PDA

View Full Version : BANNED

roscoe
01-21-2008, 04:34 PM
I HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM CATHOLIC.COM, ANGELQUEEN.COM AND FISHEATERS.COM--ALL THREE ARE VII SITES

Shadow
01-22-2008, 09:57 AM
Your questions about the earth revolving around the sun must have finaly made it up to the papal level roscoe!

The comment on fisheater may have been the final papal straw that broke the proverbial papist donkey's back!

roscoe
01-22-2008, 12:41 PM
Shadow--I Didn't Know You Followed Fisheaters. Did You See The Post Under Science Where A Book Was Recommended That Claims To Reconcile St. Thomas With Quantum Physics. I Simply Requested The Poster To Inform Us Whether The Author Believes That The Earth Revolves Around Sun Or Not;there Was Never A Reply So I Guess We Can Assume That The Author Believes The Sun Revolves Around Earth--not Such A Strange Belief For Someone Who Apparently Thinks St. Thomas Can Be Reconciled With Einstien.

Shadow
01-22-2008, 12:43 PM
roscoe,

That poster is a bigger idiot than our very own BlueIdiot here.

roscoe
01-22-2008, 12:43 PM
There Might Be Something Strange With The New Site Format As When I Post In My Normal All Caps Format, Only The First Letter Of Each Word Is Comming Out Caps.

BlueAngel
02-26-2009, 12:14 AM
roscoe,

Shadow refers to me as being his VERY OWN BlueIdiot.

Sorry, pal, but I'm not your very own anything, and the idiot, as you have very well demonstrated would be yourself.

aussietinfoilhat
05-19-2009, 03:17 AM
I am new here, but ... doesn't running around other forums trolling people seem a little conceited given that our OWN beliefs as outlined on these forums are pretty batshit insane and make them crazy catholics seem almost logical? :/

You must feel like a hypocrite attacking religious expression given some of the other posts I've seen around OUR community here. :)

BlueAngel
05-19-2009, 03:33 AM
I am new here, but ... doesn't running around other forums trolling people seem a little conceited given that our OWN beliefs as outlined on these forums are pretty batshit insane and make them crazy catholics seem almost logical? :/

You must feel like a hypocrite attacking religious expression given some of the other posts I've seen around OUR community here. :)

Thank you for sharing.

But, whatever your OWN batshit insane belief is, well, it doesn't apply to the rest of us on this forum.

Speak for yourself next time and not as a representation of this community.

Thank you.

aussietinfoilhat
05-19-2009, 03:37 AM
You condone community members trolling the shit out of a bunch of cath-o's? If so, I think this isn't the right community for me. I believe in religious tolerance and freedom for people to believe in whatever random $deity they want to believe in unhindered at their own detriment.

I DO NOT believe that it is acceptable to run around intentionally questioning peoples beliefs in an attempt to instigate drama whilst pushing one's own ill thought out agenda.

Please clarify, because I'm still pretty unsure about this community but I figured that the concept of inalienable human rights applied on a purely ethical/moral level.

BlueAngel
05-19-2009, 03:41 AM
You condone community members trolling the shit out of a bunch of cath-o's? If so, I think this isn't the right community for me. I believe in religious tolerance and freedom for people to believe in whatever random they want to believe in unhindered at their own detriment.

I DO NOT believe that it is acceptable to run around intentionally questioning peoples beliefs in an attempt to instigate drama whilst pushing one's own ill thought out agenda.

Please clarify, because I'm still pretty unsure about this community but I figured that the concept of inalienable human rights applied on a purely ethical/moral level.

This is a community where one is allowed FREEDOM OF SPEECH and EXPRESSION.

If you are intolerable of that, than this isn't the place for you.

We all don't think alike.

Hopefully, however, through the Freedom of Expression and Speech, we can find dialogue amongst one another; common ground and even change each other's point of view for the betterment of humanity.

Peace, love and understanding.

What's so hard about that?

aussietinfoilhat
05-19-2009, 05:24 AM
Your original post listed 'tolerance', I was about to comment that one should NEVER tolerate the infringement of humans inaliable rights to freedom of belief and expression, and freedom of expression is no excuse for religious vilification.

Darth Cacodaemon
05-19-2009, 02:20 PM
roscoe,

Shadow, be nice to BlueAngel. She is a very sick woman, and suffers from D.I.D and also Schizophrenia.
She can't help it that her severe mental illness causes her to be delusional and hallucinate.
Best we can do is to urge her to go for mental health help and get on some anti-psychotic medicines. I fear that if she does not, she will continue her slide into a state of insane dementia.

Darth Cacodaemon
05-19-2009, 02:26 PM
Your original post listed 'tolerance', I was about to comment that one should NEVER tolerate the infringement of humans inaliable rights to freedom of belief and expression, and freedom of expression is no excuse for religious vilification.

Sure it is, and I will do it now :JESUS SUCKS & YHWH IS A HOMO
I hope I didn't leave anyone out..Oh yeah:

BUDDHA BLOWS DONKEYS, ALLAH IS MORON, CONFUCIUS WAS A RETARD.
I realize this isn't "politically correct", but then I don't give a damn. All the Allah freaks, Jesus jumpers, Yhwh fruits, Confucius crackpots can go blow a donkey if they don't like it.

HA HA HA MORONS!!

BlueAngel
05-19-2009, 07:03 PM

You're right.

Freedom of Expression is not an excuse for any type of vilification, but, unfortunately, we have to tolerate such or lose our freedoms.

Darth Cacodaemon
05-20-2009, 10:11 AM
You're right.

Freedom of Expression is not an excuse for any type of vilification, but, unfortunately, we have to tolerate such or lose our freedoms.

I agree. But why not vilify?

aussietinfoilhat
05-26-2009, 01:37 AM
You're right.

There is a drastic difference between tolerating and disregarding. The above post, as colourful as it was, was disregarded and not read entirely by me, and I disregarded that users opinion based on the fact they can't show respect enough to others to deserve the respect of others reading their words.

To tolerate it means to let it go on without any detriment, the detriment in this scenario is being ignored and considered immature.

BlueAngel
05-26-2009, 01:43 AM
There is a drastic difference between tolerating and disregarding. The above post, as colourful as it was, was disregarded and not read entirely by me, and I disregarded that users opinion based on the fact they can't show respect enough to others to deserve the respect of others reading their words.

To tolerate it means to let it go on without any detriment, the detriment in this scenario is being ignored and considered immature.

Sorry, but there isn't a drastic difference between tolerating and disregarding.

Minimal, at best.

aussietinfoilhat
05-26-2009, 01:45 AM
I disagree. So does the dictionary.

BlueAngel
05-26-2009, 01:55 AM
I disagree. So does the dictionary.

The operative word would be "drastic" and if you look that one up in the dictionary there would be no disagreement as to your original post that "tolerance" and "disregarding" are "DRASTIC" differences.

Tolerance and disregarding are not DRASTIC differences.

aussietinfoilhat
05-26-2009, 02:05 AM
The end result is drastic in difference. One puts losers in their place by shunning them until they learn to not act like socially retarded maggots, the other allows them to carry on behaving inappropriately.

BlueAngel
05-26-2009, 02:06 AM
The end result is drastic in difference. One puts losers in their place by shunning them until they learn to not act like socially retarded maggots, the other allows them to carry on behaving inappropriately.

Whatever!

aussietinfoilhat
05-26-2009, 02:12 AM
I'll take that as a sign of partial enlightenment.

However, I have to comment--and I mean no disrespect in this--I've noticed you can't help but have the last word on any thread you post on, even when that last word is, as above, irelevant and uneccesary. Is there some reason for this that I, as a new poster, should be aware of?

At first I thought you were just a troll, but this seems to be more on a pathological level, where you have a need to consume the proverbial 'other', and on consumption the cycle continues.

BlueAngel
05-26-2009, 02:22 AM
I'll take that as a sign of partial enlightenment.

However, I have to comment--and I mean no disrespect in this--I've noticed you can't help but have the last word on any thread you post on, even when that last word is, as above, irelevant and uneccesary. Is there some reason for this that I, as a new poster, should be aware of?

At first I thought you were just a troll, but this seems to be more on a pathological level, where you have a need to consume the proverbial 'other', and on consumption the cycle continues.

You can take it in whatever way you desire, however that does not make it so.

Actually, you would be wrong.

I don't always have to have the last word on every thread I post on, but, you would be wise to understand that what I post is neither irrelevant or unnecessary whether it is the last post or not.

Everyone who reads this site and posts on this site is totally aware that I am not a TROLL.

But, they may think that you are.

I don't have a need to consume any proverbial other.

I'm just posting my opinions.

Whether you perceive them to be of some patholoigical level would be your opinon and opinions are welcomed on this fourm.

Could be that many of my comments are the last comments on a thread because other posters are unable to dispute them.

aussietinfoilhat
05-26-2009, 02:27 AM
Thank you for clarifying. However as you said, you don't post irrelevant or uneccesary material, but I thought 'whatever' to be a redundant post and seemed to be a neccesary 'last word' type thing. My apologies if I read that wrong.

BlueAngel
05-26-2009, 02:29 AM
Thank you for clarifying. However as you said, you don't post irrelevant or uneccesary material, but I thought 'whatever' to be a redundant post and seemed to be a neccesary 'last word' type thing. My apologies if I read that wrong.

My comment to you, "whatever" merely meant that I read your comment as irrelevant.