View Full Version : Current: United 93 Falsehood Shot Down: 93 Landed Safely in Cleveland, Ohio

09-15-2007, 03:41 PM
The Truth about Flight 93 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoWCIFmlSgg&mode=related&search=)

09-15-2007, 04:07 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Since it is written that Flight 93 landed in Chicago on 911, this is the reason for the disinformation that none of the four flight numbers existed on that day.

I stand by what I previously said.

Those passengers boarded those flight numbers.

They existed.

These are the flight numbers their loved ones knew they were on according to their tickets.

Unless of course the ticket numbers of the passengers and the plane did not correspond. Then the passangers would never even know they were on United 93.

And there would be no way for them to tell because the cleveland airport was evacuated making room for 2 flights that had alleged 'bomb threats' -- double diversion, while a conveniantly planted 'black box' for the allusive flight 93 found it's way to Shanksville, Penn.

For this to be true, it implies that the Airlines, FAA, NORAD, FBI, and CIA must have all been working in concert -- but that is exactly what the evidence implies.

09-15-2007, 04:31 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
George_Bush said:

"Unless of course the ticket numbers of the passengers and the plane did not correspond. Then the passangers would never even know they were on United 93."

Is the flight number identified on the plane?

No. If my understanding is right (and I'll research the logistical protocal of groundcontrol among the airlines) flight numbers are assigned to pilots and deligated through groundcontrol.

There would be no way for passangers to know that they were supposedly on United Flight #93. This was simply the identification given from groundcontrol in cleveland ohio.

The report that United Flight #93 came from a United Airlines press release. Although no one from United Airlines or even Boeing was at the conjectural 'crash site'.

One thing that is absolutely certain is this: There is absolutely no visual proof on film or through eye witness testimony that an aircraft crashed in Shanksville, PA.

The discription given of the 'scene' by the witness in the video (area of approx. 10-15 feet in diameter sounds nothing like a large aircraft impact.

Some say that the speed of the aircraft left little to no physical evidence on impact.

This is fallacious. Airplanes do not simply 'vanish' on impact.

Even the spaceshuttle Columbia, whose speed far exceeded that of the supposed fight #93 left visible and physical evidence behind. -- and it was literally being vapourized in the stratosphere!

09-15-2007, 04:36 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
All branches of Military and Government were working in concert with one another during Operation 911.

Most importantly, a stand down had to be ordered.

It was ordered. Vice Pres. Richard Cheney was in command of NORAD on September the eleventh, 2001. He repetedly ordered the stand-down.