PDA

View Full Version : Goodby CC

12-30-2007, 07:35 PM
This maybe the las day for this site and as the first member to sign in I waaant to Thank Dr. Makow for this forum that unfortunatly went down the drain

The first 2 years this ran qyuite well sure not all of us agreed but at least the post where inteligent and the replys where all but stupid. I just want to say goodby to some of the former posters her
people like:

truebeliever,akbar,amed,daniel,sablefish,marypoppi nz
nohope187,w102pdc,thokhancep,draken,freeman,nomad,
rushdoony,nemo,jimbo.madkao,psholz,ozzycynic,ephes ians6,doctorx,aisbwatch,sec 3d and manymore. these people stopped posting here because of the trolls that took control.

where ever you are good luck and keep aware

Jimbo
12-30-2007, 08:11 PM
Best Wishes everyone. This is certainly going to be an interesting year ahead of us. I hope most Americans can see the danger that we are all up against, snap out of it, & act accordingly. I wish everyone the courage to do what is right above that which is just “accepted”. Don’t let the peer pressure coward you into a box. Individuality is above all that is ordinary. Be yourself & be free. Freedom is good for everyone, but tyranny is only good for a few. Now some of us are helping the tyrants, but at the end, the tyrants are going to destroy everyone. I hope we have learned from the mistakes of the past. I hope those that surround our leaders realize when being just a follower might lead all of us into the abyss. It is time to recognize insanity for what it really is. If it is not good for humanity, then there is something seriously wrong w/ it. With all of the wealth & all of the knowledge that mankind has right now, there is no reason why we can not all be free, & have to still be living under the many forms & faces of tyranny.

If man used everything he knows for man instead of against man, then every man would be great, and no one would be poor. And that is the scariest thing to anyone who believes that he is truly great. It is only in this foolishness that he remains ignorant & eternally dead.

God Bless.

redrat11
12-30-2007, 08:41 PM
2008?

Now is not the time to post predictions, so tell me, when is? I'll tell you mine based on my knowledge.Specifically America.

The charade called democracy will continue here in America, A Constitutional Republic no more, this has been the signature of the 'controllers' for at least 500 years,destroying REPUBLICS, democracies are what they have always wanted in there quest for World government, because democracy is law by the Mobs, republic is rule of law by Constitutional Representative Government, this no longer exist anywhere in this world, so in effect 'they' have already laid the foundation of the Pyramid of nations.

Destruction of the Nuclear family Accomplished, only thing left for society to accept now is gay marriage and Beastiality. Everywhere you turn you see that GOD of the Bible, the very basis of Western civilization torn apart from society, gee non-GOD people why do you think that is so? And it is not Buddhism or Hinduism 'they' care about it's Christianity, plain and simple, NO-GOD NO-FREEDOM, NO-Nationhood, No-Identity. And for those who think that Evolution, or "progression" into Universal Oneness, or one world government, pleeeese???Make no mistake about it, we as humans are not equal in any shape or form, some are smarter than others, others are more physically adept than others,etc..yet 'they' seek to enslave everyone as ONE AS ALL EQUAL, same garbage ideology that cost over one hunred million people dead in the last 100 years, it's called COMMUNISM.

I have to admit when i ponder all 'they' have accomplished under variuos disguises over the last one thousand years, to this point in history now, I stand amazed, and I come away thinking, these people are either incredibly smart, beyond human comprehension, or either we are too stupid to do anything about it, What has anyone done to stop them? I continue and continue to look in the histry books for that answer. every now and then, a courageous bunch expose the plot, they make the world listen, then TIME eats away the message of freedom. this is what i believe to be the case, they know that events like 911 can be used for whatever purposes they desire, people get riled up, energy is set in motion,energy is channeled just as they determine, energy is extinguished over time.

I don't know, that is what i see.

BlueAngel
12-30-2007, 10:27 PM
Jimbo said:

It is time to recognize insanity for what it really is. If it is not good for humanity, then there is something seriously wrong w/ it.

----------------------------------------------

Huh?

When is insanity ever good for humanity?

BlueAngel
12-30-2007, 10:33 PM
RedRat said:

"I have to admit when i ponder all 'they' have accomplished under variuos disguises over the last one thousand years, to this point in history now, I stand amazed, and I come away thinking, these people are either incredibly smart, beyond human comprehension, or either we are too stupid to do anything about it, What has anyone done to stop them..."

---------------------------------------------

They have ALL of the POWER and this is the reason they have accomplished all that they have and until you realize this, you will always ponder how they have been able to accomplish all that they have.

We're not too stupid to do anything about it. We simply do not have the power. They do!

Until you accept this, you will always ponder how they have accomplished all that they have.

The only entity who could possibly stop them is CONGRESS and they won't because they OWN Congress.

Yes. The people's representatives not working for us but for the powers that be.

I know, deep down, you know I'm right because you can't seriously be this dense.

Shadow
01-01-2008, 06:47 PM
Yes indeed they did post quiet a bit of hatred filled messages.

It was not the trolls like BlueAngle or members like rat or torch that drove them away, it was other forces that accomplished that. Think about that.

truebeliever,akbar,amed,daniel,sablefish,marypoppi nz
nohope187,w102pdc,thokhancep,draken,freeman,nomad,
rushdoony,nemo,jimbo.madkao,psholz,ozzycynic,ephes ians6,doctorx,aisbwatch,sec 3d and manymore.

these people stopped posting here because of the trolls that took control.

BlueAngel
01-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Sorry, but I'm not a troll, you are.

Your hate-filled messages are abundant.

Shadow
01-01-2008, 06:53 PM
BlueAngel wrote:
Sorry, but I'm not a troll

Yes I'm sure in that shattered container that can be called your "mind," you think that you are not yet the rest of the world is.

BlueAngel
01-01-2008, 06:54 PM
Shadow wrote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Sorry, but I'm not a troll

Yes I'm sure in that shattered container that can be called your "mind," you think that you are not yet the rest of the world is.

You've lost it.

Shadow
01-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Just go away and leave us alone for the last few days of this site!

BlueAngel
01-01-2008, 07:18 PM
Shadow wrote:
Just go away and leave us alone for the last few days of this site!

How 'bout you go away.

Go hide 'neath your covers and study your pain.

WE?

Are your referring to the rest of your NWO parasites?

BlueAngel
01-01-2008, 07:35 PM
As I said, these trolls cannot confine themselves to the thread to which the subject of mind control and mind control within the music industry is appropriate.

They must trash every thread on the forum with their dribble.

me9G7X5t1r2M
01-01-2008, 09:08 PM
looks who’s talking Ms. garbage dribble...

that is all you do, to “quote your words”...

“trash every thread on the forum with their dribble”...

me9G7X5t1r2M
01-02-2008, 09:52 AM
looks who’s talking Ms. garbage dribble...

that is all you do, to “quote your words”...

“trash every thread on the forum with their dribble”...