PDA

View Full Version : ShAdowN N dA C-Ol-D


ColdSheenow
04-08-2007, 05:34 PM
Xx x xX N

ColdSheenow
04-08-2007, 05:37 PM
These never keep their word. They place upon themselves great importance when none is present. You are partially right about the black hole. Also consider the strangeness of this abandoned forum for it does not fit with what you believe. It fits with what I am. Humans call upon others to come and when one does they can not accept it because their minds are, as you say, too small. Keep watching the story will continue.

D E V I L O F T H E B O T T O M L E S S P I T

ColdSheenow
04-08-2007, 05:43 PM
The shadow is here to give the sheep away to the wolves, who's only goal is to dominate the feeble minded.

Basicaly, I am here to look after their interests.

ColdSheenow
04-09-2007, 12:34 PM
ShAdYoW: ShaDowM N mEEE miynE NegRO ToYpOD.

Col d n ShAdumb my ToYns n Da toy lET. Wett him down Dare.



DAt ShadOWN N C-oold N MYne AnuS LAsT NITe, DAY Likeee muchhH! CreEEM ShAdown UnDeRwear.

Shadow
04-09-2007, 01:05 PM
[quote]
Bondi__/ColdSheenow wrote:

ShaDowM N mEEE miynE NegRO ToYpOD.

Col d n ShAdumb my ToYns n Da toy lET. Wett him down Dare.

I am InSLutified By DiS sIte, Sos I nEvER bE BacK.

Ias BaCk. AnD I goTS de ReCOrd for Leaven FoR evER and CoMin BaCk de FasTESt, s0 DaRE.

nUp, yo Got dare 1St aNd floAteD to de ToP TurD, go LiCk dE queeN, QueeN.

ShAdYoW: ShaDowM N mEEE miynE NegRO ToYpOD.

Col d n ShAdumb my ToYns n Da toy lET. Wett him down Dare.

DAt ShadOWN N C-oold N MYne AnuS LAsT NITe, DAY Likeee muchhH! CreEEM ShAdown UnDeRwear.


Xx x xX N*


* Rough translation: I'm an idiot help me
quote]

ColdSheenow
04-10-2007, 05:56 PM
C-------------O__LD

InT Da ShadWow HOE. XN






------Xx X :lol: Xx--------













XN

Shadow
04-11-2007, 11:15 AM
The Village Idiot wrote:

ShaDowM N mEEE miynE NegRO ToYpOD.

Col d n ShAdumb my ToYns n Da toy lET. Wett him down Dare.

I am InSLutified By DiS sIte, Sos I nEvER bE BacK.

Ias BaCk. AnD I goTS de ReCOrd for Leaven FoR evER and CoMin BaCk de FasTESt, s0 DaRE.

nUp, yo Got dare 1St aNd floAteD to de ToP TurD, go LiCk dE queeN, QueeN.

ShAdYoW: ShaDowM N mEEE miynE NegRO ToYpOD.

Col d n ShAdumb my ToYns n Da toy lET. Wett him down Dare.

DAt ShadOWN N C-oold N MYne AnuS LAsT NITe, DAY Likeee muchhH! CreEEM ShAdown UnDeRwear.

C_olDD N DA NigGa ShaDWow BatH toiLet. Day LiKE ta FUdgE

C-------------O__LD

InT Da ShadWow HOE. XN


Xx x xX N*


* Rough translation: I'm an idiot help me

ColdSheenow
04-11-2007, 06:37 PM
ShaDyOw FRums Da SlUMs Da HaTR.



Xx---X---xX N


KING AM I
Farewell, young lords; these warlike principles
Do not throw from you: and you, my lords, farewell:
Share the advice betwixt you; if both gain, all
The gift doth stretch itself as 'tis received,
And is enough for both.

Shadow
04-12-2007, 04:29 AM
ColdSheenow wrote:

QUEEN AM I
Farewell, young lords; these warlike principles
Do not throw from you: and you, my lords, farewell:
Share the advice betwixt you; if both gain, all
The gift doth stretch itself as 'tis received,
And is enough for both.

ColdSheenow
04-12-2007, 06:45 PM
Shadow of Death wrote:

ColdShadowdeath wrote:

QUEEN AM I
Farewell, young lords; these warlike principles
Do not throw from you: and you, my lords, farewell:
Share the advice betwixt you; if both gain, all
The gift doth stretch itself as 'tis received,
And is enough for both.


ShADWigOw SiC DeNMon IsIde HeR.

King AM I. Xx x xX N


LEONATO
Dear my lord, if you, in your own proof,
Have vanquish'd the resistance of her youth,
And made defeat of her virginity,--

CLAUDIO
I know what you would say: if I have known her,
You will say she did embrace me as a husband,
And so extenuate the 'forehand sin:
No, Leonato,
I never tempted her with word too large;
But, as a brother to his sister, show'd
Bashful sincerity and comely love

Shadow
04-13-2007, 04:37 AM
You spotted snakes with double tongue,
Thorny hedgehogs, be not seen;
Newts and blind-worms, do no wrong,
Come not near our fairy queen.
Philomel, with melody
Sing in our sweet lullaby;
Lulla, lulla, lullaby, lulla, lulla, lullaby:
Never harm,
Nor spell nor charm,
Come our lovely lady nigh;
So, good night, with lullaby.
Weaving spiders, come not here;
Hence, you long-legg'd spinners, hence!
Beetles black, approach not near;
Worm nor snail, do no offence.
Philomel, with melody, & c.

ColdSheenow
04-14-2007, 06:44 PM
Shadow wrote:
You spotted snakes with double tongue,
Thorny hedgehogs, be not seen;
Newts and blind-worms, do no wrong,
Come not near our fairy queen.
Philomel, with melody
Sing in our sweet lullaby;
Lulla, lulla, lullaby, lulla, lulla, lullaby:
Never harm,
Nor spell nor charm,
Come our lovely lady nigh;
So, good night, with lullaby.
Weaving spiders, come not here;
Hence, you long-legg'd spinners, hence!
Beetles black, approach not near;
Worm nor snail, do no offence.
Philomel, with melody, & c.



Xx...x...xX N

Xx...X...xX N

Xxx...X...xxX N


ShaDWigWoW aNal SpYDer.

Shadow
04-15-2007, 10:47 AM
Why did the village idiot write:

Shadow wrote:
You spotted snakes with double tongue,
Thorny hedgehogs, be not seen;
Newts and blind-worms, do no wrong,
Come not near our fairy queen.
Philomel, with melody
Sing in our sweet lullaby;
Lulla, lulla, lullaby, lulla, lulla, lullaby:
Never harm,
Nor spell nor charm,
Come our lovely lady nigh;
So, good night, with lullaby.
Weaving spiders, come not here;
Hence, you long-legg'd spinners, hence!
Beetles black, approach not near;
Worm nor snail, do no offence.
Philomel, with melody, & c.



Xx...x...xX N

Xx...X...xX N

Xxx...X...xxX N


ShaDWigWoW aNal SpYDer.

Is he missing the annus he calls home?

ColdSheenow
04-15-2007, 01:37 PM
Shadow wrote:

Why did the village idiot write:

Shadow wrote:
You spotted snakes with double tongue,
Thorny hedgehogs, be not seen;
Newts and blind-worms, do no wrong,
Come not near our fairy queen.
Philomel, with melody
Sing in our sweet lullaby;
Lulla, lulla, lullaby, lulla, lulla, lullaby:
Never harm,
Nor spell nor charm,
Come our lovely lady nigh;
So, good night, with lullaby.
Weaving spiders, come not here;
Hence, you long-legg'd spinners, hence!
Beetles black, approach not near;
Worm nor snail, do no offence.
Philomel, with melody, & c.



Xx...x...xX N

Xx...X...xX N

Xxx...X...xxX N


ShaDWigWoW aNal SpYDer.

Is he missing the annus he calls home?


ShadWiGwoW EeEd SnaKE DA ButT.

Shadow
04-16-2007, 12:52 PM
L33T Dick wrote:

Shadow wrote:

Why did the village idiot write:

Shadow wrote:
You spotted snakes with double tongue,
Thorny hedgehogs, be not seen;
Newts and blind-worms, do no wrong,
Come not near our fairy queen.
Philomel, with melody
Sing in our sweet lullaby;
Lulla, lulla, lullaby, lulla, lulla, lullaby:
Never harm,
Nor spell nor charm,
Come our lovely lady nigh;
So, good night, with lullaby.
Weaving spiders, come not here;
Hence, you long-legg'd spinners, hence!
Beetles black, approach not near;
Worm nor snail, do no offence.
Philomel, with melody, & c.



Xx...x...xX N

Xx...X...xX N

Xxx...X...xxX N


ShaDWigWoW aNal SpYDer.

Is he missing the annus he calls home?


ShadWiGwoW EeEd SnaKE DA ButT.

ColdSheenow
04-19-2007, 07:05 PM
Shadow wrote:

L33T Dick wrote:

Shadow wrote:

Why did the village idiot write:

Shadow wrote:
You spotted snakes with double tongue,
Thorny hedgehogs, be not seen;
Newts and blind-worms, do no wrong,
Come not near our fairy queen.
Philomel, with melody
Sing in our sweet lullaby;
Lulla, lulla, lullaby, lulla, lulla, lullaby:
Never harm,
Nor spell nor charm,
Come our lovely lady nigh;
So, good night, with lullaby.
Weaving spiders, come not here;
Hence, you long-legg'd spinners, hence!
Beetles black, approach not near;
Worm nor snail, do no offence.
Philomel, with melody, & c.



Xx...x...xX N

Xx...X...xX N

Xxx...X...xxX N


ShaDWigWoW aNal SpYDer.

Is he missing the annus he calls home?


ShadWiGwoW EeEd SnaKE DA ButT.



XXX..Xx...x...nXn...x...xX..XXX Xn

ShadwiWiGwOw HiDE n DuH C-O-L-D.

Shadow
04-20-2007, 12:05 PM
ColdSheenow wrote:

Shadow wrote:

L33T Dick wrote:

Shadow wrote:

Why did the village idiot write:

Shadow wrote:
You spotted snakes with double tongue,
Thorny hedgehogs, be not seen;
Newts and blind-worms, do no wrong,
Come not near our fairy queen.
Philomel, with melody
Sing in our sweet lullaby;
Lulla, lulla, lullaby, lulla, lulla, lullaby:
Never harm,
Nor spell nor charm,
Come our lovely lady nigh;
So, good night, with lullaby.
Weaving spiders, come not here;
Hence, you long-legg'd spinners, hence!
Beetles black, approach not near;
Worm nor snail, do no offence.
Philomel, with melody, & c.



Xx...x...xX N

Xx...X...xX N

Xxx...X...xxX N


ShaDWigWoW aNal SpYDer.

Is he missing the annus he calls home?


ShadWiGwoW EeEd SnaKE DA ButT.



XXX..Xx...x...nXn...x...xX..XXX Xn

ShadwiWiGwOw HiDE n DuH C-O-L-D.

Gooo goo goo phat phu pheep

ColdSheenow
04-20-2007, 09:13 PM
Xn..nNn...XxX.Nn...X...nN.XxX...nNn..nX NxNx


ShadWigWoW WeeEd MeDiCAshUN..BeRRY STrONG!

cold
04-20-2007, 10:41 PM
<>

D

ColdSheenow
05-13-2007, 01:53 PM
http://www.askquestions.org/details.php?id=9286&gclid=COjbnsTni4wCFSRkYQod4QPb7Q

ColdSheenow
05-13-2007, 01:53 PM
http://www.askquestions.org/details.php?id=9286&gclid=COjbnsTni4wCFSRkYQod4QPb7Q

BlueAngel
05-27-2007, 08:51 AM
ColdSheenow wrote:
http://www.askquestions.org/details.php?id=9286&gclid=COjbnsTni4wCFSRkYQod4QPb7Q

The article suggests that "MANY BEES SEEM TO DISAPPEAR."

I guess they're being kidnapped.

There was recently a report about "buttered" popcorn causing lung cancer. Most often in those who work at the factories.

We were advised not to eat it.

Another report that our food and water supply is being tainted with "rocket fuel."

So much for follow-up.

We already know that cigarettes do not cause cancer in and of themselves.

This is "mind control" at work. Suggestibility.

Pesticides on foods, hormones used to fatten up livestock, preservatives and red and yellow dyes.

These are cancer causing agents as well. Toss alcohol in there, too.

It is the combination of these agents that weakens our immune system when our bodies spend much time fighting off what they perceive as "foreign invasion." Allowing the breakdown of cells and abnormal cell growth.

By the way, treating cancer with radiation; a cancer causing agent seems to defeat the purpose.

This is the best they want to offer, I assume, since it usually causes secondary cancer and is not, in most cases, a cure but speeds up the "killing" process.

Do you think they're studying cures for cancer on "rats," etc. or what causes cancer?

Our medical profession is trained to use on patients what they have been educated to believe as a remedy.

They're following orders.