PDA

View Full Version : What happend to Club Conspiracy


55132
12-27-2007, 09:48 PM
CC was invaded by trolls in service to the powers that be using the code name blue angel among others. PLus many wannabees and useful idots MOst if not all of the thinking people stopped passing through a long time ago. Sheesh id rather listen to ahmad than to blue angel and thats much to say.

a site like this needs a strong hands on moderator with time to stop all these trolls

This site started so well and now its a latrine

when you see the same trolls posting continuesly you just have to ask yourself how can they do that?

They where on a mission and they won.

55132

Peter
12-27-2007, 09:53 PM
any political discussion forum dies without strong moderation by a group of people. I saw it happening several times before. Seems humans can not discuss politically sensitive issues without getting at eachothers throat, which by itself already is a depressing thought. I am sure that with a good moderator this site can be cured.

Delta
12-27-2007, 10:08 PM
A site like this will also die with strong moderation. Conspiracy only thrives in a loosely moderated environment.

The problem is less with trolls (although I have seen quiet a few over the years) but with members that are mentaly challenged. There are a few that have been here for a while. I am sure you know the loud one that has already been banned twice and yet she returns with the same name after her ban expired.

I must agree that this place has become a toilet, and she is probably responsible for 90% of that.

I had to come in as Delta because she was getting on my nerves once more and I thought she actually created you in order to feed off each other.

Ignoring her seems to be working, her posts are becoming increasingly pathetic.

Kinda poetic, watching the turd get flushed down the toilet of its creation.

Peter
12-27-2007, 10:24 PM
I have no problem talking to Blue Angel. Why should you guys fight with her?

BlueAngel
12-28-2007, 05:23 PM
55132 wrote:
CC was invaded by trolls in service to the powers that be using the code name blue angel among others. PLus many wannabees and useful idots MOst if not all of the thinking people stopped passing through a long time ago. Sheesh id rather listen to ahmad than to blue angel and thats much to say.

CC was occupied by trolls such as yourself, RedRat, Shadow, to name a few when I arrived and the others who post nothing but PROPAGANDA. A bunch of NWO thugs.

a site like this needs a strong hands on moderator with time to stop all these trolls

This site started so well and now its a latrine

when you see the same trolls posting continuesly you just have to ask yourself how can they do that?

Yes, agreed. Trolls such as RedRat, Shadow, George_Bush, ME9 to name a few.

They where on a mission and they won.

55132

I was on a mission against the NWO and the thugs who occupy this site and I won.

BlueAngel
12-28-2007, 05:27 PM
Delta wrote:
A site like this will also die with strong moderation. Conspiracy only thrives in a loosely moderated environment.

The problem is less with trolls (although I have seen quiet a few over the years) but with members that are mentaly challenged. There are a few that have been here for a while. I am sure you know the loud one that has already been banned twice and yet she returns with the same name after her ban expired.

You are the worst troll on this site. I don't hide such as yourself and the rest of those who are banned and return with different usernames. You are mentally challenged, my dear.

I must agree that this place has become a toilet, and she is probably responsible for 90% of that.

No. You are responsible for this place becoming a toilet along with the rest of your cohorts and NWO thugs.

I had to come in as Delta because she was getting on my nerves once more and I thought she actually created you in order to feed off each other.

Good to know I got on your nerves. You deserve nothing less.

Ignoring her seems to be working, her posts are becoming increasingly pathetic.

Everything you post has been pathetic.

Kinda poetic, watching the turd get flushed down the toilet of its creation.

You must be referring to yourself.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-28-2007, 09:33 PM
dim-wit, go away...

BlueAngel
12-28-2007, 09:51 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
dim-wit, go away...

I assume he's talking to Shadow/Delta.

Delta
12-28-2007, 09:52 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
dim-wit, go away...


You are assuming quite a lot about her comprehension skills, or lack of.

BlueAngel
12-28-2007, 09:55 PM
Delta wrote:

me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
dim-wit, go away...


You are assuming quite a lot about her comprehension skills, or lack of.

He's talking about you.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-28-2007, 10:00 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Delta wrote:

me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
dim-wit, go away...


You are assuming quite a lot about her comprehension skills, or lack of.

He's talking about you.

NO, NO, dim-wit is DA...

BlueAngel
12-28-2007, 10:02 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Delta wrote:

me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
dim-wit, go away...


You are assuming quite a lot about her comprehension skills, or lack of.

He's talking about you.

NO, NO, dim-wit is DA...

Are you in your child-like alter now?

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-28-2007, 10:09 PM
NO, all that I am doing is putting a mirror in front of you so that you can see yourself...

I am doing you a favor, free of charge, let’s say I am doing this for you, pro-bono,...

So, if you don’t like what you are seeing, is because you don’t really like yourself, but because no one cared to tell you, you have just gone wild trashing everything...

everything you think of me is exactly what you would think of yourself is you have had the opportunity to look at the “broken mirror”... from all “angles”...

BlueAngel
12-28-2007, 10:12 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
NO, all that I am doing is putting a mirror in front of you so that you can see yourself...

I am doing you a favor, free of charge, let’s say I am doing this for you, pro-bono,...

So, if you don’t like what you are seeing, is because you don’t really like yourself, but because no one cared to tell you, you have just gone wild trashing everything...

everything you think of me is exactly what you would think of yourself is you have had the opportunity to look at the “broken mirror”... from all “angles”...

You really shouldn't have wasted so much time on this post.

It would be you and the others who trash everything.

You're doing it right now.

I suggest you go to the mirror.

I LOVE myself.

Delta
12-28-2007, 10:48 PM
Mental illness is such a tragic waste when it goes unchecked.

Perhaps she may seek some help when this outlet is no longer available to her.

BlueAngel
12-28-2007, 10:56 PM
Delta wrote:
Mental illness is such a tragic waste when it goes unchecked.

Perhaps she may seek some help when this outlet is no longer available to her.

My husband can ATTEST to the fact that I'm not mentally ill and so to can a zillion other people.

As for you, there is no help.

BlueAngel
12-28-2007, 10:59 PM
Do you seriously think it matters what you say about me on this site?

Please!

BlueAngel
12-28-2007, 11:00 PM
Yes, it is tragic, Shadow/Delta when mental illness goes unchecked and it appears you've gone unchecked for a very long time.

From birth, perhaps!

Delta
12-28-2007, 11:03 PM
Denial is a symptom!

BlueAngel
12-28-2007, 11:03 PM
Delta wrote:
Denial is a symptom!

And, you certainly deny it.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-28-2007, 11:36 PM
CC is closing because, mainly, DA, filled it with pages and pages of pure garbage.

attacked everyone, for no reason whatsoever, but just because she had nothing better to do,

while at the same time, enjoying pissing everybody off, (12 year old behavior)

and then turning around and using the same words they used (for lack of original creativity) to describe her, she would then say that “they” are those things “they” accuse her of being (again 12 year old stuff)

and then, doing this, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over,
again, util everyone got sick of it, “they” left CC,

and she was quietly enjoying it, every minute of it, and “saying to herself,” “ha, ha, I am better, I am stronger than they are..., ha, ha, ha” (again 12 year old stuff)

and then others, NWO thugs came to “occasionally” trash everybody else who was just doing what “normal” bloggers do,

but NO, NOT, DA, she had to come back and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash,

and that’s all she does, always, everyday, all of the time, without end, and above all, “without purpose,”

that’s what she does, that’s her thing, that’s her (again 12 year old stuff) “forte”

that’s what she does, that’s what she does best...

“good bye DA,” when the “New Year” turns around and all of your trash is gone along with you, “we” are going to be “joyous”... that you and your trash are long gone, “justice has been served”

time to dump the “trash”... [/quote]

55132
12-29-2007, 08:17 AM
I pity her husband (if indeed she has one)
can you imagine having such mentaly starved person with you all day. Hell just reading her makes me sick. Maybe her husband can't giver what she needs cause he is sick of her too. so she come here to vent with idotic comments and replys.

She acts like a twelve year old with menstrual clamps. her hormones don't let her think straight.

Maybe shes is in some mental institution that gives its patients internet access

BA why don't you do yourself a favor aand take control of this site so that you can have it all for your self. Its very cheap. then you can write anything you want and nobody will give a damn cause you will be here alone.

BlueAngel
12-29-2007, 04:33 PM
me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
CC is closing because, mainly, DA, filled it with pages and pages of pure garbage.

attacked everyone, for no reason whatsoever, but just because she had nothing better to do,

while at the same time, enjoying pissing everybody off, (12 year old behavior)

and then turning around and using the same words they used (for lack of original creativity) to describe her, she would then say that “they” are those things “they” accuse her of being (again 12 year old stuff)

and then, doing this, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over,
again, util everyone got sick of it, “they” left CC,

and she was quietly enjoying it, every minute of it, and “saying to herself,” “ha, ha, I am better, I am stronger than they are..., ha, ha, ha” (again 12 year old stuff)

and then others, NWO thugs came to “occasionally” trash everybody else who was just doing what “normal” bloggers do,

but NO, NOT, DA, she had to come back and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash,

and that’s all she does, always, everyday, all of the time, without end, and above all, “without purpose,”

that’s what she does, that’s her thing, that’s her (again 12 year old stuff) “forte”

that’s what she does, that’s what she does best...

“good bye DA,” when the “New Year” turns around and all of your trash is gone along with you, “we” are going to be “joyous”... that you and your trash are long gone, “justice has been served”

time to dump the “trash”... [/quote]

You are describing yourself together with the rest of the fools who post on this site.

Myself excluded, of course.

BlueAngel
12-29-2007, 04:38 PM
55132 wrote:
I pity her husband (if indeed she has one)
can you imagine having such mentaly starved person with you all day. Hell just reading her makes me sick. Maybe her husband can't giver what she needs cause he is sick of her too. so she come here to vent with idotic comments and replys.

My husband pity's you. Yes. I've been married for 25 years. Thank you. Get your barf bag. No. I had a mission, dear, and the mission's been accomplished.

She acts like a twelve year old with menstrual clamps. her hormones don't let her think straight.

I act like the adult that I am and you act like a 12 year old. I always think straight.

Maybe shes is in some mental institution that gives its patients internet access

Nope. Not a chance. But, I bet you've got your white jacket on right now. You see, people do crazy things to other people, like trauma-based torture, used in the music industry as a sex slave and for child pornography by the CIA/Mafia and you're just like them. Blaming the person who received the infliction.

BA why don't you do yourself a favor aand take control of this site so that you can have it all for your self. Its very cheap. then you can write anything you want and nobody will give a damn cause you will be here alone.

How 'bout you take over the site. I've already written what I wanted to write.

redrat11
12-29-2007, 04:45 PM
Blue Angel.....




Before the site shuts down, you should really consider Apoligizing to evryone you offended, this would be a good step in the 'right' direction, you have never even considered yourself to be a nuisance on this forum, despite so much requests for your banishment from multiple scores of posters.

It is in your best interest both mentally and spiritually to apoligize for your rude behavior here, at least I have written and told people all of my post's are SATIRICAL in nature, and all related to the NWO in retrospect, this I believe they understand, you however, have not even begun to justify your post's without the slightest concern towards others, this indeed indicates that you are mean and spiteful, this is your problem and your's alone, however as I said, it would do you wonders to apoligize to Makow primarily, this is the least you can do.

BlueAngel
12-29-2007, 05:07 PM
redrat11 wrote:
Blue Angel.....




Before the site shuts down, you should really consider Apoligizing to evryone you offended, this would be a good step in the 'right' direction, you have never even considered yourself to be a nuisance on this forum, despite so much requests for your banishment from multiple scores of posters.

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I wonder if you've ever considered yourself to be a nuisance?

It is in your best interest both mentally and spiritually to apoligize for your rude behavior here, at least I have written and told people all of my post's are SATIRICAL in nature, and all related to the NWO in retrospect, this I believe they understand, you however, have not even begun to justify your post's without the slightest concern towards others, this indeed indicates that you are mean and spiteful, this is your problem and your's alone, however as I said, it would do you wonders to apoligize to Makow primarily, this is the least you can do.

I know what's in my best interest both mentally and spiritually and it certainly isn't about apologizing to people who are rude. Oh, my, what a saint. You've told people your posts, all of them are satirical in nature. Good for you. Pin a rose on yourself. Good for them that they understood, if, in deed, they did. I don't have to justify my posts. Concern for others about what? That they can't deal with mind control? That's their problem. I don't apologize for other's shortcomings. I'm not mean and spiteful, but that certainly describes yourself. I owe Makow no apologies.

BlueAngel
12-29-2007, 05:08 PM
Night!

redrat11
12-29-2007, 05:42 PM
Blue Angel...


Calm down, this episode is coming to a end, there is no reason for anger anymore, if you have anger toward me fine, but I will not go away angry like you.


In fact, You should continue and be happy in this world because that and love is something 'they' can never take away from humanity permanently, sure they try, and try, and try to no end, but, look at all the wars, the suffering, the deaths, has humanity collapsed because of them, I THINK NOT, nor will it ever.

Prophecies, Visions, Writings, all these things we think we know, but nobody knows the future, not even the PTB. One thing for sure I do know, is that they will NEVER GET AWAY WITH THERE OUTLOOK on the world (World Government)it has never been accomplished in history, nor will it be accomplished, and we have this obscure invention called the personal computer to thank for that. A device that interconnects thoughts on a global scale, INTERCONNECTION of minds, we know to much about them,so we say, or is it the other way around? I tend to believe the first.


Internet Highways and Bi Ways...



I recall reading a article from a person working in a top secret research facility on computer cyberspace, and who controls what, this is what i remember what he said in my own version.


Imagine being in a vehicle traveling thru cyberspace, you can go in every concievabe direction, up, down, sideways, backwards, forward,it is always a straight line though. You must come to intersections whether you like it or not, this is where 'they' issue you a 'pass' to continue where you want to go, this 'pass' identifies you in cyberspace, this they use for tracking purposes around the cyberworld, once the pass is 'flagged' by unknown entities, the next intersection you come upon, the cyberpatrol awaits you. it's really no different than in the real world, also they like to entrap you, just like speed traps. Sooo the point is I have no idea....



Have a Great 2008!!!!! :-) And try to stay off the computer more, and enjoy life, I sure will.

BlueAngel
12-29-2007, 08:58 PM
redrat11 wrote:
Blue Angel...


Calm down, this episode is coming to a end, there is no reason for anger anymore, if you have anger toward me fine, but I will not go away angry like you.

Calm down, RedRat or you're going to be taking blood pressure medication in the near future. You and Barbara need to get together and attend anger management classes. Just let go. Get off the internet. That's part of your problem. I'm not going away angry. You project what you think is, but is not. That is called delusional.


In fact, You should continue and be happy in this world because that and love is something 'they' can never take away from humanity permanently, sure they try, and try, and try to no end, but, look at all the wars, the suffering, the deaths, has humanity collapsed because of them, I THINK NOT, nor will it ever.

You are projecting again. This is your problem. You are consumed by THEM.

Prophecies, Visions, Writings, all these things we think we know, but nobody knows the future, not even the PTB. One thing for sure I do know, is that they will NEVER GET AWAY WITH THERE OUTLOOK on the world (World Government)it has never been accomplished in history, nor will it be accomplished, and we have this obscure invention called the personal computer to thank for that. A device that interconnects thoughts on a global scale, INTERCONNECTION of minds, we know to much about them,so we say, or is it the other way around? I tend to believe the first.


Internet Highways and Bi Ways...



I recall reading a article from a person working in a top secret research facility on computer cyberspace, and who controls what, this is what i remember what he said in my own version.


Imagine being in a vehicle traveling thru cyberspace, you can go in every concievabe direction, up, down, sideways, backwards, forward,it is always a straight line though. You must come to intersections whether you like it or not, this is where 'they' issue you a 'pass' to continue where you want to go, this 'pass' identifies you in cyberspace, this they use for tracking purposes around the cyberworld, once the pass is 'flagged' by unknown entities, the next intersection you come upon, the cyberpatrol awaits you. it's really no different than in the real world, also they like to entrap you, just like speed traps. Sooo the point is I have no idea....



Have a Great 2008!!!!! :-) And try to stay off the computer more, and enjoy life, I sure will.

Try to stay off the computer more, Rat, you display the behavior of someone who is addicted to it.

I'll defintely have a great 2008 and I always enjoy life!

Afterall, I know what's it's like to have come very close to death.

Live like it's your last day.

Treat those in your life whom you know and love with utmost respect every day because you never know when their time or your time may come.

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Not sure you're capable of the aforementioned, but there's always hope.

redrat11
12-30-2007, 07:30 AM
Prophecies, Visions, Writings, all these things we think we know, but nobody knows the future, not even the PTB. One thing for sure I do know, is that they will NEVER GET AWAY WITH THERE OUTLOOK on the world (World Government)it has never been accomplished in history, nor will it be accomplished, and we have this obscure invention called the personal computer to thank for that. A device that interconnects thoughts on a global scale, INTERCONNECTION of minds, we know to much about them,so we say, or is it the other way around? I tend to believe the first.


Internet Highways and Bi Ways...



I recall reading a article from a person working in a top secret research facility on computer cyberspace, and who controls what, this is what i remember what he said in my own version.


Imagine being in a vehicle traveling thru cyberspace, you can go in every concievabe direction, up, down, sideways, backwards, forward,it is always a straight line though. You must come to intersections whether you like it or not, this is where 'they' issue you a 'pass' to continue where you want to go, this 'pass' identifies you in cyberspace, this they use for tracking purposes around the cyberworld, once the pass is 'flagged' by unknown entities, the next intersection you come upon, the cyberpatrol awaits you. it's really no different than in the real world, also they like to entrap you, just like speed traps. Sooo the point is I have no idea....







Logical vs Illogical thinking...



Last night I had another 'Vision' I know..yet another one, but read this. I knew there was something in my consciousness about the above writings on the "ancient Cyber world" of todays internet, it's a old dinosuar. the above mentioned article I was reffering to, I found and verified what I was communicating about.


The future Internet will be FREEDOM OF THOUGHT on a GLOBAL SCALE untouched by the trolls and hackers of today, this is what i meant by the cyberpatrol, and the highways and bi ways of cyberspace of today. The present world of today uses logic as a means to a end, for example, in elementary math and beyond we are taught one certain way to calculate numbers, this does not compute with millions of people, I'm one of them, some peoples brains don't respond to a set of logical sequences, others do, so the people like me use "illogical" ways to come up with the same answer, there is not just one way, as everybody is taught to the answer, this is the problem with the public education system today, it fails on a mammoth scale. I'm getting of topic..


Ok, so the future internet will use this "illogical" thought process to erase the dinosaur thinking of today. It is logical, YES??? I want you to read this website here, it gives you a series of questions, you answer anyway you can, but in the end, it is always the same answer. This is what I mean, and it also shows how our minds are ALL INTERCONNECTED GLOBALLY whether you accept that or not, here is the website...

http://www.advancedis.net/ttt.htm

If that is not amazing I don't know what is, numbers and logic don't compute sometimes, there is more to this medium that meets the eye, mind and space and people interconnect in a world that could not be concieved 100 years ago. here is another website to further my point about the future internet.

http://www.livescience.com/health/050317_brain_interface.html

I read alot of articles from the lamestream media on the future internet and they were all pointing to the future internet as just more powerful and compact, and more widely available, that's utter non sense, of course "they" want it that way, but INDEPENDENT AND PRIVATE pioneers have the solutions, they always have. Here is a great article. If you read about how the brain LOSES BRAIN CELLS,and never redevelops them, that is utter non sense, the brain is compartmentalized to offer alternat pathways, so information goes where it has to, it's the Pharma/Manufactured foods industry that destroys these pathways, Again I'm getting off topic here, that is how the "illogical" mind thinks.Fresh foods and a good diet re grow brain cells, along with exercise. both mentally and spiritually.

http://www.livescience.com/health/050104_brain_internet.html

Here is exactly what I'm writing about, 'Way out There' but is it really?

http://users.rider.edu/~suler/psycyber/psychspace.html


http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/3158.asp

BlueAngel
12-30-2007, 05:37 PM
Delta said:

"I had to come in as Delta because she was getting on my nerves...."

--------------------------------------------

Really?

So coming in under a different name stopped me from getting on your nerves.

Who were you before Delta?

Shadow
01-01-2008, 06:48 PM
What is wrong with you woman?

BlueAngel
01-01-2008, 06:55 PM
Shadow wrote:
What is wrong with you woman?

To whom are you speaking?

Shadow
01-01-2008, 07:15 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Shadow wrote:
What is wrong with you woman?

To whom are you speaking?

It is amazing how even you can see the connection between "wrong" and "blueangel"

BlueAngel
01-01-2008, 07:17 PM
Shadow wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Shadow wrote:
What is wrong with you woman?

To whom are you speaking?

It is amazing how even you can see the connection between "wrong" and "blueangel"

It is amazing how your comment makes absolutely no sense.

But, that is what we have come to expect from the likes of you.

Did you just return from a meltdown?

Shadow
01-01-2008, 07:19 PM
BlueAngel wrote:

Shadow wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Shadow wrote:
What is wrong with you woman?

To whom are you speaking?

It is amazing how even you can see the connection between "wrong" and "blueangel"

It is amazing how your comment makes absolutely no sense.

But, that is what we have come to expect from the likes of you.

Did you just return from a meltdown?

There is nothing I can add to that last response. You are indeed your worst enemy!

BlueAngel
01-01-2008, 07:20 PM
Shadow wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Shadow wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Shadow wrote:
What is wrong with you woman?

To whom are you speaking?

It is amazing how even you can see the connection between "wrong" and "blueangel"

It is amazing how your comment makes absolutely no sense.

But, that is what we have come to expect from the likes of you.

Did you just return from a meltdown?

There is nothing I can add to that last response. You are indeed your worst enemy!

You never add anything.

It is to be expected.

Springsteen is, indeed, his own worst enemy.

BlueAngel
01-01-2008, 07:21 PM
Come on now, Shadow.

Keep up!

BlueAngel
01-01-2008, 07:35 PM
As I said, these trolls cannot confine themselves to the thread to which the subject of mind control and mind control within the music industry is appropriate.

They must trash every thread on the forum with their dribble.

Shadow
01-02-2008, 09:51 AM
You are indeed your worst enemy!

me9G7X5t1r2M
01-02-2008, 09:54 AM
BlueAngel wrote:
As I said, these trolls cannot confine themselves to the thread to which the subject of mind control and mind control within the music industry is appropriate.

They must trash every thread on the forum with their dribble.

looks who’s talking Ms. garbage dribble...

that is all you do, to “quote your words”...

“trash every thread on the forum with their dribble”...

Out of the Box
08-05-2008, 08:37 AM
Meanwhile, this site seems to have died for most part....

BeenThereDoneThat
08-17-2008, 12:40 AM
Lets all start new then to save our forum. Peace starts here, and we forget the past. Hello...I am Dave(beentheredonethat). I am a bit fd in the head like most of ya all...so I guess I fit in. I am an ass...but dont wanna be. Im ignorant...but dont wanna be....Im pissed off...something we all have in comon...And I l'l take it if ya neeed someone to discharge on. In the end...Ill still try and make ya all my friend.
Tomorrow is another day.

Extra peace to BA. Hope its been a good day.:)

BlueAngel
11-28-2008, 10:38 PM
Lets all start new then to save our forum. Peace starts here, and we forget the past. Hello...I am Dave(beentheredonethat). I am a bit fd in the head like most of ya all...so I guess I fit in. I am an ass...but dont wanna be. Im ignorant...but dont wanna be....Im pissed off...something we all have in comon...And I l'l take it if ya neeed someone to discharge on. In the end...Ill still try and make ya all my friend.
Tomorrow is another day.

Extra peace to BA. Hope its been a good day.:)

Speak for yourself.

Most of us aren't fd in the head as you say you are.

I don't need you to incorporate my name in every comment that you post and I certainly don't need someone who refers to me as Satan, the evil one and a witch wishing me extra peace.

You are just as you say you are.