PDA

View Full Version : University Student Tasered During Kerry Speech

BlueAngel
09-18-2007, 09:11 AM
I can't find the article or the video but I just watched the report on CNN.

The student refused to give up the microphone after about three minutes.

Did my eyes deceive me in the video they played while the student was screaming don't taser me and screaming after they did?

Were these university police officres wearing black face masks with eye and mouth cut-outs?

If you find the video, please post it here.

Thanks!

Jimbo
09-18-2007, 10:32 AM
http://search.yahoo.com/search?n=10&ei=utf-8&va_vt=any&vo_vt=any&ve_vt=any&vp_vt=any&vd=all&vst=0&vf=all&vm=p&fl=0&p=Student+Tasered+Kerry+Speech+video

http://video.nbc6.net/player/?id=157250

UnFucking believable !!!

BlueAngel
09-18-2007, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the video.

Unbelievable!

All I can say is this.

When I saw the clip on CCN, it didn't show students around the man being tasered.

The picture was darker.

My eyes must have deceived me, because I thought I saw a man in a black ski mask.

As the student is yelling, what did I do, what did KERRY DO????

NOTHING!!!!!!

Kerry stood at the podium while this student was being tasered for asking a question.

Talk about free speech!!

Tasered for asking a question.

Apparently, Kerry has something to hide.

He would rather a student be arrested and tasered than answer the question.

Kerry, Skull and Bones member, presidential candidate, United State's Senator, stood idly by babbling and allowed this to take place.

He condones this type of "police state."

He condones suppression of freedom of speech.

He condones violence in order to protect his membership in Skull and Bones.

Jimbo
09-18-2007, 10:59 AM
It gets worse. Check these out, specially the 2nd one, from the Alex Jones site...

Leftist Blogs Defend Police Brutality In Student Tazering
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/180907_student_tazering.htm

BlueAngel
09-18-2007, 11:13 AM
This is just awful.

This student was arrested for exercising his Freedom of Speech.

This is Unconstitutional.

As has been described, the student was on the ground and the thrill of torturing him with jolts of electricity while he posed no threat of direct physical harm or violence to anyone in that auditorium seems to be the motivating factor behind these NWO thugs who suppress Freedom of Speech.

They brought him to his knees, screaming and begging for them not to taser him.

He was subdued. Yet they shocked him.

This is how "sadistic pigs" get their kicks.

This STUDENT posed no threat to himself or anyone else inside the auditorium.

The only threat he posed was exposing Kerry's membership in the secret society, Skull and Bones.

YET, he was arrested for asking a question.

A question!

The student asked a question!

Senator Kerry, you have shown your true colors.

You are not for the people, of the people and by the people.

You are for police brutality and the suppression of Free Speech.

You represent all that the NWO is ushering into America.

You are a NWO operative and a disgusting pig.

George_Bush
09-18-2007, 11:30 AM
Repercussions are in order.

Jimbo
09-18-2007, 12:50 PM
Quite a few years ago I had just gotten up, & back then I used to take a jog in the mornings before showering & going off to work. It was better than coffee. Anyhow, I crossed the bushes bordering the parking area of the apartment complex where I used to live. As I crossed the bushes, some guy dressed in dark blue, almost black pants, tee-shirt, belt, guns, the whole thing, grabbed me by my elbow w/ his hand & a hand grip around the elbow. I wasn’t expecting that, but after a quick look at the guy, he did look like a cop so I didn’t do anything, or resist in any way, shape or form. I felt that, had I even pulled slightly my arm away from his grip, that would have been it. He would have used his “power” granted by the state to throw me, beat me, & abuse me any way he chose, & I would have not been able to do anything w/o an unfair legal confrontation. Since he did not hit me or hurt me, at this point, I just followed him, as he was leading me by his grip. He brought me over to his police car, which was parked across the street. Told me to place both hands on top of the roof of the car. He pushed my legs apart by giving them a light kick w/ his foot. Yes offensive, but yet, I had not been hurt in any way. He padded me down, searching for weapons. While I was left in this position for about 10 minutes (or so in my mind), he asked me for my name & address (I didn’t have an ID on me), which they checked on their radio. After the 10 minutes had elapsed, he said that I was free to go. I asked why I had been detained, & he said that there had been reports of someone smashing car’s windshields in the mornings & they were just checking out the scene. According to them, I did not meet the description (thank God). So they let me go. I started jogging & as I turned left & towards where I normally used to go jogging, down the street, there were, I think, at least 5 police cars all lined up down the street, down the same path I was taking. As I jogged by, I saw each & everyone, there outside of their cars. I didn’t say anything, just kept going. I had been “temporarily detained”, which is technically an “arrest”. After that, in different occasions, years latter, & for other reasons I am not going to describe here, it happened again.

Now my point is that, although I do believe in our rights, as granted by our precious Constitution, I know those same rights had been violated when I had been illegally detained. The officer committed “multiple felonies”, by falsifying evidence to have me arrested for something other than the fake crimes he mocked & used, to pull me over & (illegally) justify the stop (if that makes any sense). However, since the stop was illegal, & thus fabricated, my case should have been thrown out of court, & then again, should have never happened. But no, the judge doesn’t care either. They actually encourage the cops to violate our rights, hoping that the majority of us does not have the time, money, & resources to waste in their system. Just “pay up” & “shut up”. So they get away w/ it. Each & every day. It’s called “organized crime”.

We don’t live in a free or even fair society any longer. I am not sure if we ever did. Our rights are being violated each & every day. Those that are sworn in to abide by the Constitution, don’t.

If you are going to challenge the establishment by asking questions reporters don’t even dare to ask, be ready for what’s coming to you. The second they grab you, you are under “arrest”, even if it temporary. If you don’t comply in any way, they call that “resisting arrest”, & now you are under a new & completely different set of rules. If you do decide to “resist arrest” you’d better be ready for all of the consequences, both physically & legally coming your way.

If I would have been in that audience, I would have stood up walked out. If most students, those offended by what happened, would have left & emptied out the auditorium, that would have sent a strong message.

Re: Collapse Of US As A Super-Power - Post #7
Standing Up For Freedom - This Is Serious...
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3337&forum=25&post_id=27795

Had he not resisted, & followed them, perhaps he would have been released, which is a much better outcome, at least on the surface, than to be thrown around, tasered, & thrown in jail, as it happened to him.

This is not about physical power, it is about the “legal power” of the establishment. The 2 forces are not equal. A good example, look at “Alex Jones” recent arrest. “He did not resist”. Otherwise he would be right now in so much legal & thus financial trouble he would not be of any help to anyone, not even himself. (Alex, if you are reading this, correct me if I am wrong).

One time, in a previous job, some guy that had worked for the government before, he did actually serve for some branch of the armed forces, told me, “Dude, if you are going to fight them, you have to fight them by “their own rules”. Otherwise, you are always going to loose – period”.

First we have to change the rules by which they control us. If the Constitution was obeyed, things like this would never happen. Like Ron Paul says, “just a healthy respect for the 2nd Amendment” would do wonders.

The reason they don’t obey the Constitution & get away w/ it is what we need to immediately & w/o delay look into.

Why is our country no longer a Republic, & why is our Constitution, no longer the law our government abides by? Why aren’t them, the real criminals, prosecuted to the full extent of the law? Why is it that no one enforces the Constitution? Have you noticed that? Perhaps, those in positions of power, & w/ the power trusted in them to enforce this power, are all “secretly” following the commands of a “secret order”, where agendas are established “in secret”, orders are issued “in secret”, & their laws are “sealed in secret”. That would explain why “secret societies’ are so, so important to them.

Whenever they have a public discussion, you can be assured, it is nothing but a “dog & pony show” for us to consume. The best politicians have been those who have been able to amuse us, for the longest periods, & have managed to keep us believing they were actually doing something for us. Which in fact they haven’t. They were just working on their “secret” agendas, we didn’t know anything about. Look at all of the world trade agreements that have been & are continued to be done & sealed in complete “secrecy”.

They don’t even talk to us. They talk to themselves. Pay attention next time anyone of them gives a speech, & notice this.

One thing is clear to me. The attorneys write laws to protect the government from the population. Law enforcement is only there to protect them, their schemes, & their “secret agendas”. When government officials, if ever, use the phrase “we the people” (except JFK, Martin Luther King, etc., which were assassinated), what they really mean is, “We The Elite” – they are not talking about us. Everything is about them, their control, their power, their wealth, & their destiny. We are not part of their equation, at least not yet.

BlueAngel
09-18-2007, 01:01 PM
Excerpt from Jimbo's post:

"They actually encourage the cops to violate our rights, hoping that the majority of us does not have the time, money, & resources to waste in their system. Just “pay up” & “shut up”. So they get away w/ it. Each & every day. It’s called “organized crime”."

They also wage a campaign against juveniles to get them caught up in the system at a very young age.

It's like a spider's web.

Once in it, it's very difficult to get out.

Same for those who are less fortunate and the African American population.

You are right, Jimbo.

If the student had just walked away with the campus police, perhaps he would not have been tasered and/or arrested.

But, in any event, FREEDOM OF SPEECH was suppressed.

BlueAngel
09-18-2007, 06:30 PM
The student was arrested for INCITING A RIOT.

The only people rioting were the campus thugs. Rioting all over the student.

John Kerry, one of our Congressmen, a Skull and Bones member of a secret society, an elitist, stood on the stage and watched as these NWO thugs tasered the student.

John Kerry, a member of Congress who is elected to honor the Constitution and protect our freedoms such as free speech, had an opportunity to speak loudly into the microphone he was holding and tell the NWO thugs to get their hands off of the student.

John Kerry allowed Freedom of Speech to be stifled in order to protect himself from answering the question about his membership and Bush's membership in Skull and Bones.

What did John Kerry do?

John Kerry continued to speak quietly into the microphone answering in part some of the student's questions about the 2004 election while he was being manhandled by the NWO thugs.

As if anyone was paying attention to what John Kerry was saying.

The NWO thugs placed their hands on the student as soon as he finished asking his question about Skull and Bones.

Is this what they're trained to recognize?

Our immoral politicians walk this world freely, further incarcerating us in Prison World.

To protect, honor and defend the Constitution.

I do solemnly swear.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

BlueAngel
09-18-2007, 08:06 PM
Clearly, the thugs should have used taser on Kerry for speaking lies for nearly two hours.

BlueAngel
09-18-2007, 09:16 PM
Springsteen has a connection to Kerry.

A thread was posted in the Political World about the taser incident.

Didn't seem to bother anyone.

I commented aloud in my house how there wasn't one comment of outrage posted on the thread or any mention of the question about Kerry's membership in Skull and Bones.

A poster begins another thread:

"So, how do we feel about the KID getting tasered?"

DNA comments that he was guilty of duping and posts the link to the original thread.

NO COMMENTS whatsoever as to this action.

Instead, DNA posts a statement from Kerry:

WASHINGTON D.C. – Sen. John Kerry issued the following statement today, in response to the arrest of a student at the University of Florida.

“In 37 years of public appearances, through wars, protests and highly emotional events, I have never had a dialogue end this way. I believe I could have handled the situation without interruption, but I do not know what warnings or other exchanges transpired between the young man and the police prior to his barging to the front of the line and their intervention. I asked the police to allow me to answer the question and was in the process of responding when he was taken into custody. I was not aware that a taser was used until after I left the building. I hope that neither the student nor any of the police were injured. I regret enormously that a good healthy discussion was interrupted.

------------------------------------------------

Through wars, protests and highly emotional events Kerry says he has never had a dialogue end this way.

DUH!!

Where the citizens in America living in a police state??

Did college campus NWO thugs carry tasers??

Did anyone dare question the "criminals" in Congress who work for the "secret government" about their connection to the Illuminati/Skull and Bones' secret society?

Did most of us even know to ask?

Why are tasers allowed on college campuses?

Is this the outcome of the Patriot Act???

Did you vote for it?

If so, you knew the police thugs had tasers.

YOU WEREN'T AWARE OF ANYTHING???

You didn't see the struggle??

You knew the student would be tasered for his outburst and as soon as the question about Skull and Bones left his mouth the NWO thugs put their hands all over him.

As a Congressman, a representative of the people, YOU SHOULD HAVE STOPPED THE POLICE AND ANSWERED THE QUESTION, instead of babbling like an idiot while the student was being apprehended for asking about your membership in a secret society.

But, you don't represent the people, as an elitist, you represent the NWO.

Jimbo
09-19-2007, 01:30 PM
I have seen an internet video in the past where both Bush & Kerry were questioned about the "Skull & Bones" society, & they both "just laughed about it" & pretty much (both of them) gave the same answer, "it is so secret I can't talk about it". Also I have seen / heard (from these videos) that they are "cousins" & related to the "Queen of England".

Yahoo Search: Bush Kerry Cousins Queen
http://search.yahoo.com/search?n=10&ei=utf-8&va_vt=any&vo_vt=any&ve_vt=any&vp_vt=any&vd=all&vst=0&vf=all&vm=p&fl=0&p=bush+kerry+cousins+queen

The following link shows "cousins" relationships by "family tree" & shows Bush & Kerry being "cousins" & related to the Queen.

Cousin Relationships Calculated by the Family Forest
http://www.familyforest.com/Kerry_Bush_Cousins.html

Obviously both recent presidential elections were "fraudulently manipulated" right on our face, by many means, in many states, & for the purpose of forcefully "electing" the already "secretly selected" president. Kerry belongs to the same group, so he is just going to go along w/ it & play it along. That's one of the things they are "paid" to do. Being secret members of one of the most influential fraternities known, they are obviously going to participate along w/ their secret orders, making no waves.

In this MSNBC video, there is some university official talking to the press & he goes on & says, "The black guy said civil discourse didn't occur. I have admitted that. I am embarrassed by it. And I don't want it to happen again." Obviously they are "shifting the blame away" from "why" they attacked the student, & now "turning the focus" into just the "resisting arrest" issue. So, "trivializing" the whole "freedom of speech" issue, & the very relevant questions made by the student to Kerry about very important issues, as they relate to our country's "freedom", specifically asking about "election fraud", & membership in a "secret society", which is not how a supposedly "open" government should operate, thus validating our doubts.

University of Florida Journalism Student Incident - MSNBC Video
http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?g=b27ccbf4-8872-4dcf-8326-807fdfdee158&f=00&fg=email

The one thing we can conclude by witnessing the "unspoken" word here, by seeing what happened & hearing what was not said, & that is that, in our country, right now,
- Freedom of speech is dead (the US Constitution is "irrelevant" to our current form of government)
- Talking about real issues & specially about truth - is not "tolerated" (as in a "totalitarian state")
- Police abuse & brutality is the norm (they want you to know who is in charge of who - not for the "people" but for the "state")
- There is no "real" freedom in America
- We could say that the U.S. is right now under a "benevolent dictatorship" - because it could be a hell of a lot worse.

George_Bush
09-19-2007, 02:08 PM
http://static.flickr.com/33/47527985_6a21403657_o.jpg
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/09/19/us/19lede_span_protest.jpg

5 HOURS AGO

September 19, 2007, 9:25 am
Taking Sides in a Tasing
By Mike Nizza
http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/09/19/taking-sides-in-a-tasing/?hp

Tags: florida, law enforcement, politics, protests, youtube

About 200 people are estimated to have attended a protest on Tuesday against the way Andrew Meyer was handled by police.(Photo: Doug Finger/The Gainesville Sun, via Associated Press)Take it from Andrew Meyer, the University of Florida student hit with the Taser shot heard around the world via YouTube: Did the cops do anything wrong?
“I am not mad at you guys,” the police report [pdf] quoted him as saying in the ride to jail. “You didn’t do anything wrong, you were just trying to do your job.”

http://www.texemarrs.com/images/kerry_in_curtains.gif

Does that mean that Mr. Meyer felt that he was simply doing his job as well? Friends of his told The Gainesville Sun that despite his reputation as a prankster and his apparent flair for self-promotion, exhibited on his personal Web site, TheAndrewMeyer.com, the dramatic exit from Senator John Kerry’s appearance on campus “was not any sort of publicity stunt.”

But one of the officers said that “his demeanor completely changed once the cameras were not in sight,” shifting in a matter of minutes from the kicking-and-screaming coiner of the new catchphrase “Don’t Tase me, bro” to “laughing and being lighthearted.” Then, they say, he asked them whether the news media would be on hand when he arrived at the police station.

http://www.stinkzone.com/politics/img/john_kerry_simple_answer.gif

Moreover, one of the widely circulated videos of the incident was filmed with his own camera. As he pushed his way toward the microphone to put his questions to Senator Kerry, he handed his camera to Clarissa Jessup, a student he didn’t know, and asked her to record him.

Then, just as his diatribe was heating up, he turned to Ms. Jessup and said, “Are you taping this? Do you have this? You ready?,” according to the police report.

http://www.newciv.org/pic/nl/artpic/10/1096/bush-and-kerry.jpg

Mr. Meyer has been released from police custody and has yet to be formally charged with either resisting arrest or disturbing the peace. Two officers involved in the incident have been placed on leave pending an investigation of their conduct in the incident.

While the state attorney’s office tries to make up its mind what to do, Florida students and other Facebookers are continuing to debate whether Mr. Meyer’s rights were violated.
For an interesting discussion on whether he should’ve been ejected (it may have been his mention of a sexual act, not a secret society, that prompted the heave-ho) and whether what he did amounted to resisting arrest, check out this forum, which requires registration.

If nothing else, the episode left Senator Kerry looking aloof, a criticism lobbed at him regularly during the 2004 campaign. As the incident unfolded, he tried to use his microphone to lighten the mood, seemingly unaware of the seriousness of the situation. Later, he said that he had not been aware until afterward that the student had been shocked with a Taser.

And while even Mr. Meyer’s friends concede that he unraveled a bit during his on-mike, on-camera rant, the senator on the receiving end of the rant said he regretted “enormously” that “a good healthy discussion” was cut short.
http://schools.lawrence.com/cjhs/GenY.jpg
http://edbatista.typepad.com/edbatista/images/2005/05/Power%20to%20the%20People.gif

George_Bush
09-19-2007, 03:14 PM
YOUTUBE SOURCE NEWS & COMMENTARY
http://www.youtube.com/img/pic_youtubelogo_123x63.gif
http://www.westminsterjournalism.co.uk/Broadcast06/24%20hour%20news/24%20hr%20pics/Fairbalanced.jpg

UF Student Tasered At John Kerry Speech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RpHJBm_PYg&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkjyKDtbCcI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eZqn9hiEyw&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlnVtqnaAto&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM_bfTAbY8s&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkib8NSsH38&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM_nAXALKjQ&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jkgv2E8NWs&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkjTfYS9wWg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l89SgOFl0-M&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9LyYyn3DrA&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0-I94IafI0&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8T4YvHZqfw&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRrDY2YQnsI&mode=related&search=

This portion of the News is sponsored by:

http://www.glennbeck.com/picoftheday/03-31-04-pod.gif
http://www.republicanvoices.org/kerry_waffle_man.jpg

BlueAngel
09-19-2007, 03:38 PM
They want us to know who is in charge, obviously.

So, let me ask this question.

Is it possible that this was staged in order to set an example?

What questions are off limits to politicians and what will happen if you ask and/or resist arrest.

With so much information out there and so many more people aware of the Illuminati, etc., they can conclude that these types of questions might become standard on college campuses.

In my eyes, the student did seem to over react, but then, again, different strokes for different folks.

As far as lineage, genealogy, I think we know for the most part that they are all related in some way or another; distant cousins, etc.

In this way, the money is isolated amongst the fraternity/secret order/secret society/group in this way.

Kept within the FAMILIES.

==============================================

Excerpt from text posted by George_Bush:

"For an interesting discussion on whether he should’ve been ejected (it may have been his mention of a sexual act, not a secret society, that prompted the heave-ho) and whether what he did amounted to resisting arrest, check out this forum, which requires registration."

What sexual act did the student mention?

George_Bush
09-19-2007, 03:47 PM
1 second ago:

YSNC: From evidence that reporters have gathered a very disturbing picture is beginning to emerge.

Multiple witnesses of the event have now come forward claiming that police almost seem 'prompted' to move forward at the very words 'Skull & Bones'.

http://www.westminsterjournalism.co.uk/Broadcast06/24%20hour%20news/24%20hr%20pics/Fairbalanced.jpg

BlueAngel
09-19-2007, 04:13 PM
The police didn't almost seem prompted to move forward at the very mention of the words SKULL and BONES.

As soon as the student's question was asked, without allowing time for Kerry to answer, THEY MOVED FORWARD and ARRESTED him.

THE STUDENT WAS ARRESTED FOR ASKING A QUESTION.

THE STUDENT WAS SUBJECTED TO POLICE BRUTALITY FOR ASKING A QUESTION OF SENATOR KERRY AND HIS MEMBERSHIP IN SKULL AND BONES.

Welcome to Nazi America!

Speak out against a politician/leader and be tortured.

What was the deal with students in the auditorium clapping when the student was manhandled?

Is this the outcome of conditioning?

What is the deal with campus police armed with tasers standing on top of students during question and answer sessions at college campuses?

Armed and ready at a moment's notice to strike their victim.

George_Bush
09-19-2007, 04:17 PM
The reports we have received are that police were triggered to arrest the student by the words Skull & Bones.

BlueAngel
09-19-2007, 04:33 PM
Is society so deaf, dumb and blind that they can't see on the VIDEO that the student was arrested for merely asking a question?

Police brutality and non-lethal weaponry were inflicted upon him because he asked about Kerry's membership in Skull and Bones.

Something triggered the police and it certainly wasn't behavior by the student that deemed the necessity of arrest and taser.

Kerry wants us to believe that he was so far away from the incident that he couldn't see the student was being manhandled and, therefore, continued to babble about the 2004 election.

Jimbo
09-19-2007, 04:57 PM
I can’t clearly see what the issue was. In my way of thinking, he didn’t do anything wrong, except perhaps exert a little bit of control over his use of the microphone. I can’t say that a crime, nor a misdemeanor was committed.

The only reference to a sexual act that I heard, was just the use of the word “Fuck”, which I am certain the campus police uses on a daily basis. How else are they’re going to effectively communicate. That is part of their riot vocabulary.

The university faculty should have been in control of the questioning & the microphone, not the campus police.

The campus police over reacted & placed themselves in a position where they justified their continued abuse & excessive use of force.

Perhaps the “staging” was that they (the campus police) were involved in a “mocked terrorist exercise”, involving that same “setting”, in a “theater” of either “a student’s protest” or an “unruly & disobedient student body”. They found their “trigger” & they proceeded w/ their exercise.

The point is that this should not happen in America. We were already beyond that, & now we are going back in time, back into the “dark ages”.

George_Bush
09-19-2007, 05:07 PM
The reports that we have received indicate that Police were ordered prior to Kerry's meeting to arrest on questions concerning Skull & Bones.

BlueAngel
09-19-2007, 06:09 PM
I don't know where George_Bush gets his information (i.e., the police were ordered to arrest on any question posed regarding Skulls and Bones), but these are my observations.

The student posed the question to Kerry:

Also, were you a member of Skull and Bones?

The THUGS are standing behind him and make no movements towards him after he has finished the question.

There is someone on the right hand side of the police with a camera who appears not to be a campus thug.

As I noted, isn't it curious that the campus police are behind the student almost as if they were expecting something?

What was the trigger?

The student finishes his question about Skull and Bones.

No movement is made by the campus police toward him until after the student turns the right side of his body as if to look behind him at the campus police and he holds the paper or book or whatever he has in his right hand in front of their faces.

At that point, the campus police place their hands on him.

What was with him screaming and yelling that they're going to kill me?

They're going to kill me, he kept repeating when they were taking him out of the building.

He knows the entire scene is being photographed. He knows there are witnesses. He knows it will be on you-tube and the media will cover it.

BlueAngel
09-19-2007, 06:11 PM
I don't know if the campus thugs said something to student after his question about Skull and Bones and this caused him to turn around in their direction or not.

redrat11
09-19-2007, 06:34 PM
Kerry did say "wait a minute, let me answer that.) or something like that in the background, as the porkers abuse the kid, that is interesting as a simple question turns the police into thugs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bVa6jn4rpE

NOTE: Look at the dumb MORONS who pass for Americans these days in College, they just seemingly stand by and offer no anger, or movement to help the abused kid out, this is what they've been conditioned to accept(NO RESISTANCE!)

NOTE AGAIN: Oh, wait a minute, I forgot, the idiots in attendance are the same type of MORONS(just like the ones now in government) who will be running government and industry in the future, if there is one.

BlueAngel
09-19-2007, 07:13 PM
Do you think with NWO thugs in control, people want to risk getting tasered, being arrested?

Mess with the police?

Don't you think maybe this is what the drill was all about?

If politicians visit college campuses, do not questions about their morality.

Yes, this student has a website that appears for all intents and purposes as if he is resistance against the NWO, but just watch the video.

Why is it that NWO thugs are standing directly behind him as if they're waiting for their que?

What?

You have to have college NWO thugs in direct proximity of the microphone?

If the student truly wanted to demonstrate the suppresssion of Freedom of Speech, he would not have over reacted, which THEY can deem as reason for using a non-lethal weapon to subdue him.

He would have walked away with them quitely.

There wouldn't be any discussion about why he was arrested or tasered.

It would end with this:

"He was arrested for asking a question about Kerry's membership in Skull and Bones."

However, he reacted as soon as they placed their hands upon him.

It is MY ASSESSMENT that this was a drill.

BlueAngel
09-19-2007, 07:23 PM
The message will be sent/delivered through the discussion of this event.

People will be condtioned in this way.

Especially on college campuses.

Our brightest and our future.

It will be thoroughly and completely analyzed to the point that people will understand he was arrested and tasered because he strayed where no man should stray.

DO NOT QUESTIONS of our politicians and/or leaders.

ACCEPT or suffer the consequences.

I should know.

I suffered immensely.

I suffer no more.

It is reverse psychology in operation.

THINK ABOUT THAT.

REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY!

If this student doesn't sue the college and the police for suppresssion of freedom of speech, he is not resistance to the NWO.

Whatever he thought he was accomplishing with his prying into the "secret society," is null and void.

All he accomplished was setting an example of what will happen if you dare question authority.

If he doesn't sue because he was arrested for asking a question, it is my assessment that this was a conditioning drill.

BlueAngel
09-19-2007, 07:25 PM
In order to condition society, examples must be supplied.

redrat11
09-19-2007, 07:50 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
In order to condition society, examples must be supplied.

It's quite possible the whole 'incident' was a pysch-op event to further brainwash the masses into submission. Further review of the tape shows some hand and body movements not consistent with reality.

BlueAngel
09-19-2007, 07:52 PM
Thanks for parroting me, RedRat.

BlueAngel
09-19-2007, 07:54 PM
Scratch that.

Ain't worth it.

redrat11
09-19-2007, 07:58 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Thanks for parroting me, RedRat.

I was'nt parroting you BA, I'm agreeing with what you said for a change, you do realize your wrong some of the time. And just coincidently, I went over to Rense.com and found Makow even thinks it was pysch-ops. So, you see your not alone, as this website suggests. :-)

http://www.rense.com/general78/smak.htm

BlueAngel
09-19-2007, 08:25 PM
RedRat said:

"I was'nt parroting you BA, I'm agreeing with what you said for a change, you do realize your wrong some of the time. And just coincidently, I went over to Rense.com and found Makow even thinks it was pysch-ops. So, you see your not alone, as this website suggests."

----------------------------------------------

I do not CARE who agrees with me and who does not.

I am not seeking YOUR approval or the approval of anyone else in my ASSESSMENTS.

I do not seek consensus.

I am NEVER concerned about whether or not I am alone in my opinion.

To do so would hinder my ability to state my opinions.

THE MESSAGE THEY SENT IS SIMPLY THIS:

DO NOT QUESTION LEADERS.

YOU WILL BE ARRESTED AND HELD AS A POLITICAL PRISONER.

Welcome to Nazi America!

redrat11
09-19-2007, 08:38 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
RedRat said:

"I was'nt parroting you BA, I'm agreeing with what you said for a change, you do realize your wrong some of the time. And just coincidently, I went over to Rense.com and found Makow even thinks it was pysch-ops. So, you see your not alone, as this website suggests."

----------------------------------------------

I do not CARE who agrees with me and who does not.

I am not seeking YOUR approval or the approval of anyone else in my ASSESSMENTS.

I do not seek consensus.

I am NEVER concerned about whether or not I am alone in my opinion.

To do so would hinder my ability to state my opinions.

THE MESSAGE THEY SENT IS SIMPLY THIS:

DO NOT QUESTION LEADERS.

YOU WILL BE ARRESTED AND HELD AS A POLITICAL PRISONER.

Welcome to Nazi America!

Yes, maam.

BlueAngel
09-19-2007, 08:40 PM
You don't need to refer to me as Ma'am.

I'm just an individual with a vested interest in the the return of America to its' rightful owners.

THE PEOPLE!!

redrat11
09-19-2007, 08:41 PM
OK

redrat11
09-19-2007, 08:51 PM
I copied some relevant parts of Makows article.

....Something was amusing to the surrounding students. Is it possible that the students who were laughing and sitting without reaction was because they knew this fellow to be a trickster?"

The prominence given Palast's book is suspicious because he apparently makes a case that Osama bin Laden and a Muslim terrorist network were responsible for 9-11. All and all, given the mass media coverage, this incident was probably staged.

This video shows the aftermath. Meyer doesn't look like a man who has been tasered. He is told he is being arrested for "inciting a riot." He tells onlookers to inquire after him because "they are going to try and kill me."

It gets even more weird. Meyer has a website which has received 150,000 visits since yesterday. The site does not appear to be political. On it he is selling a "pimp light" which "as a good Jew" he is offering at a "good price" ($89.) Apparently he has a history as a prankster.

http://www.local10.com/news/14138122/detail.html?rss=mia&psp=news#

CONCLUSION

If this event was staged, what was the purpose? Was it to tell Americans to behave or else? Was it to incite us to rebel? Was it to blame Muslims for 9-11? Was it to sell a "pimp light," and trivialize the most important issues of our day? Was it all of the above? To confuse and disgust? The Illuminati have a practice of creating false opposition.

I suspected Jewish involvement, or should I be polite and say Zionist involvement in this charade? This website confirms this aspect.

http://judicial-inc.biz/9_18_president_bernie_machen_of_the_u.htm

BlueAngel
09-19-2007, 09:09 PM
!

BlueAngel
09-19-2007, 09:23 PM
SO, WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT???

DON'T INQUIRE ABOUT SKULL AND BONES????

BlueAngel
09-19-2007, 09:58 PM
I was talking to my son about this incident and asked him why he thought other students in the auditorium clapped when their peer was being apprehended by the THUGS.

Living with the knowledge I have, it escapes me sometimes that NOT EVERYONE views the world and politicians as I do.

He said, MOM, the students who clapped believe Kerry to be an HONORABLE politician.

I also inquired of my other son who is a Marine and had to be tasered because he was equipped with this non-lethal weapon and, according to protocol, needed to know what if felt like if it was necessary that he deploy this weapon on the enemy.

After being tasered, you are mobile. You are not incapacitated for an extended period of time.

Another conversation with my other son revolved around the fact that a friend of his was at a football game and he was indulging in an alcoholic beverage.

Security guards approached and asked him for ID. He complied and continued to talk on his cell phone.

He is of age. They told him to disconnect his phone call or they would summon the police.

He told them to do so and they did.

He was arrested and spent the night in jail.

His face was stepped on by police officers while incarcerated and bodily harm was inflicted.

UNfu*kinbelievable!

George_Bush
09-20-2007, 09:40 AM
YSNC: This just in...our latest sources have told us that John Kerry specifically instructed police to arrest on the very words "Skull & Bones".

This is the latest manifestation of what is now being dubbed by leading psychologists as "Skull & Bones Regret" among the power elite.

The reason Kerry and other Bonesmen fear public knowledge of their activities is because among Skull & Bones John Kerry is still known as

John Fairy Kerry

http://www.eisenhower.archives.gov/quick_links/military/WWII/concentration_camps/discretion.jpeg

http://www.probush.com/kerryf1.jpg
http://www.probush.com/kerryf23.jpg

http://www.republicanvoices.org/kerry_waffle_man.jpg[/quote]

BlueAngel
09-21-2007, 10:40 AM
O'Reilly calls the student a WIMP.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200709190009

Excerpt:

O'Reilly: Tasered UF student "biggest wimp in the United States of America"

During the September 18 edition of his Fox News television show, while discussing the recent incident involving University of Florida student Andrew Meyer, who was shocked with a Taser after a confrontation with police that began while he was asking questions of Sen. John Kerry (D-MA) during a September 17 campus forum, Bill O'Reilly asserted: "I've been tasered for a story, and all I can say is: He is the biggest wimp in the United States of America." O'Reilly added: "And I don't say that with any kind of bravado, but the overreaction to being tasered -- it's not -- it's an electrical shock is what it is." Also, only moments after showing a video clip of Meyer being shocked, during which the he cried out, "Don't tase me, bro. Don't tase me," O'Reilly stated: "It's not pleasant, but that idiot, he wanted this to happen. He wanted the cops to do it."

---------------------------------------------

HUH?

Bill O'Reilly was tasered for a story?

Details please, O'Reilly.

So, now you're an expert on these non-lethal weapons.

Please have yourself tasered during your next show so we can see how brave you are.

This article also talks about DEATHS from the use of these non-lethal weapons.

Perhaps the name for these stun guns/lasers should fall into the category of LETHAL.

Certainly, one death from a laser would make it LETHAL.

George_Bush
09-21-2007, 10:46 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
O'Reilly calls the student a WIMP.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200709190009

Excerpt:

O'Reilly: Tasered UF student "biggest wimp in the United States of America"

During the September 18 edition of his Fox News television show, while discussing the recent incident involving University of Florida student Andrew Meyer, who was shocked with a Taser after a confrontation with police that began while he was asking questions of Sen. John Kerry (D-MA) during a September 17 campus forum, Bill O'Reilly asserted: "I've been tasered for a story, and all I can say is: He is the biggest wimp in the United States of America." O'Reilly added: "And I don't say that with any kind of bravado, but the overreaction to being tasered -- it's not -- it's an electrical shock is what it is." Also, only moments after showing a video clip of Meyer being shocked, during which the he cried out, "Don't tase me, bro. Don't tase me," O'Reilly stated: "It's not pleasant, but that idiot, he wanted this to happen. He wanted the cops to do it."

---------------------------------------------

HUH?

Bill O'Reilly was tasered for a story?

Details please, O'Reilly.

So, now you're an expert on these non-lethal weapons.

Please have yourself tasered during your next show so we can see how brave you are.

This article also talks about DEATHS from the use of these non-lethal weapons.

Perhaps the name for these stun guns/lasers should fall into the category of LETHAL.

Certainly, one death from a laser would make it LETHAL.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/articles/04/06/23_solution.jpg

George_Bush
09-21-2007, 11:24 AM
Here's a good one where Amy Miss New Jersey has Bill going on all 3 cilenders--like a carrot in front of a donkey.

This interview even got me going...and I'm the biggest grump from here to the Mason-Dixon line!

:-o

This is warped

MR FALAFEL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9PbwdLVFoQ&mode=related&search=)

I mean the only thing on my mind after watching this trash-tv was banging Amy Polumbo. And I never even heard about Amy Polumbo until about 5 minutes ago.

George_Bush
09-21-2007, 11:35 AM
Now I'll have to be a Amy Polumbo groupie!

I don't even know who she is but now I want her because Bill O'Reilly kept saying nudity, fantasy situation and that stuff!

:-o That's MKULTRA!

Oh my gosh! Who the heck is Amy Polumbo anyway?!

George_Bush
09-21-2007, 11:46 AM
She's beautiful! I love her!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1108/789784354_b2889e08f3.jpg
http://www.deepbox.com/media/images/2ba596643cbbbc20318224181fa46b28.gif

Thank you Bill O'Reilly! Thank you!

George_Bush
09-21-2007, 11:49 AM
Amy, whoever you are, wherever you may be...you're my new screensaver..

http://toughsledding.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/amy_polumbo.jpg

Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about! Inspiration!

http://www.bigcatrescue.org/images/000BigCatPhotos/Lions/lionallteeth.jpg

It is a rare instance and a true joy to see a woman with perfect teeth.

http://alaskareport.com/images6/amy_polumbo.jpg

That should be a criminal offence.

BlueAngel
09-21-2007, 06:28 PM
It's been reported that the student conducted this "stunt" in order to show EVERYONE what it's like to be tasered.

Sorry, I don't buy it.

It was a stunt alright, but not to show EVERYONE what it's like to be tasered.

To the contrary.

To demonstrate what questions shouldn't be asked of politicians AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU RESIST ARREST.

Just go quietly no matter what they've charged you with.

BlueAngel
09-21-2007, 07:33 PM
I found it interesting that John Kerry continued to drone on and on while the student was being subdued.

Almost as if he were pretending to be oblivious to the commotion that was occurring RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS FACE.

But, on the other hand.

His voice was very quiet and repetitive. It sounded like he was practicing hypnosis on the crowd.

As far as the student actually being tasered.

He was so dramatic to begin with, I don't think it's possible to know whether he was stunned or not.

BlueAngel
09-21-2007, 07:47 PM
Sure, in a situation like this, if it were the student's true intent to bring to light the 2004 election and Kerry's brotherhood to Bush and membership in Skull and Bones, he didn't need to make a scene.

But, he did!

Surely he knew the police officers breathing down his neck, the campus thugs, were armed with tasers.

Most likely, had he not made a scene, he would not have been arrested and there would have been more attention paid to why the police demanded he give up the microphone.

That attention would have focused around his questions.

Yes, he was rude to a certain degree; however, if it were his intent to expose the brotherhood, the secret society, the 2004 election concession by Kerry, he certainly could have expressed himself in a more appropriate manner.

For instance, he could have stood up and immediately asked as his first question:

"Senator Kerry, are you a member of the secret society, Skull and Bones with a brotherhood to Bush and is this the reason you conceded the 2004 election to him when it's been proven there was voter fraud in Ohio?

As I said, it is being reported that this was a stunt to show everyone what it's like to be tasered.

Actually, we didn't witness the after effects of tasering, because this student's histrionics overpowered whatever repercussions the tasering produced.

BlueAngel
09-22-2007, 09:20 AM
Who better to use for this event, if it were indeed staged, than a student who is known amongst his peers on the campus as a "prankster."

In this way, the seriousness is diminished.

BlueAngel
10-30-2007, 07:55 AM
By TRAVIS REED, Associated Press Writer
13 minutes ago
October 30, 2007

ORLANDO, Fla. - A University of Florida student who was shocked with a Taser after persistently questioning Sen. John Kerry won't face criminal charges and has apologized for his actions, his attorney said Tuesday.

Andrew Meyer, 21, yelled "Don't Tase me, bro!" as he scuffled with officers during the campus speech last month. In letters to the university, its president and the campus police department, he apologized, attorney Robert Griscti said.

"I made the decision to supersede the rules, and for that I apologize," Meyer wrote. "I should have acted calmer and obeyed the directives of the officers. If I had, none of the subsequent issues would ever have arisen."

Prosecutors had no immediate comment.

Meyer demanded a chance to question the former Democratic presidential candidate about the 2004 election and his and President Bush's alleged involvement in the secret Skull and Bones society when they were students at Yale University in the 1960s.

Officers rushed Meyer after he kept shouting questions, finally shocking him in a scuffle captured in at least 19 video clips. Segments distributed online won widespread attention.

The officers involved returned to work last week after the Florida Department of Law Enforcement determined it was an appropriate use of force.

University police had recommended Meyer be charged with resisting arrest with violence, a felony, and disturbing the peace and interfering with school administrative functions, a misdemeanor.

In his letters, Meyer denied allegations he intended to cause a scene.

"I'm so sorry that I lost my control in that auditorium," he wrote. "I went there to ask an important question. The question of voter disenfranchisement in America cuts to the heart of our democracy, and my failure to act calmly resulted in this important town forum ending without the discourse intended. For that, I am truly sorry."

Meyer, a communications major, said he was taking a leave of absence but would return to school in January.

"I am a far more reasoned individual than I was a short while ago, and the reasoned response of the university has helped me a great deal," Meyer wrote.

Kerry's Sept. 17 appearance was supposed to last 90 minutes — split evenly between the senator's speech, the moderator's interview and audience questions.

Meyer was one of several still waiting to talk when time ran out and he loudly demanded to be heard. Officers approached, then backed off when Kerry said he'd answer Meyer's questions, but the student launched into a diatribe about why Kerry didn't challenge his 2004 loss to Bush and why the president hasn't been impeached. Event organizers cut Meyer's microphone when he said former President Clinton was impeached for getting oral sex.

Police grabbed Meyer to escort him out, but he flailed and slipped their grasp. As he struggled on the floor, Meyer was zapped with the Taser just after asking not to be.

Police said Meyer's tone changed when he was placed in a patrol car, where he was recorded telling the officers they didn't do anything wrong, according to the FDLE report.

Griscti said his client is still surprised by the continued attention. "We have not been feeding this; it's got a life of its own," he said.

-------------------------------------------------

The student has apologized for HIS actions and won't face criminal charges. Does John Kerry have anything to say about the BRUT force that was used on this student whether this was a DRILL or not?

Take note: The student apologized for his actions which involved asking John Kerry questions about the 2004 Presidential election and his membership in SKULL and BONES.

One has to apologize for asking a question in order not to face criminal charges?

What criminal charges?

Getting tasered?

Shadow
10-30-2007, 10:21 AM
You will soon know.

BlueAngel
10-30-2007, 01:46 PM
Shadow wrote:
You will soon know.

KINDLY ELABORATE ON YOUR EMPTY THREATS. HOWEVER, KEEP IN MIND, I STATE NO THREATS, ONLY PROMISES.

Shadow
10-31-2007, 09:54 AM
Who is changing your posts?

redrat11
12-20-2007, 06:20 PM
Don't Tase Me Bro....

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSN1959512020071219

Peter
12-20-2007, 07:15 PM
This guy who supposedly got tasered was member of a zionist organization. Probably it was all set up. He already had the t-shirts ready to make a lot of money. Was this just another stunt to make clear to the sheeple that objection to their masters is lethal?

Delta
12-22-2007, 03:09 PM
Dick wrote:
This guy who supposedly got tasered was member of a zionist organization. Probably it was all set up. He already had the t-shirts ready to make a lot of money. Was this just another stunt to make clear to the sheeple that objection to their masters is lethal?

Just what exactly is a "sheeple" there Dick?