PDA

View Full Version : Great Investigative Show on The Web

garydean
06-19-2007, 06:53 PM
Hi guys,

My name is Gary, and I am new to this forum. I encourage you to visit my blog page at:
http://theinvestigatorsreport.blogspot.com

You will find info on our show, it's content, and when it airs. We've been covering a lot of conspiracy topics going as far back as the beginning of the dark age.

Check out my page, and feel free to leave comments.

Sincerely,
Gary

BlueAngel
06-19-2007, 07:22 PM
Is your website dedicated to the subject of "other intelligent life forms" only?

garydean
06-19-2007, 07:26 PM
No,

We investigate issues in our history, ancient history, world religion and philosphy, AND unexplained phemonenon which includes UFOs, adbuction, ghosts, and mystic places.

BlueAngel
06-19-2007, 07:41 PM
Does your website investigate the "satanic cult" that comprises the Illuminati, the secret government, etc.?

garydean
06-19-2007, 07:47 PM
Yes,

We will be heading in that direction. I've been gathering evidence and witnesses to participate in the program and bring good information. We are also aware of Sculls & Bones which our so-called christian president has been a part of for life. S&B is also connected with the illuminati. There is so much more, this thing has a lot of tenticles. And it goes all the way back to ancient Sumeria (the first empire).

G

BlueAngel
06-19-2007, 08:22 PM
Thank you and Good Luck!