PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Space Machines Above -


Barbara
12-21-2007, 09:33 AM
Mystery Space Machines Above -
Black Ops, Star Wars Or ET?
Or All Of The Above?

Part One:

http://www.rense.com/general79/wdx1.htm


Part Two:

http://www.rense.com/general79/wdx2.htm

Peter
12-21-2007, 03:03 PM
Jeff Rense, that is a relaible source. He's on a radio network affiliated with abc which is owned by the illuminist disney's. Discussing ufo's is allright but please do not refer to jeff rense. Than I can not take this topic serious.

Barbara
12-21-2007, 03:45 PM
There will not be one minute of sleep lost on my part because you cannot take one of my posts seriously.

Chances are good that you are plunking away on a computer made by a corporation which is part of the New World Order and the same for your server.

As for Jeff Rense's site, I find it most informative. He provides a variety of topics from many sources. As with any other site, it is "buyer (or browser) beware." You simply lack enough background knowledge to help you separate fact from fantasy.

Your pre-pubescent nose is brown clear up to your eyebrows, your spelling and grammar are atrocious so my suggestion to you is to spend more time hitting the books and less time at the computer. That way, in some distant future, I can take your posts seriously.

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 03:58 PM
What is the deal with your hostility?

You're like an attack dog.

You may have made the post, but the information provided in the links comes from another source.

So, in retrospect, although Peter can speak for himself, he wasn't disagreeing with YOU, but objectionable to Jeff Rense's website and not UFO's per say.

Barbara
12-21-2007, 06:00 PM
You have not begun to know hostility, DA; I am thoroughly fed up with you ruining every thread on this forum, you and, now, your little yapping lap dog, Peter. If he were older I would rename him "Dick" or just DH, you figure that one out; take your time, don't strain anything.

You have incurred the disdain and ire of virtually every poster on this site; most of them have left in disgust due to your ceaseless idiotic and superfluous attempts to draw attention to yourself. You have shown a pronounced inability to stay on point.

You imagine yourself to be a pundit but are, in reality, just a pile-of-it. Someone should have told you that it is better to be silent and thought a fool than to post and remove all doubt.

You want to protect Peter, fine, don't sit down too quickly to avoid breaking his nose.

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 06:38 PM
Barbara wrote:
You have not begun to know hostility, DA; I am thoroughly fed up with you ruining every thread on this forum, you and, now, your little yapping lap dog, Peter. If he were older I would rename him "Dick" or just DH, you figure that one out; take your time, don't strain anything.

Really? You mean you can be even more hostile. WOW! You're special. You're fed up? And, this is suppose to bother me? I haven't ruined every thread. In fact, you ruin any possibility of dialogue with your hostility. I don't have a yapping lap dog. You would rename him. My, you have such powers. I don't strain over anything you write. Not worth it.

You have incurred the disdain and ire of virtually every poster on this site; most of them have left in disgust due to your ceaseless idiotic and superfluous attempts to draw attention to yourself. You have shown a pronounced inability to stay on point.

Actually, when someone bestows attention on me it's of their own doing and not mine. I always stay on point. Most of them have left because they haven't succeeded. Maybe it's time for you to do the same.

You imagine yourself to be a pundit but are, in reality, just a pile-of-it. Someone should have told you that it is better to be silent and thought a fool than to post and remove all doubt.

You are quite the nasty lady, aren't you? You must be such a joy to live with. Anyway, I don't imagine myself to be anything other than what I am. When I post, I'm certainly not a fool, but you're sounding more and more like one with each and every passing day.

You want to protect Peter, fine, don't sit down too quickly to avoid breaking his nose.

Oh, my one poster on this site has agreed with me on certain issues and you refer to that as brown nosing. Unbelievable. How 'bout that brown nosing you do with Rat and Jimbo? Just lovely. I assume you think Peter needs to be protected from you. Speaks volumes of yourself. Anyway. Peter is quite capable of protecting himself. Besides, you're about as harmless as a gnat. Lovely personality you have, by the way.

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 07:06 PM
Oh, oh, here she comes. Watch out boys, she'll chew you up.

Oh, oh, here she comes.

She only comes out at night, being the hungry type.

Such lovely people on this site, eh?

What happened in Barbara's life that made her such a mean-spirited, angry, hate-filled person?

Barbara
12-21-2007, 07:15 PM
I rest my case.

You, DA, will soon be gone, one way or another,along with all your crappy posts. That's a promise.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-21-2007, 07:33 PM
disinformation agents
- are arrogant know it all-s, when in fact are nothing but hot-air filled provocateurs
- provide nothing but catch phrases and mantras and very heavy accusations without any proof
- resort to and adopt low level techniques such as quick name calling, mocking, categorizing, and associating without any real proof
- claim that the people they accuse of being hidden illuminati stooges throw in NWO phrases and mantras, yet they do not show you that Ron Paul does indeed talk and discuss these issues in depth not just phrases and mantras
- accuse whoever they choose without proof
- provide sporadic one liners claiming they know who started world war II, and that Ron Paul is ignorant of history, whereas if you investigate you’d soon realize that they (the “disinformation” buffoons) are the ones that state one liners that are not even factual, like wwII being an American creation instead of mostly European (http://www.henrymakow.com/001523.html)
- create chaos, confusion, disorder, mistrust, disbelieve, lack of hope
- profess everyone is bad, even the very few good guys are satanists, without any verifiable evidence whatsoever
- are happy just the way things are
- provide no answers or solutions
- claim that everything is fixed and that there is no way out (helplessness)
- when confronted do not address the issues in questions and do not address the specific concerns you point out to them, and then go out in hiding and place their focus and assault on something or someone else
- pretend everything is ok, that they just made a mistake and want for you to just forget about it so that they can go onto continuing their stupid and misguided agenda of empty garbage
- although elections have been seen even recently to be fraudulently manipulated (by the controlling party), suggest that voting is irrelevant and persuade you not to exercise one of the very few rights we have left. even if they are manipulated this is one of the most powerful acts we can do as citizens, to go out and vote in mass, just for the powerful symbolism it carries the day that it is exercised and the etheric energy it produces
- provide no verifiable facts
- provide no verifiable proof
- prove by their very nature of misguidance, without solutions, and acceptance that they are nothing but “disinformation” agents themselves
- will never provide you with any solid provable and verifiable evidence, because there is none they can find

both peter & da are nothing but low level provocateurs

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 07:40 PM
Both Barbara and ME9 are nothing but low level provocateurs.

Just wondering.

Has Barbara had her rabbi shot?

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-21-2007, 07:42 PM
misery attracts misery. the two of you deserve each other.

you are both very narrow minded. you see one thing and one thing only.

only those you approve of (which are who) are Ok everyone else is illuminati, besides your credentials are none

neither of you know what an open mind means

what blueangel needs is some serious help, she has nothing to offer here but instigation and irritation

you are both agents of disinformation and internet provocateurs, you have nothing good to offer

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 07:42 PM
Barbara wrote:
I rest my case.

You, DA, will soon be gone, one way or another,along with all your crappy posts. That's a promise.

You don't have a case. I do hope that's a promise and not a threat. Just wondering. Do you think this place is like heaven and I'll miss it when I'm gone? I'm sure it's all been archived.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-21-2007, 07:42 PM
misery attracts misery. the two of you deserve each other.

you are both very narrow minded. you see one thing and one thing only.

only those you approve of (which are who) are Ok everyone else is illuminati, besides your credentials are none

neither of you know what an open mind means

what blueangel needs is some serious help, she has nothing to offer here but instigation and irritation

you are both agents of disinformation and internet provocateurs, you have nothing good to offer

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 07:44 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
misery attracts misery. the two of you deserve each other.

you are both very narrow minded. you see one thing and one thing only.

only those you approve of (which are who) are Ok everyone else is illuminati, besides your credentials are none

neither of you know what an open mind means

what blueangel needs is some serious help, she has nothing to offer here but instigation and irritation

you are both agents of disinformation and internet provocateurs, you have nothing good to offer

Yes, you all attract and deserve one another. You need some serious help, pal, but I'm afraid there is no cure for what ails you. You'll have to learn to live with it.

I'm an OPERATIVE, pal. You're the disinformation agent.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-21-2007, 07:44 PM
every time you post you prove my point without me having to do anything

you provide empty nothing

you are worthless, go back to your pathetic stupid SPRINGSTEEN thread you are so obsessed about and learn more about pedophiliacs. what a past-time...

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-21-2007, 07:45 PM
blueangel, you obviously do not represent the illuminati, you do not represent real truth seekers, real conspiracy theorists, or even your average internet blogger.

you do represent however a very small group of perturbed, hyper active, hyper infectious, hyper disturbing and irritating bunch, of childish and immature provocateurs that without any depth into their reasoning or understanding make amazing claims and implications, you then tie those claims to people that never made neither of those claims, nor did they imply what you claim they implied, and while you would swear to your death that you know what you are talking about, anyone with have of the square root of the brain size you have would realize that you are completely full of it, you create castles in your own head

just because you say you are right doesn’t make it so

you need to get a grip on logic and understanding, of which you have very little

arguing with you or answering you is a complete waste of anyone’s time

go away

get some help

get better

good bye and farewell

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 07:49 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
blueangel, you obviously do not represent the illuminati, you do not represent real truth seekers, real conspiracy theorists, or even your average internet blogger.

you do represent however a very small group of perturbed, hyper active, hyper infectious, hyper disturbing and irritating bunch, of childish and immature provocateurs that without any depth into their reasoning or understanding make amazing claims and implications, you then tie those claims to people that never made neither of those claims, nor did they imply what you claim they implied, and while you would swear to your death that you know what you are talking about, anyone with have of the square root of the brain size you have would realize that you are completely full of it, you create castles in your own head

just because you say you are right doesn’t make it so

you need to get a grip on logic and understanding, of which you have very little

arguing with you or answering you is a complete waste of anyone’s time

go away

get some help

get better

good bye and farewell

That's a hoot. Are you going somewhere?

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 07:50 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
every time you post you prove my point without me having to do anything

you provide empty nothing

you are worthless, go back to your pathetic stupid SPRINGSTEEN thread you are so obsessed about and learn more about pedophiliacs. what a past-time...

Everytime you post, you prove my point.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-21-2007, 08:11 PM
neither of you guys have anything better to do but to harass people on this site.

peter all of the stuff you purchase, everything you use, everything you eat, and everything you interface with has illuminati written all over it and you know it

you are a provocateur nothing else along with DA

you are illuminati pretending to be against it

the two of you are the lowest of the lowest

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 08:16 PM
ME9, you represent no one, nothing and not even yourself.

You are a disinformation agent.

Barbara
12-21-2007, 08:23 PM
The only point DA has is on top of her head.

She really needs to get some new material.

Oh, well, it was an interesting thread and maybe anyone dropping in will read the first post and just ignore the rest.

Once they see her name on a thread they know what to expect.

Has it dawned on anyone that, with the exception of her drooling idiocy over Springsteen, DA doesn't start many threads? She just goes around dropping her turds on everybody else's threads. I guess she can only do what she can do. Pity.

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 08:37 PM
Barbara wrote:
The only point DA has is on top of her head.

She really needs to get some new material.

Oh, well, it was an interesting thread and maybe anyone dropping in will read the first post and just ignore the rest.

Once they see her name on a thread they know what to expect.

Has it dawned on anyone that, with the exception of her drooling idiocy over Springsteen, DA doesn't start many threads? She just goes around dropping her turds on everybody else's threads. I guess she can only do what she can do. Pity.

I'm the author of many threads, Barbara and, if I weren't, is that a prerequisite to posting here?

Your threads aren't your own thoughts. They're articles from other websites and links.

Not very creative, eh?

I enlighten and inform with INTELLIGENCE.

You, on the otherhand, cut and paste.

Barbara
12-21-2007, 09:22 PM
My threads are meant to stimulate discussion. That is why you have no business posting on them. You are incapable of entering into a civil and orderly discussion People avoid you like the plague. You are worse than Typhoid Mary.

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 09:26 PM
Barbara wrote:
My threads are meant to stimulate discussion. That is why you have no business posting on them. You are incapable of entering into a civil and orderly discussion People avoid you like the plague. You are worse than Typhoid Mary.

Your threads are incapable of stimulation because when someone stimulates the thread, you kill it with your hostility.

You have no clue what a civil and orderly discussion is.

Look at your replies to people who disagree with you.

Your fangs come out.

If you avoid me like the plague why don't you avoid me?

Peter
12-21-2007, 09:28 PM
allright guys. Merry Christmas.

I know Me9, I am very much an illuminist agent. Maybe more so than other people. Thats my dillema. I live in two worlds. My mind is relatively free, but for the rest they have me in complete control. Probably I have done and will do more than any of you to advance their agenda, but I have no choice. I am their slave. The only why to get out of it is to kill myself.

The only thing I can do is complain a bit a the internet and support people like Blue Angel. Its very sad that you guys are attacking a victim of the most horrible torture we can imagine. By doing this you are defending the illuminist themselves. If you really want to make this world a better place, try to understand has been done to people like Blue Angel, because it touches at the core of the illuminst power over society: mind control.

People at this website have many misconceptions about our world. Thats allright, I had all of them before myself. Whats not allright is to have no patience with other peoples opinion. This "conspiracy" website clearly shows how will the mind control of the illuminists works. Just look at all this Ron Paul supporters. If you Barbara and redrat had any clue about how our society is organized, you would never ever join the theater of the "elections". Your support for Ron Paul shows your lack of understanding. Thats allright, but do not blame Blue Angel and me for trying to inform you how society is really organized.

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 09:31 PM
Peter wrote:
allright guys. Merry Christmas.

I know Me9, I am very much an illuminist agent. Maybe more so than other people. Thats my dillema. I live in two worlds. My mind is relatively free, but for the rest they have me in complete control. Probably I have done and will do more than any of you to advance their agenda, but I have no choice. I am their slave. The only why to get out of it is to kill myself.

The only thing I can do is complain a bit a the internet and support people like Blue Angel. Its very sad that you guys are attacking a victim of the most horrible torture we can imagine. By doing this you are defending the illuminist themselves. If you really want to make this world a better place, try to understand has been done to people like Blue Angel, because it touches at the core of the illuminst power over society: mind control.

People at this website have many misconceptions about our world. Thats allright, I had all of them before myself. Whats not allright is to have no patience with other peoples opinion. This "conspiracy" website clearly shows how will the mind control of the illuminists works. Just look at all this Ron Paul supporters. If you Barbara and redrat had any clue about how our society is organized, you would never ever join the theater of the "elections". Your support for Ron Paul shows your lack of understanding. Thats allright, but do not blame Blue Angel and me for trying to inform you how society is really organized.

Huh?

You've done more than any of WHO to advance the Illuminist's agenda?

I sincerely doubt that.

What?

Are you John Kerry, Bill Clinton?

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 09:35 PM
Barbara and ME9 act like a couple of elementary kids having a food fight in the cafeteria.

Barbara
12-21-2007, 09:48 PM
Knowing your type, DA, you will stay up all night to insure that you have the last inane word. But watch out, don't sleep, don't close your eyes - got to be sure you have the last word.

Fill up those pages with your brilliant intellect. Kill those threads. How dare anyone want to discuss topics about which you have no clue.

Springsteen, fill up some more pages about Springsteen and his family whom you so obviously envy.

Do it while you can, your time is almost up.

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 09:53 PM
Barbara wrote:
Knowing your type, DA, you will stay up all night to insure that you have the last inane word. But watch out, don't sleep, don't close your eyes - got to be sure you have the last word.

Fill up those pages with your brilliant intellect. Kill those threads. How dare anyone want to discuss topics about which you have no clue.

Springsteen, fill up some more pages about Springsteen and his family whom you so obviously envy.

Do it while you can, your time is almost up.

I think you're doing that right now.

Sorry, but, you're the thread killer and you've managed to trash many a thread tonight all because I posted a reply on your UFO thread.

My, my. Doesn't take much to set Barbara off, does it?

She posts a thread and expects that only those who agree with her should reply.

Sorry, again, Babs, but I could never envy a pedophile and a woman married to one.

I feel sorry for his children.

Oh, goodness, my time is almost up.

What will I do without Club Conspiracy.

Just like heaven on earth, this place!

Put your fangs in Barbara, you're developing a lisp.

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 10:00 PM
Night, Babs!

Try meditation.

It might help with your aggression.

Peter
12-21-2007, 10:05 PM
"Probably I have done and will do more than any of you to advance their agenda, but I have no choice"

I am a scientist Blue Angel. Scientist advance the NWO much more than any other people. Without scientist the NWO will never be established, because its for a large part based on technological development. Scientist have done more harm to society than any other group of people on the planet. Except the leading illuminists ofcourse.

The sad thing is that many scientist believe that they are helping society to solve problems, instead they are helping to destroy it. On the other hand, many scientists are embracing satanism and the illuminist agenda with open arms. Many scientist I know are flashing satanic hand signs regularly. During presentations, discussions and job interviews. My boss told me you can not get a job at our institution without being a freemason.

redrat11
12-21-2007, 10:19 PM
Peter wrote:
"Probably I have done and will do more than any of you to advance their agenda, but I have no choice"

I am a scientist Blue Angel. Scientist advance the NWO much more than any other people. Without scientist the NWO will never be established, because its for a large part based on technological development. Scientist have done more harm to society than any other group of people on the planet. Except the leading illuminists ofcourse.

The sad thing is that many scientist believe that they are helping society to solve problems, instead they are helping to destroy it. On the other hand, many scientists are embracing satanism and the illuminist agenda with open arms. Many scientist I know are flashing satanic hand signs regularly. During presentations, discussions and job interviews. My boss told me you can not get a job at our institution without being a freemason.


Peter, your worse than IGNT! another Satanist.

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 10:19 PM
Peter wrote:
"Probably I have done and will do more than any of you to advance their agenda, but I have no choice"

I am a scientist Blue Angel. Scientist advance the NWO much more than any other people. Without scientist the NWO will never be established, because its for a large part based on technological development. Scientist have done more harm to society than any other group of people on the planet. Except the leading illuminists ofcourse.

You can cease from being a scientist if what you are doing aids the NWO agenda and you are adamantly opposed to it.

The sad thing is that many scientist believe that they are helping society to solve problems, instead they are helping to destroy it. On the other hand, many scientists are embracing satanism and the illuminist agenda with open arms. Many scientist I know are flashing satanic hand signs regularly. During presentations, discussions and job interviews. My boss told me you can not get a job at our institution without being a freemason.

SO, then you are a Freemason?

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 10:20 PM
redrat11 wrote:

Peter wrote:
"Probably I have done and will do more than any of you to advance their agenda, but I have no choice"

I am a scientist Blue Angel. Scientist advance the NWO much more than any other people. Without scientist the NWO will never be established, because its for a large part based on technological development. Scientist have done more harm to society than any other group of people on the planet. Except the leading illuminists ofcourse.

The sad thing is that many scientist believe that they are helping society to solve problems, instead they are helping to destroy it. On the other hand, many scientists are embracing satanism and the illuminist agenda with open arms. Many scientist I know are flashing satanic hand signs regularly. During presentations, discussions and job interviews. My boss told me you can not get a job at our institution without being a freemason.


Peter, your worse than IGNT! another Satanist.

Unfreakinbelievable!!

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 10:21 PM
Or, would that be IGWT?

Barbara
12-21-2007, 10:26 PM
Don't sleep, don't close your eyes - got to be sure you have the last word.

Fill up those pages with your brilliant intellect. Kill those threads. How dare anyone want to discuss topics about which you have no clue.

Springsteen, fill up some more pages about Springsteen and his family whom you so obviously envy.

Do it while you can, your time is almost up.

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 10:37 PM
You're repeating, Babs!

Running out of material?

Copying and pasting again, I see.

I could never envy a woman who is married to a pedophile.

I feel sorry for his children.

GOD help them.

Barbara
12-21-2007, 11:05 PM
Back to the thread:
*******************

Famed NASA Astronaut confirms Extraterrestrials are here

by Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, U.S. Space Shuttle Fleet, KSC, Florida 1958 to 1992


Space Shuttle Columbia during STS-80 took a crew of five astronauts into a 17 day, 15 hour and 54 minute mission around the earth, the longest flight in the history of this vehicle. During this lengthy flight a very strange event occurred that even had crewman Dr. Story Musgrave unable to explain what he observed from the shuttle windows.

A large disc shaped object appeared below the Columbia. The shuttle was approximately, 190 Nautical miles high.

The disc was first observed to miraculously appear from out of nowhere, flying through the clouds below and progressing from right to left as the astronauts stared in utter amazement. The outer rim of the craft appeared to be rotating counter-clockwise. It was very large (compared to common space junk and breakaway ice), approximately 50 to 150 feet in diameter.

Astronaut Dr. Story Musgrave, a Payload Specialist on the STS-80 Mission, was interviewed following the flight. As he viewed a videotape of the incident which showed lightning flashes in the atmosphere, the city lights of Denver, Colorado and other earthbound sights, he stated: "I don't know what it is. Whether it's a washer, debris, ice particles, I don't know. But it's characteristic of the thousands of things which I've seen. What is not so characteristic is it appears to come from no where. You would think that if it's facing the dark side or facing a side towards you which is not reflecting the sun, you would think that you would see something there. It's really impressive."

During an earlier interview, Dr. Musgrave stated he attempted to communicate with ET life forms during each of his six missions. He actually asked them to take him with them. Now that's an astronaut with a lot of courage. Dr. Musgrave retired after this flight from NASA. Since then he's been spreading his considered opinion that alien life exists. When Musgrave speaks of this, it's no great leap for one to assume he's admitting knowledge of alien life. As the final slide of a "Grey" ET was shown during a recent astronomy presentation by Dr. Musgrave, he made this surprising comment: "These guys are real... I guarantee it!" Dr. Musgrave does know the truth. This author guarantees it!

Consider that carefully. These are world renown scientists making statements almost beyond belief. Dr. von Braun and others of his stature have the courage to disclose "sensitive" information, but obviously the leaders of the USA and the world do not. If billions could find a way of coping with the overwhelming threat of atomic annihilation for half a century, it is reasonable to assume we can cope with the knowledge of these "Other Intelligence's" from the stars. We can cope with the fact they are visiting earth, and have been since the beginning of history. We must. Those still asleep must open their eyes. We Are Not Alone.

About the author:

Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, KSC, Florida 1958 to 1992. Former Director, NICAP Unit-3 at Cape Canaveral and KSC, former MUFON Assistant Florida State Director, and former Director, Kennedy Space Center MUFON Unit, KSC. LINK

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 11:11 PM
Barbara wrote:
Back to the thread:
*******************

Famed NASA Astronaut confirms Extraterrestrials are here

by Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, U.S. Space Shuttle Fleet, KSC, Florida 1958 to 1992


Space Shuttle Columbia during STS-80 took a crew of five astronauts into a 17 day, 15 hour and 54 minute mission around the earth, the longest flight in the history of this vehicle. During this lengthy flight a very strange event occurred that even had crewman Dr. Story Musgrave unable to explain what he observed from the shuttle windows.

A large disc shaped object appeared below the Columbia. The shuttle was approximately, 190 Nautical miles high.

The disc was first observed to miraculously appear from out of nowhere, flying through the clouds below and progressing from right to left as the astronauts stared in utter amazement. The outer rim of the craft appeared to be rotating counter-clockwise. It was very large (compared to common space junk and breakaway ice), approximately 50 to 150 feet in diameter.

Astronaut Dr. Story Musgrave, a Payload Specialist on the STS-80 Mission, was interviewed following the flight. As he viewed a videotape of the incident which showed lightning flashes in the atmosphere, the city lights of Denver, Colorado and other earthbound sights, he stated: "I don't know what it is. Whether it's a washer, debris, ice particles, I don't know. But it's characteristic of the thousands of things which I've seen. What is not so characteristic is it appears to come from no where. You would think that if it's facing the dark side or facing a side towards you which is not reflecting the sun, you would think that you would see something there. It's really impressive."

During an earlier interview, Dr. Musgrave stated he attempted to communicate with ET life forms during each of his six missions. He actually asked them to take him with them. Now that's an astronaut with a lot of courage. Dr. Musgrave retired after this flight from NASA. Since then he's been spreading his considered opinion that alien life exists. When Musgrave speaks of this, it's no great leap for one to assume he's admitting knowledge of alien life. As the final slide of a "Grey" ET was shown during a recent astronomy presentation by Dr. Musgrave, he made this surprising comment: "These guys are real... I guarantee it!" Dr. Musgrave does know the truth. This author guarantees it!

Consider that carefully. These are world renown scientists making statements almost beyond belief. Dr. von Braun and others of his stature have the courage to disclose "sensitive" information, but obviously the leaders of the USA and the world do not. If billions could find a way of coping with the overwhelming threat of atomic annihilation for half a century, it is reasonable to assume we can cope with the knowledge of these "Other Intelligence's" from the stars. We can cope with the fact they are visiting earth, and have been since the beginning of history. We must. Those still asleep must open their eyes. We Are Not Alone.

About the author:

Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, KSC, Florida 1958 to 1992. Former Director, NICAP Unit-3 at Cape Canaveral and KSC, former MUFON Assistant Florida State Director, and former Director, Kennedy Space Center MUFON Unit, KSC. LINK

You're repeating again.

You already posted this article where THIS so called famed astronaut confirms for all of us that ET's are here.

So, what's your point?

You believe everything you read?

BlueAngel
12-21-2007, 11:16 PM
Come on, Babs!

What are you saying?

ET's are here?

Where are they?

Shape-shifting lizards as in the other thread you posted?

Barbara
12-22-2007, 01:14 AM
Don't sleep, don't close your eyes - got to be sure you have the last word.

Fill up those pages with your brilliant intellect. Kill those threads. How dare anyone want to discuss topics about which you have no clue.

Springsteen, fill up some more pages about Springsteen and his family whom you so obviously envy.

Do it while you can, your time is almost up.

Peter
12-22-2007, 11:38 AM
show me an alien barbara. Thats impossible however because there is a treaty which says they can not interfere with humans. Do not blame me for not believing it than. All these supposed aliens blame humans for not nowing their history, but at the same time they supposedly want to keep their presence secret. What a non-sense. Don't blame humans for not knowing their supposed history if its kept secret at all costs. F..k the aliens.

Delta
12-22-2007, 02:30 PM
Dick,

What type of "scientist" are you?

sablefish
06-23-2008, 10:28 AM
Barbara is not a dummie.. She is a great internet poster, and writer. I have respected her postings for years.. BlueAnglel is a Thunderbolt of truth in this age of darkness..

Why are two of the best of the writers here.. picking and downgrading each other? When they should be embracing each others opinions.. In the fight against the NWO.

Please be civil... Peace

sablefish
06-23-2008, 02:32 PM
In fact ... If, I could ever get back to the U.S./B.C/Mexico World... I would propose to her a promise of trust... I am a believer in Barbara.. She might seem irritated by the the Global conflicts, and the dummies that are here.. Her writing is brilliant and, always has been.. And you Dogs that somehow know the truth.. might just agree..

So let's just get along with this thing

BlueAngel
06-23-2008, 04:03 PM
Barbara is not a dummie.. She is a great internet poster, and writer. I have respected her postings for years.. BlueAnglel is a Thunderbolt of truth in this age of darkness..

Why are two of the best of the writers here.. picking and downgrading each other? When they should be embracing each others opinions.. In the fight against the NWO.

Please be civil... Peace

You butchered my name, Sablefish.

If, in fact, I am the person to whom you are referring.

BlueAngel
06-23-2008, 08:22 PM
Don't sleep, don't close your eyes - got to be sure you have the last word.

Fill up those pages with your brilliant intellect. Kill those threads. How dare anyone want to discuss topics about which you have no clue.

Springsteen, fill up some more pages about Springsteen and his family whom you so obviously envy.

Do it while you can, your time is almost up.

My time is almost up?

Seems I'm kind of like the energizer bunny.

Sorry, Babs, but envy Springsteen and his family!?!

Have you even read anything that I've written about the man?

Obviously not.

If you have and consider I'm envious of the man and his family, you have certainly misconstrued that which I have made blatantly clear.

The man is a disgusting pig.

Let me guess.

You're a Springsteen fanatic.

Have all his CD's.

sablefish
07-12-2008, 01:31 PM
I have always loved Barbara's writing abilities, and Blue Angel's imagination.. I don't have a clue about what these things are floating around in the twilight of the sunrise and sunsets are.. These things are always distorted because of the atmosphere..

I have been following them on Rense since the beginning.. As I recall the photographer videos them in the N.W... Maybe Idaho

Are there any other persons who have videos of these events?.. I would like to see come conformation of these events... What am I going to do? .. believe without confirmation.

Hey.. I Like both of you .. You are both Great in your own way. Keep up the Good works. (please)

BeenThereDoneThat
11-08-2008, 02:43 AM
Did you sat BA was a good writer? Do not slander her like that. :D