PDA

View Full Version : Sheeple Watch


Minuteman
04-16-2007, 06:47 PM
I have said this numerous times in several places yet mostly it falls of deaf and dumb ears. The Illuminati it seems is starting to abandone the endorsement of destructive right wing political memes in favor of left wing destructive political memes. As evidence I submit the sophmoric "debate" or rather the social engineering of the Imus affair.

The Imus affair removed any coverage of the Rosie ODonnel vs Bill OReilly feud over 911 truth. Nothing is a high on the MSM blacklist as 911 truth. Imus also supported the mercury/autism connection and we can't have sheep questioning the medical establishment either. In commenting about this on political boards and linking to Henry's excellent take on it the shitheads on these "progressive" boards attacked Henry with a vengance. So head up your assedness is as prevalent if not more so on left boards as it is right. It's really all theater anyway, right.

So now with zero quiet time the psy-ops once again ramp up the machine and arrainge to shoot up a campus in VA. The next primary target of the Illuminati, gun confiscation. It seems the left paradigms have been endorsed by the highest of the high. Don't you think?

ColdSheenow
04-16-2007, 07:00 PM
Minuteman wrote:
I have said this numerous times in several places yet mostly it falls of deaf and dumb ears. The Illuminati it seems is starting to abandone the endorsement of destructive right wing political memes in favor of left wing destructive political memes. As evidence I submit the sophmoric "debate" or rather the social engineering of the Imus affair.

The Imus affair removed any coverage of the Rosie ODonnel vs Bill OReilly feud over 911 truth. Nothing is a high on the MSM blacklist as 911 truth. Imus also supported the mercury/autism connection and we can't have sheep questioning the medical establishment either. In commenting about this on political boards and linking to Henry's excellent take on it the shitheads on these "progressive" boards attacked Henry with a vengance. So head up your assedness is as prevalent if not more so on left boards as it is right. It's really all theater anyway, right.

So now with zero quiet time the psy-ops once again ramp up the machine and arrainge to shoot up a campus in VA. The next primary target of the Illuminati, gun confiscation. It seems the left paradigms have been endorsed by the highest of the high. Don't you think?

Y ShaDwiGwoW UppORt Gwun QwanKonTrol

Shadow
04-16-2007, 09:24 PM
VillageIdiot wrote:

Minuteman wrote:
I have said this numerous times in several places yet mostly it falls of deaf and dumb ears. The Illuminati it seems is starting to abandone the endorsement of destructive right wing political memes in favor of left wing destructive political memes. As evidence I submit the sophmoric "debate" or rather the social engineering of the Imus affair.

The Imus affair removed any coverage of the Rosie ODonnel vs Bill OReilly feud over 911 truth. Nothing is a high on the MSM blacklist as 911 truth. Imus also supported the mercury/autism connection and we can't have sheep questioning the medical establishment either. In commenting about this on political boards and linking to Henry's excellent take on it the shitheads on these "progressive" boards attacked Henry with a vengance. So head up your assedness is as prevalent if not more so on left boards as it is right. It's really all theater anyway, right.

So now with zero quiet time the psy-ops once again ramp up the machine and arrainge to shoot up a campus in VA. The next primary target of the Illuminati, gun confiscation. It seems the left paradigms have been endorsed by the highest of the high. Don't you think?

Y ShaDwiGwoW UppORt Gwun QwanKonTrol

I do "upport" Village Idiot control.

ColdSheenow
04-16-2007, 09:59 PM
Shadow wrote:

VillageIdiot wrote:

Minuteman wrote:
I have said this numerous times in several places yet mostly it falls of deaf and dumb ears. The Illuminati it seems is starting to abandone the endorsement of destructive right wing political memes in favor of left wing destructive political memes. As evidence I submit the sophmoric "debate" or rather the social engineering of the Imus affair.

The Imus affair removed any coverage of the Rosie ODonnel vs Bill OReilly feud over 911 truth. Nothing is a high on the MSM blacklist as 911 truth. Imus also supported the mercury/autism connection and we can't have sheep questioning the medical establishment either. In commenting about this on political boards and linking to Henry's excellent take on it the shitheads on these "progressive" boards attacked Henry with a vengance. So head up your assedness is as prevalent if not more so on left boards as it is right. It's really all theater anyway, right.

So now with zero quiet time the psy-ops once again ramp up the machine and arrainge to shoot up a campus in VA. The next primary target of the Illuminati, gun confiscation. It seems the left paradigms have been endorsed by the highest of the high. Don't you think?

Y ShaDwiGwoW UppORt Gwun QwanKonTrol

I do "upport" Village Idiot control.

ShaDwiGwoW UppORt Gwun QwanKonTrol, HeeE Wa WooMiWaTTi PeDO, Ike 2 KonTRol U.

Max
04-17-2007, 12:25 AM
You're spot on Minuteman, that's the way the system works. Once one side does too much damage the pendulum swings the other way. The key to note is that the other side rarely "undoes" the damage the other side has done, they just inflect their own agenda with new damage, and so the cycle goes.

How do you sail a boat upwind? Same as you sell a population into slavery, a little to the left then a little to the right, the back again and so on.

Shadow
04-17-2007, 10:01 AM
Twisted logic is required to create such elaborate conspiracies about quieting people.

The actual method is much more direct and dirty.

Everyone is entitle to their opinions, but this one will not stand the test of logic.

Max
04-17-2007, 10:36 AM
Shadow wrote:
Twisted logic is required to create such elaborate conspiracies about quieting people.
What logic is twisted that you are referring to? Please be specific and back up your claim.

The actual method is much more direct and dirty.
I agree that there can be more direct methods used as well.

Shadow
04-17-2007, 10:44 AM
What logic is twisted that you are referring to? Please be specific and back up your claim.

Save that language for the gelatinous minds that might hang on your every word. You know very well what I am saying.

What you and Minuteman are saying is fine for paperback novels. Real life is something different.

ColdSheenow
04-17-2007, 04:02 PM
Shadow wrote:
Twisted logic is required to create such elaborate conspiracies about quieting people.

The actual method is much more direct and dirty.

Everyone is entitle to their opinions, but this one will not stand the test of logic.


ShadWigWow WizZ A TwiSTed WeeEneR

Max
04-17-2007, 06:42 PM
Shadow wrote:
What you and Minuteman are saying is fine for paperback novels. Real life is something different.
I'm basing my analysis on widely reported information as to what happens in D.C., namely who supports the passage of various laws and measures. We can see a history of the right passing legislation that enslave the citizens by supporting big business dominance over natural resources (via things like corporate welfare, allowed environmental destruction and large government contracts), loss of civil rights and the like. The left enslaves the citizens by pushing socialistic redistribution of wealth, unnecessary environmental regulations, self-defense regulation and the like. The combination of the two leads to mass slavery to the government and large corporations.

Does this help clear things up or do you think this is not based on reality?

ColdSheenow
04-17-2007, 07:06 PM
ShadWigWoW KwuPT IdWioT. NoT WunDWaWand WeeHAliTEE.

Shadow
04-17-2007, 09:11 PM
Max wrote:

Shadow wrote:
What you and Minuteman are saying is fine for paperback novels. Real life is something different.
I'm basing my analysis on widely reported information as to what happens in D.C., namely who supports the passage of various laws and measures. We can see a history of the right passing legislation that enslave the citizens by supporting big business dominance over natural resources (via things like corporate welfare, allowed environmental destruction and large government contracts), loss of civil rights and the like. The left enslaves the citizens by pushing socialistic redistribution of wealth, unnecessary environmental regulations, self-defense regulation and the like. The combination of the two leads to mass slavery to the government and large corporations.

Does this help clear things up or do you think this is not based on reality?


If it is as you say, then why are sites like this allowed? Why are you allowed to post the true intentions of the ruling class? Why was the book 1984 allowed to be published? Why?

Shadow
04-17-2007, 09:13 PM
Profound quotes from our Village Idiot:

1.
2.
3.

ColdSheenow
04-18-2007, 06:11 AM
Shadow the Idiot wrote:
Profound quotes from Shadow our Village Idiot:

1.I WhacKO
2.I DuH QuEeEn Wa KwuB KuBSpiAcY
3. I IdWIOt

Shadow
04-18-2007, 09:39 AM
ColdSheenow wrote:

Shadow the Idiot wrote:
Profound quotes from Shadow our Village Idiot:

1.I WhacKO
2.I DuH QuEeEn Wa KwuB KuBSpiAcY
3. I IdWIOt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Minuteman
04-18-2007, 08:13 PM
In order to "see" what is happening the best way is to remove yourself from this place and time and live somewhere else. See how another country does "it".
We have after all been conditioned from birth by the society around us, the rules, who gets ahead, what "ahead" means, up to the point which all of this is second nature.

The political "left" with it's intellectual leanings uses deception and manipulation of the situation far better than the political "right" does. Both are businesses and both follow the Illuminati directed destroy American plan.

What happens in DC is mostly irrelevant and only symptoms and pieces of the vastly greater plans come out of there. Globalization watch is the place to be.

ColdSheenow
04-18-2007, 08:55 PM
Minuteman wrote:
In order to "see" what is happening the best way is to remove yourself from this place and time and live somewhere else. See how another country does "it".
We have after all been conditioned from birth by the society around us, the rules, who gets ahead, what "ahead" means, up to the point which all of this is second nature.

The political "left" with it's intellectual leanings uses deception and manipulation of the situation far better than the political "right" does. Both are businesses and both follow the Illuminati directed destroy American plan.

What happens in DC is mostly irrelevant and only symptoms and pieces of the vastly greater plans come out of there. Globalization watch is the place to be.


MeriKKa NexT

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World

ColdSheenow
04-21-2007, 04:35 PM
MeriKKa nExt.


MeRrYkkA (http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2098&mode=thread&order=1&thold=0)


ShadWigWow DuH IWeeGLE ALieN! Need 2 KicK OUTTA meRIKka!

Inquisitor
04-21-2007, 09:23 PM
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/Zvilpogghua/hello.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/Zvilpogghua/hello.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/Zvilpogghua/hello.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/Zvilpogghua/hello.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/Zvilpogghua/hello.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/Zvilpogghua/hello.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/Zvilpogghua/hello.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/Zvilpogghua/hello.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/Zvilpogghua/hello.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/Zvilpogghua/hello.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/Zvilpogghua/hello.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/Zvilpogghua/hello.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/Zvilpogghua/hello.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/Zvilpogghua/hello.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/Zvilpogghua/hello.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/Zvilpogghua/hello.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/Zvilpogghua/hello.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/Zvilpogghua/hello.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/Zvilpogghua/hello.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/Zvilpogghua/hello.jpg

oneview
03-13-2010, 04:02 PM
If it is as you say, then why are sites like this allowed? Why are you allowed to post the true intentions of the ruling class? Why was the book 1984 allowed to be published? Why?

Quoted post is my reason for bumping this.

BlueAngel
03-13-2010, 09:30 PM
Freedom of Speech might have something to do with it.

oneview
03-14-2010, 01:27 PM
I have said this numerous times in several places yet mostly it falls of deaf and dumb ears. The Illuminati it seems is starting to abandone the endorsement of destructive right wing political memes in favor of left wing destructive political memes. As evidence I submit the sophmoric "debate" or rather the social engineering of the Imus affair.

The Imus affair removed any coverage of the Rosie ODonnel vs Bill OReilly feud over 911 truth. Nothing is a high on the MSM blacklist as 911 truth. Imus also supported the mercury/autism connection and we can't have sheep questioning the medical establishment either. In commenting about this on political boards and linking to Henry's excellent take on it the shitheads on these "progressive" boards attacked Henry with a vengance. So head up your assedness is as prevalent if not more so on left boards as it is right. It's really all theater anyway, right.

So now with zero quiet time the psy-ops once again ramp up the machine and arrainge to shoot up a campus in VA. The next primary target of the Illuminati, gun confiscation. It seems the left paradigms have been endorsed by the highest of the high. Don't you think?

You're spot on Minuteman, that's the way the system works. Once one side does too much damage the pendulum swings the other way. The key to note is that the other side rarely "undoes" the damage the other side has done, they just inflect their own agenda with new damage, and so the cycle goes.

How do you sail a boat upwind? Same as you sell a population into slavery, a little to the left then a little to the right, the back again and so on.

Twisted logic is required to create such elaborate conspiracies about quieting people.

The actual method is much more direct and dirty.

Everyone is entitle to their opinions, but this one will not stand the test of logic.

I'm basing my analysis on widely reported information as to what happens in D.C., namely who supports the passage of various laws and measures. We can see a history of the right passing legislation that enslave the citizens by supporting big business dominance over natural resources (via things like corporate welfare, allowed environmental destruction and large government contracts), loss of civil rights and the like. The left enslaves the citizens by pushing socialistic redistribution of wealth, unnecessary environmental regulations, self-defense regulation and the like. The combination of the two leads to mass slavery to the government and large corporations.

Does this help clear things up or do you think this is not based on reality?

If it is as you say, then why are sites like this allowed? Why are you allowed to post the true intentions of the ruling class? Why was the book 1984 allowed to be published? Why?

In order to "see" what is happening the best way is to remove yourself from this place and time and live somewhere else. See how another country does "it".
We have after all been conditioned from birth by the society around us, the rules, who gets ahead, what "ahead" means, up to the point which all of this is second nature.

The political "left" with it's intellectual leanings uses deception and manipulation of the situation far better than the political "right" does. Both are businesses and both follow the Illuminati directed destroy American plan.

What happens in DC is mostly irrelevant and only symptoms and pieces of the vastly greater plans come out of there. Globalization watch is the place to be.

Freedom of Speech might have something to do with it.

An effort to bring the gist of this thread through.

Relevant posts, are in the quoted posts, in this post.

It's all in the way - the game - is played.