PDA

View Full Version : I need to say this.....


redrat11
12-24-2007, 04:43 PM
it looks like the "big boys" at the Federal Reserve are systematically and methodically collapsing the world banking system into chaos, this is not new, however, I just have to say that they are trying to fend off the rising Giant in Asia, (China) America has been under attack from within and everywhere around the world, it appears that whoever is controlling things behind the scenes, is out for Americas guts,


Think about this, and think hard, because what I will write here will happen, whether scripted by them or not, If the financial plug gets pulled here in America, it will be HELL, people will riot and burn shit down, killing will be a normal day to day activity, the Military will only arrive after the destruction calms down, by then millions will have been slaughtered in the streets, lawlessness, and hunger will prevail, the local police can't stop shit, You might even have to kill them before they kill you.


I do know that there are millions of Military savvy people in this country, but they will go underground when the shit happens, Iraq, will have arrived in America, getting guns and food now is paramount, I know this may be way out there, but I know this for sure, it has to happen, there timeline does'nt fool me.


If you have or know people in the Military serving overseas, you will never see them again, WW3 will be started by the Zionist Jews thru a nuke attack in a American city somewhere, they relish on creating Chaos, then turning that Chaos into ORDER, NWO.


I doubt that America will survive the coming banking collapse, it has been planned to perfection by the Synagogue of Satan for thousands of years, think about your family, will you survive?


WILL YOU KILL SOMEONE TO SURVIVE? Think about that...

BlueAngel
12-24-2007, 04:55 PM
RedRat said:

WILL YOU KILL SOMEONE TO SURVIVE? Think about that...

-----------------------------------------------

That's not something I would even have to think about.

Of course, I wouldn't kill anyone.

How 'bout you Rat?

Who would you kill someone to survive?

Think about that and get back to us.

redrat11
12-24-2007, 05:03 PM
I will do what it takes to survive the Chaos, after 3 or 4 days without food BA, I think you might just change your mind, or even accept that 'mark' into the NEW ORDER OF THE NATIONS hey BA??



You are not taking the FINANCIAL COLLAPSE seriously BA, are you paying attention to the 'signs' all around you? Make no mistake about it, these people who rule this world, DO NOT PLAY GAMES! a few billion people suddenly wiped away is pleasant to there mentality.

BlueAngel
12-24-2007, 05:06 PM
redrat11 wrote:
I will do what it takes to survive the Chaos, after 3 or 4 days without food BA, I think you might just change your mind, or even accept that 'mark' into the NEW ORDER OF THE NATIONS hey BA??



You are not taking the FINANCIAL COLLAPSE seriously BA, are you paying attention to the 'signs' all around you? Make no mistake about it, these people who rule this world, DO NOT PLAY GAMES! a few billion people suddenly wiped away is pleasant to there mentality.

I don't take what you say seriously and I certainly don't buy into scare tactis.

Right now, my husband just prepared a spectaular seafood dinner for Christmas Eve.

I'm in the comfort of my home with my loving husband and three beautiful children.

I think you're PARANOID and need to double up on your medication.

Delta
12-24-2007, 05:13 PM
Right now, my husband just prepared a spectaular seafood dinner for Christmas Eve.


I'm in the comfort of my home with my loving husband and three beautiful children.



So why are you in front of the computer spamming us then? You nut job.

Oh, let me guess, you are making up the part of the husband and children.

redrat11
12-24-2007, 05:13 PM
BlueAngel wrote:


I will do what it takes to survive the Chaos, after 3 or 4 days without food BA, I think you might just change your mind, or even accept that 'mark' into the NEW ORDER OF THE NATIONS hey BA??



You are not taking the FINANCIAL COLLAPSE seriously BA, are you paying attention to the 'signs' all around you? Make no mistake about it, these people who rule this world, DO NOT PLAY GAMES! a few billion people suddenly wiped away is pleasant to there mentality.

I don't take what you say seriously and I certainly don't buy into scare tactis.

Right now, my husband just prepared a spectaular seafood dinner for Christmas Eve.

I'm in the comfort of my home with my loving husband and three beautiful children.

I think you're PARANOID and need to double up on your medication.



If you mean beer, great, I could use another, Seafood for Christmas dinner BA, oh well, it works I guess, I am eating a Ham and steak dinner tonight with all the fixings. :-) And I will enjoy every bite of it with my family. Just wondering what kind of seafood BA?


I like shrimp and fried rice together, along with a salad and iced tea 8-)

Delta
12-24-2007, 05:18 PM
I think a fish burger and french fries from McDonalds is what DA had in mind rat!

redrat11
12-24-2007, 05:26 PM
Delta wrote:
I think a fish burger and french fries from McDonalds is what DA had in mind rat!



LOL, yeah, I probably scared her away with this thread.

Delta
12-24-2007, 05:29 PM
Merry Christmas rat! Enjoy your meal.

redrat11
12-24-2007, 05:38 PM
I will, and everyone should relish what they have before them, a Computer, A roof over there head, food in the fridge, beer or liqour somewhere, family, a STILL POWERFUL AND BEST COUNTRY ON THE PLANET and FREEDOM to say whatever the heck you want without being taken to a Concentration camp.



Think of the FREEDOM to live in this world, WE CAN"T LET THIS COUNTRY BE DESTROYED. And I suspect that millions of people will rise to the challenge on that day. FREEDOM can never be taken from humanity, only if we allow it to happen.


I'm on my third beer, can you tell...lol :-)

Peter
12-24-2007, 10:10 PM
You are a good slave Rat thats why you can say whatever you want. You do not know the truth so what you say is not threat to them.

Peter
12-24-2007, 10:11 PM
The US is not an independent country, its still a britisch colony. Thats why the federal reserve is owned by european bankers. The europeans print the dollar. I wonder why its going down the sink?

Delta
12-24-2007, 10:46 PM
Peter wrote:
The US is not an independent country, its still a britisch colony. Thats why the federal reserve is owned by european bankers. The europeans print the dollar. I wonder why its going down the sink?

Care to elaborate on that Peter?

How do European Bankers "own" the Federal Reserve? It may be true that the Europeans along with the Chineese, Japaneese and the Arabs may own alot of US Treasury debt, because so called "patriots" like to elect republicans that like to spend big on weapons and playing general but not liking to raise taxes to fund their spending, but that is different than the Europeans owning the Federal Reserve.

The Rothchilds as well as most of the English aristocracy with their vast cattle ranches in the west are a different story!

The reason it MAY be going down the sink is because the extremest from both the right and the left have control over who gets to run for president.

Peter
12-25-2007, 07:54 AM
The Federal Reserve is a private bank. The stockholders are several big european banks. The Federal Reserve is for profit, not for americans.

Delta
12-25-2007, 08:43 AM
proof please!

Peter
12-25-2007, 09:08 AM
Here a nice suggestion for a christmas gift for you:

http://www.amazon.com/review/product/0965649210/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt/102-5945302-4764116?%5Fencoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

After you read this book we can talk further.

Delta
12-25-2007, 09:42 AM
Yes!

From Alabaster Jones:

this guy is anti-semitic. the clear motivation for the book, wether stated or not, is to demonize jewish bankers.
the reason the book gets two stars is because of the factual information that is scattered throughout, which is actually quite informative and interesting. the federal reserve is truly a strange way to handle our nation's currency... but that's as far as i am willing to go on this ride.

as an interesting side note, the trail that led me to this book started on a white-power web site that is, by now, notorious. i won't mention it's name because i don't want to give it any more publicity, but they recommended this book highly. As for me, i'm interested in senslessly obscured history. This is one aspect of history that you don't hear about every day.

However, instead of getting this book and supporting a facist, i would turn to a lengthy speech by Congressman Louis T. McFadden from 1934. It is freely available on the web. A google search on his name should turn it up. It is very informative from a historical context, being around the time of the great depression, seeing what he thought was to blame for the state of the economy at the time. It also sums up the majority of this book's conspiracy theory in much fewer and less slanted words.


Are you anti-semitic Peter? Or a white supremacist per chance?

Peter
12-25-2007, 09:49 AM
Finally, I could not wait for the anti-semite argument.

Read the reviews of this book at amazon.com. Several jews are commenting on this book and they say its not anti-jewish. The even recommend this book.

Peter
12-25-2007, 09:53 AM
From a jewish reviewer of this book.

By "truthstarved" (New York) - See all my reviews

Having read this book, in the beginning of my quest for truth about History, I was blown away by his sourcing and level of detail, and by the confidence i was able to have in his information.
The few cries of " anti-semite" shown here must either be 1) "seeds" attempting to discredit this damaging information, or
2) Members of the "neo-empathetic" movement we have seen rise lately, where folks not even under the alledged umbrella of the group alledgedly offended become offened on the behalf of those the suppose would be offended.

Being Jewish, and close to several Jews that seek similar knowledge, we are NOT offended, nor believe their to be any anti semitism here. We do believe this to be one of the best efforts to date to raise the collective consciousness of this world. Actually, we are all pretty surprised this book hasn't been bannished, or burned, by the real anti-semites in this world. We beg of you, if this matter interests you, to PLEASE read this, and , pass it on.

Peter
12-25-2007, 09:55 AM
Is this Jewish person an anti-semite because he recommends this book?

Delta
12-25-2007, 11:48 AM
But I think you are an anti-Semite in the way you refer to Jews.

Are you also a White Supremacist?

Peter
12-25-2007, 01:06 PM
I never talk about Jews in my postings Delta. Show me the post in which I state negative comments about Jews.

BlueAngel
12-25-2007, 01:34 PM
RedRat said:

"And I will enjoy every bite of it with my family. Just wondering what kind of seafood BA?"

--------------------------------------------

Did you marry the soul mate you found several weeks ago and have children so quickly?

Delta
12-25-2007, 04:06 PM
Thats not called for!

We think you owe the rat an apology for that crass remark!

redrat11
12-26-2007, 04:49 PM
where are they fleeing to? The Military eyes are everywhere on this planet, surely they will hunt them down, Does anybody here pay attention? In 1929 martial law was enacted to contain order, if its going to be enacted again, how in the world will they contain 3oo million people in a country the size of the U.S. and also over 100 million civilians with firearms, mixed with another 25 to 30 million of veterans with military knowledge??

Delta
12-26-2007, 05:00 PM
In 1929 martial law was enacted to contain order

Where exactly was this enacted?

With the exception of a few inbred Texas counties, this never occured.

Just a minor detail to keep in mind if you decide to "bear arms" for some obscure personal reason.

redrat11
12-26-2007, 05:06 PM
In various areas of the country, where rich jews and gentiles reside, the police did protect them from the poor people, think about blackwater mercenaries now though, they will be the ones doing the damage.

redrat11
12-26-2007, 05:09 PM
http://judicial-inc.biz/56.persecution_never_ends.htm



http://judicial-inc.biz/col_strange_suicide_of_col.htm

Peter
12-26-2007, 05:44 PM
With their technology 300 million people with guns in the US is not a big deal. They can wipe them out in one day. Just release a virus, drop some neutron bombs or the more bloody option: important a lot of mexicans and create a civil war.

Delta
12-26-2007, 09:24 PM
The poor will always try to steal from the rich enmass.

That is the whole concept of private property. I must assume that you are a proponent of private property, are you not?

Would you not want the police/militia/National Guard/Blackwater to protect your private property?

BlueAngel
12-26-2007, 09:26 PM
Delta wrote:
The poor will always try to steal from the rich enmass.

That is the whole concept of private property. I must assume that you are a proponent of private property, are you not?

Would you not want the police/militia/National Guard/Blackwater to protect your private property?

HUH?

Make contact with reality, would you?

Delta
12-26-2007, 09:29 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Delta wrote:
The poor will always try to steal from the rich enmass.

That is the whole concept of private property. I must assume that you are a proponent of private property, are you not?

Would you not want the police/militia/National Guard/Blackwater to protect your private property?

HUH?

Make contact with reality, would you?

Watch your little hero there Peter. She is truly contributing to this site.

BlueAngel
12-26-2007, 09:42 PM
Delta wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Delta wrote:
The poor will always try to steal from the rich enmass.

That is the whole concept of private property. I must assume that you are a proponent of private property, are you not?

Would you not want the police/militia/National Guard/Blackwater to protect your private property?

HUH?

Make contact with reality, would you?

Watch your little hero there Peter. She is truly contributing to this site.

Watch your hero, Springsteen!

Delta
12-26-2007, 10:10 PM
You are now really going over the edge.

I don't hate you, I just feel sorry for you.

You need to stop. You really do!

BlueAngel
12-26-2007, 10:13 PM
Delta wrote:
You are now really going over the edge.

I don't hate you, I just feel sorry for you.

You need to stop. You really do!

Please reference where I said you hated me.

More lies from your mouth, as per usual.

Pathological liar is your classification.

Delta
12-26-2007, 10:20 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Delta wrote:
You are now really going over the edge.

I don't hate you, I just feel sorry for you.

You need to stop. You really do!

Please reference where I said you hated me.

More lies from your mouth, as per usual.

Pathological liar is your classification.

Please stop, you are not helping yourself by being this way!

BlueAngel
12-26-2007, 10:40 PM
Delta wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Delta wrote:
You are now really going over the edge.

I don't hate you, I just feel sorry for you.

You need to stop. You really do!

Please reference where I said you hated me.

More lies from your mouth, as per usual.

Pathological liar is your classification.

Please stop, you are not helping yourself by being this way!

I don't need help, but you certainly do!

Anyone who defends a pedophile has a problem, my dear.

BlueAngel
12-27-2007, 05:54 PM
Peter wrote:
I never talk about Jews in my postings Delta. Show me the post in which I state negative comments about Jews.

Delta/Shadow is a pathological liar, Peter.

That's why she can't show you where you have said anything negative about a Jew.

RedRat has an entire thread dedicated to the Jews being responsible for everything.

Due to it's poor reading comprehension, IT may have thought you were the author of that thread.

Anyway, IT parrots the mantra of the Illuminists.

State anything negative about a Jew and be labeled an anti-semite.

The reason they have been on their crusade for so long.

Delta
12-27-2007, 06:33 PM
Peter,

The author of the book you linked is anti-semitic. And worse, the way you presented "jewish" evaluations of the book as being okay, had a familiar ring of PAO propaganda.

Basically saying: "See this is okay, even some jews think its okay!"

Also, most new people that come here tend to be anti-semitic, anti-catholic, anti-just about anything you can think of.

BlueAngel
12-27-2007, 06:38 PM
Delta wrote:
Peter,

The author of the book you linked is anti-semitic. And worse, the way you presented "jewish" evaluations of the book as being okay, had a familiar ring of PAO propaganda.

Basically saying: "See this is okay, even some jews think its okay!"

Also, most new people that come here tend to be anti-semitic, anti-catholic, anti-just about anything you can think of.

A guy who writes the truth about the Federal Reserve is an anti-semite?

HUH?

According to Alabaster Jones, you say!!

What?

Do you believe everything Alabaster Jones tells you?

Most of the people who post here, excluding myself, pretend to be anti-NWO such as you.

Please provide Peter's "jewish" evaluations of the book.

Thanking you in advance.

BlueAngel
12-27-2007, 06:45 PM
Delta wrote:
Peter,

The author of the book you linked is anti-semitic. And worse, the way you presented "jewish" evaluations of the book as being okay, had a familiar ring of PAO propaganda.

Basically saying: "See this is okay, even some jews think its okay!"

Also, most new people that come here tend to be anti-semitic, anti-catholic, anti-just about anything you can think of.

From a jewish reviewer of this book.

By "truthstarved" (New York) - See all my reviews

Having read this book, in the beginning of my quest for truth about History, I was blown away by his sourcing and level of detail, and by the confidence i was able to have in his information.
The few cries of " anti-semite" shown here must either be 1) "seeds" attempting to discredit this damaging information, or
2) Members of the "neo-empathetic" movement we have seen rise lately, where folks not even under the alledged umbrella of the group alledgedly offended become offened on the behalf of those the suppose would be offended.

Being Jewish, and close to several Jews that seek similar knowledge, we are NOT offended, nor believe their to be any anti semitism here. We do believe this to be one of the best efforts to date to raise the collective consciousness of this world. Actually, we are all pretty surprised this book hasn't been bannished, or burned, by the real anti-semites in this world. We beg of you, if this matter interests you, to PLEASE read this, and , pass it on.

BlueAngel
04-09-2009, 11:04 PM
Thats not called for!

We think you owe the rat an apology for that crass remark!

Just curious.

Who is the WE that you speak about?

More than one inside yourself?

Are you an MPD?

BlueAngel
04-09-2009, 11:06 PM
LOL, yeah, I probably scared her away with this thread.

You would be wrong, RedRat.

You do not possess the power of fear over anyone.

I'm still here.

Seems you were frightened away.