PDA

View Full Version : Where is the love?


redrat11
07-16-2007, 05:59 PM
For The Love of Many Shall grow Cold in those days.


Where is the Love at? There is the love of Family, life, God, etc.. But I ask, What happened to this mysterious force which supposed to bind us together?


This "mysterious force," did not the CREATOR establish it for eternity? Why has the love of many grown cold? Does not the LOVE force drive the human spirit?


Love of money-Love of scandal-Love of the sinful heart-Love, Love, LOVE! who are you to question the force? the force which sustains us all.

This force is growing cold because of the "opposite-force" of HATE, the two cannot come to terms, one will prevail,,as is written from the foundation of Earth.


Which force shall guide your path? that which sustains, or that which destroys? Many see the truth here, yet cannot come to terms of agreement, because of the hate-force. this hate force is blooming in the internet, yes, a very cold-calculated force of biblical proportions grows steadily before your eyes, do you see it?



Conquering the hate-force...
So how do we conquer this "hate-force?"

very simple indeed, when we learn that the EVIL powers that be are behind the hate-force, we must counter attack with the LOVE-FORCE, the force that the illuminist satanist of the world so profoundly cannot bear to see! it is LOVE! They so hate the tremendous force of LOVE they tremble in their shoes, They so hate the force their countermeasures vaporize before their COLD DARK SOULS OF HATE!

ME Versus The NWO!

To be continued... :-x

redrat11
07-16-2007, 08:32 PM
Let's see here...



Who are THEY? do we really need to know? A poster here posted a article about IRAQI children, and their horrendous life in hell there, THINK OF THAT WORD, (HELL) do you now see the utter contempt they have for thier fellow humans, they actually believe there doing good over there, in their minds they actually are convinced that destroying "certain areas" of the planet is beneficial to their plan.

redrat11
07-16-2007, 10:07 PM
Let's also see here...

Tommorrow the 17th of July, the ILLUMINIZED ONES of the Satanic NWO plan to "INJEST" the mental energies of millions of "mis-guided" New-Agers, this diabolical plot has everything to do with the coming of.....
:-?
NEW AGE RUBBISH! (http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?messageid=412674&mpage=3&showdate=7/16/07&forum=1)

redrat11
07-17-2007, 04:51 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

redrat11 wrote:
Let's see here...



Who are THEY? do we really need to know? A poster here posted a article about IRAQI children, and their horrendous life in hell there, THINK OF THAT WORD, (HELL) do you now see the utter contempt they have for thier fellow humans, they actually believe there doing good over there, in their minds they actually are convinced that destroying "certain areas" of the planet is beneficial to their plan.

I guess RedRat is tongue tied. He refers to me as a poster here.

I guess after his meltdown last night, he's having a hard time facing himself.

I never meltdown, and I can always face myself and say "glad to be you" now spread the love around. not hate. :-)

redrat11
07-17-2007, 06:54 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
I don't spread hate, but you certainly SOUND hateful.

I don't spread love around an internet forum.

My love is reserved for my family and friends.

If that's what you want, I suggest you go over to the love fest 24/7 at BTX.

I certainly sound hateful, why, what do you mean BA? I've "encouraged" the few here to love, not hate, how can that possibly sound hateful, or are you using psychic powers to make me hateful and angry? trying to get me over to that loon-fest B.Springteen website? :-)

P.S. which, by the way you seem to still visit, even though you claim to have rid yourself of the Devil, I think your dishonesty is showing here BA. :-?

redrat11
07-18-2007, 04:57 PM
Completely taken out of context. :-?

redrat11
07-18-2007, 05:42 PM
A LESSON FOR ALL of YOU!

What I will write here I sincerly hope you learn from.

1. I'm not B. Springsteen!

2. They are taken words out of context.

3. this is what happens when loons lose their minds, they "imagine" things that are not real.


Now with that said I will say that YES! I REDRAT11 did write those words, But only jokingly because BA continues to GHOST me on this forum, the record will show that she is absolutely OBSESSED with my writings for some unknown reason only she knows, for GOD'S sake all anyone has to do is take a look at all my threads here, BA always adds her 2 cents in EVERY thread! (nothing wrong with that,) however because of the nature of the internet, and the lack of perception by posters, you end up with people like BA, now she has a right to post all she wants but, does'nt it seem odd that (well, not odd, but down right insane,) how people become obssesed with this internet thing?


I come here to post about the NWO, as I see it, and as I percieve it, NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS!

And if your curious BA, your lack of perception and lack of control, and for that matter lack of honesty really does'nt bother me, it's your mis-guided decievement, and lack of reality that puzzles me not!

So the lesson is, people, this is the internet! remember? expect the unexpected, (albeit, not from me!) I need not hide from anybody? 8-)

redrat11
07-18-2007, 06:29 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Who started the attack thread, "Who Really is BlueAngel?"

Who continues to engage me?

Who really is obsessed?

Why, it is RedRat, or Bruce Springsteen.

One or the other. Or, both perhaps.

Blue Angel has snapped...


listen lady, chill out, get away from the computer, go out and get some fresh air. then when your ready, do behave. :-?

P.S. nobody is interested in "mind-control," they are already controlled by the internet remember, sort of like you. you do remember I wrote a entire thread about it. And sure enough another OBSESSED poster with me IGNT haunted me for a great amount of time also. (I never forget!) ;-)

OBSESSION... (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3900&forum=15&PHPSESSID=2eb529084a811c30d17f36c63711e4f4)

redrat11
07-18-2007, 06:57 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Apparently, you have serious psychological problems.

Obviously, narcisistic, as well.

All about, RedRat.



Yes, maam! your the truth! God Bless you, and forgive you of your sins in Jesus name.

redrat11
07-18-2007, 07:42 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
GOD has certainly blessed me. That's the outcome when he is your savior.

Even though Jesus is God, only he can save you. no one can get to God without Jesus saving grace.

redrat11
07-18-2007, 08:09 PM
For The Love of Many Shall grow Cold in those days.


Where is the Love at? There is the love of Family, life, God, etc.. But I ask, What happened to this mysterious force which supposed to bind us together?


This "mysterious force," did not the CREATOR establish it for eternity? Why has the love of many grown cold? Does not the LOVE force drive the human spirit?


Love of money-Love of scandal-Love of the sinful heart-Love, Love, LOVE! who are you to question the force? the force which sustains us all.

This force is growing cold because of the "opposite-force" of HATE, the two cannot come to terms, one will prevail,,as is written from the foundation of Earth.


Which force shall guide your path? that which sustains, or that which destroys? Many see the truth here, yet cannot come to terms of agreement, because of the hate-force. this hate force is blooming in the internet, yes, a very cold-calculated force of biblical proportions grows steadily before your eyes, do you see it?



Conquering the hate-force...
So how do we conquer this "hate-force?"

very simple indeed, when we learn that the EVIL powers that be are behind the hate-force, we must counter attack with the LOVE-FORCE, the force that the illuminist satanist of the world so profoundly cannot bear to see! it is LOVE! They so hate the tremendous force of LOVE they tremble in their shoes, They so hate the force their countermeasures vaporize before their COLD DARK SOULS OF HATE!

ME Versus The NWO!

To be continued... :-x


back to square one. :-?

Shadow
05-14-2008, 01:29 PM
It has alot to do with her stalker like obsession for Springstreen.

redrat11
05-14-2008, 03:41 PM
She is indeed a "difficult person" in due time she will get over her obsession/s with various people.

KennyWally
05-15-2008, 01:49 AM
Some technology is really nothing but a pain in the ar*e. Designed to keep us in a high-paced state of mind. Distracted. Throwing out the old and buying the new. Uprgrading, upgrading, upgrading.



I couldn't agree more , if I wanted to.

which reminds me of something related...


hey BA, who said this? ;

" television, is satans altar "

anyone come to mind?








how about
anton lavay, founder of the church of satan