PDA

View Full Version : HOW MANY OF YOU ARE AWAKE?

ryan75
11-13-2007, 06:41 PM
I have noticed in last year alone that many people are starting to wake up... its happening rappidly!
I had my awakening 7 years ago now, year 2000. You can see how awake I am by clicking on my signature.
But I would like to hear your views and experiences of the wake up that is going on right now. :-D

Shadow
11-15-2007, 12:13 PM
You are not awake ryan, you are having nightmares.

BlueAngel
11-15-2007, 02:03 PM
You would know this about Ryan, because?

ryan75
11-15-2007, 04:25 PM
You dont think this is happening? I feel sorry for you!

Shadow
11-17-2007, 09:45 AM
I am sure it is happening! In your head!

Anastasis
11-17-2007, 10:21 AM
ryan75 wrote:
I have noticed in last year alone that many people are starting to wake up... its happening rappidly!
I had my awakening 7 years ago now, year 2000. You can see how awake I am by clicking on my signature.
But I would like to hear your views and experiences of the wake up that is going on right now. :-D

You do sleep, Wormwood.

You sleep through Pharmakia of the Whore of Babalon.

You sleep in the NOX.

You sleep among the shades of the Pyramid Tombs of Sand toward the land of Mizraim.

You sleep in the wilderness of sorrow and sin.

You sleep in the Valley of the Shadow of Death.

You sleep in Outer Darkness.

Awaken, o sleeper, and the Light of Christ shall shine upon you.

Peter
12-05-2007, 04:40 PM
some people are waking up. Most people not however. We have to face the facts. The illuminati won. The game is over. People will soon accept their brainchip, than the NWO is finallized. The few people who will refuse the chip will simply be killed or will be kicked out of society. The few people who are waking up can be dealt with in many ways. Its easy to destroy or kill somebody.

CathyObrien
12-05-2007, 04:44 PM
Peter wrote:
some people are waking up. Most people not however. We have to face the facts. The illuminati won. The game is over. People will soon accept their brainchip, than the NWO is finallized. The few people who will refuse the chip will simply be killed or will be kicked out of society. The few people who are waking up can be dealt with in many ways. Its easy to destroy or kill somebody.

Stop threatening my husband and I with your philosiphical/epistemological Argument from Intimidation like Ann Rand talks about in her pseudo-objectivist philosophical blather that we Illuminati follow like the mindless cows we are!

BlueAngel
12-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Peter wrote:

There are many more than a few people who are awake.

Acceptance is not a choice.

CathyObrien
12-05-2007, 04:57 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Peter wrote:

Stop giving death threats to me an husband you satanic pig!

Peter
12-05-2007, 06:13 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

There are many people awake but not enough. In real life I know nobody who is awake. On the net I met many more. Nobody I know in real life acknowledges what really happend at 911, nobody.

Acceptance is not a choice I agree with that. For many people it is however their prefered choice. Most people are happy to be fat slaves fet with entertainment (or are they addicted to entertainment?)

Peter
12-05-2007, 06:16 PM
ryan75 wrote:

Hi Ryan,

I am interested what made you wake up. For me the final push was the 911 event.

oneview
03-13-2010, 03:19 PM
Have been awake, all my life.
At first - unknowingly - then - more knowingly.

Noticed people around in the late 1990's.
Didn't think of them as waking up.

Did think of them as "faltering" from their previous state.
Like their - inner structure - was breaking down.

i love my shlong
03-15-2010, 10:48 AM
sorry im still sleepy :(

oneview
03-15-2010, 11:43 AM
sorry im still sleepy :(

Welcome to the crowd.