PDA

View Full Version : Anybody any problem accessing this site?

Peter
01-09-2008, 06:20 PM
Since the new year I have problems accessing this site. Half of the time I can not log in. Anybody else who has this problem. I do not mind that much, because this site is pretty worthless. Time for moderators to remove Shadow his alterego Delta and Mewhatever. That might improve the situation here.

me9G7X5t1r2M
01-09-2008, 10:28 PM
not at all. it is either something personal,.. or else, itís got to be your computer. make sure you are spyware free, virus free, and have all of the latest updates form good old Microsoft (or Macintosh)...

Peter
01-10-2008, 09:23 PM
You were right Me. I am loging in from another computer now and it works fine. Weird.

Peter
01-10-2008, 09:48 PM
When I use my original IP address I get a message that I am forbidden to access this site. Great. When I use this IP address I can access. Maybe the moderator is trying to ban me by blocking my IP address.

Shadow
01-11-2008, 05:49 AM
I guess it wasn't long before we all realized what pathetic little troll you are.

By the way, you said you were leaving here for better pastures at conspiracy central. Have you been banned from there already?

Peter
01-11-2008, 03:43 PM
See blocking IP adresses does not work anymore nowadays. Great.

Shadow
01-12-2008, 09:37 AM
Perhaps your parents should start blocking your acess to the internet instead!

Pathetic troll!

Peter
01-12-2008, 11:42 PM
I see Blue Angel is also gone. What a coincidence. Maybe she should also try a different IP adress. It works for me.

Shadow
01-13-2008, 11:19 AM
Peter wrote:
I see Blue Angel is also gone. What a coincidence. Maybe she should also try a different IP adress. It works for me.

Probably the only thing that works!

Peter
01-13-2008, 08:48 PM
Time to leave this site Shadow and me9. Nothing to here anymore now your victim Blue Angel is gone. Time to find some other people to harass. Wonder why the moderator did not remove you guys instead of Blue Angel.

BlueAngel
01-14-2008, 12:17 PM
I don't consider myself anyone's victim, Peter.

Shadow
01-14-2008, 08:03 PM
You are you own victim.

To others you are simply an abuser. An abusing simpleton.

Shadow
01-14-2008, 08:05 PM
Peter wrote:
Time to leave this site Shadow and me9. Nothing to here anymore now your victim Blue Angel is gone. Time to find some other people to harass. Wonder why the moderator did not remove you guys instead of Blue Angel.

I thought you had already left you pathetic little troll. What happened, all other sites already banned you?

What kind of "scientist" are you?

BlueAngel
01-15-2008, 04:17 PM
Shadow wrote:
You are you own victim.

I will repeat so that Shadow might comprehend the written word this time.

I am no one's victim nor am I an abuser.

You, however, have again described yourself very accurately.

Carry on!

Shadow
01-17-2008, 08:29 AM
You are you own victim.

BlueAngel
10-01-2009, 08:58 PM
You are you own victim.

Please use spell check.

It should be:

You are YOUR own victim and not, "You are YOU own victim."

Shadow always accused everyone else of what he/she was.

BlueAngel
10-01-2009, 09:00 PM

Good question, Peter.

But, it all worked out in the end.

Shadow and all the other disrupters seem to have vanished, but I remain, as always.

In Peace,
BlueAngel