PDA

View Full Version : Where is the love?

redrat11
07-16-2007, 06:59 PM
For The Love of Many Shall grow Cold in those days.

Where is the Love at? There is the love of Family, life, God, etc.. But I ask, What happened to this mysterious force which supposed to bind us together?

This "mysterious force," did not the CREATOR establish it for eternity? Why has the love of many grown cold? Does not the LOVE force drive the human spirit?

Love of money-Love of scandal-Love of the sinful heart-Love, Love, LOVE! who are you to question the force? the force which sustains us all.

This force is growing cold because of the "opposite-force" of HATE, the two cannot come to terms, one will prevail,,as is written from the foundation of Earth.

Which force shall guide your path? that which sustains, or that which destroys? Many see the truth here, yet cannot come to terms of agreement, because of the hate-force. this hate force is blooming in the internet, yes, a very cold-calculated force of biblical proportions grows steadily before your eyes, do you see it?

Conquering the hate-force...
So how do we conquer this "hate-force?"

very simple indeed, when we learn that the EVIL powers that be are behind the hate-force, we must counter attack with the LOVE-FORCE, the force that the illuminist satanist of the world so profoundly cannot bear to see! it is LOVE! They so hate the tremendous force of LOVE they tremble in their shoes, They so hate the force their countermeasures vaporize before their COLD DARK SOULS OF HATE!

ME Versus The NWO!

To be continued... :-x

redrat11
07-16-2007, 09:32 PM
Let's see here...

Who are THEY? do we really need to know? A poster here posted a article about IRAQI children, and their horrendous life in hell there, THINK OF THAT WORD, (HELL) do you now see the utter contempt they have for thier fellow humans, they actually believe there doing good over there, in their minds they actually are convinced that destroying "certain areas" of the planet is beneficial to their plan.

redrat11
07-16-2007, 11:07 PM
Let's also see here...

Tommorrow the 17th of July, the ILLUMINIZED ONES of the Satanic NWO plan to "INJEST" the mental energies of millions of "mis-guided" New-Agers, this diabolical plot has everything to do with the coming of.....
:-?
NEW AGE RUBBISH! (http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?messageid=412674&mpage=3&showdate=7/16/07&forum=1)

redrat11
07-17-2007, 05:51 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

redrat11 wrote:
Let's see here...

Who are THEY? do we really need to know? A poster here posted a article about IRAQI children, and their horrendous life in hell there, THINK OF THAT WORD, (HELL) do you now see the utter contempt they have for thier fellow humans, they actually believe there doing good over there, in their minds they actually are convinced that destroying "certain areas" of the planet is beneficial to their plan.

I guess RedRat is tongue tied. He refers to me as a poster here.

I guess after his meltdown last night, he's having a hard time facing himself.

I never meltdown, and I can always face myself and say "glad to be you" now spread the love around. not hate. :-)

BlueAngel
07-17-2007, 06:32 PM
I don't spread hate, but you certainly SOUND hateful.

I don't spread love around an internet forum.

My love is reserved for my family and friends.

If that's what you want, I suggest you go over to the love fest 24/7 at BTX.

redrat11
07-17-2007, 07:54 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

I certainly sound hateful, why, what do you mean BA? I've "encouraged" the few here to love, not hate, how can that possibly sound hateful, or are you using psychic powers to make me hateful and angry? trying to get me over to that loon-fest B.Springteen website? :-)

P.S. which, by the way you seem to still visit, even though you claim to have rid yourself of the Devil, I think your dishonesty is showing here BA. :-?

BlueAngel
07-17-2007, 10:28 PM
You're "looking for love in all the wrong places."

Certainly, an internet forum such as CC is not about a love fest, RedRat.

BlueAngel
07-17-2007, 10:31 PM
redrat11 wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

I certainly sound hateful, why, what do you mean BA? I've "encouraged" the few here to love, not hate, how can that possibly sound hateful, or are you using psychic powers to make me hateful and angry? trying to get me over to that loon-fest B.Springteen website? :-)

P.S. which, by the way you seem to still visit, even though you claim to have rid yourself of the Devil, I think your dishonesty is showing here BA. :-?

WOW!! You obviously don't remember your comments to me several nights ago.

BlueAngel
07-18-2007, 08:50 AM
RedRat said:

"P.S. which, by the way you seem to still visit, even though you claim to have rid yourself of the Devil, I think your dishonesty is showing here BA."

If someone rid themselves of the Devil, how would visiting Springsteen's site mean that they didn't? Dishonesty to WHOM and about WHAT?

BlueAngel
07-18-2007, 08:54 AM
Taken from the "RedRat Claims..." thread:

"that he is Bruce Springsteen."

Posted on: 2007/7/16 0:02

RedRat said:

And just who the F are you? I never claimed anything bitch! I'm sick and tired of your endless charade!

Posted on: 2007/7/16 0:05

BlueAngel said:

You claimed you were Bruce Springsteen, my tormentor.

Shall I copy and paste?

I'm sure you remember.

What's up Bruce?

Posted on: 2007/7/16 0:07

RedRat said:

"Listen LADY! listen the fuck up! quit your fucken crap now! I'm sick of your damm bullshit!"

Posted on: 2007/7/16 0:08

RedRat said:

"BA, as a poster here, you know it is YOU who are my prey. (ooops, I mean it is you who ????)"
Posted on: 2007/7/16 0:11

RedRat said:

SO FUCKEN WHAT!

Posted on: 2007/7/16 0:13

Taken from Trash the Rain Forest Thread:

"YES BA, I'm BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN, I"M your tormentor, or AM I?"

Posted on: 2007/7/16 0:15

RedRat said:

"Well this means that your (infected) we must cleanse your soul! you know! you are a deciever!"

Posted on: 2007/7/15 23:45

RedRat said:

"LISTEN LITTLE GIRL, I have put up with your non-sensical rubbish for too long now, you really need to get with the program."

redrat11
07-18-2007, 05:57 PM
Completely taken out of context. :-?

BlueAngel
07-18-2007, 06:05 PM
Nope. Not out of context at all. Paints a very clear picture of you.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

If you're gonna dish it out, you better be able to take it back; heaping spoonfuls at a time.

Cause that's the way I deliver it.

BlueAngel
07-18-2007, 06:08 PM
What was taken out of context? This?

Taken from the "RedRat Claims..." thread:

"that he is Bruce Springsteen."

Posted on: 2007/7/16 0:02

RedRat said:

And just who the F are you? I never claimed anything bitch! I'm sick and tired of your endless charade!

Posted on: 2007/7/16 0:05

BlueAngel said:

You claimed you were Bruce Springsteen, my tormentor.

Shall I copy and paste?

I'm sure you remember.

What's up Bruce?

Posted on: 2007/7/16 0:07

RedRat said:

"Listen LADY! listen the fuck up! quit your fucken crap now! I'm sick of your damm bullshit!"

Posted on: 2007/7/16 0:08

RedRat said:

"BA, as a poster here, you know it is YOU who are my prey. (ooops, I mean it is you who ????)"
Posted on: 2007/7/16 0:11

RedRat said:

SO FUCKEN WHAT!

Posted on: 2007/7/16 0:13

Taken from Trash the Rain Forest Thread:

"YES BA, I'm BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN, I"M your tormentor, or AM I?"

Posted on: 2007/7/16 0:15

RedRat said:

"Well this means that your (infected) we must cleanse your soul! you know! you are a deciever!"

Posted on: 2007/7/15 23:45

RedRat said:

"LISTEN LITTLE GIRL, I have put up with your non-sensical rubbish for too long now, you really need to get with the program."

redrat11
07-18-2007, 06:42 PM
A LESSON FOR ALL of YOU!

What I will write here I sincerly hope you learn from.

1. I'm not B. Springsteen!

2. They are taken words out of context.

3. this is what happens when loons lose their minds, they "imagine" things that are not real.

Now with that said I will say that YES! I REDRAT11 did write those words, But only jokingly because BA continues to GHOST me on this forum, the record will show that she is absolutely OBSESSED with my writings for some unknown reason only she knows, for GOD'S sake all anyone has to do is take a look at all my threads here, BA always adds her 2 cents in EVERY thread! (nothing wrong with that,) however because of the nature of the internet, and the lack of perception by posters, you end up with people like BA, now she has a right to post all she wants but, does'nt it seem odd that (well, not odd, but down right insane,) how people become obssesed with this internet thing?

I come here to post about the NWO, as I see it, and as I percieve it, NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS!

And if your curious BA, your lack of perception and lack of control, and for that matter lack of honesty really does'nt bother me, it's your mis-guided decievement, and lack of reality that puzzles me not!

So the lesson is, people, this is the internet! remember? expect the unexpected, (albeit, not from me!) I need not hide from anybody? 8-)

BlueAngel
07-18-2007, 07:13 PM
More psychobabble from Bruce Springsteen or is it RedRat!?!

BlueAngel
07-18-2007, 07:14 PM
So, RedRat, who are your followers?

BlueAngel
07-18-2007, 07:15 PM
RedRat said:

What program? The mind control program?

BlueAngel
07-18-2007, 07:18 PM
How would CC survive without RedRat's words of wisdom and lessons taught?

Last time I checked, this wasn't a room full of mind controlled children being led by the guru, cult leader, RedRat.

Or, would it be Bruce Springsteen?

BlueAngel
07-18-2007, 07:18 PM
Why do you say, for the record?

Do you think this is a court of law or something?

BlueAngel
07-18-2007, 07:21 PM
Who started the attack thread, "Who Really is BlueAngel?"

Who continues to engage me?

Who really is obsessed?

Why, it is RedRat, or Bruce Springsteen.

One or the other. Or, both perhaps.

redrat11
07-18-2007, 07:29 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Who started the attack thread, "Who Really is BlueAngel?"

Who continues to engage me?

Who really is obsessed?

Why, it is RedRat, or Bruce Springsteen.

One or the other. Or, both perhaps.

Blue Angel has snapped...

listen lady, chill out, get away from the computer, go out and get some fresh air. then when your ready, do behave. :-?

P.S. nobody is interested in "mind-control," they are already controlled by the internet remember, sort of like you. you do remember I wrote a entire thread about it. And sure enough another OBSESSED poster with me IGNT haunted me for a great amount of time also. (I never forget!) ;-)

OBSESSION... (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3900&forum=15&PHPSESSID=2eb529084a811c30d17f36c63711e4f4)

BlueAngel
07-18-2007, 07:52 PM
Apparently, you have serious psychological problems.

Obviously, narcisistic, as well.

All about, RedRat.

Or, is it all about Bruce Springsteen?

redrat11
07-18-2007, 07:57 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Apparently, you have serious psychological problems.

Obviously, narcisistic, as well.

All about, RedRat.

Yes, maam! your the truth! God Bless you, and forgive you of your sins in Jesus name.

BlueAngel
07-18-2007, 08:26 PM
GOD has certainly blessed me. That's the outcome when he is your savior.

redrat11
07-18-2007, 08:42 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Even though Jesus is God, only he can save you. no one can get to God without Jesus saving grace.

BlueAngel
07-18-2007, 08:47 PM
redrat11 wrote:
A LESSON FOR ALL of YOU!

What I will write here I sincerly hope you learn from.

1. I'm not B. Springsteen!

You said you were Bruce Springsteen, my tormentor.

2. They are taken words out of context.

Saying that you are Bruce Springsteen, my tormentor are words that cannot possibly be taken out of context. I have stated he was my handler from the past.

3. this is what happens when loons lose their minds, they "imagine" things that are not real.

This is what happens when you state that you are Bruce Springsteen. You are a loon, either way.

Now with that said I will say that YES! I REDRAT11 did write those words, But only jokingly because BA continues to GHOST me on this forum,

No one is ghosting you on this forum.

the record will show that she is absolutely OBSESSED with my writings for some unknown reason only she knows, for GOD'S sake all anyone has to do is take a look at all my threads here, BA always adds her 2 cents in EVERY thread! (nothing wrong with that,)

What record? Do you think you're in a court of law or something? When someone continually states that another person is obsessed with them, it only proves their obsession with the person whom they are accusing of being obsessed with them. I do not always add my two cents to your threads.

however because of the nature of the internet, and the lack of perception by posters, you end up with people like BA, now she has a right to post all she wants but, does'nt it seem odd that (well, not odd, but down right insane,) how people become obssesed with this internet thing?

You seem odd.

I come here to post about the NWO, as I see it, and as I percieve it, NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS!

And if your curious BA, your lack of perception and lack of control, and for that matter lack of honesty really does'nt bother me, it's your mis-guided decievement, and lack of reality that puzzles me not!

Actually, I'm not curious.

So the lesson is, people, this is the internet! remember? expect the unexpected, (albeit, not from me!) I need not hide from anybody? 8-)

BlueAngel
07-18-2007, 08:48 PM
redrat11 wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Even though Jesus is God, only he can save you. no one can get to God without Jesus saving grace.

I'm not the least bit concerned.

BlueAngel
07-18-2007, 08:56 PM
RedRat is somewhat like Shadow. Everything he accuses another poster of doing is exactly how he is conducting himself.

Blue Angel has snapped...

Now why would RedRat continually remark that I have snapped. Apparently, something he is hoping for. I wonder what the reason for that would be. Is it because he's Bruce Springsteen?

listen lady, chill out, get away from the computer, go out and get some fresh air. then when your ready, do behave.

I have no intention of getting away from the computer.

P.S. nobody is interested in "mind-control," they are already controlled by the internet remember, sort of like you. you do remember I wrote a entire thread about it. And sure enough another OBSESSED poster with me IGNT haunted me for a great amount of time also. (I never forget!)

I'm not controlled by anyone or anything and there is much interest in MY STORY and mind control. Oh, here he goes. IGWT was obsessed with RedRat, too.

OBSESSION...

redrat11
07-18-2007, 09:09 PM
For The Love of Many Shall grow Cold in those days.

Where is the Love at? There is the love of Family, life, God, etc.. But I ask, What happened to this mysterious force which supposed to bind us together?

This "mysterious force," did not the CREATOR establish it for eternity? Why has the love of many grown cold? Does not the LOVE force drive the human spirit?

Love of money-Love of scandal-Love of the sinful heart-Love, Love, LOVE! who are you to question the force? the force which sustains us all.

This force is growing cold because of the "opposite-force" of HATE, the two cannot come to terms, one will prevail,,as is written from the foundation of Earth.

Which force shall guide your path? that which sustains, or that which destroys? Many see the truth here, yet cannot come to terms of agreement, because of the hate-force. this hate force is blooming in the internet, yes, a very cold-calculated force of biblical proportions grows steadily before your eyes, do you see it?

Conquering the hate-force...
So how do we conquer this "hate-force?"

very simple indeed, when we learn that the EVIL powers that be are behind the hate-force, we must counter attack with the LOVE-FORCE, the force that the illuminist satanist of the world so profoundly cannot bear to see! it is LOVE! They so hate the tremendous force of LOVE they tremble in their shoes, They so hate the force their countermeasures vaporize before their COLD DARK SOULS OF HATE!

ME Versus The NWO!

To be continued... :-x

back to square one. :-?

BlueAngel
07-19-2007, 08:52 PM
Where Is The Love Lyrics
Artist(Band):Great White

(music: Lardie, Russell / lyrics: Russell)

Where is the love, that waits for me?
Where is the love, where is the love,
to care for me, to shelter me?

Alone, I try, to see the world throught innocent eyes;
but throught these eyes it's all the same.
Days go by, sands of time, love denied, and as I wait,
alone remain.

...to comfort me?

Passions played, lovers games abate;
the seasons change, and then the fire is gone...

Where is the love that's gonna save me?
Where is the light to guide my way?
Where is the love that sighs,
the clear blue skies, an angel's eyes,
Where is the one to call my own? Oh, yeah.

...to comfort me?

...to shelter me? Yeah...

Oh, where is the love?
Where is the love, to cry for me, to die for me?

Shadow
05-14-2008, 02:29 PM
It has alot to do with her stalker like obsession for Springstreen.

redrat11
05-14-2008, 04:41 PM
She is indeed a "difficult person" in due time she will get over her obsession/s with various people.

BlueAngel
05-14-2008, 11:32 PM
Some technology is really nothing but a pain in the ar*e. Designed to keep us in a high-paced state of mind. Distracted. Throwing out the old and buying the new. Uprgrading, upgrading, upgrading.

But, I'll have to say that the "Ignore this Poster" feature on Club Conspiracy is AWESOME!

Thank you to the owners of the forum. It was very much needed.

Don't you agree, RedRat and Shadow?

KennyWally
05-15-2008, 02:49 AM
Some technology is really nothing but a pain in the ar*e. Designed to keep us in a high-paced state of mind. Distracted. Throwing out the old and buying the new. Uprgrading, upgrading, upgrading.

I couldn't agree more , if I wanted to.

which reminds me of something related...

hey BA, who said this? ;

" television, is satans altar "

anyone come to mind?

how about
anton lavay, founder of the church of satan

BlueAngel
05-25-2010, 12:09 AM
It has alot to do with her stalker like obsession for Springstreen.

Talk about better late than never.

Two years later.

Here is my reply to the Shadow:

Sorry, Shadow, but I have no stalker like obsession with Springsteen.

You must be referring to his cult like following over at BTX and otherwise.

I'm not one of them.

BlueAngel
05-25-2010, 12:10 AM
She is indeed a "difficult person" in due time she will get over her obsession/s with various people.

Talk about better late than never.

Two years later and here is my reply to the Rat:

I'm only a difficult person to you because you can't control me.

I have no obsession with anyone.

You would like to paint that picture, but it ain't happening.

BlueAngel
05-25-2010, 12:12 AM
I couldn't agree more , if I wanted to.

which reminds me of something related...

hey BA, who said this? ;

" television, is satans altar "

anyone come to mind?

how about
anton lavay, founder of the church of satan

Technology is such a drag sometimes.

Thanks for that post, Kenny.