PDA

View Full Version : The Family Guy SICK FOX Show

BlueAngel
11-14-2007, 07:49 AM
The family dog is in love with the mother and seeks therapy.

He wonders what might happen if they both became inibriated one night.

Are they promoting beastiality now?

The mother asks her son if he unsnapped her bra.

NICE!

I haven't watched but about 10 minutes of this show.

That's about all I can stomach.

Shadow
11-15-2007, 12:11 PM
Then don't watch it.

We can't read 10 of your posts before getting sick but we don't complain every day do we?

BlueAngel
11-15-2007, 01:54 PM
Unless you're a gluten for punishment or someone is holding a gun to your head, you can exercise free will and not read them.

That is unless you like getting sick.

Mr.NAFTA
11-07-2008, 11:20 PM
OMG i love family guy, all of adult swim really. great programming.

BeenThereDoneThat
11-13-2008, 01:42 AM
Hell yes it is sick. It is the best freak show on the planet...Only second to you though BA! I prefer to listen to your twited babel over any fox show, but Family Guy is something I actually look forward too, often skipping your replies (sorry, your still my #1 sickness though) to see the mom be googled by the dog. Its is supposed to get a rise, then be talked about in a conspiracy forum. Did you miss that?
You added to the shows success and now you may be dropping in the Ratings.;)

BlueAngel
11-13-2008, 11:05 AM
Hell yes it is sick. It is the best freak show on the planet...Only second to you though BA! I prefer to listen to your twited babel over any fox show, but Family Guy is something I actually look forward too, often skipping your replies (sorry, your still my #1 sickness though) to see the mom be googled by the dog. Its is supposed to get a rise, then be talked about in a conspiracy forum. Did you miss that?
You added to the shows success and now you may be dropping in the Ratings.;)

What are you talking about?

Obviously, I'm the only person on this site whom you desire to communicate with or perhaps the only person who communicates with you.

Probably my mistake.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

BeenThereDoneThat
11-14-2008, 11:46 AM
That is your assumption. I really do like Family Guy! And i do like reading your posts when you are not attacking me. Maybe someday we can come to a truce.

BlueAngel
11-14-2008, 11:57 AM
That is your assumption. I really do like Family Guy! And i do like reading your posts when you are not attacking me. Maybe someday we can come to a truce.

An accurate assumption, I'm sure.

Oh, stop with the me attacking you.

A truce is not necessary.

ghoulpuke
11-27-2008, 07:12 AM
Check out the prom night dumpster baby musical: Hulu - Family Guy: Musical Dumpster Baby (http://www.hulu.com/watch/5569/family-guy-musical-dumpster-baby)

VillageIdiot
11-27-2008, 10:09 AM
Family Guy is full of freak out humor, stupid slap stick, and pop culture references. it's a stupid show, that occasionally makes decent points.
Like, you don't like the show, don't watch it.
The animals in Family Guy are mostly portrayed as thinking, reasoning beings. Brian is portrayed as much as a family friend as anything, who has a crush on the main Lois.
It something that actually bothers him, which can almost make the show worth watching.

BlueAngel
11-27-2008, 06:45 PM
Family Guy is full of freak out humor, stupid slap stick, and pop culture references. it's a stupid show, that occasionally makes decent points.
Like, you don't like the show, don't watch it.
The animals in Family Guy are mostly portrayed as thinking, reasoning beings. Brian is portrayed as much as a family friend as anything, who has a crush on the main Lois.
It something that actually bothers him, which can almost make the show worth watching.

If I don't like something, I certainly don't watch it nor do I need anyone to remind me that if I don't like something on the tube, I don't have to watch it.

Obvious, no doubt.

VillageIdiot
11-27-2008, 09:47 PM
So, then why are you complaining about it then?
it's a stupid show, some folks like it, some don't. I'm not ranting about the Starter Bride.

BlueAngel
11-28-2008, 08:44 PM
So, then why are you complaining about it then?
it's a stupid show, some folks like it, some don't. I'm not ranting about the Starter Bride.

Because, Village Idiot, I was VOICING MY OPINION about the show and not the opinion of every person who watches it.

Get it?

Darth Cacodaemon
03-27-2009, 11:01 AM

NICE!

PRAISE LUCIFER!!

zacatecas
04-08-2009, 07:11 AM

Is this clever or stupid? You make your choise, i make mine. And even if you thought it was clever, in my experience i can find many things clever which have no substance or beauty in them. Just like sugar is sweet but eating it isn't good for you.

i've never yet seen a sit-com that i could stomach (and this isn't because of christian morality, because i have none of that - but i might have a semblance of taste). For example, Married with Children? Funny, i admit, it's funny. But i don't think it takes mankind to a decent honourable direxion. i have no use for it in my life however funny it might be. i doubt the writer's could or would write anything with honourable content that would uplift the viewers - the same with Family Guy. Then again, television absolutely is not needed for anything really.

Leonardo
04-10-2009, 03:15 PM
I think people who watch television in general are stupid. I haven't watched television in nearly 8 years. I can honestly say I haven't missed it a bit.

Darth Cacodaemon
04-10-2009, 10:55 PM
I think people who watch television in general are stupid. I haven't watched television in nearly 8 years. I can honestly say I haven't missed it a bit.

I think that people who can put up with you're droning soliloquies is stupid. I imagine listening to a lecture by you would drive me to commit seppuku with a paperclip.

BlueAngel
04-10-2009, 11:44 PM
I think that people who can put up with you're droning soliloquies is stupid. I imagine listening to a lecture by you would drive me to commit seppuku with a paperclip.

I highly doubt Leonardo will be lecturing anywhere so you can put down the paperclip.

zacatecas
04-13-2009, 10:10 AM

Exactly right.

Milly
08-08-2009, 01:31 PM
I don't hate Family Guy, but I often think it goes too far. Once in a while the points that are made are really good... but making it through an entire show can sometimes be like listening to a whole morning of annoying gross-out radio DJ's bantering about stupid stuff.

I'd usually much rather watch the Simpson's, or nothing at all actually.

Laokin
10-06-2009, 12:54 PM

NICE!

Promoting bestiality? Yeah, just as much as they are promoting the fact that dogs can talk.

Don't read into it. The writers treat Brian as the most intelligent person in that house. There are other dogs in the show, they don't all talk.

You see what you want to see and that is about it.

BlueAngel
10-07-2009, 08:21 AM
Promoting bestiality? Yeah, just as much as they are promoting the fact that dogs can talk.

Don't read into it. The writers treat Brian as the most intelligent person in that house. There are other dogs in the show, they don't all talk.

You see what you want to see and that is about it.

Why shouldn't I read into it?

Better than allowing it to enter my subconscious mind unintentionally as they desire for the rest of the folks who watch the show.

Television is their most effective mind control tool.

Laokin
10-13-2009, 03:03 PM
Is this clever or stupid? You make your choise, i make mine. And even if you thought it was clever, in my experience i can find many things clever which have no substance or beauty in them. Just like sugar is sweet but eating it isn't good for you.

i've never yet seen a sit-com that i could stomach (and this isn't because of christian morality, because i have none of that - but i might have a semblance of taste). For example, Married with Children? Funny, i admit, it's funny. But i don't think it takes mankind to a decent honourable direxion. i have no use for it in my life however funny it might be. i doubt the writer's could or would write anything with honourable content that would uplift the viewers - the same with Family Guy. Then again, television absolutely is not needed for anything really.

You sir, miss the entire point of married with children. It's a satire comedy of what poor/lower class married life is like. If anything, it's a constant reminder to do better in life, not only that but almost every episode covers some sort of "moral" dilemma. Al, always does the moral thing at the end. The point is that even when your down on your luck you can still be a good person.

It emphasized that point. It being funny was just the "pull" if you will to make the show entertaining as well as delivering it's message.

I don't watch TV much either. I do love good comedy and movies.... but TV is filled with trash.

Out of the 900 channels I have -- I watch Dexter, Family Guy, Lost and Heroes.

All representing something different entirely, but all with equally clever writing.

TV is no different than any other form of entertainment. It's still a time sink, but good television has the viewer walking away with some sort of lesson learned. After all, intelligence is key, and comes in many platforms -- why should TV be doomed?

I.E.
The internet has much more trash than knowledge, yet intelligent users use it for knowledge. TV is no different.

P.S.

There is no "x" in direction.

Laokin
10-13-2009, 03:09 PM
Why shouldn't I read into it?

Better than allowing it to enter my subconscious mind unintentionally as they desire for the rest of the folks who watch the show.

Television is their most effective mind control tool.

I'm sure that if I watch family guy and I interpret Brian as being more human then the rest of the family, that some how subconciously I'm going to take that lesson to real life and crave animal love.

I'm positive that's going to happen. :rolleyes:

/sarcasm off.

It's people who read into things like this that generally have a genuine moral dilemma on their hands. For instance, a person who was intrigued by bestiality but shuns his own will because it's "wrong" is the likely candidate for people making the correlation into bestiality as you have. Much like homophobes are most likely to actually be homosexual. It's a subconscious defensive mechanism to try to "fit in" and be normal.

Sir, I believe you just stepped out of the proverbial beast loving closet. (nothing wrong with that by the way, just don't hurt the animals.)

Also, if you are going to read into the bestiality bit, then why aren't you reading into the fact that Brian is one of two talking dogs on that show. The other one being his cousin, who happens to be gay in Hollywood. Does this mean that all dogs are gay in hollywood?!?! Only talking dogs are gay in hollywood? Or it means nothing, because dogs can't talk?

I'm going to go with "what is nothing, because dogs can't talk... final answer BA."

Oh and here lemme fix something for ya,

Television is their most effective mind control tool, if you allow it to be.

There, all fixed now.

You can't control the mind of the person that doesn't allow you to. Hence, the implementation of fluoride.

BlueAngel
10-13-2009, 07:47 PM
I'm sure that if I watch family guy and I interpret Brian as being more human then the rest of the family, that some how subconciously I'm going to take that lesson to real life and crave animal love.

I'm positive that's going to happen. :rolleyes:

/sarcasm off.

It's people who read into things like this that generally have a genuine moral dilemma on their hands. For instance, a person who was intrigued by bestiality but shuns his own will because it's "wrong" is the likely candidate for people making the correlation into bestiality as you have. Much like homophobes are most likely to actually be homosexual. It's a subconscious defensive mechanism to try to "fit in" and be normal.

Sir, I believe you just stepped out of the proverbial beast loving closet. (nothing wrong with that by the way, just don't hurt the animals.)

Also, if you are going to read into the bestiality bit, then why aren't you reading into the fact that Brian is one of two talking dogs on that show. The other one being his cousin, who happens to be gay in Hollywood. Does this mean that all dogs are gay in hollywood?!?! Only talking dogs are gay in hollywood? Or it means nothing, because dogs can't talk?

I'm going to go with "what is nothing, because dogs can't talk... final answer BA."

Oh and here lemme fix something for ya,

There, all fixed now.

You can't control the mind of the person that doesn't allow you to. Hence, the implementation of fluoride.

You didn't fix anything by adding words to my comment.

As I said.

Television is their most effective mind control tool and my comment was the following:

"Better than allowing it to enter my subconscious mind unintentionally as they desire for the rest of the folks who watch the show."

Operative word would be "DESIRE."

I never implied that YOU would take that LESSON, as you call it, into real life and crave animal love.

I said:

This is what they desire for the rest of the folks who watch the show.

Again.

Operative word would be "DESIRE."

We are products of our environment.

When YOUNG PEOPLE, in particular, are subjected to SPECIFIC acts over and over again, MANY can be CONDITIONED to accept these acts as NORMAL and programmed to behave in the same way.

Mind control upon society is a slow process.

It doesn't happen all at once.

Repetition is KEY.

revolution60
10-20-2009, 02:13 PM
family guy is a very funny show, but with almost any major network shows, if your awake, you can see the actual subtle hidden agendas and messages behind them

makaveli
11-04-2009, 08:21 AM
family guy is a very funny show, but with almost any major network shows, if your awake, you can see the actual subtle hidden agendas and messages behind them

I wanted to say the same thing. Could you please tell me more what type of subtle hidden agendas and messages you have found?

Tomis_Nexis
04-07-2010, 04:24 PM
There is no hidden agenda. I believe Family Guy is great! A masterpiece that stabs the commoner in the heart with senseless humor that attacks the norm.

If Seth McFarlene has a hidden agenda, it's to relief this world of its tension with large doses of over-exaggerated, grotesque, odd humor. I love it :D

MikeMike20MM
04-17-2010, 02:57 PM
Seth McFarlane is very anti-God his lack of respect for the billions of Believers is what angers me....I hope he falls off a roof

BlueAngel
04-17-2010, 08:35 PM
Seth McFarlane is very anti-God his lack of respect for the billions of Believers is what angers me....I hope he falls off a roof

Hey,

MikeMike20MM.

Does the 20MM include a gag order?

:)

BlueAngel
04-19-2010, 05:49 PM

Well.

What say you MikeMike20MM?

Does the 20MM include a "gag order?"