PDA

View Full Version : Who is the most powerful secret society??

caspar2012
04-16-2008, 10:50 AM
Hey guys,

Just throwing this one out there. I've been reading a bit recently about the different groups and societies and wandered which one the most powerful out there? One of them must have more power or sway than the others?

My list is just the start but is not in order and just wandered what others thought.

The Freemasons

The Illuminati

The Weavers

Skull and Bones

The Bildeburg

What do you think?

seer2012
04-17-2008, 12:33 PM
Hello, friend...

I like your handle

I'm not sure of the answer to your interesting question, but I did have a thought about the possibility that at least one of those "secret societies" may in fact have fabricated legends about other ones to distract us from who is really up to what.

Think about control of information by someone in such a high and influential position and the probability of "red herrings" to throw us off the scent.

I think if I was a shady, underhanded greed-monger in a secret society bent on world domination I might invent stories about other societies for people to focus on.

caspar2012
04-18-2008, 09:29 AM
Thanks for your comments. I have to admit you might be onto something with these societies spreading stories about each other to throw us off the scent. It makes perfect sense, as we don't actually know much about these groups anyway and any info given to us is usually lapped up by people myself included.

I wasn't looking for a difinitive answer as you said these groups are secretive so we'll probably not find out. But I did want to get a debate started and speaking to people like you and hearing theories like yours is what I wanted.

Check this link out: The Weaver Code: an ancient mystery solved by John W Balfour (http://www.theweavercode.com/)
It's about one of the groups I've mentioned, not much is known about them and maybe this guy is part of another group to try and deflect info from his group. Have a look and let me know what you think.

TheLucifer
04-19-2008, 01:08 PM
Hey guys,

Just throwing this one out there. I've been reading a bit recently about the different groups and societies and wandered which one the most powerful out there? One of them must have more power or sway than the others?

My list is just the start but is not in order and just wandered what others thought.

The Freemasons

The Illuminati

The Weavers

Skull and Bones

The Bildeburg

What do you think?

The answer is quite simple really, those behind Washington DC, the Super Power of the World.

They express this in two ways,

1. The beast on Capital Hill.
As the story goes in the Bible, Satan on the "hill" represents the Super Power of the World, hence the power to GIVE the kingdoms of the world to "Jesus", should he bow to the beast.

2. The Eye (Eye of Providence) in the capstone, above (power over) the pyramid (world), Novus Ordo Seclorum (order of the ages, for the world).

The powers behind DC dosent mean they live in DC, or in this country for that matter.

caspar2012
04-21-2008, 10:40 AM
TheLucifer I think you're right about the powers that be in Washington DC being the most powerful but don't you think these guys themselves are in some of these groups?

That way they can get together and chat with business leaders and take their ideas out in the form of political policy and the like? That's why I wanted to know which of these groups probalby has the most members from the governments and Royal Families and captains of industry. It's this group that will have the most power don't you think?

TheLucifer
04-21-2008, 06:48 PM
TheLucifer I think you're right about the powers that be in Washington DC being the most powerful but don't you think these guys themselves are in some of these groups?

That way they can get together and chat with business leaders and take their ideas out in the form of political policy and the like? That's why I wanted to know which of these groups probalby has the most members from the governments and Royal Families and captains of industry. It's this group that will have the most power don't you think?

The way it is set up is, many (groups) = 1, the real e pluribus unum.

Masonry is one of the many and yet is the many, hence the Mystery religion and Mystery Babylon.

The most powerful group is the smallest, and is unseen (by the masses), the hidden hand of God/godmen.

seer2012
04-21-2008, 07:16 PM
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

caspar2012
04-22-2008, 09:26 AM
The way it is set up is, many (groups) = 1, the real e pluribus unum.

Masonry is one of the many and yet is the many, hence the Mystery religion and Mystery Babylon.

The most powerful group is the smallest, and is unseen (by the masses), the hidden hand of God/godmen.

So which group are you proposing are the most powerful? Is the one we haven't heard of yet?

One of the groups I've been reading about are the weavers. They are pretty unknown and there's not much about them. Do you think these guys could possibly be the powerful ones you talk of?

rahman700
04-22-2008, 09:36 AM

Check this link out: The Weaver Code: an ancient mystery solved by John W Balfour (http://www.theweavercode.com/)

I hadn't come across the Weavers in this context but the connection made between the Cathars and weaving at this website has plenty of historical support: Cathars were disproportionately weavers by trade since it made they could up sticks and get out of the way of the Christians at short notice...

rahman700
04-23-2008, 07:11 AM
Masonry is one of the many The most powerful group is the smallest, and is unseen (by the masses), the hidden hand of God/godmen.

Absolutely, the Freemasons are just the best known group of their sort - there are many others which emerged out of either medieval craft guilds of religious minorities or both.

caspar2012
04-23-2008, 10:05 AM
Absolutely, the Freemasons are just the best known group of their sort - there are many others which emerged out of either medieval craft guilds of religious minorities or both.

I think you're right Rahman, the Masons are almost too well known to be the most powerful society. I think they are probably up to more than what most people think but are too in the spotlight to be able to perpitrate anything too secret. Where as the Weavers are pretty little known and in the perfect position to do just that.

caspar2012
04-24-2008, 09:59 AM
Just found this today online. It's a pretty interesting piece about the Cathars and how they're linked to the Weavers (one of the groups I think has alot more power than people realise)

Check it out and see what you think.

~ The Weavers (http://www.history-of-the-cathars.com/)

TheLucifer
04-25-2008, 04:44 PM
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

The "Devil" is the Washington DC beast Satan, that IS atop an upside down cross.

"Convincing" the world it doesnt exist is exactly what every Mason does in response to my map and assertion.
I can point it out and talk about it, yet Im completely wrong, I dont see what I see and I dont know what I know.

When conversing with Masons Im reminded of a interview of Willie Nelson, where he mentions getting caught (by his wife) in bed with another woman and saying to his wife, "are you going to believe what you see or what I tell you ?".

They try to deny and wordsmith the obvious away.

TheLucifer
04-25-2008, 05:13 PM
So which group are you proposing are the most powerful? Is the one we haven't heard of yet?

One of the groups I've been reading about are the weavers. They are pretty unknown and there's not much about them. Do you think these guys could possibly be the powerful ones you talk of?

I dont try to see into them that way.

I look at the symbolism set into the design of DC, I look at things they do.

I dont need to see them, their works show/prove them.

The Compass (with HORNS on it) and Square set up as as a stick figure (Satan) atop an upside down cross in the design of DC is of extreme importance.
The White House is the Right foot of the beast. An inverted Pentagram points to the White House.
Its a "broken" (inverted) pentagram (its not "finished"), as used in black magic, its called "the Devils footprint".
Right is a symbol of power, thats why the devils footprint (the White House) is the Right foot, not the Left.

Ancient Rome (the Satan of that time) fell (was bound, the deadly wound) at the end of the fifth century. Satan was bound for a thousand years (6th - 16th centuries), was brought to this country in 1620, was realeased (wound healed, hence the REVIVED Roman Empire) as of 1776, for a short season.
232 years is yet a short season.

Satan (DC beast) is the Antichrist (Political, Economic Power), but another post some time.

Their works prove them.

seer2012
04-25-2008, 06:40 PM
Just found this today online. It's a pretty interesting piece about the Cathars and how they're linked to the Weavers (one of the groups I think has alot more power than people realise)

Check it out and see what you think.

~ The Weavers (http://www.history-of-the-cathars.com/)

I watched that Weavers video...a couple of times, and I really enjoyed it. I have a book about the history of the Cathars that I found at a garage sale a while back. I am definitely going to read and study it now that I've seen that video.

Thanks a bunch for the post!

Respect.

rahman700
04-29-2008, 04:47 AM
One of the groups I've been reading about are the weavers.

I just came across this:
~ The Weavers (http://www.history-of-the-cathars.com)

caspar2012
04-29-2008, 09:30 AM
I watched that Weavers video...a couple of times, and I really enjoyed it. I have a book about the history of the Cathars that I found at a garage sale a while back. I am definitely going to read and study it now that I've seen that video.

Respect.

no probs, I'm glad you liked it. I too have been reading about the Cathars for a while now and have come across this link to the Weavers quite a bit but it seems a few others are now also coming across it. This film is a good insight into the group which I think alot of people misunderstand or just don't know enough about. I feel like all conspiracy's it needs to be put out there into the open and we can all understand it more and discuss it.

seer2012
04-29-2008, 12:37 PM
I totally agree.
The documentary films are definitely the way to introduce these ideas or "theories" to the average person who may not have much exposure to them previously.

I recently found an amazing site that streams a nice collection of Conspiracy Films...I think it's a great assortment that covers a wide range of interesting ideas. Maybe you can help me get the word out about this site:

Conspiracy Revealed - Conspiracy videos, theory and television (http://conspiracyrevealed.com)

The site itself is super nice, but the video player is really extraordinary...you really have to see it to believe it.
Full screen, high quality and no buffering.

check it out.

seer2012
04-29-2008, 01:27 PM
Hey, I just found this link on another site...thought it might fit on this thread.
It's about another secret society that I haven't heard of.

Orange Order Exposed (http://www.nireland.com/evangelicaltruth/orange.html)

rahman700
04-30-2008, 07:26 AM

Respect.

The book on the cathars isn't called The Loom of Destiny is it? I've been trying to get hold of a copy for ages. I think it'll help to shed some light on all this cathars and weavers stuff.

this guy has a copy but I haven't heard back from him on the email I sent:
Secret Patterns: weavers (http://secretpatterns.blogspot.com/search/label/weavers)

caspar2012
04-30-2008, 09:22 AM
I totally agree.
The documentary films are definitely the way to introduce these ideas or "theories" to the average person who may not have much exposure to them previously.

I recently found an amazing site that streams a nice collection of Conspiracy Films...I think it's a great assortment that covers a wide range of interesting ideas. Maybe you can help me get the word out about this site:

Conspiracy Revealed - Conspiracy videos, theory and television (http://conspiracyrevealed.com)

The site itself is super nice, but the video player is really extraordinary...you really have to see it to believe it.
Full screen, high quality and no buffering.

check it out.

Thanks for the link. This really is a great find, spent most of the day at work just watching the films. (hope boss doesn't find out LOL!!!). Not got anymore stuff on the Weavers today but this Loom of Destiny thing sounds interesting, I googled it and found a few copies (for a price) but think it sounds like a worthy investment as this theory is definately one I want to find more about. Have you had any luck in some more facts about these guys?

lost in space
06-13-2008, 08:27 PM
dont forget the rosy cross, oto,order of thelema, the triads, order of the golden dawn,knights of malta knights of st.john,

KSigMason
12-30-2008, 12:29 PM
"Convincing" the world it doesnt exist is exactly what every Mason does in response to my map and assertion.
I can point it out and talk about it, yet Im completely wrong, I dont see what I see and I dont know what I know.

When conversing with Masons Im reminded of a interview of Willie Nelson, where he mentions getting caught (by his wife) in bed with another woman and saying to his wife, "are you going to believe what you see or what I tell you ?".
Then tell me what you've seen that disproves what Freemasons claim?

I dont try to see into them that way.

I look at the symbolism set into the design of DC, I look at things they do.

I dont need to see them, their works show/prove them.

The Compass (with HORNS on it) and Square set up as as a stick figure (Satan) atop an upside down cross in the design of DC is of extreme importance.
The White House is the Right foot of the beast. An inverted Pentagram points to the White House.
Its a "broken" (inverted) pentagram (its not "finished"), as used in black magic, its called "the Devils footprint".
Right is a symbol of power, thats why the devils footprint (the White House) is the Right foot, not the Left.

Ancient Rome (the Satan of that time) fell (was bound, the deadly wound) at the end of the fifth century. Satan was bound for a thousand years (6th - 16th centuries), was brought to this country in 1620, was realeased (wound healed, hence the REVIVED Roman Empire) as of 1776, for a short season.
232 years is yet a short season.

Satan (DC beast) is the Antichrist (Political, Economic Power), but another post some time.

Their works prove them.
I would love to hear this theory

BlueAngel
12-30-2008, 07:59 PM
Then tell me what you've seen that disproves what Freemasons claim?

I would love to hear this theory

What is it that Freemason's claim?

You can swarm around here all you like, but you're not making a dent at all in trying to prove that Freemasonry is a GOOD organization.

Now, run along back to the lodge.

They're missing a Worshipful Master and it would be you.

BTW, don't you realize that Freemasonry isn't the major discussion on this board?

KSigMason
12-30-2008, 08:29 PM
What is it that Freemason's claim?
That we aren't evil nor apart of the NWO.

Now, run along back to the lodge.

They're missing a Worshipful Master and it would be you.
We are not meeting til after the New Year so I can keep bugging you til Friday.

BlueAngel
12-30-2008, 09:20 PM
That we aren't evil nor apart of the NWO.

We are not meeting til after the New Year so I can keep bugging you til Friday.

I highly doubt that Freemasons claim they aren't evil or a part of the NWO. I think that's what you do.

As if it matters what you say about the organization.

You don't bug me or anyone else on this site.

If that is your intention, you've failed.

KSigMason
12-31-2008, 10:41 AM
I highly doubt that Freemasons claim they aren't evil or a part of the NWO.
Okay every Mason I have ever met, everything I've seen, and everything I've read from the various bodies says that we are not a part of the NWO. I'm sure though you have some witty statement to this.

As if it matters what you say about the organization.
I know a Hell of a lot more than anybody on here (well, with exception of the other Masons).

VillageIdiot
01-01-2009, 06:55 AM
I know a Hell of a lot more than anybody on here (well, with exception of the other Masons).

I'd take offense at that.

I highly doubt that Freemasons claim they aren't evil or a part of the NWO. I think that's what you do.

Most of them let their actions speak, most do a pretty good job. Very few have i heard get called evil, at least by the people who've taken the time to sit down with them.

KSigMason
01-01-2009, 02:05 PM
I'd take offense at that.
Why?

VillageIdiot
01-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Why?
Ah, that was mostly meant as tongue in cheek. I/m not a Mason, but I think I have a fairly good understanding of Masonry.

makaveli
01-18-2009, 12:45 PM
in my opinion those who are the order of garter rule everything. I here constantly people talking about jesuits and the moneymasters but these people have only a onesided few on the situation. From my research I've concluded that everything goes back to the vatican, who is controlled by the jesuits, who contrary to popular belief don't run the illuminati all (quite logic if you do some research) and are answering to the highest levels of freemasonary who at the same time are run by the royal families of europe and thats where the pad ends. Atleast I haven't found anybody more powerfull then them.

The Old Medic
01-29-2009, 02:07 PM
I hate to tell you, but the Knights of Columbus have more members in North America than the Masons do.

Both of them are social organizations, not political. They really don't have any power any more.

You guys are looking to the past, the long lost past. Give it up.

The Old Medic
01-29-2009, 02:13 PM
The Jesuits do NOT run the Vatican, and nobody that knows anything about the Vatican would ever make such a statement.

Your circular arguement about the Order of the Garter, the Royal families of Europe, the Vatican, the Jesuits, etc, etc. is nothing more than a mishmash of bull manure.

The Royal families of Europe have no power at all, Most of them have been removed from office, and the remainder are all Constitutional Monarchs with no real power. The Order of the Garter is a tiny organization, mostly made up of doddering old people who can barely walk.

The British Royal family certainly has nothing to do with the Jesuits or with the Vatican. In fact, British law specifically prohibits any Roman Catholic from ascending to the throne. The Monachs of Scandinavia, Holland, etc also have nothing to do with the Vatican, because the are all Protestants.

You obviously have no grasp of history, and very little grasp of reality, if you really believe what you wrote.

BlueAngel
01-29-2009, 11:28 PM
The British Royal family certainly has nothing to do with the Jesuits or with the Vatican. In fact, British law specifically prohibits any Roman Catholic from ascending to the throne. The Monachs of Scandinavia, Holland, etc also have nothing to do with the Vatican, because the are all Protestants.

What religion are the British Royal family and please provide us with a copy of the law that specifically prohibits any Roman Catholic from ascending to the throne.

Oh, yeah, I'm sure all those in positions of power abide by all laws as set forth in any written document.

Surely, the leaders in American follow the Consitution word by word.

As if laws mean anything to those in authority.

Thanking you in advance.

The Old Medic
01-30-2009, 03:58 PM
The British Royal family are Anglican, or Church of England. The Queen is the Titular Head of the Church of England. You have obviously never read any British history, how Herny VIII broke away from the Catholic Church so he could marry Anne, etc.

As to British laws, I would suggest that YOU contact the nearest British consulate or Embassy, and ask them You obviously don't believe a word I write, so go to the source.

The Jesuits were hunted down in Britain, and executed opon capture. They fought hard against the Anglican church.

But of course, you with your blatant and rampant paranois, know better, don't you?

With every post you make, you display your absymal ignorance and lack of education.

BlueAngel
01-30-2009, 06:53 PM
The British Royal family are Anglican, or Church of England. The Queen is the Titular Head of the Church of England. You have obviously never read any British history, how Herny VIII broke away from the Catholic Church so he could marry Anne, etc.

As to British laws, I would suggest that YOU contact the nearest British consulate or Embassy, and ask them You obviously don't believe a word I write, so go to the source.

The Jesuits were hunted down in Britain, and executed opon capture. They fought hard against the Anglican church.

But of course, you with your blatant and rampant paranois, know better, don't you?

With every post you make, you display your absymal ignorance and lack of education.

I've read, just wondered if you had, but, then again, I don't believe everything I read nor everything you write.

I have no blatant or rampant paranoia, but it appears to me that you have an anger problem.

I display no ignorance when I write or lack of education.

I display INTELLIGENCE.

Ever hear that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it doesn't have to be your opinion?

The Old Medic
01-31-2009, 01:54 PM
Intelligence?

When you thought the British Royal family were Roman Catholics? That is NOT intelligence, it is just ignorance.

Yes, you do indeed have many opinions. Very few facts to back them up, but you do have opinions. You expressed an opinion about how the British Royal family is controlled by the Jesuits. No evidence at all to back that up, and absolute ignorance about their actual religion, etc. Or of the history of the persecution of the Jesuits by the British Royal family, etc., etc.

But then again, in subject after subject, you display your ignorance of history.

There is a term for people that see conspiracy everywhere, even when no conspiracy exists. it is called paranoia. You display many of the symptoms of paranoia.

You also are very proud of your ignorance, and you believe that your ignorance is actually a display of your innate superiority. That also fits very well with a diagnosis of paranoia.

Keep on making your case Blue Angel. You will soon prove to everyone just how much of a raving paranoid you actually are.

I have no anger toward you at all, That is also your paranoia speaking to you. I just like to set the record straight, not let blatant lies, lie there uncorrected. I certainly will not let you lie about things like this, without correcting your paranoid ravings.

bwinwright
01-31-2009, 04:18 PM
Old Medic, You might find it interesting to read Vatican Assassins by Eric Jon Phelps. It's 1800 pages long, with 700 pictures and an enormous amount of documentation.

The claim that the Jesuits control the Royal Family may very well be true. At least Eric Jon Phelps believes it and claims to be able to prove it. The Jesuits have not been persecuted too much since 1540 when they were founded by Ignatius Loyola, a Spanish General. The truth is the Jesuits terrorized virtually everyone throughout Europe and many other parts of the world for hundreds of years.

They brutally murdered hundreds of thousands of heretics, anyone who was not a Catholic, often removing their eyeballs to keep as trophies and further terrorize heretics. In 1774, the Jesuits poisoned Pope Clement XIV for abolishing the order 14 months earlier.

In 1814 the Jesuit Order was restored by Pope Pius VII, most likely fearing for his own life, and shortly after this the Jesuit Order gained control of the Vatican's worldwide money. About this time, the Pope became a front man, a puppet of the Jesuits. The Jesuit General has been in charge of the Roman Catholic Church ever since.

In 1823, the Jesuit General formed a financial alliance with the Rothschild Banking Family and together they have been running our world ever since. The Royal family, including the queen, bows down before the Jesuit Provincial in London whenever they meet.

Old Medic, I think you are mistaken here. Do some homework.

The Old Medic
01-31-2009, 05:58 PM
Good ole Phelps, he is really a great source, if you want to believe lies, made of "factoids" and essentially hate the Roman Catholic Church, he is a great source.. He is little better than the Klan in his treatment. There is scarcely a word of truth in his entire book.

Hate to burst your bubble, but Elizabeth I ordered every Jesuit caught in England to be killed. That's real historical fact, not your sources made up stuff. The Jesuits were hunted in England until well into the 18th century, and were subject to long prison terms and the death sentence. That is also reality.

The Jesuits did not murder thousands of people, they did not keep eyeballs as trophys, etc. That is all pure fabrication. Made up crap, for the paranoids like you to revel in.

Yes, some Jesuits were involved with the Spanish inquisition, but they did not control it. They also did not remove eyeballs, etc.

They did not go around the world murdering people wherever they went. They were a missionary order, and they ran schools. They would hardly murder the people they were working so hard to convert. Many Jesuits were killed by those that they were trying to convert however. All of them that went to Japan were murdered.

Your "source" absolutely hates the Jesuits, and the Roman Catholic church, He is well known as such. Hardly a dispassionate source.

There is no Jesuit financial network with the Rothschlds, and never was. That is also pure lies. 100% fabrication. There is absolutely no truth to that at all.

The Rosthchilds also do not control the world, nor do they control the worlds banking. In financial matters they barely matter at all any more. Many opf their holdings were stolen by the Nazi's before and during World War II, and they are really of no importance any longer.

You really need to get you head out of the conspiracy junk you are reading and spend some time in the real world. It is a wonderful place, if you can just divorce yourself from the paranoid ideations you are so emeshed with.

But I am afraid you are convinced, and nothing will change your mind. It is too bad, a mind so twisted is a horrible thing to lose, but yours is already gone. Lost in paranoia, convinced of your ability to see conspiracies everywhere.

Enjoy hating everything good in this world. Enjoy your fear, your loathing and your inability to really function in the world as it really is. I truly feel sorry for you, you are very, very sick.

In the meantime, I will do whatever i feel like doing, because nobody controls me, but myself (and my wife, to some extent).

BlueAngel
01-31-2009, 10:09 PM
I wouldn't concern myself with a response, there will only be more insults. :)

Copious amounts of anger are present.

bwinwright
02-01-2009, 02:02 PM
Old Medic, you must be a catholic to say the things you are saying. I honestly believe that 99.999% of all catholics are good and decent people who love God and are trying to do the right thing. I agree that Eric Jon Phelps hates the Catholic Church. He certainly has many good reasons. However, he only hates the really evil folks at the very top.

You say the Jesuits were not violent. Wow, are you mistaken. Again, the vast majority of the Jesuits were good and decent folks trying to do the right thing. However, those at the very top are some of the most evil people in world history. Yes, many were slaughtered and rightfully so. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Avro Manhattan, Edmond Paris, Michael de Semlyn, as well as Phelps have all done an enormous amount of research, backed by documentation, and they "all" disagree with you. You are simply reacting emotionally to information you only wish were untrue.

Old Medic, you also said the Rothschild Family doesn't control the central banking system of the United States, UK, and most of Europe? Again, you are sadly misinformed. Wow, you really should do some homework before you go off on your rants. Clearly, you are misinformed. You are not educated enough to be a disinformation expert working for Operation Mockingbird or The Tavistock Institute.

I've read a few of your other posts and you really seem like an angry, cantankerous old man who just loves to argue and doesn't want the facts to get in the way. Rave on.

BlueAngel
02-01-2009, 03:43 PM
Who am I to advise not to reply.

Fabulous!

EmaEmerald
02-02-2009, 03:55 AM
You don't know their names or faces and cant hope to like this, and its woefully naive think it so cut and dry, that the most secret of secret is openly available for the peruse or poring of a teenager browsing the internet.

03-27-2009, 02:25 AM
After all I have read and studied, the most evil societies are the Illuminati societies. They are all over the world. Including USA, of course, most all the nations of the world. Such as Russia, and MR. Putin, England, Queenie and company, Spain with monarchy of
Juan carlos and many, many more. Asia has their secret societies and so
do China, Japan and so many more. Probably some we don't even know
about, but believe me we will. The government that runs Israel, Peres,
Ariel Sharon, Olmert, and this is just to mention a few. All these nations then
follow the beast system, the U.S is part of the Beast system that the peoples of the nations worship because of her trading of the Fine things
she has. Woods, granites, silks, you name this nation has it. Bill Clinton
marched right into prophecy when he started NAFTA. I say "BRING THE
JOBS BACK TO THIS NATION." Get rid of "NAFTA" and sink that albatross.
Another Beast IS the catholic church and the Jesuits. Too much trash in this
world. These, and the illuminati crud will all have there slide into hell on the
wide way ticket to destruction. UNLESS THEY REPENT!!!!!!!!:eek:

03-27-2009, 02:27 AM
After all I have read and studied, the most evil societies are the Illuminati societies. They are all over the world. Including USA, of course, most all the nations of the world. Such as Russia, and MR. Putin, England, Queenie and company, Spain with monarchy of
Juan carlos and many, many more. Asia has their secret societies and so
do China, Japan and so many more. Probably some we don't even know
about, but believe me we will. The government that runs Israel, Peres,
Ariel Sharon, Olmert, and this is just to mention a few. All these nations then
follow the beast system, the U.S is part of the Beast system that the peoples of the nations worship because of her trading of the Fine things
she has. Woods, granites, silks, you name this nation has it. Bill Clinton
marched right into prophecy when he started NAFTA. I say "BRING THE
JOBS BACK TO THIS NATION." Get rid of "NAFTA" and sink that albatross.
Another Beast IS the catholic church and the Jesuits. Too much trash in this
world. These, and the illuminati crud will all have there slide into hell on the
wide way ticket to destruction. UNLESS THEY REPENT!!!!!!!!:eek: Read Rev 18

Out of the Box
10-22-2009, 02:10 PM
The most powerful people at the world are the Rothschild family and their immediate associates. The Bilderbergers, the CFR, the Trilateral Commission, the freemasons and many other organisations are all subservient to the Rothschilds. It's pointless to debate which is more powerful since they follow the same agenda.

The Jesuits and the Catholic church represent the Old World Order and graduately lost importance since the French and American revolutions. Today, they've become entirely subservient to the Rothschild network as well.

bwinwright
10-22-2009, 03:56 PM
:) According to Eric Jon Phelps, Dave Cleveland, F. Tupper Saussy, Greg Szymanski, and Avro Manhattan, the Jesuits have controlled the Vatican Treasury since 1814, then formed a financial alliance with the Rothschild Banking Family in 1823. Since that time this dynamic duo has succeeded in acquiring ownership and/or control over virtually everything.

Anyone who believes the Jesuit controlled Catholic Church does not possess enormous power is naive in the extreme. The Jesuit General, currently a man named Adolfo Nicolas, is the most powerful man on the planet. The Rothschilds serve the Black Pope or Jesuit General as does everyone else.

The Jesuit controlled Vatican also controls the IMF and World Bank. The Rothschilds are simply a convenient front for this diabolical crime family. The Black Pope controls the central banks of 185 countries, which means he controls their governments, their military, and their intelligence operations.

Google the Tony Gambino interview with Eric Jon Phelps and Greg Szymanski. Gambino, Lucky Luciano's grandson, admitted that the mafia was totally controlled by the Vatican and that the New York/New Jersey Mafia reported directly to Cardinal Egan of New York City.

The most powerful people in the United States are the 10 Jesuit Provincials who run Fordham University, Georgetown University, Fairfield University, and several other Jesuit controlled universities in America.

The cardinals report to the provincials who report to the Superior General, The Black Pope. The Black Pope runs our planet. Just do some homework. It all adds up. Vatican City, the city within the city, the tiny City of London, and Washington D.C. form the Empire of the City-States.

This Empire of the Cities, controlled by the Jesuits, runs the planet. Google the video, the Empire of the City, or Ring of Power. Study Vatican Assassins by Eric Jon Phelps. Check out Zeitgeist Pope by Dave Cleveland.

Look up F. Tupper Saussy and Avro Manhattan too. Our ignorance about this is due to the totally controlled media, also completely censored by the Black Pope and his fake Jew minions. It's all very clever and ultra sophisticated.

See The Tavistock Institute and Operation Mockingbird to learn how sophisticated and all-pervasive is their truth suppression and propaganda campaign. It will blow your mind. Plus, only one in a thousand people are even remotely aware of this reality.

Out of the Box
10-22-2009, 04:41 PM
:) According to Eric Jon Phelps, Dave Cleveland, F. Tupper Saussy, Greg Szymanski, and Avro Manhattan, the Jesuits have controlled the Vatican Treasury since 1814, then formed a financial alliance with the Rothschild Banking Family in 1823. Since that time this dynamic duo has succeeded in acquiring ownership and/or control over virtually everything.

That's what you believe. What most likely happened in reality, is that the Jesuits surrendered and accepted a continued existence as part of the Rothschild network as long they became subservient to the Rothschilds.

Anyone who believes the Jesuit controlled Catholic Church does not possess enormous power is naive in the extreme.

The Catholic Church lost the last vestiges of its power at the Second Vatican Council. Then it became but an empty vessel of Rothschild interests used merely for population control. What's left of genuine catholicism are dissidents likethe much villified bishop Richard Williamson.

The Jesuit General, currently a man named Adolfo Nicolas, is the most powerful man on the planet. The Rothschilds serve the Black Pope or Jesuit General as does everyone else.

The Rothschilds serve no one but themselves. The "Black Pope" is a conception spawned from the twisted mind of black propagandists who serve a largely WASP public in the American bible belt and who are intended to focus truth seekers on a strawman.

The Jesuit controlled Vatican also controls the IMF and World Bank. The Rothschilds are simply a convenient front for this diabolical crime family. The Black Pope controls the central banks of 185 countries, which means he controls their governments, their military, and their intelligence operations.

Google the Tony Gambino interview with Eric Jon Phelps and Greg Szymanski. Gambino, Lucky Luciano's grandson, admitted that the mafia was totally controlled by the Vatican and that the New York/New Jersey Mafia reported directly to Cardinal Egan of New York City.

The most powerful people in the United States are the 10 Jesuit Provincials who run Fordham University, Georgetown University, Fairfield University, and several other Jesuit controlled universities in America.

The cardinals report to the provincials who report to the Superior General, The Black Pope. The Black Pope runs our planet. Just do some homework. It all adds up. Vatican City, the city within the city, the tiny City of London, and Washington D.C. form the Empire of the City-States.

Where do you get all this nonsense from?! It's so full of incorrect statements I wouldn't even know where to start......

Google the video, the Empire of the City, or Ring of Power. Study Vatican Assassins by Eric Jon Phelps. Check out Zeitgeist Pope by Dave Cleveland.

Look up F. Tupper Saussy and Avro Manhattan too.

Oh. That's where you get all this nonsense from.

I suggest you read Kevin MacDonald's "Culture of Critique" to get an understanding of what's REALLY going on. The "Jesuits" are a strawman, I'm afraid. They aren't the all-powerful order they once were anymore. They've been replaced by a far greater evil.....

Our ignorance about this is due to the totally controlled media, also completely censored by the Black Pope and his fake Jew minions. It's all very clever and ultra sophisticated.

See The Tavistock Institute and Operation Mockingbird to learn how sophisticated and all-pervasive is their truth suppression and propaganda campaign. It will blow your mind. Plus, only one in a thousand people are even remotely aware of this reality.

I'm very much aware of the Orwellian nature of our society. We just disagree on who's the puppet master behind all the puppeteers.

Paladin
01-03-2010, 08:37 AM
Generally speaking I would categorize them all as satanism, magic, phallic worship and all of these as different "sects". See this article:
savethemales.ca - Freemasonry's Hidden Homosexual Agenda (http://www.henrymakow.com/_left_albert_pike_1809-1891by.html)

My own belief is they slowly crept into power via interest/usury. And that is how they control the world. But they are not powerfull, what they have built is just a house of cards, how we can destroy them is take all our money out of banks and invest in gold silver etc, have our money backed by hard value. Thats the conclusion I have come towards, you dont have to believe it.

KSigMason
01-03-2010, 04:13 PM
Generally speaking I would categorize them all as satanism, magic, phallic worship and all of these as different "sects". See this article:
savethemales.ca - Freemasonry's Hidden Homosexual Agenda (http://www.henrymakow.com/_left_albert_pike_1809-1891by.html)

My own belief is they slowly crept into power via interest/usury. And that is how they control the world. But they are not powerfull, what they have built is just a house of cards, how we can destroy them is take all our money out of banks and invest in gold silver etc, have our money backed by hard value. Thats the conclusion I have come towards, you dont have to believe it.
Why is everything about the dick with some of the conspiracy theorists? You seem to be the ones with phallic obsession.

BlueAngel
01-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Why is everything about the dick with some of the conspiracy theorists? You seem to be the ones with phallic obsession.

Everything is not about the d*ck with conspiracy theorists.

You have stated a falsity.

Paladin
01-04-2010, 02:41 AM
If you read Benjamin Freedmans speech on Israel you will see that he notes a tribe called the Khazars and that they are "phallic worshippers" also if you read Arthur Koestlers book the 13th tribe that will also shed more light on it. I believe they have converted to the main religions of the world and got themselves in power through propagating in usury/interest while secretly practising all of this magic rituals, phallic worship (freemasonry pretty much) - you dont have to look far to see its manifesting itself in daily life.

Paladin
01-04-2010, 03:24 AM
The Khazars were a Turkic-Mongolian people who had an empire in Southern Russia. In 741 AD they converted to Judaism for political reasons, to distinguish themselves from rival Christian and Muslim empires. In 1016 AD the Russians conquered the Khazars but could not assimilate them because of their adherence to the primitive Babylonian Talmud, which creates "a world of its own," characterized by "magic, incantations, miraculous cures and interpretations of dreams." (Graetz's History of the Jews (1893) Vol. II, p.631)

KSigMason
01-04-2010, 11:31 AM
There is no connection between Khazars and the Freemasons. Nor is there phallic worship in Freemasonry. The nice phallus quote from your hate site left out a lot of parts on either side. In fact, Pike even points it as a symbol of resurrection. Many even point out that the obelisk is a symbol of ascension into Heaven. I'm not surprised though, many don't understand the enigmatic writings of Albert Pike, but have no problems twisting his words around to perpetrate the hate.

As for the orgy quote, orgy does mean sex party, but you have to think about it from the time it was written. Words have different meanings over time. Orgy has also a meaning of celebration or wild parties (non-sexual in both cases).

As for the "sexist" theme of Freemasonry, I have to laugh. There are several bodies of Freemasonry that allow women into them: OES, Daughter's of the Nile, Social Order of the Beauceant, Amaranth, and Job's Daughter (young women). Plus we hold several occasions, especially within the Chivalric Orders (York Rite), where woman are the guests of honor and no matter what a good Mason will always treat his lady with respect.

A side note for etymology, khazar comes from Hebrew meaning "very high king/ruler/lord". Similar to Tzar, Caesar, and Kaiser (all 3 are titles of rulership).

Paladin
01-04-2010, 12:34 PM
A very harsh reply. But in Freemasonry the subjects are only told what they need to know, if you read the website:

Like other esoteric groups and some fraternities, the Masons have secret doctrines and initiations. Now, as Pike mysteriously put it, Freemasonry "conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it. Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it."1

Instead of Masons explicitly spelling out their secrets, they only obliquely impart them. Pike states: "What the Chiefs of the Order really believed and taught, is indicated to the Adepts by the hints contained in the high degrees of Free-masonry."2 Pike again: "The symbols and ceremonies of Masonry have more than one meaning. They rather conceal than disclose the Truth. They hint it only."3 More: "We have hints, and not details,"4 "hints of the true objects and purposes of the Mysteries."5 (The "Mysteries" are secret Masonic "Truths" and secret initiatory rituals.)

Pike is wont to speaking in enigmas because he can only hint at Masonic secrets. Masons take oaths not to reveal the group's secrets.

Upper-level Masons even keep secrets from lower-level Masons. According to Pike, a lower-level Mason "is intentionally misled by false interpretations [of Masonic symbols]. It is not intended that he shall understand them [the symbols]; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry."6 Lower-level Masons are just dupes being used by the upper-level ones, the so-called "Princes of Masonry."
^^and see the responses tot he article

Maybe you should read the website and particularly it latest article. I am not "attacking" you, nor is it my intention to insult you (the bulk of freemasons are of the "blue degrees" and I believe they are genuine good people who join for noble reasons). Saying things like "hate" website is bordering on ad hominem arguments and could destroy your credibility.

KSigMason
01-06-2010, 08:45 PM
I didn't mean to come off sounding harsh. No offense to you, but a website doesn't trump my personal experience.

Albert Pike's book only pertains to Scottish Rite Freemasonry and it isn't the book of rituals, but its rather a supplement to the degrees.

Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it.
An extremely true statement.

The Scottish Rite is only a branch of the "Masonic Tree". The Blue Lodge is the base of the tree and no branch is superior to the Blue Lodge (ie you lose membership in Blue Lodge you are gone from all of Freemasonry while if you lose membership in a concordant body you are gone from just that concordant body). As neither Rite (York vs Scottish) is superior to the Blue Lodge I will say its an enhancement on the experience that teach some lesson. I am in the York Rite and it is Christian oriented.

The "upper" level Masons would be by their title (Lodge officers and Grand Lodge officers/members), but there are no secrets from State level to local.

As for the article comments:

I was intrigued with Richard's comment until he was trying to tie Crowley with Freemasonry. There are dozens of speculations about Crowley, but all of the evidence shows he joined a irregular or clandestine Lodge, which women can join. Nor was he ever a 33rd degree Scottish Rite Mason.

PS: The Gnostic Mass description really grossed me out.

I laughed at Eric's comments as there are not that many politicians that are Freemasons nor could I find evidence that Billy Graham, Robert Schuller, or Kenneth Copeland were ever initiated into the Craft.

The Tower of Infamy link didn't work, but I guess that it wasn't a Masonic grip. But rather someone seeing what they wanted to see.

More to come...

KSigMason
01-06-2010, 09:12 PM
During my cutting and pasting to split up my posts I forgot to post this under Richards comments:

Pike co-founded the Palladian order in Paris during the 1870's which had the novel feature of including women in both it's degrees and sex rituals. Very probably it was the prototype or 'beta-test' what Ruess' Ordo Templi Orientis became under Crowley.
The Palladian Order never existed as it was a lie created from the Taxil Hoax.

Harry wrote about watching Bill Schnoebelen and I must say I watched one of the videos (which was over 2 hours long) and if I saw Bill I would call him a intolerant, lying, religious zealot. He claims he was everything, from witch to Mormon to 90-degree Mason. Somehow everything that he isn't anymore is evil. His life story is filled with contradictions and his supposed Masonic membership I find suspicious. He seems to fabricate things to make his life seem more interesting and to spread his agenda, whatever it may be. It seems every few years he would add some occult title to his resume.

Jonathan Weaver
06-07-2010, 12:06 AM
I am of the ancient weavers!