PDA

View Full Version : English Education

F3XED
03-24-2008, 10:25 AM
I am vaguely aware as a teacher of various plans by higher members of my school and of the committee and local authority in the area I am in that certain children get held back or ‘taught’ differing subjects from others in an effort to keep the British underclass in the same position as the proletariat from ‘1984’
There is a contingency plan that includes feeding them foodstuffs that remind them of being poor (e.g. Tripe and turnips were cited as being good examples in the meetings I was parley to)<O:p
And there is an ongoing mission to undermine there assumptions even if they are correct. Again this is on a day by day basis and includes such gems as a French teacher trying to convince a 7 year old that his mother wasn’t actually female…Very scary indeed – I think you will agree..
<O:p

παράνοια
03-24-2008, 10:32 AM
I am teacher in uk from greece. food here seems of lower standards greek schools have a vast menu for school lunch. Uk Schools have limited menu and and poor quality food. I recieved a email from a fellow teacher with very real concerns that this forces learning as students now dread lunch.

F3XED
03-24-2008, 10:38 AM
I am teacher in uk from greece. food here seems of lower standards greek schools have a vast menu for school lunch. Uk Schools have limited menu and and poor quality food. I recieved a email from a fellow teacher with very real concerns that this forces learning as students now dread lunch.

this is becoming a real issue in my opinion. Jamie Oliver (British Chef) has made little difference to the menus.

have you experienced any 'singling out' of certain students (chav-like variants in particular)

have you been made to insult anyone based on thier intelligence or smell...?

παράνοια
03-24-2008, 10:42 AM
yes that certian streotype seem to be singled out a lot for instance they get waffles where other kids dont. maybe the crosses resemble the burbury caps they wear

F3XED
03-24-2008, 10:44 AM
what and where do you teach?

the inner city areas seem to be bearing the brunt of it. I have on occasion come across certain children having fits only to discover they were being 'mated' by the deputy head in an effort to curtail their individual learning by means of pregancy. Have you come across anything of this nature in your school?

παράνοια
03-24-2008, 10:52 AM
I teach P.E and i work in a secondary school in essex. The need to mate is irradicatied by the type of girls here which tend to be pregnant by the age of 12. Fertility pills in the milk or is the iced cookies covered in crushed pills ?

F3XED
03-24-2008, 10:58 AM
its the very nature of the beast in essex though..

elsewhere this is a predominatly new idea that is dangerously spreading its wings!

παράνοια
03-24-2008, 10:58 AM
Change is a scary thing.

Shadow
03-24-2008, 11:53 AM
Are they still feeding them sausages in the English schools.

In the old days, they were feeding them the excess Spam from the old lend lease stores which were kept during the cold war.

The Monty Pythong song had a historial basis.

παράνοια
03-26-2008, 10:05 AM
well you could call them sausges but they are really ground up pieces of dead babies.

Shadow
03-26-2008, 01:31 PM
well you could call them sausges but they are really ground up pieces of dead babies.

The eating habits of people that post here no longer suprise me.

Do you put them in mageritsa also?