PDA

View Full Version : Can we attain something that they say is Impossible?

04-11-2007, 12:38 AM
Besides what your probably thinking, I'm thinking about rewriting the Laws of Thermodynamics. One hell of a long road to tow, but the fact remains, I will introduce a new way of looking at gravity control, and the first 2 laws of Thermodynamics will be no longer pertinant.
They have lasted way farther than they should have.
And they will be proved wrong in very soon due time>

My project is underway, and I don't fucken lie!
Will keep those that might be interrested in it up to date, ... I Believe in my God protecting me and the better possibilities of mankinds excursions.

Perpetual Motion does exist, if I can survive to tell about it.

04-11-2007, 01:11 AM
Just a test....

04-11-2007, 02:13 AM
Lunatics and monsters underneath my bed.
KEEP AWAKE, or be possibly doomed?
Good will to those that might already be translucent.

Shadow
04-11-2007, 10:20 AM
But Village idiots seem to be computer literate these days, so that must say something.

04-11-2007, 11:29 AM
I'm doing a pressure test on Sunday, and it will either show that it, (the Project), can be done without any assistance from any input, except a preload, or it will show that it will take a small ducted fan, which although will consume energy, it will only be in the range of low DC, but it will still produce AC in a greater amount.

ColdSheenow
04-11-2007, 05:30 PM
Shadow wrote:
But Village idiots seem to be computer literate these days, so that must say something.

ShaGGWOw da Perf X---mple. :lol:

:lol:

Shadow
04-12-2007, 03:57 AM
ColdSheenow wrote:

Shadow wrote:

Im the village idiot pfff. :lol:

ColdSheenow
04-14-2007, 06:02 PM
ColdSheenow wrote:

Shadow wrote:

ShaGGWOw da Perf X---mple. :lol:

ShadWIgWoW da SLUt: Home away from home

Posts: 1323 Post'S FwuM DuH StUPiD IdiOTTT ShadWIgWOw, NuUssIng IntEREsTiWinG! :lol:

8-)

:-D

:-)

:-o

:-P

:hammer:

04-15-2007, 01:02 PM
Had my test, and didn't concieve one problem, I don't weigh much, and since I didn't take a weight belt to keep me down underwater, it was a nightmare just trying to stay underwater at a depth of five foot, when I needed to go down too 12 feet.
At first it was hard to convince one of my local pools to let me do a pressure test, the one that allowed me was going to only give me fifteen minutes of test time, I now have been given the chance to use the pool on any Sunday I need it
, they evidently liked the premiss?

04-15-2007, 05:12 PM
Premise, of rain before the cold?

Running the game alone I see?

And a warm rain after.