PDA

View Full Version : Where is this board at now?


04-04-2007, 11:02 PM
I made alot of mistakes in my life and I do attest to them. To those that I once had long good conversations with I wish you good will, I realize that one of the reasons that you might have left CC was because I started drifting off, sort of why I felt a great need to leave this previous time, for the few short days I did.
I'm sorry that I sounded like those that seem to have taken over this board, I now realize my faults.
Please don't consider me one of the those that want to kill this forum!
As I see it, there were alot of good minds here at one time, but, whether it was my fault or not, they have all left, and as I have said before, Makow needs to keep this forum consistant with what he intended it should be, and not let the lunatics take over, and with that, I mean me to.
Do something constructive, save your site from heading down the blackhole it has met.
OK, who is going to be the first in insulting this post?
Because, I know thats all I can expect from little minds.

Shadow
04-04-2007, 11:33 PM
You said you were leaving.

In spite of everything else, we expect you to keep to your word.

Goodbye!

cold
04-05-2007, 06:44 PM
These never keep their word. They place upon themselves great importance when none is present. You are partially right about the black hole. Also consider the strangeness of this abandoned forum for it does not fit with what you believe. It fits with what I am. Humans call upon others to come and when one does they can not accept it because their minds are, as you say, too small. Keep watching the story will continue.

D E V I L O F T H E B O T T O M L E S S P I T

04-05-2007, 08:16 PM
Dr Makow, we've had words before, and I even asked to be banned, although I can't remember why at the present, but the point is, is this what you envisioned this site to become?
It would be a hell of alot nicer if those that use to come here and converse felt like it wasn't being run by the devil and his shadow.
I'm sure that it's not free to run this forum, wouldn't it make sense to have abit more voice in which way it progresses?
Sincerily, a recovering drunk.

Shadow
04-06-2007, 03:57 AM
Torchlithill wrote:
I made alot of mistakes in my life and I do attest to them. To those that I once had long good conversations with I wish you good will, I realize that one of the reasons that you might have left CC was because I started drifting off, sort of why I felt a great need to leave this previous time, for the few short days I did.
I'm sorry that I sounded like those that seem to have taken over this board, I now realize my faults.
Please don't consider me one of the those that want to kill this forum!
As I see it, there were alot of good minds here at one time, but, whether it was my fault or not, they have all left, and as I have said before, Makow needs to keep this forum consistant with what he intended it should be, and not let the lunatics take over, and with that, I mean me to.
Do something constructive, save your site from heading down the blackhole it has met.
OK, who is going to be the first in insulting this post?
Because, I know thats all I can expect from little minds.

cold
04-06-2007, 04:48 PM
Torchlithill wrote:
Dr Makow, we\'ve had words before, and I even asked to be banned, although I can\'t remember why at the present, but the point is, is this what you envisioned this site to become?
It would be a hell of alot nicer if those that use to come here and converse felt like it wasn\'t being run by the devil and his shadow.
I\'m sure that it\'s not free to run this forum, wouldn\'t it make sense to have abit more voice in which way it progresses?
Sincerily, a recovering drunk.

You see I never have had words with Dr. Makow, at least on this forum, I have respect for an individual who knows what the game is all about. My power is not needed to run this forum, and I am not dependent on posting here. In effect I am the accuser of humankind as is my job. Can I shirk my work. I think not. As for the poster Shadow, I have no complaint and he or she is not my shadow, but an intelligent mind that can understand all on its own. Who keeps the owner of this site from this site and ridicules the Jew not knowing the JEW from the Jew. If I am the father of all lies, then why do I say exactly what I am? I was not created for anything except what I do. Therefore I obey the rules. It bothers you and your kind that those rules are very different from what you have been taught and that the Universe will survive long and abundantly with out the need of the human species. I suggest you blame others for your troubles as is your want.

D E V I L

04-06-2007, 06:26 PM
Praise those that might exist to you, I think their insane, I chose to have a free will, with intelligence attached. you really must be in denial!
Can you now stand up, and get the f=ck out of this canundrum called personal degree?
Or do you always wish to be known as the bringer of darkness?

04-06-2007, 06:52 PM
your most likely in denial, find yourself a new persona, it might serve you well/,,,,,

04-06-2007, 07:48 PM
do you have a reality based time, besides when your under the blanket?
Does your sister beat you up?
Did you recently eat one of those dog foods that were recalled.
Do you know when its time to look into the mirror?
Your without any merit, you do not own one damn thing, your only perception is blatently corrupt,, and by the way, your view on the world is fucked up!
fucken wake up, become a part of the greater
or you will be beaten down under foot, we accomplish without your services, so fuck yourself.

cold
04-06-2007, 08:11 PM
Now Torchy, you see how obliging I really am. I have brought an idiot child up to do battle with me. It brings energy and ignorance anew. Knowing nothing it puts its flesh within reach and struts its pubescent mind before me. Eager that in one short life it has learned all and as always has one word to resort to: FUCK. This thing that masquerades as human is what you and yours are proud of and yet it can summon only one word of description which I taught it and invented fucking in the garden to entrap the lesser ape. What looks on this self styled avenger of monkeys with anything but pity and disgust for the feeble and decaying creation it is. I draw sustenance from such. It opens doors for me as you did and my children enter and make a new home. Should I therefore complain against one such as this that I send here. This young ape is a fool, but a very useful one. As you know being \"High\" and fearless is of my making for humankind. I do this Torchy for your education and mu enjoyment.

04-06-2007, 08:16 PM
Your without substance, try to become more intune with mankind.

04-06-2007, 08:30 PM
Personally I think all of these little shits that frequent this blackhole, must be in denial, and or atleast practicing a new form of underwater excursion, or however it should be spelled(sic).


I will re right the Laws of Thermodynamics!

cold
04-06-2007, 08:34 PM
No.

D E V I L

Shadow
04-07-2007, 11:36 AM
Torchy,

The shadow is here to give the sheep a chance against the wolves who's only goal is to dominate the feeble minded.

Basicaly, I am here to look after your interests.

ColdSheenow
04-11-2007, 06:18 PM
cold wrote:
No.

D E V I L


C-oLD N dA ShaDWoW.


Xx x xX N

The Bible is correct in all its books and chapters and words. I am the Devil and should know this. It is a holographic text and should be properly contained in scroll form. It can be read in 3 and 4 dimensions along with the 2 dimensions normally employed. Why do I tell you this, for the record, because not one of you will believe this and its many secrets are therefore safe from the shortcut monkey. Do not get me wrong, I respect real monkeys.

D E V I L 2 3

Be sure to see my film 23 playing at a cinema near you.

Jim needs the money
TOO FUNNY

ColdSheenow
04-11-2007, 06:22 PM
Shadow wrote:
Torchy,

The shadow is here to give the sheep a chance against the wolves who's only goal is to dominate the feeble minded.

Basicaly, I am here to look after your interests.



DeN ShadWoW EaR 2 SpI on U. ShEhE Da ???? ShAdWow U DaTA ViPER and KEyLoGgR In hiM BuTT. :lol:





:lol:








:lol:

Shadow
04-12-2007, 03:31 AM
The Village Idiot wrote:

ShaDowM N mEEE miynE NegRO ToYpOD.

Col d n ShAdumb my ToYns n Da toy lET. Wett him down Dare.

I am InSLutified By DiS sIte, Sos I nEvER bE BacK.

Ias BaCk. AnD I goTS de ReCOrd for Leaven FoR evER and CoMin BaCk de FasTESt, s0 DaRE.

nUp, yo Got dare 1St aNd floAteD to de ToP TurD, go LiCk dE queeN, QueeN.

ShAdYoW: ShaDowM N mEEE miynE NegRO ToYpOD.

Col d n ShAdumb my ToYns n Da toy lET. Wett him down Dare.

DAt ShadOWN N C-oold N MYne AnuS LAsT NITe, DAY Likeee muchhH! CreEEM ShAdown UnDeRwear.

C_olDD N DA NigGa ShaDWow BatH toiLet. Day LiKE ta FUdgE

C-------------O__LD

InT Da ShadWow HOE. XN

DeN ShadWoW EaR 2 SpI on U. ShEhE Da ???? ShAdWow U DaTA ViPER and KEyLoGgR In hiM BuTT.

Xx x xX N*


* Rough translation: I'm an idiot help me

ColdSheenow
04-14-2007, 05:51 PM
Shadow wrote:
The Village Idiot wrote:

ShaDowM N mEEE miynE NegRO ToYpOD.

Col d n ShAdumb my ToYns n Da toy lET. Wett him down Dare.

I am InSLutified By DiS sIte, Sos I nEvER bE BacK.

Ias BaCk. AnD I goTS de ReCOrd for Leaven FoR evER and CoMin BaCk de FasTESt, s0 DaRE.

nUp, yo Got dare 1St aNd floAteD to de ToP TurD, go LiCk dE queeN, QueeN.

ShAdYoW: ShaDowM N mEEE miynE NegRO ToYpOD.

Col d n ShAdumb my ToYns n Da toy lET. Wett him down Dare.

DAt ShadOWN N C-oold N MYne AnuS LAsT NITe, DAY Likeee muchhH! CreEEM ShAdown UnDeRwear.

C_olDD N DA NigGa ShaDWow BatH toiLet. Day LiKE ta FUdgE

C-------------O__LD

InT Da ShadWow HOE. XN

DeN ShadWoW EaR 2 SpI on U. ShEhE Da ???? ShAdWow U DaTA ViPER and KEyLoGgR In hiM BuTT.

Xx x xX N*


* Rough translation: I'm an idiot help me


ShadWIgwOW No LeeeVE Cc, KausE He iNfaNTIle SlUT!

Ike 2 SpREad HaTE, Da FAggoT!

Shadow
04-15-2007, 09:45 AM
Why did the village idiot write:

Shadow wrote:
The Village Idiot wrote:

ShaDowM N mEEE miynE NegRO ToYpOD.

Col d n ShAdumb my ToYns n Da toy lET. Wett him down Dare.

I am InSLutified By DiS sIte, Sos I nEvER bE BacK.

Ias BaCk. AnD I goTS de ReCOrd for Leaven FoR evER and CoMin BaCk de FasTESt, s0 DaRE.

nUp, yo Got dare 1St aNd floAteD to de ToP TurD, go LiCk dE queeN, QueeN.

ShAdYoW: ShaDowM N mEEE miynE NegRO ToYpOD.

Col d n ShAdumb my ToYns n Da toy lET. Wett him down Dare.

DAt ShadOWN N C-oold N MYne AnuS LAsT NITe, DAY Likeee muchhH! CreEEM ShAdown UnDeRwear.

C_olDD N DA NigGa ShaDWow BatH toiLet. Day LiKE ta FUdgE

C-------------O__LD

InT Da ShadWow HOE. XN

DeN ShadWoW EaR 2 SpI on U. ShEhE Da ???? ShAdWow U DaTA ViPER and KEyLoGgR In hiM BuTT.

Xx x xX N*


* Rough translation: I'm an idiot help me


ShadWIgwOW No LeeeVE Cc, KausE He iNfaNTIle SlUT!

Ike 2 SpREad HaTE, Da FAggoT!