PDA

View Full Version : 12/21/12 hoax?

TrojanMan
05-05-2008, 04:33 PM
Its not going to happen on that date, simply because it says in the bible that nobody knows the day or the hour. So if you believe there will be a rapture; that means you believe in the bible's word; So you have to also believe what the bible saying about nobody knowing the day or the hour. So all the preachers the mayans; weavers are wrong because they have to be; because the bible says so. There is no believing in part of the bible (believing that there will be a rapture) but not believing the other part (not beleiving that nobody knows the day or the hour) you have to believe in the whole thing. And the bible clearly says nobody knows the day or the hour so everyone chill out already. I think this is a plan to have people stop believing in vhristianity, made by the devil, so when the date 12/21/12 comes and nothing happens, the amount of people who believe with decrease. SO stop passing on this untrue hoax?

How much sense would it make for the whole world to know the day the rapture is coming? think about it.

TrojanMan
05-05-2008, 04:33 PM
another way this is a conspiracy; is that the people who are preaching this mess are cashing in.

redrat11
05-05-2008, 05:20 PM
No one is going to be raptured from Earth, that's a mis-interpretation of the Bible used to fool gullible Christians into believing there somehow worthy of HEAVENLY ASCENT WITH THE ANGELIC REALM, only 144,000 will go there. The rest of us will remain on Earth to reclaim the Earthly Paradise as set forth in motion by GOD. earth will always be home.

KennyWally
05-05-2008, 06:01 PM
" that's a mis-interpretation of the Bible used to fool gullible Christians "

Well not to just be disagreeable but,

I say it [ rapture ] is an intentional twist , as opposed to an honest mistranslation.

TrojanMan
05-05-2008, 06:37 PM
No one is going to be raptured from Earth, that's a mis-interpretation of the Bible used to fool gullible Christians into believing there somehow worthy of HEAVENLY ASCENT WITH THE ANGELIC REALM, only 144,000 will go there. The rest of us will remain on Earth to reclaim the Earthly Paradise as set forth in motion by GOD. earth will always be home.
your wrong, the jewish bible that says only 144,000 will go there is wrong. Everyone who accepts jesus as thier lord and savior and works to fulfill gods plan for them will go to heavan. God wouldn't make heaven have a limited space, how stupid is that. YOUR TOTALLY WRONG!

redrat11
05-06-2008, 11:09 AM
your wrong, the jewish bible that says only 144,000 will go there is wrong. Everyone who accepts jesus as thier lord and savior and works to fulfill gods plan for them will go to heavan. God wouldn't make heaven have a limited space, how stupid is that. YOUR TOTALLY WRONG!

144,000 people is alot??? but really, I need to read my BIBLE more to be sure. You say the Jewish Bible, what r u talking about? The old testament, and the new testament, make up the entire BIBLE.

redrat11
05-06-2008, 11:13 AM
" that's a mis-interpretation of the Bible used to fool gullible Christians "

Well not to just be disagreeable but,

I say it [ rapture ] is an intentional twist , as opposed to an honest mistranslation.

Yes, Kenny Wally, there are many SATANIC versions of the Bible, and scripture that has been polluted.

TrojanMan
05-06-2008, 01:41 PM
Where in the bible does it say only 144,000 will get in? I want to read that part.

ResourceKit
06-24-2008, 01:08 PM
Interesting date "12/21/12", I do think it is a hoax and just a way to have other "cash-in" on playing with individuals minds. The "judgement day" was never disclosed. It was mentioned in the bible that it was coming but never the date. Bibles have been written and rewritten over the centuries and human interpretations play a "big key" in the translations. So really, unless you were there during the life of Christ and heard what he said, it is hard to conclude.

For example, have you played the game with others where you tell them a sentence and then ask them to wisper it to another person and that person is to wisper it to another person...and so on...and by the time it gets to the 20th person, the sentence is totally different.
Just think about how many people the translation has gone through since after the death of Christ!

Just my opinion.

lost in space
06-24-2008, 01:29 PM
Who Are You To Tell Ppl That You Are Only Allowed To Beleive The Whole Or Nothing When It Comes To Beleif In The Bible. The Creator Of The Book. U Cant B Like That Dude

dervishmadwhirler
06-25-2008, 07:29 AM
Hmm,there is NOTHING in the bible that suggests the date 21-12-2112, is there?
21-12-2012 is a date that is, in several different cultures, the date of the end of this current cycle.Hopi and maya prophecy, for instance.
Also, the ethno-botanist and visionary Terence Mc Kenna's 'time wave zero' points towards this date.
I believe the bible is a bunch of hogwash. Because it has been borrowed from an older text, and that has been borrowed from an even older text, etc..

I believe that the date signifies a polarity change in an alignement of our solar system; moving us into a different set of stellar influences.

questioner
09-06-2009, 01:43 PM
so you believe that 12/21/12 is a hoax and you believe that, "date signifies a polarity change in an alignement of our solar system" will occur seems to be pretty much the same thing. what do you think will happen if there is a polarity change? I think you can pretty much say goodnight to everything as it is today.

dervishmadwhirler
09-06-2009, 01:56 PM
so you believe that 12/21/12 is a hoax and you believe that, "date signifies a polarity change in an alignement of our solar system" will occur seems to be pretty much the same thing. what do you think will happen if there is a polarity change? I think you can pretty much say goodnight to everything as it is today.
No, I think the Bible is a hoax...wasnt that clear?
What I feel will happen is a radical change in human consciousness, at the least, and possibly even nothing at all; I will see when the time is there.
What I do know, is that I created my own Universe...a timeless, endless thing, so I actually dont have any real fear...