PDA

View Full Version : No Law Says Parents Have To Get Their Children Vaccinated

Barbara
11-14-2007, 09:45 PM
No Law Says Parents Have To Get Their Children Vaccinated
Paul & Steve Watson on 14 November, 2007

Government and media propaganda hoax continues as parents in Maryland hoodwinked and threatened into believing it is the law to vaccinate kids, error-strewn Fox news report relays disinformation

Prison Planet - News networks and state authorities are once again engaging in mass public deception by claiming that vaccines for children are mandated by law and that parents will go to jail if kids do not take their shots. In reality, there is no law that says you have to vaccinate your children and waiver forms for personal or religious exemptions are freely available.

A situation in Prince George's County, MD. has attracted media attention and once again provided the platform for a propaganda push that falsely implies it is the law for children to be vaccinated with mass produced big pharma shots that are often not stringently tested and have been linked with dangerous side-effects.

More than 2300 children in Prince George's County have been expelled from school for up to a month and a half because they have not received their shots for chicken pox and hepatitis B. This Saturday the parents of more than 1600 children have been ordered to attend Circuit court, where medical officials will be on standby to forcibly inject their children in a scenario befitting of a science fiction horror movie.

School officials have said the parents will receive a verbal reprimand from the judge and be ordered to have their children immunized in the courthouse. The students would then be allowed to return to school. Parents who refuse to comply will get fines and could be jailed for ten days.

"If the child is not here Saturday, then we will move on with the process, meaning that the PPWs and the counselors will put together the packet to take before the state's attorney's office, asking, requesting that criminal charges be implemented," Dr. Betty Despenza-Green, the chief of student services, said from the courthouse Tuesday.

"We can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way, but it's going to have to get done. I'm willing to move forward with legal action." said State Attorney Glenn Ivey.

Letters ordering the parents to show up at Prince George's Circuit Court for a court hearing and a free vaccine have been issued with the warning "unexcused absences by your child may subject you to a criminal charge."

Watch a Fox News report: http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2007/141107Immunize.htm

This report is completely riddled with errors and distortions from beginning to end.

The Fox reporter states "A new law was passed last year requiring children from 5th through to 10th grade to have the vaccine". This is completely untrue. The vaccine has been mandated by the state but there is no law in the U.S. that requires mandatory vaccinations of any kind. The report mentions the waiver forms only after claiming that it is the law. How can there be a waiver form that allows someone to break a law?

This is why the parents who do not comply will be charged not under vaccination laws (because there aren't any) but under truancy, neglect or child in need of supervision laws, which state that the parent is culpable after 30 days of a child's unexplained absence from school.

The school itself triggered the truancy violation by unfairly kicking the kids out of school, and failing to inform parents about vaccine waiver forms.

The news report quotes befuddled members of the public, who claim that kids not getting vaccinations endangers those that have had them. How on earth can that be the case if the vaccination is supposed to provide immunity against the disease? In reality, the vaccinated kids are more dangerous to others, considering the plethora of cases where vaccines have induced debilitating side-effects as levels of autism soar to unprecedented levels.

There is no law in America, aside from those applying to medical workers, that says you or your child has to take any vaccine whatsoever, no matter what any executive order, requirement, mandate or policy dictates, there is no situation where you can go to prison for refusing a government vaccine under the U.S. constitution and the law of the land.

As in the case of all other vaccines, executive orders and court mandates merely state that the vaccine is "recommended," yet the mass media drumbeat constantly conditions people to believe that if they don't take their shots they will be kicked out of school, arrested and thrown in jail. This trick will continue to hoodwink Americans into taking all manner of dangerous and untested vaccines, the number of which rises every year, until they realize that there is no law that forces them to take any vaccine.

Here is an example of a vaccine waiver form, this particular one is for Maryland, the state in question in this case, proving that enforced vaccination is not the law and that personal and religious objections are applicable.

http://www.unhinderedliving.com/statevaccexemp.html - Here you can find vaccine exemption forms online by state or country.

The good news is that concerned parents across the U.S. are leading a nationwide revolt against unnecessary, untested and dangerous vaccines as CDC records show a growing amount of religious exemptions on vaccine forms.

Earlier this year we reported on the furor surrounding the HPV vaccine, which experts have slammed as untested and has continues to be linked to dangerous side-effects. A media propaganda campaign along with an executive order issued by Texas governor Rick Perry has had parents in Texas and other areas of the country fooled into believing the vaccine is now the law and young girls must take it. Merck Pharmaceuticals are capitalizing on this fraud by making obscene profits from a crony deal with Governor Rick Perry, while children are put at risk.

Vaccines and drugs that are not stringently tested and are instead foisted upon populations for the purposes of making obscene profits have a clear history of deadly consequences.

Consider the case of Bayer Pharmaceuticals, who deliberately dumped a vaccine that was known to be contaminated with AIDS virus on the European and Latin American market after it killed people in America. Thousands died from an action that the U.S. government allowed to happen through the FDA.

Peruse the plethora of examples where vaccines containing mercury, live HIV virus, live cancer and other horrors have wrought misery after victims were bullied into taking them by government mandates that they were deluded into thinking was the law.

The history alone, a legacy that led former director of the National Institute of Health Dr. James R. Shannon to state, "The only safe vaccine is one that is never used," implores us to stand up and expose this hoax and ensure that similar executive orders and mandates are not passed elsewhere in the country as a result of cynical greed driven lobbying and corporate crony payoffs.

More parents across the country should rally to denounce this development, which sets the pretext for the state to dictate the health of their children, as well as moving us closer to legislation which would allow Americans to be forcibly vaccinated at gunpoint against their will during a time of manufactured crisis, such as in the case of a human to human bird flu pandemic.

BlueAngel
11-15-2007, 07:36 AM
The HPV vaccination is most probably a way to infect young women with "psychological disorders" and/or sterilization.

A TEST to create new "learning disabilities" as is the case with Autism and ADHD.

Thus, the cycle of prescribing drugs to treat these "disorders" is instituted.

So, who owns the world?

The Banksters and the drug companies?

Working hand in hand to create a society of unproductive/drug addicted citizens.

Lab rats, if you will.

Shadow
11-15-2007, 01:15 PM
Some day these people will also have a cure for mental instability.

BlueAngel
11-15-2007, 02:02 PM
Really?

If they did, they wouldn't be able to sell their drugs.

It's more financially rewarding for them to manufacture and create diseases/illnessess than to find cures.

Jimbo
11-15-2007, 04:49 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

So, who owns the world?

The Banksters and the drug companies?

No they don't. Although they seem to have a very direct & profound effect, their respective owners do. They live in shadows where no one knows who or what they are. They are not the sexiest man alive, or woman. They are not the richest man alive. Those are the icons they advertise & so they are right on our face. The real ones might be visible, but we don’t even know that we are seeing them. Banksters are not the “tip of the iceberg” (& please don’t take this out of context. That is an “idiomatic expression” that implies something other than its “literal meaning”. No one is implying by any means that the Banksters live in the North Pole on the top of a big piece of ice, & mingle w/ dwarfs or little green people. Please, ...this is just a clear & simple idiomatic expression.)

BlueAngel
11-15-2007, 07:10 PM
Oh, for goodness sakes, I don't take what you say out of context.

More like my expertise lies in what is OUT OF CONTEXT.

Jimbo said:

Banksters are not the “tip of the iceberg” (& please don’t take this out of context. That is an “idiomatic expression” that implies something other than its “literal meaning”. No one is implying by any means that the Banksters live in the North Pole on the top of a big piece of ice, & mingle w/ dwarfs or little green people. Please, ...this is just a clear & simple idiomatic expression.)

------------------------------------------------

You are seriously having a problem inasmuch as you feel it necessary to explain in detail that NO ONE is saying that Banksters live in the North Pole on the top of a big piece of ice, & mingle w/dwarfs or little green people when you used the expression "tip of the iceberg" in reference to them.

An explanation from you as to what the expression "tip of the iceberg" does not mean wasn't necessary unless you desire to insult my intelligence.

As if anyone would conjure up that image when that "idiomatic expression" is used other than yourself.

The Banksters own the drug companies.

Jimbo
11-15-2007, 08:11 PM
I am not begging for anything. All that I am asking is for some basic “sanity” when discussing issues. To remain focused as to what is being described w/o jumping around onto a topic that is of no relevance to the thread, such as this one. That becomes a distraction & perhaps even a disruption. A lack of common courtesy, if that means anything at all to you. Perhaps this belongs in a chat-room, where all of this noise becomes dissipated into the air, & eventually becomes nothingness, as if it never happened, instead of becoming wasted space is somebody’s (or Henry’s webmaster’s) hard-drive. I don’t know, sometimes you seem to answer something other than what was asked. Or comment on something other than what was said. Or talk, or comment, about something completely meaningless, or irrelevant, or unrelated to the topic of the thread. Or sometimes your answers or comments completely miss the point. For example, when I talked about the “beauty of the pyramid scheme”. You “accused” me of siding w/ such a scheme, of liking it, or being a part of it, or whatever. To me that is missing the point. To me that is not understanding what was said as an idiomatic expression. And the accusation is completely uncalled for. Not that I really care about what you think. But if we are discussing things that are relevant to the new world order, to what is happening right now, not just to me or you, but to everyone in the world, we need a sense of seriousness in order to be able to see things straight. To see the light, if you will. The last thing we need right now is to fight against each other, argue, or to constantly correct one another. To me that’s a complete waste of energy. Time & energy that can be spent & put to good use, to discover something we don’t know, or awaken someone who doesn’t have a clue, or document what we have become aware of. I am not patronizing you. I am not begging. But please forgive me if I insulted your intelligence. Yes I was being slightly sarcastic. I am only human. Sometimes that’s how we get across & we get heard for what we said. Maybe that’s what you were doing. I don’t know. But what I do know is that we all have something that we are better at than someone else. Not one person has everything, or knows everything. We do have different perspectives, points of view, & even very different experiences. That’s what makes us unique. Where we are standing in relation to the Universe. To me the Universe is a source of inspiration. The God mind is the highest source of inspiration. The trick is to get there & come back w/ some real knowledge. Perhaps I should have never said this, or thought about it, or even wasted my time writing it down. I don’t know. But what I do know is that, it is too late now. That’s for sure... (now you can shred me to pieces).

BlueAngel
11-16-2007, 06:31 PM
The law does state that children must be vaccinated upon entry into school.

There are two exemptions allowed:

Medical or religious reasons.

The question is this.

What medical and/or religious reasons suffice?

BlueAngel
11-16-2007, 06:35 PM
Jimbo wrote:
I am not begging for anything. All that I am asking is for some basic “sanity” when discussing issues. To remain focused as to what is being described w/o jumping around onto a topic that is of no relevance to the thread, such as this one. That becomes a distraction & perhaps even a disruption. A lack of common courtesy, if that means anything at all to you. Perhaps this belongs in a chat-room, where all of this noise becomes dissipated into the air, & eventually becomes nothingness, as if it never happened, instead of becoming wasted space is somebody’s (or Henry’s webmaster’s) hard-drive. I don’t know, sometimes you seem to answer something other than what was asked. Or comment on something other than what was said. Or talk, or comment, about something completely meaningless, or irrelevant, or unrelated to the topic of the thread. Or sometimes your answers or comments completely miss the point. For example, when I talked about the “beauty of the pyramid scheme”. You “accused” me of siding w/ such a scheme, of liking it, or being a part of it, or whatever. To me that is missing the point. To me that is not understanding what was said as an idiomatic expression. And the accusation is completely uncalled for. Not that I really care about what you think. But if we are discussing things that are relevant to the new world order, to what is happening right now, not just to me or you, but to everyone in the world, we need a sense of seriousness in order to be able to see things straight. To see the light, if you will. The last thing we need right now is to fight against each other, argue, or to constantly correct one another. To me that’s a complete waste of energy. Time & energy that can be spent & put to good use, to discover something we don’t know, or awaken someone who doesn’t have a clue, or document what we have become aware of. I am not patronizing you. I am not begging. But please forgive me if I insulted your intelligence. Yes I was being slightly sarcastic. I am only human. Sometimes that’s how we get across & we get heard for what we said. Maybe that’s what you were doing. I don’t know. But what I do know is that we all have something that we are better at than someone else. Not one person has everything, or knows everything. We do have different perspectives, points of view, & even very different experiences. That’s what makes us unique. Where we are standing in relation to the Universe. To me the Universe is a source of inspiration. The God mind is the highest source of inspiration. The trick is to get there & come back w/ some real knowledge. Perhaps I should have never said this, or thought about it, or even wasted my time writing it down. I don’t know. But what I do know is that, it is too late now. That’s for sure... (now you can shred me to pieces).

Lighten up, JIMBOB.

Your accusations are unfounded and certainly do not apply to me.

You must be talking about somebody else.

No need for any further long-winded comments.

You might want to take it to a chat room.

BlueAngel
11-16-2007, 06:36 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
The law does state that children must be vaccinated upon entry into school.

There are two exemptions allowed:

Medical or religious reasons.

The question is this.

What medical and/or religious reasons suffice?

Barbara
11-17-2007, 09:55 AM
There is NO, repeat - N O - law that says parents have to get their children vaccinated.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2007/141107_no_law.htm

BlueAngel
11-17-2007, 10:06 AM
Every state has a law requiring children be vaccinated unless they provide a medical or religious exemption.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/RS21414.pdf

Barbara
11-17-2007, 05:44 PM
Growing Number of Parents Use Religion to Avoid Vaccines

Many states are seeing increases in the rate of religious exemptions from vaccinations claimed for kindergarteners, according to a review of states' vaccination records and data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention conducted by the Associated Press.

A growing number of parents are claiming religious exemptions to avoid vaccinations for their children because they are skeptical of the shots’ effectiveness or are concerned about potential side effects, including autism.

The number of parents choosing not to vaccinate is still small, as only a few thousand children were not vaccinated, compared with 3.7 million vaccinated, among children who entered kindergarten in 2005.

While all 50 states have immunization requirements, (REQUIREMENTS, NOT LAWS) 28 allow parents to opt out for medical or religious reasons. Another 20 states allow parents to opt out for personal or philosophical reasons as well. Mississippi and West Virginia allow parents to opt out for medical reasons only.

In 20 of the 28 states that allow exemptions for medical or religious reasons, religious exemptions have doubled or tripled from 2003 to 2007.

Public health officials say that un-vaccinated children could spread diseases to others or trigger an outbreak that could put the lives of many at risk.

Government schools have REQUIREMENTS, if you don't comply with their requirements they will expel a student until the parent meets the requirement. If the requirement is not met within a specific time, the parent will be charged with TRUANCY on the part of their offspring, fined and/or jailed, unless said offspring is 17 and quits school or 16 and quits with the parents' consent OR, now they can object on the grounds of religion, medical, personal or philosophical reasons.

Vaccines obviously don't work or an un-vaccinated child could not infect a vaccinated one. It is all about biological research with children as lab rats and population control.

I home-schooled my last two children long before it became a popular alternative by fighting the Houston Independent School District, literally to the ground.

After losing two babies to SIDS, or crib death as it was called "back in the day," within days of having received a round of "baby shots," there was no way they were going to vaccinate my last two. There was no internet then so my research was laborious and time consuming but ultimately productive.

Doctors, both pediatricians and those who perform the autopsies, use SIDS as a catch-all for deaths caused by vaccines,

A special fund had to be set up by the Federal Government to handle "death or injury by vaccine" because they gave the drug companies immunity from prosecution.

I know this because a neighbor had a healthy, rambunctious ten month old little boy until she took him for his shots. Within days, the boy was a vegetable and remains so until today at the age of 26. He is blind and deaf and spends his days rolling around on mattresses that cover the floor of his room. His name is Josh, short for Joshua, and he has not heard his own name since he was 10 months old, nor has he seen his mother or father or the world around him since that time. He "lives" with a feeding tube run out of his stomach and wears diapers.

Yes, she received a lump sum from the Government, which barely covered the legal fees from a 4-year legal battle, and receives a check monthly, but it all goes to cover the expenses incurred. He is their one child, they will have no grandchildren. They worry that they will die before he does and he might end up in some state institution.

Most of the articles written about required vaccines contain inaccuracies and half truths regarding the "law" because they count on the public being too dumb or lazy to go in search of the truth.

BlueAngel
11-17-2007, 06:06 PM
Requirements that are mandated by laws.

BlueAngel
11-17-2007, 06:10 PM
Pennsylvania State Law Requiring Immunizations of Children Entering Public and/or Private School:

http://www.pacode.com/secure/data/028/chapter23/subchapCtoc.html

Excerpt:

Authority

The provisions of this Subchapter C issued under the Disease Prevention and Control Law of 1955 (35 P. S. § § 521.1—521.21); act of April 11, 1974 (P. L. 257, No. 66) (71 P. S. § 541(c.1)); and section 1303a of the Public School Code of 1949 (24 P. S. § 13-1303a); amended under section 1303a of the Public School Code of 1949 (24 P. S. § 13-1303a); section 16(a)(6) and (7) of the Disease Prevention and Control Law of 1955 (35 P. S. § 521.16(a)(6) and (7)); section 2111(c.1) of The Administrative Code of 1929 (71 P. S. § 541(c.1)); and Hepatitis B Prevention Act (35 P. S. § § 630.1—630.3), unless otherwise noted.

Barbara
11-17-2007, 07:45 PM
For every "LAW" there has to be a penalty (punishment) AND a remedy at law. Obviously no one has challenged these laws in a court with competent jurisdiction. Until a law is tested, it exists as a theory of law. Obey it if you want to or prepare to challenge it.

Prohibition made it all the way into the Constitution as the 18th Amendment but when properly challenged, it was repealed by the 21st Amendment.

Once properly challenged, these so called state "laws" will vanish from the books. It is much easier to effect change and correct errors on a state level than on a national one.

All it is going to take is a bunch of pissed off parents who love their kids enough to tell a criminal government to go get laid and mean it. That's what I did.

A "home test kit" to determine what is a law: Try asking for a form to sign to exempt you from being punished for murder or grand theft auto based on your religion, personal, medical or philosophical stance. Good luck.

BlueAngel
11-17-2007, 08:36 PM
Barbara wrote:
For every "LAW" there has to be a penalty (punishment) AND a remedy at law. Obviously no one has challenged these laws in a court with competent jurisdiction. Until a law is tested, it exists as a theory of law. Obey it if you want to or prepare to challenge it.

Prohibition made it all the way into the Constitution as the 18th Amendment but when properly challenged, it was repealed by the 21st Amendment.

Once properly challenged, these so called state "laws" will vanish from the books. It is much easier to effect change and correct errors on a state level than on a national one.

All it is going to take is a bunch of pissed off parents who love their kids enough to tell a criminal government to go get laid and mean it. That's what I did.

A "home test kit" to determine what is a law: Try asking for a form to sign to exempt you from being punished for murder or grand theft auto based on your religion, personal, medical or philosophical stance. Good luck.

Barbara acknowledges now that there are state laws in existence requiring students be immunized before entering private or public school.

She believes all it will take is a bunch of pissed off parents to change these laws at the state level.

Apparently, all you have to do, as Barbara did, was to tell the criminal government to get laid and you will then be exempt from having to immunize your children.

I have no idea her analogy to this subject and a home test kit.

Barbara
11-18-2007, 03:11 AM
Keep working on it, DA, you'll figure it out........eventually.

BlueAngel
11-18-2007, 06:23 AM
I don't waste my time or energy trying to figure out that which is unimportant, Babs!

Good luck!

Barbara
11-19-2007, 05:11 PM
Of interest to parents with school-age children:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2007/191107_vaccine_waiver.htm

With any kind of luck all hell is going to break loose over this.

Kids and their parents everywhere will be the beneficiaries.

BlueAngel
11-19-2007, 08:07 PM
Why on earth do you keep stating that there is NO LAW that mandates vaccinations when there clearly are laws?

THERE ARE TWO EXEMPTIONS from this law; medical and religious.

Obviously, they are not slam dunk exemptions.

BlueAngel
11-19-2007, 08:12 PM
Excerpt from the link Barbara posted from PrisonPlanet about vaccinations.

Excerpt:

She also explains how the information packs handed out to parents before they lined up to have their kids take the shots failed to include waiver forms giving parents the right to opt out due to personal, religious or medical reasons.

Personal reasons are not an exemption.

BlueAngel
11-19-2007, 08:20 PM
National

Nov. 16, 2007, 10:34PM

Maryland vaccination law gets shot in the arm
County's threat to jail, fine parents rates as one of the toughest stands in the country

By STEPHEN MANNING
Associated Press

UPPER MARLBORO, MD. — Two months into the school year, more than 2,000 students in this county outside the nation's capital had yet to get the shots needed to attend class. So the school system decided it was through playing nice.

Parents in Prince George's County have been ordered to appear at a special court hearing today where they will be given a choice: Get their children vaccinated on the spot or risk up to 10 days in jail and fines.

It is one of the strongest efforts made by a U.S. school system to ensure its youngsters receive their shots.

Prince George's County school officials and prosecutors said parents have been duly warned about the need for vaccinations over the past year. They said the goal isn't to throw parents in jail but to protect public health and get kids who have been barred from school back to class.

"How can you in good conscience allow your child to miss school and their education for no particular reason?" said John White, spokesman for the 132,000-student school system.

At the courthouse, the health department will have a makeshift clinic to administer vaccines. Parents will be given the chance to offer the judge an excuse for why they didn't get their kids vaccinated. Under Maryland law, parents can obtain exemptions for religious or medical reasons.

Those who fail to show up — and those who fail to offer a valid excuse and still refuse the shots — could be prosecuted under truancy laws and face possible jail time and fines of $50 per day.

Prosecutors do not expect to actually charge anyone.

"The message is get your kids vaccinated or get an exemption," said Prince George's County State's Attorney Glenn Ivey. "You can't just sit on the fence."

Barbara Loe Fisher, head of National Vaccine Information Center, a vaccine skeptic group, complained: "It is terrorizing parents. When you have the threat of going to jail, it is hard to make an informed decision."

School officials said it is not clear why parents are not complying, but that some may have religious or medical objections, while others may have failed to turn in the paperwork.

The prospect of stiff penalties appears to have worked already. Last week, when the court notices were sent to parents, 2,300 students had not been properly immunized. As of Friday afternoon, only about 1,100 remained on the list.

Maryland, like all states, requires children to be immunized against several childhood illnesses, including polio, mumps and measles. In recent years, it has required that students up to high-school age be vaccinated against hepatitis B and chicken pox.

After that, thousands of students — most of them high schoolers —were found to lack the required immunizations. Parents were sent letters and visited at home, and the school system even offered free vaccinations.

Barbara
11-20-2007, 02:21 AM
Does anyone find it strange that a regular poster to a conspiracy forum like DA would be pushing so hard to have people take their kids to be pumped full of mercury, formaldehyde and live viruses, especially when she is obviously too old to have school-aged children of her own and said she had no more interest in the subject of vaccines. (See page 2)

She admits to having been involved in a mind control program, MKUltra, but claims she is all better now, yet she obsesses over Bruce Springsteen, whom she claims abused her as a child. She has her own thread of over 300 pages of slobbering drivel, straight out of her fetid imagination and books she has read on the subject.

She obviously has no life apart from this and a couple of other forums where she is soundly put down or ignored for her usual lackluster posts. She continually backs the establishment - "the powers that be" - by trying to convinced everyone that resistance is futile. She posts on everyone's thread, mostly rhetorical questions or inane remarks in the hope of getting an argument started - an obvious bid for attention.

She follows me around like an ill-mannered brat, demanding my attention; perhaps she has a "mother fixation." Who can know for sure when you are dealing with the mentally disturbed.

It is a safe bet that she has every Bruce Springsteen record and CD ever released, so my best suggestion is that she put on several of them to play in the background while she climbs back into her cage and salivates. She really needs to get back on her medication. That was, no doubt, one of the REQUIREMENTS when she was allowed to live outside the institution.

BlueAngel
11-20-2007, 07:32 AM
Barbara wrote:
Does anyone find it strange that a regular poster to a conspiracy forum like DA would be pushing so hard to have people take their kids to be pumped full of mercury, formaldehyde and live viruses, especially when she is obviously too old to have school-aged children of her own and said she had no more interest in the subject of vaccines. (See page 2)

Does anyone find it strange that Barbara continues to refer to me as DA, if, in fact, she is referring to me? Does anyone find it strange that Barbara states I am pushing HARD to have people vaccinate their children? Please provide evidence. As is obvious, I am simply saying there is a LAW when you continue to state that there is not. You are spreading disinformation. Please provide evidence wherein I have stated that I have no no more interest in the subject of vaccines.

She admits to having been involved in a mind control program, MKUltra, but claims she is all better now, yet she obsesses over Bruce Springsteen, whom she claims abused her as a child. She has her own thread of over 300 pages of slobbering drivel, straight out of her fetid imagination and books she has read on the subject.

Does anyone find it strange that Barbara is upset over the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread while posting on a conspiracy site? Does anyone find it strange that Barbara insists my victimization has been taken straight out of books that I have read on the subject? What books have I read, Barbara? Does anyone find it strange that Barbara professes to KNOW about me?

She obviously has no life apart from this and a couple of other forums where she is soundly put down or ignored for her usual lackluster posts. She continually backs the establishment - "the powers that be" - by trying to convinced everyone that resistance is futile. She posts on everyone's thread, mostly rhetorical questions or inane remarks in the hope of getting an argument started - an obvious bid for attention.

Barbara obviously thinks she knows about my life. Why would Barbara state that I post at other forums, WHEN I DO NOT? Because she is lying. As is blatantly obvious by the intelligent people who read this site, I in no way, shape or form back the "powers that be." Another lie by Barbara. If my belief was that resistance is FUTILE, I would not post on this site, nor would I have risked my life to escape the cult. I don't post on everyone's thread, nor do I make inane remarks in the hope of arguing or a bid for attention. Sounds like what you are doing.

She follows me around like an ill-mannered brat, demanding my attention; perhaps she has a "mother fixation." Who can know for sure when you are dealing with the mentally disturbed.

If you consider that when someone comments on a thread that you post, they are following you around like an ill-mannered brat who DEMANDS your attention because they have a mother fixation, you shouldn't post here. Stooping to name-calling and lies shows your true colors.

It is a safe bet that she has every Bruce Springsteen record and CD ever released, so my best suggestion is that she put on several of them to play in the background while she climbs back into her cage and salivates. She really needs to get back on her medication. That was, no doubt, one of the REQUIREMENTS when she was allowed to live outside the institution.

Why would you bet as to whether or not I have all of Springsteen's CD's ever released? This would be proof of what? Climb back into my cage and put on a Springsteen CD, you say? You're sounding somewhat angry and vile, Babs! I need to get back on my medication? What medication am I not on? When was I allowed to live outside the institution? Care to give us some details since you profess to know so much about me?

BlueAngel
11-20-2007, 07:46 AM
Does anyone know why Barbara stated that I was allowed to live outside the institution with the condition that I remain on medication?

Does anyone know where I can purchase these so-called published books about Mind Control within the Music Industry and Bruce Springsteen's role within as my abuser, handler, controller that Barbara insists I have read and copied from?

Does anyone know why Barbara can't stick to the topic of this thread?

BlueAngel
11-20-2007, 07:55 AM
This is an excerpt from the second PrisonPlanet link that Barbara posted:

In the following video, Kelli Ann Davis, a member of SafeMinds, a national autism advocacy organization, whose son Miles was diagnosed with autism in 2002 as a result of mercury poisoning from vaccines, relates how she was also followed by police with dogs to the bathroom after being told she "was not one of them".

------------------------------------------------

Why on earth did police with dogs follow her to the bathroom AFTER being told she "was not one of them?"

ONE OF WHAT?

Barbara
11-20-2007, 08:47 AM
Oh, so you are BACK in the institution. Guess the guys in white coats and butterfly nets showed up again. Probably just as well, you don't seem to have made a lot of progress, if any.

Some people have form without substance, some have substance but lack form - you have neither. There is absolutely nothing about you that is positive; nuisance value is even negative.

As for my having christened you DA, it stands for DUMB ASS, which you are or you would have figured it out by now. Certainly those intelligent people you mentioned on this forum have, as reflected in my private messages. It is a most accurate appellation, which you go to great lengths to prove.

There, you have had some attention. You bore me, so take it or leave it, that is all you get. Go back to arguing with the doorknob, it is on your mental level and matches your personalty - or lack thereof - to a T.

BlueAngel
11-20-2007, 09:41 AM
Barbara wrote:
Oh, so you are BACK in the institution. Guess the guys in white coats and butterfly nets showed up again. Probably just as well, you don't seem to have made a lot of progress, if any.

Does anyone know why Barbara insinuates that I'm BACK in the institution and that guys in white coats and butterfly nets showed up AGAIN? Or, does anyone know what Barbara's problem might be? Maybe she's writing from an institution.

Some people have form without substance, some have substance but lack form - you have neither. There is absolutely nothing about you that is positive; nuisance value is even negative.

Some people post with anger and state lies as you do. This reflects YOUR lack of substance and form of which you have neither.

As for my having christened you DA, it stands for DUMB ASS, which you are or you would have figured it out by now. Certainly those intelligent people you mentioned on this forum have, as reflected in my private messages. It is a most accurate appellation, which you go to great lengths to prove.

Name calling. How adult-like. I'm not limiting my reference to intelligent people as only those who post on this forum. Of course, this would exclude you in both aspects.

There, you have had some attention. You bore me, so take it or leave it, that is all you get. Go back to arguing with the doorknob, it is on your mental level and matches your personalty - or lack thereof - to a T.

Negative attention. How lovely. I'm not here to keep you entertained. I'm not here to argue either, but apparently you are.

Does anyone know why Barbara proclaims in a previous post that I ADMITTED to being an MKULTRA/Project Monarch victim/survivor as if in doing so, I've confessed to committing a crime?

Shadow
11-20-2007, 10:52 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
Does anyone know why Barbara stated that I was allowed to live outside the institution with the condition that I remain on medication?

No, but it sounds like something you should try to keep up with.

BlueAngel
11-20-2007, 11:12 AM
Barbara is making accusations about my past as if she where.

In other words, lieing.

But, we've come to expect this from Babs!

Shadow
11-20-2007, 12:03 PM
Is it really Barbara?