PDA

View Full Version : Political murder of college students

Fahrenheit 912
03-21-2008, 01:19 AM
Look, am I the only one to see a plausible relationship between the so-called random murders of UNC student body president Eve Carson and Auburn Univ. coed Lauren Burk..., both by black men - as a means of derailing Barack O'Bama's presidential bid? You haven't any idea what kind of horror/racial hatred this conjures up in the deep south, and if I were looking to sabotage Barack's campaign, I probably couldn't have done a more thorough, albeit insidious job of bringing his forward momentum to a standstill. The sad thing is that two completely innocent and promising young girls may have lost their lives simply in order to swing an election. The questions therefore arrise: Who are these politicians and their nefarious agents responsible for these atrocities? What is the process involved in brainwashing their patsies? Can they not be stopped? Scares the living hell out of me!

roscoe
03-21-2008, 08:54 PM
This type of B on W crime happens 3 or 4 times a week somewhere in the US so I don't see anything strange about this particular crime.

New Nation News (http://www.newnation.org)

Fahrenheit 912
03-21-2008, 09:36 PM
This type of B on W crime happens 3 or 4 times a week somewhere in the US so I don't see anything strange about this particular crime.

New Nation News (http://www.newnation.org)
Both of these crimes were too high profiled and well timed. Seems to be something considerably more than just random violence.

roscoe
03-22-2008, 11:41 AM
I know enough not to vote for the Communist Obama w/ out more b on W crime.

Fahrenheit 912
03-22-2008, 12:47 PM
I don't give two cents for O'Bama. He's at best opportunistic and at worst totally unqualified for the job of president. My point is that there are cynical, bloodthirsty, psychopathological elements out there on all sides of the political spectrum who wouldn't think twice about resorting to such methods to achieve their goals. There's a surreptitiouus war being raged by such elements against each other, in this day and time, that's growing increasingly hotter - and we the American people are being caught in between these dueling factions, often with horrendous consequences. Anyone who aspires to a position of power will inevitably abuse it .

Shadow
03-23-2008, 09:50 AM
This election is truly sad. Even worse than the last few which reached new lows in the lack of qualified choices.

Fahrenheit 912
03-29-2008, 09:13 PM
I would encourage any further discussion on this topic. The term "surreptitious warfare waged between political factions" merits considerable attention.

stompk
03-31-2008, 06:52 AM
Oh yeah, I'm with you on this one.

Order out of chaos. Perpetual violence
feeds the need for peacekeepers.

Check out this movie.
Esoteric Agenda (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1131942400352901009)

Fahrenheit 912
04-06-2008, 06:48 PM
Is there anybody out there? Comments? Questions?

KennyWally
04-07-2008, 03:01 AM
I find every one of these insane rampages suspect of being a manchurian candidate, for multiple purposes. But the ultimate purpose being, gun confiscation.

Fahrenheit 912
04-12-2008, 02:35 AM
Keep watching/reading the news. These black on white crimes are becoming more prolific and vicious, now that the election draws near-and Barack O'Bama is doing well at the polls. Makes you wonder who exactly is holding the strings, sinisterly manipulating the election.

Fahrenheit 912
04-16-2008, 04:55 PM
Back with you again. Sorry for time away from this post. Excellent point about gun confiscation. Both the far right and the far left would like to see guns out of the hands of Americans, but as to the murder of the two college co-eds, I think election manipulation is the overwhelming motive here. Just wonder who might be responsible. Any thoughts or speculation out there?

Fahrenheit 912
06-15-2008, 08:46 PM
Curious... soon after the death of the Chapel Hill co-ed, Barack Obama and his people went off on Hillary Clinton BIG TIME, calling her a "monster," "fiend," and other choice characterizations that seem to point in a certain direction. If nothing else, this election underscores the brutal, cutthroat nature of American politics in this day and time, and the surreptitious execution of atrocities by politicians who could only be classified as criminally insane. Still, Hillary seems only a distant second to George Bush in this category of cowardly murderers.