PDA

View Full Version : Articles you might find interesting.

w102pdc
01-02-2005, 08:29 AM
Greetings,

My name is Phillip Darrell Collins. I am a freelance journalist, college student, and co-author of The Ascendancy of the Scientific Dictatorship. I have also been a frequent guest on A Closer Look, a nationally syndicated radio program hosted by Michael Corbin. I have written several articles and thought I might share their respective links with you.

http://www.biped.info/articles/collins1.html
http://www.biped.info/articles/collins2.html
http://www.biped.info/articles/matter.html
http://www.mkzine.com/Essays/Twi-Semiotic%20Deception.html

Plenty to read and discuss. Feel free to let me know what you think.

marypopinz
01-02-2005, 08:33 AM
Thanx for joining! More brain power.

Will read and will respond. :lol:

took a peak and it loooks goooooood

gotta read more. ciao.

XXX

Ahmad
01-02-2005, 01:48 PM
Peace Phillip,

Your article helped me understand the motives behind pushing the theory of evolution. I believe that Satan is the only creature who wants to evolute, ascend and become a god, actually he does already think of himself as a god!, but still his agenda involves convincing everybody that "the perfect human being" exists, i.e: Jesus.

[36:60] Did I not covenant with you, O Children of Adam, that you shall not worship the devil? That he is your most ardent enemy?

In the religion of "Submission" though, we know our limits, we know that we are just creatures, who are totally dependent on God, the Creator of all. We don't follow Satan in his egoistic dreams of devinity, for it's based on a lie.

As for evolution, the late messenger of the covenant "Rashad Khalifa" stated the following:

"Evolution is possible only within a given species. For example, the navel orange evolved from seeded oranges, not from apples. The laws of probablity preclude the possibility of haphazard evolution between species. A fish cannot evolve into a bird; a monkey can never evolve into a human."

For the whole article, check appendix 31 of the authorized english translation of QuranAppendix 31 (http://www.masjidtucson.org/quran/appendices/appendix31.html)

Maybe the theory of evolution is a pretext to introduce the idea that everyone can be a god (having independent powers of God) in his own right.

Thanks for the well written article.

Jimbo
01-02-2005, 05:13 PM
I always suspected that there was something wrong w/ science. Specially, when I was luckily taught as a kid that, scientific knowledge is “open” to being “proved or disproved” based on the data acquired through empirical experimentation. Science is supposed to be open to new inventions, & it should set man “free” w/ this knowledge. However, the opposite is true. Nowadays we see more often than not, the fact that the “Scientific Institution”, is nothing more than that, “an institution,” which is utilized by the power elite to justify their sinister ideas & hide the knowledge that is most beneficial from “mankind.” In this “closed” system, only a very miniscule portion of society “benefits” from scientific knowledge. Only those facts agreed upon, by this small controlling minority, become “accepted science.” The “secrete knowledge” is discarded & “publicly ridiculed.”
8-)

w102pdc
01-03-2005, 12:03 AM
Thank you both for the responses. Ahmed, I think you correctly identified the motive for the promulgation of evolutionary thought. Its introduction was accompanied by secularization, which provided the necessary philosophical segue for the occult doctrine of self-deification. In fact, transhumanist ideologue William Sims Bainbridge observed the following of secularization:

Secularization does not mean a decline in the need for religion, but only a loss of power by traditional denominations. Studies of the geography of religion show that where the churches become weak, cults and occultism explode to fill the spiritual vacuum.

Indeed, cults and occultism have exploded. It would appear that the esoteric religion of the elite is gradually being externalized and the world is in the process of being inculcated.

Jimbo, you are absolutely correct about the epistemological rigidity of science. As I point out in the article, radical empiricism is largely to blame. I also think that the philosophy of scientism is guilty. Scientism concerns itself exclusively with quantifiable entities and, thus, precludes all those things that are disproportionate with its finite systems of measurement. Thus, the human dignity, liberty, and spirit are immediately discarded. This much is confessed within the Report From Iron Mountain, which contends that science has relegated such axiomatic values to the realm of fantasy. Of course, the moral ramifications of such an assertion are enormous and frightening.

Thanks for the comments!

rushdoony
01-03-2005, 12:40 AM
Phillip, I thought you would be interested in this article:

Creationists Who Accept Copernicanism

Don’t Realize That, Without It, the Big Bang Cosmology

Which They Reject Would Immediately Self-Destruct

and Destroy the Entire Superstructure of Evolutionism....

It seems that virtually all Creationist Scientists reject the Big Bang Paradigm for the evolution of the universe while at the same time they support the Heliocentric Concept of a rotating Earth orbiting the sun. These are the positions taken by the leadership of the world’s most prominent Creationist Organization, the Institute for Creation Research in California. Quotations by the leadership at ICR on those subjects can be confirmed (HERE, pp.9-11).

The same position is held by another prominent Creationist Organization in the USA, i.e., the Answers In Genesis operation in Kentucky (HERE, p.13).

There are new gains in understanding relevant to the heliocentric model and the Big Bang Paradigm that should hold the keenest interest for these and all other Creationists, professional scientists or not.

One of those gains concerns a growing awareness that--like the evolution myth itself--the heliocentric model rests totally on observation-denying and experiment-denying assumptions (HERE). This vulnerability to a purely scientific assault is also apparent in the eye-popping level of high tech fraud and bluff that is inherent in the whole success of the Big Bang Cosmology (HERE - HERE). And, of course, the success of Big Bangism is now providing the rationale for ALL evolutionism, i.e., the evolution of the universe, the evolution of the Earth, the evolution of all plant and animal life, the evolution of Mankind, the evolution of "extraterrestrial, alien life forms" (e.g., Mars...: HERE - HERE - HERE).

Another gigantic gain in understanding this truth-mugging fantasy is the realization that the Big Bang Model is completely dependent upon preventing any real attack upon its cosmological foundation, viz., the Copernican Heliocentric Model. Just like Copernicanism and Darwinism (HERE - HERE), Copernicanism and Big Bangism are symbiotically connected (HERE - HERE - HERE, p.9).

Also, Creationists who haven’t done so also need to update their understanding of the Evolutionary Paradigm Shift from Darwinism to Panspermiaism (HERE). Inherent in that shift--which has been quietly going on since the early ‘80’s--is a muted admission that the Darwinist Model simply can not account for the beginning of life on earth. The Panspermia Theory ( pagan mythology) opines that bacteria is borne and nurtured inside of comets and spread around a 15 billion mile thick universe where trillions land on "environmentally friendly planets" and proceed to evolve into the extraterrestrial apparitions that now engulf the theaters, the telly, the book stores & games & toys.
More:http://www.fixedearth.com/creationists%20door%20open.htm

marypopinz
01-03-2005, 01:09 AM
Now this should be an interesting debate.

Rush and the new knowledgable guy. I can't wait... I was being impatient and was going to copy a bit of Rush's post here and sensibly thought that he would eventually do that himself. Rush is predictable and I am learning...

Does the sun revolve around the earth, folks? I need some popcorn. This should be good.

mary XXX

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

thokhanCep
01-03-2005, 02:03 AM
Wow what a read.
On the first link all I could think of was technocracy. At the end of the article you confirmed that thought.

With electronic voting and media owned by a military industrial complex its not too hard to tie in the french revolution with how the U.S. is taking shape.

Patriot act 1 and 2 , when fully implemented , should enrage a portion of its population into fighting the system. The only problem with that is they will be striking at the puppets and not the puppet masters.

I notice that you are on rinf.com
4acloserlook .. one of my favourite radio shows

What are your thoughts on William Lyne?

rushdoony
01-03-2005, 02:07 AM
Mary,
There will be no debate between myself and Phillip. I presented to him some information that I think he will be interested in and if he wants to know more he can go to the two websites of the experts - www.fixedearth.com and www.midclyth.supanet.com .
Notwithstanding the fact that his IQ is probably twice mine and four times yours.
I probably won't come to this thread/topic for a while again other than to view a thank-you response he might send.
I am also, very shortly here, probably going to leave the entire clubconspiracy website for a good long period because I am exhausted with your non-serious, busybody nature. I don't need your harrassment in my life, I don't need to deal with a sycophant with Histrionic Personality Disorder
( http://www.mentalhealth.com/dis1/p21-pe06.html )
So take some Paxil and not some popcorn and good riddance. And sorry this had to go on your thread Phillip.

Ahmad
01-03-2005, 08:23 AM
Phillip said: "Secularization does not mean a decline in the need for religion, but only a loss of power by traditional denominations. Studies of the geography of religion show that where the churches become weak, cults and occultism explode to fill the spiritual vacuum."

I believe Satan operates through two factions that may seem opposite, while they are the two sides of the same coin. Namely, liberalism and conservatism.

And i mean here their general sense. Quran tells us that the followers of Satan fall in the extremes, extreme right and left, that's the reason why they are in constant fighting, Satan's allies are divided.

For example, i always notice that on any forum, in any country or community, the majority take one of these two sides, either "conservatism, fundamentalism" e.g: being over attached to a rigid dogma (fake god, chosen ones), obsessed with a specific idea, willing to fight and kill all those who oppose it!, and the other extreme is "Liberalism" e.g: when people get rid of all dogmas (no god, anything goes) and think they are free!

Inivitebly those two factions fight and destroy each other, i don't know which side came first, but it doesn't matter!. You can see that in politics too, in each country the two extremist wings fight, and the balanced, God-revering individuals watch!.

So according to this, organised religion is one extreme, and the occult religions are the other! or maybe the occult are on the same side of organised religion! as both revere creatures and idolize mere mortals.

I think maybe that's also what's happening on the global scene, with America and the neocons disguised in the conservatives' cloak, and the UN gobal elite fighting them under the guise of "tolerance", "brotherhood"...etc! the end result is Satan laughing and the masses sinking in thier blood pools!

I see no way out except returning to the original religion of God "Submission", only then will all these extremist devided factions along with their false gods dissapear. May God save us all.

w102pdc
01-03-2005, 11:12 AM
thokhanCep - You are absolutely on the money with technocracy. As a matter of fact, I have been researching technocracy extensively and it appears that it will be the primary focus of my next book (which will probably just be an upgraded edition of my last).

rushdoony - Thank you for the valuable information. No, my IQ is not higher than yours. I am just an ordinary person.

As for creationism, I do not subscribe to that school of thought. However, I am a Christian. My big problem with creationist is that they attempt to explain the Lord's supernatural acts in the context of metaphysical naturalism. Thus, they fall into the same trap as Darwinians.

How did God do all of it? Science has revealed some of the means, but not all. I personally do not think we will ever completely understand because we are operating with limited empirical faculties. Those faculties are not capable of fully discerning the incorporeal, supernatural forces that I believe have shaped the cosmos.

As I stated in my articles, empirical epistemology results in the rejection of causality and, thus, becomes just another form of mysticism.

Again, thank you all so much for the input!

w102pdc
01-03-2005, 11:18 AM
Ahmad,

Thank you very much for your insight. Actually, I was directly quoting William Sims Bainbridge when I presented this statement:

"Secularization does not mean a decline in the need for religion, but only a loss of power by traditional denominations. Studies of the geography of religion show that where the churches become weak, cults and occultism explode to fill the spiritual vacuum."

I think Bainbridge is correct. The scary part is Bainbridge's association with scientistic cults, which he feels provide the perfect alternative to orthodox religions. In his own words, Bainbridge has advocated the use of these cults in what he calls "religious engineering."

Draken
02-18-2005, 01:21 AM
Hi, Philip!

I personally do not think we will ever completely understand because we are operating with limited empirical faculties. Those faculties are not capable of fully discerning the incorporeal, supernatural forces that I believe have shaped the cosmos.

Should we then give up trying to understand?

If not, should we not try to find the answer in all disciplines, including metaphysics?

The answer or a part of it could be there...

Draken

Draken
02-18-2005, 02:12 AM
BTW.

Do you think that religion ALWAYS is a tool "the elite" uses to control the masses?

Are "the elite" agenda ALWAYS to manipulate the masses for the benefit of "the elite"?

Are "the elite" ALWAYS minority conspirators against the majority masses?

The reason I ask is because I'm not of that opinion.
Sure, in this day and age it's gone so far that those who SHOULD be elites (because of a spiritual superiority) have been subverted by what Martin Short (no, not the actor) called "The Mafia of the Mediocre".<a href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0586070656/qid=1108717111/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_10_1/202-4811183-9327868"> Inside The Brotherhood</a>

But it hasn't always been that way.

I've written and posted excerpts from other websites quite a bit on this matter elsewhere on this forum, mainly on the threads <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=590&forum=3&PHPSESSID=00d5d1bd0a636b554a358bb0ef13c47e"> INTEGRAL TRADITION</a> and <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=677&forum=3&PHPSESSID=00d5d1bd0a636b554a358bb0ef13c47e"> SOLIPSISM - KALI YUGA</a> in the Share The Knowledge forum. It's mainly about Perennial Wisdom and the Ancient World of Primordial Tradition.

Judging religion and spirituality by todays' standards would be a big mistake since everything's upsidedown in today's world...

marypopinz
02-19-2005, 02:20 AM
First article is an excellant read. You have an amazing talent for writing.

This - the evolution [emphasis added] of man into superman - was always the purpose of the ancient Mysteries, and the real purpose of modern Masonry is not the social and charitable purposes to which so much attention is paid, but the expediting of the spiritual evolution of those who aspire to perfect their own nature and transform it into a more god-like quality. And this is a definite science, a royal art, which it is possible for each of us to put into practice; whilst to join the Craft for any other purpose than to study and pursue this science is to misunderstand its meaning (Wilmhurst, 47).

Later in the book, Wilmhurst reiterates this theme:

Man who has sprung from earth and developed through the lower kingdoms of nature to his present rational state, has yet to complete his evolution [emphasis added] by becoming a god-like being and unifying his consciousness with the Omniscient - to promote which is and always has been the sole aim and purpose of all Initiation (Wilmhurst, 94).

With God's effective exile from science, man's position as imago viva Dei (created in the image of the Creator) was summarily relegated to obsolescence. Now, Freemasonry could introduce its occult doctrine of 'becoming,' the belief in man's gradual evolution towards apotheosis.

I used to love biology and physiology class. My grade 11 teacher used to put his surfboard on his desk. He was a very cool very good teacher. WE disected cats and all sorts. It was the wonder and the awe of nature that attracted me and I have learnt that so much of what I have learned is based upon scientific hogwash of half lies and half truths. I still wonder and awe at nature.

Ain't God grand? Glad I'm not an ape!

Because I know I am not an ape, I can also acknowledge that there is a God. Can apes do that Mr. Darwin and Co.?

Oh, we're just the fine tuned apes in some folks eyes - those who blindly follow science.

Quantum physics IS mysticismin in a nutshell. The double slit experiment of photons determines that the photon will react persuant to the expectations of the experimenter - if a particle reaction is expected, it happens/ if a wave reaction is expected, it happens.

For me, studying quantum physics reaked of Crowley and the Golden dawn of magic - as above so below. It's all self-fulfilling prohesy bullshit. Put on your blinders and seek the experience to justify the mindset - modern day science. Funny thing is, this magic works and it's GREAT socialprogramming. Yippee!!! People will actively seek out experiences to justify the expectations they hold within their minds - what a terrific social experiment science has turned out to be in conjunction with the school system of "education"/brainwashing and the promolgation of such bullshit in the mainstream media.

I have been suspecting some idiots have been trying to sell Armageddon through Darwin's Apes, Hollywood's planet and such outlets as Evangelical Christianity, for quite some time.

Just like Santa, in God, you've got to believe to recieve. If we believe only in science and life coming from nothing, then it is only rational to assume that to nothing, it must return. Big Bang! Where's that wascaly wabbit? Yeah, O.K. Not!

Reading your article has been most enlightening with regard to defining the term sheeple. How many people have been indoctrinated with these fundamental ideas of Darwin? Is it any wonder that the churches are empty and the occult interest is escalating at an alrming rate?

People are also waking up at an alarming rate. here in Nova Scotia, the average Joe understands some avenue of corruption very well although he maybe blind in other aspects. People are starting to put the pieces of the puzzle into place as did your most enlightening article. It just made a whole lot of plain sense to me of bits and pieces I knew to be true and had not linked up.

People may not be up to understanding the levels of corruption at a NWO level and most certainly, they understand the corruption that can be found in every community: government (masons = minions(some know, some don't)). Even folks who follow Darwin cry out "Oh God!" in times of dire despair.

One day, a bunch of us should T.P. their local hang outs in our respective cities. Their lodges are so full of shit, they must need every spare bit of crap wrap they can get.

I would like to believe that in adversity, the flower that blossoms is the most beautiful of all.

Could humanity possibly be that flower?

marypopinz
02-20-2005, 08:37 AM
Second article was excellant too.

"'Predictive programming works by means of the propagation of the illusion of an infallibly accurate vision of how the world is going to look in the future' (Hoffman, 205). Memes are instilled through the circulation of 'mass appeal' documents under the guise of 'science fiction' literature. Once subsumed on a cognitive level, these memes become self-fulfilling prophecies, embraced by the masses and outwardly approximated through the efforts of the elite."

You make complete sense to me. This article makes complete sense.

"However, the agenda of eugenical regimentation required an international machination by which it could be promulgated globally. That international machination was the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). Julian Huxley, brother of Aldous, was the first director general of UNESCO and penned the organization's manifesto in 1947. Entitled UNESCO: Its Purpose and Its Philosophy, this document presents the following mission statement:

Thus even though it is quite true that any radical eugenic policy will be for many years politically and psychologically impossible, it will be important for UNESCO to see that the eugenic problem is examined with the greatest care, and that the public mind is informed of the issues at stake so that much that now is unthinkable may at least become thinkable (Huxley, UNESCO).

As the unthinkable becomes thinkable, the fictional becomes factual and Brave New World becomes a reality. In 1977, author Claire Chambers clearly delineated the UN's role as a global scientific dictatorship:..."

w102pdc
02-20-2005, 08:38 AM
Draken,

I appreciate your insights. Certainly, science should be employed in the reverential examination of Creation. However, we must not bestow ultimate epistemological primacy upon science when attempting to understand the machinations of nature. To do so is to fall into the trap of scientism, a form of epistemological imperialism that attempts to reduce all things to quantifiable entities. Of course, any system of quantification is finite and, thus, must preclude all factors that outstrip its measurement capacity. As The Report from Iron Mountain illustrates, this category of precluded items includes those things that make us human. Allow me to elaborate with a quote from the document:

Previous studies have taken the desirability of peace, the importance of human life, the superiority of democratic institutions, the greatest “good” for the greatest number, the “dignity” of the individual, and other such wishful premises as axiomatic values necessary for the justification of a study of peace issues. We have not found them so. We have attempted to apply the standards of physical science [emphasis - ADDED] to our thinking, the principal characteristic of which is not quantification, as is popularly believed, but that, in Whitehead’s words, “…it ignores all judgments of value; for instance, all esthetic and moral judgments” (The Report from Iron Mountain, pp. 13 - 14, 1967).

Thus, a purely scientific approach can potentially banish "axiomatic values" to the realm of metaphysical fantasy and result in the rejection of human freedom. Paradoxically, it is human freedom that science relies upon for innovation. Only the mind that is free to think may be habitually inventive.

Moreover, scientist should be willing to investigate the possiblity of incorporeal forces. The materialist paradigm, as Antony Sutton made clear, has stultified science. This is particualr true in the area of alternative energy, which has been largely marginalized. The result has been a civilization with an unhealthy dependency upon oil. Meanwhile, cleaner and more effective forms of energy are ignored.

w102pdc
02-20-2005, 08:54 AM
Draken,

BTW, you are correct about judging religions according to today's standards. The Enlightenment was guilty of such chronocentric hubris.

However, the dominant power structures always appear to be religious in nature. Whether under the theocratic order of nebulous gods or the theocratic order of scientism, the control apparatus of the elite rests upon religion. Remember the quote from Bainbridge regarding secularization. There is no obliteration of religion, simply segues between religious paradigms.

I am not personally religious. I am a Christian, but I consider my Christianity a personal relationship with the Creator and not some formalized program of rituals. Thus, I concern myself with spiritual realities, not ritualistic practices with no spiritual value.

Religion, entymologically, means "to bind." Again, I have found this to be the case, whether in the case of theocratic orders or "secular" orders (which employ ideology as a surrogate for religion).

So, I am all for spirituality. I am not entirely in favor of religion. Of course, each person must make up his/her own mind.

w102pdc
02-20-2005, 08:58 AM
Mary,

Thank you very much for the compliments on my work! It is very gratifying to hear from folks who appreciate my efforts! I am very glad to make sense to you. Hopefully, I will continue to do so!

Sincerely,
Phillip Collins

marypopinz
02-20-2005, 09:07 AM
Third article is excellant.

Empiricism is not so much about the colonization of land as a complete colonization of the mind.

It's a Borg collective of Jung's combined consciousness. And we can't forget the little green guys and thank them for all their help - scientology.

Apparently, this life and this world is nothing to do with God but a creation of science alone. WTF mate?

"In other words, science or "knowledge" becomes the instrument by which the "illuminati" re-sculpts reality. It also becomes an epistemological weapon against the minds of men, wielded by the proverbial Descartean "evil demon." This was the central precept of Weishaupt's Illuminati and the conceit of the Technocracy today: God was not in the beginning, but evolved from Man in the end. According to this conceit, Man could recreate Eden without the God. It comes as little surprise that sci-fi predictive programmer and British intelligence asset Arthur C. Clarke commented: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.""

"Of course, preparations must be made for the humanity's comfortable acclimation to this new "hive mind." Cochrane writes:

The report says the abilities are within our grasp but will require an intense public-relations effort to "prepare key organisations and societal activities for the changes made possible by converging technologies", and to counter concern over "ethical, legal and moral" issues. Education should be overhauled down to the primary-school level to bridge curriculum gaps between disparate subject areas (Cochrane, 1).

The "endpoint of techne" may be drawing nigh as the Technocracy constructs its global holodeck."

From cradle to grave, they feed our minds bullshit and I wondered why society is so blind. Now I think I understand better.

There are two things in life - believeing and knowing. One is blind, the other just is.

Knowledge is blind - for those who don't believe.

You're welcome on the compliments and you are gifted at making large concepts flow from lamestream thought.

marypopinz
02-20-2005, 09:57 AM
Fourth article was also excellant. Dude, you are gonna go far and piss a lot of people off. You understand the way things work very very well and your writing skills are excellant. I didn't want to stop reading. New York best seller is what you should be writing. You have the ability and the knowledge.

"Because they are narratives, films largely depend upon sequential configurations that produce the illusion of causal relationships. Likewise, the narrative paradigm that the power elite wished to impose upon September 11th was sequenced to create a false causal connection between the WTC attacks and the Arab world. During the interview with Insana, Couric abruptly announced an "upsetting wire that just came
across the wire from the West Bank" (qutd. in Gaines 126). Couric proceeded to paint a disturbing portrait of militant Muslims celebrating the destruction of the Twin Towers:"

Memes: those ideas that excite and infect the minds of many - if they are receptible and unconscious of the feed they are recieving. It's all in the advertising - Hogwart's henry! I believe I now understand just how deep the spells these jack-asses are casting on society are reaching. I am just realizing how occult this whole system of globalization is.

Thanx for opening my eyes. Truth hurts sometimes.

People are genuinely losing the ability to think for themselves and believe what they are told to believe - no questions asked; lazy minds loosing their souls, little by little, through lack of questioning their faith: what they believe in. It's laisser-faire - they do not care.

rangergord
02-20-2005, 12:22 PM
Peace Phillip,

Your article helped me understand the motives behind pushing the theory of evolution. I believe that Satan is the only creature who wants to evolute, ascend and become a god, actually he does already think of himself as a god!, but still his agenda involves convincing everybody that "the perfect human being" exists, i.e: Jesus.

I've been waiting on this (although I don't know how) that Jesus, or the fish people he spawned, are the anti.

nohope187
02-20-2005, 12:59 PM
Pisces Christ? Looks like the occult found its way into Christianity.

rangergord
02-20-2005, 01:01 PM
Pisces? That's it?

Draken
02-20-2005, 01:14 PM
Philip, I generally agree.

Let me start at the finish. First of all forgive me for not having read your articles yet. The questions I asked earlier were based on quick glances through your articles and highlights from them. I don't have my own computer yet, so I'm restricted to other peoples' good will, mainly my girlfriend's. ;-)

So, I am all for spirituality. I am not entirely in favor of religion. Of course, each person must make up his/her own mind.

This above attitude is basically mine. My reservation would be that you indicate a suspicion towards religion as always being a "binding", and hence a restriction, of personal freedom and choice. I would not see it necessarily that way. I see it more like - I've said this before - a pyramid with four sides, where each side represents a religion. You can't climb to the top of the pyramid without chosing a side to climb. You also can't climb it on ALL sides at the same time; you have to choose one side.
Therefore the "binding" you talk about is a result of the person who exercises his free will to choose TO BE RESTRICTED to ONE doctrine of faith. He chooses to BIND himself to the chosen doctrine. Once that person makes his choice he has to stick to it; all the more important that choice is!

Also, I don't think you can have spirituality (the esoteric possibilities of a religion) without a given form (exoteric manifestations of a religion). You say you're "all for spirituality but not entirely in favor of religion". That would mean you want the inner possibilities of a religion without the outer, ritual form. I don't know if that's possible. You can't enjoy the taste of the apple without taking a bite through the peel.

I am a Christian, but I consider my Christianity a personal relationship with the Creator and not some formalized program of rituals. Thus, I concern myself with spiritual realities, not ritualistic practices with no spiritual value.

I'm very much the same, or I WAS the same for a long time. I didn't like formal religion to dictate to me what my relationship with God would be like. But lately I've started thinking in other ways. I've realised that, like we agreed before, we should not judge religion by todays' standards. If I follow that trail of thought I come to the conclusion that at some point religion degenerated and became subject to an involution. Hence, my opinion is that in the primordial past ritual practices had EVERYTHING to do with spiritual realities and the proper execution of those rituals were essential to the achievement of spiritual fulfilment, for individuals as well as communities.

What my main concern now is to find out if there is a genuine doctrine of spiritual fulfilment with all needed, essential attributes intact, i.e. rite, esoterism, experimentation, mysticism. And of course to find a person with the necessary wisdom, competence and authority to learn from.

Yes, it does sound fantastic, I know, but I'm hopeful! :-D If I don't find that person I will have to do it on my own, that's all.

I promise, I'll read your articles as soon as I get the opportunity!

Draken
02-20-2005, 01:24 PM
marypopinz wrote:
Memes: those ideas that excite and infect the minds of many - if they are receptible and unconscious of the feed they are recieving. It's all in the advertising - Hogwart's henry! I believe I now understand just how deep the spells these jack-asses are casting on society are reaching. I am just realizing how occult this whole system of globalization is.

Thanx for opening my eyes. Truth hurts sometimes.

People are genuinely losing the ability to think for themselves and believe what they are told to believe - no questions asked; lazy minds loosing their souls, little by little, through lack of questioning their faith: what they believe in. It's laisser-faire - they do not care.

This is why I stopped taking the drug called MASSMEDIA. That includes news reports, films and radio. I actively choose what I READ. I've been constantly reading books I actively choose to buy for at least 10 continuous years now. I wonder why I started to late and fret at how little time I have considering how many books I want to read! ;-)

nohope187
02-20-2005, 01:24 PM
Actually, you can taste the apple without biting the peel if you peel it off. :-P

Draken
02-20-2005, 01:25 PM
Yeah, but then you miss out on the vitamins! :lol:

nohope187
02-20-2005, 01:32 PM
So, is there more nutrition in the peel than the apple?

Draken
02-20-2005, 01:45 PM
Yes, didn't you know? ;-) http://www.manbir-online.com/nutrition/apple.htm

nohope187
02-20-2005, 01:55 PM
I guess I'll include apples in my diet. I haven't had very many lately. Thanx.

marypopinz
02-20-2005, 02:43 PM
Hey Phillip,

I had a good chat with a newbie mummy from North End Dartmouth regarding your essays. Funny enough, she brought up the topic regarding how her boyfriend loves to watch the news. She told him that they were telling himwhat to believe and what to think. He says he's able to discern the truth. Very interesting conversation. Thank you for your essays as they made me more enlightened to discuss this issue of social programming via science and the propaganda machine.

Thank God, their breed is a dying one. Things will change as all this truth comes to light. It's only a matter of time and their time is coming to an end. WEare on a dawning of a golden age of truth. I don't know why I believe that and it is a very strong image in my mind.

There is definitely a tidal wave in the change of consciousness towards the truth, stirring under the surface of humankind. I see it happening every day. The more lies they tell, themore truthis uncovered exponentially. That's my perspective of my local community. People are starting to understand what is going wrong and are starting to do something about it, in their own personal lives. I see it all the time.

A lot of things are changing for the better and the media is not telling anyone that little truth.

w102pdc
02-20-2005, 07:49 PM
Mary,

Again, thank you very much for the compliments! I appreciate them very much!

NY Times Bestseller author? I'm not sure I can measure up to those writers. But, I am very gratified by the fact that my work has had an impact!

Draken,

Your insights are very thought-provoking and you obviously have thought things through meticulously. Spiritual development is the perennial quest and your efforts to achieve it are very admirable! Oh, and don't worry about reading all of the articles. Take your time!

Sincerely,
Phillip Collins

marypopinz
02-21-2005, 06:25 AM
Phillip,

Your work does measure up and surpasses many of those who have already made that list. Aim high and you will make it. Shoot for the stars!

Vlad
02-22-2005, 01:50 AM
Hello, Philip, and welcome! A “pro”, at last!

I have a question for you that I’ve also put to the others members of this forum. I hope to get at least from you a relevant answer, if you are so kind.

Whereto is it all leading us? What good is to know so much about a conspiracy against which you can’t do so little? Isn’t this knowledge itself becoming an addictive maze, like a drug? Isn’t this mere stuff of which conspiracy is made?

Well, it seems to be more than one question, but if you look closely, there’s only one.

I know you can call it a private matter, can’t you; “it’s a free world, it is my personal free choice to do that; it’s not your business why I do it; if you don’t like it, do something else and don’t bug me!” No, really, I realize that is a deep and personal question and I apologise for putting it; don’t answer it, if you don’t feel like it; but to me is very challenging to ask myself and others from time to time why one does a thing, is this the thing one should do, is it right to do it and so on. When you’re engrossed in an interesting activity you may risk to miss even the sought point itself. And it resembles too much with the hellish dialectics and paradoxes of conspiracy!

Please, excuse me if I sound too “ultimate”.

I also beg you not to give me some kind of an explanation as for beginners, like “the more we know about it, the more are we prepared” or “the more people are aware, the less are chances to manipulate them”, because I don’t buy it anymore. I know we are as ignorant as can be, in the middle of the “age of information”. The school, the media, the society, almost everything seems to be set to “dumb down”. However, the reactions of “informed” people are two: some of them (maybe even most of them) simply don’t want to know – they feel happy as they are, and the rest are amazed of “revelation”, but still don’t have a clue about what to do next (if there be something to be done). I’ve left out, of course, those who will never find out about the situation – and these may be the majority.

I am not a “defeatist”. I simply question a way.

Try not to answer me immediately with an already prepared answer, if I don’t ask you too much. Please, try to meditate on it a little before answering me.

As you’ve already guessed from my tone, I fancy myself as already having the answer and the solution, but I would like very much to hear yours, because you’re the first real “theorist” I’ve encountered.

Thank you, good bye and, if you choose not to reply me, I wish you all the luck in the world!

marypopinz
02-22-2005, 06:40 AM
Vlad, you come across as a rooster with an over-stuffed ego dude. It doesn't reflect well on you when you have interesting stuff to say and comment.

If I come across this way, please let me know too. I would appreciate the honesty.

Thanx

bltonwhite
02-22-2005, 08:42 AM
nohope187 wrote:
I guess I'll include apples in my diet. I haven't had very many lately. Thanx.

do include apples in your diet. you seem alittle constipated at times, judging by some of your responses.

nohope187
02-22-2005, 01:49 PM
It seems I'm being persecuted again by the self-rightoues. If all you can do is attack me, than that says alot about you. Who the hell are you anyway?

marypopinz
02-23-2005, 07:03 AM
I still love you hope!

sannu123
05-10-2011, 05:05 AM
Hi friends...I like this site...then i agree with you...."Thank you both for the responses. Ahmed, I think you correctly identified the motive for the promulgation of evolutionary thought. Its introduction was accompanied by secularization, which provided the necessary philosophical segue for the occult doctrine of self-deification. In fact, transhumanist ideologue William Sims Bainbridge observed the following of secularization:
Secularization does not mean a decline in the need for religion, but only a loss of power by traditional denominations. Studies of the geography of religion show that where the churches become weak, cults and occultism explode to fill the spiritual vacuum".........

Regards......

sannu.