BlueAngel
10-15-2007, 08:09 PM
No.

redrat11
10-15-2007, 08:35 PM
55132 wrote:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid
=19926896

was that a song or something? I tried to cut and paste from My Space, I did'nt get the right page. What song or video is that?

Jimbo
10-15-2007, 08:54 PM
(Classified) Bill Will Defend Against Flesh-Eating (Classified) - HR 8791 - ??? - :-o :-o :-o

(Classified) Bill Will Defend Against Flesh-Eating (Classified) - HR 8791
It sounds like someday in the not too distant future we are going to be in some deep shit…, but they are going to be ready to respond & ready to contain, & ready to get rid of the bodies in an orderly & controlled way.

”Classified” HR 8791 - The Homeland Terrorism Preparedness Bill
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=19926896

It sounds like a bill to fund the (classified) response training & preparedness for a catastrophic (classified) biological (classified) warfare attack upon (classified) & "urban" areas in (classified) considering that the (classified) number of casualties is (classified). In also includes for the (classified) "re-definition" of "all civil rights".

It sounds like our Congress is working really (secretly) hard in "containing" the (classified) "destruction" of our "society", as we have learned to know it, via some (classified) “biological” warfare “agent”.

We are in "trouble", big "trouble"...

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"... An “Informed Citizen” makes a good “Patriot.”
8-)

Jimbo
10-15-2007, 11:49 PM
(Classified) Bill Will Defend Against Flesh-Eating (Classified) - HR 8791 - ??? - :-o :-o :-o

Video Transcript:
Congress shall now vote for approval of HR 8791, “The Homeland Terrorism Preparedness Bill”. Said bill requests emergency response funding up to and including,… I’m sorry this section is (classified), a… dollars to prepare for an (???) level terrorist attack and or attack from… (classified). Funding from first responding personnel and vehicles will be doubled if said attack leads to more than 80% (percent) of national population being affected by… (classified). This funding shall commence in conjunction with the first attack on… ahm… (classified) or the first large scale outbreak of (classified), dependent upon which comes first. Civilian and military units shall be trained in containment and combat of,… (classified) including irradiated… (classified) with possibility of (classified)… airborne (classified) flesh eating (classified) and or all of the above in such event as (classified) spewing (classified) escape are released or otherwise become uncontrollable. Airforce units may also be directed to combat said (classified) due to their enormous size and other worldly strength. Should event occur in urban areas, … (pause) Jesus,…that’s (classified) far surpassing our darkest nightmares. Should casualties exceed (classified) body disposal, actions shall be (halted ???) and associated resources shall be reallocated through (classified) underground (classified) protected (burning ???) centers. A new Bill Of Rights shall be drafted and approved by (classified). Having now reviewed the bill I ask you to please cast your votes.

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"... An “Informed Citizen” makes a good “Patriot.”
8-)

Jimbo
10-16-2007, 08:08 PM
Video on Bill HR 8791 – A HOAX ??? - :-o :-o :-o

According to the www.rense.com site, this “video” is a HOAX.
Video on Bill HR 8791 – A HOAX

Jimbo (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/userinfo.php?uid=57) wrote:

It sounds like someday in the not too distant future we are going to be in some deep shit…, but they are going to be ready to respond & ready to contain, & ready to get rid of the bodies in an orderly & controlled way.

It sounds like a bill to fund the (classified) response training & preparedness for a catastrophic (classified) biological (classified) warfare attack upon (classified) & "urban" areas in (classified) considering that the (classified) number of casualties is (classified). In also includes for the (classified) "re-definition" of "all civil rights".

It sounds like our Congress is working really (secretly) hard in "containing" the (classified) "destruction" of our "society", as we have learned to know it, via some (classified) “biological” warfare “agent”.

We are in "trouble", big "trouble"...

8-)

No wonder I couldn’t find anything on this particular bill. No on the Internet, not on the government bill’s site.

8-)

10-16-2007, 08:18 PM
For some reason the copy paste on this forum changes the link. I tried to edit it but i could not i tried to post it againg but it gave me a "not authorized to post" message Guess this site has been compromised.

Th video shows the congresman at congress reading out this project from the podium.

so iam not to sure that its a hoax, though i would not bet anythig

BlueAngel
10-16-2007, 08:50 PM
Jimbo wrote:

Video Transcript:
Congress shall now vote for approval of HR 8791, “The Homeland Terrorism Preparedness Bill”. Said bill requests emergency response funding up to and including,… I’m sorry this section is (classified), a… dollars to prepare for an (???) level terrorist attack and or attack from… (classified). Funding from first responding personnel and vehicles will be doubled if said attack leads to more than 80% (percent) of national population being affected by… (classified). This funding shall commence in conjunction with the first attack on… ahm… (classified) or the first large scale outbreak of (classified), dependent upon which comes first. Civilian and military units shall be trained in containment and combat of,… (classified) including irradiated… (classified) with possibility of (classified)… airborne (classified) flesh eating (classified) and or all of the above in such event as (classified) spewing (classified) escape are released or otherwise become uncontrollable. Airforce units may also be directed to combat said (classified) due to their enormous size and other worldly strength. Should event occur in urban areas, … (pause) Jesus,…that’s (classified) far surpassing our darkest nightmares. Should casualties exceed (classified) body disposal, actions shall be (halted ???) and associated resources shall be reallocated through (classified) underground (classified) protected (burning ???) centers. A new Bill Of Rights shall be drafted and approved by (classified). Having now reviewed the bill I ask you to please cast your votes.

8-)

When I hit the link, I came up empty.

You said this bill was a hoax and the reason you couldn't find anything on the internet or Government bill site, but you posted a video transcript.

Where did that come from?

Jimbo
10-16-2007, 08:52 PM
I trust the RENSE site. Rense is a journalist & if they conclude it is a HOAX it is most likely a HOAX. It took them about 1 day since I submitted the link to them for them to consider it, after which time they posted it as a HOAX.

I went back into the site that displays the video, & after looking at it for a while I determined that I will not take that site seriously. It is hard to tell what they are really all about.

BlueAngel
10-16-2007, 08:57 PM
Jimbo wrote:
I trust the RENSE site. Rense is a journalist & if they conclude it is a HOAX it is most likely a HOAX. It took them about 1 day since I submitted the link to them for them to consider it, after which time they posted it as a HOAX.

I went back into the site that displays the video, & after looking at it for a while I determined that I will not take that site seriously. It is hard to tell what they are really all about.

Why is it that you were able to find a video transcript from that link, but otherwise it comes up blank?

Can you provide the link from Rense wherein they conclude it is a hoax?

Jimbo
10-16-2007, 09:01 PM
Just go into www.rense.com & it is displayed as HOAX - HR 8791 To Prep US For ET Attack, Bird Flu, Etc - Vid.

I transcribed it myself.

BlueAngel
10-16-2007, 09:09 PM
WHEW!!

That was confusing.

First, white space and then the video!

But, anyway.

I couldn't find a Representative (R) Haller from Pennsylvania.

Did you?

BlueAngel
10-16-2007, 11:17 PM
I am of the opinion that whomever produced this video and the "fictitious" BILL and the person who impersonated a United States Congressional representative should face criminal proceedings.

George_Bush
10-20-2007, 10:36 AM
"Begun, the Clone War has." -- Master Yoda

http://www.starwars-tw.com/story/character/jedi/yoda-ep2.jpg