PDA

View Full Version : Club conspiracy is closing????


Peter
12-15-2007, 05:40 PM
This site is closing. Thats not very cool. I am interested in the opinion of people posting on this site. Do you want it to continue or not? Do you think this website is valuable to you?

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-15-2007, 06:13 PM
obviously Henry Makow has more important things to do, and it is no longer worth his effort

some people that post here, certainly do not belong in this forum. their rules of engagement are very hostile, are disrespectful, and often times are even insane

they have no respect for others or themselves.

they know that they are way out there, out of touch, and in another reality, yet they keep telling themselves and everybody else here, that is not them, but everybody else, and obviously we can all see that there is something seriously wrong with that statement and specially the person who keeps hammering this upon the rest of us.

I sincerely think that Henry is serious this time. he will close the site and let it go. nothing is going to be lost but some egos, a lot of wasted text, and the time of those who live here, for lack of something better to do with themselves

at this point he is looking for someone to take over the responsibility, pay the bills, moderate, and dispose of some of the problem members that have gotten us here

be well

Peter
12-15-2007, 06:44 PM
Yes it is getting out of hand. Probably Henri has already enough work with his website. He does all that stuff besides his normal duties and still he can come up with good writings weekly. I still think this is a good forum besides the people who are fighting eachother. Especially today two of them are really getting out of hand. Most people are not involved in this fight. Should this site be closed for the few who are fighting? Maybe not. Anyway I wish the person who comes forward to take it over good luck. It will be a difficult task.

redrat11
12-15-2007, 06:59 PM
Date: Saturday, December 15, 2007 5:41 PM

To: hmakow@gmail.com

Subject: Dr. Makow i can pay for clubconspiracy

Size: 742 Bytes

I can put one hundred dollars to pay for the yearly dues, but, I would rather
not have this forum moderated, since I believe that to be a form of censorship,
we may argue alot here and rant and rave, but in the end freedom of speech is
more valuable to society than censorship and moderation, in my opinion.








>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



People, we may argue relentlessly toward each other, but it is what it is, A conspiracy forum, and I sure will miss it. Moderation would be the Nail on the Coffin here. get a grip people! And personally, I NEVER POST ON ANY CONSPIRACY FORUM that is moderated, that would be like being shackled, (I know some of you wish this) but again your wrong, and I'm right..LOL :-)

The other forums on the web suck!

Peter
12-15-2007, 07:03 PM
Great move Rat. When you pay for the site you will be in charge, so than there will be no moderation.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-15-2007, 07:07 PM
I think “barbara” is about one of the very few members here who would fit the “responsible person” category, as Henry Makow stated clearly on his NOTICE

certainly not: blueangel, redrat11, shadow, or peter

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-15-2007, 07:09 PM
I think “barbara” is about one of the very few members here who would fit the “responsible person” category, as Henry Makow stated clearly on his NOTICE

certainly not: blueangel, redrat11, shadow, or peter

if it was up to me, I would immediately expel “blueangel” including every post she ever made...

redrat11
12-15-2007, 07:12 PM
I doubt if Makow would give me the keys. but we shall see. and if he does, I don't know anything about Xoops do you? it says knowledge of that is required, what the heck is that anyway? If he did, I would never ban anyone, no-matter what I write and rave about, freedom of speech is more important than petty arguments. 2008 without club conspiracy would just suck. This place actually keeps me sane in this topsy turvy world.

redrat11
12-15-2007, 07:13 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
I think “barbara” is about one of the very few members here who would fit the “responsible person” category, as Henry Makow stated clearly on his NOTICE

certainly not: blueangel, redrat11, shadow, or peter

if it was up to me, I would immediately expel “blueangel” including every post she ever made...



LOL

Peter
12-15-2007, 07:14 PM
If redrat wants to do it, fine. If you change your mind redrat let me know, I could also do it. Hopefully Henri will let Redrat take over. Free speech is most important.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-15-2007, 07:22 PM
and maybe Peter...

redrat11
12-15-2007, 07:24 PM
I'll be checking my E-mail tonight, right now I gotta go, if Makow denies me, then I will PM you Peter. Someone here has to step up to the plate, Why not me? I've been here for over 2 years. Like I said I hate very much the other Conspiracy forums, there filled with boring drab people, at least here I don't find that as much, no matter what i write sometimes, it's all in good fun. let's see what Makow does, I give it a 50-50 chance. Hopefully he won't want a moderator, cause that is out of the question for me, unless someone has the time to do that. But, like I said moderation just is plain wrong.

Peter
12-15-2007, 07:46 PM
Great Rat. Let me know. I will not remove anybody either if he wants me. Free speech is most important.

redrat11
12-15-2007, 07:47 PM
Except for Shadow, he is GONE! see ya tommorrow. 8-)

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-15-2007, 07:49 PM
lol, lol, lol, ...

Shadow
12-15-2007, 08:00 PM
redrat11 wrote:
Except for Shadow, he is GONE! see ya tommorrow. 8-)

Right you are gerbil. Who's arse are you climbing into tonight?

Shadow
12-15-2007, 08:03 PM
Peter wrote:
If redrat wants to do it, fine. If you change your mind redrat let me know, I could also do it. Hopefully Henri will let Redrat take over. Free speech is most important.

Fantastic,

Someone who "joined" just two weeks before wants to take control of this site.

Blue Angel you are getting bolder and bolder.

Shadow
12-15-2007, 08:07 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
I think “barbara” is about one of the very few members here who would fit the “responsible person” category, as Henry Makow stated clearly on his NOTICE

certainly not: blueangel, redrat11, shadow, or peter

I am probably the only one that is "responsible" amongst you lot of lunatics.

Reading some ot the hate filled postings she makes and you people tend to believe only demonstrates the lack of self respect that you all tend to demonstrate.

Peter
12-15-2007, 08:25 PM
Yes I just joined shadow. Thats why I am in favor of redrat taking over. Anyway in case I will be moderator you will be able to continue your fight with blue angel. I am not going to be a babysitter.

Shadow
12-15-2007, 08:26 PM
Yes I'm sure you are!

BlueAngel
12-15-2007, 08:28 PM
My goodness, the place has turned into Romper Room.

Shadow
12-15-2007, 08:29 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
My goodness, the place has turned into Romper Room.

Yes it has, as soon as you showed up again.

Shadow
12-15-2007, 08:37 PM
Unfortunately, It may be a good thing that Henry closes down this place.

Because most of you people require modertation. An unmoderated environment like this is self desctructive for most of you.

The gerbil is the most harmless as he just babbles along. But the likes of Barbara and others are prone to spread hate propaganda and at times even reach the point of proposing genocide.

And then there is "Blue Angel" and her charachter assasinations, especially of Bruce Springsteen. I am amazed the the self restraint that Mr. Springsteen has shown in not taking legal action against this site and against her as she is nothing more than a cyber stalker. It is unfortunate that this site is her venue to continue with her schizophrenic activities.

Henry, thank you for the freedom, but perhaps the time has come to put the guests back into their rooms.

Shadow
12-15-2007, 08:37 PM
Unfortunately, It may be a good thing that Henry closes down this place.

Because most of you people require modertation. An unmoderated environment like this is self desctructive for most of you.

The gerbil is the most harmless as he just babbles along. But the likes of Barbara and others are prone to spread hate propaganda and at times even reach the point of proposing genocide.

And then there is "Blue Angel" and her charachter assasinations, especially of Bruce Springsteen. I am amazed the the self restraint that Mr. Springsteen has shown in not taking legal action against this site and against her as she is nothing more than a cyber stalker. It is unfortunate that this site is her venue to continue with her schizophrenic activities.

Henry, thank you for the freedom, but perhaps the time has come to put the guests back into their rooms.

Peter
12-15-2007, 08:41 PM
My email to Henri.

Hi Henri,

First of all I want to thank you for having this great site Savethemales. I really learned a lot from your writings.
I joined clubconspiracy a few weeks ago and I am posting under the name Peter. I think it is a good forum although there are some fights between members. I would like to see it continued. I just discussed with another member of clubconspiracy Redrat. He already volunteerd for paying the money. I am in favor of Redrat being the moderator, because he's in favor of free speech and he has been at clubconspiracy longer than me. If for whatever reason Redrat can not do it, than I would like to volunteer. I am also in favor of free speech.

Keep up the good work, Peter.

BlueAngel
12-15-2007, 08:45 PM
Shadow said:

And then there is "Blue Angel" and her charachter assasinations, especially of Bruce Springsteen. I am amazed the the self restraint that Mr. Springsteen has shown in not taking legal action against this site and against her as she is nothing more than a cyber stalker. It is unfortunate that this site is her venue to continue with her schizophrenic activities.

---------------------------------------------

Very interesting that Springsteen hasn't taken legal action, isn't it?

Springsteen has shown restraint?

Does he read this site?

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-15-2007, 08:56 PM
I’m going downtown baby, uhmm... she’s got the blues

I’m going down baby, ...yeah

she’s got the blues

I’m going downtown baby, uhmm

‘cause she’s got me blued

‘turn around’

(hasta la vista baby...)

too late for good behavior, who are you fooling?

BlueAngel
12-15-2007, 08:59 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
I’m going downtown baby, uhmm... she’s got the blues

I’m going down baby, ...yeah

she’s got the blues

I’m going downtown baby, uhmm

‘cause she’s got me blued

‘turn around’

(hasta la vista baby...)

too late for good behavior, who are you fooling?

The better question would be, "who are you trying to fool?"

Some of the people all of the time or all of the people some of the time?

My behavior is impeccable.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-15-2007, 09:03 PM
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,... you are a really sick pup...

BlueAngel
12-15-2007, 09:05 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,... you are a really sick pup...

I'm not a pup.

BlueAngel
12-15-2007, 09:38 PM
Shadow said:

The gerbil is the most harmless as he just babbles along. But the likes of Barbara and others are prone to spread hate propaganda and at times even reach the point of proposing genocide.

------------------------------------------------

Who on this site has proposed genocide?

Quote your source!

redrat11
12-15-2007, 10:52 PM
Well, we will see tommorow, if Makow will shut this place down, remember when people usually say a certain date, be sure it could be tommorrow or sooner. If you are reading this JIMBO, perhaps you are the only one responsible to maintain this site, it would be ashame to see all those threads got to waste.


Latest E-mail to Makow


Date: Saturday, December 15, 2007 9:45 PM

To: hmakow@gmail.com

Subject: Club Conspiracy

Size: 2 KB

Dr. Makow, you have stated that you wish to shut down Club Conspiracy in
January 2008, I have understood this to mean, that for "whatever reason" you
have no more consideration for maintaining this site.


That is understandable and reasonable, however, before you shut it down, or turn
it over to a 'Moderator' let me say this, I've been on CC for over 2 years, Yes,
I have been "less than perfect" but, in those two years I have come to learn a
great deal about the NWO, there are a great mumber of awesome threads there that
cannot be found anywhere else on the net. From a wide array of various posters,
to shut this knowledge down would be a dis-service to humanity Makow, I ask you
to let me or another poster pay the fee, I can't accept the need for moderation
because to me that is "choking" to free speech, this is essential to every thing
in America, without it we are truly finished as free people, regardless of what
people think to that subject of being free or not.


I sincerly hope you don't turn this site over to "moderation" it just would,nt
be the same, sure we all argue over stuff, mostly petty stuff, but, that is what
it is, a free forum of thought. Sure hope it remains that way.


Redrat11

Shadow
12-16-2007, 08:34 AM
You don't know the first thing about freedom, gerbil!

BlueAngel
12-16-2007, 10:18 AM
Shadow wrote:
You don't know the first thing about freedom, gerbil!

Peter
12-16-2007, 10:25 AM
Henri's reply:

Peter

Considering Redrat's offer.

H

redrat11
12-16-2007, 07:00 PM
Redrat11

I appreciate your offer. Give me a few days to consider it and other possible offers. In the meantime, tell me a little of yourself. I will definitely try to avoid closing the site.

Henry


On 12/15/07, wrote:
Dr. Makow, you have stated that you wish to shut down Club Conspiracy in January 2008, I have understood this to mean, that for "whatever reason" you have no more consideration for maintaining this site.


That is understandable and reasonable, however, before you shut it down, or turn it over to a 'Moderator' let me say this, I've been on CC for over 2 years, Yes, I have been "less than perfect" but, in those two years I have come to learn a great deal about the NWO, there are a great mumber of awesome threads there that cannot be found anywhere else on the net. From a wide array of various posters, to shut this knowledge down would be a dis-service to humanity Makow, I ask you to let me or another poster pay the fee, I can't accept the need for moderation because to me that is "choking" to free speech, this is essential to every thing in America, without it we are truly finished as free people, regardless of what people think to that subject of being free or not.


I sincerly hope you don't turn this site over to "moderation" it just would,nt be the same, sure we all argue over stuff, mostly petty stuff, but, that is what it is, a free forum of thought. Sure hope it remains that way.


Redrat11

Peter
12-16-2007, 07:08 PM
Great Redrat. Lets wait for his answer.

redrat11
12-16-2007, 07:46 PM
Latest E-mail to Makow....


Date: Sunday, December 16, 2007 6:29 PM

To: Henry Makow <hmakow@gmail.com>

Subject: Re: Club Conspiracy

Size: 2 KB

Dr. Makow if you have other offers from people to keep the site open, then by
all means please consider there offers, because I'm withdrawing mine from the
list. It has been very good to post on CC these past two years, but, after
careful consideration toward my objectives, I've decided to try to not post my
views there as much, I think I've pretty much written on every possible
Conspiracy Topic there from A-Z, some are Satirical, some are not, but embbeded
in them is a little bit of humor and truth. I think I should spread my "message"
across the internet spectrum of conspiracy theories, see where it ends.

But enough about me Makow, since you are reading your E-mails from CC posters, I
have a question for you to answer, if you may.



Not too long ago, you had a piece on Ron Paul on your Save The Males site, I
have to disagree on your assumptions that Ron Paul is possibly Illuminatti. You
based your 'theory' that he is Illuminatti because a lady sent you 5 you tube
videos 'supposedly' showing R Paul doing the Devil Horn salute I think you
called it, there was not one scene in those videos that proved your assumptions
about R. Paul.

Also there has not been one centilla of evidence in Ron Pauls entire
Congressional career to implicate him as a NWO operative, in fact everything is
just the opposite when speaking of R. Paul, Yet, I wonder why you have
systematically labeled him as being possibly Illuminatti, why is this Makow?
I'm just curious.


I hope whoever stays with the CC site, does indeed clean it up of the trolls
like Shadow, this will be paramount if that site is to continue, take my word on
that. There are forums with little moderation, and to a certain extent that is
good, but, the moderator must recognize trolls (shadow) first and deal with them
effectively, so as to not disrupt the continuity. just my 2 cents there.

Redrat11

BlueAngel
12-16-2007, 07:55 PM
Peter wrote his opinion about Shadow, ME9 as disturbers to the forum and, IMO, he should have included you, as well, and now all of a sudden you're telling Makow the site should be cleaned of trolls like Shadow.

But, previously, RedRat said:

I would never ban anyone, no-matter what I write and rave about, freedom of speech is more important than petty arguments. 2008 without club conspiracy would just suck. This place actually keeps me sane in this topsy turvy world.

redrat11
12-16-2007, 08:14 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Peter wrote his opinion about Shadow, ME9 as disturbers to the forum and, IMO, he should have included you, as well, and now all of a sudden you're telling Makow the site should be cleaned of trolls like Shadow.

But, previously, RedRat said:

I would never ban anyone, no-matter what I write and rave about, freedom of speech is more important than petty arguments. 2008 without club conspiracy would just suck. This place actually keeps me sane in this topsy turvy world.



FYI, you will be the FIRST TO GO! Before the other crackpot 'lady' shadow. Troll. And if i were you, I'd start getting a lawyer to represent you in case SpringSTEIN possibly decides to sue you for slander and libel. Why do you think Makow could be closing this site down Moron. YOU! and your split personalities. dim wit! Or did that not occur to you?

Peter
12-16-2007, 08:41 PM
I volunteerd also for moderating this site. I am in favor of free speech, but there are limits. I would probably remove some people to improve this forum.

Peter
12-16-2007, 08:42 PM
Or urge them to change their behaviour.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-16-2007, 08:44 PM
blueangel wrote:

“This place actually keeps me sane”

this is about the only truth she has ever said, the only truth

what she needs is some serious help in the form of shrink and some daily therapy (obviously)

she also needs a playground instead of a serious site as ClubConspiracy.com

and among many other bad traits she seems to posses,

she is a split-personality compulsive and evasive liar, twister, manipulator, and mal-intentioned provocateur

and a non-sense garbage-poster

people (and their threads) that definitely do not belong here: blueangel and peter

Peter
12-16-2007, 08:53 PM
Tell me me9 what kind of contribution you made to this forum. Did you post anything else than insults?

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-16-2007, 08:58 PM
I am posting the "truth" dude, something you are not made to process very well,

and let’s face it for what it really is,

the only two people that seem to support each other, yet everyone else has at least complained about one of them in a consistent basis since the beginning of this site is,

the winner of all “negative” reviews: blueangel

now, Peter should go just because he keeps defending her abusive, unfair, and untrue character towards other members.

Peter
12-16-2007, 09:05 PM
Blue Angel is sharp and intelligent. If you can not stand critisism than don't come to this forum. Problem here is not Blue Angel, but many others which do not like to be critized. She should not let herself get so upset by you and Shadow, but thats easier said than done. Its clear what you are trying to do here: push her to the limits.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-16-2007, 09:51 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M xpjimmy3718

Peter wrote:
Blue Angel is sharp and intelligent. If you can not stand critisism than don't come to this forum. Problem here is not Blue Angel, but many others which do not like to be critized. She should not let herself get so upset by you and Shadow, but thats easier said than done. Its clear what you are trying to do here: push her to the limits.

your spelling is bad, let me correct it for you

Peter wrote: (edited and corrected for misspellings)
Blue Angel is sharp and intelligent. If you can not stand criticism then don't come to this forum. Problem here is not Blue Angel, but many others which do not like to be criticized. She should not let herself get so upset by you and Shadow, but that’s easier said than done. Its clear what you are trying to do here: push her to the limits.

Blue Angel is sharp and intelligent.

in a good day, which is rare, very rare, and in a perfect in a vacuum.

if you can not stand criticism then don't come to this forum.

this forum is not for constantly criticizing people, which is all she seems to be able to do on a constant basis (without being neither true, nor right about what she criticizes), yet she will ram on, and on, and on, “I’m right, and you are wrong.” – like you would expect from a 12 year old. that is exactly what she does all of the time. it is enough. enough is enough. she must go.

Problem here is not Blue Angel, but many others which do not like to be criticized.

you two are in “big time” denial and you continue blaming everybody else. it is not everybody else, dude, it is the two of you are wrong, not everybody else.

She should not let herself get so upset by you and Shadow, but that’s easier said than done.

I don’t know what Shadow does, but she gets everybody upset here all of the time. she should be more concerned with what she’s done to others. yes, she should back-off and go somewhere else, and try something else, and perhaps she is not going to continue to get upset about what people keep telling her she is doing wrong. she needs some help “dude”. by now, you should realize that yourself.

Its clear what you are trying to do here: push her to the limits.

like so many other people here, and people that seem to have gone into oblivion, I’ve had enough of her crap. I have had enough of her stupidity, non-sense, and pages and pages of just pure garbage. she is the one pushing everyone here to their limits (that’s why everyone has complained), not the other way around. so as a matter of course, she doesn’t mind to constantly go around doing it to others, but when they do it to her (by returning the favor) she doesn’t like it? well, that’s just too bad, and too sad. so don’t go and play the “little victim” here. she is the mal-intentioned provocateur that must go...

and you should go with her.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-16-2007, 10:16 PM
Shadow wrote:(about blueangel)
This is about the time that someone gets sick enough of you that they start compiling all of the meaningless crap that you so graciously manage to post on a 24/7 basis.

You of course beging to have yet another episode and begin to be rather vulgar in your attacks as well as begin threatening other people, mainly though private postings and end up getting banned yet once more.

I thought that it was the gerbil that was up to the task, but I guess not.

There were a couple of other candidates that I thought would have been doing it by now but I guess you had driven them out by boring them to death.

I could do it myself, but why waste the keystrokes. I imagine that it may be Peter that finaly drives you over the edge. Kind of ironic, you driving yourself over the edge.

LOL (because it's true, so true)

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-17-2007, 01:23 AM
Peter wrote:
Blue Angel is sharp and intelligent.

yeah, as sharp and intelligent as a “dull knife”...

now she gets a little tiny taste of what she’s being doing to others for a very long time, and she is whining about it?

how pathetic can you be...

snap out of it. stop playing victim. stop pretending, you are not kidding anyone, but yourself,

you are only lying to yourself, you are only fooling yourself

don’t you realize that your new attitude, your new pretend persona, is nothing but a facade?

BlueAngel
12-17-2007, 06:48 AM
Peter wrote:
Or urge them to change their behaviour.

I doubt you would be able to accomplish that and if you want to spend your time doing so, I would advise you would be wasting it.

BlueAngel
12-17-2007, 06:50 AM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
blueangel wrote:

“This place actually keeps me sane”

this is about the only truth she has ever said, the only truth

what she needs is some serious help in the form of shrink and some daily therapy (obviously)

she also needs a playground instead of a serious site as ClubConspiracy.com

and among many other bad traits she seems to posses,

she is a split-personality compulsive and evasive liar, twister, manipulator, and mal-intentioned provocateur

and a non-sense garbage-poster

people (and their threads) that definitely do not belong here: blueangel and peter

You have not quoted me, but RedRat.

He is the poster who said this place keeps him sane.

BlueAngel
12-17-2007, 06:52 AM
Peter wrote:
Blue Angel is sharp and intelligent. If you can not stand critisism than don't come to this forum. Problem here is not Blue Angel, but many others which do not like to be critized. She should not let herself get so upset by you and Shadow, but thats easier said than done. Its clear what you are trying to do here: push her to the limits.

Actually, Peter, they don't upset me. I remain calm and collected at all times.

Obviously, if they're trying to push me to my limit, they have been unsuccessful and THEIR behavior portrays THEM as upset and being pushed to their limit.

BlueAngel
12-17-2007, 06:57 AM
redrat11 wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Peter wrote his opinion about Shadow, ME9 as disturbers to the forum and, IMO, he should have included you, as well, and now all of a sudden you're telling Makow the site should be cleaned of trolls like Shadow.

But, previously, RedRat said:

I would never ban anyone, no-matter what I write and rave about, freedom of speech is more important than petty arguments. 2008 without club conspiracy would just suck. This place actually keeps me sane in this topsy turvy world.



FYI, you will be the FIRST TO GO! Before the other crackpot 'lady' shadow. Troll. And if i were you, I'd start getting a lawyer to represent you in case SpringSTEIN possibly decides to sue you for slander and libel. Why do you think Makow could be closing this site down Moron. YOU! and your split personalities. dim wit! Or did that not occur to you?

As if I would care. You don't need to advise me because you are not qualified. That's funny. WOW! I might actually be the reason Makow may close this site. Incredible. Speaks volumes. I think you've demonstrated on this board, my friend, the many fragmented pieces of your brain.

BlueAngel
12-17-2007, 07:28 AM
FYI, RedRat, it is Springsteen who is in need of a lawyer, NOT I.

RedRat being considered as moderator of this site???

Interesting, to say the least.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-17-2007, 11:43 AM
Basically, Peter, you're saying Makow's site, Club Conspiracy and Makow himself are controlled by the "powers that be."

is “blueangel” conspiring against “Henry Makow?”

uh,... not good, just for that alone I would ban her from this site, till the end of time...

she obviously does not know how to read and how to understand what she reads

anyone who reads Makow knows he is his own master, he is not a controlled stooge

what a shameless thing to say

BlueAngel
12-17-2007, 02:53 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
Basically, Peter, you're saying Makow's site, Club Conspiracy and Makow himself are controlled by the "powers that be."

is “blueangel” conspiring against “Henry Makow?”

uh,... not good, just for that alone I would ban her from this site, till the end of time...

she obviously does not know how to read and how to understand what she reads

anyone who reads Makow knows he is his own master, he is not a controlled stooge

what a shameless thing to say

A conspiracy doesn't involve one individual.

Your reading comprehension is very poor. I was replying to a post by Peter that seemed to insinuate what I wrote.

I would suggest you go back and read Peter's post, but you probably wouldn't understand it as evidenced in your reply.

Perhaps RedRat should be banned, too, for his opinion of Makow as ONE OF THEM, or this would be overlooked by you, I assume.

I, however, did not state that Makow was a controlled stooge, but you prefer to twist words and misquote me.

You obviously don't know how to read or understand what you read.

Do you seriously think I would care if I were banned from this site?

Get with reality, pal!

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-17-2007, 03:23 PM
how do you feel after drinking a soup containing your own venom?

redrat11
12-17-2007, 04:41 PM
Latest E-mail to Makow....


Date: Sunday, December 16, 2007 6:29 PM

To: Henry Makow <hmakow@gmail.com>

Subject: Re: Club Conspiracy

Size: 2 KB

Dr. Makow if you have other offers from people to keep the site open, then by
all means please consider there offers, because I'm withdrawing mine from the
list. It has been very good to post on CC these past two years, but, after
careful consideration toward my objectives, I've decided to try to not post my
views there as much, I think I've pretty much written on every possible
Conspiracy Topic there from A-Z, some are Satirical, some are not, but embbeded
in them is a little bit of humor and truth. I think I should spread my "message"
across the internet spectrum of conspiracy theories, see where it ends.

But enough about me Makow, since you are reading your E-mails from CC posters, I
have a question for you to answer, if you may.



Not too long ago, you had a piece on Ron Paul on your Save The Males site, I
have to disagree on your assumptions that Ron Paul is possibly Illuminatti. You
based your 'theory' that he is Illuminatti because a lady sent you 5 you tube
videos 'supposedly' showing R Paul doing the Devil Horn salute I think you
called it, there was not one scene in those videos that proved your assumptions
about R. Paul.

Also there has not been one centilla of evidence in Ron Pauls entire
Congressional career to implicate him as a NWO operative, in fact everything is
just the opposite when speaking of R. Paul, Yet, I wonder why you have
systematically labeled him as being possibly Illuminatti, why is this Makow?
I'm just curious.


I hope whoever stays with the CC site, does indeed clean it up of the trolls
like Shadow, this will be paramount if that site is to continue, take my word on
that. There are forums with little moderation, and to a certain extent that is
good, but, the moderator must recognize trolls (shadow) first and deal with them
effectively, so as to not disrupt the continuity. just my 2 cents there.

Redrat11


Makow reply E-mail
Subject: Re: Club Conspiracy

Size: 8 KB

Redratt,

I will not apologize for pointing out handsigns which are disturbing to many people. I am all for Ron Paul but if you understand the Illuminati, you will understand they create their own opponents. I resent your augumentative tone. These issues can be discussed calmly and respectfully. As for CC, there haven;t been any other offers yet.

henry


On 12/16/07, *****************wrote:
Dr. Makow if you have other offers from people to keep the site open, then by all means please consider there offers, because I'm withdrawing mine from the list. It has been very good to post on CC these past two years, but, after careful consideration toward my objectives, I've decided to try to not post my views there as much, I think I've pretty much written on every possible Conspiracy Topic there from A-Z, some are Satirical, some are not, but embeded in them is a little bit of humor and truth. I think I should spread my "message" across the internet spectrum of conspiracy theories, see where it ends.

But enough about me Makow, since you are reading your E-mails from CC posters, I have a question for you to answer, if you may.



Not too long ago, you had a piece on Ron Paul on your Save The Males site, I have to disagree on your assumptions that Ron Paul is possibly Illuminatti. You based your 'theory' that he is Illuminatti because a lady sent you 5 you tube videos 'supposedly' showing R Paul doing the Devil Horn salute I think you called it, there was not one scene in those videos that proved your assumptions about R. Paul.

Also there has not been one centilla of evidence in Ron Pauls entire Congressional career to implicate him as a NWO operative, in fact everything is just the opposite when speaking of R. Paul, Yet, I wonder why you have systematically labeled him as being possibly Illuminatti, why is this Makow? I'm just curious.


I hope whoever stays with the CC site, does indeed clean it up of the trolls like Shadow, this will be paramount if that site is to continue, take my word on that. There are forums with little moderation, and to a certain extent that is good, but, the moderator must recognize trolls (shadow) first and deal with them effectively, so as to not disrupt the continuity. just my 2 cents there.

Redrat11

redrat11
12-17-2007, 04:47 PM
Recent E-mail to Makow


Date: Monday, December 17, 2007 2:06 PM

To: Henry Makow <hmakow@gmail.com>

Subject: Re: Club Conspiracy

Size: 1 KB

Dr. Makow, I am aware of the "illuminatti" ways of putting there people in every
position of government and the media complex, I am aware of every candidate on
the presidential run is a stooge of the Money Powered Elite of America, however
Ron Paul is not part of that group of people, just because he supposedly made a
'hand salute' that could be,but not factually, seen as a devil salute by
conspiracy minded people, does not make him a "illuminatti" stooge. And I did
not have a different tone of wording my last letter to you, I am simply trying
to understand your reasoning toward R. Paul is all, He is a genuine American
Patriot, this is what the powers that be hate, A genuine American Patriot.


As far as CC goes, If you don't get a buyer for the site by next week sometime,
I will think of putting the hundred dollars to keep it going. let's hope it
does'nt have to close down.


Redrat11



*****************************************


Or maybe one of you 'abusers' can put your money where your mouth is. :-o

BlueAngel
12-17-2007, 06:48 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
how do you feel after drinking a soup containing your own venom?

Energized!

BlueAngel
12-17-2007, 07:49 PM
Dr. Makow said:

I will not apologize for pointing out handsigns which are disturbing to many people. I am all for Ron Paul but if you understand the Illuminati, you will understand they create their own opponents. I resent your augumentative tone. These issues can be discussed calmly and respectfully. As for CC, there haven;t been any other offers yet.

----------------------------------------------

He says that Ron Paul's handsigns are disturbing to many people.

I assume they don't disturb him because he is all for Ron Paul.

BlueAngel
12-18-2007, 12:41 PM
Let's recap.

Such a lovely site, isn't it?

Connected to Henry Makow who, as he stated, has access to information that the rest of us do not.

Not too much on his site about mind control programs, but constant reference to the "satanic cult."

When I first arrived here, I was in a "fragile" state of mind having been psychologically, mentally and emotionally abused on Springsteen's site.

My history is that I am a survivor of MKULTRA/Project Monarch and used in the music industry as a sex slave and Springsteen my main handler/controller.

I don't have the time nor the desire to go into the details again.

Bits and pieces are scattered amongst this thread and others, which include a description of the psychological operations targeted upon me after I arrived at Springsteen's site and was placed in altered states of consciousness and psychologically and emotionally tortured.

Springsteen made a comment about impeaching Bush during one of his shows in 2003 and this is what attracted me to his site.

In altered states of consciousness, through lyrics and other means posted on the site, I was made to believe that the past I had uncovered shortly after 911, involved this man as the one who rescued me from the cult.

Doesn't Springsteen have a song wherein he sings about Henry boy?

I left Springsteen's site of my own free will sometime near the end of 2004 and made a few posts in 2005, after arriving there in March of 2004 and escaping yet again from sadistic pigs.

I started posting here sometime in 2005 and there were a slew of unethical people aboard.

I was their main target, as usual.

I was banned and when I addressed Makow about my banning and the "instigators" allowed to stay on, his reply was something like:

"I don't have time to look after a kindergarten class."

Huh?

I don't recollect the dates exactly, but I stayed away from this site for about a year.

I returned, I believe in December, 2006 and Barbarian was a poster here. His insinuation was that he knew me from the past. One of those who helped to rescue me from the cult.

I was banned again sometime in 2007 and disgusting people such as COLD and all the others, whom I am sure you are familiar with, allowed to stay on.

Several months later, according to the last registration date under my username, I returned.

I sent Makow an email stating my desire to take over the site and his response was that he would never give the site to SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO INCITES so much opposition.

Incredible, isn't it?

Sounds like reverse psychology.

But, he would turn over the site to RedRat.

Sounds logical, now, doesn't it?

When I expressed that I would be banned immediately by whomever took over the site, Makow's answer was that RedRat would be my best bet because he didn't feel the site should be moderated.

My best bet for what?

Does Makow believe somehow this site is my life line?

Makow also said:

"Please don't pursue this."

Pursue what?

That's all folks!

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-18-2007, 01:39 PM
I don’t think anyone here wishes you anything bad to the contrary

however, they have been telling you the truth, which you constantly reject

you are obviously a mind-control-wreck (and this is not an insult, but the truth)

instead of spewing out your anger and aggression verbally to other members in this site,

what you need is some real help,

you need either a person or an institution that can fully deprogram you and make you realize that although there are a lot of bad, evil, and even monstrously satanic people out there, fortunately for the rest of us, not every one has been tortured and abused to the extent that you have

the majority of people have been mildly abused in comparison, and the greater majority perhaps just mind controlled by their parents, their siblings, and then by the society and the mass media, which are both vehicles of the same “system” (of mass programming and global control and domination)

perhaps you do need a break

you have to empty your glass and fill it with good, trusting, and loving experiences

that can take at least the same amount of time that it took to create, it can take to undo all of the damage, so it is like start living another life entirely

but you have to start living today as if this is your first day

perhaps you do need to walk away, and forget about all of this stuff, which is engulfing you in and endless cycle, forget it all and destroy it all

by re-living the bad experiences over and over again is not going to make them go away

then adopt something new, a new approach, a new hobby, do something you always wanted to do, but for whatever reason you never started doing, start a new life

changes are always re-invigorating, re-energizing, and renewing to the spirit

being in a relationship is one thing, but being in-love is a completely different thing, it’s magical, and it can do wonders to those involved

I can understand why you are angry, but we are not the bad guys

we wish you well

redrat11
12-18-2007, 02:30 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
I don’t think anyone here wishes you anything bad to the contrary

however, they have been telling you the truth, which you constantly reject

you are obviously a mind-control-wreck (and this is not an insult, but the truth)

instead of spewing out your anger and aggression verbally to other members in this site,

what you need is some real help,

you need either a person or an institution that can fully deprogram you and make you realize that although there are a lot of bad, evil, and even monstrously satanic people out there, fortunately for the rest of us, not every one has been tortured and abused to the extent that you have

the majority of people have been mildly abused in comparison, and the greater majority perhaps just mind controlled by their parents, their siblings, and then by the society and the mass media, which are both vehicles of the same “system” (of mass programming and global control and domination)

perhaps you do need a break

you have to empty your glass and fill it with good, trusting, and loving experiences

that can take at least the same amount of time that it took to create, it can take to undo all of the damage, so it is like start living another life entirely

but you have to start living today as if this is your first day

perhaps you do need to walk away, and forget about all of this stuff, which is engulfing you in and endless cycle, forget it all and destroy it all

by re-living the bad experiences over and over again is not going to make them go away

then adopt something new, a new approach, a new hobby, do something you always wanted to do, but for whatever reason you never started doing, start a new life

changes are always re-invigorating, re-energizing, and renewing to the spirit

being in a relationship is one thing, but being in-love is a completely different thing, it’s magical, and it can do wonders to those involved

I can understand why you are angry, but we are not the bad guys

we wish you well



I think everybody here can agree with that Me9.

Peter
12-18-2007, 06:15 PM
Allright guys. It was nice discussing with you. Although we do not agree on everything and although we fight, this site is way better than any other conspiracy site I have been. Pitty it will probably close. I am going to look for another site or make my own website. See you at the other site of the fence and keep your guns ready.

Peter
12-18-2007, 06:21 PM
I understand why Henri is fed up with this blog. Like in every discussion forum people behave like little spoiled kids. Why can't we discuss like adults? One reason for this might be that people feel more save to harass eachother on the internet. Most people posting here might have the illusion that they are save posting crap and insulting people from their couzy home. Wrong. Its not save. Its not difficult to track people down, crash their harddrive and get their private information. Its great however for the goverment to make a better psychological profile of people and make a list of who will go to the camps first.

redrat11
12-18-2007, 06:28 PM
If nobody comes up with 1 hundred bucks by Jan, 1st, I said I would possibly keep it going, just wondering whether its worth it??? :roll: still got two weeks you know.

Peter
12-18-2007, 07:29 PM
like I said Redrat, this is one of the better conspiracy sites. We should keep it open. I offered to pay the bill, but I wonder if Henri will accept my offer. Blue Angel also made an offer. Maybe we should first show we can behave like adults to give potentail buyers the impression this is not a nut house.

Peter
12-18-2007, 07:30 PM
Does anybody know another good conspiracy site?

Peter
12-18-2007, 07:41 PM
http://www.conspiracycafe.net

This conspiracy forum looks interesting.

redrat11
12-18-2007, 07:44 PM
Peter wrote:
like I said Redrat, this is one of the better conspiracy sites. We should keep it open. I offered to pay the bill, but I wonder if Henri will accept my offer. Blue Angel also made an offer. Maybe we should first show we can behave like adults to give potentail buyers the impression this is not a nut house.



LOL. most people who would even consider getting a conspiracy site, would have to be "open-minded" don't you think, I will write Henry tommorrow and tell him that I will pay the bill. And we will see what he says, he wants me to give him some info on who I am, this, I feel is unneseccary, but, we'll see, your right there is no-other forums like this where true Freedom of speech is allowed. That is why I'm puzzled at your non-chalant attitude toward the Constitution of the U.S.A Where the heck do you think freedom of speech in this country is guaranteed? This site does'nt need a moderator, it needs for all of us to respect what each other opinions are, that in of itself is very difficult, and ther-in lies the problem, but, I'm confident it will work out, if, not, well, there is more to life out there than posting on conspiracy forums you know Peter.



NOTE: If BA was giving the Moderator nod here, only you and her would be allowed to post. LOL :-)

redrat11
12-18-2007, 07:47 PM
Peter wrote:
http://www.conspiracycafe.net

This conspiracy forum looks interesting.


I've noticed that forums like that which don't focus on conspiracies in general, tend to ridicule those who post.

Peter
12-18-2007, 08:15 PM
I do not believe there is real freedom of speech. We can start a new treat about the constitution, its history and its value.

I think you would be a good moderator. It would be terrible to have someone who starts kicking out people randomly. It takes time to get to know eachother better. Sometimes some arguments are necessary.

redrat11
12-18-2007, 08:27 PM
Peter wrote:
I do not believe there is real freedom of speech. We can start a new treat about the constitution, its history and its value.

I think you would be a good moderator. It would be terrible to have someone who starts kicking out people randomly. It takes time to get to know eachother better. Sometimes some arguments are necessary.

I tend to get angry easy,but, this is only after I get harassed for some of my views, I think Jimbo would be a good moderator, I've been here for 2 years, he has been here for more than that, I've never seen any post where he has lost his cool. As far as the Constitution Peter, and free speech, i don't understandwhy you say that, that freedom of speech is'nt real.


Tell me what other country in the world allows people such freedom as America? Most of Western Europe, Central and Western Asia, Australia, Canada, Russia, those places you are not true freedom of speech, because of hate-speech laws and what not. Jew imposed, these things have'nt come to america yet.


You see it's fine to believe in conspiracies and there meaning in this world, but, alot of us tend to get carried away with it, WE still hve some semblance of freedom left, you have'nt been micro-chipped yet.

redrat11
12-18-2007, 08:38 PM
Conspiracy forums that I stay away from, at least try anyway, when I get bored.

Because I'm BANNED..LOL they still are boring and repetitive, not banned from all of them .

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/

http://www.libertyforum.org/

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12


I notice when you talk too much about ZIONISM these forums except for Liberty forum will ban you real fast, that is not freedom of speech.

Peter
12-18-2007, 08:43 PM
In my experience there is less freedom of speech here than in Europe. The average american is less open minded than people from abroad. I think because the US mass media is very much censored. Much more so than in europe for instance. Many americans are afraid to speak their mind. Its very hard here in the US to talk about any subject of substance. Most of the time americans get really angry and threaten to kill me when I open my mouth just a little bit. I received a lot of dead threats here in the US, in person. People telling me to go outside with them, so they can kill me, after having a relatively mild politcal conversation. Does not sound like freedom of speech to me.

redrat11
12-18-2007, 08:44 PM
Peter wrote:
In my experience there is less freedom of speech here than in Europe. The average american is less open minded than people from abroad. I think because the US mass media is very much censored. Much more so than in europe for instance. Many americans are afraid to speak their mind. Its very hard here in the US to talk about any subject of substance. Most of the time americans get really angry and threaten to kill me when I open my mouth just a little bit. I received a lot of dead threats here in the US, in person. People telling me to go outside with them, so they can kill me, after having a relatively mild politcal conversation. Does not sound like freedom of speech to me.


Yeah, that is true Peter, this is the brainwash CAPITAL of the world.

Peter
12-18-2007, 08:49 PM
Anyway europe is not much better than the us.

Why don't you ask Jimbo if he wants to volunteer to be moderator? He might be the best candidate. Like you said, he's not involved in fights and keeps his head cool.

redrat11
12-18-2007, 08:54 PM
That's agood idea, someone who can keep there cool, and keep the peace here.

Peter
12-18-2007, 09:17 PM
You know him better than me. Ask him. We need somebody who is respected by most people.

BlueAngel
12-18-2007, 11:24 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
I don’t think anyone here wishes you anything bad to the contrary

Oh, you wish me good. WOW. Your posts certainly had me fooled.

however, they have been telling you the truth, which you constantly reject

Truth about what? That you don't believe in the concept of mind control programs. You have made that quite clear. What are you doing on conspiracy forum? I reject truth when they are lies. This truth you refer to. Would it be that I'm crazy. This has been repeated non-stop for months on end. This is the truth you think I seek from some lunatic anonymous poster on an internet site such as yourself. Sorry, pal, but I've been married for 25 years and my husband can attest to my sanity.

you are obviously a mind-control-wreck (and this is not an insult, but the truth)

I'm obviously completely sane and you, pal, have proven yourself to be on the edge. Again, you don't know the truth about me. I do and so do my children and my husband.

instead of spewing out your anger and aggression verbally to other members in this site,

I don't spew out my anger or agression, you do.

what you need is some real help,

You need help.

you need either a person or an institution that can fully deprogram you and make you realize that although there are a lot of bad, evil, and even monstrously satanic people out there, fortunately for the rest of us, not every one has been tortured and abused to the extent that you have

Why would someone go to an institution to make them realize not everyone has been tortured or a victim of a trauma-based mind control program? Do you realize how DUMB that sounds? Have I ever stated I believe everyone was a victim of a mind control program? No. I don't need to be deprogrammed. I'm prefectly fine.

the majority of people have been mildly abused in comparison, and the greater majority perhaps just mind controlled by their parents, their siblings, and then by the society and the mass media, which are both vehicles of the same “system” (of mass programming and global control and domination)

And, your point would be?

perhaps you do need a break

you have to empty your glass and fill it with good, trusting, and loving experiences

What are you talking about? I'm recalling my experience as a victim/survivor of MKULTRA/Project Monarch. I have plenty of good, trusting and loving experiences in my life because I escaped the likes of you.

that can take at least the same amount of time that it took to create, it can take to undo all of the damage, so it is like start living another life entirely

Excuse me, but I don't seek advice from strangers. I've been living my life with my husband of 25 years and three children in a perfectly loving relationship. I've done the damage. There isn't any damage done to me of late that needs to be undone.

but you have to start living today as if this is your first day

I'll live today as I see fit.

perhaps you do need to walk away, and forget about all of this stuff, which is engulfing you in and endless cycle, forget it all and destroy it all

I'll walk away when I choose, but, trust me, it won't be forgotten. It's not engulfing me in an endless cycle. I will never forget or destroy it all and on that you can depend.

by re-living the bad experiences over and over again is not going to make them go away

I'm not reliving any bad experiences over and over again. What? Are you pulling from thin air now?

then adopt something new, a new approach, a new hobby, do something you always wanted to do, but for whatever reason you never started doing, start a new life

I'm married pal, for 25 years. I'm not about to start a new life.

changes are always re-invigorating, re-energizing, and renewing to the spirit

Seriously, I don't need your advice.

being in a relationship is one thing, but being in-love is a completely different thing, it’s magical, and it can do wonders to those involved

I'm completely in love with my husband of 25 years. Thank you. Sounds like you could use a new life, a fresh start, a new hobby, a new career and something magical in your life. What a bitter man you are.

I can understand why you are angry, but we are not the bad guys

I'm not angry. And, you are certainly not a good guy. Who is this WE you constantly refer to?

we wish you well

Oh, please. Spare me the compassion.

BlueAngel
12-18-2007, 11:29 PM
redrat11 wrote:

me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
I don’t think anyone here wishes you anything bad to the contrary

however, they have been telling you the truth, which you constantly reject

you are obviously a mind-control-wreck (and this is not an insult, but the truth)

instead of spewing out your anger and aggression verbally to other members in this site,

what you need is some real help,

you need either a person or an institution that can fully deprogram you and make you realize that although there are a lot of bad, evil, and even monstrously satanic people out there, fortunately for the rest of us, not every one has been tortured and abused to the extent that you have

the majority of people have been mildly abused in comparison, and the greater majority perhaps just mind controlled by their parents, their siblings, and then by the society and the mass media, which are both vehicles of the same “system” (of mass programming and global control and domination)

perhaps you do need a break

you have to empty your glass and fill it with good, trusting, and loving experiences

that can take at least the same amount of time that it took to create, it can take to undo all of the damage, so it is like start living another life entirely

but you have to start living today as if this is your first day

perhaps you do need to walk away, and forget about all of this stuff, which is engulfing you in and endless cycle, forget it all and destroy it all

by re-living the bad experiences over and over again is not going to make them go away

then adopt something new, a new approach, a new hobby, do something you always wanted to do, but for whatever reason you never started doing, start a new life

changes are always re-invigorating, re-energizing, and renewing to the spirit

being in a relationship is one thing, but being in-love is a completely different thing, it’s magical, and it can do wonders to those involved

I can understand why you are angry, but we are not the bad guys

we wish you well



I think everybody here can agree with that Me9.

Who would be everyone? You? And, by the way, sorry to inform you, but the posters on this site, well, their opinion or agreement with each other about me is inconsequential. You don't matter.

BlueAngel
12-19-2007, 07:59 AM
I forget to mention my email reply to Henry.

Henry,

I found your comment to me amuzing. Expected, but nonethelss amuzing.

Somewhat distorted as you must be referring to other posters on the forum who incite opposition.

BlueAngel
12-19-2007, 04:40 PM
Funny, isn't it?

Just as in the past, surrounded by people who insist I am crazy.

Gee, I wonder why?

Couldn't be because what I speak is the truth, now could it?

I mean there isn't any such thing as MKULTRA/Project Monarch. Nazi scientists weren't smuggled into this country after World War II for that sole purpose, now where they?

They didn't use children in these trauma-based programs for illegal purposes, as spies, to blackmail politicians, now did they?

They didn't use them to satisfy their pedophilia and sexually deviant behavior as sadistic pigs desire, now did they?

They didn't send "talent scouts" to elementary schools looking for gifted children to incarcerate in their "satanic cult;" and exploit their talents to suit their agenda, now did they?

They don't handpick their movers and shakers from a very young age, send them to college, advance them up the ladder, trap them into their lifestyle to serve their agenda, now do they?

There aren't any CIA documents that speak to their experimentation using humans as lab rats, now are there?

There weren't cases settled in Canada with gag orders regarding this issue, now were there?

There isn't any child pornography in the United States, now is there?

I guess they think if they TELL ME I'm crazy over and over again, they can actually make me believe it.

Truth be told, just as in the past, they were the crazy ones.

My sanity is what lead me to this conclusion then and NOW!

redrat11
12-19-2007, 05:37 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Funny, isn't it?

Just as in the past, surrounded by people who insist I am crazy.

Gee, I wonder why?

Couldn't be because what I speak is the truth, now could it?

I mean there isn't any such thing as MKULTRA/Project Monarch. Nazi scientists weren't smuggled into this country after World War II for that sole purpose, now where they?

They didn't use children in these trauma-based programs for illegal purposes, as spies, to blackmail politicians, now did they?

They didn't use them to satisfy their pedophilia and sexually deviant behavior as sadistic pigs desire, now did they?

They didn't send "talent scouts" to elementary schools looking for gifted children to incarcerate in their "satanic cult;" and exploit their talents to suit their agenda, now did they?

They don't handpick their movers and shakers from a very young age, send them to college, advance them up the ladder, trap them into their lifestyle to serve their agenda, now do they?

There aren't any CIA documents that speak to their experimentation using humans as lab rats, now are there?

There weren't cases settled in Canada with gag orders regarding this issue, now were there?

There isn't any child pornography in the United States, now is there?

I guess they think if they TELL ME I'm crazy over and over again, they can actually make me believe it.

Truth be told, just as in the past, they were the crazy ones.

My sanity is what lead me to this conclusion then and NOW!


You are now repeating yourself on different threads, this is not good. you've made yourself clear.

Peter
12-19-2007, 06:16 PM
Its all true and probably most people on this forum know this. Even me9, shadow, george bush etc. Especially Shadow knows this very well, because you are the reason he's posting here.

Peter
12-19-2007, 06:18 PM
I signed up for a new conspiracy website called conspiracy central. I have no idea if its any good, but it has more than 10.000 members. Anybody visited this website before?

BlueAngel
12-19-2007, 07:03 PM
Peter,

Did you check out the conpiracy forum link on DutchPhil's profile?

redrat11
12-19-2007, 07:04 PM
That site closed sometime ago, I think the forums are shut down there, it's a ZIO-Site anyway.

BlueAngel
12-19-2007, 07:05 PM
redrat11 wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Funny, isn't it?

Just as in the past, surrounded by people who insist I am crazy.

Gee, I wonder why?

Couldn't be because what I speak is the truth, now could it?

I mean there isn't any such thing as MKULTRA/Project Monarch. Nazi scientists weren't smuggled into this country after World War II for that sole purpose, now where they?

They didn't use children in these trauma-based programs for illegal purposes, as spies, to blackmail politicians, now did they?

They didn't use them to satisfy their pedophilia and sexually deviant behavior as sadistic pigs desire, now did they?

They didn't send "talent scouts" to elementary schools looking for gifted children to incarcerate in their "satanic cult;" and exploit their talents to suit their agenda, now did they?

They don't handpick their movers and shakers from a very young age, send them to college, advance them up the ladder, trap them into their lifestyle to serve their agenda, now do they?

There aren't any CIA documents that speak to their experimentation using humans as lab rats, now are there?

There weren't cases settled in Canada with gag orders regarding this issue, now were there?

There isn't any child pornography in the United States, now is there?

I guess they think if they TELL ME I'm crazy over and over again, they can actually make me believe it.

Truth be told, just as in the past, they were the crazy ones.

My sanity is what lead me to this conclusion then and NOW!


You are now repeating yourself on different threads, this is not good. you've made yourself clear.

It's perfectly good.

You repeat yourself ad nauseum on any and all threads.

BlueAngel
12-19-2007, 07:06 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Peter,

Did you check out the conpiracy forum link on DutchPhil's profile?

When I went to the site, it didn't appear to be shut down, Peter.

You might want to check it out.

Here's the link:

http://conspiracycentral.info/index.php?act=idx

I just realized this is the site you signed up for.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-21-2007, 07:55 PM
send your requests of expulsion (for “blueangel”) directly to Henry Makow
(http://www.savethemales.ca/contact.html)

she doesn't deserve to be here

this time is going to be her last time...

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-21-2007, 07:58 PM
disinformation agents
- are arrogant know it all-s, when in fact are nothing but hot-air filled provocateurs
- provide nothing but catch phrases and mantras and very heavy accusations without any proof
- resort to and adopt low level techniques such as quick name calling, mocking, categorizing, and associating without any real proof
- claim that the people they accuse of being hidden illuminati stooges throw in NWO phrases and mantras, yet they do not show you that Ron Paul does indeed talk and discuss these issues in depth not just phrases and mantras
- accuse whoever they choose without proof
- provide sporadic one liners claiming they know who started world war II, and that Ron Paul is ignorant of history, whereas if you investigate you’d soon realize that they (the “disinformation” buffoons) are the ones that state one liners that are not even factual, like wwII being an American creation instead of mostly European (http://www.henrymakow.com/001523.html)
- create chaos, confusion, disorder, mistrust, disbelieve, lack of hope
- profess everyone is bad, even the very few good guys are satanists, without any verifiable evidence whatsoever
- are happy just the way things are
- provide no answers or solutions
- claim that everything is fixed and that there is no way out (helplessness)
- when confronted do not address the issues in questions and do not address the specific concerns you point out to them, and then go out in hiding and place their focus and assault on something or someone else
- pretend everything is ok, that they just made a mistake and want for you to just forget about it so that they can go onto continuing their stupid and misguided agenda of empty garbage
- although elections have been seen even recently to be fraudulently manipulated (by the controlling party), suggest that voting is irrelevant and persuade you not to exercise one of the very few rights we have left. even if they are manipulated this is one of the most powerful acts we can do as citizens, to go out and vote in mass, just for the powerful symbolism it carries the day that it is exercised and the etheric energy it produces
- provide no verifiable facts
- provide no verifiable proof
- prove by their very nature of misguidance, without solutions, and acceptance that they are nothing but “disinformation” agents themselves
- will never provide you with any solid provable and verifiable evidence, because there is none they can find

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 08:17 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
send your requests of expulsion (for “blueangel”) directly to Henry Makow
(http://www.savethemales.ca/contact.html)

she doesn't deserve to be here

this time is going to be her last time...

What a baby!

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-21-2007, 08:20 PM
very, very, good

congratulations

because it is all about you.

now you see it.

it represents the essence who you are, a reflection of what you represent

so as you said

nothing

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-21-2007, 08:21 PM
disinformation agents
- are arrogant know it all-s, when in fact are nothing but hot-air filled provocateurs
- provide nothing but catch phrases and mantras and very heavy accusations without any proof
- resort to and adopt low level techniques such as quick name calling, mocking, categorizing, and associating without any real proof
- claim that the people they accuse of being hidden illuminati stooges throw in NWO phrases and mantras, yet they do not show you that Ron Paul does indeed talk and discuss these issues in depth not just phrases and mantras
- accuse whoever they choose without proof
- provide sporadic one liners claiming they know who started world war II, and that Ron Paul is ignorant of history, whereas if you investigate you’d soon realize that they (the “disinformation” buffoons) are the ones that state one liners that are not even factual, like wwII being an American creation instead of mostly European (http://www.henrymakow.com/001523.html)
- create chaos, confusion, disorder, mistrust, disbelieve, lack of hope
- profess everyone is bad, even the very few good guys are satanists, without any verifiable evidence whatsoever
- are happy just the way things are
- provide no answers or solutions
- claim that everything is fixed and that there is no way out (helplessness)
- when confronted do not address the issues in questions and do not address the specific concerns you point out to them, and then go out in hiding and place their focus and assault on something or someone else
- pretend everything is ok, that they just made a mistake and want for you to just forget about it so that they can go onto continuing their stupid and misguided agenda of empty garbage
- although elections have been seen even recently to be fraudulently manipulated (by the controlling party), suggest that voting is irrelevant and persuade you not to exercise one of the very few rights we have left. even if they are manipulated this is one of the most powerful acts we can do as citizens, to go out and vote in mass, just for the powerful symbolism it carries the day that it is exercised and the etheric energy it produces
- provide no verifiable facts
- provide no verifiable proof
- prove by their very nature of misguidance, without solutions, and acceptance that they are nothing but “disinformation” agents themselves
- will never provide you with any solid provable and verifiable evidence, because there is none they can find

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 08:33 PM
Can't Barbara defend herself?

Had to call her lap dog, ME9?

Barbara
12-21-2007, 08:55 PM
It may be true that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but it also denotes a weak mind, so stop copying my material, DA, and get some of your own.

Bye, bye, birdbrain.

Peter
12-21-2007, 09:07 PM
Relax guys. Its friday night. Time for peace on earth and getting hammered in the bar like I did. Who cares if Blue Angel is kicked out because this club is closing. Wonder if Henry is making any progress with finding a moderator. Anyway, have a good christmas.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-21-2007, 09:08 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
You truly need to find another form of entertainment.

look who's talking, but mrs nothing better to do than to spew out constant spontaneous garbage uncontrolled by no other than your lack of imagination... what a trip

where did she go?

to take out the trash?

Barbara
12-21-2007, 09:15 PM
Yeah, DA but the dogs got to you first.

Talk about copy and paste. You've done your share of that. It helps when you have nothing to say and that is you, alright. Nothing to say.

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 09:17 PM
Barbara wrote:
Yeah, DA but the dogs got to you first.

Talk about copy and paste. You've done your share of that. It helps when you have nothing to say and that is you, alright. Nothing to say.

No, Barbara.

I have imparted my INTELLIGENCE and KNOWLEDGE. You, on the otherhand, copy and paste.

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 09:19 PM
Barbara wrote:
It may be true that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but it also denotes a weak mind, so stop copying my material, DA, and get some of your own.

Bye, bye, birdbrain.

You are such a child.

Your material?

Did you copyright it?

A birdbrain would be one who thinks referring to another as a lap dog is theft of worthy material.

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 09:20 PM
Peter wrote:
Relax guys. Its friday night. Time for peace on earth and getting hammered in the bar like I did. Who cares if Blue Angel is kicked out because this club is closing. Wonder if Henry is making any progress with finding a moderator. Anyway, have a good christmas.

Who, in their right mind, would want to moderate a forum that houses escaped inmates?

Myself, excluded, of course.

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 09:21 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:

me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
You truly need to find another form of entertainment.

look who's talking, but mrs nothing better to do than to spew out constant spontaneous garbage uncontrolled by no other than your lack of imagination... what a trip

where did she go?

to take out the trash?

I hope you were in the trash I just took out.

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 09:22 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:

me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
You truly need to find another form of entertainment.

look who's talking, but mrs nothing better to do than to spew out constant spontaneous garbage uncontrolled by no other than your lack of imagination... what a trip

where did she go?

to take out the trash?

They want me gone, but I leave for a second and they're looking for me.

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 09:35 PM
Barbara and ME9 act like a couple of elementary kids having a food fight in the cafeteria.

Barbara
12-21-2007, 09:45 PM
Knowing your type, DA, you will stay up all night to insure that you have the last inane word. But watch out, don't sleep, don't close your eyes - got to be sure you have the last word.

Fill up those pages with your brilliant intellect. Kill those threads. How dare anyone want to discuss topics about which you have no clue.

Springsteen, fill up some more pages about Springsteen and his family whom you so obviously envy.

Do it while you can, your time is almost up.

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 09:48 PM
Barbara wrote:
Knowing your type, DA, you will stay up all night to insure that you have the last inane word. But watch out, don't sleep, don't close your eyes - got to be sure you have the last word.

Fill up those pages with your brilliant intellect. Kill those threads. How dare anyone want to discuss topics about which you have no clue.

Springsteen, fill up some more pages about Springsteen and his family whom you so obviously envy.

Do it while you can, your time is almost up.

I think you're doing that right now.

Sorry, but, you're the thread killer and you've managed to trash many a thread tonight all because I posted a reply on your UFO thread.

My, my. Doesn't take much to set Barbara off, does it?

She posts a thread and expects that only those who agree with her should reply.

Sorry, again, Babs, but I could never envy a pedophile and a woman married to one.

I feel sorry for his children.

Oh, goodness, my time is almost up.

What will I do without Club Conspiracy.

Just like heaven on earth, this place!

Put your fangs in Barbara, you're developing a lisp.

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 10:01 PM
Night, Babs!

Try meditation.

It might help with your aggression.

Barbara
12-21-2007, 10:31 PM
Knowing your type, DA, you will stay up all night to insure that you have the last inane word. But watch out, don't sleep, don't close your eyes - got to be sure you have the last word.

Fill up those pages with your brilliant intellect. Kill those threads. How dare anyone want to discuss topics about which you have no clue.

Springsteen, fill up some more pages about Springsteen and his family whom you so obviously envy.

Do it while you can, your time is almost up.

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 10:35 PM
Your repeating, Babs.

Running out of material?

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 10:38 PM
Barbara wrote:
Knowing your type, DA, you will stay up all night to insure that you have the last inane word. But watch out, don't sleep, don't close your eyes - got to be sure you have the last word.

Fill up those pages with your brilliant intellect. Kill those threads. How dare anyone want to discuss topics about which you have no clue.

Springsteen, fill up some more pages about Springsteen and his family whom you so obviously envy.

Do it while you can, your time is almost up.

Copying and pasting again, Babs!

How original.

I could never envy a woman who is married to a pedophile.

I feel sorry for his children.

GOD help them.

I feel sorry for your children, as well.

Barbara
12-22-2007, 01:18 AM
Don't sleep, don't close your eyes - got to be sure you have the last word.

Fill up those pages with your brilliant intellect. Kill those threads. How dare anyone want to discuss topics about which you have no clue.

Springsteen, fill up some more pages about Springsteen and his family whom you so obviously envy.

Do it while you can, your time is almost up.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-22-2007, 07:57 AM
disinformation agents
- are arrogant know it all-s, when in fact are nothing but hot-air filled provocateurs
- provide nothing but catch phrases and mantras and very heavy accusations without any proof
- resort to and adopt low level techniques such as quick name calling, mocking, categorizing, and associating without any real proof
- claim that the people they accuse of being hidden illuminati stooges throw in NWO phrases and mantras, yet they do not show you that Ron Paul does indeed talk and discuss these issues in depth not just phrases and mantras
- accuse whoever they choose without proof
- provide sporadic one liners claiming they know who started world war II, and that Ron Paul is ignorant of history, whereas if you investigate you’d soon realize that they (the “disinformation” buffoons) are the ones that state one liners that are not even factual, like wwII being an American creation instead of mostly European (http://www.henrymakow.com/001523.html)
- create chaos, confusion, disorder, mistrust, disbelieve, lack of hope
- profess everyone is bad, even the very few good guys are satanists, without any verifiable evidence whatsoever
- are happy just the way things are
- provide no answers or solutions
- claim that everything is fixed and that there is no way out (helplessness)
- when confronted do not address the issues in questions and do not address the specific concerns you point out to them, and then go out in hiding and place their focus and assault on something or someone else
- pretend everything is ok, that they just made a mistake and want for you to just forget about it so that they can go onto continuing their stupid and misguided agenda of empty garbage
- although elections have been seen even recently to be fraudulently manipulated (by the controlling party), suggest that voting is irrelevant and persuade you not to exercise one of the very few rights we have left. even if they are manipulated this is one of the most powerful acts we can do as citizens, to go out and vote in mass, just for the powerful symbolism it carries the day that it is exercised and the etheric energy it produces
- provide no verifiable facts
- provide no verifiable proof
- prove by their very nature of misguidance, without solutions, and acceptance that they are nothing but “disinformation” agents themselves
- will never provide you with any solid provable and verifiable evidence, because there is none they can find

blueangel there is nothing angelic about you except you are the darkest angel in this site

please go back to your masters and tell them that you have failed again

tell them about your inability...

Delta
12-22-2007, 01:58 PM
The meltdown is well on its way now!

BlueAngel
12-22-2007, 05:07 PM
Delta wrote:
The meltdown is well on its way now!

What kind of a sick person would want someone to meltdown?

Someone who is a threat, I suppose.

There will not be a meltdown, so don't hold your breath or you might drop dead waiting.

You may meltdown, however.

I remember those very words spoken by the infamous DNA on Springsteen's official site when I was in the midst of psychological operations:

"Meltdown anyone?"

That was about three years ago and I'm still cool as a cucumber.

Sick people about sums them up.

Funny, isn't it.

They BEG for me to leave. I don't post all day sometimes, but then they can't stop themselves from registering under another name and throwing the insults my way.

Like I said, sick people.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-23-2007, 12:03 PM
merry christmass "bluemagic"
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h2TDN16UtTk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h2TDN16UtTk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2TDN16UtTk

we do love "ygtfooh"...

Peter
12-23-2007, 02:17 PM
I am of to conspiracy central. At least that site is moderated.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-23-2007, 10:21 PM
Delta wrote:
As Henri has said, you have the knack of turning every thread into a kindergarden!

Delta, a lot of people here agree with your observation, including Me...

Delta
12-23-2007, 10:42 PM
Peter wrote:
I am of to conspiracy central. At least that site is moderated.

Best of luck there Dick. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out!

Peter
12-24-2007, 12:32 PM
I wonder who is responsible for this kindergarten here. I still have to see the first posting of me9, shadow and now Delta Dick which is not an insult to Blue Angel or me.

Delta
12-24-2007, 12:44 PM
Dick,

You said you were leaving!

I guess your just another troll, not keeping to its word!