PDA

View Full Version : FreeThinkers... Post Your Stuff!!!!!!!


redrat11
08-11-2007, 04:40 AM
LOOK! IT'S ALL OVER! THE INTERNET FREEDOM IS OVER! LET'S NOT GO CRAZY, MAYBE, JUST, MAYBE....

redrat11
08-11-2007, 04:48 AM
MY God in heaven, where Am, I?


Just kidding,,, I'm always in control....


Actually, there is nothing believers can't be worried about! Ta, TAH...../.... ;-)

redrat11
08-11-2007, 05:15 AM
I't's unreal, first, the jews, destroy your business, then your bank accounts diasappear, then they assume they rule the territory,


my god has nothing changed in 1500 years???????

:-o

BlueAngel
08-11-2007, 04:16 PM
redrat11 wrote:
LOOK! IT'S ALL OVER! THE INTERNET FREEDOM IS OVER! LET'S NOT GO CRAZY, MAYBE, JUST, MAYBE....

Notice the sentence "IT'S ALL OVER!"

Is internet freedom over?

Is this what RedRat's comment is about?

BlueAngel
08-11-2007, 04:17 PM
redrat11 wrote:
MY God in heaven, where Am, I?


Just kidding,,, I'm always in control....


Actually, there is nothing believers can't be worried about! Ta, TAH...../.... ;-)


Notice the sentence:

"I'm always in control...."

Notice the sentence:

"There is nothing believers can't be worried about!

BlueAngel
08-11-2007, 08:31 PM
If they're free thinkers, why do they need to you direct and begin a thread for them?

Doesn't seem free to me.

Seems somewhat controlling!

redrat11
08-11-2007, 08:56 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
If they're free thinkers, why do they need to you direct and begin a thread for them?

Doesn't seem free to me.

Seems somewhat controlling!

Look lady, bug off! you really have no idea what your talking about.

BlueAngel
08-11-2007, 08:59 PM
If they're free thinkers, they don't need you to think for them.

redrat11
08-11-2007, 09:24 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
If they're free thinkers, they don't need you to think for them.


Normally, I would say you and your kind can do this 888 however since I'm a genteleman, I say Bug Off! If people want to think for themselves they can. period! now mind your own business!

redrat11
08-11-2007, 10:01 PM
Notice...


How BA seeks to squash any rebellion, or any sense of rebellion against the PTB! Who is she protecting????? How much is her governemnt pension?????

BlueAngel
08-12-2007, 04:53 AM
redrat11 wrote:
Notice...


How BA seeks to squash any rebellion, or any sense of rebellion against the PTB! Who is she protecting????? How much is her governemnt pension?????

This is a thread to squash rebellion against the Powers that Be?

Funny, the title is "Free Thinkers...Post Your Stuff!!!

Do you seriously think that anything you say about me, reflects what I've written on this site?

The answer is NO!

Do you think people who read this site would believe for a minute that I'm protecting anyone?

The answer is NO!

I'm self-employed and have no connection to the government's money.

BlueAngel
08-12-2007, 04:56 AM
You start a thread inviting free thinkers to post on it, which I am, and then attempt to defame their character when they do.

Go figure, RedRat11.

redrat11
08-12-2007, 01:53 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
You start a thread inviting free thinkers to post on it, which I am, and then attempt to defame their character when they do.

Go figure, RedRat11.

Notice Here

BA now refers to me as Redrat11, my original and only name on the internet, she used to call me redrat, most likely she thinks I have multiple personalities like she does.

redrat11
08-12-2007, 01:57 PM
free thinkers no longer exist.

BlueAngel
08-12-2007, 02:20 PM
redrat11 wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
You start a thread inviting free thinkers to post on it, which I am, and then attempt to defame their character when they do.

Go figure, RedRat11.

Notice Here

BA now refers to me as Redrat11, my original and only name on the internet, she used to call me redrat, most likely she thinks I have multiple personalities like she does.

NOTICE HERE

RedRat now refers to me as BA, my original and only name on this site. He used to call me BlueAngel. Most likely he thinks I have multiple personalities like he does.

BlueAngel
08-12-2007, 02:23 PM
redrat11 wrote:
free thinkers no longer exist.

NOTICE HERE

RedRat proclaims that free thinkers no longer exist.

He posted this thread two days ago and hasn't received any response, so he is convinced there isn't ONE FREE THINKER on the face of planet.

redrat11
08-12-2007, 02:27 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

redrat11 wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
You start a thread inviting free thinkers to post on it, which I am, and then attempt to defame their character when they do.

Go figure, RedRat11.

Notice Here

BA now refers to me as Redrat11, my original and only name on the internet, she used to call me redrat, most likely she thinks I have multiple personalities like she does.

NOTICE HERE

RedRat now refers to me as BA, my original and only name on this site. He used to call me BlueAngel. Most likely he thinks I have multiple personalities like he does.

I'm the only "free-thinker" on the planet. your a internet stalker, you wish to see me finished, don't you?