PDA

View Full Version : Will the fate of America determine the world of tomorrow?

05-26-2007, 09:32 PM
It is so true that God has become insolvent, when humans ignore the fact that they never have gained one damn thing to better their outcome.

05-26-2007, 09:46 PM
When mankind realizes that religeon was a front for misguided fortune, and not a glory for their betterment, it will become a world of much distraught.
Where the Fu.ks my Bong?

Some hash would be nice.

05-26-2007, 09:56 PM
It will take an almost insurmountable hope once the world finds itself in the deepest of holes, but it might still find a gathering of like minded to bring the evolution up again...

intention without a well armed action will almost surely fail.

05-26-2007, 10:15 PM
Stay ARMED!, against faulty indiscretion.

god by any other name as long as its working for the common goal always intends the best for the children!

All children...

and that's a better faith!

05-26-2007, 11:18 PM
Chaney and company must be tried for their atrocities, and I wouldn't mind leading the charge.
I find that although I'm not without sin, I still can judge them guilty of treason and without moral being.
I will challenge their testimony of well laid plans against terrorism, what has become obvious to the rest of the world as a subterfuge, and demand that I not be excluded in being in on the jury.

CHaney, you have been called out....

05-26-2007, 11:37 PM
Nuremburg 2

05-27-2007, 12:08 AM
Come on you prick, Mr undeservably vice, we know your running the world behind the scenes always trying to cap that extra dollar, to make you and your followers \perspective of a world that you can take gratitude in producing a world that you considider god only in reference to the temple.
And your still trying to fill your coffer..

you will become the fallen!

PS, I will do my best to undercut your evil shady vision.

05-27-2007, 12:15 AM
You've got to admit that fucker not only will do evil things, but also has the facial expressions that show his intent.

And thats not benneficial to living beings.

05-27-2007, 12:22 AM
Give some liquidity to Ron Pauls campaign, its possibly do or die in this land of once such great perpetuity.

I am giving what I can, which isn't much, but every little bit counts.

Or would you like to see the world in continual tailspin with the likes of their chosen.

05-27-2007, 01:20 AM
Chaney must be destroyed.
It's sort of funny, sort of a B movie, but I want to do my part in finding an exorcist for this demon that has managed to infest the world!

05-27-2007, 01:25 AM
Don't think heart attack, think positive, consider if they manage to live through the process of a good oil and feathering, they will be processed, and they will be under 24/7 surveilance from us, Their future keepers), sounds sweet HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

05-27-2007, 01:29 AM
black and white stripes, with the accompaning ball and chain.

05-27-2007, 01:44 AM
And the cheers will be heard around the world, and we will build from their wasted space that they thought was a god.

To be intrinsic of our new goal, we will no longer suffer those who would have us suffer unto them, we shall become the best volume of learning, and we should not impose our temperance on lands that god would not give to us..

Another chance at creative writing?

05-27-2007, 02:06 AM
Always something to question, but not deserving a war lord, that will always be in the wings.

scream throughout utopia, lead is still a valued commodity.

05-27-2007, 02:49 AM
scream throughout utopia, lead is still a valued commodity

BlueAngel
05-27-2007, 06:51 AM
The proper spelling is Cheney and he certainly isn't responsible for the entire workings of the international cabal.

05-28-2007, 12:27 AM
Chaney is a main culpret, he has become the strongest man above a ventured theory of dominience.
The world better wake up!

It's true to believe in your surroundingds, but if you have a problem looking at your flag, you better soon recognize, that you cant have freedom in a plutocracy, and think what your grandchildren might consider of your efforts!

05-28-2007, 12:49 AM
Fascism with camoflage still is seeable.

For those that don't have a good source on information, they will be oblivious to subtle whispering, Please inform them.

There are many ways to prove the truth, inform nonbelievers to your theory.

05-28-2007, 01:09 AM
Could have used edit?>

05-28-2007, 02:13 AM
Trying to get out of town....
but then get diplomatic imunity from a police state.

BlueAngel
05-28-2007, 08:37 AM
This is just a wild guess, but I'm assuming you've found your HASH and pipe.

Is there some secret you know about Cheney that you'd like to tell the forum?

I think it's obvious to those who are knowledgeable about the Illuminati, the Secret/Shadow Government that operates behind the curtain for them that Cheney is the most powerful man within the US government/military.

Is there something else you'd like to add?

redrat11
05-28-2007, 11:53 AM
Will the fate of America determine the world of tommorrow?

short answer YES!

redrat11
05-28-2007, 05:13 PM
President Bush Speech

bushspeech (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,275852,00.html)

redrat11
05-28-2007, 07:09 PM
President Bush Speech...

"The greatest memorial to our fallen troops cannot be found in the words we say or the places we gather," he added. "The more lasting tribute is all around us."

Bush said the freedoms that people enjoy in this country today "came at a great cost and they will surive only so long as there are those who are willing to protect them."

The president said that even after four years, many young men and women still volunteer for the U.S. armed forces.

"We've heard of 174 Marines recently, almost a quarter of battalion, who asked to have their enlistments extended," Bush said. "They want to serve their nation."

"Those who serve are not fatalists or cynics," he added. "They know that one day this war will end, as all wars do. Our duty is to make sure this war was worth the sacrifice" and that the fighting men and women succeeded — and "where tyrants and terrorists are frustrated and foiled ... where our nation is more secure from attack."

05-30-2007, 08:30 PM
God might always be a theory, but it has always sparked an imagination! @@@@

BlueAngel
05-31-2007, 12:14 PM
Torchlithill said:

"God might always be a theory, but it has always sparked an imagination! @@@@"

Strange how this works, isn't it?

Only I and others who are versed in "covert" operations would understand the many ways in which THEY attempt to communicate with their mind control victims and myself, a survivor.

Remember, THESE people abused me horrendously, attempted to own my mind, body and soul and they ARE NOT going to address me DIRECTLY on an internet forum or any other way for that matter.

They're going to attempt to communicate with me COVERTLY (i.e., the bulk emails I described and the "covert" operation on HIS site and many other ways which I have not yet written about; through lyrics, newspaper, etc.).

In Torchlithill's thread about the FATE OF AMERICA, he goes on and on about Cheney and in one post apparently is speaking to SOMEONE, but doesn't indicate who, gee, I wonder.

As on HIS site, most times, of course, for THEIR protection, it wasn't and will never be directly addressed to me, BUT I KNOW WHEN ALL OF YOU ARE TALKING TO ME AS I HAVE CLEARLY DEMONSTRATED AND I WILL CONTINUE TO CALL YOU OUT.

So, Torchlithill is indicating to this person he is talking to you, but doesn't address them directly, that they should say what they know about Cheney.

I posted a response on that thread about Cheney and his role within the Secret/Shadow government; the most powerful man, I would think working for the Illuminists who are, too, the Secret/Shadow government that controls our politicians, etc.

What Torchlithill wants me to say is that Cheney was my handler instead of the famous musician I have implicated.

This tactic was attempted on HIS site, as well.

The @@@@ (signs) Torchlithill placed after his post which are OUT OF CONTEXT is the same username that the poster I mentioned above on HIS official site and unofficial site used in addition to one other that all of us knew about.

There were probably more, but he confessed to the sign.

Footnote: The poster I'm referring to on HIS site who used the @@@ sign is written about on the Mind Control thread.

The same poster who said, "Wendy, take your meds" and "you know what you have to do."

Examples of these suggestions would be an "assisted suicided" in taking an overdose of medication in combination with alcohol while on HIS site due to the many threads where drinking was taking place and the "covert" messages I receive in my bulk emails to IMBIBE.

The "you know what you have to do" refers to SUICIDE. All mind control victims have this programming built-in.

I didn't do it before and I'll never SUICIDE, assisted or otherwise.

Yes, this is the same poster who talks about GOD but states in his location that "the biggest trick the DEVIL ever pulled was convincing the people that he didn't exist."

06-06-2007, 10:09 PM
Have you actually considered that I was not trying to control you, but trying to bring you into a well deserved forefront!
Ron Paul, no f in doubt deserves our support!
And this is what I am trying to say today.

06-06-2007, 10:25 PM
Change this and be considered, without our future care.
BA, take a couple breaKS, breATH FUCKIN DEEP, Ponderer i9f you can, a world that might be without our help torn usunder.
Do you actually think that @@@@ actually meant a damn thing?

Sorry for the punctuation, but so fucken what>/?>

06-06-2007, 10:46 PM
The world is without chAnge if we will not try to confirm many thoughts that may have become before us.

SO MUCH FOR DRUGS?

06-06-2007, 10:50 PM
You need to take a fucken ride!

06-06-2007, 11:10 PM
I do intend you well perogATIVES, AND GREAT SOLITIDE IN your understanding of the path that may lie before you.

06-07-2007, 12:02 AM
Always ready to be correctly reminded that WE aquire wisdom , , government should only enforce,
What it is to be a free man society first!

I do hope you well!

06-07-2007, 12:04 AM
Lead is very important, BUY PLENTY

BlueAngel
06-07-2007, 09:37 AM
Torchlithill wrote:
Have you actually considered that I was not trying to control you, but trying to bring you into a well deserved forefront!
Ron Paul, no f in doubt deserves our support!
And this is what I am trying to say today.

Who are you talking to?

If me, the answer is NO I HAVEN'T CONSIDERED THAT AND I NEVER WILL!

Forefront of what?

A firing squad?

Say what you mean and mean what you say or don't say it.

BlueAngel
06-07-2007, 09:49 AM
Torchlithill wrote:
Change this and be considered, without our future care.
BA, take a couple breaKS, breATH FUCKIN DEEP, Ponderer i9f you can, a world that might be without our help torn usunder.
Do you actually think that @@@@ actually meant a damn thing?

Sorry for the punctuation, but so fucken what>/?>

I don't need a deep breath and/or a break and I don't need ANYONE telling me what I need.

Therein, was the major problem for THEM.

You might need some sleep, though.

Yes, actually, I KNOW IT MEANT SOMETHING!

I don't know what you're doing, Torchlithill, that leads you to believe you're helping the world and I don't really care either.

I don't know who the "OUR" is that you refer to
in your poorly written sentence either.

BlueAngel
06-07-2007, 09:51 AM
Torchlithill wrote:

Should I get in my car, leave my three kids and husband in Baltimore, Jack?

Go out for a ride and never come back?

BlueAngel
06-07-2007, 09:52 AM
Torchlithill wrote:
I do intend you well perogATIVES, AND GREAT SOLITIDE IN your understanding of the path that may lie before you.

There is a path that lies before me, but it certainly won't be in solitude.

BlueAngel
06-07-2007, 10:05 AM
Torchlithill wrote:

Are you upset about something?

Who are you talking to?

ME, I'm sure.

BlueAngel
06-07-2007, 10:07 AM
Torchlithill said:

"SO MUCH FOR DRUGS?"

You don't make sense when you write much of the time. I'm sure this is by design so I don't spend much time even comtemplating what you're saying.

Better things to do.

What does your out of context post such as the above "SO MUCH FOR DRUGS?" mean with the question mark.

Oh, don't even bother an explanation.

It wouldn't be comprehensible, I'm sure.

06-10-2007, 02:24 PM
Time always becomes known, and with that man progresses to a more intense knowledge and prepaired for saving the world from politics run aground...

Scream throughout utopia, lead is still a Valued Commodity.

Let us hope that it doesn't need to reach that point!

06-10-2007, 02:57 PM
Almost sorry for trying to be Loud?

Join a local group to question your States future, it is a best defense against tyranny from on high, as they like to be known as.

06-10-2007, 03:06 PM
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/perpetuity

Bravery is the first to rise!

06-10-2007, 03:36 PM
uNDER this deffinion this is a curious notation:
Investopedia Commentary

This is not as abstract a concept as you may think the British issued bonds, called consols, which are a great example of a perpetuity. By purchasing a consol from the British government, the bondholder is entitled to receive annual interest payments forever. Although it may seem a bit illogical, an infinite series of cash flows can have a finite present value. Because of the time value of money, each payment is only a fraction of the last.

The concept of a perpetuity is used often in financial theory, such as the dividend discount model (DDM).

06-10-2007, 03:39 PM
Does it mean anything that could interfer with Americas progress?

I'm now trying to take up LAW...

Absolete madness?

Rightious in my understanding, outreach, and commitmant.

06-10-2007, 05:08 PM
Atleast I am trying to be tentivly in the crowd.
(Sic)

06-10-2007, 06:10 PM
God must be aware that were still here.

Although I'm still trying to contemplate tje weird shit that happens to me and my computer..

06-10-2007, 06:17 PM
We need Ron Paul to ask the f in democrats what happened to their investigation of Chaneys energy policy meeting!

06-10-2007, 06:21 PM
BA take another time out on this, we still might find an answer without your care of discernment.

06-10-2007, 06:27 PM
If you intend well, I also wish you a good head of steam!

Always trying to figure out how to be the troll of old, hell of a fucken Ponderance?

06-10-2007, 10:24 PM
The grass continues to grow out of hand? Sooner or later i MIGHT HAVE T6O SMOKE it/

06-10-2007, 10:28 PM
Its time to question whether its time to fire one up@

Arcturus might really exist?

BlueAngel
06-10-2007, 10:29 PM
The sooner, the better!

BlueAngel
06-10-2007, 10:30 PM
Oh, those misplaced question marks when a question is not asked.

Must be the fault of the grass!

???

BlueAngel
06-10-2007, 10:33 PM
Torchlithill wrote:
Its time to question whether its time to fire one up@

Arcturus might really exist?

Another misplaced question mark.

What's wrong, Torch? Can't find the period!

What's with the @ sign?

Another typo?

FIRE ONE UP, Torch. However, I suppose you're perpetually on FIRE!

06-10-2007, 10:35 PM
Ideas must spark another intellect, and then it becomes a great wealth?

BlueAngel
06-10-2007, 10:36 PM
Oh, so, you're offering me GREAT WEALTH!

In exchange for what?

My silence?

No deal!!

BlueAngel
06-10-2007, 10:37 PM
How was that for interpreting?

How was that for reading between the lines?

Pretty good, if I don't say so myself.

06-10-2007, 10:42 PM
I will participate with a common sense APPROACH.....
cAnt comprehend. But I'm lookinmg.?

Good for me, I accomplished a territorial quality to be hold or even beholden

I know one true fact, I need a proof fucken reader.

BlueAngel
06-10-2007, 10:47 PM
I was offered money in the past for my silence. I didn't accept then and I'll never accept.

As I said and I'll REPEAT AD NASEUM, money will never give back to me what was taken away.

Money will never erase the scars.

Money will never make it moral.

Money will never erase the pain.

Money will never buy my happiness.

Money cannot buy justice.

Money will never resolve this issue.

Money will never make it RIGHT!

You sold your soul to the devil for money. You sold yourself to filth because you are filth.

Take your money and put it where the sun don't shine.

06-10-2007, 11:18 PM
Aquiring thought requires bringing the less fortunate into the better equation?

BlueAngel
06-10-2007, 11:20 PM
Torchlithill wrote:
I will participate with a common sense APPROACH.....
cAnt comprehend. But I'm lookinmg.?

Good for me, I accomplished a territorial quality to be hold or even beholden

I know one true fact, I need a proof fucken reader.

You need a grammar class and detox.

Take your money, rip it to shreds and flush it down the toilet.

You're beyond redemption.

You need serious help.

PASS IT ON!!

BlueAngel
06-10-2007, 11:21 PM
Torchlithill wrote:
Aquiring thought requires bringing the less fortunate into the better equation?

No it doesn't.

visualvendet
06-11-2007, 01:20 AM
I don't know why so many people in the truth movement believe that Iraq and Iran are such a good natured society. Just check out this video about an execution of a 16 year-old girl over there for crimes of adultery.

http://www.visualvendetta.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=322&Itemid=50

and you will see that it can get rough over there also.

BlueAngel
06-11-2007, 06:25 AM
"noose around her neck"

"her own undoing"

A 16 year old girl does not commit adultery unless she is married.

No one said Iran and Iraq are ANGELS and no one said the Illuminists are ANGELS either.

06-11-2007, 02:46 PM
I admit there are some negative impulses from many over there, but we also go about change without a grandiose plan, but who would figure that we still haven't yet improved on our rights of redress.

06-14-2007, 04:38 PM
We all have an ugly face, but in times of need we acknowledge that in the end we are searching for the same thing, lets hope we can pull the same big trigger!

BlueAngel
06-14-2007, 05:02 PM
Not everyone has an ugly face.

06-14-2007, 05:43 PM
Do you want6 to be one of the uninformed?

06-14-2007, 05:47 PM
We Can Take Back America!

Let us remember to fight against tyranny...

06-14-2007, 06:16 PM
Have you actually tried to talk to anybody?

BlueAngel
06-14-2007, 06:50 PM
Torchlithill wrote:
Have you actually tried to talk to anybody?

From your posts, I can see that you certainly haven't ACTUALLY TRIED TO TALK TO ANYBODY.

I think your first step should be a medical professional.

Fire up another one!!!

BlueAngel
06-14-2007, 06:52 PM
Torchlithill wrote:
Do you want6 to be one of the uninformed?

It's impossible for me to be one of the uninformed.

BlueAngel
06-14-2007, 06:53 PM
Torchlithill wrote:
We Can Take Back America!

Let us remember to fight against tyranny...

YES, let us remember to fight against tyranny....

I think I just might be doing that!!!!

06-14-2007, 07:00 PM
Post Mordem we should always try to defeat, We

BlueAngel
06-14-2007, 07:28 PM
You need to hire a translator if you desire communication with anyone on this site.

I don't think you do desire to communicate with anyone, but just in case, you should take my advice.

My time is too precious to waste on your jibberish.

Besides that point, I'm truly not interested in anything you have to say because you don't say anything that interests me.

06-14-2007, 07:37 PM
If they were your words , Im impressed!

BlueAngel
06-14-2007, 07:44 PM
EVERYTHING I post on this site are my words and my comment to you reflects that same style of writing.

06-14-2007, 07:51 PM
An apology is offered to all.....

Fix this goddamned board up,l it isn't giving me the best and true information;tgpoj4woipuk,

WHAT A FUCKEN RIDE !!!

06-14-2007, 08:23 PM
Please fight hard,.,/

06-14-2007, 08:27 PM
BAZOOKA is what , God must return >>>.....Thats my interpretation?

06-14-2007, 08:32 PM
into the know?

06-14-2007, 08:47 PM
You always know !
We're trying to adapt to your hope forthe future///////////

sTILLL aWAKE?

06-14-2007, 08:58 PM
PARTY ON DUde...

sIC)

BlueAngel
06-14-2007, 09:24 PM
Torchlithill:

I don't know who you are; I don't know to whom you are speaking; and I don't know what you are speaking about.

I assume you are attempting to communicate with me.

That said, please be advised that I have no desire to waste my energy trying to interpret your nonsense.

If you have something to say to me, either say it so that it can be understood or don't say it all.

If this is how you normally write, communicate and converse, you will have to find someone else to direct your comments/questions to.

As I stated, what you say does not interest me in the least bit and I have no interest in what you say.

BlueAngel
06-14-2007, 09:27 PM
Torchlithill wrote:
You always know !
We're trying to adapt to your hope forthe future///////////

sTILLL aWAKE?

I have no idea who you propose to represent with the WE in your sentence above and I have no idea why you would think anyone has to adapt to my hope for the future.

There is no adaptation necessary.

If you have some intention, make it known. Otherwise, save your keystrokes.

06-14-2007, 09:42 PM
wHO DROPPED THAT ROacH?

But always trying to help a neighbor

BlueAngel
06-14-2007, 09:56 PM
COMMUNICATION (if that's what you call it) TERMINATED!!

I'm always in the know, but not the know you have suggested I know.

That, strange one, is DISINFORMATION GALORE!

Pack up your marbles and GO HOME!

I'm not on this site to communicate with posters such as yourself.

In fact, much of the reason I'm here of which I'm sure you are aware is to write!

That said, TLH, I have nothing to say to you.

CARRY ON with talking to yourself. You seem to do that very well.

06-14-2007, 10:04 PM
BA , Ihope

06-14-2007, 10:17 PM
Always try to do better>

06-14-2007, 11:52 PM
BUt we must strike against unlawfull thoughts, Who will

06-15-2007, 12:46 AM
The World does seek,

06-15-2007, 04:36 PM
I intend to be awake when the shit hits the fan!

Although pretty f en tired trying as one must..;l

06-15-2007, 05:15 PM
rEAD MY DAMN BLOG, By the way does anybody remember the URL?
Can we find the spirit of Mr Holmes?
one hell of a pertanence to ponder and contemplate?

06-15-2007, 05:36 PM
Must inquire about intuitiveness?
FIND A FLOW across your inquiry.

One hell of a fucken ride !

06-15-2007, 05:56 PM
Where the fuck is the itinerate oppistion?

(Sic)

06-15-2007, 07:12 PM
Must,\
What a fucken ride, Hope you also great underestanding!

06-15-2007, 07:26 PM
Light it up if you are so inclined?
I am...

06-15-2007, 08:18 PM
Get the fuck off my mountain

06-15-2007, 09:42 PM
Or would you like to see the world in continual tailspin with the likes of their chosen.

06-15-2007, 09:46 PM
Once upon a time

06-15-2007, 10:08 PM
Where the fUCK IS THE Next chance for understanding

That is deffinatelly trying to figure it all out?

06-15-2007, 10:14 PM
Personally, I'd contend that it would fucken work
But t0o Believe in trying to figure the whole dhit out?

06-15-2007, 10:39 PM
Hear the quality of music,,,,,, I hope you well::"'.

06-15-2007, 10:50 PM
Could be valuab le Who tnbwe fuck would try to do wrong

BlueAngel
06-15-2007, 10:52 PM
Oops! Wrong thread.

06-15-2007, 10:54 PM
Party on Xdudes..........

06-15-2007, 11:01 PM
Possibly nice fucken tits?

06-15-2007, 11:10 PM
One hell of a fucken ride, and I a;lso wish you well, One hgell of a ponderance......,........

06-15-2007, 11:20 PM
We accomplich, but someone always contenmds that i MIGHT NOT HAVE DON IT RIGHT,,<<<<>>

06-15-2007, 11:23 PM
I think she said her name was Nicole
I dont feel bad!

06-15-2007, 11:35 PM
i MUST BE ON DRUGS, AND i'M FUCKEN TRYING TO FIGURE IT out?

06-16-2007, 08:55 AM
Maybe later?"

06-16-2007, 09:02 AM
:-o

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=vernacular

BlueAngel
06-16-2007, 09:02 AM
Torchlithill wrote:
Possibly nice fucken tits?

06-16-2007, 09:18 AM
Stay away from fluoridated water!
Get a quality filter!
And remember to take those suppliments!

06-16-2007, 12:49 PM
Plant a garden that you can rely upon!

06-16-2007, 01:27 PM
I'd like to give Chaney and company a way out, but I don't think they want to listen.

First rethink the patriot act, and get rid of it!
and we the people need more influence on all executive orders!

06-16-2007, 01:35 PM
Plant a garden that you can rely upon!

Monsanto must stop producing geneticly modified seeds, IE, terminator seeds!

06-16-2007, 01:38 PM
Can we look at the Constitution of Iraq?

Can we restore ours?

06-16-2007, 01:58 PM
Inalienable Rights!

06-16-2007, 02:01 PM
I am a channel?
But I need a rest also.

06-16-2007, 03:01 PM

"The RTBA: Read the Bills Act would make it a requirement that proposed legislation be posted to the internet for 7 days prior to a vote in Congress and that the bills actually be read in Congress before the vote. Sounds like a good idea. Of course, it wouldn’t be possible to have gargantuan complicated bills so Congress would need to change the way they approach the task of legislation."

-from the blog Connecticut Taxed

IN THIS ISSUE:

* President is frustrated with members of Congress who didn't read the bill.
* Last Week in Congress
* New RTBA Coalition Member

THE PRESIDENT WANTS CONGRESS TO READ THE BILLS

President George Bush made two illuminating points in remarks he made two weeks ago. Speaking of Congressional critics of the proposed 790-page Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill (S. 1348), Bush said,

“Oh, I'm sure you've heard some of the talk out there about people defining the bill. It's clear they hadn't read the bill. They're speculating about what the bill says, and they're trying to rile up people's emotions.”

Later on, he said,

“Those determined to find fault with this bill will always be able to look at a narrow slice of it and find something they don't like. If you want to kill the bill, if you don't want to do what's right for America, you can pick one little aspect out of it, you can use it to frighten people.”
Source: The White House

The first quote suggests President Bush wants members of Congress to actually read the bill before criticizing it. Does that mean he would support Downsize DC's Read the Bills Act?

Well, taking the two quotes together, it looks like the President wants something like the opposite of the RTBA. Downsize DC's bill would require supporters of a bill to read it in its entirety before voting for it. But we don't believe opponents of a bill should have to waste their time reading the whole thing. Disagreeing with a bill's intent, or with just one provision, are sufficient reasons to oppose it.

The President, on the other hand, wants critics of the bill to read it first, as if criticizing a bill that would alter the course of the country is akin to criticizing a movie one hasn't even seen. On the other hand, according to the President, it seems the bill's supporters are actually better off if they don't read the entire bill. It is better for supporters to overlook the bill's unacceptable provisions, the provisions that might, as the President put it, “frighten people.” Again, it's as if the immigration bill is a movie. The Wizard of Oz frightens small children, but it's still a good movie. Likewise, some “little aspects” of the immigration bill may “frighten” friends of liberty and small government, but it's still a good bill.

Downsize DC disputes that logic. And thanks in part to your messages to Congress, this particular controversial immigration bill was abandoned. (Though the fight isn't over yet; we just found out the bill might be back on the Senate floor as soon as late next week.) Mr. President, you can be sure that Downsize DC will, without apology, continue to “pick one little aspect” of bills to “frighten people,” for as long as Congress proposes legislation that infringes on the liberty and privacy of the American people. We are sure to have less frightening bills after we pass the Read the Bills Act.

LAST WEEK IN CONGRESS
We don't complain about gridlock. We didn't like the immigration bill, but we're not complaining that the Senate wasted a week in debate before abandoning it. That meant they didn't pass other bills. Since most bills increase the size of the federal government, that's a good thing.

The House passed 15 bills totaling 242 pages. I've appended a full list of this legislation below, after my signature. The main theme seems to be federal meddling in science and education. The largest piece of legislation, however, is an Afghanistan nation-building bill. We believe the Read the Bills Act would cut down on the number of bills and the length of bills, so that Congress would address only the most pressing national concerns, leaving individuals, markets, and state and local government handle the rest. You can send a message to Congress urging it to introduce and pass the Read the Bills Act by going here.

NEW RTBA COALITION MEMBER

We have one new addition to the Read the Bills Act Coalition this week:

thinkbridge

If you have a website or blog, you too can be a part of the Coalition and be linked to from the DownsizeDC.org blog. You can read the instructions for joining the Read the Bills Act Coalition here.

Thank you for being a DC Downsizer, and please consider making a contribution or starting a monthly pledge to further our work. You can do so here.

James Wilson

Assistant to the President

DownsizeDC.org, Inc.

These are the bills Congress passed the week of June 8. The descriptions are taken, generally verbatim, from the Congressional Record's Daily Digests:
HOUSE

H.R. 1139 - Riverside-Corona Feeder Water Supply Act, to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to plan, design and construct facilities to provide water for irrigation, municipal, domestic, and other uses from the Bunker Hill Groundwater Basin, Santa Ana River, California; 4 pages

H.R. 1736 - Amending the Reclamation Projects Authorization and Adjustment Act of 1992 to provide for conjunctive use of surface and groundwater in Juab County, Utah: H.R. - 4 pages

H.R. 1175 - Amending the Reclamation Wastewater and Groundwater Study and Facilities Act to increase the ceiling on the Federal share of the costs of phase I of the Orange County, California, Regional Water Reclamation Project – 4 pages

H.R. 361 - Lower Rio Grande Valley Water Resources Conservation and Improvement Act of 2007 - 8 pages

H.R. 1469 - Senator Paul Simon Study Abroad Foundation Act of 2007, to establish the Senator Paul Simon Study Abroad Foundation under the authorities of the Mutual Educational and Cultural Exchange Act of 1961 - 28 pages

S. 1537 - Authorizing the transfer of certain funds from the Senate Gift Shop Revolving Fund to the Senate Employee Child Care Center, -clearing the measure for the President - 21 pages

H.R. 1051 - National STEM Scholarship Database Act to direct the Secretary of Education to establish and maintain a public website through which individuals may find a complete database of available scholarships, fellowships, and other programs of financial assistance in the study of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics - 6 pages

H.R. 2559 - Temporarily extending the programs under the Higher Education Act of 1965 - 2 pages

H.R. 1467 - 10,000 Trained by 2010 Act:, to authorize the National Science Foundation to award grants to institutions of higher education to develop and offer education and training programs - 12 pages

H.R. 1716 - Green Energy Education Act of 2007: to authorize higher education curriculum development and graduate training in advanced energy and green building technologies - 6 pages

H.R. 632 - H-Prize Act of 2007 to authorize the Secretary of Energy to establish monetary prizes for achievements in overcoming scientific and technical barriers associated with hydrogen energy - 16 pages

H.R. 964 - Securely Protect Yourself Against Cyber Trespass (Act Spy Act ) to protect users of the Internet from unknowing transmission of their personally identifiable information through spyware programs - 36 pages

H.R. 2446 - Afghanistan Freedom and Security Support Act of 2007 - 84 pages

S. 5 - Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act of 2007 - 3 pages

H.R. 65 - to provide for the recognition of the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina - 8 pages

SENATE

none
D o w n s i z e r - D i s p a t c h
is the official email list of DownsizeDC.org, Inc. & Downsize DC Foundation

CONTRIBUTE to the Electronic Lobbyist project

http://www.DownsizeDC.org is sponsored by DownsizeDC.org, Inc. -- a non-profit educational organization promoting the ideas of individual liberty, personal responsibility, free markets, and small government.

You are encouraged to forward this message to friends and business associates, and permission is hereby granted to reproduce any items herein as long as attribution is provided for articles and the subscription instructions above are included.

IF you have difficulties or inquiries, simply hit reply to this message. We're eager to help, including with requests to unsubscribe.

You are subscribed to this newsletter at this email address:

06-16-2007, 03:01 PM

"The RTBA: Read the Bills Act would make it a requirement that proposed legislation be posted to the internet for 7 days prior to a vote in Congress and that the bills actually be read in Congress before the vote. Sounds like a good idea. Of course, it wouldn’t be possible to have gargantuan complicated bills so Congress would need to change the way they approach the task of legislation."

-from the blog Connecticut Taxed

IN THIS ISSUE:

* President is frustrated with members of Congress who didn't read the bill.
* Last Week in Congress
* New RTBA Coalition Member

THE PRESIDENT WANTS CONGRESS TO READ THE BILLS

President George Bush made two illuminating points in remarks he made two weeks ago. Speaking of Congressional critics of the proposed 790-page Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill (S. 1348), Bush said,

“Oh, I'm sure you've heard some of the talk out there about people defining the bill. It's clear they hadn't read the bill. They're speculating about what the bill says, and they're trying to rile up people's emotions.”

Later on, he said,

“Those determined to find fault with this bill will always be able to look at a narrow slice of it and find something they don't like. If you want to kill the bill, if you don't want to do what's right for America, you can pick one little aspect out of it, you can use it to frighten people.”
Source: The White House

The first quote suggests President Bush wants members of Congress to actually read the bill before criticizing it. Does that mean he would support Downsize DC's Read the Bills Act?

Well, taking the two quotes together, it looks like the President wants something like the opposite of the RTBA. Downsize DC's bill would require supporters of a bill to read it in its entirety before voting for it. But we don't believe opponents of a bill should have to waste their time reading the whole thing. Disagreeing with a bill's intent, or with just one provision, are sufficient reasons to oppose it.

The President, on the other hand, wants critics of the bill to read it first, as if criticizing a bill that would alter the course of the country is akin to criticizing a movie one hasn't even seen. On the other hand, according to the President, it seems the bill's supporters are actually better off if they don't read the entire bill. It is better for supporters to overlook the bill's unacceptable provisions, the provisions that might, as the President put it, “frighten people.” Again, it's as if the immigration bill is a movie. The Wizard of Oz frightens small children, but it's still a good movie. Likewise, some “little aspects” of the immigration bill may “frighten” friends of liberty and small government, but it's still a good bill.

Downsize DC disputes that logic. And thanks in part to your messages to Congress, this particular controversial immigration bill was abandoned. (Though the fight isn't over yet; we just found out the bill might be back on the Senate floor as soon as late next week.) Mr. President, you can be sure that Downsize DC will, without apology, continue to “pick one little aspect” of bills to “frighten people,” for as long as Congress proposes legislation that infringes on the liberty and privacy of the American people. We are sure to have less frightening bills after we pass the Read the Bills Act.

LAST WEEK IN CONGRESS
We don't complain about gridlock. We didn't like the immigration bill, but we're not complaining that the Senate wasted a week in debate before abandoning it. That meant they didn't pass other bills. Since most bills increase the size of the federal government, that's a good thing.

The House passed 15 bills totaling 242 pages. I've appended a full list of this legislation below, after my signature. The main theme seems to be federal meddling in science and education. The largest piece of legislation, however, is an Afghanistan nation-building bill. We believe the Read the Bills Act would cut down on the number of bills and the length of bills, so that Congress would address only the most pressing national concerns, leaving individuals, markets, and state and local government handle the rest. You can send a message to Congress urging it to introduce and pass the Read the Bills Act by going here.

NEW RTBA COALITION MEMBER

We have one new addition to the Read the Bills Act Coalition this week:

thinkbridge

If you have a website or blog, you too can be a part of the Coalition and be linked to from the DownsizeDC.org blog. You can read the instructions for joining the Read the Bills Act Coalition here.

Thank you for being a DC Downsizer, and please consider making a contribution or starting a monthly pledge to further our work. You can do so here.

James Wilson

Assistant to the President

DownsizeDC.org, Inc.

These are the bills Congress passed the week of June 8. The descriptions are taken, generally verbatim, from the Congressional Record's Daily Digests:
HOUSE

H.R. 1139 - Riverside-Corona Feeder Water Supply Act, to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to plan, design and construct facilities to provide water for irrigation, municipal, domestic, and other uses from the Bunker Hill Groundwater Basin, Santa Ana River, California; 4 pages

H.R. 1736 - Amending the Reclamation Projects Authorization and Adjustment Act of 1992 to provide for conjunctive use of surface and groundwater in Juab County, Utah: H.R. - 4 pages

H.R. 1175 - Amending the Reclamation Wastewater and Groundwater Study and Facilities Act to increase the ceiling on the Federal share of the costs of phase I of the Orange County, California, Regional Water Reclamation Project – 4 pages

H.R. 361 - Lower Rio Grande Valley Water Resources Conservation and Improvement Act of 2007 - 8 pages

H.R. 1469 - Senator Paul Simon Study Abroad Foundation Act of 2007, to establish the Senator Paul Simon Study Abroad Foundation under the authorities of the Mutual Educational and Cultural Exchange Act of 1961 - 28 pages

S. 1537 - Authorizing the transfer of certain funds from the Senate Gift Shop Revolving Fund to the Senate Employee Child Care Center, -clearing the measure for the President - 21 pages

H.R. 1051 - National STEM Scholarship Database Act to direct the Secretary of Education to establish and maintain a public website through which individuals may find a complete database of available scholarships, fellowships, and other programs of financial assistance in the study of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics - 6 pages

H.R. 2559 - Temporarily extending the programs under the Higher Education Act of 1965 - 2 pages

H.R. 1467 - 10,000 Trained by 2010 Act:, to authorize the National Science Foundation to award grants to institutions of higher education to develop and offer education and training programs - 12 pages

H.R. 1716 - Green Energy Education Act of 2007: to authorize higher education curriculum development and graduate training in advanced energy and green building technologies - 6 pages

H.R. 632 - H-Prize Act of 2007 to authorize the Secretary of Energy to establish monetary prizes for achievements in overcoming scientific and technical barriers associated with hydrogen energy - 16 pages

H.R. 964 - Securely Protect Yourself Against Cyber Trespass (Act Spy Act ) to protect users of the Internet from unknowing transmission of their personally identifiable information through spyware programs - 36 pages

H.R. 2446 - Afghanistan Freedom and Security Support Act of 2007 - 84 pages

S. 5 - Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act of 2007 - 3 pages

H.R. 65 - to provide for the recognition of the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina - 8 pages

SENATE

none
D o w n s i z e r - D i s p a t c h
is the official email list of DownsizeDC.org, Inc. & Downsize DC Foundation

CONTRIBUTE to the Electronic Lobbyist project

http://www.DownsizeDC.org is sponsored by DownsizeDC.org, Inc. -- a non-profit educational organization promoting the ideas of individual liberty, personal responsibility, free markets, and small government.

You are encouraged to forward this message to friends and business associates, and permission is hereby granted to reproduce any items herein as long as attribution is provided for articles and the subscription instructions above are included.

IF you have difficulties or inquiries, simply hit reply to this message. We're eager to help, including with requests to unsubscribe.

You are subscribed to this newsletter at this email address:

06-16-2007, 03:09 PM
I am trying to quit cussing !

Ooops, I hit enter twice.

06-17-2007, 08:42 PM
Sab·bat·i·cal ?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Sabbatical

?

06-17-2007, 08:54 PM
Intention without a well armed action will surely fail without good men , Protect YOUR COUNTRY !!!

BlueAngel
06-18-2007, 08:08 AM
Torchlithill wrote:
Sab·bat·i·cal ?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Sabbatical

?

I have no intention of going on a Sabbatical, but judging from your postings, I suggest you take one.

BlueAngel
06-18-2007, 08:14 AM
Torchlithill wrote:
Intention without a well armed action will surely fail without good men , Protect YOUR COUNTRY !!!

Our intention is a well-armed action comprised of very many GOOD MEN and WOMEN, myself included.

I took an oath, a vow and a pledge to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America and not a "criminal cabal" that is a part of a "satanic cult."

06-18-2007, 06:41 PM
I duly stand corrected!

06-20-2007, 12:11 AM
Have we accomplished, or are we only trying to do our best?

One Hell of a Fukn ride?

06-20-2007, 01:10 AM
We should arm ourselves !
with all things to defend our country/

It has become WAR!

I am always locked and loaded...
!

Take pride in your state !
And protect it against tyranny ?
PLEASE WAKE THE FUCK UP.

06-20-2007, 08:30 PM
tHE NEOCONS MUST BE DESTROYED !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk52nGxF-jc
jUST INCASE THE WOR;D IS NOT OURS TO DEMAND, AND THINK OF YOUR GOD, CONSIDER WHAT IT MIGHT FEEL/
wE HAVE THE PROPENSITY TO FIX,, BY THE WAY DID YOU BUY EXTRA BULLETS?
wE MUST AGAIN GAIN CONTROL, dON'T PISS GOD OFF !!

06-20-2007, 08:43 PM
wHO THE FUCK IS CONSIDERED SANE?

i'M TRYING TO FILL MY BUCKET/??}+

06-24-2007, 07:36 PM
The crowds and the cameras...

Must acknowledge a camera in hand saves an indepth truth/

06-24-2007, 08:38 PM
La might be in terms of self gratification, still wanting, but it better soon be vocal...

Learn to grab your balls for the right reason.

06-24-2007, 08:43 PM
Get back on earth

06-24-2007, 09:02 PM
Be productive, aquire great vision, don't piss us off !
were still trying to put you back on a corrective path....,

06-24-2007, 10:08 PM
and Im still here pondering/
.../......?

THey call themselves to be respective of God, who the fuck moght know better?

redrat11
06-24-2007, 10:10 PM
Torchlithill wrote:
and Im stil here pondering/

? :-?

06-24-2007, 10:18 PM
Glad to see someone still awake, who the fuck should foretell, and should we still be able to inquire?>

06-24-2007, 10:20 PM
Commonality, might breed insurection?
I might be common, and I must inquire !

06-24-2007, 10:27 PM
To have a faith in absolute!

06-24-2007, 10:30 PM
One hell of an escape from boredom?

Be right back, I need to grab another beer,
or is it just in my imagination?

06-24-2007, 10:36 PM
No......;. It taste with interresting quality flowing through it,
Did you question a valley or mountain to traverse?

06-24-2007, 10:39 PM
No need for commercials,

we have assumed control !

06-24-2007, 10:51 PM
BIN LADEN HASn"T eroded your concept of well being, that has been only from the silent that try not to be awaken,,, 911 was an inside job !
By the way, I might try to inform those around me?

06-24-2007, 10:55 PM
We accomplish what we can, and many must breath in the dust of inexactitude?

or do they,,,,,,., theres still time to save quality, I find gggggoooooodddddd might still have a wondering ear and tempted to aquire our very fucken strange frequency ?

06-24-2007, 11:06 PM
Can America proclaim that it's still in Gods grace, or should we try to alter its coarse back to a reasonable attitude?

Does anybody really f.cken care the depth that they have forced our world to squeeze between, or should we just take the dog out for a nice walk?

06-24-2007, 11:18 PM
I chose to be not in compliance, I want to see the rules of law, and if they can't prove it, we must consider them in non compliance;
They have gathered great power and glory, it's time to reclaim it !

06-24-2007, 11:28 PM
We can be of Vulcan, but first we must squash those fake ones in the White House, that are in truth Klingons

ATLAS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
and the wisdom is spread far and wide, let it be so , do your part

06-24-2007, 11:50 PM
For those that taught me to look at realative truth with a great amount of patience I thank them, I still hope to learn..........

06-24-2007, 11:59 PM
Are you affluent:? have you requested information< have you taken part in a great gathering?

06-25-2007, 12:06 AM
By the way the nasty neo cons might try to destroy your vision of self worth , be calm, we will gain control, by torch and pitchfork if need be......,

06-25-2007, 12:14 AM
I've got a torch, and I'm willing to sharpen my shovel !