PDA

View Full Version : We tend to win !

03-25-2007, 08:25 PM
Fight for a better life, and you might be welcomed.

03-25-2007, 11:20 PM
We usually exaust, (sorry for the spelling),, butr even thouygh we seem to be such opesets, we should gather to be in a voice of one vcision, takje your time, but the fact is we should workj together, and truely think that we accomplished something.

sort of like that paints really fucked up diatribes?
Personally take heart in an endless sea!

03-25-2007, 11:27 PM
Spamming?

should one wonder? and still have to wait for a reasonable conclusive answer?

03-25-2007, 11:40 PM
Practicality, most likely breads inseption,

hopefully a bigger ship by this time%
Yea, you'll get your choice, in fact you might carry on my strange work, but Can I treat new people into this great faith?

by the way, although I have long standing religeous tendancies, I get fucked up once in awhile.

Do you think that they might be pissed off or not?

But stil remember an idea an alternative energy supply...

03-26-2007, 08:04 PM
Sorry for my rants, I believe I had some sort of stomach flue, and then tried a few to many things to rectify the problem, to the point I got high in a thought difficiency, it was euforia, but I lost control, Please forgive my wonderings, as I would also with consideration forget yours.

Stomach flu?, or was I targeted with their latest technology?

cold
03-28-2007, 08:15 PM
The title of this thread is very appropriate. To those who can hear hear. Real power has been demonstrated here on this site by a force that you have utterly no control over. The human society dies every day and no group of any description will stop it, none. Your rants and raves are short lived as evidenced here. Your coming and going here at the slightest whim proves this races decline. Your species has always been helped by other forces, but even those forces are seeing the gravity of their mistake. Do not count on this help again. The plan is completely laid out for you in a very well known book while you constantly and insanely debate its veracity the very words and the events they describe unfold before you. You are blind a veil is drawn over your senses and great delusion is placed on you. You have proved my words and validated my accusations and made yourselves of no use to a living creation. Your fate comes and you will find no protection. Would the Earth and her wounded shell seek to protect you? Would the animals who have souls far beyond yours seek to protect you? Does a Universe aware of your abilities at destruction seek to be your docile neighbors bathed in the fifth you produce? You answer if you have the courage. I am your adversary, your belief on this point is utterly worthless and of no effect. Watch as things go up and down, as time moves faster, as the most sickening of you become your rulers. Climate is changed forever with no return while humanity profanes this rock. If I am not the Devil then who in Hell would be better. Me and mine wait crouched on haunches of iron for the signal with peace and prosperity we will come, but beware the reward we bring. In the long run you will not be happy with it and where we go you will go also.

D E V I L