PDA

View Full Version : Henri Makow under attack by the illuminati


Peter
12-28-2007, 06:31 PM
Inventor of 'Scruples' under fire
Board game creator: Professor accused of misconduct with female students
Les Perreaux
National Post
WINNIPEG - A former university professor suing a newspaper for libel was accused of being anti-gay and anti-female at the start of a trial yesterday.

But the scathing attack on Henry Makow and his conduct at the University of Winnipeg led to the jury being dismissed after only 20 minutes.

"Mr. Makow is completely out of touch with the modern world. We will show you his hatred of women, gays and liberals, the people he resents," Robert Tapper, representing The Winnipeg Sun, said at the start of the trial.

"He went to the Philippines to find a submissive wife. We will give you extracts of his writings that show you how he thinks, writes and teaches. Some of what you hear will shock your conscience."

Mr. Makow's lawyer, Sidney Green, moved immediately for a mistrial, saying the jury had been irrevocably prejudiced by Mr. Tapper's opening statement.

"I've only just begun," Mr. Tapper told Mr. Green. Mr. Justice Marc Monnin of the Manitoba Court of Queen's Bench instead decided to hear the case alone.

Mr. Makow is suing The Winnipeg Sun for libel because of an opinion piece it published about him. He claims the article portrayed him as unprofessional and guilty of sexual misconduct.

Mr. Makow, the 52-year-old inventor of the board game Scruples, was dismissed in 2000 from his job as an English lecturer at the University of Winnipeg. He was accused of professional misconduct with young female students. In particular, he was accused of leading sexually charged discussions in his class and outside of it, and of espousing his theory that women should go back to their traditional roles in society.

Mr. Makow is suing the university, accusing it of discriminating against him because of his views on the roles of men and women. That trial has yet to begin.

Mr. Makow believes women should be proud of motherhood and forget careers. They should be submissive, but not subservient. In Mr. Makow's words, ''penis equals power.''

Testifying yesterday, Mr. Makow said he has been ostracized in the academic community for his anti-feminist opinions, views that are controversial and unusual on university campuses.

"I was being made into a pervert, someone who has totally breached his obligations as a professional, as a teacher," he said.

"I advanced the view that men and women are different and I advanced support for women who want to be wives and mothers and make that their goal in life. It was clear to me you had to identify yourself as a feminist in order to advance and I did not."

Mr. Makow was a lecturer on a one-year contract in 1999-2000 when students complained of unusual tactics in addition to his controversial views.

Court was told yesterday that students claimed Mr. Makow announced in class that he had once had a fight with his former girlfriend but afterward they had great makeup sex. One student interpreted the story as Mr. Makow expressing support for wife-beating. Mr. Makow testified yesterday that he told his 30-year-old story during a discussion of A Streetcar Named Desire to illustrate that physical confrontation is sometimes a part of passion.

Court was told that on another occasion, a student said Mr. Makow asked her when and how she lost her innocence and whether certain passages from Lady Chatterley's Lover aroused her. Mr. Makow testified the student offered the information, and he attempted to defuse the situation by joking, "tell us more."

A handful of Mr. Makow's 70 students complained that too much of the class was devoted to gender roles, religion and sex, even though the class description indicated those would be favoured topics. The class, titled Literature of Ideas, was designed by Mr. Makow and approved by the university.

Mr. Tapper walked Mr. Makow through the passages of his book, A Long Way to Go for a Date, about his efforts to find a bride in the Philippines.

Mr. Makow married a 19-year-old woman. In different passages, Mr. Makow laments that liberated women are too demanding. He compares modern women to "big labour in the 1970s" which, he said, became lazy in its position of privilege.

"What's it like for a woman to lose her looks?" Mr. Makow wrote. "It's probably like a child who finds out for the first time that he will no longer get special treatment."

Mr. Green objected to the line of questioning, saying Mr. Makow's old-fashioned views do not entitle the newspaper to libel him and accuse him of professional misconduct. "These views do not impact on his professionalism or fitness. It's no different than the people on the other side who say, 'You don't need a man, a carrot or a cucumber will do.' They can't be slandered because of these views. And there is no shortage of people on campus who think that."

A dozen of Mr. Makow's former students are expected to testify before the trial ends later this week.

Peter
12-28-2007, 06:39 PM
Blue Angel asked several times what was Henri's job. I thought he was an english teacher. I also wondered about the effect of Henri's views on his daily life. I never heard he was attacked, thrown in jail or threatend. This is what normally happens to people who are really opposing the NWO. This article describes some of the problems Henri encountered while being a professor at Winnepeg University. Henri apparently did not hide his opinion about feminism, gays and the role of woman in society. As expected he was blamed for being old fashioned, a gay-hater and a woman hater. This "news" paper article clearly attempts to discredit him.

Why I think this article is important? It shows that Henri is true to his principles and does not bow for the illuminatis social engineering, despite being fired (???) from his job. This takes great courage and also confirms for me that Henri is not a disinfo agent.

redrat11
12-28-2007, 06:58 PM
Peter wrote:
Blue Angel asked several times what was Henri's job. I thought he was an english teacher. I also wondered about the effect of Henri's views on his daily life. I never heard he was attacked, thrown in jail or threatend. This is what normally happens to people who are really opposing the NWO. This article describes some of the problems Henri encountered while being a professor at Winnepeg University. Henri apparently did not hide his opinion about feminism, gays and the role of woman in society. As expected he was blamed for being old fashioned, a gay-hater and a woman hater. This "news" paper article clearly attempts to discredit him.

Why I think this article is important? It shows that Henri is true to his principles and does not bow for the illuminatis social engineering, despite being fired (???) from his job. This takes great courage and also confirms for me that Henri is not a disinfo agent.


Well, i guess the flouride did'nt effect your brains as bad as I thought, maybe, just maybe, theres hope for you "peter," as for BA, not a chance in this lifetime, Makow was correct in banning her. Is'nt that right DA?

http://www.savethemales.ca/



Thanks for posting that article, I had no idea makow was under assault,This is definately another reason why he has chosen to 'shut her down' hey BA??? People like DA are truly sick individuals needing counseling.


Interesting how "Peter" and DA log on at the same time??? :-o Perhaps ???? Nah, can't be???

redrat11
12-28-2007, 07:04 PM
Come on BA....


Let's here your usual vitriol and madness, it will shut down because of you anyway, good little "follower"


2. Bitterly abusive feeling or expression.
tr.v. vit·ri·oled or vit·ri·olled, vit·ri·ol·ing or vit·ri·ol·ling, vit·ri·ols


Or is that your medication again?

redrat11
12-28-2007, 07:28 PM
Peter wrote:
Inventor of 'Scruples' under fire
Board game creator: Professor accused of misconduct with female students
Les Perreaux
National Post
WINNIPEG - A former university professor suing a newspaper for libel was accused of being anti-gay and anti-female at the start of a trial yesterday.

But the scathing attack on Henry Makow and his conduct at the University of Winnipeg led to the jury being dismissed after only 20 minutes.

"Mr. Makow is completely out of touch with the modern world. We will show you his hatred of women, gays and liberals, the people he resents," Robert Tapper, representing The Winnipeg Sun, said at the start of the trial.

"He went to the Philippines to find a submissive wife. We will give you extracts of his writings that show you how he thinks, writes and teaches. Some of what you hear will shock your conscience."

Mr. Makow's lawyer, Sidney Green, moved immediately for a mistrial, saying the jury had been irrevocably prejudiced by Mr. Tapper's opening statement.

"I've only just begun," Mr. Tapper told Mr. Green. Mr. Justice Marc Monnin of the Manitoba Court of Queen's Bench instead decided to hear the case alone.

Mr. Makow is suing The Winnipeg Sun for libel because of an opinion piece it published about him. He claims the article portrayed him as unprofessional and guilty of sexual misconduct.

Mr. Makow, the 52-year-old inventor of the board game Scruples, was dismissed in 2000 from his job as an English lecturer at the University of Winnipeg. He was accused of professional misconduct with young female students. In particular, he was accused of leading sexually charged discussions in his class and outside of it, and of espousing his theory that women should go back to their traditional roles in society.

Mr. Makow is suing the university, accusing it of discriminating against him because of his views on the roles of men and women. That trial has yet to begin.

Mr. Makow believes women should be proud of motherhood and forget careers. They should be submissive, but not subservient. In Mr. Makow's words, ''penis equals power.''

Testifying yesterday, Mr. Makow said he has been ostracized in the academic community for his anti-feminist opinions, views that are controversial and unusual on university campuses.

"I was being made into a pervert, someone who has totally breached his obligations as a professional, as a teacher," he said.

"I advanced the view that men and women are different and I advanced support for women who want to be wives and mothers and make that their goal in life. It was clear to me you had to identify yourself as a feminist in order to advance and I did not."

Mr. Makow was a lecturer on a one-year contract in 1999-2000 when students complained of unusual tactics in addition to his controversial views.

Court was told yesterday that students claimed Mr. Makow announced in class that he had once had a fight with his former girlfriend but afterward they had great makeup sex. One student interpreted the story as Mr. Makow expressing support for wife-beating. Mr. Makow testified yesterday that he told his 30-year-old story during a discussion of A Streetcar Named Desire to illustrate that physical confrontation is sometimes a part of passion.

Court was told that on another occasion, a student said Mr. Makow asked her when and how she lost her innocence and whether certain passages from Lady Chatterley's Lover aroused her. Mr. Makow testified the student offered the information, and he attempted to defuse the situation by joking, "tell us more."

A handful of Mr. Makow's 70 students complained that too much of the class was devoted to gender roles, religion and sex, even though the class description indicated those would be favoured topics. The class, titled Literature of Ideas, was designed by Mr. Makow and approved by the university.

Mr. Tapper walked Mr. Makow through the passages of his book, A Long Way to Go for a Date, about his efforts to find a bride in the Philippines.

Mr. Makow married a 19-year-old woman. In different passages, Mr. Makow laments that liberated women are too demanding. He compares modern women to "big labour in the 1970s" which, he said, became lazy in its position of privilege.

"What's it like for a woman to lose her looks?" Mr. Makow wrote. "It's probably like a child who finds out for the first time that he will no longer get special treatment."

Mr. Green objected to the line of questioning, saying Mr. Makow's old-fashioned views do not entitle the newspaper to libel him and accuse him of professional misconduct. "These views do not impact on his professionalism or fitness. It's no different than the people on the other side who say, 'You don't need a man, a carrot or a cucumber will do.' They can't be slandered because of these views. And there is no shortage of people on campus who think that."

A dozen of Mr. Makow's former students are expected to testify before the trial ends later this week.


You know peter, now that i think of it, this once again shows your utter ignorance regarding the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights, this kind of thing that has happened to Makow, could never happen here, unless "HateSpeech" laws are enacted, that, you so much are for, like G.W. Bush, you are a hater of America and it's long held Bill of Rights along with BA, you would like nothing more than for those documents to be shredded, would'nt you peter? hear this Peter, its from Rammstein, thought you might like it.Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w9EksAo5hY



<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4w9EksAo5hY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4w9EksAo5hY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Peter
12-28-2007, 07:33 PM
"Thanks for posting that article, I had no idea makow was under assault"

This gives Henri a lot more credibility in my opinion. It would be very suspicious if he would not be under assault. Every person who is truely opposed to the illuminati gets assaulted.

Peter
12-28-2007, 07:36 PM
Yes the hate speech laws are scary. It does not make much difference if they will introduce these laws or not. We have no rights anyway, with or without hate speech laws.

Peter
12-28-2007, 07:47 PM
I do not know why they always to connect me to Blue Angel. We have not much in common except that we are very smart, beautifull, talented, nice and have broken through our programming. Maybe the other guys are just jealous at us.

Peter
12-28-2007, 07:48 PM
May 7 2002

Delta
12-28-2007, 07:51 PM
Peter wrote:
I do not know why they always to connect me to Blue Angel. We have not much in common except that we are very smart, beautifull, talented, nice and have broken through our programming. Maybe the other guys are just jealous at us.

So basicaly you are saying you are as delusional as she is!

Peter
12-28-2007, 08:26 PM
I know why the trolls are trying to connect me to Blue Angel. Before I came to this site everybody was against Blue Angel, nobody excepted. The trolls could make a strong point than Blue Angel was the problem. Than I came in and disturbed the game. Now there is somebody who agrees with Blue Angel on many points. Now the myth of Blue Angel is the problem and Blue Angel is nuts is destroyed. To fix this problem the trolls claim that I and Blue Angel are the same person. Than the myth of Blue Angel is the problem and Blue Angel has mental problems is restored. If Peter and Blue Angel are one and the same person, than its again everybody against Blue Angel.

Peter
12-28-2007, 08:30 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
This article is from 2002 while Makow was teaching at a University.

So, how is it, Peter, that you say he IS under attack by the Illuminati in 2002 while teaching at a University?

Was savethemales on the web at that time or did he start that website after leaving the university?

There's a lawsuit against him for opposing feminism, the gay agenda etc. I call that being attacked pretty severly.

I do not know when he started the save the males website.

Peter
12-28-2007, 08:42 PM
Sorry my mistake. Henri is having a lawsuit against the university for being discriminated because of his views. These views were completely normal 50-60 years ago. Now somebody like Henri is dismissed from his job for having these views and students think he is weird and old fashioned. See how the illuminati changed our culture in this short time-period. For things normal 50 years ago you are now "dismissed".

"Mr. Makow is suing the university, accusing it of discriminating against him because of his views on the roles of men and women. That trial has yet to begin"

What about this one:

"Testifying yesterday, Mr. Makow said he has been ostracized in the academic community for his anti-feminist opinions, views that are controversial and unusual on university campuses"

"I was being made into a pervert, someone who has totally breached his obligations as a professional, as a teacher," he said.

"I advanced the view that men and women are different and I advanced support for women who want to be wives and mothers and make that their goal in life. It was clear to me you had to identify yourself as a feminist in order to advance and I did not."

Sounds very controversial to me. Supporting woman who want to be a mother. Henri must be an extremist to support woman who want to be a mother and wife. I what kind of world are we living?

Mr. Makow was a lecturer on a one-year contract in 1999-2000 when students complained of unusual tactics in addition to his controversial views.

Supporting woman who want to be a wife and mother. Very controversial.

Delta
12-28-2007, 08:51 PM
Peter wrote:
I know why the trolls are trying to connect me to Blue Angel. Before I came to this site everybody was against Blue Angel, nobody excepted. The trolls could make a strong point than Blue Angel was the problem. Than I came in and disturbed the game. Now there is somebody who agrees with Blue Angel on many points. Now the myth of Blue Angel is the problem and Blue Angel is nuts is destroyed. To fix this problem the trolls claim that I and Blue Angel are the same person. Than the myth of Blue Angel is the problem and Blue Angel has mental problems is restored. If Peter and Blue Angel are one and the same person, than its again everybody against Blue Angel.

So you are now calling all of us trolls because we are against the troll.

From time to time I thought there was a shread of intelligence in you there pete. Now you have thankfully confirmed that there isn't.

I really don't know what your "issues" are and more to the point I don't care. But it now appears that you are no different that the mentaly disturbed woman who calls herself BlueAngel. So I hope the two of you have a nice little virtual romance, because it will only be the two of you that will take each other seriously, the rest of us will be laughing at each and every post of yours.

I hope her "husband" and "children" don't find out that their mummy is cyber cheating on them.

Good luck peter, you are going to need as your issues will be a burden to you in real life for the rest of your life.

Peter
12-28-2007, 09:03 PM
Allright Delta if you have a better explanation for the numerous posts connecting me to Blue Angel by you and your herd please tell me. Do you want to discredit me also by connecting me with her?

Delta
12-28-2007, 10:01 PM
Peter wrote:
Allright Delta if you have a better explanation for the numerous posts connecting me to Blue Angel by you and your herd please tell me. Do you want to discredit me also by connecting me with her?

"Me and my herd!" Do you pay attention to what you write? Do you actualy thing before you post some of your little gems?

Nobody is trying to "discredit" you! A person would be discredited if he or she had something profound to say!

You have not said a single profound thing! You have come to a conspiracy site and started hinted at conspiracies, without actualy giving very many details. You have acted almost troll like from the start.

Worst, you seem to have befriended someone who appears to be mentaly ill on this site and now seem to be engulfed in her mania.

Peter, she is screaming "us against her", this is clasic paranoia. Or more precisely the reasons she gives are her paranoia.

In truth, she has driven every single person here against her by her meaningles yet negative responses to every poster. She has even tried that on you. She will continue to do so even when she is nice and sweet to you. She can't help it, it is an uncontrolable urge on her part to be like that.

Ask yourself, why would everyone on a conspiracy site be against her? Everyone?

It is up to you to decide as to your conduct! But if you do continue to champion her and call us a "herd" and "trolls" then all that is saying is that you are just another confused, mentally chalenged individual that has found himself a conspiracy web site and cannot make any friends.

me9G7X5t1r2M
12-28-2007, 10:38 PM
CC is closing because, mainly, DA, filled it with pages and pages of pure garbage.

attacked everyone, for no reason whatsoever, but just because she had nothing better to do,

while at the same time, enjoying pissing everybody off, (12 year old behavior)

and then turning around and using the same words they used (for lack of original creativity) to describe her, she would then say that “they” are those things “they” accuse her of being (again 12 year old stuff)

and then, doing this, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over,
again, util everyone got sick of it, “they” left CC,

and she was quietly enjoying it, every minute of it, and “saying to herself,” “ha, ha, I am better, I am stronger than they are..., ha, ha, ha” (again 12 year old stuff)

and then others, NWO thugs came to “occasionally” trash everybody else who was just doing what “normal” bloggers do,

but NO, NOT, DA, she had to come back and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash, and trash,

and that’s all she does, always, everyday, all of the time, without end, and above all, “without purpose,”

that’s what she does, that’s her thing, that’s her (again 12 year old stuff) “forte”

that’s what she does, that’s what she does best...

“good bye DA,” when the “New Year” turns around and all of your trash is gone along with you, “we” are going to be “joyous”... that you and your trash are long gone, “justice has been served”

time to dump the “trash”... [/quote]

Delta
12-28-2007, 11:22 PM
Happy New Year everybody.