PDA

View Full Version : Cold n Da ShadOW


ColdSheenow
04-08-2007, 05:11 PM
Xx x xX n

cold
04-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Delightful.

D E V I L

Shadow
04-10-2007, 10:35 AM
I'm actualy kind of proud of the lad.

Most vermin would sort of get the hint and go off to find browner turds. But not our lad, he sticks around here like a turd that just doesn't want to go down. Nice to see him at least keep the gramatical persona going.

God love you Bondi__ or what ever your real name is, because I'm sure no one else does.

ColdSheenow
04-10-2007, 05:52 PM
C_olDD N DA NigGa ShaDWow BatH toiLet. Day LiKE ta FUdgE.

Xx x xX N :lol:






:lol: :lol: :lol:



:lol:










:lol:

Shadow
04-11-2007, 11:17 AM
The Village Idiot wrote:

ShaDowM N mEEE miynE NegRO ToYpOD.

Col d n ShAdumb my ToYns n Da toy lET. Wett him down Dare.

I am InSLutified By DiS sIte, Sos I nEvER bE BacK.

Ias BaCk. AnD I goTS de ReCOrd for Leaven FoR evER and CoMin BaCk de FasTESt, s0 DaRE.

nUp, yo Got dare 1St aNd floAteD to de ToP TurD, go LiCk dE queeN, QueeN.

ShAdYoW: ShaDowM N mEEE miynE NegRO ToYpOD.

Col d n ShAdumb my ToYns n Da toy lET. Wett him down Dare.

DAt ShadOWN N C-oold N MYne AnuS LAsT NITe, DAY Likeee muchhH! CreEEM ShAdown UnDeRwear.

C_olDD N DA NigGa ShaDWow BatH toiLet. Day LiKE ta FUdgE

C-------------O__LD

InT Da ShadWow HOE. XN


C_olDD N DA NigGa ShaDWow BatH toiLet. Day LiKE ta FUdgE.

Xx x xX N


Xx x xX N*


* Rough translation: I'm an idiot help me

Shadow
04-11-2007, 11:18 AM
ColdSheenow wrote:
C_olDD N DA NigGa ShaDWow BatH toiLet. Day LiKE ta FUdgE.

Xx x xX N :lol:






:lol: :lol: :lol:



:lol:










:lol:

I have no idea why he is so enamoured by the smillies, but they must make him happy so I suppose that is a good thing.

ColdSheenow
04-11-2007, 06:27 PM
Shadow wrote:

ColdSheenow wrote:
C_olDD N DA NigGa ShaDWow BatH toiLet. Day LiKE ta FUdgE.

Xx x xX N :lol:






:lol: :lol: :lol:



:lol:










:lol:

I have no idea why he is so enamoured by the smillies, but they must make him happy so I suppose that is a good thing.


Twa Da ShadwoW IN dA NiTe, :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:



Should a devil and a shadow become anchors without question, if so I believe the Dr might be in question.
Are you willing to be a rat in the docters maze?
Evidently, he has no input....
Come on respond if your capable.
your nothing if you have no response.
I would think that he has a view, but then again I might be respecting him more than I should?
fIND A VOICE, become a sentry, or become insolitude without reprieve.
my chance at creative writing...



:lol:

Shadow
04-12-2007, 04:32 AM
The Village Idiot wrote:

ShaDowM N mEEE miynE NegRO ToYpOD.

Col d n ShAdumb my ToYns n Da toy lET. Wett him down Dare.

I am InSLutified By DiS sIte, Sos I nEvER bE BacK.

Ias BaCk. AnD I goTS de ReCOrd for Leaven FoR evER and CoMin BaCk de FasTESt, s0 DaRE.

nUp, yo Got dare 1St aNd floAteD to de ToP TurD, go LiCk dE queeN, QueeN.

ShAdYoW: ShaDowM N mEEE miynE NegRO ToYpOD.

Col d n ShAdumb my ToYns n Da toy lET. Wett him down Dare.

DAt ShadOWN N C-oold N MYne AnuS LAsT NITe, DAY Likeee muchhH! CreEEM ShAdown UnDeRwear.

C_olDD N DA NigGa ShaDWow BatH toiLet. Day LiKE ta FUdgE

C-------------O__LD

InT Da ShadWow HOE. XN

DeN ShadWoW EaR 2 SpI on U. ShEhE Da ???? ShAdWow U DaTA ViPER and KEyLoGgR In hiM BuTT.

Xx x xX N*


* Rough translation: I'm an idiot help me

ColdSheenow
04-12-2007, 06:06 PM
Coldshadowdeath:

ColdShadow wrote:

ColdShadow wrote:
C_olDD N DA NigGa ShaDWow BatH toiLet. Day LiKE ta FUdgE.

Xx x xX N :lol:






:lol: :lol: :lol:



:lol:










:lol:

I have no idea why he is so enamoured by the smillies, but they must make him happy so I suppose that is a good thing.


Twa Da ShadwoW IN dA NiTe, :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:



Should a devil and a shadow become anchors without question, if so I believe the Dr might be in question.
Are you willing to be a rat in the docters maze?
Evidently, he has no input....
Come on respond if your capable.
your nothing if you have no response.
I would think that he has a view, but then again I might be respecting him more than I should?
fIND A VOICE, become a sentry, or become insolitude without reprieve.
my chance at creative writing...



:lol:



ShAdWIGow PrOpOSe 2 MeaN bY PM, WiGow WaNt ME, DeE WiGOw SiK GeEZeRR.

cold
04-12-2007, 09:17 PM
I am not a devil, I am the Devil.

D E V I L

ColdSheenow
04-12-2007, 11:38 PM
cold wrote:
I am not a devil, I am the Devil.

D E V I L


ShadWiGWow TwISteD. TInkS S D-E-V-I-L

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=122_1176242731&c=1

Shadow
04-13-2007, 04:33 AM
ColdSheenow wrote:

Coldshadowdeath:

ColdShadow wrote:

ColdShadow wrote:
C_olDD N DA NigGa ShaDWow BatH toiLet. Day LiKE ta FUdgE.

Xx x xX N :lol:






:lol: :lol: :lol:



:lol:










:lol:

I have no idea why he is so enamoured by the smillies, but they must make him happy so I suppose that is a good thing.


Twa Da ShadwoW IN dA NiTe, :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:



Should a devil and a shadow become anchors without question, if so I believe the Dr might be in question.
Are you willing to be a rat in the docters maze?
Evidently, he has no input....
Come on respond if your capable.
your nothing if you have no response.
I would think that he has a view, but then again I might be respecting him more than I should?
fIND A VOICE, become a sentry, or become insolitude without reprieve.
my chance at creative writing...



:lol:



ShAdWIGow PrOpOSe 2 MeaN bY PM, WiGow WaNt ME, DeE WiGOw SiK GeEZeRR.


Sorry but I don't understand Idiotspeak!

However, if you want me to propose, I propose that you stick your head in the toilet after you take a dump.

ColdSheenow
04-14-2007, 06:33 PM
Shadow wrote:

ColdSheenow wrote:

Coldshadowdeath:

ColdShadow wrote:

ColdShadow wrote:
C_olDD N DA NigGa ShaDWow BatH toiLet. Day LiKE ta FUdgE.

Xx x xX N :lol:






:lol: :lol: :lol:



:lol:










:lol:

I have no idea why he is so enamoured by the smillies, but they must make him happy so I suppose that is a good thing.


Twa Da ShadwoW IN dA NiTe, :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:



Should a devil and a shadow become anchors without question, if so I believe the Dr might be in question.
Are you willing to be a rat in the docters maze?
Evidently, he has no input....
Come on respond if your capable.
your nothing if you have no response.
I would think that he has a view, but then again I might be respecting him more than I should?
fIND A VOICE, become a sentry, or become insolitude without reprieve.
my chance at creative writing...



:lol:



ShAdWIGow PrOpOSe 2 MeaN bY PM, WiGow WaNt ME, DeE WiGOw SiK GeEZeRR.


Sorry but I don't understand Idiotspeak!

However, if you want me to propose, I propose that you stick your head in the toilet after you take a dump.


ShaDwiGoW Ike 2 EAt Mi pOOp AfTer SeX.

http://www.smellypoop.com/poop.html

Shadow
04-15-2007, 08:10 AM
The Village Idiot wrote:

Shadow wrote:

ColdSheenow wrote:

Coldshadowdeath:

ColdShadow wrote:

ColdShadow wrote:
C_olDD N DA NigGa ShaDWow BatH toiLet. Day LiKE ta FUdgE.

Xx x xX N :lol:






:lol: :lol: :lol:



:lol:










:lol:

I have no idea why he is so enamoured by the smillies, but they must make him happy so I suppose that is a good thing.


Twa Da ShadwoW IN dA NiTe, :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:



Should a devil and a shadow become anchors without question, if so I believe the Dr might be in question.
Are you willing to be a rat in the docters maze?
Evidently, he has no input....
Come on respond if your capable.
your nothing if you have no response.
I would think that he has a view, but then again I might be respecting him more than I should?
fIND A VOICE, become a sentry, or become insolitude without reprieve.
my chance at creative writing...



:lol:



ShAdWIGow PrOpOSe 2 MeaN bY PM, WiGow WaNt ME, DeE WiGOw SiK GeEZeRR.


Sorry but I don't understand Idiotspeak!

However, if you want me to propose, I propose that you stick your head in the toilet after you take a dump.


ShaDwiGoW Ike 2 EAt Mi pOOp AfTer SeX.

http://www.smellypoop.com/poop.html

ColdSheenow
04-15-2007, 10:00 AM
Shadow wrote:

The Village Idiot wrote:

Shadow wrote:

ColdSheenow wrote:

Coldshadowdeath:

ColdShadow wrote:

ColdShadow wrote:
C_olDD N DA NigGa ShaDWow BatH toiLet. Day LiKE ta FUdgE.

Xx x xX N :lol:






:lol: :lol: :lol:



:lol:










:lol:

I have no idea why he is so enamoured by the smillies, but they must make him happy so I suppose that is a good thing.


Twa Da ShadwoW IN dA NiTe, :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:



Should a devil and a shadow become anchors without question, if so I believe the Dr might be in question.
Are you willing to be a rat in the docters maze?
Evidently, he has no input....
Come on respond if your capable.
your nothing if you have no response.
I would think that he has a view, but then again I might be respecting him more than I should?
fIND A VOICE, become a sentry, or become insolitude without reprieve.
my chance at creative writing...



:lol:



ShAdWIGow PrOpOSe 2 MeaN bY PM, WiGow WaNt ME, DeE WiGOw SiK GeEZeRR.


Sorry but I don't understand Idiotspeak!

However, if you want me to propose, I propose that you stick your head in the toilet after you take a dump.


ShaDwiGoW Ike 2 EAt Mi pOOp AfTer SeX.

http://www.smellypoop.com/poop.html


ShAdWiGWoW PoST DARe AbUTT-ToP-SEcReT.CommIE UUsE
ShAdWigWoW SHADOWW.

Shadow
04-15-2007, 10:42 AM
Village Idiot wrote:

Shadow wrote:

The Village Idiot wrote:

Shadow wrote:

ColdSheenow wrote:

Coldshadowdeath:

ColdShadow wrote:

ColdShadow wrote:
C_olDD N DA NigGa ShaDWow BatH toiLet. Day LiKE ta FUdgE.

Xx x xX N :lol:






:lol: :lol: :lol:



:lol:










:lol:

I have no idea why he is so enamoured by the smillies, but they must make him happy so I suppose that is a good thing.


Twa Da ShadwoW IN dA NiTe, :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:



Should a devil and a shadow become anchors without question, if so I believe the Dr might be in question.
Are you willing to be a rat in the docters maze?
Evidently, he has no input....
Come on respond if your capable.
your nothing if you have no response.
I would think that he has a view, but then again I might be respecting him more than I should?
fIND A VOICE, become a sentry, or become insolitude without reprieve.
my chance at creative writing...



:lol:



ShAdWIGow PrOpOSe 2 MeaN bY PM, WiGow WaNt ME, DeE WiGOw SiK GeEZeRR.


Sorry but I don't understand Idiotspeak!

However, if you want me to propose, I propose that you stick your head in the toilet after you take a dump.


ShaDwiGoW Ike 2 EAt Mi pOOp AfTer SeX.

http://www.smellypoop.com/poop.html


ShAdWiGWoW PoST DARe AbUTT-ToP-SEcReT.CommIE UUsE
ShAdWigWoW SHADOWW.

ColdSheenow
04-15-2007, 09:54 PM
C-O-L-D D-E-A-T-H is HaRD


COLd wIll ObAyy Da TrrUUTh, NoNe ChoiCE!

cold
04-15-2007, 10:26 PM
Not for you.

D E V I L

Shadow
04-16-2007, 12:56 PM
Braniac wrote:
C-O-L-D D-E-A-T-H is HaRD


COLd wIll ObAyy Da TrrUUTh, NoNe ChoiCE!

This is like watching a new species of fungus coming out of the ground

ColdSheenow
04-23-2007, 11:27 PM
ShaDWoW WeEED DwUG WeEHaB...Hee KwAZY.

Dwug WeeHAb (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2007/04/23/BAGR9PDS2E4.DTL)

Shadow
04-24-2007, 10:44 AM
Right you are goofy

ColdSheenow
04-27-2007, 08:36 PM
Shadow wrote:
Right you are goofy


ShaDWig-WoW DuH HatE-R

ColdSheenow
04-29-2007, 12:54 PM
YES, SHADOW, I'M A TROLL! I WILL SEEK YOUR DESTRUCTION TILL ETERNITY! I WILL DESTROY YOUR LIES AND FILTH FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH! WE WILL DELIGHT IN YOUR MISERY AND PATHETIC LIFE! WE WILL BE THERE WHEN YOU SQIURM IN YOUR OWN FECES~INFESTED COFFIN! WE ARE YOU!





I AM THE KING OF THE INTERNET! I SEEK AND DESTROY SHADOW---COLD---SHIT! MY EMPLOYER DEMANDS THIS! I SHALL COMPLY!


I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!

I SHALL COMPLY! xxXnn..X....`n I SHALL COMPLY!

Shadow
04-30-2007, 12:32 PM
ColdSheenow (The horses arse itself) wrote:
YES, SHADOW, I'M A TROLL! I WILL SEEK YOUR DESTRUCTION TILL ETERNITY! I WILL DESTROY YOUR LIES AND FILTH FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH! WE WILL DELIGHT IN YOUR MISERY AND PATHETIC LIFE! WE WILL BE THERE WHEN YOU SQIURM IN YOUR OWN FECES~INFESTED COFFIN! WE ARE YOU!





I AM THE KING OF THE INTERNET! I SEEK AND DESTROY SHADOW---COLD---SHIT! MY EMPLOYER DEMANDS THIS! I SHALL COMPLY!


I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!
I SHALL COMPLY!

I SHALL COMPLY! xxXnn..X....`n I SHALL COMPLY!

ColdSheenow
04-30-2007, 06:36 PM
SHADOW HAS BEEN PLANTING DATA VIPERS IN YOUR COMPUTER, I'M HERE TO WARN THE UNSUSPECTING POSTERS HERE, SHADOW IS A NWO OPERATIVE, AND A QUEER LOVER! TYPICAL OF THE ILLUMINATI SCUM!

Shadow
05-02-2007, 10:46 AM
ColdSheenow wrote:
SHADOW HAS BEEN PLANTING DATA VIPERS IN YOUR COMPUTER, I'M HERE TO WARN THE UNSUSPECTING POSTERS HERE, SHADOW IS A NWO OPERATIVE, AND A QUEER LOVER! TYPICAL OF THE ILLUMINATI SCUM!

And our Village idiot likes to plant Mr. Vibrator up his ass.

ColdSheenow
05-04-2007, 07:21 AM
WARNING_____________WARNING_______________
DO NOT ENGAGE COLD/SHADOW IN CONVERSATION, THE ILLUMINATI QUEERS OF THE INTERNET LIKE TO PLACE DATA-VIPERS ON YOUR COMPUTER, THEY HAVE THE HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE OF TRACKING YOUR KEYSTROKES, ALMOST LIKE THEY STROKE THEIR LOVERS DICKS!

Shadow
05-04-2007, 09:31 AM
You are turning into a truly pathetic little troll!

ColdSheenow
05-04-2007, 07:28 PM
Shadow wrote:
You are turning into a truly pathetic little troll!



WE LEARNED FROM YOU!

Shadow
05-05-2007, 12:54 PM
Okay "Coldsheenow", here is a simple multiple choice quiz for you"

Which of the following are true:

1. You are a nasty little troll
2. You are a piece of shit
3. I own your ass (Think really hard about this one)
4. All of the above

ColdSheenow
05-06-2007, 12:56 AM
Shadow wrote:
Okay "Coldsheenow", here is a simple multiple choice quiz for you"

Which of the following are true:

1. You are a nasty little troll
2. You are a piece of shit
3. I own your ass (Think really hard about this one)
4. All of the above



WooMIWatIttI ShadWigWoW U SinG MinD ContROL!


ShiTHeAD IdwIOT! ShadWIgWOW


http://www.queendom.com/tests/testscontrol.htm?t=3

Shadow
05-06-2007, 10:40 AM
cwld wtl wgwm wnt cnt sht stp sdfk nt :hammer: :pint: :idea: ;-) :roll: :evil: :cry: :oops: :-P :-x :lol: 8-) :-? :-o :-) :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ColdSheenow
05-06-2007, 04:49 PM
COLD---SHADOW



xxxXX<<>>nnnNN>>


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shadow

visualvendet
05-06-2007, 06:32 PM
This is an awesome docu-drama from the BBC on a possibility of how the world could end.
http://www.visualvendetta.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=241&Itemid=50
I personally don't trust BBC media completely but still some of their programs are really interesting.

visualvendet
05-08-2007, 02:16 AM
This is a good movie depicting our youth today. Lost and unaware of what is really going on or how to deal with situations. After seeing this film I got worried about our kids in todays society. They seem like they are following music and media more than their parents and teachers.
http://www.visualvendetta.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=245&Itemid=50
It is a good film if you have the time to watch it.

ColdSheenow
05-12-2007, 11:13 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Horsemen_of_the_Apocalypse

Shadow
05-13-2007, 10:32 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oppositional_Defiant_Disorder

ColdSheenow
05-13-2007, 01:51 PM
http://www.askquestions.org/details.php?id=9286&gclid=COjbnsTni4wCFSRkYQod4QPb7Q

Shadow
05-19-2007, 10:09 AM
The Shadow had an entire network of agents who helped him in his fight against crime.