PDA

View Full Version : Why Do people say the jews run the world?

TrojanMan
05-04-2008, 04:39 PM
I noticed that everyone says the jews run the world when they get all old crazy...BUt now they have my ear and I want to know what they mean NoW! Plus whats the differents from a jew running the world and just a european from texas or england or russia; why the disdain for jews. ANd who is the most powerful man in the world by you guys opinion (don't bother giving me that GB bullshit). And last but not least How powerful is the cult skull and bones or the satanist from europe? AND who here voted for bush the second time? and why?

redrat11
05-04-2008, 07:26 PM
I noticed that everyone says the jews run the world when they get all old crazy...BUt now they have my ear and I want to know what they mean NoW! Plus whats the differents from a jew running the world and just a european from texas or england or russia; why the disdain for jews.

This is not a easy question/s to answer,but, to begin with not all Jews are evil and sadistic. And when doing research to find the clues as to who is behind the CONSPIRACIES ENVELOPING THE PLANET, a person must confront the obvious before him/her, and that is that the very Jews, (and remember, there are various sects, such as Khazaric and Sephardic) boldly and boastfully, proclaim there absolute authority over this planet based on a SATANIC BOOK OF ABOMINATION called the Talmud, this "holy book" of the Jews, which is a complete whitewash of the Torah, which is the true Book of the Jews as found in the holy bible. Anyway,this book the Talmud, along with another Jewish creation, the Protocols of the learned elders of Zion, very FRANKLY AND COHERENTLY lays out the BLUEPRINT FOR WORLD DOMINATION AND CONTROL BY THE JEWS. Many say this is rubbish, but they fear the truth, for fear of offending and being labeled a racist, these documents, along with a plethora of Jewish scholars in the know about many dark conspiracies emanating from the Jews, provides the would be conspiracy researcher with monumental documentation and PROOF THAT JEWS DO INDEED CONTROL THE WORLD, thru finances, religion, and always causing wars between various nations and groups. It is without a doubt Diabolical in nature, as to what they have yet planned for humanity.

TrojanMan
05-04-2008, 10:27 PM
where does i say it in the bible; that is their true book just point me in the right direction i will read for myself...thank you gfor replies

KennyWally
05-04-2008, 11:35 PM
" where does i say it in the bible "

Ya gotta learn how to do a little research....it's not that hard

Torah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torah)

Talmud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud)

Not sure where it says that, but I recall the Lord saying that the Talmud was mans laws, not Gods law and should not be heeded.

redrat11
05-05-2008, 12:50 AM
Read what I write carefully Kenny Wally, I said the TALMUD IS THE SATANIC BLUEPRINT, ALONG WITH THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION for global domination of the planet, all of this created by JEWS! I stated also that the TORAH IS THE TRUE BOOK OF THE JEWS as given to them by GOD. THROUGH THE HOLY BIBLE.
There are good Jews who follow the TORAH, AND THERE ARE EVIL JEWS WHO CONTROL THE WORLD FOLLOWING THE
ABOVE MENTIONED DOCUMENTS. Read more carefully!

redrat11
05-05-2008, 12:58 AM
where does i say it in the bible; that is their true book just point me in the right direction i will read for myself...thank you gfor replies

If you mean the Torah, which is the first 5 books of the BIBLE, it is entirely given and written by and for the JEWS, HOWEVER, GOD in his infinate WISDOM USES THE Jews as a example for mankind to learn from through history, GOD CHOSE THE JEWS ! Do you see Mexicans or Koreans ruling the world?

KennyWally
05-05-2008, 02:38 AM
" Read more carefully! "

Sorry hun, but my comments were for trojanman, I did quote him, not you...

TrojanMan
05-05-2008, 05:15 PM
If you mean the Torah, which is the first 5 books of the BIBLE, it is entirely given and written by and for the JEWS, HOWEVER, GOD in his infinate WISDOM USES THE Jews as a example for mankind to learn from through history, GOD CHOSE THE JEWS ! Do you see Mexicans or Koreans ruling the world?
You never gave me the book where it talks about the talmud, but never mind that I'm sure I'll find it.

Mexicans or Koreans? I don't see the jews running the world either thats why I want to understand what people are talking about when they say that the jews are. I need some examples of how they are running the world. Also have you seen the talmud?

So basically I asked how they are running the world you pointed me too a book that jews read to learn how to run the world. But just because there is a book doesn't mean they are putting thier plan into work effectively; give me an example of a jew in a position of power and how they control the world.

BlueAngel
05-05-2008, 11:04 PM
I noticed that everyone says the jews run the world when they get all old crazy...BUt now they have my ear and I want to know what they mean NoW! Plus whats the differents from a jew running the world and just a european from texas or england or russia; why the disdain for jews. ANd who is the most powerful man in the world by you guys opinion (don't bother giving me that GB bullshit). And last but not least How powerful is the cult skull and bones or the satanist from europe? AND who here voted for bush the second time? and why?

Because the majority of power and wealth in our country belongs to the JEWS who control the banking industry, the media, etc., etc.

Many who are rich and powerful within politics and otherwise and are not JEWISH are, most times, used as pawns by the Zionists in some form or fashion.

Their wealth is a pay-off, if you will and so they remain under their control all the while helping to further the ZIONIST agenda.

BlueAngel
05-05-2008, 11:44 PM
You never gave me the book where it talks about the talmud, but never mind that I'm sure I'll find it.

Mexicans or Koreans? I don't see the jews running the world either thats why I want to understand what people are talking about when they say that the jews are. I need some examples of how they are running the world. Also have you seen the talmud?

So basically I asked how they are running the world you pointed me too a book that jews read to learn how to run the world. But just because there is a book doesn't mean they are putting thier plan into work effectively; give me an example of a jew in a position of power and how they control the world.

You might want to start in the Middle East. Say Israel. Look up the Council on Foreign Relations. Check out those on the board of the Federal Reserve. Look up NBC, CBS and ABC news. Investigate the various investment firms such as Merrill Lynch, etc. Check out the who runs Wall Street, Time Magazine, etc.

KennyWally
05-06-2008, 04:20 PM
Well BA, not to put words in your mouth, but I'm thinking, more accurately

the "jews" are not jews, but are of the synagogue of satan...as sayeth The Lord...

FWIW

BlueAngel
05-07-2008, 12:43 PM
Well BA, not to put words in your mouth, but I'm thinking, more accurately

the "jews" are not jews, but are of the synagogue of satan...as sayeth The Lord...

FWIW

A jew is a jew whether from the synagogue of satan or not.

Just as a male is a male and a female is a female and/or vice versa.

KennyWally
05-07-2008, 03:43 PM
A jew is a jew whether from the synagogue of satan or not.

Just as a male is a male and a female is a female and/or vice versa.

Revelation 2:9 ," I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

It's another way of saying they are FAKES or put another way, WOLVES in SHEEPS clothing.

I'm saying there is a difference, just like there is a difference between an original and a forgery.

And it seems as if you want to accept them both as equals! Is a fake rolex the same as the original? I think the fake is more reasonably priced, but made with inferior parts. Is a fake anything really the same as an original? I don't think so. And especially since being aware that the "end times" would be full of deceptions, I find it interesting that you would consider them the same. Well, that's your business, I have to call a spade a spade and not just an ordinary shovel.

I suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree.

BlueAngel
05-07-2008, 03:47 PM
I don't put much stock in the bible, but sounds like another way of saying they're not GOOD JEWS! They're responsible for blasphemy of their own kind, are they not?

KennyWally
05-07-2008, 04:11 PM
I don't put much stock in the bible, but sounds like another way of saying they're not GOOD JEWS! They're responsible for blasphemy of their own kind, are they not?

Too bad, about not having any stock in The Word.

[ I didn't either, for a long time ]

And there have been frauds perpetrating blasphemy and idolatry since the beginning!

You have a really good understanding of these satanic people, yet you don't believe!

All I can tell you is, belief comes to us differently, and a book I read which explained our satanic beginnings, cleared up what has been very murky waters to peer through and "see" anything. The book is called the curse of canaan [ a demonology of history ] I couldn't put the book down, [ which I bought on a fluke because I read some of the authors other work and was intrigued by the title,] til I finished it. It covers not only genesis, but the french revolution, american revolution, the world wars and communism. It may help to put together some missing pieces for you.

A book like this will never be on the NYT best sellers list...because, why would the whores, liars, controllers want to expose themselves?

BlueAngel
05-07-2008, 06:54 PM
[QUOTE=KennyWally;48383]Too bad, about not having any stock in The Word.

I have faith in GOD. He's what helped me through. It's very simple. Believe in GOD and he will believe in you.

KennyWally
05-07-2008, 09:45 PM
BA,

I'm confused. How is it, you have faith in God, but not His Word?

Have you ever seen this?;

the infinity code - Google Video (http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=the+infinity+code&sitesearch=)

I found it so interesting, that I bought the tape and watched the entire presentation.

I also recently found this;

Bible Numerics, modified Preterism, Universalism, 70 weeks, Daniel 11 (http://biblemaths.com/)

More and more proofs of the Bible [kjv only] being what the believers say it is
is surfacing all the time.

There are so many levels to it, it cannot be merely the invention of man.

I have started to compile a nice list of "finds" for a future thread.

Man however has been a manipulator of truths for selfish and other reasons since Cain.

BlueAngel
05-08-2008, 12:02 AM
BA,

I'm confused. How is it, you have faith in God, but not His Word?

Have you ever seen this?;

the infinity code - Google Video (http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=the+infinity+code&sitesearch=)

I found it so interesting, that I bought the tape and watched the entire presentation.

I also recently found this;

Bible Numerics, modified Preterism, Universalism, 70 weeks, Daniel 11 (http://biblemaths.com/)

More and more proofs of the Bible [kjv only] being what the believers say it is
is surfacing all the time.

There are so many levels to it, it cannot be merely the invention of man.

I have started to compile a nice list of "finds" for a future thread.

Man however has been a manipulator of truths for selfish and other reasons since Cain.

If you believe that everything written in the Bible are GOD's words, I would suggest that you think again.

You said it yourself.

KennyWalley said:

"Man however has been a manipulator of truths for selfish and other reasons since Cain."

If you believe everything written in the Bible are GOD's words, than you don't believe that Man has been a manipulator of the truth for selfish and other reasons since Cain.

I have trust and belief in GOD.

That's all he asks.

Like I said before, the Bible is used to usher people into their churches to put the fear of GOD into them.

GOD does not want you to fear him.

Trust me. I'm an Angel.

If you don't do this, you'll go to hell. If you don't do that, GOD will send you to HELL.

That is not GOD!!

GOD is not to be feared.

Try following the ten commandments.

That's all he asks.

Put the bible down and follow your heart.

Follow all that is GOOD.

GOD is GOOD!

redrat11
05-08-2008, 02:10 PM
If you believe that everything written in the Bible are GOD's words, I would suggest that you think again.

You said it yourself.

KennyWalley said:

"Man however has been a manipulator of truths for selfish and other reasons since Cain."

If you believe everything written in the Bible are GOD's words, than you don't believe that Man has been a manipulator of the truth for selfish and other reasons since Cain.

I have trust and belief in GOD.

That's all he asks.

Like I said before, the Bible is used to usher people into their churches to put the fear of GOD into them.

GOD does not want you to fear him.

Trust me. I'm an Angel.

If you don't do this, you'll go to hell. If you don't do that, GOD will send you to HELL.

That is not GOD!!

GOD is not to be feared.

Try following the ten commandments.

That's all he asks.

Put the bible down and follow your heart.

Follow all that is GOOD.

GOD is GOOD!

TRUST ME, YOUR NO ANGEL! nor are you in any position to tell people what the BIBLE IS ALL ABOUT, YOUR A LIAR AND A FRAUD. just like the rest of them!

BlueAngel
05-08-2008, 02:43 PM
Okay, I didn't log in so I was able to view your post RedRat. When you place a member on your ignore list, if you're not logged in, you can still view their comments.

Yes, I could just ignore your comment of my own free will, but I think maybe you should tell everyone who reads this site, why you seem to be against the NWO, but when it comes to Springsteen and mind control within the Music Industry, you seem to take what I write about my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and his role in my childhood personally and start with the name calling.

It's almost as if you have some vested interest in this matter.

It's more transparent than looking through a pane of glass.

The liar and the fraud who is just the same as THEM would be Springsteen, not me, my friend.

I have no reason to LIE about having been a victim of a mind control program or Springsteen and the rest of the perverts.

As far as the bible, I have versed my opinion about it and you seem to think that OPINIONS aren't allowed on this forum.

It's MY opinion about the bible and, you know what, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

You might want to think about that next time you post a comment.

After all, calling me a LIAR and a FRAUD is just your opinion and your opinion, my friend, doesn't matter as far as this issue is concerned.

redrat11
05-08-2008, 07:08 PM
Okay, I didn't log in so I was able to view your post RedRat. When you place a member on your ignore list, if you're not logged in, you can still view their comments.

Yes, I could just ignore your comment of my own free will, but I think maybe you should tell everyone who reads this site, why you seem to be against the NWO, but when it comes to Springsteen and mind control within the Music Industry, you seem to take what I write about my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and his role in my childhood personally and start with the name calling.

It's almost as if you have some vested interest in this matter.

It's more transparent than looking through a pane of glass.

The liar and the fraud who is just the same as THEM would be Springsteen, not me, my friend.

I have no reason to LIE about having been a victim of a mind control program or Springsteen and the rest of the perverts.

As far as the bible, I have versed my opinion about it and you seem to think that OPINIONS aren't allowed on this forum.

It's MY opinion about the bible and, you know what, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

You might want to think about that next time you post a comment.

After all, calling me a LIAR and a FRAUD is just your opinion and your opinion, my friend, doesn't matter as far as this issue is concerned.

First of all BA, I'm not your friend, you've alluded to that rather conveniently the last few or more post's of yours. THIS IS"NT A STUPID FRIEND/DIMWIT SITE LIKE THE OTHER FORUMS, NEVER HAS BEEN, My entire time on this forum I've read your Music Mind control thread with one thought, if not more in mind, and that is, WHY IN THE HELL DOES SHE SAY ALL THIS EVIDENCE EXIST, THAT YOU HAVE SECRETLY HIDDDEN IN SAFE HANDS, AND THIS AND THAT, AND YET AFTER SEVERAL YEARS OF YOU SAYING THIS, THAT MORON SPRINGSTEEN IS STILL A "FREE MAN?" But, you know what, I don't give a crap whether your story is true or not??? I will take what you say, AND ONLY BELIEVE IT, WHEN I SEE THE MORON SPRINGSTEEN BEHIND BARS, BUT SOMEHOW, I DOUBT THAT WOULD HAPPEN. Somehow, BA, because you do have a gift for GAB AND WRITING, I SENSE YOU WILL EAT ME UP LITERALLY with your writing skills, and that's fine, more power to you. And for what it's worth, I KNOW THERE IS A HIDDEN CONTROL POWER BEHIND ALOT OF MUSIC, ESPECIALLY ROCK AND POP MUSIC, That's a given, you've made the lyrics of the moron Springsteen very real to the public, as far as you commenting on the BIBLE, of course your entitled to opinion there, it would help though to EXPLAIN WHY YOU BELIEVE JESUS NEVER EXISTED??? OF COURSE I KNOW YOU WON'T, because your "ENTITLED NOT TO" And for my use of LIAR AND FRAUD, this is a use of words that describe my OPINION OF YOUR ACCUSATIONS, against the moron Springsteen,... BA, don't you think that writing endlessly about the CONCERTS of B Springsteen, AND OPINIONS of the posters at BtX , that you seem to think are targeting you personally in some Cryptic way, is somewhat BIZARRE IN THE CONCEPT in that YOU VOLUNTARILY GO THERE DAY AFTER DAY, REPORTING on those people behavior, as if ANYONE WITH WORKING BRAINS could care about??? I know your writing skills are impressive and very polite in nature BA, you know mine, (if I indeed have any, I suspect not) am not polite. Nor, do I have to be polite to anyone here. Even though I try my best. I will summarize everything I'm trying to explain here by these words here...... YOUR ACCUSATIONS AGAINST THAT INDIVIDUAL WON'T HOLD UP IN A REAL COURT OF LAW, WHY SHOULD A ACTUAL THINKING PERSON LIKE MYSELF HOLD YOUR ACCUSATIONS UP AS REAL WITHOUT SUBSTANTIVE PROOF. And now you can POLITELY PUT ME ON YOUR IGNORE LIST, i have no idea what you were reffering to earlier, I NEVER PUT ANYONE ON A IGNORE LIST, I have made my logging in 'invisible' which is a feature of this new forum, anyone can do that if they want.

BlueAngel
06-18-2008, 04:59 PM
Because they do.

They are the most powerful and wealthy group of people on the face of the planet.

Those of bloodline, of course, control our world.

Those who are not of bloodline, or do not know they are Jewish, are used as agents.

Those who are a part of the Illuminati bloodline, secret government, what have you, orchestrated the Holocaust for the Jewish masters. They killed millions of their own kind; drove those whom they didn't execute to a new Homeland where they could be further persecuted and used as pawns after they robbed them of their possessions and left them homeless and poor.

In this way, speaking negatively about a JEW is to be labeled anti-semitic.

HITLER was JEWISH.

He was a pawn and supposedly suicided after they were done with him.

WonkTheDog
06-19-2008, 08:46 AM
http://www.liverpool.com/assets/_files/images/oct_07/lb_liv__1191574257_lenny_henry_large.jpg

Cause and Defect
06-25-2008, 06:27 PM
Jews don't run the world, The most powerful man in the world is Jhonny Depp, and as for who in the hell voted for bush a second time hahahahahhahahaha. I'm sure those folks have maps in there top drawers so they can get dressed in the morning.

sablefish
06-26-2008, 07:22 AM
Trojanman.. The Rothschild's run the world. They created the created the Federal Reserve, the Trilateral Commission, they financed Hitler, They financed Communism. They financed Israel.
They financed the Rockefeller's.. Wolrd wide their wealth is estimated at $300 Trillion.

They have run the world for three hundred years.

They are considered The kings of the Jews.

sablefish
06-26-2008, 01:41 PM
I just posted.. Saying the Rothschild's are the God of the Jews and it disappeared.. This place has been taken over by spooks.. See you in a year or so.. If you delete posts .. Fuck You guys that are doing it. Bye Bye !

BlueAngel
06-26-2008, 04:36 PM
I just posted.. Saying the Rothschild's are the God of the Jews and it disappeared.. This place has been taken over by spooks.. See you in a year or so.. If you delete posts .. Fuck You guys that are doing it. Bye Bye !

I see your post, sablefish.

BlueAngel
06-26-2008, 04:39 PM
The other day I made a post on JIMBO's mind control programming thread and encountered the same problem.

I searched for and found the thread; made a post and the thread was nowhere to be seen on the front page.

I found the thread again, reposted and it then made the front page.

I also made a comment on the thread about the "disappearing act" that had taken place.

sablefish
07-01-2008, 03:48 PM
I don't love Jews.. as far as i am concerned .. They always lie to me and cheat me, because I am not one of them.. I would like to be one of them but they won't let me.. So I say screw'em.

I would like to think of myself as God's gift to the world.. as they seem too... But they won't let me into their club, because I am not an Ashkenazi.... Russian Israeli mafia member. (If you ain't an ashkanazi.. You ain't nobody0!!! Do a check on who runs the Homeland Security.. Do a check of who is the attorney General... These are the guys that got away with letting the dancing Israelis.. Skip back to Israel to proclaim that they were there to "document the video of the .. The destruction of 911...

Damn, I hate it when that happens... I guess I will have to continue to be a bumb... (Like everybody else that isn't in on the take)..Good Luck suckers.. You have been had.

FreedomFighter
07-02-2008, 03:52 PM
Throughout history 2 different kinds of people have grown, but we look at them as all being Jew. Check out the Khazar-people, and you'll understand a lot better!! Zionism, study that too!! Because the Bible says that the Jews are God's chosen people, everybody gets stressed when a Jew is involved, but make the difference between Khazars & Jews, and study which group wants what, and you'll understand the Holocaust better!
Skull & Bones has Immense Power, that's for sure. At one of the most prominent universities, Yale, the members are recruited, and it's for life. Total secrecy is The rule. But you know too that things are hidden, want to be revealed. I have made a site myself to share information & knowledge with everyone, and I'm sure you will find something that starts your interest, there is over 100 hours of documentaries there for you to see!!

Say NO To The NWO!! | Are You Ready To WAKE UP?? (http://www.freewebs.com/destroyilluminati)

KennyWally
07-07-2008, 10:44 AM
for a real eye opener about who the jews really are;

Amazon.com: Uncovering the Mysteries of Your Hidden Inheritance, Balaicius (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Uncovering+the+Mysteries+of+Your+Hidden+I nheritance%2C+Balaicius&x=17&y=21)

none of you'd believe me if I told you...you'll have to read it

BlueAngel
07-07-2008, 09:32 PM
Why do people say the Jews run the world, you ask?

Because they do.

It ain't a secret.

There was a portion of land carved out for the Jews to relocate to in the Middle East after World War II. A place they could call home. Provided to them by the Zionist Jews who run the world; the Banksters, the powers that be, so that the lesser breed could be further persecuted and used as pawns.

In this way, to speak negatively about a JEW because they have been persecuted all of their lives, is to be anti-semitic; therefore, to say that JEWS CONTROL the world is to be the same.

It's hush, hush.

The Zionist Jews wanted a stronghold in the Middle East (rich in oil) and this is how they achieved it.

Israel is the almighty in the Middle East just as America is the bully around the world.

KennyWally
07-08-2008, 01:29 AM
so far,

no nibbles...

fuckoff
07-11-2008, 01:52 PM

they are pieces of shit who do all of this.

Patrick
07-11-2008, 03:06 PM
A quote from Hitler....... \"The art of leadership, as displayed by really great popular leaders in all ages, consists in consolidating the attention of the people against a single adversary and taking care that nothing will split up that attention into sections. The more the militant energies of the people are directed towards one objective the more will new recruits join the movement, attracted by the magnetism of its unified action, and thus the striking power will be all the more enhanced. The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to the one category; for weak and wavering natures among a leader\'s following may easily begin to be dubious about the justice of their own cause if they have to face different enemies. As soon as the vacillating masses find themselves facing an opposition that is made up of different groups of enemies their sense of objectivity will be aroused and they will ask how is it that all the others can be in the wrong and they themselves, and their movement, alone in the right\" In essence this actually confirms that racists/nazi\'s are small minded idiots and that if you can get them to focus all of their hatred on the Jews their small attention spans won\'t be broken.

BlueAngel
07-11-2008, 10:33 PM
Why do people say the Jews run the World?

Because they do!

They're doctors, they're lawyers, they're investment bankers, they run the Federal Reserve, the Council on Foreign Relations, the media, the entertainment industry, the music industry, the television industry, etc., etc., etc.

Patrick
07-12-2008, 11:16 AM
Why do people say the Jews run the World?

Because they do!

They\'re doctors, they\'re lawyers, they\'re investment bankers, they run the Federal Reserve, the Council on Foreign Relations, the media, the entertainment industry, the music industry, the television industry, etc., etc., etc.

The oil business ?

KennyWally
07-14-2008, 12:50 PM
I believe you folks are CONFUSING the REAL jews with the FAUX jews

Out of the Box
07-30-2008, 06:24 AM
Jews are said to control the (Western) world, because :
* ) people who identify as Jews or freemasons dominate many of the most powerful institutions in the world.
* ) freemasonry evolves around the myth of the temple of Solomon and implies Jewish supremacy.
* ) Jews believe they are God's chosen people and therefore destined to rule the world. They also believe that gentiles are unworthy beings that may be abused by Jews as Jews see fit. All this can be found in Jewish holy scripture.

A quote from Hitler....... \"The art of leadership, as displayed by really great popular leaders in all ages, consists in consolidating the attention of the people against a single adversary and taking care that nothing will split up that attention into sections. The more the militant energies of the people are directed towards one objective the more will new recruits join the movement, attracted by the magnetism of its unified action, and thus the striking power will be all the more enhanced. The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to the one category; for weak and wavering natures among a leader\'s following may easily begin to be dubious about the justice of their own cause if they have to face different enemies. As soon as the vacillating masses find themselves facing an opposition that is made up of different groups of enemies their sense of objectivity will be aroused and they will ask how is it that all the others can be in the wrong and they themselves, and their movement, alone in the right\" In essence this actually confirms that racists/nazi\'s are small minded idiots and that if you can get them to focus all of their hatred on the Jews their small attention spans won\'t be broken.

This quote just proves that Hitler understood the art of propaganda. Currently, politicians do exactly the same be blaming world problems on "extremists", "racists" or "terrorists".

BlueAngel
10-08-2008, 10:06 PM

The JEWS run the world because the JEWS control the money.

The Rothschilds in Europe and the rest of the gang who owns/operates/controls the Federal Reserve and the banking/financial/investment houses throughout the US.

It is not disdain for JEWS.

It is merely a fact.

If they weren't JEWS, it would still be merely a fact.

The disdain is for the control they exert over the world due to their wealth and power.

I don't know if there is one single most powerful man in the world.

More like a group and subgroups of the same herd.

If I had to select one man as the single most powerful within the US government, I would say Dick Cheney, possibly.

ElGringo
11-02-2008, 09:44 AM
Well done FreedomFighter, for making that distinction between regilar jews and zionist jews. The despot zionists are giving regular jews a hard time

Out of the Box
11-10-2008, 05:44 AM
Well done FreedomFighter, for making that distinction between regilar jews and zionist jews. The despot zionists are giving regular jews a hard time

Zionism is merely secular judaism. Both Judaic religion and zionist ideology have the same supremacist and parasitic nature.

BlueAngel
11-10-2008, 10:19 PM
Zionism is merely secular judaism. Both Judaic religion and zionist ideology have the same supremacist and parasitic nature.

No they don't.

BeenThereDoneThat
11-10-2008, 10:23 PM
Because(answering post title): If the man, with the power, can't keep it under control...Some heads are gonna roll.

It is not the Jews who run the world, but a stranger.

If that stranger refuses Christianity, then The Christians will not rule the world...so i guess...HOLD OUT AND BEND THEM OVER! Maybe he would have been a Jew if he had the Choice. The witches know, he is not one of them.

Bridges over Mud...the parasite Christians,Who blaspheme God,fear AND BLAME the Jews because the ONE CHOSE THEM.
The stranger is a friend of God. He is not a group. Just a despot who realizes he can manipulate the masses through refusal of the obvious lie.

Jesus is not God. If he (despot)should believe that he is....then what?

It wont happen.
It is not that the Jews run the world, it is that the Christians do not!

BlueAngel
11-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Because(answering post title): If the man, with the power, can't keep it under control...Some heads are gonna roll.

It is not the Jews who run the world, but a stranger.

If that stranger refuses Christianity, then The Christians will not rule the world...so i guess...HOLD OUT AND BEND THEM OVER! Maybe he would have been a Jew if he had the Choice. The witches know, he is not one of them.

Bridges over Mud...the parasite Christians,Who blaspheme God,fear AND BLAME the Jews because the ONE CHOSE THEM.
The stranger is a friend of God. He is not a group. Just a despot who realizes he can manipulate the masses through refusal of the obvious lie.

Jesus is not God. If he (despot)should believe that he is....then what?

It wont happen.
It is not that the Jews run the world, it is that the Christians do not!

Sorry, but you're wrong.

It is that the ZIONIST JEWS run the world.

BeenThereDoneThat
11-10-2008, 10:28 PM
People like out of the box suggest that they(Out of the boxers) think from a higher point of understanding. He/they really is/are out of the circle.

Some edges need trimming.
The chosen will call it a cleansing. The out of the boxers will call it hell.

Judge ye not the Jews. They own your shoe shine ass.:eek:

BlueAngel
11-10-2008, 10:31 PM
People like out of the box suggest that they(Out of the boxers) think from a higher point of understanding. He/they really is/are out of the circle.

Some edges need trimming.
The chosen will call it a cleansing. The out of the boxers will call it hell.

Judge ye not the Jews. They own your shoe shine ass.:eek:

Nobody owns me. Jew or non-JEW, but I'm sure they own your shoe shine ass.

They think from the perspective of money and power and not from a higher understanding.

BeenThereDoneThat
11-10-2008, 10:32 PM
BA...stfu. You sold your soul . You are a puppet.:eek:

BlueAngel
11-10-2008, 10:33 PM
Sorry, pal, but I'm nobody's puppet and no one tells me to STFU.

BeenThereDoneThat
11-10-2008, 10:35 PM
Copymonkey, go away.

BeenThereDoneThat
11-10-2008, 10:37 PM
Hey...where is the post where we argued over 'Hey little girl"?:D

BlueAngel
11-10-2008, 10:41 PM
Hey...where is the post where we argued over 'Hey little girl"?:D

Don't know, don't care.

BlueAngel
11-10-2008, 10:52 PM
Springsteen likes to tell people to STFU.

I have about as much respect for you as I do him.

Out of the Box
11-12-2008, 03:12 AM
No they don't.

Yes they do. The following books are written from the Christian perspective and are among the most interesting critical writings on Orthodox Judaism. You should most definitely read them.

- Johann Andreas Eisenmenger - The Traditions of the Jews : Stehelin's 872 pages of selected English translation (first print in 1748) of Eisenmenger's 2001 pages thick work "Entdecktes Judenthum" (first print in 1701). The orriginal Eisenmenger book and its early reprints have been kept in rabbinical libraries as their own secret source of authentic Jewish beliefs. Nevertheless, both Eisenmenger's orriginal and Stehelin's translation are among the rarest books ever printed due to heavy censorship in the 18th century. The version currently sold at Amazon is the first reprint in more than two centuries.

- Michael Hoffman - Judaism Discovered: A Study of the Anti-Biblical Religion of Racism, Self-Worship, Superstition and Deceit : a 1102 pages thick modern examination of Jewish scripture. Like Eisenmenger, Hoffman deconstructed the rabbinic texts line by line and came to similar conclusions.

I can also highly recommend Kevin MacDonald's infamous trilogy (A People That Shall Dwell Alone, Separation and Its Discontents, The Culture of Critique ). These books give a scientific analysis of Jewish behavior throughout history and illustrate wonderfully how the supremacist attitude commonly attributed to zionists is not limited to zionists but prevalent in all Jewish sub-cultures. You find it among liberal Jews, communist Jews, orthodox Jews, etc.

Let's also not forget about Israel Shahak (Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand Years).....

BeenThereDoneThat
11-12-2008, 11:09 AM
Out of the box: You said:
"supremacist attitude commonly attributed to zionists is not limited to zionists but prevalent in all Jewish sub-cultures. You find it among liberal Jews, communist Jews, orthodox Jews, etc." end quote.
Don't Christians have the same supremacist attitude in that Christ is the only road to redemtion? Jesus claimed he was a Jew, so do you rationalize that all religion is a Jewish subculture? Muslims and Christians both believe in the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, so is this all not just opinionated suggestion from a line of interpretations that can be molded to fit any theory as to what the truth really is. Is not the truth for the beholder of such faiths to interpret from thier own hearts?
Judging Zionist,etc to be the leaders of the world is false.
Maybe they just prepare the way for a stranger to come along and open the minds of all, toward a better rational.
This basically is a conspiracy in that anyone can be sentenced in the minds of others due to lack of insight and personal conviction.
I do know that Christians believe in salvation, and that the TRUE CHRISTIANS keep silent on such topic since they do believe in Christs words. 'Judge ye not, for that is how you shall be juged.
Christ must have known that the JEWS would not tollerate such BS, thus they would accept the self judging attitude of CRUSADERS as nothing more than criminal and blasphemous toward God the Father.

Jews are the chosen family that will reside in paradise.
The truth is cpmpletely alien to even them. Remeber:
It is a messiah that is to set the record straight. Non christians simply believe that this is a false messiah, but that the hopes of the times were great...thus Christians were decieved by their own hearts.
Jews are the Children (family of god), no doubt about it.

BeenThereDoneThat
11-12-2008, 11:16 AM
We are yet to see the true messiah. MAny will call him the anti-christ since he will not absorb the Christain view.

BlueAngel
11-12-2008, 07:40 PM
We are yet to see the true messiah. MAny will call him the anti-christ since he will not absorb the Christain view.

Ah, when did you see a messiah who was not the true one?

BlueAngel
11-12-2008, 08:07 PM
Here's what secular Judiasm and Zionism have in common:

Many Jewish Israelis feel that being Israeli (living among Jews, speaking Hebrew, in the Land of Israel), is in itself a sufficient expression of Judaism without any religious observances. This conforms to some classical secular-Zionist ideologies of Israeli-style civil religion.

BeenThereDoneThat
11-13-2008, 12:30 AM
Jesus was not the messiah(never saw him), and some ex slut aint the way either.

BlueAngel
11-13-2008, 12:00 PM
Jesus was not the messiah(never saw him), and some ex slut aint the way either.

What are you talking about?

Out of the Box
11-14-2008, 05:29 AM
Out of the box: You said:
"supremacist attitude commonly attributed to zionists is not limited to zionists but prevalent in all Jewish sub-cultures. You find it among liberal Jews, communist Jews, orthodox Jews, etc." end quote.
Don't Christians have the same supremacist attitude in that Christ is the only road to redemtion?

The Jewish supremacist attitude is essentially racist. They believe they are physically, mentally and spiritually superior as an ethnic group. Christianity does not imply the idea that one ethnic group is better than the other but merely that their religion is the only true religion.

Having said that, I also object to Christian intolerance of other religions.

Jesus claimed he was a Jew, so do you rationalize that all religion is a Jewish subculture? Muslims and Christians both believe in the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, so is this all not just opinionated suggestion from a line of interpretations that can be molded to fit any theory as to what the truth really is.

Not all religions are Jewish of origin, but Judaism, Christianity and Islam are. I object to each of them and don't see how either has anything to do with a healthy spiritual attitude towards life. Yet Hinduism, Shintoism, Asatru, Buddhism, Shamanism and other ancient Eurasian religions do provide a healthy spiritual outlook on life and are largely or entirely free from the dangerous fallacies that corrupted Abrahamic religions.

Is not the truth for the beholder of such faiths to interpret from thier own hearts?

If you like to believe in fairy tales. I prefer not to indulge in the irrational ramblings of an ancient hatemonger but rather stick to the rational philosophy of eg. the Bhagavad-Gita (ancient Hindu scripture), the Eddas (ancient Germanic scripture), the Buddha, Kant, Heidegger, ...

Judging Zionist,etc to be the leaders of the world is false.

They don't run the world. They merely run North-America and Western-Europe. Although they do have significant power in other parts of the world, they are not powerful enough to actually control those nations.

Maybe they just prepare the way for a stranger to come along and open the minds of all, toward a better rational.

You're funny.

Jews are the chosen family that will reside in paradise.
The truth is cpmpletely alien to even them. Remeber:
It is a messiah that is to set the record straight. Non christians simply believe that this is a false messiah, but that the hopes of the times were great...thus Christians were decieved by their own hearts.
Jews are the Children (family of god), no doubt about it.

I don't understand how anyone can honestly believe that rubbish.

Here's what secular Judiasm and Zionism have in common:

Many Jewish Israelis feel that being Israeli (living among Jews, speaking Hebrew, in the Land of Israel), is in itself a sufficient expression of Judaism without any religious observances. This conforms to some classical secular-Zionist ideologies of Israeli-style civil religion.

That's because Judaism is not really a religion but rather a way of life. Jews try to life a life they see as most suitable to serve themselves and the Jewish community as a whole. Some believe that way is Chassidic Judaism and live an Orthodox life, whereas others become zionists, communists or liberals. Serving the Jewish people is what Judaism all about... and a significant part of these people don't give a damn about us gentiles as long as their Jewish brethren are fine.... which happens to be the main cause of antisemitism.

BlueAngel
11-14-2008, 11:08 AM
The point being that secular Judaism is not the same as Zionism.

Out of the Box
11-17-2008, 03:13 AM
The point being that secular Judaism is not the same as Zionism.

I'm not saying that all secular Jews are zionists and that all zionists are secular Jews. I'm merely stating that zionism as an ideology is a secular equivalent of Judaism.

BlueAngel
11-17-2008, 03:37 PM
I'm not saying that all secular Jews are zionists and that all zionists are secular Jews. I'm merely stating that zionism as an ideology is a secular equivalent of Judaism.

Now that I've proven you wrong, you're saying that.

:rolleyes:

BeenThereDoneThat
11-18-2008, 12:49 AM
Laughing till my heart stops....:p

Out of the Box
11-18-2008, 04:12 AM
Now that I've proven you wrong, you're saying that.

I never claimed otherwise. Stop putting words in my mouth.

BlueAngel
11-18-2008, 10:09 PM
I never claimed otherwise. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Yes you did.

Another contradiction?

BeenThereDoneThat
11-19-2008, 01:50 AM
Sic him girl.

BlueAngel
11-19-2008, 06:52 PM
Sic him girl.

Oh, boy.

Yeah.

I really blasted him, didn't I?

I think "sic him" is more appropriately used as a command for a dog and that I am not.

Time=Now
11-20-2008, 06:23 AM
Why do they say it?

Because they are wrong. - It's like saying we never went to the moon because the flag was flapping.
Well, it's easier to believe than Reptilians...

BeenThereDoneThat
11-20-2008, 11:09 PM
They don't. God does.

BlueAngel
11-21-2008, 09:31 PM
They don't. God does.

God doesn't run the world.

The Zionist JEWS do.

Out of the Box
11-24-2008, 04:32 AM
Are you all idiots or do you just like to pretend you are?

BeenThereDoneThat
11-24-2008, 08:41 AM
Jews do not rule the world...God does.

Out of the Box
11-24-2008, 08:48 AM

Your "God" is an imaginary creature invented by Jews. ;)

BeenThereDoneThat
11-24-2008, 08:56 AM
Wrong again. Hey, be careful today, I suspect you will be having an accident.:cool:

Out of the Box
11-24-2008, 09:02 AM
Wrong again.

Says who? Your primitive and quite distasteful "holy" books?

Hey, be careful today, I suspect you will be having an accident.:cool:

Doubtful. I've been a pagan oposed to Judeo-Christian nonsense for quite some years now and I've never been happier or healthier. ;)

BeenThereDoneThat
11-24-2008, 07:40 PM
hey Pagan, lol, how did your day turn out?:eek:

BlueAngel
11-24-2008, 11:56 PM

For you to believe that GOD is sitting in heaven and conducting everything that occurs on our planet is insane.

GOD doesn't rule the world.

The ZIONIST JEWS and their puppets control the planet.

Out of the Box
11-25-2008, 03:24 AM
hey Pagan, lol, how did your day turn out?:eek:

Quite well actually. :D

BeenThereDoneThat
11-25-2008, 07:52 AM
I think ya all just hate Jews. Your choice, but don't say you weren't warned about being erased.It is conspititors of this type that are the problem on earth.

Glad to hear you are still around box cutter.

Out of the Box
11-25-2008, 09:07 AM
I think ya all just hate Jews. Your choice, but don't say you weren't warned about being erased.It is conspititors of this type that are the problem on earth.

I don't hate people.

Hate is a primitive emotion. An intelligent and educated person should be able to disassociate his understanding of the world from such primitive emotions. In fact, an intelligent and educated person should be able to observe, analyse and judge the world without allowing his emotions to interfere at all. In geopolitical studies, emotions are ballast.

Nevertheless, Jews are an obvious threat to this world for reasons explained by distinguished authors such as Benjamin Friedman, Israel Shahak, Israel Shamir, Norman Finkelstein, Kevin Mac Donald, ... Do note that of all authors I mentioned only one was not a Jew himself.

Glad to hear you are still around box cutter.

:D

BeenThereDoneThat
11-25-2008, 12:16 PM
Whatever. Break a leg box boy..:D

BlueAngel
11-25-2008, 07:46 PM
If GOD is controlling the world, I think he should be fired and, at this point, if I were him, I would probably be ashamed of my work.

BeenThereDoneThat
11-25-2008, 08:25 PM
well, that defines who you really are then:eek:, doesnt it satan. Get thee behind me.:p

BlueAngel
11-25-2008, 08:42 PM
well, that defines who you really are then:eek:, doesnt it satan. Get thee behind me.:p

It's satire.

Get it?

Just because I don't believe GOD controls the acts of every human being or orchestrates every event on the planet doesn't necessitate that you refer to me as SATAN.

GOD is within each of us and WE all make up the planet.

This is the extent to which he controls the world because he cannot control our actions.

BeenThereDoneThat
11-26-2008, 11:50 AM
Do you have shame then BA?

BlueAngel
11-26-2008, 12:47 PM
Do you have shame then BA?

This is the second time you have inquired of me as to whether or not I have shame.

Is this what you are referencing?

I DO NOT feel ashamed of the fact that I was brutalized by sadistic pigs.

Irishox
11-26-2008, 11:40 PM
Many times when this issue comes up , there is an aspect that is clearly overlooked by many people.

There is a large factor of so called Jewish control in the world today, but those Jews are actually fake.

When Columbus set sail for the new world, the largest Jewish population was in Spain; the Sephardic Jews. These Jews were real, or what you would refer to as Semetic. It just so happens that when Columbus was preparing to leave, the queen of Spain influence the king to expel all the Sephardim from the country. At that time, the Jews spread throughout the middle east, with the most of them winding up in the Ottomen Empire. The Ottomen ruler welcomed them, because of what they had to offer the empire (literature, arts, craftsmenship).

It was several centuries later that a large number of white europeans migrated into the empire (regradless of what any conspiracy or so called history documentary claims, the actual whereabouts of their origin is still unproven. It is however believed that they were expelled or made not welcome from where ever). At that time, Ottomen rule allowed no athiest or non muslim and jewish sects to exist within the empire. It was then when the new settlers converted to judaism.

Not to go on for ever as if I was quoting a book, it was some time later when these converts took on the title of Ashkenazi Jews. These are in fact the jews that we are talking about here. Yet they are not Semetic or can be considered an Israelite by any means. The conversion was simply used for means of survival and has been used to this day to identify themselves with the ideal of God's favored people.

BlueAngel
11-27-2008, 12:12 AM
Many times when this issue comes up , there is an aspect that is clearly overlooked by many people.

There is a large factor of so called Jewish control in the world today, but those Jews are actually fake.

When Columbus set sail for the new world, the largest Jewish population was in Spain; the Sephardic Jews. These Jews were real, or what you would refer to as Semetic. It just so happens that when Columbus was preparing to leave, the queen of Spain influence the king to expel all the Sephardim from the country. At that time, the Jews spread throughout the middle east, with the most of them winding up in the Ottomen Empire. The Ottomen ruler welcomed them, because of what they had to offer the empire (literature, arts, craftsmenship).

It was several centuries later that a large number of white europeans migrated into the empire (regradless of what any conspiracy or so called history documentary claims, the actual whereabouts of their origin is still unproven. It is however believed that they were expelled or made not welcome from where ever). At that time, Ottomen rule allowed no athiest or non muslim and jewish sects to exist within the empire. It was then when the new settlers converted to judaism.

Not to go on for ever as if I was quoting a book, it was some time later when these converts took on the title of Ashkenazi Jews. These are in fact the jews that we are talking about here. Yet they are not Semetic or can be considered an Israelite by any means. The conversion was simply used for means of survival and has been used to this day to identify themselves with the ideal of God's favored people.

Fake Jews?

So-called Jews?

Please tell us what a FAKE JEW and/or so-called JEW is.

Irishox
11-27-2008, 12:34 AM
Please tell us what a FAKE JEW and/or so-called JEW is.

It's kind of just how I put it. The Ashkenazi Jews became Jews simply for the sake of survival. They did not at that time, nor do they today, adhere to any aspect of the faith. Many Orthodox Jews refer to the Ashkenazi's as fake or non-semetic. I'm not going to claim that I know the ins and outs of a Orthodox's or Ashkenazi's thoughts and ideals; I am not Jewish. I was just trying to make a point regarding the thought of every religeous following that has members who are truly not of that faith. People claim to be Christians that really aren't, people claim to be muslims that really aren't (by faith standards). In this case, there are people who claim to be Jewish that really aren't (again, by faith standard).

BlueAngel
11-27-2008, 12:39 AM
It's kind of just how I put it. The Ashkenazi Jews became Jews simply for the sake of survival. They did not at that time, nor do they today, adhere to any aspect of the faith. Many Orthodox Jews refer to the Ashkenazi's as fake or non-semetic. I'm not going to claim that I know the ins and outs of a Orthodox's or Ashkenazi's thoughts and ideals; I am not Jewish. I was just trying to make a point regarding the thought of every religeous following that has members who are truly not of that faith. People claim to be Christians that really aren't, people claim to be muslims that really aren't (by faith standards). In this case, there are people who claim to be Jewish that really aren't (again, by faith standard).

That's not how you put it.

You said they're fake JEWS and/or so-called JEWS.

That's all you said.

They're JEWS; ZIONIST JEWS and they certainly don't claim to be Christian, Muslim and/or otherwise.

Whether they're fake or not they still control the world and proclaim to be JEWISH.

BeenThereDoneThat
11-27-2008, 09:46 AM
This is the second time you have inquired of me as to whether or not I have shame.

Is this what you are referencing?

I DO NOT feel ashamed of the fact that I was brutalized by sadistic pigs.
you wrote: "GOD is within each of us and WE all make up the planet.

This is the extent to which he controls the world because he cannot control our actions"

and of course after saying this:"If GOD is controlling the world, I think he should be fired and, at this point, if I were him, I would probably be ashamed of my work."

I was asking, since you feel God should be ashamed, fired and ridiculed: If we are all God in the earth if you had no shame. I personally am ashamed of my fellow beings. I was nort referencing anything but what you said.

Peace starts with people not anylising all the parts of God, but in viewing him as a whole. I am not ashamed of God, or his Plan, and yes, I believe he rules theworld. If one person believes in him, then he rules. You can not take that from me.

May I ask Why you HATE the Jews so much when you are not one?
If you believe in God so much, why belittle him or people who believe in him?
I think you have no insight to the truth and only want to incorporate pitty in your life , as if you are the only victim BA. Please stop refering to Bruce in every damned thread. Get a life. I ask if you have no shame?

There is a response for you when you actually figure that one out. YOU ARE NOT A SAINT!

Do you want peace at all in the world, and will you ever stop acting like a scholar on every topic? I am ashamed that I ever came to this forum, mostly because of you and your endless attack on me. Please stop Quoting me or I will post every damn contradiction you have ever posted, you damned troll.YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED, because I think you are a witch, if not satan .
I am not Christian as you know, so I will judge you as mine enemy. Get thee behind me BA, Angel of light, or satan, which ever you prefer. You are just an evil one, in my opinion.

BeenThereDoneThat
11-27-2008, 09:52 AM
Thanks Irishox for that info, I will look further into that matter and try to understand that aspect of what a Jew that runs the world is from all things I have learned. I think most are just jealous of the Jews, in that they still do not follow Christ.

I think that the conspiracy criers that say Jews run the world have no clue to the fact that God made all and has absolute view/control of what is happening. Unless BA is a God and understands all of the facts(i know she is not) she can not identify with or understand God or his chosen people.I suggest he chose them because they are not crazy in the head like most manifest, self righteous, judgemental Christians who think that they are angels, or faultless. He does not commit and is not reponsible for acts of crime against anyone. He may not be what any of us expect, all the same, he rules my heart and is Creator of all. Thanks again for the valuable info.:cool:

BlueAngel
11-28-2008, 09:56 PM
you wrote: "GOD is within each of us and WE all make up the planet.

This is the extent to which he controls the world because he cannot control our actions"

and of course after saying this:"If GOD is controlling the world, I think he should be fired and, at this point, if I were him, I would probably be ashamed of my work."

It was a JOKE!!!!

I was asking, since you feel God should be ashamed, fired and ridiculed: If we are all God in the earth if you had no shame. I personally am ashamed of my fellow beings. I was nort referencing anything but what you said.

Peace starts with people not anylising all the parts of God, but in viewing him as a whole. I am not ashamed of God, or his Plan, and yes, I believe he rules theworld. If one person believes in him, then he rules. You can not take that from me.

May I ask Why you HATE the Jews so much when you are not one?
If you believe in God so much, why belittle him or people who believe in him?
I think you have no insight to the truth and only want to incorporate pitty in your life , as if you are the only victim BA. Please stop refering to Bruce in every damned thread. Get a life. I ask if you have no shame?

I don't HATE JEWS! I don't refer to Springsteen in every damn thread, you do! As you just demonstrated for US. NO SHAME!

There is a response for you when you actually figure that one out. YOU ARE NOT A SAINT!

I NEVER said I was a saint.

Do you want peace at all in the world, and will you ever stop acting like a scholar on every topic? I am ashamed that I ever came to this forum, mostly because of you and your endless attack on me. Please stop Quoting me or I will post every damn contradiction you have ever posted, you damned troll.YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED, because I think you are a witch, if not satan .

No. I will never stop acting like a scholar on every topic. Oh, yeah, blame your shame on me. If you post, I will quote. Go ahead, post every contradiction I have ever posted. Is that a threat or a promise? Oh, here we go with the I should be ashamed again. Ashamed of what?

I am not Christian as you know, so I will judge you as mine enemy. Get thee behind me BA, Angel of light, or satan, which ever you prefer. You are just an evil one, in my opinion.

We know you're not a Christian. You've repeated that about 500 times for us. I think you're SATAN!! I could care less if you judge me as your enemy. That is your choice. How ridiculous. First, I'm SATAN, now I'm a witch and an evil one. Yeah, that's what my husband and children see me as, too. Get real, pal.

I'm commenting inside the box and not outsideofthebox.

P.S. Stop with the ME attaching you sthick, already. It doesn't fly. People have differing opinions and if you think that is attacking you then you shouldn't be posting on this forum. Besides, pal, you're the attacker.

BlueAngel
11-28-2008, 10:16 PM
Oh, yeah, Beentheredonethat, every morning before my husband leaves for work he hands me my broomstick.

My kids kiss me good-bye and tell me I'm Satan and an evil one.

YOU are not in a position to judge me or anyone else.

You don't KNOW me.

Those are THINGS that would be said by a CONTROLLER to a victim incarcerated in a mind control "cult."

You behave like a child with your name-calling.

If you don't want to be quoted then I suggest you not post here.

BeenThereDoneThat
11-29-2008, 09:40 AM
get off it all ready/ God rules the world, not the Jews/and whatever BA.

BlueAngel
11-29-2008, 11:54 AM

I'm not on anything.

BlueAngel
11-29-2008, 09:41 PM

You are a PIG to continue to insinuate that I should be ashamed of what sadistic pigs inflicted upon me.

Go back to your pig pen and slob around in the filth some more.

You filthy pig.