PDA

View Full Version : well i wasnt single yesterday

zanyzan311
01-01-2005, 09:20 PM
so... it finally happened. My girlfriend of ten years breaks up with on new years eve. classy move huh? To paraphrase her, " we all know the world is going to shit, but all you do is talk about how we're being deceived and blah blah blah. I'm out." Not to get all sentimental :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: But just wonderin if anyone else has taken one for team?

freeman
01-01-2005, 10:30 PM
But just wonderin if anyone else has taken one for team?

Yes, all the time, although not exactly in the way that you describe. Everyday, though, I am reminded of the relationships that I no longer have or can even consider; the people I have learned I cannot confide in; friends, relatives, professional people, authority figures that I can no longer admire, respect or even innately trust. I often feel alienated even around closest family members, since there is too much I cannot share with them or even pretend to indulge their own blissful ignorance.
The burden of knowing the truth is that it changes all of us and the way that we look at the world, at ourselves, at life itself. I know as Dr. Makow and others advise, it is important not to become overly negative, pessimistic or depressed, but I also realize from personal experience that that is much easier said than done.
Even worse, I cannot even justify a healthy dose of contempt for many of those whom I no longer trust or associate with, as Svali, the renowned Illuminati defector explains in this interview segment:

Svali: I want to address another misconception. That is, the one that the Illuminists know that they are evil. When I was in the group, I and those around me were idealogically committed to the agenda as being GOOD. I thought I was helping others reach their full potential when I was a trainer.

I believed that after years of sweat and hard work, that my intelligence won out, and that I made an excellent leader. I fought Jonathan and others on the council when I thought they were unfair, and stood up for the people beneath me. Others did the same. They honestly think they are doing a GOOD thing, and if you told them it was wrong, or evil, they would look confused.

But for what it's worth, you are not alone.
Almost 250 people have already found their way to this website, and more are on the way, I'm certain. Probably most if not all of them can sympathize with your hurt and attest to similar tales of suffering and sacrifice of their own.

DarkChilde3D
01-01-2005, 10:46 PM
I take one for the team EVERY GODDAMNED DAY . . . I live with a woman who feels so empowered by laws geared toward this dyke-feminist-man-hating-movement . . . we got into an argument the other night, and she told me that all she has to do is call the police and CLAIM I hit her, and they'd arrest me wether or not they thought it was true, because that's protocol. I'd have to spend the night in jail even if she was full of shit.

She told me that she would leave one day . . .

I told her she was welcome to leave, and go back to live with her alcoholic and abusive father . . . and if she wanted to expose OUR daughter to that, she was in for a treat, because I'd DEFINITELY show in court that she was unfit, just for putting her in a situation like that. "So, if you want to live with that drunk, DO NOT THINK YOU ARE TAKING THE BABY OR THE CAR WITH YOU."

After this point, she shut the fuck up. Now that's proof enough that actions don't always speak louder than words. The thing that I love most about this . . . if she left, her drunk father, a man (obviously), would fuck up her motherhood because he cannot control his urges. This is where she gets it from in the first place. It would be poetry, quite honestly, but I don't want to take my daughter away from her mother, so when I won, I backed down anyway, and didn't rub it in. She felt bad enough . . . but only because she lost the argument.

DC

freeman
01-01-2005, 11:07 PM
DarkChilde, this is none of my business, but it sounds like you and your wife have some serious problems, and I hope you find a way to work it out.
Believe me, courts are not the answer. You will never get the verdict you expect from our corrupted, masonic, satanic legal system, and they might even be able to find that Hegelian third option that only makes things worse. Trust me, it's what they do. Just remember OJ, not only acquitted but given full custody of both his children, the daughter still making frantic phone calls to the police every now and then who do -- absolutely nothing.
In Casa Blanca, Humphrey Bogart's character delivers the immortal line, "The troubles of two little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this world." Beautiful prose, but entirely convoluted IMHO. The troubles of two little people like your wife and yourself amount to EVERYTHING, because this is where it all starts. If the family unit cannot remain intact at its most basic level, then the bad guys all win -- the Illuminati, the Masons, the Jesuits, the Zionists, the whole NWO shabang, they chalk up another big notch on their collective belts. I hate to see that happen. I hate to see those demonic bastards take one more millimeter of territory for themselves and their Dark Prince, but this is a war that we must all fight one battle at a time.
The main weapon: love. After all, that is what brought you together in the first place. You need to find that again and establish a common rapport, build from there. Resist the negative, acrimonious confrontation, even if you have to absorb a few direct hits -- or more than a few. Try to reach out in love and understanding, pray for patience (and I will pray for you, too).
There will never be anything more important in your life at stake.
Enough said.

lynns_shadow
01-02-2005, 12:18 AM
I am sorry you lost your gf, to the first man..

dark, I am sorry about your wife too..But I agree with everything freeman said to you on this thread..

No cause or movement should ever take precedence over your time spent, and attention, love, and quality of life with your Spouse. Not suggesting that you are doing that, making other things a priorty..just that even the best of causes can't take from the main families God has given us..They need to be our first love, time and priorty, under God..aside from everyone and everything else..In MHO..But I know believe God would agree.

That's why I was talking about taking some time from here the other day..Even in the best realtionships, the Internet can be habit forming, and sometimes we have other things habits or hobbies that can simply make widening gaps of time, taking us from the healing, uniting and constructive time we can spend with those we love..You will never get those days back..but you can't regret forever..That's why it's good to think about it now..

I saw you seem to be hurt with your wife..maybe she is hurt too..you kind of sound mad at her..Maybe she is needing inner healing and is fearful and on top of it may feel overwhelmed with raising a new life you both love so much..Please try to listen to what freeman said though..God's Word says.."Husbands do not be embittered with your wives". The biggest thing you can do to defeat this dumb old beast system in your own life- is to LOVE your wife..and forgive her..and this means daily..

You both being imperfect people will place you in with the rest of the human race, so you have a good start..The fact God brought you together in Holy matrimony means He ordained this. We should never look to be about seperating this..And the "d" word shouldn't be broached, EVER..The Bible says "God hates divorce". Every now and then there are some in awful situtations..like abuse..but this is not that, I'm sure. And you know..Jesus said divorce was really not an option, but only really for unfaithfulness and then it wasn't His best, but He said man did it due to the "hardness of their hearts".

There are new ways of learning to relate.. I believe you both want unity and lovingkindness..I'd encourage you to seek a Christ-like way of dealing with this, or it will do more than damage your child, which is terrible, it would profoundly hurt your life, words don't do justice.

But God can reunite anyone Dark..Please don't buy their ways of thinking about men and women needing to fight and being from "different planets". You were both born on Earth and made by God.He loves you and can heal your love and marriage. I will pray for you too :)

l.

P.S. Here is a great set of info. about marriage. But you must be willing to set aside pride and unforgiveness..I'll be plain with you, we all get some selfishness...It can only die and benefit your marriage.It must die and will die for the ehalth of your love and marriage...But the loving faithful unity God gave you in your marriage MUST be your biggest priorty..truthfully.

Try to pray together..Maybe this can be a goal, as a start..Start learning to not keep a record of wrongs and ..forgive each other often and generously..Please consider a trusted Christian Pastor or Christian counselor for counseling who is for the Biblical view of marriage and not divorce as an option..Maybe a Christian counselor who knows of some of these teachers..

Gary and Barb Rosberg and Dave and Claudia Arp are some of the best..

PLEASE look into the Rosbergs info...they are a JEWEL :)

http://search.family.org/custom/query.html?rq=0&col=aaafocus&col=resource&col=foyc&col=pi&qp=&qs=&qc=&style=Family&ws=0&la=&qm=0&st=1&nh=10&lk=1&rf=0&oq=&rq2=0&qt=rosberg&Search.x=21&Search.y=1

http://www.familylife.com/fltoday/broadcast_schedule.asp?page=99

Mr_Shady
01-02-2005, 12:54 AM
Sorry about your loss, Zany. However, if she can't see the truth, you're better off without her. She'll go on to many more men and possibly abusive and hollow relationships until she's old, grey and lonely one day and realize that you were right and probably the best thing that ever happened to her.

On a more positive note, I got engaged 5 minutes before midnight on New Years Eve :-D My fiancee loves me and accepts me for all of my beliefs. What even better is she believes most of them too and is actually a young woman who agrees with Dr. Makow.

Mr. Shady

marypopinz
01-02-2005, 01:24 AM
congratulations and commisserations.

There are plenty of fish in the sea and glad to see shady caught a good one.

If he can do it, so can you! Much better off without materialistic cow. I can say that because she obviously cared less about the truth, than the things that "mattered" in her life. Bon Voyage sweeties, I'd say to her.

DC, dude. Didn't your momma tell you to be careful where you plant those seeds, cuz they just may grow and you'll be attached forever?

Lynn and freeman are right. Try for the love of your daughter to find the love for your woman. Be a man and suck it up, son.

Like I can talk... divorce sucks. Not a good road. No fun for anyone. To be avoided at all costs. Just like life, marriage is about finding the common ground. Hopefully it was more than just sex, so ...

When my kids piss me off, I remember the babies I held in my arms and it gives me warm fuzzies towards the little rotters. I'll 4 u pray too!

XXX

rushdoony
01-02-2005, 01:35 AM
Mary,

What the H are you doing up at 3 in the morning?

Cheers, Rushdoony

marypopinz
01-02-2005, 02:03 AM
Are you my keeper, my husband, my brother?

I'm not out slutting it up in bar chum.... what do you think I am doing?

It's called reading....

Try it. You may learn something.

It's 4:00 a.m. now, for those monitoring my sleeping patterns.

I leave rushy alone and he comes looking for me... I smell a big fat furry rat who is trying very hard, not to get caught.

Rushy-poo. Exactly where are you from? Are we in the same time zone, or have you taken notice specifically of what time zone I am in?

The point being, that if you come from my time zone, then you exactly what I am talking about here, as the corruption is so blatant and in your face, even the Russian cab-drivers know how corrupt it is here....

or, you're just like the folks from around these parts in your ways...

I think the ice is cracking...

XXX

01-02-2005, 02:26 PM
Classy?? You should talk. How about all the things you couldn't promise this girl? I am sure she doesn't have a problem with your opinions or the so called "truth". The fact that you think you lost someone over this just goes to show how incredibly blind you really are. How sad!!

nohope187
01-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Welcome to the real world, Zan. I personally, like to call it hell. Everything seems to make sense that way. :-P

nohope187
01-02-2005, 04:42 PM
By the way, I was single yesterday as I am today and it still sucks. I've always been envious of single guys who've been and are successful with women and say "being single is fuckin' great! I would'nt trade it for the world!" I guess it must be somethin' in their personality or behavior that makes them that way. How can I learn that? :-?

truebeliever
02-11-2005, 02:44 AM
Yo lonely people.

Thought I'd annoy you down this end of the forum.

I've been single for 4 years!

I've not even kissed a woman in that time though i meet plenty.

I'm 6ft and an inshape 100kg. 34. Look exactly like Brad Pitt 8-) Well maybe not but good enough for women not to vomit.

After a lot of soul searching I managed to break the cycle of endless meaningless relationships. I've taken Lynnes advice and now work for God.

I look forward to marriage but will not tolerate a woman who does not share my same values.

'Falling in love' is bullshit. Genuine love is about letting go and letting other people be.

This is exceedingly hard to do.

If you manage it, and accept the genuinely painful consequences you will wake up one day and realise you're quite happy by yourself.

Of course people are different and you will have to find your particular way of moving through this.

Finding a partner is like finding a car. You state clearly what you want and you go out and find it.

A wise woman once told me the key to a happy marriage is finding a partner who shares your interests so you can be passionate about something other than each other.

Relationship issues we carry with us from our formative childhood days cramp our style and prevent us from moving on and doing God's work. Which is another way of saying doing work that makes us happy. Meaningful work.

To Freeman and others who feel alienated due to their knowledge. It's tough at the top. I genuinely mean this. No work is more important than this. This is not a debate over the football. It's about an order of power mad megalomaniacs who believe God is dead and they've instigated a hostile take over. If they go on unchallenged they will usher in a technological dark age.

You're in a fucking war.

Do you expect to be happy about it?

We're like the Iraqi resistence. Going up against a technologically superior opposition. They deal in lies, we deal in truth.

They have at their disposal untold billions to lie and manipulate the public.

We have only ourselves and we cant lose especially when you're armed with the truth.

In all seriousness...all jokes aside...whatever any of you may think or imagine of me...i'm glad i come to "Club Conspiricy"! I'm proud to mix with all of you over the net.

It will be you who can say to your Grandkids you fought for those tired old cliches called Truth, Honesty, Integrity and Honour.

We stand for something no matter how much we mess it up. They stand for nothing but but the void.

Besides all that...parting company with someone you've been with for a while is incredibly painful.

By admitting to myself just how much I was hurt by the relationships end I was able to move through it though it hurt incredibly.

Pretending it does'nt hurt is the cowards way.

Nohope...dont try to be what you ar'nt. If you dont like being single then plunge head first into a relationship but be prepared to take the consequences.

I also advise a good therapist or mentor. A good friend who will listen also, and at least a good sense of humour.

Forums like this are filled with sensitive people. Like an Ant's antenna, you sense the shit of the NWO karma. That means you are also vulnerable to painful experiences including the rejection of the message you're trying to bring. Your sensitivity and intelligence means you are ahead of most others. Not everyone can put the dots together.

I'm sure we all know the story of the bloke who brought a new message to a corrupt and declining order?

They nailed him to a cross.

You're in good company.

marypopinz
02-11-2005, 06:53 AM
Hey true

I'm 5'2" and change!
I weigh 120
Strawberry blond hair and eyes to match with green around the edges.

I'm told I'm easy on the eyes. Do you think I can get a date? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I've been single since 2002. I like my life, bar the corruption I live under. I also meet plenty of men and nothing between the ears to hold my attention.

I have found that I have young men hit on me which I do not find very appealing. Since American Pie, it seems to be cool for kids to hit on mom's. ooooooooooooooooooo grosssssssssssssssssssss.

I am happy in myself and my life. It is also natural to feel lonely, when one is alone. Sometimes I feel lonely. I find it only hits me when life is being unfair to me and/or my kids. Those are the times I wish I had a mister at my side. Someone to lean on, I guess. It's hard to be strong like a man, all the time, when you are a woman. Women are soft - or at least this one is.

I am a woman and it is difficult to stand strong on your own, these days. I suppose if I was some self-centered bitch who cared nothing but for me and money, I could be happy as a pig in shit and that's not who I am.

I haven't dated for the past two years, either. I figured I needed to get through the rollercoaster of bullshit my government has personally put my family through first. The worst is over.

One day I will find love again or it will find me. That much I believe. Until then.

Mary XXX

get_real
02-11-2005, 07:04 AM
Well I was single yesterday, and the day before and the day before....
Well being that we are giving some stats here, then here it goes---
Very pretty, age 52 on Valentine's Day, looks about 38, no wrinkles, shapely, brown medium length hair, green eyes, beautiful complexion,
never married, no children, personality type: expressive, good sense of humor, 2 years post-highschool education, I know what I know - if you know what I mean, not into drugs, never was.
Am I looking--NO,----can't touch this!!!!!!!

truebeliever
02-11-2005, 07:35 AM
Well Gals you have my sympathy.

It's tough for women out there. The men are, shall we say...hopeless. They simply ar'nt men. And why? Well thats why I loved Henry's site.

Men have absoloutly had their balls removed. Where are their examples? Where are their Fathers and mentors who show them how to be men...powerful, protective and loving?

A mans job is to protect life. A womens to bring it.

One day we will look back at this time and wonder..."what a complete f**k up". What a joke.

One key to feeling better is that the way we are living is completely and utterly abnormal. Once you realise this you can go a little easier on yourself.

I want to get a community going within 5 years. Here in West Oz theres more land than we know what to do with. Cheap too.

Dont believe all you here from "Idiot Features" Steve Irwin. You wont be attacked by 40 different creatures once you step off the plane...it's usually a few days before the Killer Koala's get the scent.

I recently saw 50 acres near our beautiful south coast near Albany. $180,000 Oz dollars with house etc...20 mins from 40,000 people and the rugged southern coast.

Permaculture, sheep on a spit, home grown fruit and vegetables, guitars around a campfire, genuine community living, home schooling, all without the State...it's no idealistic pipe dream. Who's in?

truebeliever
02-11-2005, 07:37 AM
Come on Henry!

I know you're still getting royalties from that board game!

Canadians are welcome. Americans will have to pretend they're Canadians to get oot ere...

Ha ha...only joking.

marypopinz
02-11-2005, 07:46 AM
Oz sounds good and I'm sure there is plenty of corruption there too. I'm going for pretty much the same thing, on a smaller scale.

I'd like to buy 5-10 acres inland Nova Scotia, where there are no people - only trees and lakes. I have almost given up hope on my fellow man and would almost prefer to live as a recluse.

I am so tired of the struggle and the fight just to live amongst the sheeple.

I feel like I just want to go home and there is no home to find - there is no safe haven - there is no port in the storm. The woods at night seem far safer to me than the daylight of this modern world called civilization.

Mary XXX

truebeliever
02-11-2005, 07:58 AM
Try it. But take along some like minded people.

They are around.

Best. Brendon

BTW...I've had over 1500 people visit my very amaturish site in 6 days.

Thats pretty good. There's at least 1500 like minded people minus the surveillence out there!

marypopinz
02-11-2005, 08:06 AM
True: couldn't link to your site.

Help please.
I got there and there were more hits than you mentioned!! Well done!!!!!!!!

Mary XXX

truebeliever
02-11-2005, 08:13 AM
It's www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga

I did'nt know how to zero the counter. It started at 77632.

Thanx for the encoragement...LOOK OUT ALEX JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)