PDA

View Full Version : Disinformation agents: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense

Peter
12-05-2007, 09:13 PM
This is a good website which explains part of the background of two of the main disinfo agents in the not so alternative media: Alex Jones and Jeff Rense.

http://www.wingtv.net/gcnabc.html

Another patriotic high point in Agent Jones Career:

Alex Jones betrays the Texas Gray family.

http://www.christianmediaresearch.com/jones.html

redrat11
12-05-2007, 09:41 PM
I think the Flouride has damaged your braincells, WINGNUTTV has been debunked for at least two years now, they are ZIO-SHILLS like yourself and BA, and yes Alex and Rense too, At least several hundred others bud, you need alot of RESEARCH to catch up on things STEIN. Read this I'm sure it will make your eyes pop..LOL
:-)

http://iamthewitness.com/index.html

BlueAngel
12-06-2007, 11:50 AM
redrat11 wrote:
I think the Flouride has damaged your braincells, WINGNUTTV has been debunked for at least two years now, they are ZIO-SHILLS like yourself and BA, and yes Alex and Rense too, At least several hundred others bud, you need alot of RESEARCH to catch up on things STEIN. Read this I'm sure it will make your eyes pop..LOL

Seems the RAT is running low on amunition!

Sticks and stones.....!

Peter
12-06-2007, 06:01 PM
redrat11 wrote:

There is lots of good info on this site. Jews are indeed at the core of the NWO conspiracy, but its not just jews. The Rothschilds are the leaders of pack and they are jewish. This does not mean that they care about jewish people. See what they did in ww2. They killed an untold number of their own. Hitler also was part jewish. Conclusion: the illuminist jews really do not care about being jewish or not. Jewishness is irrelvant to them and to the New World Order conspiracy. So stop blaming only the jews and go to the next level. Blaming only the jews is very beneficial for them by the way. Thanks for furthering their agenda.

Peter
12-06-2007, 06:13 PM
The Alex Jones show is on the Genesis Communication networks (GCN). GCN is affiliate with ABC. ABC is owned by Disney. The Disney's are one of the leading illuminati families. So here we have fake patriot Alex Jones blaming the Illuminati for everything, while he has strong ties to one of the companies of one of the leading illuminati families.

Alex Jones likes to make documentaries like the one about the Bohemian Grove. This whole documentary was staged to discredit or contain the stories about what is really going on at this place. Its impossible for any person to enter this place unauthorized. No journalist has been able to get in there. Only agent Alex. The Bohemian Grove is an important place for the illuminati. With the technology they possess its unlikely that somebody can just walk into that place. Alex Jones Bohemian Groove documentary tells us nothing. One hour of the documentary is driving to the Groove. Pretty useless footage. Than he says he's in the Groove and can just happily walk around there. On his tour he basically tries to tell us that its just an old boys club. He does not mention anything controversial about what is going on there. Than at the end there is the ceremony with the owl. Nothing new either. These pictures were published earlier already. Than we see the fake human sacrifice. Alex tries to convince us they only do fake human sacrifices. Conclusion from this documentary. Nothing really wrong what is happening there. Just some powerfull people joining in some odd but innocent rituals.

The real story which Alex does not tell ofcourse is the homosexual behaviour the rich and the powerfull are involved in over there. He does not tell about the hookers flown there, male and female to serve the lust of these psychopaths. He does not talk about the sex slaves serving their. With other words, he does not tell anything.

Peter
12-06-2007, 06:58 PM
What Alex Jones does not tell about the bohemian groove.

THE DARK SECRETS OF BOHEMIAN GROVE
The Bohemian Club has an Annual Summer Encampment, a two-week retreat for the rich and powerful that President Herbert Hoover once called “the greatest party on Earth.” The club’s famed annual gathering has been held for more than 100 years at the 2,700-acre Bohemian Grove in Monte Rio, about 70 miles north of San Francisco in Sonoma County. It draws in notables such as President George W. Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney, Henry Kissinger, Colin Powell, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and Dow Chemical Chairman Frank Popoff, as well as actors and other luminaries.
The annual gathering near the Russian River, which was first held in 1879, starts with the “Cremation of Care” ritual, in which the club’s mascot is burned in effigy to an owl god (Moloch), symbolizing a freedom from care. Members also perform several plays, and gourmet food and expensive wine are plentiful. While the club was formed in 1872 by a group of San Francisco journalists, the male-only club now bars journalists from membership to protect the group’s privacy. Membership is coveted, and people routinely wait 10 or 15 years before gaining admittance. There are currently about 2,700 members.

The world’s most prestigious summer camp, The Bohemian Grove, is fiercely guarded. The 2,700-acre retreat is the country extension of San Francisco’s all-male ultra-exclusive Bohemian Club to which every Republican President since Herbert Hoover has belonged. Some 20% of members engage in homosexual activity. They watch (and participate in) plays and comedy shows in which women are portrayed by male actors. Although women are not allowed in the Grove, members often leave at night to enjoy the company of many prostitutes and mind controlled sex slaves who come from around the world for this event. Employees of the Grove have said that no verbal description can accurately portray the bizarre behavior of the Grove's inhabitants.

Besides this type of merriment, the annual gathering serves as an informational clearing house for the elite. The most powerful men in the country do their "networking" here. At these gatherings, men representing the government, military-industrial and financial sectors meet and make policy decisions. The Manhattan Project, which produced the first atomic bomb, was conceived in the Grove in 1942. Other decisions made at the Grove include who our presidential candidates will be. There are speeches, known as "Lakeside Talks," wherein high-ranking officials disseminate information which is not available to the public at large. When powerful people work together, they become even more powerful. The Grove membership is wealthy, and becoming more so, while the middle class is steadily becoming poorer. This close-knit group determines whether prices rise or fall (by their control of the banking system, money supply, and markets) and they make money whichever way the markets fluctuate. They determine what our rights are and which laws have effect, and then selling candidates to us via the media which they own. Important issues and facts are omitted from discussion in the press, or slanted to suit their goals, but they are discussed frankly at the Grove. With its high-powered clientele, coveted privacy and cabalistic rituals, the Bohemian Grove has prompted considerable suspicion.

A SIGN WITH A SATANIC FACE GREETS VISITOR'S TO BOHEMIAN GROVE
It was formed one night in 1872 by five bored news hawks on the San Francisco Examiner to promote good fellowship (i.e.,wild drunken parties) and ‘to help elevate journalism to that place in the popular estimation to which it is entitled.’ Today, a prospective member faces an interrogation that, according to one club man, ‘would satisfy the KGB.’ There is a waiting list of 1,500 notables, all eager to pay the $2,500 initiation fee and $600-a-year dues.” Some past members include, George P. Shultz, Stephen Bechtel, Jr., Gerald R. Ford, Henry Kissinger, William F. Buckley, Jr., Fred L. Hartley, Merv Griffin, Thomas Haywood, Joseph Coors, Edward Teller, Ronald Reagan, A. W. Clausen, George Bush, William French Smith, John E. Swearingten, Casper W. Weinberger, Justin Dart, William E. Simon, and hundreds of other prominent politicos and businessmen.” Up until recently, our knowledge of Bohemian Grove was that it is the exclusive elitist hideaway of supposedly adult wheeler dealers, a.k.a. Washington statesman and prominent personalities.
Some may dismiss their behavior as immature, even pitiful, acted out by emotionally disturbed individuals, and not worth attention. However, this is actually where Bush, Cheney, and their friends (2700 members)"the governing elite", gather to take part in bizzare, satanic rituals. Recent information will radically change the perception of Bohemian Grove. Not merely drunkenness, unbounded use of alcohol and drugs with vague homosexual tones, but reported activities much more serious – kidnapping, rape, paedophilia, illegal detention of children, sodomy and ritual murder. Investigation is blocked under the 1947 National Security Act.(!) For decades, there have been vague rumors of weird goings on in Bohemian Grove in more remote parts of its 2700 acres. Reliable reports claim Druidic like rituals - druids in red hooded robes marching in procession and chanting to the Great Owl (Moloch) - a funeral pyre with “corpses”. (Scores of men work in the Bohemian Grove as servants, so this party is fairly well established.)

An article in a local community newspaper, The Santa Rosa Sun, reported on the Cult of Canaan and the legend of Moloch in place at Bohemian Grove. The Moloch Pagan Cult of Sacrifice is human sacrifice. About the mid 1980s there were rumors of murders in remote parts of the property. A local police investigation went nowhere. State investigators on related criminal acts went nowhere. An observer and near victim has described the Bohemian Grove inner hideaways, the closed sanctum, even the decor at secret locations, places where no outsider goes (or servants according to our sources). Apparently there is an UNDERGROUND lounge (sign spelled U.N.derground) a Dark Room, a Leather Room and a Necrophilia Room.

A HUMAN SACRIFICE AT BOHEMIAN GROVE
Also he reported: “Slaves of advancing age or with failed programming were sacrificially murdered at random in the wooded grounds of Bohemian Grove and I felt it was only a matter of time until it would be me.” This potential victim survived. Others reportedly did not. These cults were based on human sacrifice. Why would such a resort reproduce cult ceremonies? At the minimum, it demonstrates an attraction to the ceremonial practices of the occult, i.e. adoration of destruction, blood, barbarity and sacrifice of children. In brief, the charges are consistent with the tenants of Bohemian Grove as played out in ceremony. This is not a resort devoted to, for example, tennis or swimming. It is apparently devoted to blood sacrifices.
There is a videotape put out by radio talk show host Alex Jones,www.infowars.com, who shows on his Web site the bizarre, Luciferian ceremonies that occur there. It was taken surreptitiously by Jones from as far as 200 yards from the owl idol during the grove's annual and highly secret "Cremation of Care" ceremony. But Jones says he could make out the form of a wrapped infant, which he believed was real and alive, being sacrificed. At their corporate-feudal Shangri-La, the New World Order people are bringing to birth a new age in which ritual sacrificing of live humans shall be considered normal and healthy.

These ruling class elitists are certain that by convincing the Left and the Right that each other is the main enemy, they can orchestrate a crescendo of conflict between both camps, knock both out, and eliminate substantial sectors of resistance to the New World Order in the process. The denizens of the Grove are well aware of the critical juncture of time we now live in. After inducing the various elements of the opposition to fall upon each other, perhaps they will be able to continue their bizarre behavior, and human sacrifices, in a more open and accepting environment. Perhaps the behavior we see at the Bohemian Grove is just a taste of the type of society they envision for all of us in the near future.

http://www.geocities.com/northstarzone/BOGROVE.html

Peter
12-06-2007, 07:02 PM
This person reveals more in one page than agent Alex does in his whole 1.5 hour movie. The author mentions that the camp is heavily garded. How could Alex get in there? How does he know were the cremation of care takes place? The bohemian groove is 2700 acres big. Did he have a map of the area? The Bohemian Groove is a very secretive club. How did Alex get a map? How does Alex now were to go? It smells like an inside job from a fake patriot.

BlueAngel
12-06-2007, 07:10 PM
EXCELLENT observations, Peter.

In other words, Alex Jones penetrated a fortress all by himself.

BlueAngel
12-06-2007, 07:48 PM
Peter wrote:

redrat11 wrote:

There is lots of good info on this site. Jews are indeed at the core of the NWO conspiracy, but its not just jews. The Rothschilds are the leaders of pack and they are jewish. This does not mean that they care about jewish people. See what they did in ww2. They killed an untold number of their own. Hitler also was part jewish. Conclusion: the illuminist jews really do not care about being jewish or not. Jewishness is irrelvant to them and to the New World Order conspiracy. So stop blaming only the jews and go to the next level. Blaming only the jews is very beneficial for them by the way. Thanks for furthering their agenda.

The top tier of the Illuminati, Rothschilds, etc. are Jewish. Zionist Jews.

I'm not quite sure about the rest of the 12 Illuminati families.

They are considered the bloodline families, whether Jewish or not.

The wealthiest. The elitists.

The ZIONIST JEWS want to control the world, which, in part, they do at present, using hundreds of thousands of operatives whether jewish or not.

Jews who are not of bloodline; who are not Zionists are considered expendable and millions were exterminated (thinning of the pack) in WWII in order to create their homeland, which will be the NWO's base (if not already).

So, to this degree, jewishness is not important to them, but THEIR own bloodline ZIONIST jewishness is.

This extermination initiated a persecution of the Jews and, therefore, created a condemnation of anyone who might criticize a Zionist/Jew, or accuse this group of a conspiracy; rendering one's self an anti-semite.

This, of course, to allow Israel to act without check and the Zionist Jews in America to create the CFR.

I don't know how long we've known that Hitler was Jewish, but I mentioned this to someone about six years ago.

I said, Hitler was a Jew.

Hitler was one of them.

He was taken aback, although he does have a website that speaks about the politicians, etc. in America who aided Hitler, so I was taken aback that he didn't know this.

How long has this been knowledge?

Peter
12-06-2007, 08:38 PM
Hitler's father or grandfather was a son of one of the rothschilds. This would make him somewhat Jewish but not much. What you said here about the jews and zionists is also what I think is going on. This rat guy is on the wrong track however by blaming everything only on the jews. That only benefits the illuminati as you already mentioned. The argument of anti-semitism is one of the strongest weapons the zionist (just another front of the illuminati) have. The argument of anti-semitism allowed them to establish their fake homeland.

BlueAngel
12-06-2007, 08:44 PM
The RAT has serious problems.

He refers to anyone who speaks about the Illuminati or disagreees with him, a Zionist Shill, so I imagine he is one himself.

Peter
12-07-2007, 05:08 PM
Lets talk about Jeff Rense. Many people seem to like him and so did I. Know I know better. Jeff Rense is a typical disinformation agent and sales men. His show is also on GCN like his comrade Alex Jones, so he's also affiliated to Disney's ABC network. Jeff Rense worked before for ABC, so now he's back with his old employer.

Jeff Rense and UFOs.

Jeff Rense is big in promoting the alien origins of UFOs hysteria. It is well known that the illuminati are planning to organize a staged alien invasion to unite all humans under one world goverment. Ronald Reagan talked about this. He thought this would be the best way to unite people under world goverment. Jeff Rense is clearly serving the illuminati agenda by paying so much attention to the alien origin of UFOs theory. There is no evidence at all that aliens are on this planet. You can convince me that this is real by showing me one. I wish you good luck with that. If you want to show me an alien, I can give you my address.

Jeff Rense creates irrational panic about infectious diseases.

Jeff Rense's site show cases many articles about bird flue and other harmless diseases. There are also many other reports on his site about health threats, many of which are grossly exaggerated. Why would Jeff want to scare us? The reason is....money. The goal of this continious stream of panic reports about our health is to change us into hypochonders. Once you read these panic stories about threats to our health enough times, it changes your perception. You start being scared and pondering about your health. What can you do about it? Is there a solution to cancer and bird flue and every other health threat? Yes there is and it is advertised at the same website at Rense.com. How convenient. As a service to his readers there are many advertisments about alternative health products, most of which have not been proven to work. Thats how Jeff Rense makes his money, first turn us into hypochonders and than provide the solution for a lot of money.
Question: How much money does Jeff make from the advertisment of these New Age health products?

Conclusion:

Jeff Rense is one of the biggest liars in the not so alternative media, together with his comrade Alex Jones.

BlueAngel
12-07-2007, 05:28 PM
I refer to them as "scare tactics." Those designed to instill fear in the people. Fear creates anxiety.

Psychological operations such as JFK, Martin Luther King, Robert Kennedy, 911, etc., etc.

The same MO.

Thus altering the psychological state of mind of the masses.

Yes, for purpose, but also for shock and awe and reinforcement of PTSD through the replaying of the videos over and over again.

The traumatic event stays etched in your mind creating PTSD to a certain degree.

Traumatized while hiding under our desks in elementary school awaiting an attack.

As you stated, the "scare tactics," or PROPAGANDA on several of the sites you mention are practiced on this site, as well, by several posters of which I have addressed in an earlier thread.

As far as the alien invasion, one would have to believe that the sightings of UFOs, which I believe are government owned, for many decades is a prerequisite, perhaps, for this agenda.

As I've stated, as well, show me an alien and I'll believe.

Don't know if you've been paying attention to scientists/astronauts who are assuring us that they've seen UFO's lately.

My response: Why are they to be believed as verification that ALIENS exist? Did they see an ET inside the UFO?

Citizens have been reporting UFO sightings for decades, but they're not credible?

One must be a scientist or astronaut.

So, we have to ask ourselves, why now?

Why all this reinforcement at this point in time to CONVINCE us that ALIENS exist.

Was Roswell a HOAX?

Creating disinformation around an event that they plan and execute is their MO and creating a mystery around an event that they may plan to use in the future is their MO as well.

Peter
12-07-2007, 11:31 PM
You make a some good points here blue angel. I recently realized that they are doing the a similar thing with the world population as what they do with the children who are programmed to perform certain tasks. They try to traumatize the people. Thats why they always kill people life on TV. They could easily have killed Kennedy is secret. But no, they had to kill him life on TV with his brain splashing all over the place. This is clearly done to create a trauma in people like you say. After events like this people are much more susceptible to reprogramming. This is exactly what we see in the media nowadays. Constant focus on war and violence. Same thing as what Jeff Rense and Alex Jones are doing. In addition Alex Jones, Jeff Rense and GCN are trying to make money out of traumtizing people by selling them gold and new age fake natural products. Apperantly the owner of GCN is big in trading gold. How convenient that Alex Jones wars continiously about financial collapse and that we have to buy gold. Its just business as usual for them and all the dumb patriots go with it. Its time to wake up and see Alex and Jeff for what they really are: sharlatans who want your money.

BlueAngel
12-08-2007, 10:22 AM
This is an excerpt from Henry Makow's latest article about the film MIST.

December 4, 2007

by Henry Makow Ph.D.

I was early for “Across the Universe” so I caught the last 20 minutes of “The Mist,” a movie that I would not normally see.

In this film, a town is enveloped in fog and terrorized by fantastic monster crabs, a good metaphor for the Western World today. The movie focuses on about 50 average Americans who take refuge in a supermarket.

When I arrived, the refugees were fighting over the one thing that should unite them: God. They were divided between “believers” and “secularists.” The believers led by Christian fundamentalist Mrs. Carmody, played by Marcia Gay Harden, insisted the calamity was God's punishment for their sins. They must take their medicine. The “secularists” led by artist David Drayton, played by Thomas Jane, just wanted to escape.

CHRISTIANS PORTRAYED AS ZOMBIES

The believers are portrayed as zombies. Clutching knives, they bar the escape route and threaten to kill all non-believers. The secularists are ready to reciprocate. Thus, with monsters on the doorstep, the people are tearing themselves apart.

Mrs. Carmody raves about how God requires blood. She brandishes her knife at Drayton's five-year-old son and demands "a blood sacrifice." You can see her character in this video clip.

Christians are definitely the bad guys: the monsters within our ranks. Were Jews or homosexuals portrayed in this light, it would be a "hate crime."

Most Americans probably would agree on God yet are being riven into warring camps. Most would accept that God is a moral force connected to spiritual ideals like goodness, truth, justice, beauty and love. Because we have souls, we are able to intuit and follow this moral order. This defines us as human and is the basis of any true civilization.

Whether secularists believe in "God" or not, who can deny they are also motivated by spiritual ideals? So the real issue is not whether these ideals exist, but how to achieve them.

But the monsters that control America (using the mass media) aren't giant crabs (except in spirit.) To protect their monopoly on government credit, the central bankers must divide, distract and destabilize the people. Thus we learn to fight over what really should unites us.

You don't need to see this depressing movie so I'll tell you what happens. A secularist shoots Mrs. Carmody in the forehead. The non-believers escape but many are consumed by the giant crabs in typical-horror-movie fashion.

Drayton, his son, a pretty teacher and an older couple are trapped in his SUV. Monster crabs the size of football fields are clomping around. Drayton has the gun but only four bullets are left. The group silently decides he should shoot them all. The child becomes a sacrifice to despair.

Then, the mist lifts and an army column arrives to rescue them. Drayton is in agony over his bad timing. He and the audience learn that, believer or not, life plays cruel tricks.

The ending feels false to me. They gave up too easily.

--------------------------------------------

The following is a comment by Jeff Rense posted on Dr. Makow's site about his article and the movie MIST. Don't know if he is the Rense of which Peter speaks in this article:

Jeff Rense said (December 5, 2007):

wow...you saw Mist...at least the end.

I went and was shocked at the portrayals and
the OUTRAGEOUSLY unnecessary ending.
They are teaching people to kill and commit
suicide...to GIVE UP TOO EARLY, as you state.

Submission and suicide

...killing your own child when his life isn't
even in IMMEDIATE danger.

Something is UP with that film.

Mind control...conditioning?

Fortunately, there were only FIVE (5) total people
in the theater.

I could go on about this film but I haven't time.

The producer/directors are evil sobs in my view
...at the very least.

Resistance and perseverance are mocked and
betrayed in this film...bad signs.

-------------------------------------------

Seems to me that Rense's interpretation of Makow's article is somewhat off.

Makow said the ending seemed false to him. They gave up to early.

Rense says that as Henry states, they are teaching people to give up too early. To kill and commit suicide.

As far as I can tell, Makow didn't mention anything about teaching people to kill and commit suicide.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-08-2007, 10:56 AM
if they show something in a movie that induces someone to do something subconsciously then they are teaching that thing, without having to spell it out don’t you think?

things don’t need to be spelled out to be implied and be taught by mind control of the subconscious

you know what I’m saying,

its like the word imply has a meaning here, don’t you think?

BlueAngel
12-08-2007, 11:12 AM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
if they show something in a movie that induces someone to do something subconsciously then they are teaching that thing, without having to spell it out don’t you think?

things don’t need to be spelled out to be implied and be taught by mind control of the subconscious

you know what I’m saying,

its like the word imply has a meaning here, don’t you think?

Welcome to Club Conspiracy.

Certainly, people are in suggestible states of mind and without spelling it out in a movie, through repetition from cradle to grave, (exposure) the subconscious can act out.

For some, of course, not all and most definitely for those who were victims of mind control and live amongst society.

So, it depends on your level of suggestibility.

I don't think the majority of people will see this movie and decide they're going to kill; commit suicide or kill their child.

I think RENSE's interpretation as to what the film is about implies more of a "suggestion" than the film itself or what Henry Makow found the subject matter to be.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-08-2007, 11:33 AM
“They are teaching people to kill and commit
suicide...”

from what I can see here, all that this rense guy said was that

"to GIVE UP TOO EARLY, as you state"

he did not say that Makow said "to kill and commit suicide"

rense said "They are teaching people to kill and commit suicide"

you are taking the two phrases within that sentence and implying what rense said that makow said

you are the one who does not seem to understand what rense said

makow never corrected rense, which he normally does if he disagrees with the writer

I think you are reading something into it that was not there

why would you do that

did you read the article?

it doesn't look like you read it at all. it more looks like your subconscious mind picked the phrases and put them together in your own mind. and then accuse this guy of saying something he never said

do you do this often? why? do you suffer from ADD?

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-08-2007, 11:50 AM
blueangel said

"Seems to me that Rense's interpretation of Makow's article is somewhat off.

Makow said the ending seemed false to him. They gave up to early.

Rense says that as Henry states, they are teaching people to give up too early. To kill and commit suicide.

As far as I can tell, Makow didn't mention anything about teaching people to kill and commit suicide."

I think your interpretation is way off...

makow said "gave up to early"

rense said "to GIVE UP TOO EARLY, as you (makow) state"

so far no problem

rense said "They are teaching people to kill and commit
suicide" - he did not say anything about makow saying or implying anything

you blueangel said this. you are the one connecting the two and implying that rense said something he did not say

the sentence

"They are teaching people to kill and commit suicide...to GIVE UP TOO EARLY, as you state."

which rense wrote says what rense said and followed by what makow stated as to corroborate what rense is saying

rense is the one saying that his opinion is that

"They (the movie) are teaching people to kill and commit suicide...to GIVE UP TOO EARLY, as you state"

and to "give up early" (using makow's phrase)

that sentence does not imply that makow said anything whatsoever about killing anyone or committing suicide

I'm sorry my friend but your understanding is the problem here

you read something and then put words on people's minds as if you know what you are talking about

you don't even know what you are reading

why would your opinion matter if it is based on complete fabrications of your own mind

BlueAngel
12-08-2007, 11:50 AM
Rense said:

"They are teaching people to kill and commit
suicide...to GIVE UP TOO EARLY, as you state."

That is not what Makow said.

Makow said they gave up too early. He didn't mention suicide or killing.

If this is what Rense believes Henry implied, so be it.

If this is what Henry implied, so be it.

If I believe something else was implied, I say to each their own.

So be it.

Again, welcome to Club Conspiracy.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-08-2007, 11:59 AM
blueangel said

Rense said:

"They are teaching people to kill and commit suicide...to GIVE UP TOO EARLY, as you state."

Makow said they gave up too early. He didn't mention suicide or killing.

that is exactly my point. what rense said is not what makow said. you are the one who thinks that rense’s opinion becomes (as if by some magic) what rense said that makow said

rense’s opinion is not stating that makow said that in his article. it is just rense’s opinion

of course not, it is “rense’s opinion”

what is it that you don’t understand?

BlueAngel
12-08-2007, 12:37 PM
I think you're confused. You seem to be in a quaqmire.

Of course, it's Rense's opinion. I haven't stated otherwise.

You must be right, though.

Makow believes the movie was about teaching people to kill, commit suicide and give up too early; although these weren't his precise words as inferred by Rense, because, otherwise, he would have corrected him.

Now, it's crystal clear, right?

Life plays cruel tricks sometimes.

BlueAngel
12-08-2007, 01:01 PM
From Makow's front page:

The following is an excerpt from an article on Makow's front page at present, after the comment section, which includes the following link:

][url=http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2007/120407_common_knowledge.htm] (http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2007/120407_common_knowledge.htm)

Though Cossiga was never one of a rare breed - an honest politician - as Prison Planet calls him ! I mean how can a leader of GLADIO be an honest politician? It doesnt make much sense as most things Alex Jones keeps promoting.....

---------------------------------------------

I went Makow's archives in an attempt to provide the permanent link to this front page, but it doesn't include the articles that appear after the comment section.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-08-2007, 01:37 PM
here we go again. you see you keep doing it.

if you read the article and understand what is being said and how it is being said, you’d realize that the statement from Alex Jones article

“Cossiga gained respect from opposition parties as one of a rare breed - an honest politician - and led the country for seven years until April 1992.”

is one that must have originated from “research” and not from Alex’s ass. I guarantee you that if you do your own research you’d find out that this guy was considered among his peers as “an honest” politician... not just Alex’s opinion. this is what journalists are supposed to do, do research and verify the information they print, this is part of the “editorial” process...

then you go on to say without any validity whatsoever

“It doesnt make much sense as most things Alex Jones keeps promoting.....”

Alex if obviously not promoting but providing journalistic research. a “journal” is a record

you might not like the truth, it might not make sense, since it most of the time doesn’t in these days run by decrepit liars that have nothing to offer but falsehoods, lies, and deceptions on a grand scale

but what Alex is doing here is providing us with a “record” a “journal” of facts he has researched

i bet you anything if you called in into his show and tried to talk to him about any subject you wouldn’t stand a chance to stay up in the air with him for more than 15 seconds before he would realize you don’t know what the hell you are talking about. you are just mumbling words that come straight out of you ass and not your brain (since you don't seem to be using it right)

obviously anyone who claims that Alex or even Rense are disinformation are the ones afraid of the truth and those are the ones that want to promote garbage based on just any personal crap that comes out of your ass/mouth

you never really think about what you are saying, since it is never truth,

you must be a disinformation agent, what else could you be. you talk lies, you distort everything you read on a sentence by sentence pattern, let alone the entire paragraph or the entire article, that would be impossible to expect

people like you are the ones who portray this image the conspiracies are false, that truth are lies, that lies are true, that your leaders are the answer to a beautiful world with terminator seeds, human surveillance microchips, cameras everywhere, and end up giving real truth seekers a bad name because people like you provide nothing but confused, unsupported nonsense and garbage to read

thank you for welcoming into your forum, I am without words...

BlueAngel
12-08-2007, 01:49 PM
The Alex Jones reference is from Makow's front page. They are not my words, PAL!

Go to Makow's front page.

I can place the link here, but when future articles are written they will appear instead of the current article.

I went to the archives for the permanent link to this front page, but it only contains Makow's current article and the comments that follow pertaining to that article and not the articles that follow.

Did you follow that?

www.henrymakow.com

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-08-2007, 01:52 PM
you don't need to PAL me, I am not your PAL...

BlueAngel
12-08-2007, 02:19 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:

It wasn't meant as a friendly gesture, PAL!

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-08-2007, 03:53 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:

you do enjoy irritating people don't you?

is that one of your "good" things? good qualities?

BlueAngel
12-08-2007, 07:42 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:

you do enjoy irritating people don't you?

is that one of your "good" things? good qualities?

Apparently, you irriate quite easily and you've only be here for a very short time.

The post I made about Jeff Rense's comment irritated you right out of the woodwork.

Stick around longer, and you might find me under your skin.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-08-2007, 07:59 PM
I can tell you are not very well liked around here. you are probably under everyone's skin already, aren't ya'?

BlueAngel
12-08-2007, 08:11 PM
9G7X said:

"I can tell you are not very well liked around here. you are probably under everyone's skin already, aren't ya'?"

Just those who come here with dishonest motives and that's a good thing.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-08-2007, 08:13 PM
what do you know about honesty?

what is honesty?

BlueAngel
12-08-2007, 08:18 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
what do you know about honesty?

what is honesty?

Integrity.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-08-2007, 08:20 PM
yeah, but that's an empty word. integrity about what? how are you honest? how do you show integrity by making big accusations without proof?

BlueAngel
12-08-2007, 08:23 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
yeah, but that's an empty word. integrity about what? how are you honest? how do you show integrity by making big accusations without proof?

Who said there isn't PROOF???

It's not an accusation, it's TRUTH!

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-08-2007, 08:26 PM
in how many ways can anyone move their hand and say hi and wave a crowd without making what might seem like a satanic sign?

BlueAngel
12-08-2007, 08:29 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
in how many ways can anyone move their hand and say hi and wave a crowd without making what might seem like a satanic sign?

DON'T raise the index finger and pinky finger, leaving the middle finger and ring finger hidden.

If you don't know what a typical hand wave is, I suggest you google it.

All four fingers and thumb are in sight.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-08-2007, 08:33 PM
that is not 100 percent guaranteed. it depends how you were raised and your exposure to others. I have seen many people wave with their two middle fingers leaving the both the pinky and the index finger up in the air looking like one of your satanic hand signs. and these people might have never known about anything satanic...

BlueAngel
12-08-2007, 08:34 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
that is not 100 percent guaranteed. it depends how you were raised and your exposure to others. I have seen many people wave with their two middle fingers leaving the both the pinky and the index finger up in the air looking like one of your satanic hand signs. and these people might have never known about anything satanic...

One in a million.

Perhaps these people are a part of the "cult" and they were waving at you and you're a part of the cult.

Did that every cross your mind?

BlueAngel
12-08-2007, 09:45 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:

So, you admit there is a SATANIC hand sign, but you want US to believe that RON PAUL is flashing the I LOVE YOU sign.

Like Henry said, get a clue.

Maybe Alex Jones ought to ring him up!

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-08-2007, 10:05 PM
blueangel you keep doing this same think. you change everything around to fit what you want to hear. that is not what I said.

you have a poor understanding of the english language. where were you born?

just because a pie might look like the moon it doesn’t make the pie the moon.

just because someone is waving and the hand (which there are only so many logical and normal positionings of the hand at any one time) “might look like” one of your evil satanic hand signs doesn’t make it so. I am sorry, but you are way off base here.

you probably do not know much about math either and degrees of freedom

the hand and its movements are very finite. there are only so many possibilities.

anyone can waver their hand and without any knowledge of what their hand is looking like, it might be interpreted by any lunatic as yourself as a satanic movement of the hand.

you are the one with the evil eyes and the evil ears and the evil in you, which takes us back to square one

why are you so negative?

what happened to you early on your childhood that you think everything is evil and you leave no room for goodness or any humanity?

BlueAngel
12-08-2007, 10:26 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
blueangel you keep doing this same think. you change everything around to fit what you want to hear. that is not what I said.

I'm not changing anything. I interpret prefectly.

you have a poor understanding of the english language. where were you born?

I have an excellent grasp of the English language.

just because a pie might look like the moon it doesn’t make the pie the moon.

Really? Gee, thanks for that tip.

just because someone is waving and the hand (which there are only so many logical and normal positionings of the hand at any one time) “might look like” one of your evil satanic hand signs doesn’t make it so. I am sorry, but you are way off base here.

I'm on base and you know it, that's why you're here.

you probably do not know much about math either and degrees of freedom

There is one degree of freedom.

the hand and its movements are very finite. there are only so many possibilities.

Yes, either a hand wave or a satanic one.

anyone can waver their hand and without any knowledge of what their hand is looking like, it might be interpreted by any lunatic as yourself as a satanic movement of the hand.

Why don't you ask RON PAUL why he waves in such a strange way that most of us don't realize as a normal gesture.

you are the one with the evil eyes and the evil ears and the evil in you, which takes us back to square one

I have angel eyes.

why are you so negative?

Couldn't be more positive.

what happened to you early on your childhood that you think everything is evil and you leave no room for goodness or any humanity?

Try reading the Mind Control within the Music Industry Thread, the MKULTRA/Project Monarch thread and you'll have a clue as to why I know who is evil and why I don't think everything and everyone is evil. I am surrounded by love and goodness.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-08-2007, 10:34 PM
if there was any humanity in you, even just a tiny grain you would see goodness in Ron Paul.

you don’t because you think he is pure evil, which he is not, if you ever heard him talk, and saw him interact with other good human beings you would get a clue

but you won’t. you are dead on neglecting to see Ron Paul for what he is

you want Ron Paul to be an evil monster.

the question is “why do you so whole heartedly want him to be a satanic monster?”

BlueAngel
12-08-2007, 10:36 PM
The "intelligence" men in my life when I was a child who WERE NOT pedophiles and a part of the "satanic cult" are my HEROS.

THEY are not evil.

THEY ARE all that is good.

THEY were my saviors.

THEY were my mentors.

They saved me from being "snuffed out," thrown from the train and an early death.

My husband of 25 years is the most BEAUTIFUL man on the face of this planet.

I left EVIL behind a very long time ago.

I am exposing that EVIL.

IT exists among us, but the love that surrounds and wraps around me everyday was blessed upon me by MEN with integrity, honesty and love of country.

By GOD and the refusal to worship SATAN!

I am an American patriot and an OPERATIVE for love of country.

If you find that to represent evil, I say you are the evil one.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-08-2007, 10:43 PM
focus damn it. answer the question about Ron Paul not your pathetic handlers...

BlueAngel
12-08-2007, 10:44 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
if there was any humanity in you, even just a tiny grain you would see goodness in Ron Paul.

You don't judge people and their humanity based upon their acceptance of Ron Paul. That is a ridiculous statement.

you don’t because you think he is pure evil, which he is not, if you ever heard him talk, and saw him interact with other good human beings you would get a clue

Ron Paul needs to get a clue.

but you won’t. you are dead on neglecting to see Ron Paul for what he is

I see RON PAUL for what he is and he continues to show us what he is.

you want Ron Paul to be an evil monster.

No, I don't want Ron Paul to be an evil monster. I want Ron Paul to learn how to wave correctly to the public and not to his comrades.

the question is “why do you so whole heartedly want him to be a satanic monster?”

I don't want Ron Paul to be a satanic monster. If he is, he is and it doesn't have anything to do with me.

BlueAngel
12-08-2007, 10:46 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
focus damn it. answer the question about Ron Paul not your pathetic handlers...

I answered the question.

Those who saved me weren't pathetic handlers. The pathetic HANDLER would be Springsteen.

What a PIG he is!!

BlueAngel
12-08-2007, 10:48 PM
So, what position do you hold in the Ron Paul camp?

I didn't realize my opinion of Ron Paul was so important.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-08-2007, 10:51 PM
I don’t like your answers. you are still a pathetic evader. you don’t stick to the subject. you change it to fit your pathetic views and distorted reality.

but what I do like is that there is a grain in you that thinks that Ron Paul might not be the evil monster you are telling everyone he is.

well, if that is the case, then don’t you want to know if indeed you are misinterpreting him?

for god’s sake. we are at the end of history here. if Ron Paul is not the man I want to know. but there is so much going for him. he is naturally so humane that I could not believe for one second that he is nothing but a front. there is nothing evil about this man. he doesn’t have to fake anything because he is the real thing.

don’t you want to be absolutely sure that he is indeed evil or not evil?

don’t you care to find out and know the truth?

BlueAngel
12-08-2007, 10:58 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
I don’t like your answers. you are still a pathetic evader. you don’t stick to the subject. you change it to fit your pathetic views and distorted reality.

I'm not trying to answer to your liking. I'm not pathetic or an evader. I am precise. You don't like that. My views are spot on and my reality is REALITY.

but what I do like is that there is a grain in you that thinks that Ron Paul might not be the evil monster you are telling everyone he is.

Telling everyone?? Everyone reads this site and my opinion is etched in stone? Didn't know I had such credentials. Thanks for verifying.

well, if that is the case, then don’t you want to know if indeed you are misinterpreting him?

No. I know how to interpret. That's my speciality and I don't require assistance.

for god’s sake. we are at the end of history here. if Ron Paul is not the man I want to know. but there is so much going for him. he is naturally so humane that I could not believe for one second that he is nothing but a front. there is nothing evil about this man. he doesn’t have to fake anything because he is the real thing.

Yes, Ron Paul is the man and when he's placed in the White House all the evil doers, Banksters, rogue CIA, secret government will disappear. This one man will conquer all evil. Wake up. I think you're in OZ.

don’t you want to be absolutely sure that he is indeed evil or not evil?

No. He won't be on the ballot.

don’t you care to find out and know the truth?

Yes. Please present the evidence.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-08-2007, 11:07 PM
blueangel you don't care enough.

you have never lost your country like I have.

If you cared enough, you'd want to find out soon, very soon...

you are pathetic.

you have no soul left in you.

you are right. I shouldn't waste my time here...

BlueAngel
12-08-2007, 11:09 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
blueangel you don't care enough.

you have never lost your country like I have.

If you cared enough, you'd want to find out soon, very soon...

you are pathetic.

you have no soul left in you.

you are right. I shouldn't waste my time here...

HUH???

You lost your country?

Where did it go?

Cared enough about what?

Find out about what soon?

I am certainly not pathetic.

My soul is warm and fuzzy.

Yes. I am right. You shouldn't waste your time here.

Night.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-09-2007, 12:10 PM
disinformation agents
- are arrogant know it all-s, when in fact are nothing but hot-air filled provocateurs
- provide nothing but catch phrases and mantras and very heavy accusations without any proof
- adopt low level techniques such as quick name calling, mocking, categorizing, and associating without any real proof
- claim that the people they accuse of being hidden illuminati stooges throw in NWO phrases and mantras, yet they do not show you that Ron Paul does indeed talk and discuss these issues in depth not just phrases and mantras
- accuse whoever they choose without proof
- provide sporadic one liners claiming they know who started world war II, and that Ron Paul is ignorant of history, where as if you investigate you’d soon realize that they (the “disinformation” buffoons) are the ones that state one liners that are not even factual, like wwII being an American creation instead of mostly European (http://www.henrymakow.com/001523.html)
- create chaos, confusion, disorder, mistrust, disbelieve, lack of hope
- profess everyone is bad, even the very few good guys are satanists, without any verifiable evidence whatsoever
- are happy just the way things are
- provide no answers or solutions
- claim that everything is fixed and that there is no way out (helplessness)
- when confronted do not address the issues in questions and do not address the specific concerns you point out to them, and then go out in hiding and place their focus and assault on something or someone else
- pretend everything is ok, that they just made a mistake and want you to just forget about it so that they can go onto continuing their stupid and misguided agenda of empty garbage
- although elections have been seen even recently to be fraudulently manipulated (by the controlling party), suggest that voting is irrelevant and persuade you not to exercise one of the very few rights we have left. even if they are manipulated this is one of the most powerful acts we can do as citizens, to go out and vote in mass, just for the powerful symbolism it carries the day that it is exercised and the etheric energy it produces
- provide no verifiable facts
- provide no verifiable proof
- prove by their very nature of misguidance, without solutions, and acceptance that they are nothing but “disinformation” agents themselves
- will never provide you with any solid provable and verifiable evidence, because there is none they can find

Peter
12-09-2007, 01:18 PM
There is no hope for people like you. You are unable and unwilling to learn. You call Blue Angel a disinformation agent? Check your head please. Everything she tells here is from her personal experience. The things she talks about are not known by the general public. Take advantage of her being here, because she is one of the few who escaped from the illuminati slavery hell. Her story is the living proove that with faith you can defeat them. Faith is the only difference between life and dead in this terrible world

BlueAngel
12-09-2007, 06:26 PM
Peter wrote:
There is no hope for people like you. You are unable and unwilling to learn. You call Blue Angel a disinformation agent? Check your head please. Everything she tells here is from her personal experience. The things she talks about are not known by the general public. Take advantage of her being here, because she is one of the few who escaped from the illuminati slavery hell. Her story is the living proove that with faith you can defeat them. Faith is the only difference between life and dead in this terrible world

Well, Peter, I couldn't have said it better myself.

How true.

What I write about the "satanic cult" is from personal experience.

It is a truth which I have kept hidden for a very long time.

A truth too unbearable to accept and too unbelievable to share then, but not now.

The time was not right.

Peter
12-09-2007, 08:49 PM
Yes it is extremelly difficult to talk about things like that. Anyway, your experiences are important for other people to hear, because they go to the core of the problems in our world. The illuminst control us through mindcontrol. I guess we have one thing in common. The reason both of us are still alive is our faith.

That brings me back to Henri Makow. I like Henri Makows writings because he's one of the few writers who offer a solution for the state of the world were we are in now. His message is pretty clear. In case we keep our faith and cherish our families, the illuminist will not be able to defeat us.

Alex Jones and Jeff Rense in contrast just tell us how bad everything is, but they offer no solutions, except buying their gold and new age health products.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-09-2007, 09:16 PM
misery attracts misery. the two of you deserve each other.

you are both very narrow minded. you see one thing and one thing only.

only those you approve of (which are who) are Ok everyone else is illuminati, besides your credentials are none

neither of you know what an open mind means

what blueangel needs is some serious help, she has nothing to offer here but instigation and irritation

your last statement is a complete falsehood

“Alex Jones and Jeff Rense in contrast just tell us how bad everything is, but they offer no solutions, except buying their gold and new age health products.”

that shows two things right off the bat, besides the fact that you obviously do not know what you are talking about, you do not know anything about truth and about searching for truth, and here you go again with your empty mantra bullshit, who the hell is going to believe that

go on and lick each other’s wounds, you are both pathetic, and neither of you stand for anything, including anything that would even barely resemble what truth is

you are both agents of disinformation and internet provocateurs, you have nothing good to offer

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-09-2007, 09:17 PM
disinformation agents
- are arrogant know it all-s, when in fact are nothing but hot-air filled provocateurs
- provide nothing but catch phrases and mantras and very heavy accusations without any proof
- adopt low level techniques such as quick name calling, mocking, categorizing, and associating without any real proof
- claim that the people they accuse of being hidden illuminati stooges throw in NWO phrases and mantras, yet they do not show you that Ron Paul does indeed talk and discuss these issues in depth not just phrases and mantras
- provide sporadic one liners claiming they know who started world war II, and that Ron Paul is ignorant of history, whereas if you investigate you’d soon realize that they (the “disinformation” buffoons) are the ones that state one liners that are not even factual, like wwII being an American creation instead of mostly European (http://www.henrymakow.com/001523.html)
- profess everyone is bad, even the very few good guys are satanists, without any verifiable evidence whatsoever
- when confronted do not address the issues in questions and do not address the specific concerns you point out to them, and then go out in hiding and place their focus and assault on something or someone else
- pretend everything is ok, that they just made a mistake and want for you to just forget about it so that they can go onto continuing their stupid and misguided agenda of empty garbage
- although elections have been seen even recently to be fraudulently manipulated (by the controlling party), suggest that voting is irrelevant and persuade you not to exercise one of the very few rights we have left. even if they are manipulated this is one of the most powerful acts we can do as citizens, to go out and vote in mass, just for the powerful symbolism it carries the day that it is exercised and the etheric energy it produces
- prove by their very nature of misguidance, without solutions, and acceptance that they are nothing but “disinformation” agents themselves
- will never provide you with any solid provable and verifiable evidence, because there is none they can find

BlueAngel
12-09-2007, 09:34 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
misery attracts misery. the two of you deserve each other.

I'm not miserable, but you sure sound like an angry and miserable person.

you are both very narrow minded. you see one thing and one thing only.

More correct to say that I am very open minded and you are very close-minded.

only those you approve of (which are who) are Ok everyone else is illuminati, besides your credentials are none

I've talked about the fact that Ron Paul is most probably an occultist. So, how then do you come up with your statistic that I say EVERYONE is Illuminati?

neither of you know what an open mind means

It's open enough to know that your mind is closed.

what blueangel needs is some serious help, she has nothing to offer here but instigation and irritation

I love these couch psychologists who are in need of serious help themselves.

your last statement is a complete falsehood

“Alex Jones and Jeff Rense in contrast just tell us how bad everything is, but they offer no solutions, except buying their gold and new age health products.”

Yes. Impending gloom and doom are what they speak.

that shows two things right off the bat, besides the fact that you obviously do not know what you are talking about, you do not know anything about truth and about searching for truth, and here you go again with your empty mantra bullshit, who the hell is going to believe that

Proclamations, proclamations.

go on and lick each other’s wounds, you are both pathetic, and neither of you stand for anything, including anything that would even barely resemble what truth is

Peter isn't licking my wounds and I'm not licking his wounds. We're having a conversation. Besides, I don't have any wounds that need licking.

you are both agents of disinformation and internet provocateurs, you have nothing good to offer

You wouldn't be here if I were an agent of disinformation. I have only GOOD to offer.

BlueAngel
12-09-2007, 09:39 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
disinformation agents
- provide sporadic one liners claiming they know who started world war II, and that Ron Paul is ignorant of history, whereas if you investigate you’d soon realize that they (the “disinformation” buffoons) are the ones that state one liners that are not even factual, like wwII being an American creation instead of mostly European (http://www.henrymakow.com/001523.html)
- pretend everything is ok, that they just made a mistake and want for you to just forget about it so that they can go onto continuing their stupid and misguided agenda of empty garbage

No need to describe yourself. We are aware that you are an agent of disinformation.

Peter
12-09-2007, 09:58 PM
My wounds are fixed, thanks to my faith and persistence. See I offer a solution: faith, love and care. Anyway, you do not hear about this anymore in the media nowadays, so it might sound strange to you me9.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-09-2007, 10:09 PM
every time you (blueangel) post you prove my point without me having to do anything

you provide empty nothing

you took my work, wrapped it around (like if you knew what it actually means, which you still don’t), claimed without any proof that I am what you wholeheartedly are – a disinformation provocateur, an instigator at best

and then you are happy with the empty garbage you just provided

you are worthless, go back to your stupid SPRINGSTEEN thread you are so obsessed about and learn more about pedophiliacs. what a past-time...

BlueAngel
12-09-2007, 10:16 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
every time you post you prove my point without me having to do anything

Every time I post, I prove my point and disprove your point.

you provide empty nothing

The pages I fill are not empty.

you took my work, wrapped it around (like if you knew what it actually means, which you still don’t), claimed without any proof that I am what you wholeheartedly are – a disinformation provocateur, an instigator at best

What's good for the goose....

and then you are happy with the empty garbage you just provided

I am happy providing useful information, intelligence and knowledge.

you are worthless, go back to your stupid SPRINGSTEEN thread you are so obsessed about and learn more about pedophiliacs. what a past-time...

I am priceless.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-09-2007, 10:20 PM

you are an "idiot" - a person of subnormal intelligence; changeling, cretin, half-wit, imbecile, moron, retard; simple, simpleton

BlueAngel
12-09-2007, 10:25 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:

you are an "idiot" - a person of subnormal intelligence; changeling, cretin, half-wit, imbecile, moron, retard; simple, simpleton

See, I just proved my point.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-09-2007, 10:26 PM
you are showing everyone what an idiot you really are, but you are just too stupid to realize...

BlueAngel
12-09-2007, 10:27 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
you are showing everyone what an idiot you really are, but you are just too stupid to realize...

You certainly are demonstrating very well what you speak.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-09-2007, 10:28 PM
and you still don't get it...

BlueAngel
12-09-2007, 10:30 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
and you still don't get it...

Oh, I get it. You can be sure of that.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-09-2007, 10:33 PM
Ok, I can't see you are getting nothing, because you are nothing that provides nothing but emptiness, a void...

Peter
12-09-2007, 10:40 PM
Time to grow up me9. You are talking to adults here, so please try to raise yourself to our level.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-09-2007, 10:46 PM
I wish you were adult enough to admit that you are full of it. I truly wish there was a level to step up to, but your level is false, is not there.

you are dead wrong about Ron Paul, Henry Makow, Jeff Rense, and Alex Jones. but you don't know that you don't know,

Peter
12-10-2007, 06:01 PM
The most annoying part of Alex Jones website is the small one line advertisments they introduced. They are almost impossible to distinguish from the articles. Very sneaky way to get people to read advertisments.

Than at the bottom of the page there is a page advdertisment about the book of revelation ofcourse. Just make us more desparate. It is well known that the illuminati have been promoting the book of revelation agressively for the last 100-150 years. This book is ofcourse writen by them, just like the rest of the bible. They are promoting the book of revelation because it promotes the end times are the end of the ages. They want christians to believe that the trouble currently organized illuminati is inevitable, because its written in the bible. This makes it easier for christians to accept their current agenda. With other words, this more illuminati propaganda on agent Alexs website.

BlueAngel
12-10-2007, 10:50 PM
How coincidental.

The Book of Revelations spells it all out!

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-11-2007, 12:45 AM
blueangel, you are just a bad apple, an illuminati reject. you are not good for good things, and no good for bad things, you are no good for anything useful to rest of us

you know that all that you do is to just bother and irritate everyone in this forum without providing any useful content. you never have, and you never will

you just fill pages and pages of HTML with pure unadulterated garbage

your attitude sucks. you have no self-respect and no self discipline of any kind, and that’s why you do not respect anyone in this forum because you don’t even respect yourself

every single time you act like a plain fool you demonstrate your lack of respect for everything including specially yourself

your “realage” must be just about 12 years old, that’s how immature you are, that is the intellectual level of the things that you can figure out to say in your responses. your techniques are those of a 12 year old. a 12 year old would be more useful than you to this forum. really

you criticize everything and you hate everyone

I bet you anything that if you left and disappeared from this forum everyone is going to be really appreciative of your decision to leave and no one, not one single person is going to miss you

then we could all go back and do something useful for a change

I sincerely wish I could help you but I am not a shrink

good bye and farewell

get some help, “pronto”

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-11-2007, 10:08 PM
Consensus Shattered As Major Scientific Study Says Global Warming Is Natural - by Paul Joseph Watson

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 - Prison Planet (Alex's Jones Site)

Attempts to reduce CO2 emissions "pointless" as sun is cited as climate change culprit

The so-called scientific consensus that global warming is man-made has been shattered with the release of a major new study backed by three universities which concludes that climate change over the past thirty years is explained by natural factors and that attempts to reduce carbon dioxide emissions are irrelevant.

Climate scientists at the University of Rochester, the University of Alabama, and the University of Virginia report that temperature fluctuations over the past three decades are not consistent with greenhouse model predictions and more closely correlate with solar activity.

The report dismisses attempts to reverse global warming by reducing carbon emissions as ineffective and pointless

Authored by Prof. David H. Douglass (Univ. of Rochester), Prof. John R. Christy (Univ. of Alabama), Benjamin D. Pearson (graduate student), and Prof. S. Fred Singer (Univ. of Virginia), the study appears in this month's International Journal of Climatology of the Royal Meteorological Society.

“The observed pattern of warming, comparing surface and atmospheric temperature trends, does not show the characteristic fingerprint associated with greenhouse warming. The inescapable conclusion is that the human contribution is not significant and that observed increases in carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases make only a negligible contribution to climate warming," said lead author David H. Douglass.

Co-author John Christy said: “Satellite data and independent balloon data agree that atmospheric warming trends do not exceed those of the surface. Greenhouse models, on the other hand, demand that atmospheric trend values be 2-3 times greater. We have good reason, therefore, to believe that current climate models greatly overestimate the effects of greenhouse gases. Satellite observations suggest that GH models ignore negative feedbacks, produced by clouds and by water vapor, that diminish the warming effects of carbon dioxide.”

Co-author S. Fred Singer said: “The current warming trend is simply part of a natural cycle of climate warming and cooling that has been seen in ice cores, deep-sea sediments, stalagmites, etc., and published in hundreds of papers in peer-reviewed journals. The mechanism for producing such cyclical climate changes is still under discussion; but they are most likely caused by variations in the solar wind and associated magnetic fields that affect the flux of cosmic rays incident on the earth’s atmosphere. In turn, such cosmic rays are believed to influence cloudiness and thereby control the amount of sunlight reaching the earth’s surface and thus the climate. Our research demonstrates that the ongoing rise of atmospheric CO2 has only a minor influence on climate change. We must conclude, therefore, that attempts to control CO2 emissions are ineffective and pointless – but very costly."

The findings of the report help to explain why we are witnessing climate change in almost every corner of our solar system, from Mars to Pluto, to Jupiter and to the moons of Neptune - and clearly identify the sun as the main culprit and not CO2 emissions - which are being used as a pretext for control freaks to completely dominate every aspect of our lives.

Man-made global warming advocates have often made their case by claiming that the scientific consensus is fully behind CO2 emissions as the main driver of climate change, when in fact the UN's own IPCC report was disputed by the very scientists that the UN claimed were behind it.

In reality, a significant number of prominent experts dispute the global warming mantra, but many have been intimidated into silence and had their careers threatened simply for stating an opposing view.

HAT TIP: Canadian Free Press

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2007/121107_global_warming.htm

BlueAngel
12-12-2007, 10:13 AM
Well, then I guess we should just let it all be. Certainly, these scientists are right. There isn't anything produced by humans that have an effect on global warming.

What would be wrong with a consensus that believes CO2 emissions as the main driver of climate change?

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-12-2007, 12:01 PM
global warming is another new world order ploy to control populations across the globe through government laws and regulations whose ultimate goal is to tax individuals, criminalize and restrict the use of natural resources and utilities, such as water, natural gas, and electricity, while claiming that it contributes to global warming, and creating artificial scarcity by which they can continue to profit while robing humanity from their right to live and robing them from the fruits of their labor.

it’s just another one of those magic ideas that came out of their think tanks, such as,

the "committee of 300", the round table, CFR (council on roreign relations), international institute, for strategic studies, tavistock institute, rand research and development corporation, standford research institue, and institute for policy studies

why do you think that al gore and the UN’s intergovernmental panel on climate change won the 2007 nobel peace prize by which he is now promoting this idea of a global carbon tax, and taxing gasoline, jet fuel, kerosene, coal, and natural gas
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tom-donohue/dingell-is-right-about-n_b_75121.html

another political idea to dupe us out of our earnings, while they can legally destroy the environment

shell’s aluminum contamination of natural water resources in northern ireland
<a href="http://i.current.com/swf/barca/vm2_embed.swf?vid=http://v.current.com/video/asset/871/565/61/AGOszr6L&img=http://i.current.com/images/asset/871/565/61/AGOszr6L&tit=Policing%20The%20Pollution:%20%22Don't%20Menti on%20The%20Water.%22&top=&h=http://current.com&i=87156551&p=http://current.com/items/87156551_policing_the_pollution_don_t_mention_the_ water&s=1" target="_blank">87156551_policing_the_pollution_don_t_mention_the_ water</a>

Peter
12-12-2007, 04:47 PM
More disinformation by agent Alex. Global warming is real, but is not caused by CO2. Its caused by climate engineering. There is indeed no evidence that its caused by CO2. Agent Alex writes a lot about chemtrails and HAARP on his website. Why doesn't he make the connection with global warming? You have to be very carefull with this disinfo artists me9. They tell 95% truth but in there is somewhere the big lie.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-12-2007, 10:31 PM
the bees' needs - by richard c. hoagland and david wilcock
http://www.enterprisemission.com/Bees/thebeesneeds.htm

search for “global warming”. there is unpublished interplanetary data that clearly shows that the entire “solar system” is undergoing a warming cycle, that has nothing to do with us humans going to work everyday, or even taking a trip anywhere

no real data shows that we have anything to do with “global warming”, however HAARP probably contributes to a much higher percentage, if any, than all of us combined

but neither mainstream (politicized) science, nor mainstream (politicized) news are letting anyone know about this very important detail – that “global warming” is a planetary phenomenon for the entire solar system

the reason is obvious, and so why the new world order is pushing this “global warming” idea as being true is also obvious, specially when we know who is behind its creation, its promotion, and its taxation

BlueAngel
12-12-2007, 10:42 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
the bees' needs - by richard c. hoagland and david wilcock
http://www.enterprisemission.com/Bees/thebeesneeds.htm

search for “global warming”. there is unpublished interplanetary data that clearly shows that the entire “solar system” is undergoing a warming cycle, that has nothing to do with us humans going to work everyday, or even taking a trip anywhere

no real data shows that we have anything to do with “global warming”, however HAARP probably contributes to a much higher percentage, if any, than all of us combined

but neither mainstream (politicized) science, nor mainstream (politicized) news are letting anyone know about this very important detail – that “global warming” is a planetary phenomenon for the entire solar system

the reason is obvious, and so why the new world order is pushing this “global warming” idea as being true is also obvious, specially when we know who is behind its creation, its promotion, and its taxation

You previously posted an article from prison planet that stated humans had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with global warming.

If you didn't agree with it, why did you post it?

Peter brought up some good points about climate engineering, HAARP, etc. and....

Now, this latest post by you about HAARP contributing to global warming?

Can't you make up your own mind?

Is it HAARP, is it climate engineering, is it chemtrails, is it natural?

Rather than posting conflicting opinions that you find on the internet.

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?

Peter
12-12-2007, 10:47 PM
The bees are dying because they are inbred. The wild bees are doing better than ever before. More disaster stories to traumatize us. The bee virus was discovered by an Israeli scientist. Great. Probably he made it himself.

The sun is more active than before, so its not surprising that the solar system is warming up. I agree with you that there is no prove for co2 causing global warming.

BlueAngel
12-12-2007, 10:57 PM
Synopsis:

Peter, ME9, Alex Jones, Al Gore and scientists from around the world have concluded that global warming is due to:

(1) CO2;

(2) Natural (Sun);

(3) HAARP, (climate engineering) so the NWO can place a tax on fuel.

Am I correct or have I left something out?

BlueAngel
12-12-2007, 11:15 PM
Peter wrote:
The bees are dying because they are inbred. The wild bees are doing better than ever before. More disaster stories to traumatize us. The bee virus was discovered by an Israeli scientist. Great. Probably he made it himself.

The sun is more active than before, so its not surprising that the solar system is warming up. I agree with you that there is no prove for co2 causing global warming.

Why wouldn't you think that global warming is a combination of Co2, natural and climate engineering all working in collaboration with each other?

Sure, the Illuminists can blame it all on Co2 for tax purposes, but surely the toxins that are spewed into the atmosphere by manufacturing plants, Co2, toxic waste, aerosols, etc. cannot be good.

I agree the bee story was for traumatization purposes.

Shadow
12-13-2007, 01:14 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

Peter wrote:

Why wouldn't you think that global warming is a combination of Co2, natural and climate engineering all working in collaboration with each other?

Sure, the Illuminists can blame it all on Co2 for tax purposes, but surely the toxins that are spewed into the atmosphere by manufacturing plants, Co2, toxic waste, aerosols, etc. cannot be good.

I agree the bee story was for traumatization purposes.

An arguament is brewing?

BlueAngel
12-13-2007, 01:21 AM
Has anyone noticed that Shadow doesn't have anything of importance to post?

Peter
12-13-2007, 04:56 PM
No Shadow. No argument is brewing. We are just discussing.

It is possible that CO2 causes global warming. However we have only 50 years of direct air measurments of CO2 concentration. To short to make a valid conclusion. Climate is something you have to look at over periods over hundreds of millions of years if you want to make any valid conclusion. Than there is the fact that in every climate debate the CO2 measurments from before 1950s are ignored, because they show that in the 1940's the co2 concentration was higher than now. This does not correspond with the man made global warming theory, so these measurments are ignored. Conclusion: it is impossible to know what the effect is of putting large amounts of CO2 in the atmosphere, so its better to not do this.

Here disinfo agent Alex comes in the picture again. He says the manmade global warming theory is all bullshit. This might be possible, but we have no way of proving that is either bullshit or not. If Alex was honest he would admit that we do not know the effect of CO2 on climate. He is not honest so he just says its all bullshit and we do not need to worry about this. This opinion of his is clearly wrong. We can not keep on pumping co2 in the atmosphere at the rate we do currently because of we do not know the effect on the earths climate.

I got fooled by this reasoning of alex before. Now I understand were the big lie is in what he says about global warming. The big lie is that he tries to convince us that we do not need to worry about co2 and global warming at all.

redrat11
12-13-2007, 06:26 PM
Jeeez...

You people are OLD AND STALE, just like this thread, OLD NEWS.

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3289&forum=15&post_id=26670&

BlueAngel
12-13-2007, 06:43 PM
Peter wrote:
No Shadow. No argument is brewing. We are just discussing.

It is possible that CO2 causes global warming. However we have only 50 years of direct air measurments of CO2 concentration. To short to make a valid conclusion. Climate is something you have to look at over periods over hundreds of millions of years if you want to make any valid conclusion. Than there is the fact that in every climate debate the CO2 measurments from before 1950s are ignored, because they show that in the 1940's the co2 concentration was higher than now. This does not correspond with the man made global warming theory, so these measurments are ignored. Conclusion: it is impossible to know what the effect is of putting large amounts of CO2 in the atmosphere, so its better to not do this.

Here disinfo agent Alex comes in the picture again. He says the manmade global warming theory is all bullshit. This might be possible, but we have no way of proving that is either bullshit or not. If Alex was honest he would admit that we do not know the effect of CO2 on climate. He is not honest so he just says its all bullshit and we do not need to worry about this. This opinion of his is clearly wrong. We can not keep on pumping co2 in the atmosphere at the rate we do currently because of we do not know the effect on the earths climate.

I got fooled by this reasoning of alex before. Now I understand were the big lie is in what he says about global warming. The big lie is that he tries to convince us that we do not need to worry about co2 and global warming at all.

See, the MO of disinformation artists is that they very rarely form their own opinions and post them, like some members of this forum.

Instead, they post link, after link after link with articles from other internet sources that many times contain conflicting information about the subject.

They don't provide analysis, conclusion and/or discussion, etc.

Just leaves the door open to way too many theories.

An overload of information.

It basically leaves the reader perplexed as to what to believe.

Hence, the name, disinformation artist.

Peter
12-13-2007, 07:18 PM
Climate is a very difficult subject to understand, because its influenced by so many factors. CO2 causing global warming might be true, but we have to take every other influencing factor into account. This is not happening, so the discussion about global warming is flawed. You can not discuss this subject without talking about climate engineering, the movement of continents, solar activity and much more. Thats my biggest problem with the global warming hysteria. The elite indeed use this to scare us into submission.

I just googled alex jones website. He offers no solutions for the energy crisis except showing advertisments for "alternative" energy companies by google. Great.

He never talks about Tesla and zero point energy. Ofcourse not, because than the illuminist can not charge us for energy. Because alex is in bed with them he does not tell us about this. Instead he shows adds of a shady energy company, even rockefeller owned GE.

BlueAngel
12-13-2007, 08:41 PM
Peter wrote:
Climate is a very difficult subject to understand, because its influenced by so many factors. CO2 causing global warming might be true, but we have to take every other influencing factor into account. This is not happening, so the discussion about global warming is flawed. You can not discuss this subject without talking about climate engineering, the movement of continents, solar activity and much more. Thats my biggest problem with the global warming hysteria. The elite indeed use this to scare us into submission.

Yes, you're right. Is is a difficult subject.

Scare us about the bees, scare us about the climate. Scare us about the terrorists. Scare us about school shootings; scare us with anthrax and they manufacture it all.

Just like they've been manufacturing weather for a very long time. This is from memory. They were messing with the weather way back then. Altering weather patterns, creating weather.

I would assume, interfering with weather could, over time, add to global warming because it is not occurring naturally, and you have to wonder about the chem trails that they use to affect the weather and other means. What is coming out of the back of those planes?

Maybe global warming doesn't exist and they used Al Gore to prop it up for taxation purposes.

I just googled alex jones website. He offers no solutions for the energy crisis except showing advertisments for "alternative" energy companies by google. Great.

If there is an energy crisis. But, even so, if there is or isn't, he needs the money from advertisement, I suppose, and the alternative energy company needs customers because once they convince us of the energy crisis, we'll need to use or want to use alternative energy companies and these will be the companies they own.

He never talks about Tesla and zero point energy. Ofcourse not, because than the illuminist can not charge us for energy. Because alex is in bed with them he does not tell us about this. Instead he shows adds of a shady energy company, even rockefeller owned GE.

Right. Free energy. What a concept. They'd still own it and find some way to charge us for it.

Shadow
12-14-2007, 09:18 AM
Look you idiot, would you mind confining your imbecilic rambling to the music industry!

There are some interesting issues which you have managed to marginilized like all the other issues you have stuck your uninformed nose into.

BlueAngel
12-14-2007, 09:28 PM
Shadow wrote:
Look you idiot, would you mind confining your imbecilic rambling to the music industry!

There are some interesting issues which you have managed to marginilized like all the other issues you have stuck your uninformed nose into.

Yes, I would mind.

The only time you stick your nose in a thread is to stalk me or make a derogatory comment to another poster.

I have yet to see you have a discussion with anyone on this forum or add anything of value to the topic.

Your only purpose here is to attempt to harass me.

They should take you off the payroll.

You're ineffective.

BlueAngel
12-14-2007, 10:31 PM
Check this out Peter, from Prison Planet.

Apparently, the powers that be are threatened by Ron Paul and, can you believe the following:

Best-selling author and Bilderberg sleuth Daniel Estulin says he has received information from sources inside the U.S. intelligence community which suggests that people from the highest levels of the U.S. government are considering an assassination attempt against Congressman Ron Paul because they are threatened by his burgeoning popularity.

------------------------------------------------

Daniel Estulin RECEIVED information from sources inside the US intelligence community, which suggests that people from the highest levels of the US government are considering an assassination attempt against Ron Paul!!

Give me a break!

Yeah, Paul's a real threat!

Certainly, he's going to be elected.

Are you kidding me?

Could be they want it to appear that he isn't one of them because he's been exposed or an attempt to garner more votes.

Good thing this guy has informants inside the intelligence community.

Too bad they didn't alert him about 911.

Shadow
12-15-2007, 11:16 AM
This is about the time that someone gets sick enough of you that they start compiling all of the meaningless crap that you so graciously manage to post on a 24/7 basis.

You of course beging to have yet another episode and begin to be rather vulgar in your attacks as well as begin threatening other people, mainly though private postings and end up getting banned yet once more.

I thought that it was the gerbil that was up to the task, but I guess not.

There were a couple of other candidates that I thought would have been doing it by now but I guess you had driven them out by boring them to death.

I could do it myself, but why waste the keystrokes. I imagine that it may be Peter that finaly drives you over the edge. Kind of ironic, you driving yourself over the edge.

BlueAngel
12-15-2007, 11:29 AM
This is about the time that someone gets sick enough of you that they start compiling all of the meaningless crap that you so graciously manage to post on a 24/7 basis.

They don't have anything better to do with their life? Didn't think so.

You of course beging to have yet another episode and begin to be rather vulgar in your attacks as well as begin threatening other people, mainly though private postings and end up getting banned yet once more.

I'm never vulgar in my attacks. I never threaten anyone. I never privately post anyone.

None of you are up to the task.

There were a couple of other candidates that I thought would have been doing it by now but I guess you had driven them out by boring them to death.

Everyone is the captain of their own ship.

I could do it myself, but why waste the keystrokes. I imagine that it may be Peter that finaly drives you over the edge. Kind of ironic, you driving yourself over the edge.

You keep talking about not wanting to waste your time, but that's all you do. I never go over the edge. That seems to be the problem, eh, Shadow?

Shadow
12-15-2007, 11:34 AM

None of you are up to the task.

Everyone is the captain of their own ship.

You keep talking about not wanting to waste your time, but that's all you do. I never go over the edge. That seems to be the problem, eh, Shadow?[/quote][/quote]

Peter
12-15-2007, 06:36 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Check this out Peter, from Prison Planet.

Apparently, the powers that be are threatened by Ron Paul and, can you believe the following:

Best-selling author and Bilderberg sleuth Daniel Estulin says he has received information from sources inside the U.S. intelligence community which suggests that people from the highest levels of the U.S. government are considering an assassination attempt against Congressman Ron Paul because they are threatened by his burgeoning popularity.

------------------------------------------------

Daniel Estulin RECEIVED information from sources inside the US intelligence community, which suggests that people from the highest levels of the US government are considering an assassination attempt against Ron Paul!!

Give me a break!

Yeah, Paul's a real threat!

Certainly, he's going to be elected.

Are you kidding me?

Could be they want it to appear that he isn't one of them because he's been exposed or an attempt to garner more votes.

Good thing this guy has informants inside the intelligence community.

Too bad they didn't alert him about 911.

Great posting Blue Angel. More disinfo. Its all part of the big show and Alex is promoting it big time on his website. Great.

Shadow
12-15-2007, 08:48 PM
Peter,

You must not repress Blue Angel, you must let come out and take "control." She has prepared for months for this grand moment of hers.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-15-2007, 08:50 PM
I think redrat's got you gone,...

BlueAngel
12-15-2007, 10:27 PM
Shadow wrote:
Peter,

You must not repress Blue Angel, you must let come out and take "control." She has prepared for months for this grand moment of hers.

Yes, a very grand moment it shall be.

Shadow
12-16-2007, 09:35 AM
BlueAngel wrote:

Shadow wrote:
Peter,

Yes, a very grand moment it shall be.

Peter
12-17-2007, 07:22 PM
Like I said before Shadow, I am in no way connected or affiliated with Blue Angel. I would dare to repress her. She would kick my but. :-? :-? :-?

Peter
12-17-2007, 07:23 PM
Sorry I wanted to say, I would not dare to repress her.

BlueAngel
12-17-2007, 07:46 PM
Peter wrote:
Sorry I wanted to say, I would not dare to repress her.

Why that's the nicest thing anyone on this site has ever said to me.

:lol:

AIWASS
04-11-2008, 01:22 PM

jewish is a religion moron, not an ethnic group, contrary do the lies you have been taught. Their is no such thing as a "jewish genetic code".

Time=Now
04-12-2008, 11:17 AM
Ha! No, you are mistaken or a dis info agent yourself. - Alex warns about the Fluoride & vaccines, that were banned in other countries, but given to your children...

There is obviously a need to clarify the misunderstandings surrounding these issues.

Shadow
04-12-2008, 12:05 PM
How do you clarify misunderstandings by misrepresenting the facts? In truth you are merely propagating the misunderstandings!

Time=Now
04-12-2008, 09:54 PM
"The Shadow Knows" (Nothing, except ways to make himself look like a childish fool). This is not an argument or a debate...

... I've looked & looked, but I can't seem to find just what the fuck it is you're attempting to talk about... Your words seem impressive to you, so you think that justifies posting it? Why not attach an example of me propagating a misunderstanding? You're a pathetic little kid, & you wouldn't last a second in the police state you're gonna get due to the ignorance of people like you... Wanna prove you're not a smartass loser kid? Call Alex Jones on his radio show & tell him what you think of him yourself. Newsflash: If you REALLY believe yourself, & are not merely an immature runt, you are in for r a seriously rude awakening. You don't deserve any more of my time.

PS:

1) The stress in my own personal life is over-bearing...
2) I'm doing serious research amongst FOOLS like 'Shadow', & just seeing what the government is doing to us makes me extremely angry...
3) You are slowing down SERIOUS work that will help many deserving people, (everyone but yourself) live much better lives, if any at all, the way things are going , & you are a FUCKING INSULT TO HUMANITY ITSELF... - First you say there is no energy cris, Alex Jones etc are disinfo agents, BUDDY.... We are not stupid, & you wasting your time is not going to to stop us, got it??? I suggest you systematically fuck yourself immediately, & goto hell, where you are welcome.
4) You can lie to yourself, you stubborn kid, but your mind knows the truth of your thoughts.

Shadow
04-13-2008, 02:42 PM
You need to find yourself a hooker and get laid.

Time=Now
04-13-2008, 07:34 PM
You don't really think that your cheap little one liners are achieving anything, do you?

Get a life, kid!
(And what the hell makes you think I don't have a sex life?) I may be working hard this weekend, when it should be spring now, but I guess the climate is fuxed amonsts other things/people. I'm working on the site that is the link in my signature because its REAL & important, GOT IT? It's doing a lot more than what you're doing.... But keep it up; because while your head is in the sand, the NWO is gonna kick your ass!

Shadow
04-14-2008, 11:11 AM
Another one line for ya:

You write like you are mentaly unbalanced!

Is there a pattern here Sparky?

Time=Now
04-15-2008, 06:51 AM
The Alex Jones show is on the Genesis Communication networks (GCN). GCN is affiliate with ABC. ABC is owned by Disney. The Disney's are one of the leading illuminati families. So here we have fake patriot Alex Jones blaming the Illuminati for everything, while he has strong ties to one of the companies of one of the leading illuminati families.

This means nothing. - Just listen to the show: infowars.com , & goto the network's website, & stream the other shows, like the power hour that blast the federal reserve. - That's like saying Coast to Coast AM is elite propaganda because they own the airwaves.
- He blames 'the globalists'. - A year ago it was 'the illuminati' - I have heard Rense.com may contain disinfo, & Alex could improve, but he sure ain't a disinfo agent. I understand it's highly improbable to have gotten inside the Grove, but just exposing it is not something 'they' would want to do...

BlueAngel
04-22-2008, 09:30 PM
RedRat has always been on the wrong track.

Time=Now
04-23-2008, 09:58 AM

The real story which Alex does not tell ofcourse is the homosexual behaviour the rich and the powerfull are involved in over there. He does not tell about the hookers flown there, male and female to serve the lust of these psychopaths. He does not talk about the sex slaves serving their. With other words, he does not tell anything.

Right, okay so that means CoasttoCoastam producers are illuminati because the airwaves are controlled by them , according to your (ill)logic...

- And you obviously have not seen the documentary yourself, for he DOES say there are gay prostitutes that go in & out of the grove, as well as the white house.

He doesn't tell anything???? He certainly does, listen to the freakin show. I thought he wasn't so great because he said 'he doesn't cover UFO stuff, but a few days ago he had an interesting guest on that did.

One can say Micheal Moore is a white-washer, but ALEX JONES??? If you're not joking, re-examine what makes you think that, or get your head examined... I do agree that it's strange that he was able to get in there, but it's a strange world afterall. - I'm just disapointed there was no footage of them Shapeshifting into the Reptilians they are...

redrat11
04-29-2008, 04:22 PM
RedRat has always been on the wrong track.

Ouch! BA

BlueAngel
04-29-2008, 04:37 PM
THEY want you to be angry about their crimes upon humanity, Time=Now. So, they're very happy at the moment, because if they can create a population of angry people, no doubt CHAOS will erupt and they will then have produced the opportunity for themselves to create ORDER in the house using NAZI tactics.

As far as shape-shifting reptilian lizards, my friend, I think you should re-examine that theory because whomever is feeding this theory into our society and whomever buys it, well, you know what they say about those people.

No credibility!

That is, of course, unless THEY can produce evidence on film as to the existence of these creatures.

The first cut is the deepest, RedRat.

Try a band-aid.

That ought to help.

Time=Now
04-29-2008, 06:42 PM
With 4000 posts, surely you have tons of .... time on your hands ;) ... What I can't understand is why you couldn't manage it a bit to take an hour to look up the evidence that would make you realize that yes, the universe is MUCH stranger than you can even imagine, & there are stranger creatures than reptilians, surely, if you know anything about the Drake equation. - So if you want to go & automatically ASSume I have no credibility, you wont listen to my advice to just fucking look at the info yourself, so I'll say it again; If you outright refuse to even attempt to accept it as a possibility that it may in fact be a serious cause for concern,(today's problems & government manipulation is caused by much more than just secret societies) then I will remind you that I have asked you to not talk to me about it if you are so ignorant. - When people spoke of the Earth being Round, or UFOs, they were not taken seriously, because too many people like you are PROGRAMMED & CONDITIONED to laugh at stuff like this.

And I'm not stupid, Blueangel, as you probably ASSume; I havn't made it clear yet, but when I write up the plan of action (to do something about all this, instead of sitting on our asses punching keys on the keyboard) , I will make it clear that we must have a PEACEFUL worldwide protest. - Rioting will induce martial law. But I guess you don't even believe there will is a plan for aa New World Order, because the alternative news is based on what people read, & is merely theory, according to you, despite many people in key positions talking about it, for example, numerous UFO abductees & CREDIBLE people in black operations that have seen Reptilians in bases & crafts... oh, not to mention our ancestors, whom you owe your life to, & the Reptilians were a commonly, publicly accepted reality, so to disrespect them is outroageous, & you make me sick, Blue'Angel'.

Time=Now
04-29-2008, 06:47 PM
It's funny (well not really; it would be if this were not so serious) that you & Shadow have thousands of posts, but you fail to see the big picture... You both surely need to spend more time reading information elsewhere, & then your posts will be more valuable to you & to me & everybody. - There is your lack of credibility right there, & I don't have to be a detective to see it, but it helps.

Good luck to ya! :eek:

Oh, & blue: This is the proper definition of theory: Definition, Synonyms and Much More from Answers.com (http://www.answers.com/theory&r=67)

BlueAngel
05-02-2008, 11:54 PM
With 4000 posts, surely you have tons of .... time on your hands ;) ... What I can't understand is why you couldn't manage it a bit to take an hour to look up the evidence that would make you realize that yes, the universe is MUCH stranger than you can even imagine, & there are stranger creatures than reptilians, surely, if you know anything about the Drake equation. - So if you want to go & automatically ASSume I have no credibility, you wont listen to my advice to just fucking look at the info yourself, so I'll say it again; If you outright refuse to even attempt to accept it as a possibility that it may in fact be a serious cause for concern,(today's problems & government manipulation is caused by much more than just secret societies) then I will remind you that I have asked you to not talk to me about it if you are so ignorant. - When people spoke of the Earth being Round, or UFOs, they were not taken seriously, because too many people like you are PROGRAMMED & CONDITIONED to laugh at stuff like this.

And I'm not stupid, Blueangel, as you probably ASSume; I havn't made it clear yet, but when I write up the plan of action (to do something about all this, instead of sitting on our asses punching keys on the keyboard) , I will make it clear that we must have a PEACEFUL worldwide protest. - Rioting will induce martial law. But I guess you don't even believe there will is a plan for aa New World Order, because the alternative news is based on what people read, & is merely theory, according to you, despite many people in key positions talking about it, for example, numerous UFO abductees & CREDIBLE people in black operations that have seen Reptilians in bases & crafts... oh, not to mention our ancestors, whom you owe your life to, & the Reptilians were a commonly, publicly accepted reality, so to disrespect them is outroageous, & you make me sick, Blue'Angel'.

Excuse me, but my 4,000 posts are a part of my job and I have been a member of Club Conspiracy on and off for three plus years.

But, anyway, sorry that I have made your life difficult and have made you sick.

I supppose I was trying to advise you that whatever credibility you have may be diminished with your reptilian theory belief.

That's all.

I certainly understand the world is more complicated than we know and that there is MUCH that has been kept secret from us, but I CANNOT adopt the shape shifting lizard theory unless I saw them with my own eyes and not merely based on hearsay.

People have been spotting UFO's for a very long time and no one has taken them seriously. Do you think that, perhaps, this may be an OPERATION with a means to an end?

Recently, military men, aircraft pilots, scientists have proclaimed that they've seen UFO's. All of a sudden, they EXIST, because they people are PROFESSIONALS and, therefore, have more credibility than the SHEEPLE!

KennyWally
05-07-2008, 01:06 AM
"" All of a sudden, they EXIST ""

Well, not really. Maybe it seems that way to some of the masses, but plenty of credible people have seen these things throughout the years, so that can't be it.

It went from being taken serious [ how about that fly-over in D.C. in 1953? ] to a joke, now back to serious....[ smell anything? ]

What is more likely, is the manipulation [ AKA the whores,liars, controllers etc ] calls for "honesty" or "openess" now, to set up the sheeple for something else.

BlueAngel
05-07-2008, 12:40 PM
BA's credibility is SUSPECT.....

My credibility isn't for you to decide. The evidence speaks for itself and I'm certain, my friend, that YOU are not in possession of same.

rainfall
05-19-2008, 09:36 PM
Its has crossed my mind once or twice the idea that some of those opposed to the gov.' etc. the likes of Alex Jones/Rense and Icke are perhaps affiliated with the higher elite or behind the gov. in one way or another. That maybe there job is to spread fear and to see who falls for the whole conspiracy thing but I do believe what they have to say for the most part. Always proceed with caution.

BlueAngel
05-19-2008, 10:11 PM
Its has crossed my mind once or twice the idea that some of those opposed to the gov.' etc. the likes of Alex Jones/Rense and Icke are perhaps affiliated with the higher elite or behind the gov. in one way or another. That maybe there job is to spread fear and to see who falls for the whole conspiracy thing but I do believe what they have to say for the most part. Always proceed with caution.

I couldn't agree more.

One must always proceed with caution.

BlueAngel
05-19-2008, 10:18 PM

I couldn't agree more.

One must always proceed with caution.

The MO of a disinformation agent is to mix a little bit of truth with a whole lot of fiction. Those who fall for it become devoted followers of anything these DA's speak. Like Icke's shape-shifting lizard theory.

These DA's spread fear and fear creates anxiety and anger.

It's called "psychological operations."

I've always wondered how Jones was able to penetrate Bohemia Grove. The place is impenetrable.

Did they give him the keys?

He certainly didn't show us what really occurs there. An OWL is certainly not very frightening.

There is a conspiracy, so falling for it would be inaccurate. Falling for everything the DA's claim to be a conspracy would be more to the point.

The conspiracy is to turn America into a third world country and strip us of our freedoms. Cause famine, poverty and disease as they have throughout the world and rule with an iron fist from behind the curtain (secret government).

KennyWally
05-20-2008, 06:09 PM
"" The MO of a disinformation agent is to mix a little bit of truth with a whole lot of fiction. ""

sorry, but I must disagree.

disinfo is mostly truth, wit ha well crafted lie woven in.

compared to bait [ rat poison ] it is mostly non lethal food [ 99 % ], only point zero [.012 % ] is poison.

just clarifying...

BlueAngel
05-20-2008, 07:13 PM
"" The MO of a disinformation agent is to mix a little bit of truth with a whole lot of fiction. ""

sorry, but I must disagree.

disinfo is mostly truth, wit ha well crafted lie woven in.

compared to bait [ rat poison ] it is mostly non lethal food [ 99 % ], only point zero [.012 % ] is poison.

just clarifying...

It's actually both.

upsidebackwards
06-13-2008, 06:04 PM
Well, I'm not entirely sure what "Club Conspiracy's" relationship with Makow is, but there's nothing trustworthy about GCN, Rense, Jones, or pretty much anyone in the so called "alternative media". Alex Jones is the worst, I honestly think that on most occassions, he makes the entire "conspiracy community" look bad. Nevermind his lack of information on some of the most important subjects, his personality is bad enough. The proclaimed "Father of the 911 Truth Movement" is kinda despicable.

Anyway, nice to see more forums out there who, while they might be searching for truth, aren't bowing down to Alex Jones, Ron Paul and others, as if they are the greatest Christian, Hero, Patriots the world has ever known. It's really quite sickening to witness.

Ron Paul pulls in $20 million? Alex Jones pulls in $200,000 in a single day with the same type of "money bomb". How much of that was corporate donated? Alex Jones is a self defeating paradigm. The very nature of his presence exposes him for what he really is; a shill...

The Bohemian Grove "infiltration" was funded by Channel 4 in the UK by the way, openly admitted to having heavy Zionist ties. Personally, I think Jones got the gig because of his affiliation with "Sacred Cow" productions, a company founded by Kevin Booth, the best friend of late comedian Bill Hicks. Bill Hicks was slated to have his own TV show through Channel 4 in the UK, but died before it could fully get into production. I think that Sacred Cow, signing on Alex Jones, kinda handed him this "infiltration" (after the popularity of 'The Blair Witch Project' style).

I'm not talking bad about Bill Hicks, because he died before any of this was being concocted, using his name and popularity.

The 'Sacred Cow' connection would also give Jones some more of his Hollywood relations, as bill Hicks was highly influential in the comedy community (he's a favorite comedian of guys like Jay Leno, Janene Garafolo, Ben Stiller, etc, etc). Jones kinda got a free pass into a celebrity club of sorts. His job is to be a figure head leader, but always let it linger, never taking it to it's most logical conclusions. Covering for the real perpetrators by always laying the conspiracy at the feet of "shadowy globalists". The epitome of an obligatory "alternative" mouthpiece.

jester5150
06-15-2008, 08:17 AM
I got to disagree with most of the post on this thread regarding alex jones and jeff rense. Both of them have provided evidence and exposed plans for a coming NWO instead of trying cover it up as most media has. Both of them have exposed things the Illuminati does not want you to know about there for there have been many attempts to debunk what they have said as lies by countless disinfo agents.there are members in this forum that i beleive to be disinfo agents based on their statements in this forum.

BlueAngel
06-15-2008, 08:23 AM
I got to disagree with most of the post on this thread regarding alex jones and jeff rense. Both of them have provided evidence and exposed plans for a coming NWO instead of trying cover it up as most media has. Both of them have exposed things the Illuminati does not want you to know about there for there have been many attempts to debunk what they have said as lies by countless disinfo agents.there are members in this forum that i beleive to be disinfo agents based on their statements in this forum.

How do they know what they know?

Why are they in possession of such heavily guarded secrets?

Were they given a play book?

I mean, if the NWO were worried about Alex Jones, etc. exposing whatever it is he is exposing besides fear, etc., they would not have provided him with a podium or given him the keys to Bohemia Grove.

Quite frankly, these guys haven't exposed anything that has detered the perpetrators in any form or fashion.

Out of the Box
07-28-2008, 06:13 AM
... and then the thread died.

Anyway, Alex Jones and Jeff Rense are obvious disinfo agents.

BlueAngel
08-05-2008, 06:21 PM
... and then the thread died.

Anyway, Alex Jones and Jeff Rense are obvious disinfo agents.

Why are Alex Jones and Jeff Rense obvious disinformation agents?

Makow writes for Rense's site.

Do you think he is unaware that they are agent's of disinformation?

Out of the Box
08-06-2008, 02:48 AM
Why are Alex Jones and Jeff Rense obvious disinformation agents?

Makow writes for Rense's site.

Do you think he is unaware that they are agent's of disinformation?

Maybe Makow is a disinfo agent himself?

Most people writing for Rense are probably decent civilians, but the Rense website and radio program are obviously disinfo. Their mixing fringe tin foil hat rubbish with genuine proven conspiracies totally discredits the genuine proven conspiracies in the eyes of most. Mixing rubbish with facts and letting the rubbish discredit the facts is a common tactic for disinformants.

With regards to Alex Jones, he's either a disinformant or a fool with no sense of marketing ;)

Gee1175
09-28-2008, 07:33 AM

I think if you look at what they are doing in Plestine for decades now, it makes you wonder if there really was any Holocaust because how can anyone who has experienced such struggle for survival do something even worse to others.
Occupying a country, demolishing thousands of homes and building illegal (entirely Jewish) setlements on their land, terrorising its people by illegal arrests, torture, even shooting their children not mentioning the checkpoints and how many people had to die in the ambulance just trying to get through one of them. And this is not done by only few rich Jews but by ordinary ones.
It definitely makes you think!

Out of the Box
09-29-2008, 05:18 AM
I think if you look at what they are doing in Plestine for decades now, it makes you wonder if there really was any Holocaust because how can anyone who has experienced such struggle for survival do something even worse to others.
Occupying a country, demolishing thousands of homes and building illegal (entirely Jewish) setlements on their land, terrorising its people by illegal arrests, torture, even shooting their children not mentioning the checkpoints and how many people had to die in the ambulance just trying to get through one of them. And this is not done by only few rich Jews but by ordinary ones.
It definitely makes you think!

I couldn't agree more. The behavior and attitude of many ordinary Jews in Israel actually confirms some of the worst antisemitic stereotypes and even goes beyond some of these stereotypes in terms of cruelty, supremacism or exploitation displayed by Jews towards gentiles.

makaveli
10-02-2008, 06:13 AM
of course alex is disinformation he bohemian grove documentary completly exposed him that was just really stupid. It's funny that most of us so called truthseekers are just as brainswashed as most the other masses.

chiefbellwether
12-23-2008, 12:09 PM
What Alex Jones does not tell about the bohemian groove.

THE DARK SECRETS OF BOHEMIAN GROVE (http://www.geocities.com/northstarzone/BOGROVE.html)

And what was in your information that Alex Jones did not tell about the bohemian grove :confused:

I've seen his film and been to his website- and everything that you supposedly exposed was already revealed from Alex Jones?

I don't get it? I was hoping to learn something new? :( But, all I got was info from Wikipedia that everyone has probably read 4 million times?

Please, by all means if you have real info that has not been released yet-
Then Share it ;)

macktruck
04-02-2009, 02:41 PM
rense is not a disinfo agent
jones is not either

someome saying that they are is suspect in my book

BlueAngel
04-02-2009, 08:41 PM
rense is not a disinfo agent
jones is not either

someome saying that they are is suspect in my book

Okay.

Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Let me clarify what you have stated.

Your opinion is that anyone who believes that Alex Jones or Jeff Rense is a disinformation agent makes them suspect in your book.

What book?

and

A suspect of what?

Having an opinion.

In my book, I suspect that someone who suspects a person is suspect for having an opinion should be considered suspect.

Darth Cacodaemon
04-07-2009, 02:31 PM
Okay.

Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Let me clarify what you have stated.

Your opinion is that anyone who believes that Alex Jones or Jeff Rense is a disinformation agent makes them suspect in your book.

What book?

and

A suspect of what?

Having an opinion.

In my book, I suspect that someone who suspects a person is suspect for having an opinion should be considered suspect.

PARANOID
LUNATIC

BlueAngel
04-07-2009, 08:03 PM
PARANOID
LUNATIC

QUOTE!

revolution60
10-08-2009, 10:04 AM
after much investigating, i came to the same conclusion that alex and lots of others out there are trying to infect the truth movement with lies, and discredit them.

the more you look into it, it becomes very apparent that alex jones and ron paul BOTH are disinfo agents. he tellas alot of truths like 95% truths, but that little 5% of disinfo are what counts.

He is TRICKING ALL THE TRUTHERS! Ron Paul is another lie! he is just another monkey in a suit! It is all a fraud! Even if ron paul gets elected that changes nothing! that does not get rid of all the corrupt power controllers!

and look at this video !!: YouTube - Alex Jones a pawn of Zionism? OPEN YOUR EYES!

LMAO! if there is anyone out there that actually follows this man seriously after watching this one, then that is SAD!

ALEX IS DISINFO! HE DISPLAYS ALL CHARACTERISTICS OF A DISINFO AGENT.

And the fact that he gets so angry , and getsd upset and discouraged when people mention zionist jews, wow... you people need to forget Alex Jones, he is leading you all to slaughter.

revolution60
10-08-2009, 10:50 AM
i would have thought by now that everyone could clearly see the connection between israel and USA, and why these jackasses are pushing for war with iran

just accept it people, its the JEWS. THE JEWS ARE THE EYE AT THE TOP

ACCEPT IT ALEX

and the rest of you truthers following that douchebag need to wake up.

He makes good videos and gives off alot of good information, and can wake you up to the reality of how the world is run, but its all those little disinformation acts that are leading everyone right back into the governments play.

i will give him credit for being one of the best disinfo agents ever LOL :D

BlueAngel
10-08-2009, 08:44 PM
Alex Jones rages against the government and, in the process, attracts a following of people who are waking up out of their cocoons and looking for the truth as they sense something is terribly amiss.

I don't attribute their waking up to Jones.

I think it has more to do with 911.

Jones mixes a little bit of truth with a lot of disinformation and employs "scare" tactics.

This keeps the "sheeple" who follow him away from the truth; confused, angry, fearful and full of anxiety.

This is the MO of a DA.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Leonardo
10-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Screw Alex Jones!

revolution60
10-13-2009, 11:49 PM
Alex Jones rages against the government and, in the process, attracts a following of people who are waking up out of their cocoons and looking for the truth as they sense something is terribly amiss.

I don't attribute their waking up to Jones.

I think it has more to do with 911.

Jones mixes a little bit of truth with a lot of disinformation and employs "scare" tactics.

This keeps the "sheeple" who follow him away from the truth; confused, angry, fearful and full of anxiety.

This is the MO of a DA.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

exactly, but my point was that alex in fact DOES show people who are truly clueless to the "big picture" , exactly what the big picture is. He simply still hides the true masterminds.

he still does wake people up and actually make them pay attention.

the whole alex jones thing could completely backfire on the government if they are not careful LMAO! :D

but in a way i think they actually want people to wake up, an the violence to start, so they can declare martial law, and declare any protestors as domestic terrorists or criminals.

in all honesty, we could do the same to them, that they do to us, using the internet, have our own think tanks, creating our own media websites, which is already advancing quickly we know that, use psy ops techniques on them, print fake stories to throw them off....the possibilities are endless...

the people i really cant stand are the ones who say "theres nothing you can do to stop it"

people have no idea of the real power they hold and have access to right now.

BlueAngel
10-14-2009, 12:05 AM
exactly, but my point was that alex in fact DOES show people who are truly clueless to the "big picture" , exactly what the big picture is. He simply still hides the true masterminds.

he still does wake people up and actually make them pay attention.

the whole alex jones thing could completely backfire on the government if they are not careful LMAO! :D

but in a way i think they actually want people to wake up, an the violence to start, so they can declare martial law, and declare any protestors as domestic terrorists or criminals.

in all honesty, we could do the same to them, that they do to us, using the internet, have our own think tanks, creating our own media websites, which is already advancing quickly we know that, use psy ops techniques on them, print fake stories to throw them off....the possibilities are endless...

the people i really cant stand are the ones who say "theres nothing you can do to stop it"

people have no idea of the real power they hold and have access to right now.

Alex Jones is unimportant.

I have no desire to discuss him with anyone.

revolution60
10-14-2009, 01:48 AM
Alex Jones is unimportant.

I have no desire to discuss him with anyone.

well it is kind of important, considering he has more traffic and followers than any other truth website out there.

its important to reach these people and let them know that alex is not all hes cracked up to be.

Out of the Box
11-06-2009, 05:20 AM
well it is kind of important, considering he has more traffic and followers than any other truth website out there.

its important to reach these people and let them know that alex is not all hes cracked up to be.

Indeed. However, we should also warn them about folks like Eric Hufschmid, Mike Delaney, Texe Marrs, Dave VonKleist and other known disinformants. Otherwise they'll just move from one disinformant to another and perhaps even abandon truthseeking altogether.

revolution60
11-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Indeed. However, we should also warn them about folks like Eric Hufschmid, Mike Delaney, Texe Marrs, Dave VonKleist and other known disinformants. Otherwise they'll just move from one disinformant to another and perhaps even abandon truthseeking altogether.

eric hufschmid is disinfo? can you explain? i thought he was a little far out, but out of all the websites out there, it seems he is not in it for money, nor does he sponsor anything, or even reference much of truth websites out there. he calls out lots of disinfo websites and personalities

he also seems genuinely paranoid, i tried to ask him some things once , the conversation ended rather quickly, LOL

though I believe it is possible he is disinfo, the faked moon landing material and some other things are very far fetched ideas.

Out of the Box
11-09-2009, 03:08 AM
eric hufschmid is disinfo? can you explain? i thought he was a little far out, but out of all the websites out there, it seems he is not in it for money, nor does he sponsor anything, or even reference much of truth websites out there. he calls out lots of disinfo websites and personalities

The problem with Hufschmid is :

his website looks pathetic (and very similar to that other disinfo site judicial.inc)
his videos are pathetic
he started out as one of many 9/11 truthseekers. Then, in a short time, there developed a network around him (with folks like Mike Delaney) and all started whining about "zionists" in the most uninformed and obnoxious way.
he falsely accuses many genuine truthseekers out there, creating confusion and paranoida
most of his information is poorly referenced and poorly argumented
he mentions 9/11, the Holocaust and the moon landing conspiracy on one side. Either topic is hard to swallow for most people, which makes mentioning all three on one site not a good idea.
He's tied with Christopher Bollyn, another known disinformant (who has an Israeli wife) Besides that, I'd also like to mention that his sister is said to have married into the family of Rupert Murdoch. I once asked Hufschmid in an email about it and he refused to answer.

Anyway, Hufschmid seems like he's planted to make "conspiracy theorists" and especially anti-zionist "conspiracy theorists" look like paranoid antisemitic fools, to sow confusion and paranoia among anti-zionist "conspiracy theorists" and to avoid anti-zionist "conspiracy theorists" reading far more reliable sources like Israel Shahak, David Duke, Kevin MacDonald, Edgar J Steele, Norman Finkelstein, Israel Shamir, ...

BlueAngel
11-21-2009, 01:20 PM
American Scofflaw (http://barbaradiamond.blogspot.com/) is a site you can trust

I took a second look.

Maybe I was too quick to delete your previous posts.

I'll see about restoring them.

jimmydan
06-23-2010, 10:13 AM
Hi, this is a really good topic and I think that you can find some others good documentary on this site : :: Download Free Political Documentaries And Watch Many Interesting, Controversial Free Documentary Films On That You Wont Find On The TV! :: (http://freedocumentaries.org/)

scapegoat18usc3059
08-01-2010, 07:25 PM
Alex Jones is definitely a corrupt disinformation agent as I have been censored many times just trying to post website links on his channel such as links to Jesse Ventura, links to my Care2 petition and other comments and links that were very informative and truthful. I think Jones is controled by several insane lawyers who are bent on censoring the truth especially when someone has many lawyers with racketeering enterprise activity so what does that make Jones et al?? Here is one link that gets ersed immediately when I post it. It reads as follows:

Check out my petition if you want to see racketeering and Tyranny insanely perpetrated on one person here in the United states, read my Care2 petition below, thx.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com­­/1/must-leave-racketeering-na­t­ion-usahttp://www.myspace.co­m/­kevinw47....

JBoy
11-12-2010, 11:58 AM
“The Illuminati knows the people are going to find out about them …the best thing they can do is call your attention towards something else & say that’s that. So they have reflected the attention on Zionism …The only problem is that most of the people in the Illuminati aren’t Jews. Their founders were Jews by birth, but not by religion. But most of its leaders, except for the Rothschilds, are Gaelic: Scotch or French Gaelic. It’s got nothing to do with Jews. Families & most of the people serving on the Grand Druid, their family trees go back to the pagan temples in Rome & Greece & England, to the original priesthood. Some go back as far as Egypt & Babylon. It’s got nothing to do with the Jews.”

At the same time, its clear the Rothschilds, a family of Sabbatean Jewish Cabalists, top the Illuminati hierarchy: HOWEVER, most jews dont belong to any org. and intermarry and are, once again, being an escape goat for the zionists.. Orthodox jews get shafted every time !!!. always.....these bastards kill jews christians,muslims, makes no difference, , wars mean $$$$

Strangelove
03-16-2011, 07:47 AM
Dont know if this has been posted yet....

Alex Jones on 'The View' discussing Charlie Sheen. Very suspect.

How does a guy like Jones get on a big show like that plugging his site and everything?

YouTube - Alex Jones Culture Jams The View