PDA

View Full Version : APRIL 19th Holy Occult Day for the New Pope

Saturnino
04-19-2005, 12:05 PM
April 19th...Waco, Oklahoma bombing.
This day is sacred for the occultists and NWO weirdos.
It is the first of the 13 days of the sacrifice to the Beast, which close on May 1st. Fire sacrifice required.

Now the POPE has been elected on the 19th. Coincidence ???

Ahmad
04-19-2005, 12:17 PM
Peace,

Not a coincidence, 19 is God's signature over His creation, the universe, the creatures and even daily events. When 19 appears on an evil event, it means to remind us that God is in full control and nobody is harmed against His will.

www.usn2161.net/19miracle.html

Saturnino
04-19-2005, 12:23 PM
Ahmad,

It is interesting that you believe in this numerology along with Satanists and occultists.
Occultists MAKE things happen on these days because they think it is auspicious or because they feel obligated to honor Satan in those days.

God doesn`t play numerology, He has given us His Word.

My question is not about your beliefs, but about the NWO being behind this precise date.

Ahmad
04-19-2005, 12:37 PM
Peace,

The Satanists and occultists indeed believe in numbers instaed of God, they think the numbers themselves have special powers, this is called witchcraft (or divination) and is condemned by God.

They may also choose special dates for their evil sacrifices, but just think for a minute, if God didn't want their schemes to succeed on the specific date they have chosen, would it succeed anyway?

God is the ultimate controller, 19 is but a sign to remind us, 1 is the first number, 9 is the last, thus signifying the Alpha and Omega, God Himself.

Did the occultists design your hand with 19 bones? your body with 19x11 bones? why does the sun, moon and the earth become aligned once every 19 years? Halley's comet visits us every 19x4 years, even the length of pregnancy is 19x2 weeks? 19 is God's signature in the universe.

[74:30] Over it is nineteen.

Institute
04-19-2005, 02:09 PM
Hand does not have 19 bones
Upper extremity of an adult has 32 bones
hand has 27 and arm 5 bones
Adult man does not have 11x19 bones
Adult man has 206 bones
Neonatus (newborn baby) has actually 300 bones but 94 bones grow together- ossified together

You must study anatomy in order to know anatomy

Ahmad
04-19-2005, 02:41 PM
Peace,

http://www.usn2161.net/hand19.gifAbove the wrist, your hand has 19 bones.

Excerpt from The Structural System (http://www.herbsplus4health.com/sys_structural.html)

When a baby is born, it has about 350 bones, all soft because they are composed mostly of a water substance called cartilage. As the baby grows, calcium phosphate permeates the bones, and they stiffen. This process is called calcification. Eventually calcified cartilage is replaced by true bone, made up largely of calcium phostate, and some of the bones fuse together. A normal adult has between 206 and 209 bones in his body, depending upon whether he has one or two additional ribs and an extra bone in the coccyx (tailbone).

Institute
04-19-2005, 02:59 PM
Well, hand does not have 19 bones
You are talking only about fingers (so called metacarpal bones)
But fingers + wrist = 32 bones.

And the wrist is the most important part of the hand-
not 19 metacarpal bones.

Your foot has 31 bones.

Most of the people has 206 bones. Not 209.
Only minoritiy are with extra rib or additional bone in os coccygis

get_real
04-19-2005, 03:11 PM
fingers are phalanges = 14 bones,
then there are the metacarpals (5 bones) between the phalanges and the carpals (wrist) = 8 bones

Technically the wrist is not part of the hand.

The hand consists of phalanges + metacarpals.

Even though the wrist is a joint, it is part of the anatomy we contribute to be called the hand because of association = gives movement to the hand.
Totalling 27 bones.

When you break your hand, the doctor does consider the wrist as part of the hand. But he will ask was it the hand or just the wrist? However, you will see the doctor specify wrist if it were the wrist. But the wrist is not part of the hand.

Draken
04-19-2005, 03:30 PM
Greetings, Ahmad!

Have you ever considered the possibility that you worship the number 19?;-)

Peace!

Your friend,

Draken

Institute
04-19-2005, 03:30 PM
get_real wrote:
fingers are phalanges = 14 bones,
then there are the metacarpals (5 bones) between the phalanges and the carpals (wrist) = 8 bones

Even though the wrist is a joint, it is part of the anatomy called the hand. Totalling 27 bones.

When you break your hand, the doctor does consider the wrist as part of the hand. However, you will see the doctor specify wrist if it were the wrist. But the wrist is part of the hand.

True.Apsolutely.
I simplified and said that "fingers had 19 bones"-
it is not fully correct , of course ,
but phalangs and mecarpal bones = 19

Just one thing -
Wrist , as a joint is something that - in syndesmology, we call articulatio manus and actualy this "joint" represents five differenet joints

Articulatio radiocarpea
articulatio mediocarpea
articulatio carpometacarpea
artuclatio carpometacarpea pollicis
articulatio ossis pisiformis.

On the other hand, wrist, in osteology represents group of 8 bones divided in two lines.

Well, this is absurd discussion- but I just want to say to Ahmad that if you want to claim something get your facts right.
Just that

Draken
04-19-2005, 03:32 PM
No, this is great, incredibly funny hair-splitting discussion! :-D

get_real
04-19-2005, 03:37 PM
Institute you are quick. You quoted my post before I caught my typo error. Please reread.

Actually the wrist is NOT part of the hand.

However, in all fun, no one take this thread too seriously. Sometimes a topic leads to other things. --it happens.

Ahmad
04-19-2005, 04:11 PM
Obviously the hand has 19 bones, the wrist (Carpals) is 8 bones, amazingly 19 is the 8th prime number.

2 3 5 7
11 13 17 19

Ofcourse you can worship 19 if you lost the maning of "one god" behind it.

You think this is funny!

Just wait, very soon we will all know if this is funny or not.

[41:53] We will show them our proofs in the horizons, and within themselves, until they realize that this is the truth. Is your Lord not sufficient as a witness of all things?

Institute
04-19-2005, 04:12 PM
Hello , more funny hair-splitting discussion

Get real-
trust me - eight bones (os scaphoideum,os lunatum,os triquetrum,os pisiforme,os trapezium,os trapezoideum,os capitatum,os hamatum -and sometimes -but very rarely os centrale carpi) that represent wrist -are the part of the hand.
As I said there is a confusion over the term wrist.
Wrist,in english, is both joint (syndesmology) and group of bones osteology)

In anatomy, and greek language you differentiate
wrist -that is joint and it is designed -articulatio manus
and wrist that is group of bones- and it is designed "ossa carpi" (os du carpe,in french)-"bones of the hand"
Wrist as a joint is not part of the hand but wrist as group of bones (ossa carpi-is part of the hand -just like its anatomical term implies bones of the hand".

Oh,I studied bones for weeks as a medical student,long time ago.
(well this is "revealation of my identity" but I am medic,doctor)

Draken
04-19-2005, 04:22 PM
Ahmad, you forgot 1 is a prime number as well.

get_real
04-19-2005, 04:23 PM
Institute: Umm! That's what I said in my post. (after I realized I omitted some info, which I added in.)
Maybe I forgot to use the greek language.

But kudos to you Institute for all your clarification, no bones about it!!!

PS: who's on first...

Ahmad
04-19-2005, 04:28 PM
One is more than a prime number.

http://www.prime-numbers.org/

nohope187
04-19-2005, 09:29 PM
wasn't Waco on the April 22?

get_real
04-20-2005, 07:41 AM
nohope187 wrote:
wasn't Waco on the April 22?

Probably, but this was still within the 13 days of sacrifice to the beast.

truebeliever
04-20-2005, 08:42 AM
Hitlers birthday...20th April.

New Pope...German

Member...Hitler Youth...

Just some mindless speculation.

get_real
04-20-2005, 09:17 AM
TB: actually it is not mindless. Because for those that are now aware, it is a time of a possible event(s). We might not know what might take place, but...

Draken
04-20-2005, 12:49 PM
One is more than a prime number.

So it seems that whether the number 1 is a prime or not is a question of definition. It IS, strictly speaking, a prime but because of its many other applications it is classified by modern science as being "special".

Saturnino
04-20-2005, 04:22 PM
It has been impossible to start a thread in this forum without Ahmad spoiling the discussion and changing the subject to the promotion of his beliefs, even when such beliefs have nothing to do with the subject.
Ahmad, have you realized that you are really neutralizing this forum? Is this your objective or do you do it unwillingly ?

madkhao
04-22-2005, 05:05 PM
OMG, I almost died laughing reading this thread.

starviego
05-13-2005, 11:59 PM
Saturnino wrote:
April 19th...
This day is sacred for the occultists and NWO weirdos.
It is the first of the 13 days of the sacrifice to the Beast, which close on May 1st. Fire sacrifice required.

Saturnino, could you tell me the source of the above quote?

igwt
05-25-2005, 08:58 AM
To view this post, you must login and reply first.

???

thiatasultra
06-14-2005, 10:47 AM
My this has turned into a petty debate over the human hand, who cares? God as either you or I perceive him or her to be only wishes us to become more like them.
In pratice numerology can be a usefull tool however we can derive more energy from nature and all her wonders than and nubers could ever provide us, you should try it sometime.
As for satanic occult, to beleive there is an ulitimate good and evil in the world is only to deceive ones self. everything has both good and evil qualities within it. a rose is one of the most the most beautifull flowers to be found, however if you reach out and carelessly grab it you will get stabbed with its thorns.
Life is much the same way, you must make each move with caution or bad things happen to you. Give up the argument about the bones and move on to life it is to short to argue over petty issues. :-x