PDA

View Full Version : I converted somebody today!

Ana
01-03-2005, 04:39 PM
I met a couple of people on New Years Eve but didn't think much of it however, I bumped into one of them today and we went for a coffee. We got chatting about politics again and I've given him a couple of website addresses to do with the NWO. I was very impressed with the interest he showed and just know I've brought another into our fold. I'm happy, I was beginning to lose hope that others are waking up but I now know at least one more has :-)

Does anyone want to award me with a big gold star?

marypopinz
01-03-2005, 04:47 PM
BIG GOLD STAR

xxx

Ana
01-03-2005, 04:52 PM
Oh thanks sweetie xxx

Your phone number doesn't work, how are we supposed to gossip with no communications :-o :-D

marypopinz
01-03-2005, 04:54 PM
sent it again... maybe they're blocking us... perhaps it's a conspiracy!

XXX

P.S. Lynn is back... howse that for psychic sweetie!
Sorry folks, private jolk.

Ana
01-03-2005, 05:04 PM
Now you're engaged, get off the bloody phone :-D

I'll give you one more chance! I'll try again in ten minutes :-D If my call still doesn't get through we'll know it's a conspiracy, either that or you're a secret chat-a-box!!

marypopinz
01-03-2005, 06:39 PM
hey ana

my mistake

gave you the wrong country code

sent the right number again, i hope

sorry sweetie

ciao bella

XXX

sablefish
01-03-2005, 06:51 PM
Hi gals.. Jeeze Ana.. I am humbled.. All I did was hide out from the cold inside the house... Good on you Ana.. And yet every chance I get I talk global politics, or religion.. I must seem like some kind of Looney to most polite people.

Mary.. One day we will meet.. Perhaps at the first anniversary party of Clubconspiracy.com

marypopinz
01-03-2005, 07:00 PM
Sable...

Would love to meet you.

We seem to think somewhat the same. I really like reading your posts. I look like a bum too, so they think... anyhoo.

Was going to go down to cali for a re-visit and take the eldest to meet what is left of her Iraqi family and no chance now. I don't feel like getting scanned, pawed, or suicided. I sympathise with your plight.

I extend my inviation to you as well. If you wanna come see a pretty, corrupt country, come for a visit and be prepared to laugh at the media and the politics.

XXX

Ana
01-03-2005, 07:13 PM
Hmmm Sable you said we would meet one day, I see you say the same to all the girls :-D

Sorry couldn't resist :-D :-D

"Whosoever diggeth the pit shall fall into it"

Ana
01-03-2005, 07:57 PM
OMG I've just spoken to Mary like in REAL LIFE over the telephone hahahahaha :-D She's FAB 8-)

sablefish
01-03-2005, 07:59 PM
Ana.. Just for no reason I am going to be in London, with my significant other in the beginning of March.. There is a possibility there.. and there will be many others.. I figure this site is going to last awhle.. Thanks to Dr. Scruples.

I think that eventually there will be anual meetings... I'm Looking forward to meeting all of you.

sablefish
01-03-2005, 08:08 PM
I have no doubts.

DarkChilde3D
01-04-2005, 02:04 AM
Ana get's the Official DarkChilde Kick-Ass Seal of Approval

It may not be a gold star, but its all I got for now.

http://darkchilde.rendervisions.com/art/rendervisions/medals/a005.jpg

Saturnino
03-15-2005, 05:44 AM
Mary,

What country do you live in ?

marypopinz
03-15-2005, 12:43 PM
Saturnino,

CORRUPTUION CENTRAL - HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA CANADA, WHERE THEY BROUGHT THE "TERRORISTS" IN THROUGH THE BACK DOOR. LOCAL THROUGH FEDERAL GOVERNMENT INCLUDING ORDINARY "CIVILIANS" WERE INTIMATELY INVOLVED IN 911 TO A SICKENING DEGREE.

OH CANADA, MY HOME AND CORRUPT LAND.

Saturnino
03-16-2005, 08:57 AM
wow, just imagining the cold makes me want to put on a sweater...and to think I thought many times about migrating to canada.

I beg to disagree...Brazil is on the lead in this corruption race. The difference here is that they simply sell out the country cheap with no strings attached, and leave to Miami.

At least you guys are living in the home of the top globalists (anglo world)...that means at least some kind of care, beautiful cities, parks, etc. Enjoy while you can. Here we are the garbage can of the world for them...let them (us) starve to death and live in slums, they say.

marypopinz
03-16-2005, 09:04 AM
That's so sad. I appreciate what you are saying.

psholtz
03-16-2005, 04:57 PM
Ana wrote:
I met a couple of people on New Years Eve but didn't think much of it however, I bumped into one of them today and we went for a coffee. We got chatting about politics again and I've given him a couple of website addresses to do with the NWO. I was very impressed with the interest he showed and just know I've brought another into our fold. I'm happy, I was beginning to lose hope that others are waking up but I now know at least one more has :-)

Does anyone want to award me with a big gold star?
Yes, people are waking up in greater and greater numbers.. all it takes is 5% of the population to wake up, and the Revolution will be unstoppable..

btw, you get a Big Gold Star! :-P

marypopinz
03-17-2005, 10:39 AM
Mainstream hates pedophiles and perverts and folks who prey on children.

The governing folks are pedophiles and perverts and folks who prey on children.

When 5% of mainstream realises this fact - all hell is gonna break loose. Mark my words.

Saturnino
03-17-2005, 04:50 PM
But it takes a lot to brea thru the wall of the media. See the Franklin paedophilia case, the one about Boy's Town. They talk about homo parties in the White House with kids, murder in snuff films, prostitution in the Bohemian Grove...and nothing happened.

Mawashi
03-18-2005, 01:57 AM
Tried to soften up one of my friends about the NWO last night at the pub, but he just laughed at me!!! No anger, just a "what the hell are you on about" kind of laugh.

Mental note: must work harder on this guy.

On another note, I think it'll take more than 5% to make a change, since a lot of that 5% will know about it, but wait for others to make the move. I think we'll need at least 30-40% of people to wake up before we get some MAJOR action going against the NWO. There's too much apathy to work with smaller numbers.

Draken
03-18-2005, 02:43 AM
Guys, I really think the best thing anyone can do is to not vote.
Now, a lot of people's first reaction (which I would call a 'slide reaction') would be that that's very passive. On the contrary, I think it's one of the most active things one can do. They fool us to think that we're taking an active part in "democracy" when in fact we're just delegating our power and effectively giving it up - THAT'S being passive. I think they would really start to worry if they realized the masses are no longer surrendering their power to a "representative" but actually consciously keep it to use for themselves.

It's the biggest scam in modern history, democracy: the Elite rule and control the masses by fooling them to think they have a choice that matters.

Good on you, Ana! 8-)