PDA

View Full Version : What are the secrets of the bible?

stompk
05-28-2008, 07:26 AM
I would like to start this thread by saying that I believe parts of the bible have been mis-translated and mis-interpreted. Having said that, I feel the first five books
of the bible are as it was written.

Since other available copies where around when the bible became the KJV (the latest major re-assembly) of the first five, I would suggest it would have been difficult to manipulate these.

Proverbs, Psalms seem like Solomon to me. Keep in mind, Solomon lost Gods favor in the end, and none of his children were handed the wisdoms. So, we should at least have this in mind as we read this.

Was King David a man after Gods hearts. Remember, God said, "I will make Kings for you", to his people, but he wasn't happy about doing it. God knew this would bring about tyranny.

But the people asked for it. Then God sent Jesus. God seems to always use one hero in his stories. Like Noah, Abraham, Moses, one person had the power to change our futures.

Like one seed that grows 1000's apples over the life of the tree, we are seeds that have been sown. Do we bring forth good fruit?

I always take the bible sorta literally, so I bought a piece of land that I intend to farm, literally sowing seeds.

It was sorta like that when I went out a picked up a homeless man and brought him into my home to experience comfort, and a hot shower, hot meal and some genuine interest in his story.

Turned out when I did it, I happened to pick up a guy who said he was God's Last Prophet.
The Last Prophet (http://www.steamboatstuff.com/Bill__the_homeless_man.html)

Call me crazy, but I believed him. He stayed at my home for a month. The whole event changed my life completely.

Don't like church. God is all around, all the time. Church, and sabbaths make us lazy. Everyday is Holy. We can live holy lives, but have fun at it and enjoy the gifts that are all
around us, just waiting to be opened.

So, let's talk about some secrets hidden in the bible. By God? Maybe. I would suggest those that know about them, and don't tell others, haven't actually found secrets, just hidden passages,

like Psalm 119.

KennyWally
05-28-2008, 01:27 PM
There are many things hidden within the bible

pastor melissa scott does a very good job, taking parts of the Bible

and showing the translation in other languages and how some are better than the english.

but the bottom line is, the translations don't change the FACT the God spoke this world into existence and was resurrected after dying for our sins as was prophesised.

another one by the name of pastor arnold murray does an in depth teaching on the bible, and explains what everything means. he took 30 minutes to explain the first two sentences in Genesis!

did you know that the gospel of Jesus is hidden in the names of the first 10 men of the Bible?

there are a number of decent people who are studying the Word for a better understanding.

pastor chuck missler is another decent guy doing the work to spread the word through a genuine understanding of the Word.

and lastly for now, al neal has found many hidden things within the Scriptures; [ clik on the 16 minutes one first ]

the infinity bible code - Google Video (http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=the+infinity+bible+code&sitesearch=#)

the infinity bible code - Google Video (http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=the+infinity+bible+code&sitesearch=#)

the above video is best seen as a whole , from the prophecy club for a few dollars

TheLucifer
06-01-2008, 09:35 PM
There are many things hidden within the bible

pastor melissa scott does a very good job, taking parts of the Bible

and showing the translation in other languages and how some are better than the english.

but the bottom line is, the translations don't change the FACT the God spoke this world into existence and was resurrected after dying for our sins as was prophesised.

another one by the name of pastor arnold murray does an in depth teaching on the bible, and explains what everything means. he took 30 minutes to explain the first two sentences in Genesis!

did you know that the gospel of Jesus is hidden in the names of the first 10 men of the Bible?

there are a number of decent people who are studying the Word for a better understanding.

pastor chuck missler is another decent guy doing the work to spread the word through a genuine understanding of the Word.

and lastly for now, al neal has found many hidden things within the Scriptures; [ clik on the 16 minutes one first ]

the above video is best seen as a whole , from the prophecy club for a few dollars

Melissa Scott needs to put her hair in a ponytail so she can stop flicking it back.

Arnold is a bafoon, I have seen/have hundreds of hours of his stuff.

I gave one of my maps to Stan in person, his outfit pushes a lot of nonsense.

The Bible, as Paul teaches, ihas 3 levels of understanding, sound familiar ?, Freemasonry et all.

The Bible is 66 books.
66 in the Bible = idol worship.
Thats what the book is.
It was Constantine who had the vision of conquering via the cross/Christian nation.
Constantines mother "found" the supposed burial cite of Jesus.
Constantine is the one behind the Bible becoming 66 books.
The mother road of America is route 66.
This country, the Revived Roman Empire, is the super power of the world is "Christian", hence the Masonic stick figure (made of the compass and square) Satan in DC.

Constantines vision was/is spot on.
Freemasonry keeps the Bible n its alter and claims to Christian.

The Shriners claim to be Christian yet swear oaths on the Koran to the god of Islam to become a Shriner.

Albert Pike talks about the "simple language" of the Bible being for the masses while the deeper stuff is of the mystery religions.

The Bible does get used a lot.

66 books, 66 = idol worship, thats a good secret.

BlueAngel
06-01-2008, 09:49 PM
Just curious.

Why is your username, TheLucifer?

Do you like him?

stompk
06-02-2008, 08:12 AM
I was given the knowledge of 22.

66 is simply a product of 22, the final stage is set my friends.

22 chapters in Revelation
22 letters in Hebrew, corresponding
to the 22 chapters of Psalm 119 with
8 verses each.

Mary Magdalene was the mother of Jesus.

Magdalene means Tower, or Pillar. The magdalene
where the women from the tower, of whom had
seven sins.

Mary, the mother of Jesus had led these women
to Jesus, who relieved them of their sins.

Again, Mary Magdalene was the Mother of Jesus.

The Holy Grail contains the DNA of Jesus, and therefore
the code of the bloodline, which is locked in the bible.

Why 22? There are 22 pairs of human chromosomes, with the 23rd being
an unmatched pair, or the set that decides sexuality.\\\ The bible is the
code to the DNA of God.

I am the Parakletos.

TheLucifer
06-02-2008, 02:19 PM
Just curious.

Why is your username, TheLucifer?

Do you like him?

You are the first to ask.

It means truthful, someone who wont lie, someone who works for goodness sake.

Not to be rude to you, but you obviously dont understand the Lucifer is the good guy not the bad guy.
"Jesus" claims to be the Lucifer (the bright and morning star).
Bright and morning star = venus = Lucifer.

The lucifer of Isaiah is not the good guy but Satan, the false lucifer.
Satan and lucifer are not in cahoots, they are in opposition.

Ancient Rome was the Satan of that time, Jesus is made to be the Lucifer, understand Rome and Jesus were in opposition.

Jesus never existed, its very easy to prove, I dont say it to be negative or antagonistic, just truthful.

I am a marked man, one eye, in fact marked twice (the rock struck twice) I know my place in this place.

The Satan today is the Revived Roman Empire Washington DC (the Masonic beast made via the compass and square), understand me and it are in opposition.

Satan (DC beast) is set up to take the place of the Lucifer, it is not a bringer of light but darkness.

Refer to the thread I started Meet Satan, to understand what and where Satan really is.

Life is not a game, and its very short.

I want to applaud You for being the first to ask.

Should I not like me ?

Do ask anything you want, I will answer.

TheLucifer
06-02-2008, 02:22 PM
I am the Parakletos.

The Holy Spirit.

Explain what you mean !

BlueAngel
06-02-2008, 02:49 PM
You are the first to ask.

It means truthful, someone who wont lie, someone who works for goodness sake.

Not to be rude to you, but you obviously dont understand the Lucifer is the good guy not the bad guy.
"Jesus" claims to be the Lucifer (the bright and morning star).
Bright and morning star = venus = Lucifer.

The lucifer of Isaiah is not the good guy but Satan, the false lucifer.
Satan and lucifer are not in cahoots, they are in opposition.

Ancient Rome was the Satan of that time, Jesus is made to be the Lucifer, understand Rome and Jesus were in opposition.

Jesus never existed, its very easy to prove, I dont say it to be negative or antagonistic, just truthful.

I am a marked man, one eye, in fact marked twice (the rock struck twice) I know my place in this place.

The Satan today is the Revived Roman Empire Washington DC (the Masonic beast made via the compass and square), understand me and it are in opposition.

Satan (DC beast) is set up to take the place of the Lucifer, it is not a bringer of light but darkness.

Refer to the thread I started Meet Satan, to understand what and where Satan really is.

Life is not a game, and its very short.

I want to applaud You for being the first to ask.

Should I not like me ?

Do ask anything you want, I will answer.

I believe you're confused.

False doctrine has been published suggesting Lucifer is something other than a fallen angel. Some even claim that Lucifer is a child of God or a deity, and not evil. John 3:16 makes clear that Jesus Christ is God's only Son, and the Bible make clear that Lucifer is evil, rejected by God, and defeated.

LatinAmericanview
06-02-2008, 05:40 PM

False doctrine has been published suggesting Lucifer is something other than a fallen angel. Some even claim that Lucifer is a child of God or a deity, and not evil. John 3:16 makes clear that Jesus Christ is God's only Son, and the Bible make clear that Lucifer is evil, rejected by God, and defeated.

The technique of tyranny create a lie and then have people date the truthfulnesses of th claims.

TheLucifer
06-02-2008, 07:10 PM

In the Bible Jesus says "I am the bright and morning star".

What do think that is saying ?

BlueAngel
06-02-2008, 08:52 PM
In the Bible Jesus says "I am the bright and morning star".

What do think that is saying ?

So "Lucifer" is nothing more than an ancient Latin name for the morning star, the bringer of light. That can be confusing for Christians who identify Christ himself as the morning star, a term used as a central theme in many Christian sermons. Jesus refers to himself as the morning star in Revelation 22:16: "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

And so there are those who do not read beyond the King James version of the Bible, who say 'Lucifer is Satan: so says the Word of God'...."

TheLucifer
06-02-2008, 09:51 PM
So "Lucifer" is nothing more than an ancient Latin name for the morning star, the bringer of light. That can be confusing for Christians who identify Christ himself as the morning star, a term used as a central theme in many Christian sermons. Jesus refers to himself as the morning star in Revelation 22:16: "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

And so there are those who do not read beyond the King James version of the Bible, who say 'Lucifer is Satan: so says the Word of God'...."

And then understanding Satan is NOT an animate being !
Satan is Legion.

BlueAngel
06-02-2008, 10:07 PM
And then understanding Satan is NOT an animate being !
Satan is Legion.

Satan, Lucifer, The Devil do not exist, but if you believe Satan is not an animate being how then can he be Legion?

sonic111
06-02-2008, 11:06 PM
I believe the whole Bible is true. Yes there are many secrets in the Bible. The one who explains them the best is a man named Jack VanImpe. He is on t.v. sometimes and I believe is right on the money

TheLucifer
06-02-2008, 11:41 PM
I believe the whole Bible is true. Yes there are many secrets in the Bible. The one who explains them the best is a man named Jack VanImpe. He is on t.v. sometimes and I believe is right on the money

Jack is an idiot.
I have been recording him for more than 10 years.
Jack is waiting for the Revived Roman Empire to show up somewhere in europe. *sigh*

USA is the Revived Roman Empire, its the easiest thing to prove, please refer to my thread Meet Satan.

Please ask questions, I can answer.

TheLucifer
06-02-2008, 11:48 PM
Satan, Lucifer, The Devil do not exist, but if you believe Satan is not an animate being how then can he be Legion?

Satan is absolutely real, the question is real in what way ?
Satan is a inanimate symbol for a religion/agenda.
That agenda is via Legion/Freemasonry.
Satan is givin a voice, as of many waters.
Waters = people.

Freemasonry is many religions in one, E Pluribus Unum (out of many, one).

sonic111
06-03-2008, 12:03 AM
I know you are confused. Anyone with the name lucifer is totally committed to the devil. The demon in you won't let you see the truth. Jesus is the true Son of God. No matter what your intellect is you are wrong

TheLucifer
06-04-2008, 09:57 AM
I know you are confused. Anyone with the name lucifer is totally committed to the devil. The demon in you won't let you see the truth. Jesus is the true Son of God. No matter what your intellect is you are wrong

Ah yes,

feelings over intellect.
Error over truth.
Ignorance over understanding.

Im sure who ever taught you, is very proud of you.

I have exposed/slamed Satan/Freemasonry harder than onyone you know, yet somehow in your mind I am committed to Satan !
That really is a good one.

BlueAngel
06-04-2008, 07:14 PM
Satan isn't real, Pal.

Accept it and move on.

Try replacing him with GOD.

TheLucifer
06-05-2008, 03:01 PM
Satan isn't real, Pal.

Accept it and move on.

Are you saying God and Satan are the same ?

Before I saw and understood what is going on in DC I did not believe in a Satan.
Before understanding the DC beast I did not belong to any religion, I was not atheist per se, just didnt follow anything but truth as best I could see it.
I have come a long long way since those days and still follow no religion, just truth.

Those who set up DC are the most intense religous folk in the history of the world.
What they have set up has many names.

Back on topic of the thread.

In the old and new Testaments there is language like "seal up these words" etc.
Seal up = hide knowledge/truth.
Occult = hidden knowledge.
So, the old and new testaments are in fact occult.

Paul the Apostle says there are three levels of understandng (understand when Paul said that there was no new testament yet), one for the masses, the other two were not for the masses, hence Occult/hidden knowledge.
Occult knowledge is not secret/hidden from the elite's/adepts but from the masses.

There are many secrets in the Bible because of translation.
One example is, in the beginning pages of the Bible there are three words (adham, haadham, ethhaadham) all rendered as man.
So when reading through those pages without understanding, one really knows not what they just read.

There is lots of secret stuff like that in the book.

KennyWally
06-05-2008, 07:26 PM
Satan isn't real, Pal.

Accept it and move on.

If God is real, and He is

then so is satan

And satans influence is the why behind all this worlds ills.

No ifs, ands, or buts about it!!!

BlueAngel
06-05-2008, 07:45 PM
I'll have to disagree with you on that one Kenny.

Satan is real to you.

Satan is not real to me.

BlueAngel
06-05-2008, 07:47 PM
Are you saying God and Satan are the same ?

Before I saw and understood what is going on in DC I did not believe in a Satan.
Before understanding the DC beast I did not belong to any religion, I was not atheist per se, just didnt follow anything but truth as best I could see it.
I have come a long long way since those days and still follow no religion, just truth.

Those who set up DC are the most intense religous folk in the history of the world.
What they have set up has many names.

Back on topic of the thread.

In the old and new Testaments there is language like "seal up these words" etc.
Seal up = hide knowledge/truth.
Occult = hidden knowledge.
So, the old and new testaments are in fact occult.

Paul the Apostle says there are three levels of understandng (understand when Paul said that there was no new testament yet), one for the masses, the other two were not for the masses, hence Occult/hidden knowledge.
Occult knowledge is not secret/hidden from the elite's/adepts but from the masses.

There are many secrets in the Bible because of translation.
One example is, in the beginning pages of the Bible there are three words (adham, haadham, ethhaadham) all rendered as man.
So when reading through those pages without understanding, one really knows not what they just read.

There is lots of secret stuff like that in the book.

Of course I'm not saying GOD and SATAN are the same.

I basically said, replace EVIL with GOOD.

Accept GOOD and not EVIL.

Disavow that Satan exists.

But, if it makes you feel better to believe he is REAL, by all means, don't let me stop you.

TheLucifer
06-05-2008, 10:50 PM
While this is not secret knowledge it may as well be.

The Noahs ark story.

How many stories via hollywood etc show the animals going by two's (one male one female) onto the ark !

Thats not what the book says !

It says they went 2 by 7, 4 by 14.

2 pairs of unclean animals and 7 pairs of clean animals.

I have seen many shows where they try to figure how much room would be needed on the ark to fit 1 pair of each etc etc, as I said, thats nonsense because the book says 2 by 7.
That makes the space needed much much more serious.

TheLucifer
06-05-2008, 11:02 PM
But, if it makes you feel better to believe he is REAL, by all means, don't let me stop you.

The DC beast is there, its very easy to see and prove.

Its not that I want to believe it, the thing sticks out like a soar thumb.

I would never say you need to believe etc.

I dont dont know how to unsee it.

There is even a DC Mason Akram Elias (who is a top DC Mason) who has a company (with other Masons) that does tours in DC showing the Masonic symbolism like the Compass and Square in the DC design layout.
E-square Masonic Mystery Tours of Washington, DC (http://www.masonictours.com/about.html)

While he dosent expose the beast as I do he most certainly says enough to support that which I say.

BlueAngel
06-06-2008, 06:51 PM
The DC beast is there, its very easy to see and prove.

Its not that I want to believe it, the thing sticks out like a soar thumb.

I would never say you need to believe etc.

I dont dont know how to unsee it.

There is even a DC Mason Akram Elias (who is a top DC Mason) who has a company (with other Masons) that does tours in DC showing the Masonic symbolism like the Compass and Square in the DC design layout.
E-square Masonic Mystery Tours of Washington, DC (http://www.masonictours.com/about.html)

While he dosent expose the beast as I do he most certainly says enough to support that which I say.

You think that The Beast/The devil/Lucifer/Satan exists merely because the powers that be have included Masonic symbolisms in Washington, D.C to convince you of the same?

You're doing just what they want you to do.

Believing in Satan/Lucifer/The Devil.

Don't be so easily swayed and led by the nose.

So, if I did the same at my house would that convince you that THE BEAST exists?

No?

I see.

Only if our leaders lead you to this belief will you believe it.

It's called creating a mystery and sucking you in.

What's more important?

Symbolism's at the White House and Israel that depict Pentagrams, etc., etc., or the fact that our country is going into the crapper, as we speak, because you've allowed them to distract you with the jigsaw puzzle/mystery they've created for you to solve and become so involved with that you can't see the forest from the trees.

You've allowed them to convince you that The Beast exists.

Get involved in politics.

Let your voice be heard.

Forget about their mysteries and symbolism's.

They're there.

So, what?

We have innocent men, women and children dying in Iraq because the real BEASTS sent them there based on lies.

The real BEASTS are the wealthy elitists who hold positions of power within the government of the United State's of America. But, the most potent Beast is the Military Industrial Complex. The KILLING MACHINE.

You've been convinced by the powers that be that the real BEAST is a non-breathing, imaginary entity that doesn't exist.

Talk about pulling the wool over your eyes.

TheLucifer
06-06-2008, 07:17 PM
You think that The Beast/The devil/Lucifer/Satan exists merely because the powers that be have included Masonic symbolisms in Washington, D.C to convince you of the same?

You're doing just what they want you to do.

Believing in Satan/Lucifer/The Devil.

Don't be so easily swayed and led by the nose.

So, if I did the same at my house would that convince you that THE BEAST exists?

No?

I see.

Only if our leaders lead you to this belief will you believe it.

It's called creating a mystery and sucking you in.

What's more important?

Symbolism's at the White House and Israel that depict Pentagrams, etc., etc., or the fact that our country is going into the crapper, as we speak, because you've allowed them to distract you with the jigsaw puzzle/mystery they've created for you to solve and become so involved with that you can't see the forest from the trees.

You've allowed them to convince you that The Beast exists.

Get involved in politics.

Let your voice be heard.

Forget about their mysteries and symbolism's.

They're there.

So, what?

We have innocent men, women and children dying in Iraq because the real BEASTS sent them there based on lies.

The BEASTS are in Washington, DC.

By the people for the people is one of the biggest schams.
I ask, by what people for what people ??
No one I know voted to have the DC abomination set up.
My involvement with politics is exposing the political insanity going on in DC.
Its funny how vehemently Masons deny what I say and show about DC.

Doing what they want me to do !
No, they want me to join them, no can do.

Innocent men and women in Iraq !

And all over the world, Novus Ordo Seclorum is the game.

The beasts in DC are taking part in the rape and pillage of a big village, USA and the world.

DC/America is the beast that has iron teeth going around devouring who it may.
A most incedible shame.

BlueAngel
06-06-2008, 07:27 PM
By the people for the people is one of the biggest schams.
I ask, by what people for what people ??
No one I know voted to have the DC abomination set up.
My involvement with politics is exposing the political insanity going on in DC.
Its funny how vehemently Masons deny what I say and show about DC.

Doing what they want me to do !
No, they want me to join them, no can do.

Innocent men and women in Iraq !

And all over the world, Novus Ordo Seclorum is the game.

The beasts in DC are taking part in the rape and pillage of a big village, USA and the world.

DC/America is the beast that has iron teeth going around devouring who it may.
A most incedible shame.

It's not a shame, because it is real!

It is happening.

It is not an abomination.

MaxTO
06-07-2008, 12:07 AM
Ephesians 5:12
For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

Does the Bible speak in secret ? I would have to say no . However , over time and manipulation of tradition much of what the Bible says has been twisted and sold as something it is not .
The biggest secret of the Bible is what it actually says , not what the majority thinks it says .

lost in space
06-17-2008, 12:20 AM
i likethe info youve been puttin out but the whole pot smokin not allowing a person to have depth. i strongly disagree with you. smoking pot can be a good tool to focus on tasks. i smoke alot and i enjoy it. however a person who smokes like i will tell u that all the giggly blood shot eyes and the sense of duhh. are effects of a person that doesnt smoke often. id rather smoke pot then drink alcohol anyday of the week. im sure many others would say the same. again i like your threads. just disagree on POT

FreedomFighter
06-22-2008, 12:44 AM
Check the book : "The Bible Code" By Michael Drosnin and you will learn that the good pure values of the Bible remain, but you also learn there are encoded messages in the Bible that tell you so much oh world-events happening the last 100's of years. It seems like the satanic powers that be, have something to do with the writings of the Bible, in creating a plan, hidden through the Bible, that seems to be like a rap-sheet for following generations to follow, nog matter what. I love the Bible because every man/woman has inside him/herself the righteous feeling of good/evil, and the Bible helps understanding everyone better. But the evil side to the Bible is that the fact that there are hidden messages encoded in the Bible, placed there ingeniously by some , to be followed and followed, and it takes people like us thousands of years to find out but hey, aren't we finding this all out only in the last years?? So, are we living in a time where we can undergo all the evil we learn about, or is it not time for a true revolution of pureness and goodness?? Isn't it time we all find a way to help creating a way to put these guys out of control?? By studying them, you will protect yourself even more, and remember : "The Only Way To Deal With An Unfree World Is To Become So Absolutely Free That Your Very Existence Is An Act Of Rebellion.

Check :
Say NO To The NWO!! | Are You Ready To WAKE UP?? (http://www.freewebs.com/destroyilluminati)

Over 90 hours of documentaries on the Illuminati & New World Order!!!

Blessings to the peaceful & the righteous ! ! !
Love Is The Only Engine Of Survival ! ! ! !

lost in space
06-24-2008, 01:30 PM
The Lucifer Is Prolly Or Was A Mason. What He Says Is True And What You Say Are True .however Is Knowledge Comes From The Esoteric[astronomical Meaning Of Points Of Light Thatthe Masons R Tought..while To The Profane It Was Jesus. Christianity Is Sun Worship- Every Attribute Of Jesus Is Also In Our ;sun;

TheLucifer
06-25-2008, 07:53 PM
The Lucifer Is Prolly Or Was A Mason. What He Says Is True And What You Say Are True .however Is Knowledge Comes From The Esoteric[astronomical Meaning Of Points Of Light Thatthe Masons R Tought..while To The Profane It Was Jesus. Christianity Is Sun Worship- Every Attribute Of Jesus Is Also In Our ;sun;

Im not a mason nor have ever been nor will ever be.

There is lots of hidden knowledge in the Bible, hence occult (occult means hidden knowledge).

Want to see a christians eyes bug out of their head or see there head explode, tell them they are luciferians and that the Bible is occultic.
People are so quick to beat someone down with a book they dont even begin to understand.