PDA

View Full Version : Song of Songs -- A Study in Divine Psycho-spiritual Sexuality & Union


Anastasis
11-07-2007, 08:36 AM
Greetings again. I will enter into a discussion here of the Biblical consciousness of sex. I think this is most important in this day and time in which we live. Sexual consciousness has expanded greatly during the era of modernity. However, divorce rates and sexual fulfillment have decreased. Why, we ask, should this be so?

I have drawn up a new translation of Song of Songs with the hopes of answering some of those questions and present the reader with a new consciousness experience of what the Sex of Divine Union actually looks, sounds, and feels like. It is my hope that this will help to draw men and women together in true love, harmony, and marriage with their chosen soul mates.

I'll be adding comments throughout this discussion for purposes of illumination. Enjoy the journey. May you experenience true Divine Ecstasy in Agape, Philos, and Eros.



http://data2.blog.de/media/613/1278613_e6ed816fa0_m.jpeg

CAP I

He shall keep kissing me with the kisses of his lips,
for thy Love tastes better than wine.
Bycause of thy fine Aromatic Oils,
Pouring Oil soundeth the name of thine.
Thus and so, every Lady adoreth thee.

Entice thou me! Thee we all will chase after.
My King hath initiated me into his secret Mystery Chamber.
In thee we shall all have Bliss & Ecstasy.
We shall rumour thy Love more than fine wine complimenting.
All of the best connoseuirs do select thee discriminatingly.

I am darkly tanned and glamourous,
O Daughters of Hierusalem;
dark as the tents of Kedar;
dark as the veils of Solomon.
O Daughters of Hierusalem,
stare not at me because I am so dark.
Thus I am, for the Sun hath burnt me Black.
The Sons of my Matriarch have to me been utterly abusive
They seduced me to seal up all thy Vineyards in the Word of Restriction.
Yet mine own Vineyard I have let bycome this Desolation.

So now, thou, whom my very soul loveth, alone this answer me:
Where now wilt thou feed thy sheep?
Whence is that patch of pastures green
beside which thou wilt pacify thy flocks beneath the Sun of Midday?
For how wilt thou now allow me to keep moving onward
in the Shadow of the flocks of this thy blinded brotherhood?


LOVER

If thou, most of all, know not this by now,
O thou, of all women most glamourous,
then follow my flock down its Pasture Trail,
and nurish thy young Goats
by the tents of real Bishops.

Thou wert the image of a regal steed, O my Love,
harnessed to the Chariot of Pharaoh.
Thy cheeks did seem to be charming in chains;
thy neck reined in with a choker.
Yet it is us who did fashion thee earrings of Gold;
thine ears we pierced through with our Silver.

BELOVED

So now each time my King dineth on his Table & Dish,
my Spikenard aerateth effusion of aromatic incense.
My Lover hangeth down over me as stones of Myrh in sachet & stitch,
which are buried down deeply beneath my breasts in the niche.
My Lover is to me a wrapped package of blooming buds of Henna
which are freshly pruned and plucked within his Vineyards of En Gedi.
Thou art so fine, I must needs keep watch, O my Love.
Oh yea, indeed, thou art so fine.
Thine eyes do shine brilliant lazulus of the Dove.

LOVER

Thou art so fine, yea indeed, O my wholly Beloved:
even thou who art in purest essence the pleasure of mine.
Our Chamber Bed is the very colour green at Tempus Vernum radiated.
The Wooden Beam supporting our Tower is made of Evergreen Cedar.
And with a strong perennial Fir Tree, do we raise up our Rafter.

redrat11
11-07-2007, 04:51 PM
That is extremely interesting, I know the Bible is chock full of things dealing with every subject imaginable.
What is Agape, Philos, and Eros? I'm too lazy to do any research right now. :-o


Anastasis wrote:
Greetings again. I will enter into a discussion here of the Biblical consciousness of sex. I think this is most important in this day and time in which we live. Sexual consciousness has expanded greatly during the era of modernity. However, divorce rates and sexual fulfillment have decreased. Why, we ask, should this be so?

I have drawn up a new translation of Song of Songs with the hopes of answering some of those questions and present the reader with a new consciousness experience of what the Sex of Divine Union actually looks, sounds, and feels like. It is my hope that this will help to draw men and women together in true love, harmony, and marriage with their chosen soul mates.

I'll be adding comments throughout this discussion for purposes of illumination. Enjoy the journey. May you experenience true Divine Ecstasy in Agape, Philos, and Eros.



http://data2.blog.de/media/613/1278613_e6ed816fa0_m.jpeg

CAP I

He shall keep kissing me with the kisses of his lips,
for thy Love tastes better than wine.
Bycause of thy fine Aromatic Oils,
Pouring Oil soundeth the name of thine.
Thus and so, every Lady adoreth thee.

Entice thou me! Thee we all will chase after.
My King hath initiated me into his secret Mystery Chamber.
In thee we shall all have Bliss & Ecstasy.
We shall rumour thy Love more than fine wine complimenting.
All of the best connoseuirs do select thee discriminatingly.

I am darkly tanned and glamourous,
O Daughters of Hierusalem;
dark as the tents of Kedar;
dark as the veils of Solomon.
O Daughters of Hierusalem,
stare not at me because I am so dark.
Thus I am, for the Sun hath burnt me Black.
The Sons of my Matriarch have to me been utterly abusive
They seduced me to seal up all thy Vineyards in the Word of Restriction.
Yet mine own Vineyard I have let bycome this Desolation.

So now, thou, whom my very soul loveth, alone this answer me:
Where now wilt thou feed thy sheep?
Whence is that patch of pastures green
beside which thou wilt pacify thy flocks beneath the Sun of Midday?
For how wilt thou now allow me to keep moving onward
in the Shadow of the flocks of this thy blinded brotherhood?


LOVER

If thou, most of all, know not this by now,
O thou, of all women most glamourous,
then follow my flock down its Pasture Trail,
and nurish thy young Goats
by the tents of real Bishops.

Thou wert the image of a regal steed, O my Love,
harnessed to the Chariot of Pharaoh.
Thy cheeks did seem to be charming in chains;
thy neck reined in with a choker.
Yet it is us who did fashion thee earrings of Gold;
thine ears we pierced through with our Silver.

BELOVED

So now each time my King dineth on his Table & Dish,
my Spikenard aerateth effusion of aromatic incense.
My Lover hangeth down over me as stones of Myrh in sachet & stitch,
which are buried down deeply beneath my breasts in the niche.
My Lover is to me a wrapped package of blooming buds of Henna
which are freshly pruned and plucked within his Vineyards of En Gedi.
Thou art so fine, I must needs keep watch, O my Love.
Oh yea, indeed, thou art so fine.
Thine eyes do shine brilliant lazulus of the Dove.

LOVER

Thou art so fine, yea indeed, O my wholly Beloved:
even thou who art in purest essence the pleasure of mine.
Our Chamber Bed is the very colour green at Tempus Vernum radiated.
The Wooden Beam supporting our Tower is made of Evergreen Cedar.
And with a strong perennial Fir Tree, do we raise up our Rafter.

redrat11
11-07-2007, 05:51 PM
Romance a Woman???...Adore a Woman.




http://www.savethemales.ca/


The Biggest Mistake Men Make
November 6, 2007



By Henry Makow Ph.D.

(Note: This may be of value to single men and women who are frustrated or confused. It doesn't apply to people who are happily married.)

The biggest mistake a man can make is to put a woman on a pedestal and give her power over him.

Men, no less than women, are suckers for romance and sex. Romantic love is the ersatz religion of our pagan era, a form of idolatry based on sexual infatuation. No one is worthy of adoration. No one is perfect.

A man might regard a woman as a means to an end rather than an end in herself. A man needs a woman to create a home and family, for companionship, emotional and practical support, intimacy and you name it.

A "means to an end" may sound harsh to some. But in fact, nature designed women to make things happen. Mainly babies. My first girlfriend said, "I want to be used."

A man might think of a wife as a race driver thinks of his car, a cowboy his horse, a shepherd his dog, or a carpenter his tools. Men treasure what belongs to them, serve them well, and are true.

A woman expresses her love by her devotion to husband and children. She is loved for what she does, not for her appearance. Women (and men) earn love by their deeds.

The romantic model of male-female love, based on lust and idealization of beauty, does not work. A man who "looks up" to a woman is destined to remain a child. On the other hand, a woman wants to look up to her husband.

Beauty is skin deep. There is no correlation between beauty and intelligence or character. Women have used sex to control men from time immemorial but they want men they can't control.

A man might also abandon the notion that there is only one special woman for him. There are many women who will fit the bill. Finally, a man should not expect his lover or wife to think like him. Vive la difference!


"A MEANS TO AN END?"

Women are human beings worthy of the same dignity, respect and fulfillment as men.
I'm talking about the way many men really love, and how many women really want to be loved.

Women are designed by nature to implement a man's vision and to be cherished for it. When a woman loves a man, she often wants to have his children.

Sex is the symbol of a permanent relationship. No matter what "liberated" people say, sex is an act of possession and should be exclusive.

The feminist idea that women are "strong, creative, independent" persons loved for their repartee and sex appeal doesn't work. People get bored and move on.

If you think this model of marriage is suspiciously like the old fashioned one, you are right. There is nothing wrong with it. It has been maligned and undermined by a sophisticated propaganda campaign designed to turn us into hetero-homosexuals, incapable of bonding with the opposite sex and having families.

The result is a growing population of isolated individuals who use promiscuity to assuage their loneliness. These people are easily controlled. See Aldous Huxley's prophetic novel, "Brave New World."

Women empower men by accepting their leadership. They emasculate them by challenging and criticizing them. This is the agenda of the kabalistic central bankers who control the mass media, education and government.

OUR HETEROPHOBIC SOCIETY

There has never been a war of aggression that hasn't been disguised as a war of defence. The war against heterosexual society (gender, marriage, family) is no exception, masquerading as the defence of women's and homosexual rights.

Our identity is based on gender. We develop in terms of our family roles as husbands and fathers, wives and mothers, sisters and brothers. An attack on gender is an attack on our identity.

Feminism tells women that marriage and family are instruments of oppression, and urges them to usurp the male role abandoning the feminine one. We also see this attack in the promotion of homosexuality/ gay marriage, in demands for genderless bathrooms, and birth control and sex vaccines for children.

Sexual promiscuity (a.k.a, the sexual revolution) is part of this attack. Promiscuous people are less likely to form permanent marriages and stable families. Men who can get sex easily are less likely to marry.

What we are told is "progress" is really "progressive"only if you are a satanist.

In "Satan: Prince of this World" William Guy Carr wrote: "Satanists have always used sex bribery and the depravities and perversions of sex to obtain control of men and women they wished to use to further their diabolical conspiracy. Satanism makes a God of sex." (p. 37)

Pornography is used in war to undermine an enemy population by destroying family and morale. The Nazis spread porn in occupied Poland; the Israelis in the West Bank; the Americans in Iraq. We are drowning in porn and filth.


CASUAL SEX

Women haven't twigged to how self-destructive feminism and "sexual liberation" are. Young women are no longer valued as potential wives and mothers, but by how "hot" they are. They are pressured to have sex because other women will, and it is the only way to get male attention. There is nothing more demeaning to women (and men) than casual sex.


No wonder women suffer from low self-esteem. They want to be used for a higher purpose: as lovers, wives and mothers. They must demand evidence of love (patient courtship and marriage) in exchange for sex. Otherwise they will be used and tossed away.

The separation of sex from love and procreation is degrading. It makes us view people as objects. It is the source of virtually all sexual perversion.

Sex, the ritual of marriage and procreation, creates a powerful bond between a man and a woman. It is a perversion to use it as diversion and entertainment.

We can fight the New World Order by restricting sex to courtship, love, marriage and procreation. We can resist the allure of sex by thinking in these terms. We can fight the New World Order by upholding the traditional heterosexual family.

Anastasis
11-17-2007, 12:06 PM
http://akvis.com/img/examples/chameleon/fire-and-dove/paste-dove.jpg


CAP. II


BELOVED

On my steep descent declining unto Sharon,

there am I as the lovely violet Saffron.

Farther down in my Dale deeply sloping,

dwelleth there my Rose, as blooming and budding.

LOVER

Amid all the thistles, there thou art a Lily:

there, O my Precious, amid every Lady.

BELOVED

A glistening apple tree amid the trees of the Wood,

there dwelleth my Lover amid every Lord.

To kneel there down beneath his very Shade, take I such a grand delight.

And his Fruit upon my palate to taste, say I, Oh! How simply exquisite!

Atop his Banquet Hall, thereto invoke me he doth.

And his Banner on Pole flying high me above,
the wording thereon, that spelleth true Love.

Feast me on those succulent Grapes till they both sundried Raisons be made!

From Pealing to Core, with thine Apple satiate!
Bycause for Love, am I starving, famished, and faint!

His Left Hand clincheth onto my Neck!

His Right Hand clutcheth onto my Back!

O ye Daughters of Hierusalem, do I insist on this!

by every Gazelle and Doe in the Field.
Neither arouse nor awaken my Lover his Will,
til he doth wax burning, yearning, and urgent!

I canst even now hear that rumbling resounding of my Love!

Even now canst imagine, invision him coming,
spring leaping into my Mountains!
swift dashing in between my Hills!

My Lover acteth the Gazelle, or a Buck of one year.

Gaze on him Ladies, he is over there now.

He standeth there outside these our thick Walls.

He peepeth here through Windows. He playeth voyeur for all.

He showeth this too, his vision so true;

to each and every one, our twain Lattice Portals through.

My Lover now evoketh his enchantment through song....


LOVER

“Do thou ascend, my Love, of Splendour the one!”

“For all of eternity; and hitherto from,
“Do thou be with me, and do thou bycome!”

“For thou canst now clarvoyant behold,

so far in the past the Winter harsh cold.
No storm heavy weather! Be still and wax old!

“All Flowers of earth, do thou them see come!

And with song sounding mirth, be now in that Season!

“Both now and hence, each mourning Dove cooing!

O ye of all earth, that echo hark soothing!

“The fig tree as yet still in the early season,

beginneth its Opus of Fruit freshly budding.

“All through the Grapevine appeareth the Blossom.

The sweet Aroma thereof, through the Aethyr is wafting.

“Arise and Ascend, O precious one, and do thou bycome!

Come thou forth with me, O most splendourous one!

VESPER

O Dove! Be thou of my Rock, there within the Cleft!

Be thou in the Covert of my Steep Precipice!

Let me see the Vision of this thy Great Presence!

Let me hark thy Voice intoning in resonance!

For thy still small Voice waxeth passionate ambiance,

and with such Beauty, the Aureole of Thy Countenance.

Do thou now seize each and every sly little Fox!

Snare them, entrap them in their very own Box!
For to this our Vineyard, they are the Pox!
And our Vineyard ever bloometh at Vernal Equinox!

Anastasis
11-19-2007, 11:04 AM
Ofra Haza (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5ZI4XQeUnY&feature=related)

Anastasis
11-19-2007, 11:15 AM
Im Nin'Alu (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSMl8SpT6p0&feature=related)

Librae
11-19-2007, 11:50 AM
Anastasis wrote:
http://akvis.com/img/examples/chameleon/fire-and-dove/paste-dove.jpg


CAP. II


BELOVED

On my steep descent declining unto Sharon,

there am I as the lovely violet Saffron.

Farther down in my Dale deeply sloping,

dwelleth there my Rose, as blooming and budding.

LOVER

Amid all the thistles, there thou art a Lily:

there, O my Precious, amid every Lady.

BELOVED

A glistening apple tree amid the trees of the Wood,

there dwelleth my Lover amid every Lord.

To kneel there down beneath his very Shade, take I such a grand delight.

And his Fruit upon my palate to taste, say I, Oh! How simply exquisite!

Atop his Banquet Hall, thereto invoke me he doth.

And his Banner on Pole flying high me above,
the wording thereon, that spelleth true Love.

Feast me on those succulent Grapes till they both sundried Raisons be made!

From Pealing to Core, with thine Apple satiate!
Bycause for Love, am I starving, famished, and faint!

His Left Hand clincheth onto my Neck!

His Right Hand clutcheth onto my Back!

O ye Daughters of Hierusalem, do I insist on this!

by every Gazelle and Doe in the Field.
Neither arouse nor awaken my Lover his Will,
til he doth wax burning, yearning, and urgent!

I canst even now hear that rumbling resounding of my Love!

Even now canst imagine, invision him coming,
spring leaping into my Mountains!
swift dashing in between my Hills!

My Lover acteth the Gazelle, or a Buck of one year.

Gaze on him Ladies, he is over there now.

He standeth there outside these our thick Walls.

He peepeth here through Windows. He playeth voyeur for all.

He showeth this too, his vision so true;

to each and every one, our twain Lattice Portals through.

My Lover now evoketh his enchantment through song....


LOVER

“Do thou ascend, my Love, of Splendour the one!”

“For all of eternity; and hitherto from,
“Do thou be with me, and do thou bycome!”

“For thou canst now clarvoyant behold,

so far in the past the Winter harsh cold.
No storm heavy weather! Be still and wax old!

“All Flowers of earth, do thou them see come!

And with song sounding mirth, be now in that Season!

“Both now and hence, each mourning Dove cooing!

O ye of all earth, that echo hark soothing!

“The fig tree as yet still in the early season,

beginneth its Opus of Fruit freshly budding.

“All through the Grapevine appeareth the Blossom.

The sweet Aroma thereof, through the Aethyr is wafting.

“Arise and Ascend, O precious one, and do thou bycome!

Come thou forth with me, O most splendourous one!

VESPER

O Dove! Be thou of my Rock, there within the Cleft!

Be thou in the Covert of my Steep Precipice!

Let me see the Vision of this thy Great Presence!

Let me hark thy Voice intoning in resonance!

For thy still small Voice waxeth passionate ambiance,

and with such Beauty, the Aureole of Thy Countenance.

Do thou now seize each and every sly little Fox!

Snare them, entrap them in their very own Box!
For to this our Vineyard, they are the Pox!
And our Vineyard ever bloometh at Vernal Equinox!

Wow, Anastasis! This is really hot! Did you translate this yourself?

It is some of the most beautiful poetry I've ever read, and it is very erotic..

Looking forward to seeing more..

Anastasis
11-19-2007, 12:01 PM
Thank you my dear. There certainly is a lot more where this came from. I hope it helps you in all the various ways that it can.

http://www.themosmillers.org/Andy/images/deer-watching.jpg

Librae
11-19-2007, 12:12 PM
Anastasis wrote:
Thank you my dear. There certainly is a lot more where this came from. I hope it helps you in all the various ways that it can.

http://www.themosmillers.org/Andy/images/deer-watching.jpg

Atop his Banquet Hall, thereto invoke me he doth.

And his Banner on Pole flying high me above,
the wording thereon, that spelleth true Love.

I'm sure glad they remembered to fly the flag..

It's best when you don't just keep it all wrapped up, but let it fly unfurled, wouldn't you agree?

http://www.edmontoncursillo.ca/images/bannerM14.jpg

;-)