PDA

View Full Version : An experiment


Delta
12-26-2007, 10:30 PM
As Blue Angel seems to be going over the edge, I have decided to perform a little experiment.

As it seems that I am the only one that is actually corresponding with her, I feel partialy responsible for her current state of mind.

Therefore I have decided to ignore her for the remaining few days that this site will remain open. I am hoping that by not responding to here, she may either calm down or, better yet, leave.

As me9, rat and peter also respond to her, I would ask for your cooperation in the next few days by also ignoring her and join me in observing the results.

Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.

BlueAngel
12-26-2007, 10:35 PM
Delta wrote:
As Blue Angel seems to be going over the edge, I have decided to perform a little experiment.

As Delta seems to be going over the edge, I have decided to perform a little experiement.

As it seems that I am the only one that is actually corresponding with her, I feel partialy responsible for her current state of mind.

I communicate on a daily basis with NORMAL people and my state of mind is PERFECT. I don't consider you normal. You're just part of the job. Interference that doesn't interfere with my life.

Therefore I have decided to ignore her for the remaining few days that this site will remain open. I am hoping that by not responding to here, she may either calm down or, better yet, leave.

Why don't you take out a full page ad because I'm sure everyone is just so interested in your activities. I'm completely calm. I did leave and it seems when I did no one had anything to add to this forum except for conversation about me as you are doing now.

As me9, rat and peter also respond to her, I would ask for your cooperation in the next few days by also ignoring her and join me in observing the results.

I do not respond to Rat, or Me9. You dear, along with others are the ones who can't ignore me. You have proven that. When I'm not here, the only conversation on the forum is about me.

Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-26-2007, 10:44 PM
without self control, respect for self, or the slightest respect for others, that would be an impossible task (unless of course any of these do take over at last – wishful thinking)

that’s like asking a chicken without a head to “calm down” before they finally collapse...

BlueAngel
12-26-2007, 10:45 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
without self control, respect for self, or the slightest respect for others, that would be an impossible task (unless of course any of these do take over at last – wishful thinking)

that’s like asking a chicken without a head to “calm down” before they finally collapse...

Such insightful commentary from another NWO operative.

BlueAngel
12-26-2007, 10:46 PM
Oh, no, I think there's an attempt by some of the lunatics on this site to SHUN ME.

What will I do?

Delta
12-26-2007, 10:53 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
without self control, respect for self, or the slightest respect for others, that would be an impossible task (unless of course any of these do take over at last – wishful thinking)

that’s like asking a chicken without a head to “calm down” before they finally collapse...

Unfortunately, what you say is true. Butshe has always posted in hopes of getting a response from someone; to be noticed.

If we do not respond to her now, there are two posibilities:

She stops posting or she becomes more venomous in her postings.

Either way we will see the true person behind the keyboard.

Besides, I was having visions of her shreeking in front of her keyboard as she was typing her last replies to me.

BlueAngel
12-26-2007, 11:04 PM
Delta wrote:

me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
without self control, respect for self, or the slightest respect for others, that would be an impossible task (unless of course any of these do take over at last – wishful thinking)

that’s like asking a chicken without a head to “calm down” before they finally collapse...

Unfortunately, what you say is true. Butshe has always posted in hopes of getting a response from someone; to be noticed.

Unfortunately, you're wrong. You, for some reason, because you apparently like pedophiles, have found it necessary, SHADOW, to respond to everything I write. You seem to want to be noticed.

If we do not respond to her now, there are two posibilities:

She stops posting or she becomes more venomous in her postings.

I've never been venomous. You have. As I've stated, when I stop posting, you continue to comment about me. Apparently, you are obsessed.

Either way we will see the true person behind the keyboard.

You've already seen the true person. Honor, integrity and a patriot. You certainly have shown your true colors. Not very nice, I might add.

Besides, I was having visions of her shreeking in front of her keyboard as she was typing her last replies to me.

Obviously, you're delusional. You had to start a thread about me, because, as I've said, you SEEK my ATTENTION!

PLEASE TELL US WHY YOU ARE COMPELLED TO DEFEND SPRINGSTEEN. DO YOU LIKE PEDOPHILES?

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-27-2007, 06:36 AM
Delta, fortunately, the beheaded “chicken” will collapse, unless of course (and this is very iffy) , if the “chicken” is “demonically possessed”, then it will portray an “animated” life of its own, and it will do very strange things indeed, and even talk, but when the energy “transitions” out of the "chicken", which it will, then the “chicken” will collapse “indeed”...

Delta
12-27-2007, 04:32 PM
It appears we have an audience for this experiment.

8 guests at the moment viewing this forum and there were 10 a few hours ago.

So far not much "animation" from our subject, but she tends to be nocternal in her postings.

Stayed tuned.

BlueAngel
12-27-2007, 05:47 PM
Delta wrote:
It appears we have an audience for this experiment.

8 guests at the moment viewing this forum and there were 10 a few hours ago.

So far not much "animation" from our subject, but she tends to be nocternal in her postings.

Stayed tuned.

This is hilarious.

They want me gone, but continue to talk about me when I'm not here.

Oh, my, 8 guests were on this forum and then it skyrocketed to 10.

Incredible!

Delta assumes they were viewing this thread because, you know, it is so IMPORTANT.

I've been on this site before were there were 100-200 guests and they certainly weren't viewing anything that Delta/Shadow wrote because she tends to be nocturnal in It's postings.

You, my dear, have made yourself the SUBJECT of foolishness.

Shadow
01-02-2008, 05:13 PM
looks who’s talking Ms. garbage dribble...

that is all you do, to “quote your words”...

“trash every thread on the forum with their dribble”...

Peter
01-02-2008, 05:21 PM
PLEASE STOP WITH THIS NONSENSE SHADOW, OTHERWISE I WILL ASK THE MODERATOR OF THIS FORUM TO REMOVE YOU. I AM TIRED OF READING YOUR STUPPID POSTINGS. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO STAY, JUST STAY AWAY FROM THIS FORUM.

Shadow
01-02-2008, 06:44 PM
Hey you little cretin,

We were under the impression that you left for the browner pastures of Conspiracy Central.

Yet you still continue to return here for some drive by trolling.

Initialy I was under the impression that you were yet another misguided imbecile that had manage to read a Dan Brown book.

Now we know that instead you are a misguided troll trying to act like he knows something, yet I would be suprised if you actually knew your arse from your mouth.

It is hard to post anything meaningfull here with moronic trolls like yourself and your "goddess" Blueangel who immediately pounce on them with garbage dribble.

Why don't you leave us alone you little *********!

Shadow
01-02-2008, 06:46 PM
Peter wrote:
PLEASE STOP WITH THIS NONSENSE SHADOW, OTHERWISE I WILL ASK THE MODERATOR OF THIS FORUM TO REMOVE YOU. I AM TIRED OF READING YOUR STUPPID POSTINGS. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO STAY, JUST STAY AWAY FROM THIS FORUM.


MODERATOR,

CAN YOU KINDLY REMOVE THIS ******** FROM THIS FORUM AS WELL AS ALL THE OTHER HANDLES HE IS USING FROM THE SAME IP!

Shadow
01-02-2008, 06:59 PM
I think little prick must be seething right now as he is reading this.


Back into your little hiddie hole you little princess of darkness!

BlueAngel
01-02-2008, 07:36 PM
Shadow said:

It is hard to post anything meaningfull here with moronic trolls like yourself and your "goddess" Blueangel who immediately pounce on them with garbage dribble.

-----------------------------------------------

Now, in Shadow's delusional mind, I'm Peter's goddess.

What else is knew?

It's having another tantrum.

BlueAngel
01-02-2008, 07:45 PM
In fact, IT/Shadow appears to be seething and foaming from the mouth.

Shadow
01-02-2008, 07:46 PM
looks who’s talking Ms. garbage dribble...

that is all you do, to “quote your words”...

“trash every thread on the forum with their dribble”...

Madnes5s
06-09-2008, 11:04 PM
how about we kill nwo leaders!! im the hit man for the operation