PDA

View Full Version : Hillary's Satanic Flag

yassin
02-05-2008, 03:56 PM
Link to article (http://fl0wer.net/hillary039s_satanic_flag)

Take a careful look at the images, and notice the stars on the flag. You can see that the stars on the blue background are inverted (upside down) with two points up, one down.

In the occult, this is a common symbol for black magic, said to be called the “Goats Head of Mendes” or the “witch’s foot” or “footprint of the devil” – as we point out in Riddles in Stone, where we explain the possible significance of the inverted pentagram in the street layout of Washington D.C.

Please digg this (found on the bottom of the article)

Delta
02-05-2008, 07:11 PM
You are truly a sad and evil little Finn.

Attacking a country that provided you with the internet and gave you the freedom to use it. And all you can do is call our countries leaders as well as their opponents evil.

No my friend, you are indeed the evil one in this. A trully sad and evil person.

yassin
02-06-2008, 02:10 AM
You are truly a sad and evil little Finn.

Attacking a country that provided you with the internet and gave you the freedom to use it. And all you can do is call our countries leaders as well as their opponents evil.

No my friend, you are indeed the evil one in this. A trully sad and evil person.
Because I expose your leaders?

Why don't you tell me why Hillary has pentagrams on her flag then?

Is this a sign of love too? No I don't think so.

Also did you follow up that video where Hillary states she is for One World Government?

Delta
02-06-2008, 09:44 PM
The only point that I have gotten is that you are a sad and evil little Finn who should concentrate on his own leaders and leave our candidates alone for us to ridicule.

Peter
02-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Thats indeed very obvious. Good observation. Probably Hillary witch is trying to put a spell on here slaves.

Delta
02-10-2008, 10:55 PM
Good for you peter!