PDA

View Full Version : Shapeshifting Reptilians on CBS Children's Cartoon


Barbara
11-30-2007, 05:27 AM
And they're the good guys! Surprised?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnOtE1Wtkjw

BlueAngel
11-30-2007, 10:31 AM
Does Babs think Bush is a shape-shifting reptilian, such as ICKE believes, and therefore, the reason she states with sarcasm that they're the good guys?

Barbara
11-30-2007, 04:58 PM
DA, the thread-killer, strikes again.

BlueAngel
11-30-2007, 05:09 PM
Barbara wrote:
DA, the thread-killer, strikes again.

Actually, Babs, a thread exists so that others can post comments.

I would think you would be aware of this practice that exists here and on other forums that you frequent.

YOU would prefer that NO ONE comment on your threads/posts so, therefore, you would be the THREAD KILLER.

Shadow
12-01-2007, 01:06 PM
BA,

She is right, you do kill threads.

But then again you do keep your own inane threads alive by your babbling.

BlueAngel
12-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Shadow wrote:
BA,

She is right, you do kill threads.

But then again you do keep your own inane threads alive by your babbling.

Actually, she's not right.

So, that would make the two of you wrong.

Threads are not killed by commenting on them.

They are killed when people like Babs and yourself believe that members on this forum don't have a right to respond to a thread.

My threads contain important and relevant information and not babble!

There is no such thing as keeping a thread alive or dead.

Once it is posted, it is alive and stays alive whether on the front page or not.

I would however suggest you look at your postings on the forum.

You will be provided an example of what babbling truly is.

Barbara
12-01-2007, 09:50 PM
This is a perfect example of why you are a thread killer, DA.

Two people are of one opinion, yours being the third is contrary so the other two are WRONG. You would have been far better off asking why they held their opinions rather than trying to prove your self right, which you failed to do. Your dogmatic opinions and "acid" posts kill off everyone's interest in positing. Most people don't want an argument, they want a discussion. If they wanted an argument they could turn off their computer and go into the next room or next door. You kill off discussion.

Contrary to the opinion you hold of yourself, you are not the "brightest bulb on the tree." In fact I have considered changing your name from DA to Dim-watt, but then I would have to spend time and energy explaining that to you. Were you born this stupid or do you stay up nights and work on it?

Opinions are fine as long as they leave room for others to express their own WITHOUT ARGUMENT. This thread is a perfect example; there are millions of people out there who have bought and read David Icke's books and/or paid hefty sums to listen to him speak. What have you published lately? Your last speaking engagement was where? Yet you set yourself up to denigrate anyone who might want to discuss his body of work.

Nobody died and made you god, so get over yourself. You invalidate yourself with every post.

BlueAngel
12-01-2007, 10:11 PM
Barbara wrote:
This is a perfect example of why you are a thread killer, DA.

Two people are of one opinion, yours being the third is contrary so the other two are WRONG. You would have been far better off asking why they held their opinions rather than trying to prove your self right, which you failed to do. Your dogmatic opinions and "acid" posts kill off everyone's interest in positing. Most people don't want an argument, they want a discussion. If they wanted an argument they could turn off their computer and go into the next room or next door. You kill off discussion.

Babs, my dear, you thrive on arguments and, therefore, you kill off discussions when one is not of your opinion. You seem to want to make it about ME instead of addressing or discussing some of the misinformation you post.

Contrary to the opinion you hold of yourself, you are not the "brightest bulb on the tree." In fact I have considered changing your name from DA to Dim-watt, but then I would have to spend time and energy explaining that to you. Were you born this stupid or do you stay up nights and work on it?

Sorry, Babs, but you don't have the power to change my name and, FYI, I was born a genius.

Opinions are fine as long as they leave room for others to express their own WITHOUT ARGUMENT. This thread is a perfect example; there are millions of people out there who have bought and read David Icke's books and/or paid hefty sums to listen to him speak. What have you published lately? Your last speaking engagement was where? Yet you set yourself up to denigrate anyone who might want to discuss his body of work.

You, BABS, are the perfect example of someone who does not leave room for contrary opinion without argument. I am FREE to express my opinion about ICKE or anyone else as I so choose whether you like it or not; agree or not. Discussion can follow, but you prefer argument.

How many books have you published or speaking engagements on your calender? Is this all one needs to do in order for BABS to hold them in high esteem even if they are writing about shapeshifting lizards?

You can discuss David Icke all you desire whether I comment negatively or not. If an opinion contrary to your opinion is all that it takes to stop you from further discussion, you are a weak link. NO ONE on this site has to agree with anything or everything that you post. Get over yourself.

I haven't noticed anyone on this site engaging in any real discussion with you. Gee, maybe there is a reason for that. Perhaps, it's because you prefer argument.

Like I said, Anger Management Classes would do wonders for you.

Nobody died and made you god, so get over yourself. You invalidate yourself with every post.

I CAN NEVER be invalidated.

Peter
12-09-2007, 06:25 PM
I have been studying these reptilian theories for a while. I am not convinced it is real. I have to see somebody changing into a reptile, otherwise I do not believe it. Anyone who can show me a human changing into a reptile, just give me a call.

BlueAngel
12-09-2007, 09:43 PM
Peter wrote:
I have been studying these reptilian theories for a while. I am not convinced it is real. I have to see somebody changing into a reptile, otherwise I do not believe it. Anyone who can show me a human changing into a reptile, just give me a call.

I don't suppose your phone will be ringing anytime soon.

Shadow
12-12-2007, 11:30 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

Peter wrote:
I have been studying these reptilian theories for a while. I am not convinced it is real. I have to see somebody changing into a reptile, otherwise I do not believe it. Anyone who can show me a human changing into a reptile, just give me a call.

I don't suppose your phone will be ringing anytime soon.

What would "Springsteen" do?

BlueAngel
12-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Shadow, why did you duck out?

Don't want to explain your misplaced comment to me:

"guess you didn't break the screen afterall!"

Why not?

Hiding something?

Shadow
12-12-2007, 11:57 AM
BlueAngel, why did you duck out?

Don't want to explain your misplaced comment to me:

"guess you didn't break the screen afterall!"

Why not?

Hiding something?

Peter
12-12-2007, 04:59 PM
Ha there you go. David Icke asks a lot of money from people to listen to him. Why would he do that? David Icke is another of these classical disinfo agents. Blame everything on some superior alien race. Ha, ha. Another version of the alien threat I guess. Did David Icke ever show somebody shapeshifting into a reptile during one of speeking engagements? I guess not. I watched this silly video's on the internet about Hillary and many others who are supposedly reptiles. I am sorry I do not see anything strange in this video's. I have to admit however that these illuminst are obsessed with snakes, but that does not prove anything. David Icke tells a lot of good stuff. Ofcourse the big lie is the stuff about the reptiles. I wonder how anybody can believe this, there is no shred of evidence.

BlueAngel
12-12-2007, 11:36 PM
Peter wrote:
Ha there you go. David Icke asks a lot of money from people to listen to him. Why would he do that? David Icke is another of these classical disinfo agents. Blame everything on some superior alien race. Ha, ha. Another version of the alien threat I guess. Did David Icke ever show somebody shapeshifting into a reptile during one of speeking engagements? I guess not. I watched this silly video's on the internet about Hillary and many others who are supposedly reptiles. I am sorry I do not see anything strange in this video's. I have to admit however that these illuminst are obsessed with snakes, but that does not prove anything. David Icke tells a lot of good stuff. Ofcourse the big lie is the stuff about the reptiles. I wonder how anybody can believe this, there is no shred of evidence.

What disinformation agents do is present a little bit of truth to gain a following.

They then lace it with a whole of lot fiction and/or differing opinions in order to keep their audience confused and/or perplexed.

Such is the MO of some of the posers on this site.

Or, they use topics as "scare tactics" to keep the sheeple in a state of high anxiety and distracted from reality.

Alex Jones did a disservice to all parents when he suggested that there aren't any laws enforcing childhood vaccinations.

Didn't he do a Google search?

No, he simply said that at this particular school children were being forcefully injected with vaccinations.

Do I believe vaccinations should be mandatory?

No, I don't.

But, to use scare tactics like he did with that story is completely wrong.

He should have afforded people a step by step process to follow if they desired and were capable of opting out for medical or religious reasons.

Instead, he instilled a sense of powerlessness.

Shadow
12-13-2007, 01:06 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

Peter wrote:
Ha there you go. David Icke asks a lot of money from people to listen to him. Why would he do that? David Icke is another of these classical disinfo agents. Blame everything on some superior alien race. Ha, ha. Another version of the alien threat I guess. Did David Icke ever show somebody shapeshifting into a reptile during one of speeking engagements? I guess not. I watched this silly video's on the internet about Hillary and many others who are supposedly reptiles. I am sorry I do not see anything strange in this video's. I have to admit however that these illuminst are obsessed with snakes, but that does not prove anything. David Icke tells a lot of good stuff. Ofcourse the big lie is the stuff about the reptiles. I wonder how anybody can believe this, there is no shred of evidence.

What disinformation agents do is present a little bit of truth to gain a following.

They then lace it with a whole of lot fiction and/or differing opinions in order to keep their audience confused and/or perplexed.

Such is the MO of some of the posers on this site.

Or, they use topics as "scare tactics" to keep the sheeple in a state of high anxiety and distracted from reality.

Alex Jones did a disservice to all parents when he suggested that there aren't any laws enforcing childhood vaccinations.

Didn't he do a Google search?

No, he simply said that at this particular school children were being forcefully injected with vaccinations.

Do I believe vaccinations should be mandatory?

No, I don't.

But, to use scare tactics like he did with that story is completely wrong.

He should have afforded people a step by step process to follow if they desired and were capable of opting out for medical or religious reasons.

Instead, he ins :-? tilled a sense of powerlessness.

:-? :-? :-?

BlueAngel
12-13-2007, 01:22 AM
Love those emoticons.

Good work!

Shadow
12-15-2007, 11:27 AM
This is about the time that someone gets sick enough of you that they start compiling all of the meaningless crap that you so graciously manage to post on a 24/7 basis.

You of course beging to have yet another episode and begin to be rather vulgar in your attacks as well as begin threatening other people, mainly though private postings and end up getting banned yet once more.

I thought that it was the gerbil that was up to the task, but I guess not.

There were a couple of other candidates that I thought would have been doing it by now but I guess you had driven them out by boring them to death.

I could do it myself, but why waste the keystrokes. I imagine that it may be Peter that finaly drives you over the edge. Kind of ironic, you driving yourself over the edge.

BlueAngel
12-15-2007, 12:59 PM
Shadow wrote:

This is about the time that someone gets sick enough of you that they start compiling all of the meaningless crap that you so graciously manage to post on a 24/7 basis.

They don't have anything better to do with their life? Didn't think so.

You of course beging to have yet another episode and begin to be rather vulgar in your attacks as well as begin threatening other people, mainly though private postings and end up getting banned yet once more.

I'm never vulgar in my attacks. I never threaten anyone. I never privately post anyone.

I thought that it was the gerbil that was up to the task, but I guess not.

None of you are up to the task.

There were a couple of other candidates that I thought would have been doing it by now but I guess you had driven them out by boring them to death.

Everyone is the captain of their own ship.

I could do it myself, but why waste the keystrokes. I imagine that it may be Peter that finaly drives you over the edge. Kind of ironic, you driving yourself over the edge.

You keep talking about not wanting to waste your time, but that's all you do. I never go over the edge. That seems to be the problem, eh, Shadow?

Shadow
12-15-2007, 08:54 PM
Your moment has come.
You are more and more in an agitated state.
You can see it in your postings.
You have once more antagonized everyone on this board.
Your alter ego is sounding familiar.
You have come full circle once more.

BlueAngel
12-16-2007, 11:13 AM
Shadow wrote:
Your moment has come.
You are more and more in an agitated state.
You can see it in your postings.
You have once more antagonized everyone on this board.
Your alter ego is sounding familiar.
You have come full circle once more.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-16-2007, 05:35 PM
Shadow wrote:
Your moment has come.
You are more and more in an agitated state.
You can see it in your postings.
You have once more antagonized everyone on this board.
Your alter ego is sounding familiar.
You have come full circle once more.

this thread is a perfect example of how blueangel kills threads by immediately accusing the original poster of either implying or insinuating something they never implied nor insinuated, and then spend the rest of the thread arguing with everyone how she is right and everyone else is wrong, and going back and forth with the typical “12 year old” “I’m right you are wrong” argument, and never seeing the end of it until she can say the final “I’m right”, and because of lack of interest on the part of the sane crowd to continue on, and on, and on, they stop arguing with dim-watt and for a brief moment, however infinitesimal, of insanity she thinks that she has actually won that argument. that is called “insanity”, doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

I have to agree with the rest of you guys, DA is not only a thread-killer, but a garbage-poster. she even disagrees with herself, she just doesn’t even notice from one minute to the next what the hell she is talking about besides pure non-sense

what dim-watt needs is a playground, not a conspiracy site

good bye DA, you don't deserve to be here...

BlueAngel
12-16-2007, 06:10 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:

Shadow wrote:
Your moment has come.
You are more and more in an agitated state.
You can see it in your postings.
You have once more antagonized everyone on this board.
Your alter ego is sounding familiar.
You have come full circle once more.

this thread is a perfect example of how blueangel kills threads by immediately accusing the original poster of either implying or insinuating something they never implied nor insinuated, and then spend the rest of the thread arguing with everyone how she is right and everyone else is wrong, and going back and forth with the typical “12 year old” “I’m right you are wrong” argument, and never seeing the end of it until she can say the final “I’m right”, and because of lack of interest on the part of the sane crowd to continue on, and on, and on, they stop arguing with dim-watt and for a brief moment, however infinitesimal, of insanity she thinks that she has actually won that argument. that is called “insanity”, doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

This thread is a perfect example as to how each of you killed it by making it about me. I think I posted two comments relative to the thread. The rest of it was infected by the likes of you and your counterparts who accuse me of doing exactly what you do. Politeness is not practiced by any of you on this forum especially if your opinion is not accepted as truth. It is the likes of you who continue on and on. As far as asking Barbara a question, you don't know if it wasn't implied, that was the reason for the question which she didn't answer and, FYI, Barbara is in the same camp as yourself.

I have to agree with the rest of you guys, DA is not only a thread-killer, but a garbage-poster. she even disagrees with herself, she just doesn’t even notice from one minute to the next what the hell she is talking about besides pure non-sense

Actually, I know exactly what I am talking about. Garbage poster. Look what you're posting. Couldn't come to the forum and post about something important, had to make it about ME.

what dim-watt needs is a playground, not a conspiracy site

What you need is a sand box.

good bye DA, you don't deserve to be here...

Good-bye, ME9. Going somewhere? Deserve to be here? Like this is such a sacred and important forum?

BlueAngel
12-16-2007, 07:24 PM
Look at this thread.

I asked Barbara a question.

I was referred to as a thread killer.

Shadow chimed in.

Peter made an intelligent comment.

I wrote an intelligent comment about disinformation agents.

The rest of it, GARGABE and/or derrogatory comments directed at me, and posted by whom?

Not Peter or myself.

So, who are the thread killers?

Peter
12-16-2007, 07:59 PM
I did not see me9 or shadow post anything here except insults to Blue Angel. By doing this you are not only disturbing Blue Angel, but everybody else on this forum. A familiar way to kill discussion about any subject and blaming it in this case on Blue Angel. I met parasites like you guys a every forum about politics. Seems the whole net is infected with them. Congratulations me9 and shadow, you brought this great forum to the border of insanity. Now even Henry wants to stop with it. Instead of removing these pests from the forum, he decides to stop with it. Again a familiar phenomena. Also on the other forums the disturbers were given a free hand to say and do whatever they wanted, while other people were removed. Why? Maybe these goverment agents made it clear to the moderators that if they would be removed, the site had to close also.

BlueAngel
12-16-2007, 08:36 PM
Peter wrote:
I did not see me9 or shadow post anything here except insults to Blue Angel. By doing this you are not only disturbing Blue Angel, but everybody else on this forum. A familiar way to kill discussion about any subject and blaming it in this case on Blue Angel. I met parasites like you guys a every forum about politics. Seems the whole net is infected with them. Congratulations me9 and shadow, you brought this great forum to the border of insanity. Now even Henry wants to stop with it. Instead of removing these pests from the forum, he decides to stop with it. Again a familiar phenomena. Also on the other forums the disturbers were given a free hand to say and do whatever they wanted, while other people were removed. Why? Maybe these goverment agents made it clear to the moderators that if they would be removed, the site had to close also.

But, Peter how could they possibly have the POWER to insist, given their actions, that if they're removed the site has to close?

Are there no rules and regulations regarding what is acceptable on this forum and other forums and if a poster is not adhering to that acceptable behavior, then he/she is removed?

Why wouldn't the owner of the domain have the authority to adhere to the rules they set forth on the forum without being influenced by outside forces?

Peter
12-16-2007, 09:29 PM
Everything has to be controlled Blue Angel. Every discussion, opinion, everything. The illuminist want total control. Dissent has no place in their world. Especially not people who expose their dirty secrects. I can imagine they hired more than a few people to discredit you. Who knows what they told Henri.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-17-2007, 02:07 AM
get over it...

BlueAngel
12-17-2007, 08:03 AM
Peter wrote:
Everything has to be controlled Blue Angel. Every discussion, opinion, everything. The illuminist want total control. Dissent has no place in their world. Especially not people who expose their dirty secrects. I can imagine they hired more than a few people to discredit you. Who knows what they told Henri.

There is something that I need to clarify. I CANNOT be discredited and NO ONE on this site or Springsteen's site has discredited me.

As far as what they may have told Makow about me, I could care less and Makow should care less, too, being the enlightened one that he is.

I understand the control aspect Peter, but no one controls me.

BlueAngel
12-17-2007, 08:55 AM
Basically, Peter, you're saying Makow's site, Club Conspiracy and Makow himself are controlled by the "powers that be."

So, if that is the case, why not shut the site down rather than be "controlled" by the very people he supposedly detests?

Why ban people who are not instigators on the forum and allow people like The Devil and Cold and other filthy scum a welcome mat?

Shadow, George_Bush, RedRat and ME9 to name a few of those who have overstayed their welcome.

You're also saying that the foot soldiers on this site who clearly are here for no other purpose than to attempt to shut the site down and place the blame on me; and/or here in a very lame attempt to discredit me, have told Makow things about me and lo and behold Makow lends his ear to them and not a person who writes about the "satanic cult" he continually references.

Very odd, indeed.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-17-2007, 12:35 PM
blueangel wrote:
Does Babs think Bush is a shape-shifting reptilian, such as ICKE believes, and therefore, the reason she states with sarcasm that they're the good guys?

does DA (dim-watt) think "Clinton" is the "real shape-shifting reptilian" (Lewinsky proved to be true), such as ICKE believes, and therefore, the reason she "insinuates" that Barbara thinks something about "Bush being a shape-shifting-reptile," is so that to distract, and take away attention from Bush, the "Mission Accomplished Hero" of all "barbaric" war times... the "relentless" War Drumming "Patriot"... and by connecting him with such reptiles would discredit his "mission" accomplishments... (which would make her very unpatriotic indeed)

or is she just a "thread-killer" (thread-killer - [n] an instigator; someone who talks non-sense in response to someone's legitimate post in an effort to create chaos, disorder, distrust, and to ridicule an opinion in order to perform "character assassination" of the original thread poster and to "demonize" their views from legitimate potential readers...)

BlueAngel
12-17-2007, 03:56 PM
You've proven yourself to be a thread killer and your obsession with me showcases your mental illness.

Your question about shape shifting lizards would be better asked of Barbara, the author of this thread, but you prefer to continue your stalking of me instead.

Once again, you can't seem to stay on topic.

Your only focus here is me.

Quite sick.

Is not I who does what you describe in your above post.

That is your MO.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-17-2007, 04:21 PM
how do you feel after drinking a soup containing your own venom?

Peter
12-17-2007, 07:16 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Basically, Peter, you're saying Makow's site, Club Conspiracy and Makow himself are controlled by the "powers that be."

So, if that is the case, why not shut the site down rather than be "controlled" by the very people he supposedly detests?

Why ban people who are not instigators on the forum and allow people like The Devil and Cold and other filthy scum a welcome mat?

Shadow, George_Bush, RedRat and ME9 to name a few of those who have overstayed their welcome.

You're also saying that the foot soldiers on this site who clearly are here for no other purpose than to attempt to shut the site down and place the blame on me; and/or here in a very lame attempt to discredit me, have told Makow things about me and lo and behold Makow lends his ear to them and not a person who writes about the "satanic cult" he continually references.

Very odd, indeed.

I do not think that Henri is controlled by anybody Blue Angel, except by himself. He is one of the most independent thinkers on the net. The only thing I wanted to say is that Henri is in a difficult situation. No doubt that his great contribution of spreading the truth is recognized by many people, including the people who want keep things under the table. I can imagine that some people are putting pressure on him to keep quit.

No bad words for Henri. We need more people like him who have the courage to speak out.

BlueAngel
12-17-2007, 07:44 PM
Peter wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Basically, Peter, you're saying Makow's site, Club Conspiracy and Makow himself are controlled by the "powers that be."

So, if that is the case, why not shut the site down rather than be "controlled" by the very people he supposedly detests?

Why ban people who are not instigators on the forum and allow people like The Devil and Cold and other filthy scum a welcome mat?

Shadow, George_Bush, RedRat and ME9 to name a few of those who have overstayed their welcome.

You're also saying that the foot soldiers on this site who clearly are here for no other purpose than to attempt to shut the site down and place the blame on me; and/or here in a very lame attempt to discredit me, have told Makow things about me and lo and behold Makow lends his ear to them and not a person who writes about the "satanic cult" he continually references.

Very odd, indeed.

I do not think that Henri is controlled by anybody Blue Angel, except by himself. He is one of the most independent thinkers on the net. The only thing I wanted to say is that Henri is in a difficult situation. No doubt that his great contribution of spreading the truth is recognized by many people, including the people who want keep things under the table. I can imagine that some people are putting pressure on him to keep quit.

No bad words for Henri. We need more people like him who have the courage to speak out.

You and I have no idea if people are putting pressure on Makow to keep quiet. Unless Makow writes about that, it is hypothetical at best.

There are people on this forum who put the pressure on me to keep quiet, but I don't back down.

Makow has a site where he writes a weekly column, receives emails and responds. He doesn't converse on an open forum.

So, agents of the NWO are ringing him up, emailing him. What?

Just as you surmised they might be advising him to allow the defective people here to continue posting or they'll shut the site down, we don't know this for fact.

Unless Makow writes about it, I'll have to assume this is not the case.

He writes about everything else, why wouldn't he write about being harrassed by "agents" of the NWO to keep quiet or shut the site down?

BlueAngel
12-17-2007, 07:47 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
how do you feel after drinking a soup containing your own venom?

Energized!

Peter
12-17-2007, 08:58 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Peter wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Basically, Peter, you're saying Makow's site, Club Conspiracy and Makow himself are controlled by the "powers that be."

So, if that is the case, why not shut the site down rather than be "controlled" by the very people he supposedly detests?

Why ban people who are not instigators on the forum and allow people like The Devil and Cold and other filthy scum a welcome mat?

Shadow, George_Bush, RedRat and ME9 to name a few of those who have overstayed their welcome.

You're also saying that the foot soldiers on this site who clearly are here for no other purpose than to attempt to shut the site down and place the blame on me; and/or here in a very lame attempt to discredit me, have told Makow things about me and lo and behold Makow lends his ear to them and not a person who writes about the "satanic cult" he continually references.

Very odd, indeed.

I do not think that Henri is controlled by anybody Blue Angel, except by himself. He is one of the most independent thinkers on the net. The only thing I wanted to say is that Henri is in a difficult situation. No doubt that his great contribution of spreading the truth is recognized by many people, including the people who want keep things under the table. I can imagine that some people are putting pressure on him to keep quit.

No bad words for Henri. We need more people like him who have the courage to speak out.

You and I have no idea if people are putting pressure on Makow to keep quiet. Unless Makow writes about that, it is hypothetical at best.

There are people on this forum who put the pressure on me to keep quiet, but I don't back down.

Makow has a site where he writes a weekly column, receives emails and responds. He doesn't converse on an open forum.

So, agents of the NWO are ringing him up, emailing him. What?

Just as you surmised they might be advising him to allow the defective people here to continue posting or they'll shut the site down, we don't know this for fact.

Unless Makow writes about it, I'll have to assume this is not the case.

He writes about everything else, why wouldn't he write about being harrassed by "agents" of the NWO to keep quiet or shut the site down?

Maybe I am just to paranoid. Good for him if they stay away from him.