PDA

View Full Version : MESSAGE TO SHADOW

roscoe
06-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Shadow;could you do me a favor?

I have been banned from the shankradio Forum. Could you go over there and leave a post somewhere in the guest area bemoaning this injustice and asking that the 1st amendment be recognised and that I be re-instated? You're help would be appreciated. Thank you-roscoe.

BlueAngel
06-01-2007, 08:18 PM
I don't understand why anyone in their "right mind" would communicate with "abnormal" entities such as Cold, Shadow and George_Bush to name a few.

roscoe
06-02-2007, 07:07 PM
At least Shadow understands that the Earth revolves around the Sun.

BlueAngel
06-02-2007, 07:24 PM
Hi Roscoe!

roscoe
06-03-2007, 09:01 PM
Hi Blue Angel; if my memory serves me correctly, you believe that the Sun revolves around the Earth. I am not surprised that you don't get along with Shadow.

BlueAngel
06-03-2007, 09:47 PM
Don't care for Shadow. Who would? Disruptive about sums it up.

roscoe
06-03-2007, 11:04 PM
I would suggest that someone who can't figure out that the Earth revolves around the Sun is the one being disruptive.

BlueAngel
06-03-2007, 11:26 PM
Really? Who would that be? Shadow or yourself?

Shadow
06-14-2007, 02:21 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
Don't care for Shadow. Who would? Disruptive about sums it up.

A pathetic idiot would be a better description for you. Or pathetic spammer.

BlueAngel
06-14-2007, 08:10 AM
I could spend some time pasting and copying all of your one thousand plus posts. This would clearly and without a doubt "highlight" who the REAL idiot and PATHETIC TROLL is, but YOU'RE not worth my time nor my effort.

Shadow
06-14-2007, 08:36 AM
No, it appears your "time and effort" are better spent, thousands of idiotic posts, getting banned, checking every day to see if the ban is over and re-registering to start the process once more.

Everyone around here clearly and without a doubt KNOWS who the REAL idiot and PATHETIC TROLL is.

They have always known and they will always know, because you just can't take the message and try the real world for a change.

BlueAngel
06-14-2007, 08:55 AM
Shadow wrote:
No, it appears your "time and effort" are better spent, thousands of idiotic posts, getting banned, checking every day to see if the ban is over and re-registering to start the process once more.

Everyone around here clearly and without a doubt KNOWS who the REAL idiot and PATHETIC TROLL is.

They have always known and they will always know, because you just can't take the message and try the real world for a change.

Excuse me, checking everyday? Last time, it was a year before I checked.

This time a few months.

Where do you get your information? You need a better source.

Are you referring to my thousand idiotic posts that are contained in the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread?

I would imagine so. That thread seems to make your hair stand up on end.

Some vested interest, I'm sure, MR. TROLL.

Most of your posts are about as important as what you've posted on this thread.

Garbage!

Shadow
06-15-2007, 10:12 AM
Are you referring to my thousand idiotic posts that are contained in the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread?

BlueAngel
06-15-2007, 10:26 AM
Shadow wrote:

I'm referring to any and all posts you have ever made on this site as idiotic.

Shadow
06-15-2007, 12:23 PM
Your thousand idiotic posts that are contained in the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread?

BlueAngel
06-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Shadow wrote:
Your thousand idiotic posts that are contained in the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread?

Makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up on end. Now, doesn't it Shadow?

Do you think you are fooling anyone as to your presence here?

You are so OBVIOUS!

Shadow
06-16-2007, 09:18 AM
I see you are about to jump from SPAMMER to PARANOIA.

BlueAngel
04-05-2009, 11:18 PM

You referred to my thousands of posts as idiotic.

I inferred you were specifically addressing my posts in the Mind Control within the Music Industry thnread as idiotic.

I was quoting you and this, of course, does not mean that I consider what I write as idiotic.

BlueAngel
04-05-2009, 11:18 PM
I see you are about to jump from SPAMMER to PARANOIA.

Sorry, but I'm neither one or the other.

BlueAngel
04-05-2009, 11:22 PM
Hi Blue Angel; if my memory serves me correctly, you believe that the Sun revolves around the Earth. I am not surprised that you don't get along with Shadow.

Your memory doesn't serve you correctly.

BlueAngel
04-05-2009, 11:24 PM
I would suggest that someone who can't figure out that the Earth revolves around the Sun is the one being disruptive.

Huh?

To whom are you speaking?

Who said that the Earth doesn't revolve around the Sun?

YOU?

Well, then you must be the disruptive one.