PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about joining, anyone with me?

DarkChilde3D
01-03-2005, 03:52 PM
Well, I'm not really thinking about joining, but does anyone think that there is a way to infiltrate the masons and destroy the system from the inside out? How can this be done? Any ideas?

nomad
01-03-2005, 04:20 PM
DarkChilde3D wrote:
Well, I'm not really thinking about joining, but does anyone think that there is a way to infiltrate the masons and destroy the system from the inside out? How can this be done? Any ideas?

Like any self respecting Illuminati front

like the Mafia, to climb the ranks you have

to prove that you have committed EVIL deeds.

So its not possible unless you become as

evil as they are.

sablefish
01-03-2005, 05:37 PM
If us slaves prayed 100 of us for each one of them.. (There are only 10,000 of them).. Our prayers would take only only a million of us to counteract their evil incantations, but since they are planning on killing billions of us.. What choice do we have but to bow our heads and pray... Listening for the voice of Divine Truth within us to guide our paths.

But then again, bowing our heads in prayer makes it easier to cut off our heads.. Are we to help them?

Just for no reason, I'll mention that I have caught and killed hundreds of Octopi, as a commercial fisherman.. Here's how you string them up so they can't slime an slither away (They are smart and extremely strong, with an incredible gripping ability because of their suction cups.. A hundred pounder can fit thru a hole the size of a 50 cent piece...' the size of it's beak')... What you do is put loop around their head and suspend them above the deck...Oh... Their tentacles try to grasp the deck and everything within reach, but eventually because their head is bigger then the noose, they loose their grip...And after turning a bunch of different pretty colors eventually turn gray... No more problems with the octopus... And then you sell him for 1$ a pound.

Octopus tastes great if you boil him after beating the hell out of him with a hammer.. Very tender and tasty.

madkhao
01-03-2005, 05:46 PM
ew!!

EWW!!!!!!!!

EEEEYUCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

freeman
01-03-2005, 05:49 PM

In a word no. Like nomad says, they will destroy you first.
I know from personal experience it is pure evil and not to be trifled with.
As sablefish says, the best defense is to counter it with prayer and spiritual goodness.

marypopinz
01-03-2005, 06:46 PM
Where else but here could we laugh about Freemason and smashing up the heads of octopi?

LOL!!!!!!!!

Thanx for giggles madcow

XXX

nomad
01-03-2005, 06:52 PM
Jesus gave us the solution.

The man of peace was violent only 1 time and

that was when he overturned the moneychangers

tables. The solution is to destroy their

tools of control via violent means if

need be. There is no other way.

http://www.reformation.org/moneychangers.html

nohope187
01-03-2005, 09:03 PM
I was in the junior Masons (Demolay) as a teen.
They have closed meetings and they blindfold all new members and it looks like a club church type scene and they show you the secret hand shake and the symbol for distress(when a brother is in trouble). It's some pretty whacked out shit, man. I did'nt really care for it, so I dropped out after being in it for two years. I think they could tell I did'nt fit in with their frat cliques. As for infiltration from the inside, you'd have to have one hell of a dark streek in you to hang with those dudes. I think it's too difficult to fake evil without becoming it. They have too many memes (mind viruses/contagious ideas) in their circles. I do'nt think it's possible from the inside. But, if you're talkin' covert delta force type shit from the outside, that might work though, not likely to happen. :-P

freeman
01-03-2005, 09:21 PM
I was in the junior Masons (Demolay) as a teen.

If you don't mind my asking, how were you approached to join? Were your parents Masons?

nohope187
01-03-2005, 09:31 PM
No, my older sister got involved in the female masons (rainbows) and I was dragged to her rainbow functions every now and then. They have similar rituals. It's really fucking lame. She was with it for about six years before she found somethin' else to do with her life.

freeman
01-03-2005, 09:34 PM
No, my older sister got involved in the female masons (rainbows) and I was dragged to her rainbow functions every now and then. They have similar rituals. It's really fucking lame. She was with it for about six years before she found somethin' else to do with her life.

But neither one of you ever offically renounced your oaths? You're both just "lapsed members"?

nohope187
01-03-2005, 09:45 PM
What do you mean? I do'nt understand. :-?

nohope187
01-03-2005, 09:47 PM
Oh nevermind, Yeah, I renounced the oath as it's as worth as much as toilet paper to me. As for my sister, she's just a lapsed member as you say.

freeman
01-03-2005, 09:59 PM
You seem like a great guy, nohope, and I am casting NO aspersions, but as one of the "profane goyim" on the outside looking in, I can't help but wonder:
If you were in a situation where a fellow Mason displayed the handshake or the help sign, such as a legal proceeding, how would you respond?
Would you not fear retaliation if you didn't respond?

nohope187
01-03-2005, 10:06 PM
No, I'd kick his ass 'cause he deserves the shit that's coming to him as a result of his poor choice of path in life. As for fear of others coming after me, I've got a bullet with their name on it. Besides, they usually do'nt go after defectors in the junior levels. Or so believe that to be so. :-P

freeman
01-03-2005, 10:22 PM
Good response, but I urge you to be careful.
There are still those within the ranks of the Craft who remember more than you think, and you may not find them so eager to forgive and forget in a scenario such as I described.
As for bullets, they never give you a clean target to shoot at. That's what makes them who they are.

nohope187
01-03-2005, 10:41 PM
Well, you're right there, but I can't live in fear of being gunned down in a grocery store and since I've served in the military, they probably already know where I live since they already have my social and service records and who knows what else. Unlike people who call themselves Christians, I actually make an effort to fight the NWO by wearing my anti-NWO t-shirts from infowars and propagandamatrix everywhere I go to unlock minds from the right/left paradigm instead of saying, "I want you to know Jesus loves you friend, 'cause I do'nt want you to miss the rapture." which is totally bullshit. They will either wake up from seeing the message I wear or they will wake up too late.. Besides, I have better chances of staying alive fighting the info war than doing nothing. :-P

freeman
01-03-2005, 11:09 PM
Unlike people who call themselves Christians, I actually make an effort to fight the NWO

Yeah, you said a mouthful there, nohope.
(I have to bite my tongue, because that really applies to something else on this forum that I should just let lie -- ah, not I won't.)
So here we go:
Remember the scripture, "And ye shall know them by their works." That has been the litmus test for me of REAL Christians.
How any real Christian can stand by and watch George Bush's phony war on terror and remain silent -- or even worse supportive -- belies the true priniples of the faith.
How any real Christian clergyman could NOT preach against Freemasonry, the Illuminati and the NWO right from the pulpit on a regular basis speaks volumes toward what mainstream Christianity has degnerated into.
How any real Christian could get sucked into this materialistic trap of NWO "funny money", easy credit and stratification by personal wealth a la the Rockefellerian apostasy demonstrates more of the same.
Study the people who would tell you that they are followers of the meek and lowly Jeus, look at them closely and see if they really do exude the correct combination of faith and works, love and charity, longsuffering patience and righteous indignation, before you let them lead you anywhere. Otherwise you may just find yourself chasing another flavor of the same old poison.

nohope187
01-03-2005, 11:16 PM
You da man, Freeman! I could'nt have said it better myself. :-P

ephesians6
01-03-2005, 11:16 PM
You might be in great danger Hopeless, especially since you've hinted that you have a bullet with "their name on it."

Masons shouldn't be threatened, even in a boisterous jest, because their reach is far and wide. At the highest levels they pray to the Satanic god Baphomet, so effectively, they are Satanists.

I know, I know--you hate and despise Christians and so you probably also don't believe in Satan. (But just because you're too foolish to know that Satan exists doesn't mean that he doesn't exist or have men doing his bidding!)

Masons are clever and powerful people--they won't do anything rash or obvious. In fact, the police in most cities and towns have Masons on the force, often in high-ranking positions.

Since you reject Jesus Christ, you are very alone (and vulnerable) in this world. To make threats against men who serve Satan and then to reject the only One who can protect you is not only foolish but dangerous.

nohope187
01-03-2005, 11:29 PM
Ephesians6, blindness is an understatement for you. :-P

sablefish
01-03-2005, 11:33 PM
NOT TO BE WEIRD BUT.

Freeman... ( I feel gabby tonight) It is strange that we should arrive at so many of the same conclusions.. You have led a much different life than have.. and yet the same conclusions?.. Very interesting.

I have always been a loner.. no gangs, no clubs, no church, no nothing.. Just me and my family, and yet we come to the same end.

Oh... There was a time, when I was fourteen.. and my interest was in the Forteian society.. I was a science friction addict as a teenager in the early 60's..Then I lost all control and liked to play loud music in front of a bunch of people.. I still have the habit.

Oh.. I was interested the the Rosicrucian's and the UFOs.. But every time I went to their meetings it seemed like they were fakes... (one meeting was usually enough)

Eventually I concluded that there is a lot of evil flakysh*t out there and I wanted to have nothing to do with it... because it was all fake...

I eventually concluded that I was the only person that I could count on.. In fact I once had Charlie Manson's girls in my house.. with X's freshly carved in their foreheads.. They had blood on their knees and shaved heads.. (They had crawled on their knees for 10 miles to make a statement.) and they came to my house, and I knew them because I was there... because I offered my guitar at Charlie's "trial"

The reason that Manson was such a villain in the media, was hidden even in the press of 1969.. The reason that he is still in prison, is that he had made a list of the people who were screwing up the Earth.. On that list were many of the members of the NWO.
I'm an old dog.. Let them come and get me.. I know nothing except imprisonment is my social security.
And yet to this day..35 years later, I have never seen anyone who could break the laws of physics, or even have the "psychic power to influence the flicker of a flame"... And I have looked very hard for 50 years.. and I have seen no magic at all... ever.

Hypnotism might work.. but then it's still an illusion in the mind of the brainwashed dummie.
But once while on acid in 1971.. I was a part of a miracle. There is a big difference between "magic" and miracles..
I think I have had only one.. but who knows?.. I'll tell you about it later.

ephesians6
01-03-2005, 11:35 PM
Freeman, may I ask you a few questions?

You said,

--"How any real Christian can stand by and watch George Bush's phony war on terror and remain silent -- or even worse supportive -- belies the true priniples of the faith."

Why group all Christians together? I see right through Bush and his agenda. I've never bought into anything Bush has ever said. Perhaps many so-called christians buy Bush's act, but not all do.

--"How any real Christian clergyman could NOT preach against Freemasonry, the Illuminati and the NWO right from the pulpit on a regular basis speaks volumes toward what mainstream Christianity has degnerated into."

I agree with you. My own former denomination is supposedly filled with Masons.

--"How any real Christian could get sucked into this materialistic trap of NWO "funny money", easy credit and stratification by personal wealth a la the Rockefellerian apostasy demonstrates more of the same."

I haven't bought into any of this.

--"Study the people who would tell you that they are followers of the meek and lowly Jeus, look at them closely and see if they really do exude the correct combination of faith and works, love and charity, longsuffering patience and righteous indignation, before you let them lead you anywhere."

You're missing something. Being a follower of Christ does not mean that one becomes perfect. Sin will be with us us until we're santified by Christ. It's not easy to follow Christ but the alternative is no alternative. You can't fight what's coming with the NWO--it's already been foretold in prophesy. I applaud your efforts to wake up people about these threats but just remember that without Christ you can do nothing.

As for Jesus being "meek and lowly" I would suggest that you break out the book of Revelation and see just how "meek and lowly" He'll be when He returns. He's coming back to kick some evil arses including these NWO types, and to establish "His government."

Even before that, the Tribulation is His wrath poured out on mankind--hardly a "meek and lowly" time period.

Why do so many believe that Jesus is just a wimp? You need to read the entire Bible to get the proper perspective about what's coming and who Jesus really is.

Better yet, you best get on His side before very long because hell-on-earth is coming soon!

If you can't read the signs of the time and see that everything Jesus foretold is true--then you're in great danger.

Read Matthew 24 and 25--it's Jesus own personal account of what's coming.

ephesians6
01-03-2005, 11:41 PM
SableFish, that was a fascinating story.

I know from a very reliable individual that Charles Manson may indeed have possessed some sort of--let's say--unsual powers. Did some of the Family recount to you Charlie's 'powers?'

DarkChilde3D
01-04-2005, 12:37 AM
Whoever said Jesus was weak had better go back and read the bible again . . . Jesus took one of the worst beatings in recorded history, and not only lived long enough to drag a 400 lb. cross to the site he was going to die in, but he KNEW he was going there to die, and he, to the best of his ability, knowingly carried his cross. AND they beat his ass along the entire way. So whoever said that Jesus was a wimp, should try getting beat with a hook flail within an inch of his/her life, then drag a 400 lb, splintery cross, with a crown of thorns around the head, while getting spit on and verbally abused by a crowd, while soldiers kick your ass the whole way there. I think that makes Jesus just a bit tougher and braver than, say, 150 people put together.

freeman
01-04-2005, 10:49 PM
If you can't read the signs of the time and see that everything Jesus foretold is true--then you're in great danger.

Yes, I know. I am in danger from people like you, but fortunately God has given me the insight to recognize and reject you.
Further dialectics are useless in your case.
You have perverted the true message of Jesus the Christ. You want to hate and kill in His name and convert others to do the same, with your paranoid babblings of imminent threats from Moslem terrorists, etc.
You are part and parcel of the NWO conundrum. You do not fool me or many others on this forum.
But feel free to ply your craft; however, don't expect me to waste my valuable time on you.
For some reason that defies all earthly rationale, I believe that God still loves you, but even He knows that you're the type who will have to learn the hard way.
And you will.

freeman
01-04-2005, 11:00 PM
Freeman... ( I feel gabby tonight) It is strange that we should arrive at so many of the same conclusions.. You have led a much different life than have.. and yet the same conclusions?.. Very interesting.

Yes, the way you describe it, we seem to have had very little in common with our respective life experiences, yet people like us and Dr. Makow have arrived at way too many of the same conclusions through long, painstaking examination and research for this "conspiracy" to be any less than a reality IMHO. That's what reinforces it in my own mind.
The only commonality I see in your biography is your description of yourself as a independent, a loner, someone not easily infuluenced against his own will. That is probably the common denominator, based on what I've learned of Dr. Henry's past experiences as well as my own. There are, quite simply, a certain percentage of people (albeit much less than the majority) who cannot have the wool pulled over their eyes indefinitely. That is the big gaping hole in the NWO doughnut. Thatis what keeps them up at night.
I find your Manson anecdotes intriguing. Are you saying you think he was innocent of the crimes for which he was convicted? I know he tried to mock Freemasonry in the courtroom by displaying secret symbols he had learned (he was a member, probably converted in prison), and shortly thereafter he was restrained and gagged.
Certainly he seemed to me like someone who had dabbled deeply in Satanism. It is entirely possible that he might possess such a list -- and that he might have even used it to bargain his way out of execution.
And no, I have seen no miracle workers either in my lifetime, but remember, Christ prophesied such for this generation -- until the very final days.

Steve
01-05-2005, 07:37 AM
Infiltrate the Freemasons? But isn't that exactly what the Satanists did? (Remember, you do not have believe in the existence of Satan to believe in the existence of Satanists, any more than you have to believe in the existence of Christ to believe in the existence of Christians.)

Even taking the most benevolent view possible of the Freemasons-- that they were originally just a mutual back-scratching club that is therefore necessarily secret, the long term consequence of the presence of such an organisation within society is that all the top positions will gradually become occupied by corrupt incompetents. Once that has happened, the obvious route for any evil organisation that seeks power is to infiltrate the Freemasons. Clearly, you can change a bad organisation from within if your intention is to make it worse, but changing it for the better (including destroying it) from within may be impossible. Sorry to shoot your down like this, but you would either have to do harm or be harmed.

freeman
01-05-2005, 02:46 PM
Infiltrate the Freemasons? But isn't that exactly what the Satanists did?

You're right, Steve.
Many of the founding fathers, like Washington and John Quincy Adams spoke out against this later in their lives, even though they had originally been Freemasons themelves, alluding to a corrupting influence of "the French lodges".
The mantra of Freemasonry was never really admirable IMHO, but after the infiltration by Weishaupt and the Illuminati it got much worse.
As you say, that may be the inevitable course of infiltration within any group. Positive reformation seems more associated with the creation of a new group, like Luther's rebellion against the Vatican.

thokhanCep
01-05-2005, 09:19 PM
Hey I could be a mason ... my father did not want to join up but his brother is a mason ... Their father was a mason .. not sure about the great grandfather situation.

Joining does not guarentee shit though.
like some one wrote on here you gotta be pretty damn evil to rise through the ranks.
If anything start your own
ANTI-NWO club .. most people would think its about wrestling .. which could be good or bad?
Play their own stupid game against them.
Use propaganda like they use .. who knows maybe it could work wonders

maybe you'd get shot! I think the time is ripe and RIGHT now to have an alternative anything With a lot of people feeling disenfranchised about how the government is treating them. You could spark a political party all about truth and most people would almost have to listen.

freeman
01-05-2005, 09:47 PM
Just recently I concluded with a good bit of certainty that it is most likely that my maternal grandfather was a Mason -- as well as a deadbeat and most likely a philanderer, protected by his fraternal brethren.
Learning this helped me to understand a lot of the conflicts I had with my mother when she was still alive. I truly believe that she was affected by an inter-generatonal curse, something that freemasonry and other forms of occultis and satanism can invoke. I do not understand all the intricacies of this phenomenon, but I am convinced that it exists from empirical research.
One more reason why "infiltrating" Freemasonry is neither a wise nor safe idea.
The Anti-NWO club sounds like a great idea (and pretty close to what we are doing here), but I think we have already learned the biggest drawback: infiltrators.

thokhanCep
01-05-2005, 09:56 PM
Hey freeman You sparked a thought there ... maybe I am cursed?? Seriously though .. I don't think my fathers brother is bad .. he did not rise up the ranks .. but my family tree goes to Scotland .. I am here in canada. I know very little about that side of the family ... Maybe my tree is evil at the seed!! .. Thta's not cool .. I went through a jesus stage .. I used to preach to everyone about morals and being good ,, do onto to others as you would like them do onto you
Most people do not like that. I get away with nothing. All through school it was like an invisible source was always there to trip me up over any mischief.
I dunno just a thought .. maybe DNA can carry bad karma

And I was thinking about a political party, in canada we have parties that pop up .. like the marihuana party .. An ANTI-NWO party would be exactly what is needed just to shake things up.

freeman
01-05-2005, 10:10 PM
And I was thinking about a political party, in canada we have parties that pop up .. like the marihuana party .. An ANTI-NWO party would be exactly what is needed just to shake things up.

Don't like to be pessimistic, but if you study the history of the American Anti-Mason party in the early 19th century (as a response to the Col. Morgan murder), it is pretty obvious that political opposition is quickly and effectively squelched by the Illuminati.
The first presidential candidate of the Anti-Masons for president was actually a Mason himself, as I recall.
Enough said.

marypopinz
01-05-2005, 10:57 PM
The media will side-swipe you before you even begin...

XXX

Ozziecynic
01-12-2005, 06:02 AM
:idea:
Do mason lodges still hold meetings in the U.S and canada.
Here in Australia only a minority of lodges still hold actual masonic meetings to my knowledge.
I was under the impression lower level Masons lost their usefulness sometime after ww2!
Can any one enlighten me on this point!

As for joining them why not simply join a Rotary, Lions or Apex club to begin with!. All these so called community organisation we have here in Australia are derviatives of Freemasary so i discovered recently. So iam sure you could by simply joining one these groups work towards your goal maybe!
Do you nth americans also i get other remnants of other fraternal orders.The Masons were only one of many.How about the The Grand United order of Oddfellows.How about your notorious and violent klu klux klan created by Albert Pike the same guy that was big in U.S Freemasonry. :-?

freeman
01-12-2005, 06:23 AM
These groups you mention are all part and parcel of the Freemasonic Monster. Many of the civic organizations are used as recruiting grounds for Freemasonry. Rotary and Kiwanis are two of their most useful splinter groups -- and have approached me.
And believe me, they hold meetings all the time -- secret meetings, which is why you may not be aware of them.
For instance, I have learned that in my home area they are holding a large recruiting drive right now, and at least one of the Masons who works with a realtive of mine has been absent and left early from work with the flimsiest of excuses numerous times, most likely to participate. His employers -- also Masons -- do an excellent job of pretending to be offended by his dereliction, but no action is ever taken. By comparison, if my relative as a non-Mason were to attempt the same behavior, he would be dismissed summarily on the first or second offense.
Freemasonry constitutes an entire hidden, evil world of paganism and bondage which coexists with everyday life. Not something to be taken lightly, like joining the auto club. If you run afoul of them, you'll sustain a lot more than just another charge on your VISA.

truebeliever
01-12-2005, 06:27 AM
Actually infiltrating the Freemasons is VERY easy.

All you need is a thriving business pulling around a cool million or two a year. Your business contacts will pull you in quite quickly.

If you ar'nt a business person then get a degree in law and keep your eyes open for invitations. If you can make Judge then you're in with a real chance.

Another method is drug dealing or the Paedophile industry. Just be good at what you do and be reliable and you may find yourself offered the odd position. They look for cool headed characters who can get the job done. Show Ponies need not apply.

Join an outlaw motorcycle gang. They do alot of the Masons dirty work and also that of the Jewish Mafia out of Melbourne.

Freemasonary and big business go hand in hand.

freeman
01-12-2005, 10:02 PM
I agree with much of that, truebeliever, except that I am firmly convinced that it is almost impossible to become a wealthy businessman or a lawyer or any of those career choices you mention without being a Freemason first. Their screening process is so thorough, they can shut you out (or at least make success in a chosen field very difficult) if they don't want you competing with them or threatening their control of a certain profession or industry. Why do you think John Kennedy, Jr. kept flunking his bar exam so many times?

They look for cool headed characters who can get the job done. Show Ponies need not apply.

Oh yeah, I agree 200 % with that statement. In the shadowy world of Freemasonry, discretion is the better part of...everything. Sociopathic personality types, with the cold, dead look in their eyes and the emotionless voices -- dead giveaways to upper level freemasons. The ones who never flinch when challenged, but just tell even more convincing lies, those are your "made men", the ones the Craft looks for and who will advance to the highest levels. Sometimes mind control is involved to achieve this effect, often with trauma or child abuse by parents or guardians. Illuminati are often indoctrinated this way from infancy. (See Dr. Henry's articles about Svali, the Illuminati defector.)
Illuminati Defector Details Pervasive Conspiracy (http://www.savethemales.ca/141002.html)

Join an outlaw motorcycle gang. They do a lot of the Masons dirty work and also that of the Jewish Mafia out of Melbourne.

Yes, yes, hell yes. The Pagans and Hell's Angels have been running drugs and porn -- even kiddie porn -- under the legal protection of the Craft for decades. Why do you think they have been able to reverse helmet laws in many states while passive restraint legislation for automobiles grows increasingly stringent? And all of this "motorcylce mania" with professional types emulating the lifestyles of bikers is just another subterfuge to legitimize and dissemble the true nature of biker gangs.
And the Mafia is a subdivision of Freemasonry, a concession that J. Edgar Hoover (a 33rd degree boy himself) had to allow after claiming for decades that there was "no such thing as organized crime". When the Appalachin Conference and the Valachi Papers blew the lid off organized crime, Hoover and the government quickly manufactured La Cosa Nostra as a scapegoat to prevent anyone from probing deeper.
Joe Columbo's ludicrous Italian-American Anti-Defamation League actually had more basis in fact than the mob and their Illuminati controllers were comfortable with, so they killed him to circumvent what could have been some very uncomfortable scrutiny.

truebeliever
01-12-2005, 11:12 PM
Of course you ideally have a Daddy who was a Mason.

I'm very upset! Last night at the Australian Press Club an address was made by Australia's TOP MASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend casually told me today. I could have killed him! Cant beleieve I missed it.

Will try and get a copy of the address.

It was the usual..."yeh we're just a bunch of nice people having some fraternal fun".

The fact these scum are having to give public apolagies for existing is exciting.

Maybe our lunatic reputation days are numbered?

Yes I agree with you 'Freeman'.

Ozziecynic
01-13-2005, 06:48 AM
:-? I am sure those that own business or in the Marketing and financial areas, which is some of you here would have no problem.
As for humble honest sod like myself the Ego has no Nietzschian superman complex so there no chance i would even appeal to that personality profile associated as described by some of you earlier!. :-?

get_real
01-13-2005, 06:55 AM
Good Morning Sablefish! This one's for you: "Where did you get your info that there are only 10,000 'of them'?"

get_real
01-13-2005, 06:58 AM
Hey nohope:
How did your sister get into Rainbows?
NO CAN DO, if your parents/guardians are not in.
Explain yourself, or I'll whack ya!
Truly, get_real :-x

get_real
01-13-2005, 07:03 AM
Hello freeman:
Just asking some questions this morning to get acquainted with you all and get some answers.
Someone said there are only 10,000 masons.
Hmmm. If so, you mean to tell me all this nation can do is hide its head and pray? That's not how freemasonry saw things, and look what power they achieved. Seems to me, that we are a nation that says "oh well", and then "pray for your enemy". Help me out here alittle. Thanx for your response in advance. Sincerely, get_real.

get_real
01-13-2005, 07:19 AM
Hello Truebeliever: this one's for you:
There are exceptions to the rule when you say that you need a few mil to be invited in. When you are an adult, that has something they can use, you CAN be invited in. I know. I won't go into detail.
And believe me, I'm not a millionaire, nor was I born with a silver spoon in my mouth. However, an elderly lady I was taking care of, was formerly a high priestess in OES (order of the Eastern Star) had asked if I was ever invited to be a 'sister'. Won't go into detail why she took this dialogue with me. When I said that I never was approached, there seemed to be a possibility on her part to have me "be seen and heard". By who? Who knows.
When I was doing caregiving, I must have taken care of at least 12 or more clients that were Freemason/OES people. Some treated me ok, some tried to use "techniques" and "tactics" to demean and keep me in "my place" (outside of the work title). Some didn't want me there.
Have a nice day, await any response. Sincerely,
get_real. :-)

Yeoshua
01-13-2005, 07:32 AM
You poeople, with your hatred and fear of what you don't understand.

"They never give you a clean target to shoot at....."

"They're evil dudes"

Listen to yourselves, you fear what you don't understand, like most people.

I don't understand it - Kill it.

Do any of you know what happened to the Cathars? Their beliefs were feared and misunderstood by the Catholic church, so they were slaughtered. Read - it might do you good.

If the current global conspiracy is a perpetuation of the Nazi NWO, why is it in the manifesto of all Nazi organisations that masonry will be wiped out and that membership will be illegal????

There may be many American wings of Freemasonry, some AREN'T real masonry. Shriners, American Knights Templar, Demolay, Rainbow - Please - IT'S NOT FREEMASONRY

There are ONLY 3 degrees to masonry. No more no less, this 33rd degree bollocks is another fraterity, nothing to do with the recognised craft. If they want to ponce around with their swords and their losely based ritual, let them.

I swore an oath on the bible, I am a free man, of good repute and mature age. I am also a Master Mason.

Blaming Freemasonry for the evils of this world is akin to blaming spoons for Roseanne Barr being fat.

Get a grip people.

get_real
01-13-2005, 07:51 AM
RE: American wings of Freemasonry...
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. :lol:

get_real
01-13-2005, 08:42 AM
Hello Yeoshua:
Can you please tell me (just a plain jane here), what Freemasonry is all about? Can you tell me anything that they do? Just asking.
Sincerely, get_real :-)

DarkChilde3D
01-13-2005, 08:55 AM
I had a friend of mine that was in DeMolay . . .

I went to a meeting, signed up as a prospect, or whatever they called it, just to give it a fair chance.

I recognised that I didn't feel comfortable during the rituals, but I still gave it a few more chances . . . and I eventually said, ya know what, this aint for me.

My father wasn't a mason, but they would have taken me in whole heartedly . . . they wanna get ya young.

Yeoshua
01-13-2005, 09:29 AM
get_real wrote:
Hello Yeoshua:
Can you please tell me (just a plain jane here), what Freemasonry is all about? Can you tell me anything that they do? Just asking.
Sincerely, get_real :-)

Hi get_real

Our three founding principles are: Truth, Relief and Brotherly Love.

The entered apprentice is taught that his family is more important than anything else in his life.

We work for charity (My Province recently raised over 240,000 for charities).
We perform in a series of moral plays that symbolise the struggle of 'the man' and attempt to guide the individual to be what we call 'A worthy man'. None of our ceremonies are adverse to any of our moral teachings, that is, they all point to the benefits of honesty, fidelity, piety and respect for the laws of the country in which we live and also the benefits of education.

After that, we gather in a social meeting, share jokes, toast other worthy men and our sovreign (if we have one) then we go home.

I promise you.

Yours

Aye

get_real
01-13-2005, 09:48 AM
Yeoshua:
I will ask you one more question. I know from reading a post, that some people don't like questions. But anyway, The Freemasons that I've known and still know a few, all have mistresses.
Why is that? You say, 'family comes first'.
I know of caregivers, housekeepers, and those in so called 'service-type' related work to be the targets of one's desires. Do you deny this?
Several women 80 years old or so that I have taken care of, with nothing to fear anymore, all have admitted to me that their husbands were unfaithful. Also, there were those whose husbands gave away the newborn because HE didn't want kids. Surely these women had something to tell. Something like this is not concocted for pure enjoyment of getting their 'kicks' with the caregiver, or whomever. Oh and by the way, please don't tell me that because these women were up in age, they were hellucinating. NOT SO.
These people were very intellectual. No alzheimers there. Is not the Latter Day Saints off-shoots of freemasonry. Enlighten me. I welcome your response.

Yeoshua
01-13-2005, 09:57 AM
I cannot speak for others get_real, I was in a loving relationship, I have never had or never wanted a mistress, I was loving, caring and the proud father of a lovely baby boy. My partner is expecting our second child soon.

I long for those halcyon days to return and miss my family terribly.

I have never understood men (or women for that matter) who cheat on their partners whom they pertain to love.

I did everything for them, without question or reservation.

Yours

Aye

john
01-13-2005, 10:01 AM
You seem to be a high spirited man, yeoshua. What are you looking for in freemasonry you could not find by yourself?

get_real
01-13-2005, 10:05 AM
john wrote:
You seem to be a high spirited man, yeoshua. What are you looking for in freemasonry you could not find by yourself?

You took the question right out of my mouth, John.
Sincerely, get_real

Yeoshua
01-13-2005, 10:21 AM
I was starting a family, Freemasonry has always interested me from being a child. My grandfather I believe was a Freemason. In recent years I have developed a natural interest in The Knights Templar etc.

I am at at time in my life (thitysomething) where night clubbing, lads holidays and generally getting slaughtered on a Saturday night does not hold any appeal anymore.

I felt it was time to join a circle of friends, of professional people, labourers and good men, knowing they would be friends for life.

It is also of comfort to me knowing that if anything happened to me, my family would want for nothing.

Yours

Aye

john
01-13-2005, 11:03 AM
As long as freemasonry represents friendship and meeting other people having common interests, it can be only positive. Just like adhering to any other cultural society, I suppose.

But there is a specificity in freemasonry: the SECRET. Being part of a secret society -which means a society having the cult of the secret (unless this society is under persecution)- involves certain risks such as:

- becoming self-sufficient as a "secret knowledge guardian";
- adhering to some childish brainwashing mystical elitist misbeliefs such as those which misled the Templars` grand masters concerning a certain superior "Bloodline" in mankind.

And, of course, if you become self-sufficient enough and/or brainwashed enough, you do exactly the opposite of what you wanted: instead of evolving spiritually, you simply regress.

truebeliever
01-13-2005, 06:40 PM
Yes Yeoshua. There are only 3 degrees...

for the plebs.

I'll say this and no more...

The Masons as a whole are evil. The lower levels are indeed populated by decent men. And thats where they'll stay.

You will never progress.

By your talk you are a decent man.

The Masons worship reason...Lucifer.

Another gigantic body worships reason...THE CORPORATE ENTITY.

They believe with just a bit more computing power and a good spread sheet they will put God out of a job.

Twas reason that said..."you know, we need more profits. Chop down that forest and displace that villiage that has sat there for 2000 years. If the inhabitants dont like it kill them all, including the children".

Or this..."you know, a friend of mine from Israel over at the Pentagon reckons the Middle East needs reshuffling to lay the groundwork for Glabalization of the region"...

...secretary..."but sir that may kill tens of thousands of Iraqi's"!...

..."tut tut my dear. The end justify's the means. Without this the stock market will go bust and how will I finish off my 30 million dollar mansion"?

Thats Lucifer at work. Reason not balanced with feeling.

The Mason's abhor religion and it's mystery. Masons and all the others are populated by weak men who cannot stand the word 'doubt'.

They cannot stand alone before God. They are lonely, pathetic people who refuse to bow down to God. I repeat...GOD...not some religious organization.

Only fools do that. They worship reason and Lucifer. Take one look at WW2...theres what reason and the quest for power got us and theres more on the way.

Pure reason will justify culling billions to 'protect' the planets eco system. Pure reason will dictate who lives and who dies...are you useful to the state? You're in a wheel chair...off to the disrupter chamber for you!

And all because it makes perfect sense.

Great evils are done in the name of such banality.

The Masons are evil. PERIOD. They are also banal and populated with the biggest fools I have ever met.

Grandiose "Masters Of The Universe" COCKHEADS!

They know nothing of history and prefer a Tom Clancy novel to a book on ethics and morality or the works of the great masters like Socrates.

They are Plato's "Philosopher Kings", born to rule! But not willing to take the responsability!

They leave the responsibility to the corporation. An entity that cannot go to jail.

That absolves the CEO of responsibility and lets the worker bee's fall into the blessed oblivion of the child like state of the Garden Of Eden..."I'm not responsible! My boss told me to do it"!

....or..."the state told me to kill those Iraqi's and stick broom sticks up their arses"!

Want to finish off Lucifer?

Kill the Corporation.

Let the small to medium business's thrive.

Remove all Corporate law.

Libertarians forever.

truebeliever
01-13-2005, 06:58 PM
Yes Get Real, you're right.

In an effort to be sensationalist i forgot the boring way.

You will only ever be admitted to the lower levels.

Also these woman are probably Lezzo's or bisexual and think you're a bit of all right. They like the young ones in...i'm not trying to offend.

These people are into ALL sorts of great stuff!

She may have just liked you. Again, you'll never progress past the lower levels.

Besides these Elite need helper bee's.

In the end these people are human.

Many have lovely qualities. They are not pure evil.

There great evil is far more banal. The evil that wants to knock off %80 per cent of us in the name of common sense and reason.

Others however...take the Belgium child rape/killing/kidnapping ring...are pure EVIL. They cover all areas of life.

Ironically I have known hard core high up drug dealers who are the most generous and kind human beings I have ever met. I did not like what they did.

Ironically, Judges...some of the most twisted evil kiddie fiddler scum you will ever meet put them in jail. The "Purple Circle" is filled with homosexuals and perverts of the highest order that the Belgium case brought out. High order Free masons one and all.

Best.

02-27-2005, 07:52 PM
The only way to 'infiltrate' the Craft is to testify your faith in one God, to be of lawful age, to be a free man, and to have fostered a life of goodness. You must then ask a Master Mason in good standing whom you have known long enough for him to be able to recommend you to a Lodge of the same.

If you come with deceit in your heart, God alone will be your judge.