PDA

View Full Version : Was Stalin a Rothschild? By Clifford Shack

Draken
04-08-2005, 10:41 AM
<a href="http://www.geocities.com/cliff_shack/stalinrothschild.html">Was Stalin a Rothschild?</a>
By <a href="http://www.geocities.com/cliff_shack/index.html">Clifford Shack</a>

The identity of Josef Stalin's father is still shrouded in mystery.

According to the "official" story, Stalin's father was a cobbler from Gori, a city in Soviet Georgia. There were rumors circulating during Stalin's lifetime that his real father was the explorer Przhevalsky. People uttering these rumors during Stalin's reign of terror were not murdered because Stalin enjoyed the association. Przhevalsky was a well known Russian hero. His presumed father, Beso, was a drunk and a wife beater. He also beat Stalin. Although Stalin may have gotten some satisfaction from the rumor it was not true. While Przhevalsky did indeed visit Gori around the time of Stalin's conception, he was a homosexual.

So if Beso and Przhevalsky weren't responsible for the world's greatest murderer …than who was?

This very question was explored by Edvard Radzinsky who wrote an in- depth biography of Stalin. Given access to previously secret Kremlin files, Radzinsky noted in his book :

"After Stalin's death, when terror disappeared, people started naming several Supposititious fathers. There was even one Jew, a merchant, among them. But the name most often mentioned was that of Yakov Egnatashvili. He was a wealthy wine merchant, a boxing enthusiast, and one of those Keke [Stalin's mother]worked for. Yakov Egnatashvili must have had some reason for funding Soso's seminary education. People said that Stalin called his first son Yakov in honor of Egnatashvili. . . . I have seen a portrait of this Georgian hero . . . he was certainly nothing like the puny Soso [Stalin's nickname]. . . . (Letter from N. Goglidze, Kiev)"

This is as far as Radzinsky was able to reveal. His information is sufficient however to take the investigation to the next level.

Joseph (Iosif) Dzhugashvili or "Soso", as his mother called him in Georgian fashion, was responsible for murdering millions of people. It has been said that Stalin was responsible for the murder of about 20,000,000 people during the years 1924-1953. Now let's face it. This guy has got to have some pretty powerful connections to pull something like that off. If you want to believe that his father was a well-connected boot maker than go right ahead. A wealthy Jewish wine merchant is also no ticket to the Big Show on the world stage.

The two evil twins of the last century, Hitler and Stalin both had hidden affiliations to the powerful forces behind the New World Order. This should really come as no surprise. The specific biological nature of their hidden connection is the curiosity here.

So who indeed was Stalin's real father?

Well we were able to rule out the great gay Russian hero Przhevalsky.

We could also rule out the Georgian hero. The wealthy Jewish wine merchant's power was localized to the Georgian wine industry . Physically he was robust while Stalin was described as puny.

So who are we looking for?

Perhaps the GUEST of a wealthy Georgian Jewish wine merchant!

Let's see if Baron Edmond de Rothschild of the Paris branch of the Rothschild bank fits our description.

Puny stature?

Check.

Well connected.

Check.

Heterosexual?

Check.

Wine enthusiast?

Check .

Here's the challenge. How do we place Baron Edmond de Rothschild in the home of a wealthy Jewish wine merchant in Gori, Soviet Georgia nine months prior to Stalin's birth? A tall order. After all, Edmond de Rothschild was a banker who lived in Paris, France! Why on earth would he be found in the middle of Soviet Georgia?

There are two possibilities.

He could have been on his way to the great horse marketsofCentral Asia in an effort to enhance the quality of the family's thoroughbred breeding lines . He would have also found himself in that corner of the world for another reason.

Joseph Stalin was born Iosef Vissarionovich Zhugashvili on December 21, 1879 in Gori, Republic of Georgia. At the time of Stalin's conception the Rothschilds were involving themselves in the lucrative Russian oil business. They were involved with oil fields in the Caucausus region of Russia which is includes Azerbajian, Armenia and Georgia.

The great Baku oil region was first opened for development in 1873. Six years before Stalin was born. Working from behind the scenes, the Rothschilds would ensure that the oil of the Caucasus region would find its way to the West thus giving Rockefeller's Standard Oil a run for their money.

In 1877, by arranging a war between their clients, the countries of Turkey and Russia, the Rothschilds ensured that the port of Batumi, (an essential link in oil transport oil out of Baku) would be incorporated into Russia. With Batumi in Russian hands the Rothschilds then went on to finance the struggling Baku-Batumi railroad which brought Russian oil, much of it owned by them, out of the Caucasus to the West.

It was Edmond, the youngest son of James (Yakov) de Rothschild who did much of the legwork for the Paris branch of the Rothshilds-the family's "oil experts". He would travel overseas in style in the family yacht.

The sea route from France to the Caucasus oil region however ended on the shores of the Black Sea. From there Edmond would have traveled across the Republic of Georgia. Traversing across mountainous Georgia Edmond would have had to pass through Gori, an important trading town. From Gori, Armenian, Azerbaijani, and Jewish merchants once traded with the whole world.

The Republic of Georgia is known also for itsgrapes .

This fact would not have gone unnoticed by Baron Edmond a wine connoisseur himself, his family owning the finest vineyards in the world. While in Gori it seems likely that he would have sought out refuge with our wealthy Jewish wine merchant Yakov Ignatschivilli, who more than likely had a business connection to Baron Edmond as the Rothschild wine label was exported far and wide. After samplings of the local wines and being a thousand miles from home it would be quite natural for the Baron to cast his eye on the pretty woman who the wine merchant employed as a laundress. The rest is history. Did Stalin name his first son after the wine merchant? Or did he actually name him after his grandfather, Baron James (Yakov) de Rothschild? Or both?

Was Baron Edmond de Rothschild in the Caucasus in the spring of 1879? The destiny of the child, born to the laundress, should give us pause before we rule it out...The answer lies deep within the Rothschild family archives.

It is a curiosity that Stalin began his start as a revolutionary denouncing the Rothschild oil interests. Hitler, who is also suspected of being a Rothschild bastard, also began his career denouncing the Rothschilds as the the power behind the Versailles Treaty and therefore the source of Germany's woes.

Were Stalin and Hitler cousins?

Illegitimate Rothschild cousins?

That would explain many things...

Stalin allowed Hitler access to the Jews of Eastern Europe. Eliminating the Rothschild's worst nightmare- the immigration threat to Palestine. Preventing the fragile young colony, established by Baron Edmond as a matter of fact, from being overrun by hundreds of thousands of poor people. Thus ensuring the safe establishment of their planned military State of Israel which was designed from the start to protect theSuez Canal. Thus insuring the safe constant flow of Russian oil to the East.

nohope187
04-08-2005, 07:55 PM
Well, I wouldn't be suprised if was, but didn't he rebel against them later, and so they had him killed? :-P

Draken
04-09-2005, 02:47 AM
Yeah.
He illegalized Freemasonry and that was the last straw, I guess.

Draken
04-10-2005, 04:41 AM
This <a href="http://judicial-inc.biz/Bush_Mossad11.htm">expose</a> claims:

Roosevelts were Jewish Dutch

Churchill's mother was Jewish

Stalin was a Jewish Moscow coffee house radical

Eisenhower father was Jewish

--------------

Roosevelts were Jewish Dutch

"Claes Rosenvelt entered the cloth business in New York, and was married in 1682. He accumulated a fortune. He then changed his name to Nicholas Roosevelt. Of his four sons, Isaac died young. Nicholas married Sarah Solomons. Jacobus married Catherina Hardenburg.

The Roosevelts were not a fighting but a peace-loving people, devoted to trade. Isaac became a capitalist. He founded the Bank of New York in 1790."

The first Roosevelt came to America in 1649. His name was Claes Rosenfelt. He was a Jew. Nicholas, the son of Claes was the ancestor of both Franklin and Theodore. He married a Jewish girl, named Kunst, in 1682. Nicholas had a son named Jacobus Rosenfeld..." (The Corvallis Gazette Times of Corballis, Oregon).
Sarah Delano

"The President's father married Sarah Delano; and it become clear. Schmalix (genealogist) writes: 'In the seventh generation we see the mother of Franklin Delano Roosevelt as being of Jewish descent.

The Delanos are descendants of Italian or Spanish Jewish family; Dilano, Dilan, Dillano. The Jew Delano drafted an agreement with the West Indies Co., in 1657 regarding the colonization of the island of Curacao. About this the directors of the West Indies Co., had correspondence with the Governor of New Holland.

<a href="http://judicial-inc.biz/Roosevelt_family_tree.htm">Interactive Roosevelt</a> (you need Shockwave plugin)

-----------------

Churchill's mother was Jewish

Winston Churchill was the spoiled son of an aristocratic father and an American mother who doted on him. As a young man he was a dilettante who developed an early taste for expensive clothes, imported cigars and old brandy.

At 26 he entered parliament.

In the company of members of the English aristocracy and establishment Winston’s ‘night on the town’ often ended at fringe homosexual private shows in which every depravity known to man was indulged.

Jenny Jacobson

Churchill's mother was Jenny Jerome. Her father was involved in theatre investment and changed his name from Jacobson to Jerome.

‘Cunning, no doubt, came to Churchill in the Jewish genes transmitted by his mother Lady Randolph Churchill , née Jenny Jacobson/Jerome.’ Moshe Kohn, Jerusalem Post

In England at the beginning of the 1900s commenting that there were very few English aristocrat families left that hadn't intermarried with aspiring Jews. It was said that, when they visited the Continent, Europeans were surprised to see Jewish looking persons with English titles and accents.

<a href="http://judicial-inc.biz/winston_churchill_biography.htm">Churchill biography</a>

--------------------

Stalin was a Jewish Moscow coffee house radical

In the Georgian language "shvili" means son of, or son, as in Johnson. "Djuga" means Jew. Therefore Djugashvili means Jewison.

So Joe Stalin's real name, before he changed it, was Joe Jewison. It gets better, his name was Joseph David Djugashvili, a typical Jewish name. During his revolutionary days he changed his name to "Kochba", the leader of the Jews during one of the anti-Roman uprisings of the Jews. Russians don't change their names. Georgians don't change their names. Jews change their names.

Stalin's wives

Stalin had three wives, all of them Jewesses.

The first was Ekaterina Svanidze who bore him one son, Jacob. His second wife was Kadya Allevijah. She bore him a son Vassili and a daughter Svetlana. His second wife died in mysterious circumstances, either by committing suicide or murdered by Stalin. His third wife was Rosa Kaganovich, the sister of Lazar Kaganovich, the head of Soviet industry.

Stalin's daughter (who in 1967 fled to the USA) then married Lazar's son Mihail i.e. her step-mother's nephew. Svetlana Stalin had a total of four husbands, three of them Jewish.

Stalin's vice-president Molotov was also married to a Jewess, whose brother, Sam Karp, runs an export business in Connecticut. Just to complicate things even more, the Molotov's (half-Jewish) daughter also called Svetlana was engaged to be married to Stalin's son Vassili.

--------------

Eisenhower father was Jewish

Eisenhower's West Point Military Academy graduating class yearbook, published in 1915, Eisenhower is identified as a "terrible Swedish Jew."

In 1943, Washington not only transferred Col. Eisenhower to Europe but promoted him over more than 30 more experienced senior officers to five star general and placed him in charge of all the US forces in Europe.

Wherever Eisenhower went during his military career, Eisenhower's Jewish background and secondary manifesting behavior was a concern to his fellow officers.

During World War II when Col. Eisenhower was working for Gen. Douglas McArthur in the South Pacific, McArthur protested to his superiors in Washington (DC) that Eisenhower was incompetent and that he did not want Eisenhower on his staff.

Eisenhower was respondsible for " <a href="http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495a.asp">Operation Keelhaul</a> " - where allied forces rounded over two million anti-Communists who escaped Stalin and turned them over to Russian forces.Part of the Yalta Agreement between the Big Three — Stalin, Roosevelt, and Churchill — involved the repatriation of Russians to their respective homelands where they were either immediately executed or sent to die in the Gulag.

In 1945 Eisenhower threw 1.7 million Germans in open fields which killed approx 1.2 million

---------------

<a href="http://judicial-inc.biz/Hopie_ike.htm">Eisenhower admits his Jewish bloodline</a>

<a href="http://www.judicial-inc.biz/Theirstein_Camp.htm">Theresienstadt</a>

<a href="http://judicial-inc.biz/Hitler-Dunkirk.shtml">The truth on Dunkirk</a>

<a href="http://judicial-inc.biz/French%20Occuption.htm">French occupation</a>

nomad
04-10-2005, 10:08 AM
Good info Draken thanks ... more proof of the

superiority of the Jewish race wouldn't you

agree ? Their mastery over the goyim is total

and complete, yes ?

Draken
04-10-2005, 01:14 PM
One thing has been nagging me all this time though:

how come the Jews consider anyone with even the faintest amount of Jewish blood to be totally Jewish?

How come it's enough to have had a distant relative who was Jewish to be considered Jewish?

What's so damn special that Jews want their blood to be mixed in with the Gentiles and at the same time they are so totally against intermarriage?

How come Gentile blood is not considered "strong" enough?

nohope187
04-10-2005, 01:23 PM
I never heard of that before, Draken. People who're immigrating to Israel are required to be full blooded Jews. They don't want no half-breeds in their eugenic State. I could be wrong though since I read this somewhere I don't remember. :-P

Draken
04-10-2005, 02:18 PM
No, but what I mean is what's the significance of Churchill having had a Jewish mother or Eisenhower having had a Jewish father?

They are obviously NOT fullblooded Jews then, right? So these sites and articles that go on about their Jewish ancestry - why is their part Jewish ancestry so important? Or that Hitler was quarter Jewish - so what?

Do the Jewish Kabbalists send their infiltrators to marry Gentile nobility knowing that their Jewish "genes" are going to prevail?

Does Jewish blood automatically turn you into an evil Kabbalist or what?

nohope187
04-10-2005, 02:22 PM
I would say no, because I'm a half-breed myself. Jewish blood on mom's side of the family, Irish on my dad's side.
I think it all goes back to the view of Jews being God's favorite race even though he's abohred them since king Ahab to present. :-P

Draken
04-10-2005, 03:07 PM
Is there an occult significance to blood? I know I've read people talk about blood before. I think maybe Saturnino...

nohope187
04-10-2005, 03:32 PM
There is an occult significance in the shedding of blood, especially killing people and babies, but I don't know about possession of it. Try looking into Hitler's eugenics program, you might find something under some stones there in google. :-P

Institute
04-10-2005, 06:28 PM
It is clear that something like “Jewish genes” or more profound “Jewish blood” does not exist (in one of the replies to my thread “ Eurasia-contemporary Khazar Jews kingdom”http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=473&forum=24&post_id=8876#forumpost8876
I mentioned a few genetic studies proving my claim, directly or indirectly ).

Stories of “Jewish” wisdom and superior intellectualism are just part of the conspiracy that will inevitably provoke unreasonable hate towards Jews.

I read at this site brilliant article written by one physist on Kabbalist Jews propaganda that made Albert Einstain –one fraud and schizophrenic –“genious” and his fraudulent plagiarism –“genious revolutionary theory”.

There is no “Jewish race” or “Jewish origin” since the vast number of modern so called Jews are of Khazar (Turk/Mongol) origin.

By the way, it is amazing and interesting that Turks, had created and maintained the most powerful empire in the World for several centuries, and interestingly ,in both of World Wars their resources,infrastructure,army,monuments etc. have been spared-; although they supported Germany in the first World War and did not participate in the antifascist movement during WWII Turks did not bear consequences for it, Jewish Kabbalists when got on power in Russia prohibited old Russian plans for conquering Turkey; even powerful and savage Stalin or Hitler did not do that , Kabbalistic Jews helped Turkes to cover up genocide they commited on Armenians; in the Middle Ages Istambul was full of Jews , also in the Ottoman Empire Jews had very high positions- they have been financiers, doctors,military commanders- for example one of the most famous Turkish sailores and naval commanders was pirate Kapudanbasha Khair- ed-din- Barbarossa (redbeard) –readbeard Jew (interestingly. Hitler’s operation of attacking Russia was named “Barbarossa”-actually the code name for the Nazi secret plan to invade the Soviet Union and occupy the so-called Aryan Fatherland -or Jewish Khazaria was originally Otto but in December 1940, Hitler officially changed the name to Operation Barbarossa; also German king Friedrich the Great – The most powerful figure and founder of German Freemasonry had a nickname “Barbarossa”)
amazingly in Ottoman Empire,pseudo- religious Sufi orders have been permeated with magic,occultism,illuminism and specially Freemasonry; the infamous Albanian dictator and communist Enver Hodja once said that he belonged to an old Masonic/Sufi family; Hitler’s esoteric mentor –Freemason,Illuminat,astrologist and occultist-founder of the Thule Nazi society - Turkish citizent (according to Harun Yahya) was Sufi -Baron Rudolf Freiherr von Sebottendorff- He was named a Master of the Order of the RoseGarland (Rosenkranz / Rosicrucians) and published a book uncovering Ottoman Sufi relationship with Freemasonry - Praxis of old Turkish Freemasonry, a study of the practice of sufi magic and occultism.

Back to the point and “Jews”-
well, in my opinion –it is not genetics and belonging to some obscure , non-existant “Jewish” race that made Khazar Jews powerful- I suppose it is their devotion to Kabbala and secret ancient magic-
Only “esoteric” (irrational) reasons could explain their current position of power and our impotence and fit with this notion.
I wrote a few lines about this in my threads
Kabbala- Bible of NWO and source of New Age pagan religion
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=743&forum=24&post_id=6545#forumpost6545
and Are the Freemasons spreading deliberately data on World conspiracy
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=711&forum=24&post_id=6082#forumpost6082

nomad
04-10-2005, 07:16 PM
Draken wrote:
Is there an occult significance to blood? I know I've read people talk about blood before. I think maybe Saturnino...

Their may be an occult aspect ... the point

I find interesting is that with the Jews being

so superior to all the other nations COMBINED

how stupid the goyim are by not

trying to imitate them. Instead the goyim

are content to vilify the Jews and hence

repeat the process of them being dominated

till the end of time. Can you blame the

Jews for their God given superiority ?

Draken
04-11-2005, 02:15 AM
One thing strikes me as I read Institute's interesting post:

If all these occult power currents run under the surface of Western and ME geopolitics (and ultimately world affairs) and if Kabbalists/Freemasons/Sufis/Rosicrucians/Illuminati utilize occult (hidden) knowledge/"magic" to further their political agenda (and I would NOT necessarily put all esoteric teaching on the same level of genuineness or "evilness");

1) should we not assume they actually HAVE a kind of knowledge WE don't since they seem to be so successful in using that power to oppress and terrorize us?

2) should we not, like nomad's suggesting, at least study the possibility there is such a thing as esoteric knowledge and

3) does that knowledge HAVE to be evil or originate from Satan?

4) Does not everything in existence originate from God?

Having asked these questions, I am very much aware of the fact that many, actually most, esoteric schools of thought and knowledge have been corrupted and infiltrated by evil undercurrents and therefore could be dangerous for both individuals and societies. (Actually, I've read elsewhere the Sufi orders of Turkey Institute is talking about are 99% infiltrated and under the almost total control of Jews - probably Khazars. The genuine Sufi orders don't dabble in politics and certainly don't have a radical, violent or terror agenda.)

But to dismiss all esoteric teaching as evil and to avoid it at all cost seems to me to perpetuate the status quo we are in, i.e. the dominance and oppression by spiritually corrupt but esoterically very knowledgable people.

I've noticed very religiously motivated people (mostly "Christian") on this forum condemn esoterism as evil and anyone in favour of or interested in esoterism will "burn in Hell", etc. Isn't that kind of attitude really helping in the abovementioned perpetuation of status quo? If yes, then is this anti-esoteric attitude not really the result of infiltration and corruption of genuine religion by these said evil undercurrents? After all, most of us agree most genuine religions have been infiltrated and corrupted by the NWO.

Personally, I think that if we are to make any progress in the fight against the NWO in all its forms, we can't allow ourselves to be afraid of esoterism or the occult. It's too easy. Certainly we need to be extremely cautious and above all KNOW WHAT WE'RE DEALING WITH. As long as we let ourselves be terrified of, to us, unknown facts we really have NO CHANCE of knowing what we're dealing with.

Truth, Beauty, Love

nomad
04-11-2005, 05:03 AM
----------------------------------------------
Personally, I think that if we are to make any progress in the fight against the NWO in all its forms, we can't allow ourselves to be afraid of esoterism or the occult. It's too easy. Certainly we need to be extremely cautious and above all KNOW WHAT WE'RE DEALING WITH. As long as we let ourselves be terrified of, to us, unknown facts we really have NO CHANCE of knowing what we're dealing with.
----------------------------------------------

Draken, I couldn't agree more.

Draken
04-11-2005, 06:31 AM
OK, then. I don't need much prompting.:-D Without further delay and risking to get my head bitten off I post this excerpt. Before anyone actually plans to bite my head off, I dare to advise them: if you're not interested, or if you are determined to "save" me from "evil" or don't have anything constructive to add, simply DON'T BOTHER.

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/integral_tradition/key.html">The Secret of Eurasia
The Key to Hidden History and World Events</a>

MEHMET SABEHEDDIN
Beneath the broad tide of human history there flow the stealthy undercurrents of the secret societies, which frequently determine in the depths the changes that take place upon the surface.
— A.E. Waite1
Have secret societies and occult brotherhoods been active behind the scenes of world events for thousands of years? Do these guardians of secret wisdom shape the growth of human consciousness and influence the destiny of nations? Are hidden masters of occult knowledge empowering and infiltrating certain political, cultural, spiritual and economic movements, in fulfillment of an ancient plan? Could it be that man’s great upheavals, wars, and revolutions, as well as his pioneering discoveries in science, literature, philosophy and the arts, are the result of a ‘hidden hand’? Can we decode history and find the mysterious interface between politics and occultism, thereby uncovering the real movers and shakers in our modern world?
The German philosopher Oswald Spengler warned of a "mighty contest" between groups of men of "immense intellect" who the "simple citizen neither observes nor comprehends." Back in 1930 Ralph Shirley, the editor of the London Occult Review, Britain’s leading journal of esoteric sciences, endorsed "the suspicion that the ranks of occultism are secretly working for disintegration and revolution. Positive proof in the shape of a group of occultists working with this objective in view recently came under the notice of the present writer."
Major-General Fuller, a former disciple of Aleister Crowley, who had links to British military intelligence, wrote about an insidious force using "Magic and Gold" striving "to gain world domination under an avenging Messiah as foretold by Talmud and Qabalah." Fuller’s former chief Crowley worked as a secret agent for both Britain and Germany, although his British handlers noted his ‘unreliability’ warning he should only be used in espionage operations with the utmost care. During the First World War the German Foreign Office secretly requested the occultist Gustav Meyrink to write a novel blaming the Freemasons of France and Italy for the outbreak of war.
Madame Blavatsky believed the Catholic society of Jesuits had transferred their headquarters from the continent to England where they plotted to plunge man into passive ignorance and institute "Universal Despotism". The founder of the Theosophical Society, a woman of immense intellect and first hand experience of secret societies, warned:
Students of Occultism should know that while the Jesuits have by their devices contrived to make the world in general, and Englishmen in particular think there is no such thing as Magic and laugh at Black Magic, these astute and wily schemers themselves hold magnetic circles and form magnetic chains by the concentration of their collective WILL, and when they have any special object to effect or any particular and important person to influence.2
The French Revolution, one of Europe’s most important political upheavals, was largely the work of Masonic lodges dedicated to the overturning of the monarchy and an end of the established Catholic religion. In Proofs of a Conspiracy (1798), John Robison showed that the political clubs and correspondence committees during the revolution, including the famous Jacobin Club, sprang from these Masonic lodges.
The influence on history of mysticism, the occult and secret societies is generally dismissed by Western academics. Mainstream historians choose to ignore this aspect because they believe it has no real significance to world politics. In fact it is only through acknowledging the role and influence of the ‘occult underground’ that important world events can be fully understood and placed in their real historical perspective.

(Click the above title to go to the complete article.)

Institute
04-11-2005, 06:55 AM
There is a big differenece between investigating ancient magic and occultism and practising it.
You could not win satanic- actually pagan , occult and magic (demon -worshipping) NWO by becoming pagan occultist and Jinn -worshipper ( as Muslims say) by yourself.
And this is a crucial point, NWO masters and their slaves- occultists want us to practice magic, to surrender and get impression of power in this way.
It is clear, magic practice has its main rule – abonden God-Almighty ,become pagan, demon (Jinn) worshipper and you will get power.
But this would be the final stage of our spiritual enslavement- taking their “remedy” we would physically survive and become powerful - “superior” but we would spiritually die and become slaves-just like “masters of NWO” –Kabbalistic Jews and Masonic Illuminati.
You could not win and defeat evil by practising evil.
Preaching magic practising (something Kabbalistic Jews and their associates practice for centuries ) is either ignorance or evelness or both .
But it does not mean that you should be ignorant about magic.
Oh,no to the contrary. After all, you could fight evil ancient magic, occultism and pagan demon(jinn) -worshipping, in some other ways.

Draken
04-11-2005, 10:10 AM
According to Sufism the "magical" level is the lowest form of transcendence which is supposed to be PASSED as soon as possible on the Soul's inner journey to God.

It's a level and state which is confusing and ever changing and anything experienced (like Jinns) in this "state" should not be trusted. But it is a state that has to be reached AND PASSED. It's a kind of test the Soul has to pass to be able to continue.

You could not win and defeat evil by practising evil.

This is it: is ALL esoterism evil?

But this would be the final stage of our spiritual enslavement- taking their “remedy” we would physically survive and become powerful - “superior” but we would spiritually die and become slaves-just like “masters of NWO” –Kabbalistic Jews and Masonic Illuminati.

Who says "their" way of practicing esoteric knowledge is the "only" way? Could you not practice esoteric knowledge in a GOOD way?

I think we're sitting ducks and "slaves" as we speak.

I agree with you, Institute, in that taking up Black Magic practice in no way is a clever thing to do. But my opinion is there is such a thing as White Magic and it is directly connected to and dependent on God. With a humble, pure heart focussed on God's Grace one person is able to counter many organized evil peoples actions and intentions.

On another note I found it extremely interesting to find out that the Russian czar Boris Godunov payed John Dee to come and work for him. Also the first czar of the Romanov dynasty rose to power with the help of John Dee's son's help:

"In 1586, Tsar Boris Godunov offered the huge salary of 2000 English pounds a year, with a house and all provisions free, to John Dee, the English magus and spy master, to enter his service. Dee’s son Dr. Arthur Dee, who like his father was an alchemist and Rosicrucian, went to Moscow to work as a physician. Mikhail Romanov, the first Tsar of the Romanov dynasty, allegedly ascended the throne with the help of Dr. Arthur Dee and the British Secret Service. Before their rise to power the Romanovs were accused by their enemies of practising magic and possessing occult powers."

If we are to gain any lengh on the NWO we need to know about these undercurrents and study them and their effect because we need to UNDERSTAND the power to be able to COUNTERACT it.

This does NOT mean we should take up evil black magical practices; that would only substitute one evil with another. But how can we even have a chance in halting the present developments, let alone reverse them, if we don't want to or dare to understand the key to the NWO's occult power?