PDA

View Full Version : Finally a movie about the truth.


canadianguy
09-17-2007, 10:11 PM
watch the whole movie then repley on this post your thoughts

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

BlueAngel
09-17-2007, 11:40 PM
I have not watched the movie in its' entirety.

It is late and I will finish tomorrow.

I am impressed.

George Carlin's explanation is so right on!

George_Bush
09-18-2007, 02:31 PM
The Zeitgeist Movie is Illuminati Propaganda.

It presents an Illuministic 'Antithesis' World View to program the resistance forces among the populaces of nations.

They know that there will always be a certain segment of the population who is almost totally immune to social programming. Zeitgeist Movie and propaganda films like it (i.e., The Matrix) are specifically targeted toward the 'hard to program', counter-cultural, resistant individuals of nations in order to deceive them, condition them, and control them--bring them into the Illuminati World View by engaging in Weltanschauungkrieg.

Then there are other forces in society made up of individuals like myself who actually are impossible to deceive.

We are the ones they fear.

We are the ones who have the power to destroy the Illuminati.

We are the ones who are destroying the Illuminati.

We are the ones who will destroy the Illuminati.

It is us whom they fear.

It is us whom they target.

It is they who are targeted and known by us.

It is us by whom they will be destroyed.

We live outside of them.

We live outside of their Matrix.

They control societies in the Matrix.

But we control the Matrix.

BlueAngel
09-18-2007, 03:17 PM
How is the movie Illuminati propaganda?

The bible certainly is a whole lot of fiction weaved around a truth that seems to have more to do with the Sun God than with God's son, Jesus.

A fairy-tale.

Just another way to condition people from cradle to grave.

Another way to "instill" fear.

Another way to prohibit free thinking.

Another way to collect money, tax-free.

George_Bush
09-18-2007, 03:25 PM
Your IGNORANCE of the

Documentary History,

World View,

and Meaning of Scripture

is dishonorable.

http://www.rogerwaters.org/images/politics/IGNORANCE_IS_STRENGTH.jpg

BlueAngel
09-18-2007, 03:26 PM
by George_Bush on 2007/9/18 16:25:02

Your IGNORANCE of the

Documentary History,

World View,

and Meaning of Scripture

is dishonorable.

----------------------------------------

I'd have to disagree with you on that.

George_Bush
09-18-2007, 03:32 PM
http://www.hcf-ihop.org/images/hosea.jpg

redrat11
09-18-2007, 08:29 PM
canadianguy wrote:
watch the whole movie then repley on this post your thoughts

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/



Complete and Utter Rubbish.

BlueAngel
09-18-2007, 09:14 PM
Wrong thread.

BlueAngel
09-19-2007, 09:28 AM
If the movie is propaganda to destroy Christianity; to say that God's son, Jesus, never existed, I would say that people need to keep an open mind.

The bible is a little bit of truth weaved around a whole lot of fiction.

Perhaps, the fiction is what is depicted in the movie and their end-result an attempt to introduce the SUN as GOD in order to destroy Christianity and belief in a higher being.

To do away with the concept of God's son, Jesus, but keep Lucifer alive and well.

The movie certainly doesn't make me want to throw away my faith and disavow a GOD.

They use everyone and everything to their benefit.

Religion, Jesus and God are not exempt.

If Lucifer was not introduced in the bible, do you think people would flock to church every Sunday and give them tax-free dollars?

Do you think people would fear GOD??

God is not to be feared!

The Illuminati are to be feared!

George_Bush
09-19-2007, 09:42 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
If the movie is propaganda to destroy Christianity; to say that God's son, Jesus, never existed, I would say that people need to keep an open mind.

I would say that you need to keep an open mind. Because the film is about nothing more than propaganda to destroy Christianity. Open your mind.


BlueAngel wrote:The bible is a little bit of truth weaved around a whole lot of fiction.!

The Bible is Truth written in the form of historical creative non-fiction.


BlueAngel wrote:Perhaps, the fiction is what is depicted in the movie and their end-result an attempt to introduce the SUN as GOD in order to destroy Christianity and belief in a higher being.!

It is their attempt to introduce the SUN as GOD in order to destroy Christianity in the belief in a lower being -- namely, Lucifer under the cloke of Horus Ra-Hoor-Khuit.


BlueAngel wrote:To do away with the concept of God's son, Jesus, but keep Lucifer alive and well.!

Thank you for confirming what we already know.


BlueAngel wrote:The movie certainly doesn't make me want to throw away my faith and disavow a GOD.!

I understand that. This is because Lucifer is your GOD.


BlueAngel wrote:They use everyone and everything to their benefit.!

Of course they do. What did you think this was a panel discussion on PBS?


BlueAngel wrote:Religion, Jesus and God are not exempt.!

Neither are Unreligion, Lucifer and No-God.


BlueAngel wrote:If Lucifer was not introduced in the bible, do you think people would flock to church every Sunday and give them tax-free dollars?!

Lucifer was not introduced in the bible. Lucifer was introduced in Babylonian unreligion centeries before the bible was even written.

And yes, we quite enjoy tithing 'TAX-EXEMPT'.


BlueAngel wrote:Do you think people would fear GOD??!

Yes.


BlueAngel wrote:God is not to be feared!!

God disagrees with you.


BlueAngel wrote:The Illuminati are to be feared!

Christians disagree with you. The Illuminati are to be laughed at. They are to grovel and kowtow at our feet.

BlueAngel
09-19-2007, 10:20 AM
George_Bush wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
If the movie is propaganda to destroy Christianity; to say that God's son, Jesus, never existed, I would say that people need to keep an open mind.

I would say that you need to keep an open mind. Because the film is about nothing more than propaganda to destroy Christianity. Open your
mind.

I just said that.


BlueAngel wrote:The bible is a little bit of truth weaved around a whole lot of fiction.!

The Bible is Truth written in the form of historical creative non-fiction.

The Bible is a little bit of truth weaved around the fiction they just presented. Yes, CREATIVE.


BlueAngel wrote:Perhaps, the fiction is what is depicted in the movie and their end-result an attempt to introduce the SUN as GOD in order to destroy Christianity and belief in a higher being.!

It is their attempt to introduce the SUN as GOD in order to destroy Christianity in the belief in a lower being -- namely, Lucifer under the cloke of Horus Ra-Hoor-Khuit.

I just said that.


BlueAngel wrote:To do away with the concept of God's son, Jesus, but keep Lucifer alive and well.!

Thank you for confirming what we already know.

You're welcome.


BlueAngel wrote:The movie certainly doesn't make me want to throw away my faith and disavow a GOD.!

I understand that. This is because Lucifer is your GOD.

Lucifer doesn't exist.


BlueAngel wrote:They use everyone and everything to their benefit.!

Of course they do. What did you think this was a panel discussion on PBS?

No. Did you?


BlueAngel wrote:Religion, Jesus and God are not exempt.!

Neither are Unreligion, Lucifer and No-God.

That's a given. Thank you for confirming what we already know.


BlueAngel wrote:If Lucifer was not introduced in the bible, do you think people would flock to church every Sunday and give them tax-free dollars?!

Lucifer was not introduced in the bible. Lucifer was introduced in Babylonian unreligion centeries before the bible was even written.

And yes, we quite enjoy tithing 'TAX-EXEMPT'.

Since I wasn't alive back then, Lucifer was introduced in the Bible.


BlueAngel wrote:Do you think people would fear GOD??!

Yes.

I disagree.


BlueAngel wrote:God is not to be feared!!

God disagrees with you.

You can't speak for GOD.


BlueAngel wrote:The Illuminati are to be feared!

Christians disagree with you. The Illuminati are to be laughed at. They are to grovel and kowtow at our feet.

The Illuminati are to be feared and not GOD. If you fear GOD and not the Illuminati, you're playing right into their hands.

George_Bush
09-19-2007, 11:19 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

George_Bush wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
If the movie is propaganda to destroy Christianity; to say that God's son, Jesus, never existed, I would say that people need to keep an open mind.

I would say that you need to keep an open mind. Because the film is about nothing more than propaganda to destroy Christianity. Open your
mind.

I just said that.


BlueAngel wrote:The bible is a little bit of truth weaved around a whole lot of fiction.!

The Bible is Truth written in the form of historical creative non-fiction.

The Bible is a little bit of truth weaved around the fiction they just presented. Yes, CREATIVE.


BlueAngel wrote:Perhaps, the fiction is what is depicted in the movie and their end-result an attempt to introduce the SUN as GOD in order to destroy Christianity and belief in a higher being.!

It is their attempt to introduce the SUN as GOD in order to destroy Christianity in the belief in a lower being -- namely, Lucifer under the cloke of Horus Ra-Hoor-Khuit.

I just said that.


BlueAngel wrote:To do away with the concept of God's son, Jesus, but keep Lucifer alive and well.!

Thank you for confirming what we already know.

You're welcome.


BlueAngel wrote:The movie certainly doesn't make me want to throw away my faith and disavow a GOD.!

I understand that. This is because Lucifer is your GOD.

Lucifer doesn't exist.


BlueAngel wrote:They use everyone and everything to their benefit.!

Of course they do. What did you think this was a panel discussion on PBS?

No. Did you?


BlueAngel wrote:Religion, Jesus and God are not exempt.!

Neither are Unreligion, Lucifer and No-God.

That's a given. Thank you for confirming what we already know.


BlueAngel wrote:If Lucifer was not introduced in the bible, do you think people would flock to church every Sunday and give them tax-free dollars?!

Lucifer was not introduced in the bible. Lucifer was introduced in Babylonian unreligion centeries before the bible was even written.

And yes, we quite enjoy tithing 'TAX-EXEMPT'.

Since I wasn't alive back then, Lucifer was introduced in the Bible.


BlueAngel wrote:Do you think people would fear GOD??!

Yes.

I disagree.


BlueAngel wrote:God is not to be feared!!

God disagrees with you.

You can't speak for GOD.


BlueAngel wrote:The Illuminati are to be feared!

Christians disagree with you. The Illuminati are to be laughed at. They are to grovel and kowtow at our feet.

The Illuminati are to be feared and not GOD. If you fear GOD and not the Illuminati, you're playing right into their hands.

GOD is to be feared and not the Illuminati. If the Illuminati want people to fear them and not GOD, they are playing right into GOD's hands.

BlueAngel
09-19-2007, 11:52 AM
You would be wise not to reconstruct my comments to your liking.

George_Bush
09-19-2007, 12:00 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
You would be wise to deconstruct my comments to your liking.

Well, I understand that's something we'll have to talk about but I can see some mutual favorability in such an arrangement.

And thank you.

Jimbo
09-19-2007, 05:10 PM
Yes there seems to be an attempt to discredit Christ & the existence of Christ. But they are leaving pretty strong evidence behind, such as our “Christ based Calendar”, such as in dates “before Christ” & dates “after Christ”.

However, the fact that they are “secretly” worshiping the “Sun” god, instead of “Christ” the “Son” of God, might be very real. There are literally numerous symbols of the “Sun” all over their historical artifacts.

Because some secret orders are actually worshiping the “Sun” god, or the planet “Saturn”, & wear “rings” (or “Crowns” on their heads), like the “Rings of Saturn”, & they have symbols w/ the “Sun” & the “Sun Rays” all over, does not imply that “Christ” did not exist.

They could very well be doing 1 thing, while the world is doing another. One fact does not negate the other.

Because 1 guy is a criminal does not make the guy next to him neither saint, nor a criminal. We just don’t know. One thing being true does not negate the other.

Yes there are “truths” & there are many, many “lies”. And they are leaving all of the “prints” (their symbols) behind for us to clearly see.

George_Bush
09-19-2007, 05:18 PM
Read.

Understand.

Although I do not altogether agree with Rev. Hislop's eschatological framework, his historical evidences in the work are pristine.

There is another work THAT YOU WILL NEVER FIND today called, A NEW SYSTEM, by Jacob Robertson. It was printed in the 16th century and blew the lid off the papacy. It has been banned, stolen, suppressed for so many centuries now, that it is well nigh impossible to find. I have only held one copy of this enormous old three volume set in my life. I know that I will never see it again. Even among rare book dealers, it is something they have never even heard of. Much of Rev. Hislop's work is thought to have been based upon the work of Jacob Robertson. A NEW SYSTEM is without doubt the most rocksolid World History set that has ever been written. It confirms through archeological proofs that every event in the Biblical record is factual. You have never heard this history. And unfortunately, you never will. The truth of the matter however is that one does not need to put faith in the 'historicity' of Scriptural places and events. Robertson demonstrates with hundreds upon hundreds of proofs that the Biblical account accurately describes the ancient world and civilizations.


The Two Babylons
or The Papal Worship
Proved to be the Worship of Nimrod and His Wife
By the Late Rev. Alexander Hislop

First published as a pamphlet in 1853— expanded in 1858
(http://philologos.org/__eb-ttb/)

[The following is an excerpt from an address by the cardinals of the Roman Catholic Church in 1503 to Pope Pius III.]

"Of all the advice that we can offer, Your Holiness, we must open your eyes well and use all possible force in the matter, namely, to permit the reading of the gospel as little as possible in all the countries under your jurisdiction. Let the very little part of the gospel suffice which is usually read in mass, and let no one be permitted to read more. So long as people will be content with the small amount, your interest will prosper; but as soon as the people want to read more, your interest will fail. The Bible is the book, which more than any other, has raised against us the tumults and tempests by which we have almost perished. In fact, if one compares the teaching of the Bible with what takes place in our churches, he will soon find discord, and will realize that our teachings are often different from the Bible, and oftener still, contrary to it."

From the National Library of Paris, folio number 1068, Volume 2, pages 650-651.

canadianguy
09-27-2007, 11:27 PM
If you would have watched the movie George you would know that the creator of the movie even says in the end not to take this as truth, but as a tool to expand your own thinking. When someone tell you something you dont atoumatically believe it you step back and evaluate what they say with the facts that you know to be true. I know to be true that the government lies to me everyday, so please dont squabble over picky little details.

If we all work together we can find a way to defeat the system.

canadianguy
09-27-2007, 11:32 PM
Oh and if you are fond of rap check this guy out


http://www.immortal-technique.com/

I know some of you out there have probly already heard of him, but w/e i think he's got a good idea on whats going on.

TemplarGR
09-28-2007, 09:10 AM
Some of you, need to search a little deeper, and not criticize the Bible without sufficient PROOF.

Go here and do some reading...

http://www.alwaysbeready.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=124&Itemid=107

After that. begin to THINK about who would have an interest in paying a lot of money in making and promoting a film like this...

canadianguy
09-28-2007, 01:43 PM
i'm not dissing christianity i myself am a catholic. The bible has some truth in it but most of it is fiction. The bible has some really good lessons to teach so do not throw it out the window just yet.

Did you even watch the entire movie Templar

TemplarGR
09-29-2007, 03:34 AM
The Bible is the absolute truth, and there is NOT even a small fiction part in it. If you believe so, you are not Christian...

Anyway, as an Orthodox Christian and since Orthodoxy is the only 100% true faith, i can understand that you disregard the Bible... Catholicism was an heresy anyway...

redrat11
09-29-2007, 10:11 AM
TemplarGR wrote:
The Bible is the absolute truth, and there is NOT even a small fiction part in it. If you believe so, you are not Christian...

Anyway, as an Orthodox Christian and since Orthodoxy is the only 100% true faith, i can understand that you disregard the Bible... Catholicism was an heresy anyway...


That website you posted "blew away" the lies of Zeitgeist regarding Jesus Christ,.

http://www.alwaysbeready.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=124&Itemid=107



Those of us with complete faith and knowledge of Biblical Matters can easily recognize a fraud when one presents itself regarding anything related to the Bible. I personally am a luke warm Christian, or so i'm told, I don't believe in the modern day Religions, including Christianity, although I absolutely believe 100% in Jesus Christ and GOD. this is a wierd statement, but, as the Bible says, GOD DOES NOT DWELL IN MANMADE TEMPLES. he dwells in the accepting hearts and minds of beleivers in Jesus Christ.




As soon as I saw the first part of Zeitgeist, it mentioned something of the effect that Christ was born on December 25th, right then I knew it was utter rubbish, NO ONE KNOWS WHEN CHRIST WAS BORN THE BIBLE MENTIONS NOTHING OF EXACT DATES, and any Christian religion that celebrates this fact is practicing false doctrines. unfortunately about 95% of Christianity. More than likely Christ was born in the spring time around EASTER.





NOTE: MODERN CHRISTIANITY has been hi-jacked by Zionist, thus we see Christian Zionism on the rise, Christians should have Zero attachment to Israel, other than that being the place where Christ was born, Israel will be wiped clean off the face of the Earth, it is the most evil place currently now on Earth. Christians should be spiritually inclined, nothing on this planet in the physical sense should be worshipped.

redrat11
09-29-2007, 03:03 PM
Christianity...



True Christians don't partake of her.


http://www.powerofprophecy.com/christian_establishment_greedy_ignorant_apostate.h tm