PDA

View Full Version : NEW CONSPIRACY FORUM


ryan75
09-26-2007, 01:09 AM
FRESH NEW CONSPIRACY FORUM BE THE 1st TO JOIN THE COMMUNITY.

http://freeyourmind.mylava.net/index.php?

redrat11
09-26-2007, 05:22 AM
The Internet is full of enough garbage.

:-?

George_Bush
09-26-2007, 08:41 AM
ryan75 wrote:
FRESH NEW CONSPIRACY FORUM BE THE 1st TO JOIN THE COMMUNITY.

http://freeyourmind.mylava.net/index.php?

NO THREATNING BEHAVIOUR WILL BE TOLLERATED
NO RACIAL ABUSE WILL BE TOLLERATED
THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE

Mmmm...I don't know. :roll:

If it were something like

THREATNING BEHAVIOUR WILL BE TOLLERATED WHEN APPROPRIATE AND TACTFULLY EXECUTED WITH WIT, CHARM, AND CLASS
RACIAL ABUSE WILL BE BALANCED BY PEJORATIVE ARGUMENTATION
THIS MIGHT BE A DATING SITE IF YOU HAPPEN TO FIND SOMEONE HERE YOU WANT TO DATE

then I might consider joining. Until, I'll stay on this retarded site.

redrat11
09-26-2007, 05:51 PM
George_Bush wrote:

ryan75 wrote:
FRESH NEW CONSPIRACY FORUM BE THE 1st TO JOIN THE COMMUNITY.

http://freeyourmind.mylava.net/index.php?

NO THREATNING BEHAVIOUR WILL BE TOLLERATED
NO RACIAL ABUSE WILL BE TOLLERATED
THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE

Mmmm...I don't know. :roll:

If it were something like

THREATNING BEHAVIOUR WILL BE TOLLERATED WHEN APPROPRIATE AND TACTFULLY EXECUTED WITH WIT, CHARM, AND CLASS
RACIAL ABUSE WILL BE BALANCED BY PEJORATIVE ARGUMENTATION
THIS MIGHT BE A DATING SITE IF YOU HAPPEN TO FIND SOMEONE HERE YOU WANT TO DATE

then I might consider joining. Until, I'll stay on this retarded site.


How is this a retarded site? And what exactly is the Illuminati? Who are they? Where do they live?
Where do they get there power from? What is there ultimate agenda, and why? GEE, all this time I thought the Zionist were behind all the world's evil.







The internet was Hi-jacked by the Pentagon after 9-11, pre 9-11 there control and spying was not as evident, Every time I see a NEW CONSPIRACY FORUM (not saying the above mentioned is one) but, it is very evident that information moves and sways people's mind in very obviuos directions at will. This is nothing new, whenever they want people to sway this way or that, it is almost child's play, they've only perfected it for the last 50 years.




And make no mistake about it, conservatively speaking, about 40% of the conspiracy forums are NWO mind swayers. Just my 2 cents, that's why I stay away from Mega Boards where there is absolute rubbish. Of course, Being banned from just about everywhere does'nt help either. :-)

Shadow
10-08-2007, 02:07 PM
redrat11 wrote:

George_Bush wrote:

ryan75 wrote:
FRESH NEW CONSPIRACY FORUM BE THE 1st TO JOIN THE COMMUNITY.

http://freeyourmind.mylava.net/index.php?

NO THREATNING BEHAVIOUR WILL BE TOLLERATED
NO RACIAL ABUSE WILL BE TOLLERATED
THIS IS NOT A DATING SITE

Mmmm...I don't know. :roll:

If it were something like

THREATNING BEHAVIOUR WILL BE TOLLERATED WHEN APPROPRIATE AND TACTFULLY EXECUTED WITH WIT, CHARM, AND CLASS
RACIAL ABUSE WILL BE BALANCED BY PEJORATIVE ARGUMENTATION
THIS MIGHT BE A DATING SITE IF YOU HAPPEN TO FIND SOMEONE HERE YOU WANT TO DATE

then I might consider joining. Until, I'll stay on this retarded site.


How is this a retarded site? And what exactly is the Illuminati? Who are they? Where do they live?
Where do they get there power from? What is there ultimate agenda, and why? GEE, all this time I thought the Zionist were behind all the world's evil.







The internet was Hi-jacked by the Pentagon after 9-11, pre 9-11 there control and spying was not as evident, Every time I see a NEW CONSPIRACY FORUM (not saying the above mentioned is one) but, it is very evident that information moves and sways people's mind in very obviuos directions at will. This is nothing new, whenever they want people to sway this way or that, it is almost child's play, they've only perfected it for the last 50 years.




And make no mistake about it, conservatively speaking, about 40% of the conspiracy forums are NWO mind swayers. Just my 2 cents, that's why I stay away from Mega Boards where there is absolute rubbish. Of course, Being banned from just about everywhere does'nt help either. :-)

who has banned you?

oneview
03-13-2010, 03:34 PM
How is this a retarded site? And what exactly is the Illuminati? Who are they? Where do they live?
Where do they get there power from? What is there ultimate agenda, and why? GEE, all this time I thought the Zionist were behind all the world's evil.







The internet was Hi-jacked by the Pentagon after 9-11, pre 9-11 there control and spying was not as evident, Every time I see a NEW CONSPIRACY FORUM (not saying the above mentioned is one) but, it is very evident that information moves and sways people's mind in very obviuos directions at will. This is nothing new, whenever they want people to sway this way or that, it is almost child's play, they've only perfected it for the last 50 years.




And make no mistake about it, conservatively speaking, about 40% of the conspiracy forums are NWO mind swayers. Just my 2 cents, that's why I stay away from Mega Boards where there is absolute rubbish. Of course, Being banned from just about everywhere does'nt help either. :-)

Notice last 2 lines in middle "paragraph" above.