PDA

View Full Version : This Forum is YOURS!

redrat11
10-06-2007, 04:18 AM
Please disregard any person's or my own's ambitions, that is not RIGHT! POST whatever you think is relevant to the NWO! JUST KEEP IT KLEEN AND KOOL!

Remember RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!

I would love to hear from a REAL REBEL, maybe I could learn something.

redrat11
10-06-2007, 10:04 PM
Shame, Shame, Shame,....

On all of you, for NOT posting what you really believe, you are the most PUSSIFIED PEOPLE on the planet! And your Country deserves to BURN IN HELL! for your absolute NON-CHALANT leave it to the POLITICIANS fix attitude.

You know as well as me that you are a bunch of gullible people, you CLAIM to speak the truth, you claim to enlighten everybody, you claim to do JACK SHIT!

Your GOVERNMENT MURDERED OVER 1 MILLION PEOPLE in the past 4 years, or did you forget that? Oh yeah, and that is just the fucken beginning! you watch and see how they MURDER another 1 million over the next 5 years, all under the guise of FREEDOM!

I have been a utter fool for believing anything this shit hole of a country has to offer, OH YEAH, FREEDOM, WORK, OPPORTUNITY, IN EXCHANGE FOR WHAT? I AM A AMERICAN! AND I AM SICK OF THIS FUCKEN SHIT! I WANT OUTTA HERE!

We KILL PEOPLE PERIOD, around the world, on a daily basis 24 fucken hours.

You know I'm very content that I've been PERMANENTELY BANNED FROM EVERY CONSPIRACY FORUM on the planet, Except for this one, I thank Makow for letting me dish out my disgust at the world at large, OH, and don't get me wrong, I'm just as culpable as you are, WE THE PEOPLE HAVE UTTERLY FAILED in maintaining our REPUBLIC, it is destroyed and beyond fucken repair!

I don't know what to do anymore, do you? I'm sincerly going to try to leave for at least a month, I pray that GOD will not let the bastards nuke IRAN.

Shadow
10-08-2007, 03:04 PM
promise?