PDA

View Full Version : Paying For Our Own Destruction


Barbara
07-27-2007, 04:26 PM
Watch these 4 short videos before you vote in 2008.


http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2007/07/lawyertax-prote.html


Strict Constitutionalist that he is, Ron Paul is committed to getting rid of the income tax because it is un-Constitutional.

For those of you who feel that you should keep sending money to the federal government, i.e., paying for your own destruction, by all means feel free to do so.

BlueAngel
07-27-2007, 06:17 PM
We don't really have a choice at this point lest we risk imprisonment.

Ron Paul sounds like the guy for our country. The only problem is: Will they let him win?

Many times the polls depict the race between two candidates too close to call. For their benefit, of course, in order to install their puppet.

As far as William Jefferson Clinton, he was somewhat like a Kennedy. The people felt a fondess for him. He was able to connect with them. But, he was just a set-up man.

He gaves us a false sense of sense of security. Monetarily and void of "terrorist threats."

So, we spent and we spent and felt secure.

UNTIL, the plan unfolded with George W. Bush.

KennyWally
07-28-2007, 02:32 AM
" Ron Paul sounds like the guy for our country. The only problem is: Will they let him win? "

yes he is. [ but he can't do it alone. he'd be up against a congress full of wolves in sheeps clothing, who have assisted stabbing us in the back for many many years]

and not bloody likely.

Barbara
07-28-2007, 05:23 AM
Have you noticed how these sniveling traitorous cowards react when the voters start 'getting in their faces?" Most of them jump into their limos and are driven away or have the gestapo come in and remove the "offenders."

If every lover of individual liberty voted their conscience it would be a landslide for Ron Paul, one the special interests couldn't subvert, AT WHICH POINT we the people need to REALLY start getting in their faces, making their lives so damned miserable that they will have to go back to their "handlers" and back out of their deals or know for a FACT that they will NOT be re-elected.

We can get what we Constitutionally DEMAND, especially with a friend in the Oval Office. Ron Paul knows that the income tax is un-Constitutional and that the IRS is a CORPORATION, set up by the banksters to collect it. (They tried to use franking privileges and were slapped down by the courts, they are not a governmental entity.) We have been scammed into "volunteering" to give them more and more of our hard-earned money "under color of law" because there is NO LAW to force you to pay income tax.

When you get right down to it, we are going to lose everything that we have worked for and accumulated if Guliani, Romney, Thompson, Hillary or Obama go into office. Four of the five are Bush clones and Obama is an inexperienced marshmallow who wants to help and satisfy everybody; the special interest groups will make mincemeat out of him.

We have ONE LAST CHANCE to turn this country around. It won't be easy and it is probably going to be quite painful but not AS painful as seeing our country go into the sh*tter of the NWO.

The painful price of an unbacked fiat currency was felt just this past week when over HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS vaporized on the stock market. Bet your ass, none of the "big boys" lost any money because they knew what was going to happen, they MADE it happen with their loose fiscal policy.

I have relatives and friends in Europe who are hopping mad at being forced into the EU. They are all pulling for Ron Paul. They want us "Yanks" to lead the way so they can invigorate a "Revolution" over there. They are just as demoralized as we have become and need hope.

I came of age to vote in 1964 and worked in the Goldwater campaign and voted for him; in 1988 I worked in the Ron Paul campaign and voted for him on the Liertarian ticket. My family and I are working in the Ron Paul campaign and, if given the chance, will vote for him again. None of us are paid a red cent, we all volunteer and donate whatever we can spare out of a very tight budget.

As a matter of principle, I have refused to hold my nose and vote for "the lesser of two evils." The lesser of two evils is STILL EVIL.

Bottom line, people - it's now or never in our or our childrens' lifetime, more likely for generations to come, to have a shot at defeating the forces of pure evil that have done their damnest to take over this country. Of course, they don't see themselves as evil, just smarter than we are and know better how to run our lives and our country.

There is not another Ron Paul out there and he is 72. If we are extremely lucky he will live to serve two terms and, in that time, inspire many to take over the reins when he retires and continue the battle for Constitutional government. Without constant vigilance and activism the bad guys will jump back in again at the first opportunity.

It is time to put up or shut up, sh*t or get off the pot. There is no substitute for freedom.

BlueAngel
07-28-2007, 09:05 AM
I'm afraid too many people just don't get it.

redrat11
07-28-2007, 09:39 AM
KennyWally wrote:
" Ron Paul sounds like the guy for our country. The only problem is: Will they let him win? "

yes he is. [ but he can't do it alone. he'd be up against a congress full of wolves in sheeps clothing, who have assisted stabbing us in the back for many many years]

and not bloody likely.

There is always HOPE, It depends in everyones determination to seek it, and not give up, the people of the old Soviet Union were brought to their knees by the (jewish commies, ie, Bolshevics) this ended up in over 60 million dead innocents.

However, now as I read on the internet of Russia nowadays, it seems there is plenty of ("anti-semitism, Jewish Hatred")and for good reason, Russia will never get back to it's former greatness, but I find it interesting that the Bible says GOG or MAGOG will annhilate the JEW state Israel in Hellfire (Nuclear Horror) payback ia a bitch.

let's just hope America will not go down that road like Russia. although annhilating Israel sounds good. :-o

redrat11
07-28-2007, 09:57 AM
As far as Ron Paul goes, let me say this, IF by March of next year he has a voting block of 10 million or more, (right now it's probably 2 million) he will be dealt with. The Controllers don't give a damm about a individual candidate per se, it's a patriotic independent third party uprising they fear, just ask George Wallace, if he's still alive.

http://www.texemarrs.com/072007/two_faces_of_zionism.htm

KennyWally
07-28-2007, 04:05 PM
"were brought to their knees by the (jewish commies, ie, Bolshevics) this ended up in over 60 million dead innocents."

yeah , but WHO was behind them? that was not a self generating movement within that group. someone was feeding the fire.

" Russia will never get back to it's former greatness " yeah , but do you know why? because they've been infiltrated! [ do you know by whom? ] the same infiltration is responsible for many things around the globe. the commies are still in power in russia, they put a coat of paint over it, called it something else, renounced communism , with the SAME PEOPLE in office !!!!! lmao, what a freaking bold faced joke/lie! they have a freaking KGB agent in charge...so did we[ cia ]...maybe we still do!!!!!eh?

and as far as the "jews " getting theirs! I think they, like many others, are being used. and what you see, is not necessarily what you get.

don't forget "bubba" clinton, helped keep the war going with U.S, Dollars to the PLO

don't over look that

in fact, if it weren't for U.S. dollars, most wars would have died long b4 they even "got legs".

"the best enemy money can buy" by anthony sutton

free here;

http://reformed-theology.org/html/books/best_enemy/index.html

redrat11
07-28-2007, 06:07 PM
KennyWally wrote:
"were brought to their knees by the (jewish commies, ie, Bolshevics) this ended up in over 60 million dead innocents."

yeah , but WHO was behind them? that was not a self generating movement within that group. someone was feeding the fire.

" Russia will never get back to it's former greatness " yeah , but do you know why? because they've been infiltrated! [ do you know by whom? ] the same infiltration is responsible for many things around the globe. the commies are still in power in russia, they put a coat of paint over it, called it something else, renounced communism , with the SAME PEOPLE in office !!!!! lmao, what a freaking bold faced joke/lie! they have a freaking KGB agent in charge...so did we[ cia ]...maybe we still do!!!!!eh?

and as far as the "jews " getting theirs! I think they, like many others, are being used. and what you see, is not necessarily what you get.

don't forget "bubba" clinton, helped keep the war going with U.S, Dollars to the PLO

don't over look that

in fact, if it weren't for U.S. dollars, most wars would have died long b4 they even "got legs".

"the best enemy money can buy" by anthony sutton

free here;

http://reformed-theology.org/html/books/best_enemy/index.html

I totally disagree, the "protocols" of the learned ones disputes what you say, however there is no disagreement as far as "behind the scene money-men" there has always been people (rich ones at that) who have supported genocides and wars behind the scenes, whether Jewish or not, But as the unfolding record shows it's Zionist Jews who seek to enslave humanity, under the false pretense of Christian/Zionisn. In other words hijacking Christainity and using it to usher in the Jewish Anti-christ.

KennyWally
07-28-2007, 06:56 PM
protocols? of zion? [ a true paradox ]

if so...it is a set up. took a while for me to gather enuf info.

I believe it was cmdr carr in his book red fog over america that uncovers the setup.

You would do well to further investigate the jesuits.

"The most dangerous of men are those who appear very religious, especially when they are organized and in a position of authority. They have the deep respect of the people who are ignorant of their ungodly push for power behind the scenes.

These religious men, who pretend to love God, will resort to murder, incite revolution and wars if necessary to help their cause. "

excerpt from an introduction in the book "The Secret History of the Jesuits" by edmond paris


and it is not "rich people" but a rich organization , that is hidden in plain sight, and not considered a genuine threat, except to a few who read real books.

the zionist jews are puppets, being used by the real hidden power.

you have the agenda and objectives pretty much down pat or at least close enuf, but not the WHO behind it.

we'll just have to agree to disagree.

redrat11
07-28-2007, 07:48 PM
KennyWally wrote:
protocols? of zion? [ a true paradox ]

if so...it is a set up. took a while for me to gather enuf info.

I believe it was cmdr carr in his book red fog over america that uncovers the setup.

You would do well to further investigate the jesuits.

"The most dangerous of men are those who appear very religious, especially when they are organized and in a position of authority. They have the deep respect of the people who are ignorant of their ungodly push for power behind the scenes.

These religious men, who pretend to love God, will resort to murder, incite revolution and wars if necessary to help their cause. "

excerpt from an introduction in the book "The Secret History of the Jesuits" by edmond paris


and it is not "rich people" but a rich organization , that is hidden in plain sight, and not considered a genuine threat, except to a few who read real books.

the zionist jews are puppets, being used by the real hidden power.

you have the agenda and objectives pretty much down pat or at least close enuf, but not the WHO behind it.

we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Jesus does'nt Lie. when he SAID THE Pharasee religion, (todays Talmudic jews) or Zionist, are the Synagogue of Satan. denial will get you no-where, the behind the scenes controllers, NAH!

http://www.antichristconspiracy.com/synagogue_of_satan.htm

BlueAngel
07-28-2007, 08:23 PM
redrat11 wrote:

KennyWally wrote:
" Ron Paul sounds like the guy for our country. The only problem is: Will they let him win? "

yes he is. [ but he can't do it alone. he'd be up against a congress full of wolves in sheeps clothing, who have assisted stabbing us in the back for many many years]

and not bloody likely.

There is always HOPE, It depends in everyones determination to seek it, and not give up, the people of the old Soviet Union were brought to their knees by the (jewish commies, ie, Bolshevics) this ended up in over 60 million dead innocents.

However, now as I read on the internet of Russia nowadays, it seems there is plenty of ("anti-semitism, Jewish Hatred")and for good reason, Russia will never get back to it's former greatness, but I find it interesting that the Bible says GOG or MAGOG will annhilate the JEW state Israel in Hellfire (Nuclear Horror) payback ia a bitch.

let's just hope America will not go down that road like Russia. although annhilating Israel sounds good. :-o

Actually, KennyWally is not having an easy time without using his quote function. BlueAngel said: Ron Paul sounds like the guy for our country. But, will they let him win?

redrat11
07-29-2007, 12:37 AM
KennyWally wrote:
protocols? of zion? [ a true paradox ]

if so...it is a set up. took a while for me to gather enuf info.

I believe it was cmdr carr in his book red fog over america that uncovers the setup.

You would do well to further investigate the jesuits.

"The most dangerous of men are those who appear very religious, especially when they are organized and in a position of authority. They have the deep respect of the people who are ignorant of their ungodly push for power behind the scenes.

These religious men, who pretend to love God, will resort to murder, incite revolution and wars if necessary to help their cause. "

excerpt from an introduction in the book "The Secret History of the Jesuits" by edmond paris


and it is not "rich people" but a rich organization , that is hidden in plain sight, and not considered a genuine threat, except to a few who read real books.

the zionist jews are puppets, being used by the real hidden power.

you have the agenda and objectives pretty much down pat or at least close enuf, but not the WHO behind it.

we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Jesus does'nt Lie. when he SAID THE Pharasee religion, (todays Talmudic jews) or Zionist, are the Synagogue of Satan. denial will get you no-where, the behind the scenes controllers, NAH!

http://www.antichristconspiracy.com/synagogue_of_satan.htm


http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3952&forum=18

:-o

KennyWally
07-29-2007, 01:24 AM
redrat,

I don't see where I called Jesus a liar, I do however see where you assumed the protocols are legit original jew and that's where we disagree.

I do understand the protocols are unfolding AND that some jews are players. but the players are pawns! it doesn't mean that all jews are of the synagogue of satan.

I don't think we are that much in disagreement here.
My understanding is that the pharisees and saducees were fakes who performed black magic witchcraft. they could perform their own kinds of "miracles" that they got from the fallen angels.

I don't think that Jesus condemned all of the jews tho , but pointed to the hypocrites and the liars. the talmud, yeah, mans law not Gods law, and those men were liars and hypocrites and manipulators who wanted the power and the glory for themselves.

again, Jesus did not condemn all the jews. just the ones who said they were, but were not!