PDA

View Full Version : The veil is lifting + Hello all


JohnnyFuctup
04-26-2005, 04:12 PM
Hi all,

I was never one to buy into conspiracy theories. But recently I've took an interest in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, largely due to the brilliant UK "pshychological magician" Derren Brown. What I've noticed since is pretty scary, but now I'm aware of it, practically every news broadcast, news story and even episodes of Simpsons are littered with very specific subliminals.

The worst I've seen so far is FOX. FOX News is the most unbelievably biased propaganda network I have ever seen, and that's not including the series 4 of the show 24 being funndamentally anti-Islamic and making the Patriot Act look like a good idea, and as I mentioned above, The Simpsons, for blatently promoting Republican policies and dressing it up loosely as irony.

This awakening has spurred me on to try and do something about it, including setting up a site to put down my views and findings now I'm able to see this stuff for what it is. The address is http://www.johnnyfuctup.com, and any feedback or opinons would be much appreciated.

Finding this forum it would be great to be part of this community and learn more about other peoples views on NWOs, mind-control and other conspiracy theories (a term I dislike using as I feel that the term "conspiracy theory" is government NLP labeling used to take credibility from something that would otherwise be called a "suspicion" or an "accusation")

Thanks,

Johnny

nohope187
04-26-2005, 08:01 PM
Damn right you fucked up, Johnny! By lending any credibility to David Icke, you just lost yours, buddy. :-P :pint: :evil: :-o :oops: 8-) :hammer: As for propaganda on television, dude! It's no-brainer! :-P

nohope187
04-26-2005, 08:15 PM
Hey Johnny, I apologize for being a ruthless prick. After all, that was only your first post here. But you left yourself wide open, man. You're most welcome to come back and bullshit about whatever you want. Keep in mind though, that David Icke is a red herring and does a great disservice to those putting out truth like Alex Jones or Paul Watson. :-P

truebeliever
04-26-2005, 09:05 PM
First you take over my trashing role and now you try to usurp my cheif abuser role!

Enoughs enough NOHOPE!

Dear Johnny,

Please do not live up to the name of your web site.

David Icke is a dickhead, a wanker par excellance who needs to pull his head out of his reptillian arse and have a holiday.

David Icke is borderline loon...end of story. Icke claimed to be Jesus christ not to long ago on the telly. He has had a "mystical experience" and has yet to regain mother Earth.

There is a plethora of reasonable websites offering reasonable analysis without giving this toss one bit of press which he does'nt deserve.

I blame the 290 days of rain in England for this phenomena.

Remember everyone!!!!! "Infinite Love Is The Only Truth"!!!!! Oh yes...well in that case Dave old son...you can tootle off and retire...all's just an illusion right?

The guy is full of it...take him off your bookmark.

truebeliever
04-27-2005, 02:15 AM
BTW J,

I see you are of the L persuasion...

Forget taxing rich or taxing poor...dismantle the central banking system and put monetary policy back in the hands of the people.

There will then be no need to tax anyone and we'll all live together happily ever after.

Plus..."Dismantling Nooklar Bombs"...no way.

They killed 100,000 people in one night in Tokyo with a few bombs and alot of incinderies.

I'll take the Nook threat over certain death by some other means any day.

We should thank God every day for the Nooks.

It's keeping everyone back in their boxes quite nicely till we've all realised who the enemy is.

JohnnyFuctup
04-27-2005, 09:27 AM
Hmmm, I find that a little unfair.

I don't buy into the whole izard thing, I just find the ramifications of how rigid belief systems may close you off from looking into anything that may be conventionally be thought of as not possible, and it is safer to accept things as remote possibilities than impossibilities so as not to leave yourself open to manipulation by the government.

What is worse? People taking an interest in an eccentric (or loon, if you think so) public speaker and author that sets them on the road to waking up to this stuff, or remaining sheep taking every word from the government as truth and cheering on war after war in the Middle East, and skipping to the front of the queue for microchip implants so they don't need to carry house keys or flip a light switch.

The difference between David Icke and someone like Noam Chomsky is that he is a charasmatic and energetic speaker, captures the imaginations of people, and then they can set off on their own quests for the truth. I've seen Chomsky talk and it's very hard to keep your concentration, despite the interesting subject he talks about.

Only the truly gullable would hang on his every word Icke says, and accept fully that the government are reptilian aliens, but as a mainstream and pop culture introduction to things that everyone should be learning about I think he's helping wake people up to New World Orders and an Orwellian future society.

I've pointed out that any references to lizards on my site are purely methaphorical, and in itself is even poking a bit of fun at the concept to an extent.

You might say he's a lunatic, but for anyone who is into spiritualism he does speak a lot of sense. If you don't believe in spiritulism that is fine but to blazenly declare that anyone who says "despite what you think about his lizard stuff, this guy has a lot of interesting and insightful things to say" has no credibility is being very narrow minded for a regular in a conspiracy forum.

Initially I thought it might be a ploy to sell books, but it is clear he believes what he says. Maybe he's wrong, but he's doing what he's doing becasue he wants people to knwo what he considers truth. If he's a victim of misinformation without knowing it, is that not those who fed him that misinformation that are to blame?

...and I hope the Nuke remarks were attempts at irony.

Bye bye

nohope187
04-27-2005, 09:35 AM
He's all yours True, sick em, boy! Sick em! :-P

truebeliever
04-27-2005, 09:38 AM
No Johnny old son...the Nook remarks were absoloutly for real.

You see you have fallen for the old if we all get rid of the nooks we'll all be safe...like I said, they killed 100,000 people in one night in Tokyo alone...thats 100,000.

Over 60 million all told in WW2...before they dropped one of their pop gun nooks. They destroyed nearly EVERY major city in Japan and what of Germany? All without a single nook?

You set yourself up for it...Icke is a cockhead...end of story...you could have quoted 1000 web sites but you quote that idiot.

I mean think about it? You claim to be out for truth and dont say you dont quote him because you do and that includes the lizard shit...coz thats what it is...shit.

You insinuate that it's either listen to Icke or a brain chip? A little extreme? How many decent web sites discussing this stuff do you want...minus the lizard men?

I'm not racist BUT...and...i know he sounds crazy BUT...thats because he IS crazy...and at least an idiot if not a paid disinformation artist for the so called illuminati he wishes to expose...coz lets face it...if I want to expose the Power Elite I wont be wasting my time on lizard stories.

Use your brain and avoid people like Icke.

truebeliever
04-27-2005, 09:44 AM
From your site...
--------------------------------------------------

Who are these lizards anyway?

This site is dedicated to opening the eyes of the people to a terrible truth-- That this entire planet, and everyone on it, is ruled by lizards.

What?! I hear you say. Lizards? Yes, lizards.

Do I literally mean lizards? Green scaly no-good reptilians?

Not at all... well, possibly.

Any reference to lizards or reptiles on this site can be interpreted two equally valid ways.

a) A corrupt man or woman that operates within a position of elevated power and knowledge within a hierarchy, who compulsively lies to those lower in that hierarchy in order to progress their agenda for world domination.

b) A reptilian being in the guise of a human, that operates within a position of elevated power and knowledge within a hierarchy, who compulsively lies to those lower in that hierarchy in order to progress their agenda for world domination.
---------------------------------------------------

You'll find the "phenothyazine" family of antipsychotics work well.

It will make you impodent in the long run and you'll suffer the extrapyramidal side effects (erratic gate etc...) but hey...it'll keep the lizard visions at bay...

nohope187
04-27-2005, 09:51 AM
Hey Johnny, the point is that even though David Icke may put some truth out, he still mixes it with a lie which totally negates the little bit of truth he put out. This as you know, is the formula for propaganda: one part truth per two parts lie. Like True said, you could've quoted credible people but you didn't. You step in shit and wonder why you smell. Dumbass! :-P

JohnnyFuctup
04-27-2005, 10:00 AM
How about the next few lines where I say his evidence is circumstantial and anecdotal? Don't want to post that one, do you?

This is why this forum will only ever have one point of view, becuase when people come with any view which doesn't fit with the consensus they get shot down in flames and anyone else will not dare speak out of line again.

I've seen it before, people posting offensive replies to requests for software cracks when they pirate software themselves, you've got your little clique here and you don't want to risk falling out of conformity.

Maybe Icke is full of shit with the lizard stuff, in fact it's very likely he is, but how do you KNOW, FOR ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY that he is? did he tell you? Have you done a DNA test on the Queen of England? No, you have not. You BELIEVE he is full of shit. And you know, you might be right, but that's all it is.... BELIEF. you don't have the right to tell me or anyone else what is true and what is not when it is just your belief, be it well founded belief or not.

If you look at the rest of my site, you will see *quite clearly* that the main focus of it is buying into belief systems and what we consider real and not real... I think it's all very relevant, and was illustrating a point that you have missed completely. Be that my own fault for how I conveyed it, or your own fault for jumping at the chance to shoot down another dumb Ickeite without looking at what I'm really trying to say.

Besides that it's a bit fucked up to just rubbish someone's beliefs (or what you THINK is someone's beliefs through jumping to conclusions) Would you say the same thing to a Christian? "What you believe is a big load of shit, pal" - Sure debate why you BELIEVE Christianity is wrong, but what you're doing is facsist... trying to make everyone else think the same way as you... you're no better than the government in this respect.

Think about it.

I'm leaving now, cheers for the warm welcome...

nohope187
04-27-2005, 10:11 AM
We're just starting to have fun here, Johnny. The material on your site concerning belief systems may be feasable, but having Icke front and center discounts whatever grain of truth you might have. But hey, don't let my narrow mindedness get you down. :-P

truebeliever
04-27-2005, 07:31 PM
Dry your eyes Princess.

You clearly state time and again on your site that you believe in these Lizards. It's quite obvious.

Dont back peddle.

People like you give me the shits when you quote a complete tosser like Icke.

Hey..i believe that rabbid Kangaroo's run the planet. NO! Seriously, i know it's hard to believe but i was talking to this guy who knows a guy who once got pissed with a Abo fella up in timbuctoo and he SWARES it's true! Honestly, a little hard to believe but i have the evidence...

You say because I am a "Christian" that i am somehow biased against David Icke? No, i could'nt care less about his half assed attempts at trashing Christianity, i care that people will not listen to me because tossers like Icke poisen the well with their complete crap.

Would anyone who really had the best interests of getting out info on how the Elite control and manipulate the masses, possibly include this reptile tripe?

Icke cant believe a man called Jesus EVEN walked the Earth but wants us to believe that a bunch of shape shifting reptiles runs the planet...

Go here for a quick run down on the authenticity of the bible against other ancient texts...
www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga
Scroll to the bottom.

Now how does the bible as a historical text stack up against the shape shifting lizard theory?

Matey, if you stand for nothing you fall for everything. DO NOT mistake the word of Christ for the failings of the Churches.

As for me not having the right to tell you or anyone else what is true...you posted here ya whiney little Liberal bitch...you entered the ring and you got slapped. Get a pair of testicles and re-enter. I am not here to make your day. Post...and let the people respond.

Your left leanings fortell your world view...would you like to prosecute me for a hate crime? For hurting your little feelings? Poor little bleeding heart sook. No wonder we Australians and the Irish have to do all the fighting for you.

Thank God for all that Ethnic immigration into that sodden hole called England. It might inject some balls into the inbred English genetic material. Be thankful.

Heres a tissue...

BTW...NOHOPE says it best...
"You step in shit and wonder why you smell"

nohope187
04-27-2005, 09:22 PM
JohnnyFuctup wrote:


This is why this forum will only ever have one point of view, becuase when people come with any view which doesn't fit with the consensus they get shot down in flames and anyone else will not dare speak out of line again.


I'm leaving now, cheers for the warm welcome...Waaah. Come back soon crybaby! :-P

truebeliever
04-27-2005, 09:46 PM
JohnnyFuctup wrote:


This is why this forum will only ever have one point of view, becuase when people come with any view which doesn't fit with the consensus they get shot down in flames and anyone else will not dare speak out of line again.


I'm leaving now, cheers for the warm welcome...

One point of veiw?

Does this forum only have one point of view?

JF...go post what you did on Liberty Forum and see the response you get...this forum is a bastion of niceness in comparison.

With you as an example of the limp wristed left no wonder the Right rules by proxy.

truebeliever
04-28-2005, 01:21 AM
JohnnyFuctup wrote:


I've seen it before, people posting offensive replies to requests for software cracks when they pirate software themselves, you've got your little clique here and you don't want to risk falling out of conformity.



Huh?

So you ask for software cracks and rip off struggling programmers like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs?

You make me sick!

Dont see the relevence...but anyway...your choice to leave...ta ta.

JohnnyFuctup
04-28-2005, 05:08 PM
You say because I am a "Christian" that i am somehow biased against David Icke? No, i could'nt care less about his half assed attempts at trashing Christianity, i care that people will not listen to me because tossers like Icke poisen the well with their complete crap.


LMAO!!! I promised myself I wouldn't but I REALLY need to call you on your ignorant bullshit here. YET AGAIN you do not read what I'm saying, pick out a few key words and make assumptions on what my argument is. Read the following again CAREFULLY THIS TIME:

"Besides that it's a bit fucked up to just rubbish someone's beliefs (or what you THINK is someone's beliefs through jumping to conclusions) Would you say the same thing to a Christian? "What you believe is a big load of shit, pal" - Sure debate why you BELIEVE Christianity is wrong"

I was not saying rubbishing Christianity, I wasnt' aware YOU were a Christian. I was asking if YOU would rubbish someone's religious beliefs so quickly as you rubbish people's other bliefs.

Your claim I am backpeddling is only because you are an idiot who doesn't read carefully, or is too stupid to understand other people's points before posting your trashy mutual cocksucking bullshit.

You are a complete idiot, I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you, but I'm sure it has happened before, and will happen again.

You mock me buying into Icke's claims (which I've already stated I don't) yet you are clearly some conformist 12 year old harvesting opinions form others on the forum and regurigtating them when similar threads come along. You sw the word Icke and bit, expecting all your pals to applaud you for your clever putdowns. But you are completely WRONG, you missed the point, but you will NEVER admit that with all your little buddies around. You KNOW it to be true, admit it to yourself.

Consider this: Who has a reputation to uphold here? What would I lose by admitting I was wrong, considering I don't know anyone here. you on the other hand, what would you have to lose by admitting you had jumped in and misunderstood the opinion you were shooting down for forum brownie points?

Also consider this: Despite all your claims to the high ground here, you have failed to make one argument with any real substance against Icke beyond "he izz a coxend!!! h4xorz!!! hez lying izzz ridiculosss!!!!! :-o :-? :-? :-o :-) :lol: :-x :-?"

Grow up. And if you are grown up, then you have my condolences. End of story.

EDIT: I've got it!!! It's all so laughably obvious now! I thought the mention of Icke had hit a raw nerve, due to the ridiculously disproportionately venemous response I got. You're a Christian, he states he thinks Christianity is a manifactured religion. This offends you, and thus you're hitting out. Why don't you dry your own eyes before telling others to? Your belief system is littered with extremely incredible concepts, ,yet you condemn a man for his own. What a complete hypocrite. What a credit to the resistance you are! God help us!

truebeliever
04-28-2005, 07:36 PM
You know, Johnny old son. The key to hitting back hard on a forum is not to let the spittle fog up your glasses as you type.

You had to edit a few times. Surely your Reptilian friends have high tech spell checkers on their reptilian space ships?

I decided to head back to your site and pull you to bits, bit by bit as you clearly state you are all for the reptile theory...with a few small qualifacations...i note you have COMPLETELY changed your view...and qualified heavily. It seems my work is done.

You say i am to proud/arrogant to somehow admit I might be wrong? I've apolagised and retracted many times on this forum.

As for us all being one big happy Christian Fundamentalist family...it seems you have only just got here and have missed many a fine dust up.

I have no need to provide "evidence" as to the twat qualifacations of David Icke. His half assed conglomeration of cutting and pasting other half breeds work say's it all.

There are LITERALLY THOUSANDS of web sites dedicated to the truth.

The fact that you state I am somehow small minded to find a man who believes Shape Shifting Reptiles rule the Earth says more about you than it does about me.

If David Icke had the intention of exposing the Global Elite as his primary goal he would get rid of his reptile crap off his site. It is self indulgent at best and deliberately done to poisen the well at worst. So what if it's true? Who will believe you? I find it hard to convince people that the powerful financial Elite own and run the planet...what hope is their with Icke?

His actual credentials as a mamber of the so called "Illuminati" or generally subversive secret societies that abound are impeccable.

Icke actually has a cretin following and all told he is TOTALLY counterproductive to the movement against the NWO...a movement that must gain in strength rapidly as they up the anti...this year and the next are pretty vital and I'll rip to bits any idiot who wishes to promulgate counterproductive shit of the extreme nature of Icke.

He is either useful idiot or deliberate disinformationist...take your pick.

As for you in general...you are of the Left and say all the usual Left things.

You speak of tolerence and claim i am a fascist! Have a look at your own reply's hippy...remove the beam in your eye before you point out the splinter in mine.

You are in essence a reactionary. The Globalists set up an ultra right wing Bush, to energise the limp wristed left which they finance and encourage. Goerge Soros flits here and there "promoting democracy" and stating that "money is no problem".

The soloution to all these 'fascists' is the multi lateral U.N and world government.

None of the Police State aparatus put in place by the nasty fascists will be removed by the "hippy" Left. In fact they will add to it stating they must ensure the nasty fascists never get back in...they will add "hate crime" and speaking out about history as a crime and lock people up who speak against the State...just ask Ernst Zundel.

By all means eat your lentils and commute on your hydrogen powered bus. You will never see Soros or your reptile friend Rothschild on there...they're to busy laughing at the stupid left for falling for it all.

truebeliever
04-28-2005, 07:40 PM
Check out the PM!!!!

I enjoy a good belly laugh in the Am.

And dear Johnny. I dont need assistence when dealing with you. Believe me.

But please carry on...i'm enjoying the entertainment.

I actually think you're a little mad. I used to be a R.N...Comprehensive and work also with the mentally ill.

If it quacks like a duck...

BTW...alot of people here ar'nt interested in personal disputes and simply post on other subjects. I personally enjoy a good verbal dust up.

--------------------------------------------------

Come on...

For your own dignity, do yourself a favour and pull out of this. You MUST be able to see you've made two gross misunderstandings, have failed to counter any of my arguments in any way, and will begin to look very stupid if you carry on down this route. Only one person in this entire forum has come to your defence.[Does TB need help people?] Your so important peer respect is ebbing away by the second because you can't deal with some noob.

Admit you misinterpreted my argument, worse you only stand to prove my argument about the danger of rigid belief systems.[I am rigid because i find a man who believes in Shape Shifting lizards idiotic?] You cannot win this argument. Your spade can only work in one direction. How long are you going to keep digging?[As long as I find playing with you entertaining].

I have been part of several web communities, and I know how impoortant it is to have respect of people in those communities.[Actually i have a vibrant social life away from the monitor] whether you see it or not this thread is turning into a showcase of your inability to conduct a rational debate, ,without distorting or misinterpreting your opponent's responses as aspringboard for your own unconnected rebuttals.

I know I'm right.[Hmmm...what was that about rigid belief systems?] I know what my argument is and it has not changed. I don't buy into the lizards as fact, but I refuse to completely rule out lizards as I don't know for SURE. I use the term mttaphorically, and as a joke. My social circle (in real life) have adopted it as a catchphrase: “he's a total reptile” or “what a fucking lizard”. Do we mean our bosses, or the workmen digging up the street outside the offices are alien reptilians from another planet? Of course not. I know this to be true, and I know the intent of the writing on my site, so I know that you are being extremely foolish, and the more you carry on down this route the more your friends in this forum will know it too.[MWA looking foolish? I take it you lack a mirror in your medium density housing estate].

Just back out and accept, to yourself, that you and your friend were wrong, and this can all end now.
---------------------------------------------------
It can all end now? Wow...but you're one of those nice Lefties ar'nt you? Why cant you tolerate my belief system? Will you pass a law making it a crime to question your views? Will you kill me to save me from my rigid belief system?

I have come to the conclusion you are a little whacky. Definite Aquarian type.

I hope the therapy you find here and with your psychiatrist pay's dividends.

JohnnyFuctup
04-29-2005, 10:09 AM
truebeliever wrote:
You know, Johnny old son. The key to hitting back hard on a forum is not to let the spittle fog up your glasses as you type.

You had to edit a few times. Surely your Reptilian friends have high tech spell checkers on their reptilian space ships?


If you look carefully you can see Consider this, Also consider this and EDIT. The other one you got me on. :)


I decided to head back to your site and pull you to bits, bit by bit as you clearly state you are all for the reptile theory...with a few small qualifacations...i note you have COMPLETELY changed your view...and qualified heavily. It seems my work is done.


I've not changed my view AT ALL. Do you think someone who went to the trouble of setting up such a site, under a pseudonym, I might add, would flip flop on their belief systems so quickly? That's the biggest insult. I have had the same opinion since the start of this farcical thread, you just failed to understand the irony and humour that was intended. Do you think I'd say "Do I literally mean lizards? Green scaly no-good reptilians?" If I genually believed in them as a threat?! Let alone the next line "Not at all. (well... possibly)" if I believed they were real? I made it clear my stance on rigid belief systems a few lines below, a google cached page will probably prove that. You failed to understand my point, only post what supported your accusation on this thread, and I decided (unfortunately) to change my page to make it more clear IN CASE MORE IDIOTS LIKE YOU MISUNDERSTOOD MY INTENT and started mouthing off.

I'll admit your responses freaked me out a little, I couldn't understand why you acted so venomously... Now I do understand, you are a Christian, a hypocrite, and a slave to a rigid belief system.


You say i am to proud/arrogant to somehow admit I might be wrong? I've apolagised and retracted many times on this forum.


Then if you are not proud/arrogant, then you're clearly just incredibly stupid.


There are LITERALLY THOUSANDS of web sites dedicated to the truth.


there are literally thousands of web pages dedicated to panelling and japanese scat too, but I haven't got a link to them either. My site is pretty new, the Icke references even newer... give me a chance to amass more links.


The fact that you state I am somehow small minded to find a man who believes Shape Shifting Reptiles rule the Earth says more about you than it does about me.


No, I don't think you are closed minded any more. You believe that an old man fit millions of species of animals onto a small wooden ark, you beleive in a talking snake, and countless other things many times more fantastical than reptilians that come from a dimension that mathmatically exists and we know nothing about.

Whether Icke's insane, lying or has been lied to, or is right, read Flatland by Edwin A. Abbott and then tell me that 4th dimensional entities are an IMPOSSIBILITY:

http://www.alcyone.com/max/lit/flatland/

You may see yourself, with your own beliefs, featured in this story as first a line, then a triangle, and finally a sphere. If you do read this and still consider life in higher or lower dimensions impossible then you are just being willfully ignorant.



If David Icke had the intention of exposing the Global Elite as his primary goal he would get rid of his reptile crap off his site. It is self indulgent at best and deliberately done to poisen the well at worst. So what if it's true? Who will believe you? I find it hard to convince people that the powerful financial Elite own and run the planet...what hope is their with Icke?(


You know, that's the first good point you've made. Well done, have a cookie. Seriously I respect you that little bit more now.

Yes I've considered this myself, and it is a very fair point, but in my mind him reaching the common Joe who would NEVER be exposed to the more respected authors and speakers on the subject of the Illuminati, and would go through their life never having cause to question what the government tells them counter-balances this. I still think he is useful to getting this information out, even if you consider him to have stolen it and repackaged it. You should be happy that he is saying some stuff which is important to get to the masses, instead of throwing him to the wolves just cause he believes in one or two things that challenge your own belief system.


His actual credentials as a mamber of the so called "Illuminati" or generally subversive secret societies that abound are impeccable.

Icke actually has a cretin following and all told he is TOTALLY counterproductive to the movement against the NWO...a movement that must gain in strength rapidly as they up the anti...this year and the next are pretty vital and I'll rip to bits any idiot who wishes to promulgate counterproductive shit of the extreme nature of Icke.


How can telling people about NWOs who don't know a NWO is coming be counterproductive to the movement against it?????


He is either useful idiot or deliberate disinformationist...take your pick.


I vote for an unwitting disinformationist that is genuinely trying to do good, and is right about a lot of things. I also vote that this is only opinion, I don't know, and neither do you. I'm big enough to admit I don't know for sure though. You are not.


As for you in general...you are of the Left and say all the usual Left things.


As opposed to what? Being left and saying all the usual Right things? Muppet.


You speak of tolerence and claim i am a fascist! Have a look at your own reply's hippy...remove the beam in your eye before you point out the splinter in mine.


I don't say do what I do...

Seriously, it was only you attacking me, and accusing me of something that was completely untrue that got my back up. Just cause I believe in tolerence doesn't mean I shouldn't defend myself from people who unjustly attack my character and accuse me of being insane.


You are in essence a reactionary. The Globalists set up an ultra right wing Bush, to energise the limp wristed left which they finance and encourage. Goerge Soros flits here and there "promoting democracy" and stating that "money is no problem".

The soloution to all these 'fascists' is the multi lateral U.N and world government.


LMAO yeah with loads of Nukes pointed at each other to boot. This is some Utopia you speak of, can I come?!?! :-D


None of the Police State aparatus put in place by the nasty fascists will be removed by the "hippy" Left. In fact they will add to it stating they must ensure the nasty fascists never get back in...they will add "hate crime" and speaking out about history as a crime and lock people up who speak against the State...just ask Ernst Zundel.


LMAO again. To say this shows you have no perception of what libralism is about. We are told we live in a free society, but we are not. I want a free society. I'd like a liberal government, but moreso I want a government that represents the views of the majority of the country. If the majority of the country wanted a power hungry war monger in power then I respect that, but if propaganda is used to condition what the majority of the country want, then we are ruled by a media dictatorship, and are not free at all.

I want people, like you, to be educated, so you have a chance to understand that war and hate is not a compulsary element of civilization, just because that is how its been for thousands of years. Technology has reached a point now where your beloved nukes could wipe life off this planet if war, mistrust and hate continue to reign. If people are educated fairly on all the sides of the story and still decide to nuke each other? Well I guess it's just meant to be and I have to accept that.

But to believe that war, mistrust, hate and other negative elements of humanity are doing us any good is a very jaded and sad outlook to have.

You believe in a Christian heaven that you reach in the next life. I beleive in heaven that we can strive to create in this life. I respect your beliefs, as much as I disagree with them, so why can't you respect mine??


By all means eat your lentils and commute on your hydrogen powered bus. You will never see Soros or your reptile friend Rothschild on there...they're to busy laughing at the stupid left for falling for it all.

So you don't believe in pollution as well as lizards, then?

How about evolution? Do you believe that? Dinosaurs? do you believe in them?

How do you handle those contradictions to your belief system? Or do you just not try to think about it too much?

If it is ever possible, try going back 4000 years and tell someone that their ansestors are monkeys, or that the Earth is round, and see what their response is.

I imagine it will be similar to your response to Icke is, which is why I choose not to rule anything out, even if I find it astronomically unlikely.

This doesn't make me insane, this gives me a healthy open belief system that allows me to explore all realms of possibility with an open and unjudgemental mind.

I know no one on this forum has jumped to my defence, and I don't expect them to... they're probably fond of you. you've been around here a few months, and when you have not been riled up I'm sure you're a nice enough guy. But notice that apart from your friend nohope no one has exactly come running into this thread to back YOU up.

I welcome it. Someone throw this guy a bone, back him up, and rip this trouble causing n00b to high heaven if you feel I haven't got a valid point for being angry about this.

And as for posting my PM, how immature can you get? I sent that to you privately cause i wanted to give u a chance off the forum to admit you were wrong, and I would have left it alone.

I apologize for being angry and a little nasty with you, but when someone goes making unfounded and untrue accusations it's very hard not to.

I'm not responding any more, so please feel free to make a final reply that makes you feel you've won the argument, I promise I won't reply and screw it up for you this time.

And I apologize to everyone in this forum for my part in this angry thread, I just don't like being accused of being fickle, it is the personality trait I hate most, and it gets my back up.

Goodbye properly this time.

nohope187
04-29-2005, 12:59 PM
JohnnyFuctup wrote:
this gives me a healthy open belief system that allows me to explore all realms of possibility with an open and unjudgemental mind.

Isn't multiculturalism under the blanket of tolerance what brought your country the police state? Say yes Johnny, cuz you damn well know it did. Isn't it funny how open minds are usually full of shit? Don't run away Johnny, having a feisty fellow like you around here makes things interesting. :-P

truebeliever
04-29-2005, 08:39 PM
Actually Little Johnny,

You're a rat trapped in the Left/Right maze and I'll leave you to educate yourself on that.

You're not only a little weired but an outright liar. The first I have come accross on this forum, indeed any forum.

You stated PLAINLY that you could take Icke 2 ways with the lizard theory on your site. You were EMPHATIC and quite plain in your belief that YOU believed in his Lizard theory. You have since HEAVILY qualified your web page. As I said...my work is done. I hope the lesson was'nt too painful for you.

Who are these lizards anyway?

This site is dedicated to opening the eyes of the people to a terrible truth-- That this entire planet, and everyone on it, is ruled by lizards.

What?! I hear you say. Lizards? Yes, lizards.

Do I literally mean lizards? Green scaly no-good reptilians?

Not at all... well, possibly.

Any reference to lizards or reptiles on this site can be interpreted two equally valid ways.

a) A corrupt man or woman that operates within a position of elevated power and knowledge within a hierarchy, who compulsively lies to those lower in that hierarchy in order to progress their agenda for world domination.

b) A reptilian being in the guise of a human, that operates within a position of elevated power and knowledge within a hierarchy, who compulsively lies to those lower in that hierarchy in order to progress their agenda for world domination.

Again, you have HEAVILY altered the original wording of your website. You dont like to be pulled up do you? I bet you're the top doggy in your little circle, was real proud of your home page? I hurt your feelings? Like your Daddy did when he dissed your model areoplane building skill as a child?

I also note on your site that you have focussed on my anger somehow originating soley on myself believing in the life and techings of Christ...hence my hatred of Icke? Not because Icke poisens the well of SERIOUS discussion of the machinations of the NWO with his Shape Shifting Lizard theories...i have no need to pull apart Ickes article...it speaks for itself in 3 words...and yet you claim I am the root of all evil because I refuse to take up your belief system? That my "rigid" belief system is the problem because I call Ickes Lizard shit what it is...S-H-I-T. I know shit, i know how it smells and what it looks like...that is not a rigid belief system. Thats called common sense. An ability to sort wheat from chaff and know a paid disinformationist when i see one.

"Besides that it's a bit fucked up to just rubbish someone's beliefs (or what you THINK is someone's beliefs through jumping to conclusions) Would you say the same thing to a Christian? "What you believe is a big load of shit, pal" - Sure debate why you BELIEVE Christianity is wrong"

I'm free to rubbish ANYONES beliefs. I can rubbish until the cows come home. I dont believe in tolerence. I believe in calling shit - shit and a tosser - tosser. A belief system becomes dangerous when it calls for the destruction of another person or people for their world view.

You may continue living Johnny. It hurts though does'nt it? Having your infantile belief systems challenged? Especially when you thought you were the coolest boy on the block?

Their are things called ultimate values. Passed down from a supernatural God. You may have heard of some of them?

You however believe in the U.N dont you? You believe in Secular Humanism and tolerating ANYTHING because you are a lovely nice Liberal/Left wing answer to the equally pathetic, gullible Right.

You believe in complete disarmament and therfore by definition, must also believe in a centralised world government to ENFORCE that disarmamnet, if nescassary through military means.

You want One World Government and a One World Religion that will be tolerent of anyone no matter how their behaviour and beliefs conflict with the ultimate values handed down to us in the past...the past? In your view..."fuck the past"! "I'm hip and new and tolerent and not like those whacky Christians who believe in their old shit. I believe in my far more cool 'Spiritualism'". Which has NO moral code other than vauge notions of being nice and can change on the whim of the wind or by the proclamation of a paid Guru of the NWO.

You say I believe in the literality of the Old Testament? Absoloutly not...you see, that is your rather "jumping to conclusions" and "intolerent", "simplistic" view of me...that beams getting rather large. You have mistaken me for a "W" supporter from Tennessee.

I am in fact a freedom lover. I beleive that the ultimate unfolding of the human personality and the creative act in all it's forms is the meaning of life and the ultimate worship of God.

The New Testament fits my world view most accurately. The teachings of Christ are instructive at the least and profound at their best. By any measure of an ancient text the N.T passes with flying colours. Also, Christ being crucified when he could have backed down...what a man! Thats guts in the face of centralised power. Standing up for truth.

In your world, perhaps Christ should of been more tolerent of the Pharissees belief system? Backed down and admitted he was'nt the Son Of Man? Hmmm?

You see my friend...i'm a 6ft 110kg former night club bouncer, drug dealer, shotfirer, mine worker and finally Registered Nurse. I live in Perth, Western Australia. I count many humans of the homosexual persusion as my friends and in fact I gaurantee i mix in FAR wider circles than you...for all your tolernce talk. I've looked in all the holes looking for ultimate values to hold me up in troubled times - the Eastern philosophies, new age guru's etc...and ended up back where I started.

Works for me. Does'nt work for you? Thats O.K. But there is a problem. The Left of which you are a part wishes to rid the planet of Christianity and Islam which it considers an anachrinism holding back the human race from it's full potential.

Sanctitity of life and the rights of individual human beings does not fit with the NWO agenda. Allegience to a supernatural God and a set of ultimate values is competition for the authority of the State.

You are in fact the enemy of my current way of life. In fact you are an enemy of life itself though you have not the faintest notion. You are, as the leaders of the Communist revoloution stated..."a useful idiot".

George Bush is a member of the East Coast Blue Blood establishment as stated by the highly respected historian Carol Quigly.

He takes his orders from the banking and financial Elite in England and Europe.

His role is to energise the Left and show once and for all that a World Government is the only thing that can save us from these ugly, Christian Fundamentalist, Imperialistic Fascists.

The Police State systems that only the Right could have gotton away with will not be dismantled. Your Left guru's like Soros and Rothschild will tell you the aparatus is nescassary to counter any reactionary activity of the Right.

You will be DNA scanned, thumb scanned and logged into the "cool" new age human tracking system...nescessary of course to keep track of numbers and cull the human population in case cute baby fur seal numbers are threatened.

Private car ownership will be outlawed due to the fabricated "Peak Oil" and exaggerated "Global Warming" scare. You will be GPS tracked and traced through your special "Citizen Card" with bio metric scanning in case of fraud on public transport.

You will be lead by your stupid Left Wing Nose straight into dictatorship and the Beast System of the government of man.

Get out of your rat maze left/right control grid and see that you are being played like a well tuned violin.

If you cannot tolerate the "washed up values" of the Christian or even Muslim faith then at least adhere to the principals of Libertarian thought.

I know you read this Johnny. You could'nt help yourself could you? You must have the last say? Go on...lets debate, insults and all. Thats what a tolerent Christian like myself believes in.

Dont run away like the usual gutless Lefty. Have a go ya mug.

BTW..."when it comes to the public good, politeness is for fools"...John Raulston Saul - "The Doubters Companion - A Dictionary Of Aggressive Common Sense".

Being polite is in many ways a form of control. Most favoured by the Left. The originators of the Hate Crime joke on us all.

BTW..one more, one more thing. Posting your PM. Dont send me PM's. Post on the forum. I mainly posted it because to be quite honest...i think you're a little whacky and not simply the victim of an ideology.

truebeliever
04-29-2005, 09:14 PM
nohope187 wrote:

JohnnyFuctup wrote:
this gives me a healthy open belief system that allows me to explore all realms of possibility with an open and unjudgemental mind.

Isn't multiculturalism under the blanket of tolerance what brought your country the police state? Say yes Johnny, cuz you damn well know it did. Isn't it funny how open minds are usually full of shit? Don't run away Johnny, having a feisty fellow like you around here makes things interesting. :-P

"Isn't it funny how open minds are usually full of shit"?

Yes.

this
05-03-2005, 07:58 PM
What a waste you guys. But anyway, this reminds me of a thread I once thought of starting on "How we deal with anger, the anger from being threatened by the NWO"

The one good thing that can come from verbal slanging matches, if any, is that competitive intensity forces posters to do research and think of arguments they might otherwise not do. If TB and Johnny were bar fighters this duel would have ended about 10% into what it did.

I'm not going to read every point you guys made, maybe you each mutually did, so you are in a way your biggest admirers. I would echo Hopeless in that Johnny's thoughts are welcome, no matter how lizardy or stoopid they may be, or not.

TB, I haven't even read Johnny's site. What I want to know, of relevance to me is what are the NLP subliminal stuff they are using on newscasts etc.

I will check out his site because he's got the right idea, has woken up, and should be congratulated on that basis. After all this site has a devil in every screen shot.

this
05-03-2005, 08:22 PM
TB: Draken quoted you as saying "People are so busy looking at details they fail to see the forest for the tree's." truebeliever

truebeliever
05-03-2005, 10:47 PM
I absoloutly welcome Johnny and his love of lizards...he is absoloutly free on a practical and moral level to post what he wants.

I too am free to post my reply's.

4 people have come to this site in the last couple of weeks saying...

"Hi, my name is Bill/Mary. I am from the U.K. I have woken up. My sources are Joe Smith David Icke Bill Jones".

Me smells co-ordinated effort.

If anyone is here looking for friendship I suggest "Christian Singles" advertised on Henry's site.

Draken
05-04-2005, 05:21 AM
Before I read anything more on this thread (I've got a third to go) Johnny is provoking me to comment:

The reason I personally haven't sided with anyone is because I KNOW true and nohope don't need my support. They have proven over a long period of time to be intelligent, sincere fighters for truth and don't tolerate ANY NWO, liberal, New Agey kind of manipulated mentality.

I now officially support both true and nohope.

Johnny, maybe it would be a good idea for you to read up a little on what we've said and posted on this forum. You will find that opinions differ a great deal, not everyone is a Christian, etc. But the reason most serious members who write and post articles here is not to get respect from the other members or stroke their egos by agreeing with eachother and excluding newcomers or trash their opinions. If your arguments have holes they are going to be exposed here and if your ego gets a knock then you are in the wrong forum.

The reason people agree with eachother is because they have gotten to know eachother and what each member here stands for; trust eachother and trust has developed over a long period of time, writing, posting, agreeing, disagreeing, fighting, arguing, discussing.

In conclusion, I have to say I agree with true and nohope about the Left-Right-Liberal political spectrum trap.
Judging from what you've posted here so far, you seem to have your eyes still wide shut.
With all respect, I think you should read through at least half of the material here - which is becoming huge, I know - and then come back and we can discuss issues on more common ground: you would have more knowledge about where people stand and we would know you've taken part of it.

Truth, Beauty, Love

P.S. I just continued to read and found this - I TOTALLY agree with this:

I'm free to rubbish ANYONES beliefs. I can rubbish until the cows come home. I dont believe in tolerence. I believe in calling shit - shit and a tosser - tosser. A belief system becomes dangerous when it calls for the destruction of another person or people for their world view.

...with the clarification that I don't have to agree with anyone; I MIGHT respect their views IF they back it up with SOLID ARGUMENTS. To post something and say "I MIGHT agree with what I just posted, if it suits the situation" is not solid.
Johnny, if you posted something saying A, got hammered for lack of solidity of argument and then changed A to B and say you've posted B from the start - that's not honest.

truebeliever
05-04-2005, 06:09 AM
I apolagise to Johnny F...sincerely. He's no doubt a very nice guy.

I apolagise to all the people i will inevitably abuse in the future.

And yes THIS you're right...the NWO does scare me. I will personally not survive in it.

truebeliever
05-04-2005, 08:28 AM
""To control the planet without being discovered, the best way for reptilian leaders to remain undetected would be to condition the population to believe that the mere prospect that government and royal public figures were reptilian aliens was so ludicrous that it couldn't possibly be true. And if you're not prepared to accept the possibility that it might be true, without even looking into the evidence, then how open minded can you really consider yourself to be?

If you accept as absolute truth that world leaders are reptilian beings from another planet, then you're more than likely being naive and foolish. Of course, many people would agree with this without hesitation.

But the opposite is also true. If you accept as absolute truth that they are not reptilian beings from another planet? If it turns out they are (and no one except these public figures themselves can know for absolute certainty, even if it is very highly unlikely) then you have fallen for their conditioning hook, line, and sinker. Now who's the naive fool""?
---------------------------------------------------
I take it back...you are an idiot.

truebeliever
05-04-2005, 08:32 AM
Something is also not right...

There are NO bankers and financieres in your Lizard lineup? Only lackey's. Why is that?
---------------------------------------------------

Why you outright LYING LITTLE SHIT! I've just perused your shit homepage.

You have DELIBERATELY and with foul intent changed the posting i placed on CC of your earlier website content that there are 2 EQUALLY valid ways to interpret the lizards...

From this...

""Who are these lizards anyway?

This site is dedicated to opening the eyes of the people to a terrible truth-- That this entire planet, and everyone on it, is ruled by lizards.

What?! I hear you say. Lizards? Yes, lizards.

Do I literally mean lizards? Green scaly no-good reptilians?

Not at all... well, possibly.

Any reference to lizards or reptiles on this site can be interpreted two [EQUALLY valid] ways.

a) A corrupt man or woman that operates within a position of elevated power and knowledge within a hierarchy, who compulsively lies to those lower in that hierarchy in order to progress their agenda for world domination.

b) A reptilian being in the guise of a human, that operates within a position of elevated power and knowledge within a hierarchy, who compulsively lies to those lower in that hierarchy in order to progress their agenda for world domination"".

To this...

"" Any reference to lizards or reptiles on this site can be interpreted two ways"".

Note the taking out of EQUALLY VALID.

You qualified your web site heavily post bollicking and then ouright lie by deliberate editing and ommission!!!!! Who's the FUCKING LIZARD!

There are a dozen more!

That takes balls from someone who is taking the high moral ground and accuses me of being close minded...what absoloute shit.

You can ALWAYS count on the Left for gigantic mounds of steaming hypocrisy.