PDA

View Full Version : Warning. Above Top Secret is a CIA/Freemason front!

stompk
06-02-2008, 08:00 AM
The "conspiracy" website called "Above Top Secret" is the largest conspiracy forum on the internet.

And there is some room for discussion there, with some hard working conspiracy researchers.

However, ATS is cleverly set up in forums where Secret Societies is seperated from the general conspiracy forum.

Now show me one conspiracy that doesn't involve a secret society.

So, I started a thread called, "If Freemasonry is not a secret society, then why does your thread get moved to the secret society forum if you mention them in your title"?

Immediately one of the government baphomet loving stooges sent my thread to the complaints forum.

So, I put the words in my signature, and wrote a thread called "The Conspiracy Against God"
and predicted I would be banned, which is what happened.

So, everyone who thinks ATS is doing a good thing, are a bunch of SUCKERS>

I know I was, but now I see the truth.

summerops77
06-07-2008, 10:03 PM
They are definitely government, however I think they are out of Britian making them more jurisdictionally under MI5.

I have even posted stuff that prisonplanet.com has censored - in fact I have posted so many things you can ALWAYS find a way to push their buttons enough to get censored. ATS is the absolute worst, they are always mixing the genuine with the fake, and it is effective in confusing the individual who has not spent considerable time researching.

mangaman
07-07-2008, 03:13 PM
WAIT so I have been trusting ATS all this time???

NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........

wow the illuminanti/NWO/Freemasons/CIA are involvled in so much stuff. I wish I knew how to hack so I could then hack the Pentagon Database and show everyone whats inside.

KennyWally
07-08-2008, 01:43 AM
I just watched a thread disappear over there, with no explanation given at all.

titled " Are the Jews the master race"

I didn't see any stupid comments prior to it being deleted

and I was actually surprised to see it, knowing how close they watch the discussions there.

I didn't bother to ask, cuz I knew it'd be a lame response or none at all.

My interest in the thread was to find out what people knew, or thought they knew about the subject.

I never got a chance to find out.

starwarp2000
05-03-2010, 09:46 AM
I did a trace route on ATS. the Node Name is listed and maintained by the government.

IP Address 213.206.128 213.206.129 213.206.130

Node Name Gov-bb21-lan-14 Gov-bb22-lan-15 Gov-bb23-lan-16

Location Langley, Virginia

MS 60

Network Used whois.nic.mil (for military network information)

It was difficult to get the IP Address, It was spoofed and looped over 9 times. Anyway Langley, Virginia is where the CIA headquarters is.

I'm more than concerned as i recently had my computer trashed while on that site.

Grim
05-03-2010, 11:16 AM
I can see why the threads got deleted and such.

kerry
05-04-2010, 12:46 PM
you know me.. you know i dont fake it.. i am a current member of above top secret forums.. and the first post in this thread is right on the money..
i seen this for myself. but i dont think it has to do with any govnorment. any UK forum is the same way.. its there way or not at all. i was in a religous forum. got bannd because i posted the truth from the bible. and my profile shows my religion as roman catholic.. post somthing thats true and not what the modorators want to see you get bannd.. this was a forum in the
catholiconline website

Grim
05-04-2010, 12:48 PM
People posting retarded rants and ignorant posts get banned.

You guys view these as conspiracies.

kerry
05-04-2010, 02:01 PM
i think you are your own
worst enimy

BlueAngel
05-04-2010, 09:01 PM
People posting retarded rants and ignorant posts get banned.

You guys view these as conspiracies.

If that were the case on CC, there wouldn't be any members.

:cool:

kerry
05-05-2010, 12:39 PM
I think I have bluenose pretty well figured out. He wants the forum to consist of high intellectuals promoting the forum to a higher standard. Kind of like upper class members like a college graduate maybe
if that was the case there would be no members

kerry
05-13-2010, 09:51 AM
i had the same problem with the catholic online forum
Catholic Online Forum • Index page (http://forum.catholic.org/)

seems when i posted somthing right out of the bible i was given a hard time. and followed with complaints like you dident put a period there and things loke that. what i did was copy and paste somthing out of the online bible.. thats when the admin started harassing me

starwarp2000
05-14-2010, 01:15 PM
i had the same problem with the catholic online forum
Catholic Online Forum • Index page (http://forum.catholic.org/)

seems when i posted somthing right out of the bible i was given a hard time. and followed with complaints like you dident put a period there and things loke that. what i did was copy and paste somthing out of the online bible.. thats when the admin started harassing me

Yes Kerry, they don't like you telling them what is right :)
Catholic priests are taught from seminary books written by other priests, only the Pope can read the Bible!
That is according to them :eek:

You and I both know that isn't the case.

In this world the closed minded idiots that run these sites are just in it for the glory. Anyone that comes along and shows them that their crap is just that, a big pile of steaming cow manure :D, get sent to purgatory.

Don't sweat it kiddo, you have plenty of friends on here, and we will listen to you all day:)

stompk
05-14-2010, 07:23 PM
Just got banned over there again. This would be the ninth time.

Here's their new ban sign.

http://i41.tinypic.com/xp7eqc.jpg

What Masonic Lodge did they steal that pedophile from?

BlueAngel
05-14-2010, 09:06 PM

Thanks for the update, but we don't really care how many times you've been banned from ATS.

Do you consider the amount of times you've been banned from a forum as a notch in your belt?

Leonardo has been banned from CC twelve times and counting under different user names and it's not because he adds anything of importance.

It's because he's a pest who adds nothing of importance.

And, you're certain that the man in the above picture is a pedophile because?

stompk
05-15-2010, 08:24 AM
You should either moderate, or participate in the forum. Not both. Are you going to ban me when I call you a raving lunatic?

BlueAngel
05-15-2010, 08:49 AM
You should either moderate, or participate in the forum. Not both. Are you going to ban me when I call you a raving lunatic?

I'll do both and, no, I won't ban you for calling me a raving lunatic.

starwarp2000
05-15-2010, 10:49 AM
Got banned about a week ago.
Have forwarded the death threats and other abuse they made to the relevant authorities.
That is a farce of course, as nothing will be done about it, how can you have the government watching the government?

Any, if i was you (or anybody else), i wouldn't go near that site for about another month, as i have heard, (from reliable sources) that they are about to be the victims of the biggest DDOS attack in Internet history!
So stay away from there unless you want your computer trashed.

Above the noise of crashing computers, you will hear me laughing loudly - It couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch of #$%#%#^%#'s.

stompk
05-15-2010, 11:23 AM
Have forwarded the death threats and other abuse they made to the relevant authorities.
That is a farce of course, as nothing will be done about it, how can you have the government watching the government?

Any, if i was you (or anybody else), i wouldn't go near that site for about another month, as i have heard, (from reliable sources) that they are about to be the victims of the biggest DDOS attack in Internet history!

Above the noise of crashing computers, you will hear me laughing loudly - It couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch of #$%#%#^%#'s.

I would get a kick out of that. I will take you advice, and stew on it. Thanks.

kerry
05-15-2010, 05:36 PM

i laffed myself to tears with that picture
he looks like my uncle nick ns

BlueAngel
05-17-2010, 07:48 PM

Could you kindly provide CC with the text of the death threats and other abuse you received from people over at ATS?

Thanks.

starwarp2000
05-18-2010, 10:35 AM
Could you kindly provide CC with the text of the death threats and other abuse you received from people over at ATS?

Thanks.

That would, if i am correct, constitute "Contempt of Court", in the investigation of that incident.
If, and only if, the matter is unresolved to "my sastisfaction", I would love to post those threats not only on here, but across the whole Internet.

kerry
05-18-2010, 11:41 AM
ok can somone give me more info on whats going on at ats. im a member there my user name there is kbeet. whats going on in there am i in any kind of tubble that dident happen yet by going in to ats. what do i not do why are you in trubble with ats how do i stay out of trubble should i quit ats tell me somthing

stompk
05-18-2010, 12:28 PM
ok can somone give me more info on whats going on at ats. im a member there my user name there is kbeet. whats going on in there am i in any kind of tubble that dident happen yet by going in to ats. what do i not do why are you in trubble with ats how do i stay out of trubble should i quit ats tell me somthing

Check out this link.
SHTF411.com • Connecting ATS to the Department of Defense[working research thread] (http://shtf411.com/connecting-ats-to-the-department-of-defense-working-research-thread-t569.html)

I wrote it a while ago, after some extensive research into ATS. The other member brought forth quite a bit of incriminating evidence.

starwarp2000
05-18-2010, 12:54 PM

Hi kerry,

I'm not one to detract from anyone's enjoyment of anything, so the best advice I can give you for going on ATS is, don't get involved in any debates over subjects, don't get flagged up (keep a low profile) and if they do attack you take a breather and leave for a while.

Without going into too many details of what is going on there lately, they have started a purge of all those people that would question the mainstream views of 'science', society and the governments.
It being a "Conspiracy" Site is a complete farce!

Anyway, just follow the above advice and you should be fine.

Cheers :)

kerry
05-18-2010, 06:02 PM
hooo hooo hoooo boy am i coing to have some fun an ats.
what can they do ban me.. long as i dont brake any law or say anything the law can hold agenst me i got some pretty embarrasing questions to use. b ut wait a min here. is like they are gov. but hey wait a minut here. dident one of you say its a uk based forum.. in war time canada inngland and the assuies. and others that have to do with such are a united uk which meens united kingdom. in peace time they are not known as the uk. so maybe we just shouldent worry about why they do things they could just be doing there job if you connect the dots. and maybe we shouldent interfare. do you see what im saying

BlueAngel
05-18-2010, 06:17 PM
That would, if i am correct, constitute "Contempt of Court", in the investigation of that incident.
If, and only if, the matter is unresolved to "my sastisfaction", I would love to post those threats not only on here, but across the whole Internet.

How would that be constituted as "contempt of court?"

starwarp2000
05-19-2010, 12:26 AM
How would that be constituted as "contempt of court?"

By the definition of "Contempt of Court": Any action which constitutes the spreading of evidence outside a courtroom and then having that evidence heard in a courtroom and expecting "justice".

From Wikipedia:

A finding of contempt of court may result from a failure to obey a lawful order of a court, showing disrespect for the judge, disruption of the proceedings through poor behavior, or publication of material deemed likely to jeopardize a fair trial (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_trial). A judge may impose sanctions such as a fine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fine_%28penalty%29) or jail (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jail) for someone found guilty of contempt of court. Judges in common law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_law) systems usually have more extensive power to declare someone in contempt than judges in civil law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_law_%28legal_system%29) systems.Contempt of court - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contempt_of_court)

kerry
05-19-2010, 07:23 PM
STOMPK
the rules of ats say i must post 20 times befor i can make my own thread
how can i see how many threads i have left to go

BlueAngel
05-19-2010, 09:22 PM
STOMPK

Do you mean:

How can I see how many posts I have left to go before I can start my own thread?

BlueAngel
05-19-2010, 09:22 PM
By the definition of "Contempt of Court": Any action which constitutes the spreading of evidence outside a courtroom and then having that evidence heard in a courtroom and expecting "justice".

From Wikipedia:

Contempt of court - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contempt_of_court)

So, you plan on sueing the b*stards?

Keep us posted.

starwarp2000
05-20-2010, 02:45 AM
STOMPK

On your profile page you will see how many posts you have made.
Using mathematics you could say (20 - The number of posts i have made = how many i have left to go before i can start a thread).
Quite easy :D

starwarp2000
05-20-2010, 02:47 AM
So, you plan on sueing the b*stards?

Keep us posted.

Yes Blue, in the process now and they are running scared :)

Got an email from them saying "No hard feelings", LOL

Will definitely keep you posted. :D

starwarp2000
05-21-2010, 02:58 AM
Have some other news of relevance from ATS.

Have found out that they never delete your profile, even after you have been banned!
A friend of mine that is still there, said someone recieved a U2U from me, even though i'm not there anymore!
Add this to the fact that I asked them, while I was there, if it was possible to recieve a U2U from a deleted person.
I tell you, the Mod jumped down my throat.
Well, i did recieve a U2U from somebody, who I didn't know at the time, and after checking who it was it came up as "This person isn't with us anymore" (Banned / Deleted)
It seems they are up to there old tricks over there.

So if they don't delete people's profiles they stil have the statistics of that person added to their total, and they can use these accounts to harrass other members, using your name!

A#$$#$$$holes!

superted
05-21-2010, 10:53 AM
I think you need a tinfoil hat

BlueAngel
05-21-2010, 07:25 PM

I think you already have one on your head.

BlueAngel
05-21-2010, 07:32 PM
Have some other news of relevance from ATS.

Have found out that they never delete your profile, even after you have been banned!
A friend of mine that is still there, said someone recieved a U2U from me, even though i'm not there anymore!
Add this to the fact that I asked them, while I was there, if it was possible to recieve a U2U from a deleted person.
I tell you, the Mod jumped down my throat.
Well, i did recieve a U2U from somebody, who I didn't know at the time, and after checking who it was it came up as "This person isn't with us anymore" (Banned / Deleted)
It seems they are up to there old tricks over there.

So if they don't delete people's profiles they stil have the statistics of that person added to their total, and they can use these accounts to harrass other members, using your name!

A#$$#$$!

Posting on the internet is at your own risk.

You supply information to an internet site, they keep it.

Just because they ban you doesn't mean that your profile/information is erased.

It means you were banned from no longer posting there.

What profile/information would you give to them anyway that would cause a problem?

Sorry, but the folllowing comment by you doesn't make any sense:

"So if they don't delete people's profiles they stil have the statistics of that person added to their total, and they can use these accounts to harrass other members, using your name!"

starwarp2000
05-21-2010, 08:05 PM
Posting on the internet is at your own risk.

What profile/information would you give to them anyway that would cause a problem?

Sorry, but the folllowing comment by you doesn't make any sense:

"So if they don't delete people's profiles they still have the statistics of that person added to their total, and they can use these accounts to harrass other members, using your name!"

Firstly, i am not worried about any information I have given them personally, I have changed my IP address so that was the only thing that is unique.

Secondly, the fact that they still keep your profile, and they use your profile to harass other members, means that "you" are doing it!
Try and prove otherwise!
By using your profile to harass others, they can do and say things that they couldn't normally.
As for the statistics, they are exaggerated!
If you have better statistics you can get better recognition and advertising.

I reckon that if you deducted all the phantom members of ATS, there wouldn't be many left!

BlueAngel
05-21-2010, 08:08 PM
Firstly, i am not worried about any information I have given them personally, I have changed my IP address so that was the only thing that is unique.

Secondly, the fact that they still keep your profile, and they use your profile to harass other members, means that "you" are doing it!
Try and prove otherwise!
By using your profile to harass others, they can do and say things that they couldn't normally.
As for the statistics, they are exaggerated!
If you have better statistics yo can get better recognition and advertising.

I reckon that if you deducted all the phantom members of ATS, there wouldn't be many left!

Look, I'm not going to get into discussing how a moderator/forum knows who is who depending upon their user name and various IP addresss, but we do.

I'm just curious.

How do they use your profile to harrass other members?

BlueAngel
05-21-2010, 08:17 PM
How does ATS use your profile to harrass other members?

starwarp2000
05-21-2010, 08:19 PM

Gee, that's original!

One would think that a man of your intelligence would be a more elegant proponent of the English language, and have a tongue most able to cut the highest man down to his knees. But alas, i hope for too much.

Please make more constructive taunts in the future, I am all ears.

(Which doesn't mean I am listening :D)

BlueAngel
05-21-2010, 08:20 PM
Gee, that's original!

One would think that a man of your intelligence would be a more elegant proponent of the English language, and have a tongue most able to cut the highest man down to his knees. But alas, i hope for too much.

Please make more constructive taunts in the future, I am all ears.

(Which doesn't mean I am listening :D)

superted is a man of intelligence?

Please.

Don't give credit where credit is not due.

BlueAngel
05-21-2010, 08:26 PM

Care to answer?

starwarp2000
05-21-2010, 08:27 PM

OK, say you have been deleted / banned from ATS.

ATS can still use your profile. It is on their server.
So they log on to your profile, send a message to another member and log off.

Now, In a court of law, how do "you" prove that it wasn't you who made sent that message?

So, the point I was getting at was, ATS uses deleted / banned profiles to harass other members (who they deem to be out of line), and I was just pointing out that this practice is illegal, but very hard to prove.

Hope that clarifies it.

starwarp2000
05-21-2010, 08:29 PM
superted is a man of intelligence?

Please.

Don't give credit where credit is not due.

My mistake :D

BlueAngel
05-21-2010, 08:35 PM

Now, In a court of law, how do "you" prove that it wasn't you who made sent that message?

So, the point I was getting at was, ATS uses deleted / banned profiles to harass other members (who they deem to be out of line), and I was just pointing out that this practice is illegal, but very hard to prove.

Hope that clarifies it.

No.

It doesn't clarify it.

Particulary because you continue to believe that someone can use your PROFILE to accomplish that which you say they have.

Please look-up the word PROFILE.

Thank you,
BA

starwarp2000
05-21-2010, 08:45 PM
No.

It doesn't clarify it.

Particulary because you continue to believe that someone can use your PROFILE to accomplish that which you say the have.

Please look-up the word PROFILE.

Thank you,
BA

From User profile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_profile) we find this:

A User Profile (userprofile, or simply profile when used in-context) is a collection of personal data associated to a specific user.A profile refers therefore to the explicit digital representation of a person's identity. A user profile can also be considered as the computer representation of a user model.A profile can be used to store the description of the characteristics of person. This information can be exploited by systems taking into account the persons' characteristics and preferences.So, to clarify more, a User Profile, is a collection of personal data associated to a user. (I won't go into specifics :rolleyes:)

A profile is the digital representation of that person.

The site on which that profile is stored can use that profile for whatever purposes it likes.
That profile is, and never was, "your property", it doesn't reside on your computer and you don't have to give permission for it's use.

(This is not insinuating that you are doing this, I was just bringing to light the practices of other sites)

BlueAngel
05-21-2010, 09:22 PM
From User profile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_profile) we find this:

So, to clarify more, a User Profile, is a collection of personal data associated to a user. (I won't go into specifics :rolleyes:)

A profile is the digital representation of that person.

The site on which that profile is stored can use that profile for whatever purposes it likes.
That profile is, and never was, "your property", it doesn't reside on your computer and you don't have to give permission for it's use.

(This is not insinuating that you are doing this, I was just bringing to light the practices of other sites)

Sorry, but you haven't clarified anything and whether or not you are insinuating that I am doing that which you accuse ATS of doing is of no consequence to me, because, PAL, I'm not doing it and I'm certain that Sanjay Sabini, CrowdGather, Inc. and Club Conspiracy would back me up 100 percent, so you can take that one trick pony and put it out to pasture.

starwarp2000
05-21-2010, 09:45 PM
Sorry, but you haven't clarified anything and whether or not you are insinuating that I am doing that which you accuse ATS of doing is of no consequence to me, because, PAL, I'm not doing it and I'm certain that Sanjay Sabini, CrowdGather, Inc. and Club Conspiracy would back me up
100 percent, so you can take that one trick pony and put it out to pasture.

You seem to have gone of the rails there Blue.

Where in my post did i say i thought you were doing it?
Did I make any insinuations about you doing it?

I think not!

So, I won't continue trying to explain myself, because you have gone off on the wrong tangent.

BlueAngel
05-21-2010, 09:50 PM

Hope that clarifies it.

No it doesn't clarify it.

Please.

State your case here.

Tell us what message was sent by ATS through your profile that wasn't sent by you.

Oh.

You can't do that because you're taking this to court and this would constitute what?

Whatever.

Go somehwere else.

We don't need your drama.

Thanking you in advance,
BA

BlueAngel
05-21-2010, 09:53 PM

I think not!

So, I won't continue trying to explain myself, because you have gone off on the wrong tangent.

You are the one who appears to have gone off the rails.

We, do, however, appreicate it that you won't continue to try to explain yourself.

Thanks,
BA

BlueAngel
05-21-2010, 09:55 PM

I think not!

By insinuating that I wasn't doing it.

Duh!

You're on the tangent pal, not I.

BlueAngel
05-21-2010, 10:03 PM
Just as I told Stompk, CC doesn't care how many times you were banned over at ATS.

Ain't our problem.

Sorry it happened.

But, hey, what is CC suppose to do about it?

Sorry you were banned, but, we have our own agenda here at CC at it isn't about ATS and how many times you were banned or if they used your profile to send a message to another member.

Quite frankly, we are truly sorry that you were treated in such a manner, but, there just isn't anything we can do about it.

We suggest you seek the advice of an attorney.

Thanking you in advance,
BA

starwarp2000
05-21-2010, 11:02 PM
Just as I told Stompk, CC doesn't care how many times you were banned over at ATS.

Ain't our problem.

Sorry it happened.

But, hey, what is CC suppose to do about it?

Sorry you were banned, but, we have our own agenda here at CC at it isn't about ATS and how many times you were banned or if they used your profile to send a message to another member.

Quite frankly, we are truly sorry that you were treated in such a manner, but, there just isn't anything we can do about it.

We suggest you seek the advice of an attorney.

Thanking you in advance,
BA

Advice noted.
Will limit my discussions in future to relevant topics.
Thank you.

BlueAngel
05-21-2010, 11:11 PM
Advice noted.
Will limit my discussions in future to relevant topics.
Thank you.

Relevant topics which don't include ATS is what we are all about and we welcome your input.

:)

superted
05-22-2010, 09:48 AM
A most scholarly debate you two are having, riveting, just riveting.

BlueAngel
05-23-2010, 11:31 PM
A most scholarly debate you two are having, riveting, just riveting.

Yes.

IT is a most scholarly debate, isn't it?

Glad it rivets you.

kerry
05-26-2010, 08:54 PM
they control how you feel your attatude your moods they know when you sleep and get up then know what you must be thinking or whats on your mind beecause they put it in your mind. they make sure you see ahd hear what they want you to seee and hear they in fact insert into your life style and even people you know and yes those in your family to. and its so sneeky no one even knows about it. they use behavour modifacation punnishment and reward they use the stock market the tax your income and its not just a selected they control its the whole world. they have no name for there group and they are invissable to all but those they work with. they control the world govnorments they controll people that have the power to creat war what they are in fact is the great liars. and while they do this those in there control anything they do is there own idea. they. those with no names are the antichrist. minipulating everything about us. they are solid in the flesh people that use all that exist to control every aspec of our being. how good do you know yourself. are you sure your here reading this because it was your idea. how sure. there main targets are those in power but every day people are used to to influence them. they want to destroy the real you. by swaping the real you with who and what they want you to be. than they use you at others. you me all of us are being used. the way to refresh yourself is to go where you wont see or hear anything or anyone for one or two days. alone. and it works. but while doing so you must wipe from your mind all things pending past family friends job kids and think only about what is around you. do this for a day from when you wake up till you sleep. then go home. you will see whats happening. then you will see what i see. they will come after you if they think they lost control over you. you must act like you saw nuthing and play there game at least you will know and they cant make you do what you dont want to do.

TrailerParkBoy
09-02-2010, 06:43 PM
how is the discussion about the bad practices of a so-caled tryth site not relevant to a truth site forum?
this same thing happened to me on david icke forum. raised a couple of questions about the true motives of big names in alternative veiws and their obvious failure to hold up to scrutiny regard doing as they say, not as you do.

and i intend to encourage others to do the same on her. a lot. so ban me now if its a problem.

what does anyone else think about other truth sites/forums?

kerry
09-22-2010, 06:09 PM
im going to tell you somthing that will proove without a doubt in your mind it is a freemason site. i was dicussing on ats with another member about the hollow moon. next thing my input was disabeld then i found myself in a page in the david icke forum. and just yesterday i posted on that forum and put a link that had proof icke isa freemason. i dont know how true this is i was just passing intristing information in the free mason conspiracy board. then i got bannd from david icke form for finding that. and the thread erased. anyone here has membership to that forum you can check on this in the secret socciotys section of the forum. there is bound to be talk about it. just mention my name. the user name i log in here with. i cant get any explaination from ats why i was put in that forum. that right thats what they did. without no warning or my permission. in ats i was posting about a book i saw at my library in 1975. that had photos of huge machions mineing on the moon. these machions was huge. about the size of road island. they were a off white in color. just like the moon. if you surf the net about them you may find it. or chech at a good library. its maybe titled -mineing on the moon-
the title of thst book i saw had the words mineing and moon on it that i remember. anyway after posting that is when i was sent to david icke forum. i was typeing my post and then im in david icke forum. i have the same avator in ats as the one you see now next to this post. and the same in david icke forum. with my same user name. you can go there and look if you want proof. anyway ats is strange and theres more that ats is not telling. in the david icke forum my user name was kbeet. and the posts are signed ....regards kerry. in ats and in david icke forums. same avator. here i use my real first name as my user name

TheSkepticGuy
09-23-2010, 12:58 AM
anyone here has membership to that forum you can check on this in the secret socciotys section of the forum. there is bound to be talk about it. just mention my name. the user name i log in here with. i cant get any explaination from ats why i was put in that forum.

There is one member with a username of "kerry" on abovetopsecret, but that account has not posted, nor returned after first establishing the account.

kerry
09-23-2010, 11:58 AM
ok my mastake it maybe was kbeet on ats
but anyway that is what they did to me
dont know why maybe its my avator
or my posting about that book

TrailerParkBoy
09-23-2010, 07:13 PM
kerry, ive seen some of your posts on d.icke site.

dont you claim to have witnessed wtc plane impacts and photograped tail section "hanging out" of a tower?

BlueAngel
09-23-2010, 07:34 PM

dont you claim to have witnessed wtc plane impacts and photograped tail section "hanging out" of a tower?

Yes.

He has.

But, no one on this forum takes Kerry seriously and neither should you, trailerparkboy.

BlueAngel
09-23-2010, 07:41 PM
Just so you know.

We, at CC, are terribly sorry about those of you who come to this forum and complain about being treated poorly at other forums (i.e., David Icke; Above Top Secret, etc.), but, just so you know, there isn't anything we can do about it and WE suggest that rather than voicing your complaints at OUR forum, you voice them to the appropriate people at the forum where you feel you are being mistreated.

There isn't anything WE can do about the mistreatment you feel you have been subjected to at any other forum on the WORLD WIDE WEB which you are a member.

Thanking you in advance,
BA

kerry
09-23-2010, 08:34 PM

yes i do and i was there and saw it and i saw the whole thing after the first plane hit that i dident see but i did see the other plane hit the other building.
i posted vedios of the 2nd plane hiting the 2nd tower and ill tell you somthing else. go back there and tell them i posted about david icke intentuly to get bannd because i dont want it there to tempt me to look in it. i never saw such a bunch of neons with such down attitudes the forums maybe full of muslems from what i see. you cant show anyone there proof you tell truth and they make you a liar that forum and its users suck. remember my other post in here telling how i got into the david icke forum. it was not my choice.
but it was my choice how i go and shuting the door behind me. and locking it.. you tell them

BlueAngel
09-23-2010, 08:39 PM
yes i do and i was there and saw it and i saw the whole thing after the first plane hit that i dident see but i did see the other plane hit the other building.
i posted vedios of the 2nd plane hiting the 2nd tower and ill tell you somthing else. go back there and tell them i posted about david icke intentuly to get bannd because i dont want it there to tempt me to look in it. i never saw such a bunch of neons with such down attitudes the forums maybe full of muslems from what i see. you cant show anyone there proof you tell truth and they make you a liar that forum and its users suck. remember my other post in here telling how i got into the david icke forum. it was not my choice.
but it was my choice how i go and shuting the door behind me. and locking it.. you tell them

Please post YOUR videos here of the second plane hitting the 2nd tower.

Thank you,
BA

TheSkepticGuy
09-23-2010, 09:57 PM
ok my mastake it maybe was kbeet on ats
but anyway that is what they did to me
Actually, our senior staff-member, "Alien," attempted to work with you extensively regarding your misunderstanding the rather simple rules of decorum. Unfortunately, it seems as though you refused to accept his explanations.

BlueAngel
09-23-2010, 10:08 PM
Actually, our senior staff-member, "Alien," attempted to work with you extensively regarding your misunderstanding the rather simple rules of decorum. Unfortunately, it seems as though you refused to accept his explanations.

Kindly take your disagreement with Kerry to the forum where it belongs because, quite frankly, it doesn't belong here.

Thanking you in advance,
BA

BlueAngel
09-23-2010, 10:09 PM
Just so you know.

We, at CC, are terribly sorry about those of you who come to this forum and complain about being treated poorly at other forums (i.e., David Icke; Above Top Secret, etc.), but, just so you know, there isn't anything we can do about it and WE suggest that rather than voicing your complaints at OUR forum, you voice them to the appropriate people at the forum where you feel you are being mistreated.

There isn't anything WE can do about the mistreatment you feel you have been subjected to at any other forum on the WORLD WIDE WEB which you are a member.

Thanking you in advance,
BA

I reiterate the above.

BlueAngel
09-23-2010, 10:12 PM

Just wonderin.'

Is there some reason, TheSkepticGuy, why you think Kerry is so important that you must follow him to this forum from the forum wherein you reside and he is a member in order to explain that your senior staff-member, "Alien" attempted to work with him extensively regarding his misunderstanding about the rather simple rules of decorum?

Like I said.

We at CC are not interested in hearing about "in-house" fighting that occurs at other forums.

Please refrain from posting about such on this forum or you will be banned.

Thanks,
BA

kerry
09-24-2010, 11:06 AM
Just wonderin.'

Is there some reason, TheSkepticGuy, why you think Kerry is so important that you must follow him to this forum from the forum wherein you reside and he is a member in order to explain that your senior staff-member, "Alien" attempted to work with him extensively regarding his misunderstanding about the rather simple rules of decorum?

Like I said.

We at CC are not interested in hearing about "in-house" fighting that occurs at other forums.

Thanks,
BA

this is a thread is about ats right?. the one who started this thread had the same problem with ats as i. right?.. what make my problem with ats difrent then another with the same problem with ats.. i think somone should do more work with you

albie
09-25-2010, 06:37 AM
ATS is run by skeptics. Full stop. If you are skeptic and you insult someone who is a believer and a fight starts out the believer will be banned. Simple as that. It happened to me.

kerry
09-25-2010, 10:08 AM
Just wonderin.'

Like I said.

Thanks,
BA

just wondering. is there some reason you think anyone but you is not importaint. making you the judge

BlueAngel
09-25-2010, 07:25 PM
Ah, like I said, Kerry.

Kindly post your video here of the 2nd plane hitting the 2nd tower.

BlueAngel
09-25-2010, 09:10 PM
just wondering. is there some reason you think anyone but you is not importaint. making you the judge

I never said that no one other than myself is important.

As I stated to STOMPK previously, the author of this thread, we, at CC, cannot do anything about his membershipt at ATS.

Therefore, I suggest that HE and anyone else who has a problem with ATS take it up with ATS cause you're not going to find a resolution to your problem with ATS here at CC.

badw0lf
07-07-2011, 03:06 AM
EDIT - I want to just add this is not a continuation, I found this thread doing a google search for similar things, and found it a good read, till I saw Alien mentioned and it struck a nerve. If this post deserves deletion, I apologise. If it can stay however, it will not be followed up by me - I just have had it with their justifications and self professed cool attitude..... get in on the rong side of the 'in click' and you're the plebs of banhammer lore.

Alien is one of the worst.

I've given up on ATS after years of bending over backwards supporting you guys from the attacks you consistently get - you let so much riff raff in that spill so much offal that when someone finally gets a gut full, We're the ones post banned. And well, Alien, did NOT respond once to me.

So as I told Alien, best of luck to you 3, but as for the rest of ATS - foad.

:mad:

As all the decent members have left because of the low content providers you r prefer to keep, it became more and more pointless to have any allegiance to what was the best CT site.

badw0lf
07-07-2011, 05:31 PM
ATS was never the best conspiracy theory site, you just thought that it was after being sucked in.

:)

I'd been there in one form or another since 2002. It was actually good once.

Cest la vie, it's a pit now.

:D

kerry
09-02-2011, 08:21 PM
The "conspiracy" website called "Above Top Secret" is the largest conspiracy forum on the internet.

And there is some room for discussion there, with some hard working conspiracy researchers.

However, ATS is cleverly set up in forums where Secret Societies is seperated from the general conspiracy forum.

Now show me one conspiracy that doesn't involve a secret society.

So, I started a thread called, "If Freemasonry is not a secret society, then why does your thread get moved to the secret society forum if you mention them in your title"?

Immediately one of the government baphomet loving stooges sent my thread to the complaints forum.

So, I put the words in my signature, and wrote a thread called "The Conspiracy Against God"
and predicted I would be banned, which is what happened.

So, everyone who thinks ATS is doing a good thing, are a bunch of SUCKERS>

I know I was, but now I see the truth.

above top secret us a british hangout the uk people like canada and london..
they are strange there thinking is nade from years of proper and unproper.. and ats is a real B word with grammer.. i made a post about the buggys they drove on the moon calling them fake because they rin non electricity that would be impossable because one spark of the heat from electricity it wull freez right away then i got transferd to david icke forum

AlienArtifact
09-09-2011, 11:27 AM
Yea I got banned from there also. They definetly have a click going on and when you prove one of their "elite" members wrong you can expect the ban stick pretty quickly.

Pretty sad actually that they don't allow open discussion anymore. Oh well good riddance to that garbage site, I have better places to spend my time.

kerry
09-11-2011, 08:18 PM
there is a post in here by blueangel. he aked me to post a vedio or a picture in this form showing the 2nd plane hiting the tower.
now what im geting at is this.. after i posted on ats for a while i sudenly found my account changed to the david ickes forum.. while in that forum i told all that i saw the plane hit the tower because i was there. as i been telling all in the david ickes forum .. there was some kind of a conspiracy going on in that subject about no planes hiting the towers.. and they all wanted me to show proof of this and even when i did find a picture of it they still say it did not happen..
now in the post from blue angel here in this forum blue angel sudenly and without it as part of the plane subject in this forum and the subject was only in the david ickes forum.. so blue angel must be a lonly person to post in the david ickes forum as another name then here in this forum ask me to show proof a plane hit the tower when this was not even part of the subject he just posted that to me only because he has a account in the david ickes forum.. what one was you there blue angel what user name
in other words blue angel knew just what the debate in the david ickes forum was about.. because he was or still is a member there. and asked me here in this forum when i am going to show proof a plane hit the tower
he can not know about the details of this debate in david ickes unless he was in that debate in that forum.. giving me a hard time there as well as in this forum.. so what is it with you blue angel.. was you in the armageddon forum to.. ill bet you are in the defending the truth forum to arent you..
the question is... why is he in every forum i go finding fault with anything and everything.. are you man enought to just be polite and not make any degrading comments about my posts.. if its just what i post that bothers you that is..

Ian Moone
09-11-2011, 09:16 PM
Blue Angels job as a paid govt disinfo shill - is to follow people who know too much and shut them down - discredit and ridicule.

Anywhere you go forums wise they have a keystroke logger hacked into your PC and can see where you go, your passwords etc and they follow you to discredit you or get you banned - this is their job they get paid $ to spend all day to do this as part of the 9/11 coverup.

When I created fictitious accounts at photobucket and box.net and uploaded documents of the US$100 billion international inter bank wire transfer between HRH Queen Elizabeth 11's private London Coutes bank, and the accounts in USA of Bush 41 & 43, Jeb Bush & Arbusto (Spanish for Bush) energy etc - and I posted links for people to download and copy save this data for the eventual 9/11 treason trials, they bought the company's in order to close down those accounts so that no one could download the evidence sufficient to get Bush's tried and killed for treason.

This is how evil the military junta cabal running USA have become - kill their own people 3000+ on 9/11 and at Bali and Port Arthur etc etc.

You should expect no less - tis all a part pf proving the evil at large.

Eventually Russia will Nuke Washington DC - NOT to attack the people of America but to free them from the illegal junta who took over the country at Yr 2000 false elections.

The coming nuclear attack on Washington will be to free the American people from their oppressors.

Only a question of time now.

Cheers!

TheFringeEnigma
09-15-2011, 11:47 AM
ATS & GLP are two of the biggest shill sites available on the internet. If you want reliable information that is not controlled in anyway, then may I suggest TheFringeEnigma.com. TheFringeEnigma is a new conspiracy forum that can be trusted

http://www.thefringeenigma.com/images/twilight/logo11.png

Scull&Bones
11-28-2011, 10:34 AM
So is Bob Powell the real deal or is he a government fake?????

I've just started going on there recently ( ATS ) and my opinion is , that it seems pretty genuine , Im not saying for one minuite what your saying hasn't got any truth to it.

By the way i came via these sights from truthseeker.co.uk

AlienAdam
02-12-2012, 07:59 PM
I agree i totally hate ats with a strong passion

Charlie Prime
03-04-2012, 10:30 AM
The thread there has made some remarkable connections to ATS and The Department of Defense.

Are you talking about this thread? SHTF411.com • Connecting ATS to the Department of Defense[working research thread] (http://shtf411.com/connecting-ats-to-the-department-of-defense-working-research-thread-t569.html)

If so, I agree. Awesome research.

This tactic of "Owning the Opposition" has been used for thousands of years. When the civil rights movement became a problem for the Elites in the 1960's they basically went in and bought them. Same with the anti-war movement, the Tea Party, and the #Occupy movement.

Ian Moone
03-05-2012, 08:04 AM
GLP are likewise also owned.

I used to watch the odd article linked off newsblock.com a scrolling news list site.

So one day I thought what the heck I'll register and keep an eye on their forums which i did for maybe 6 weeks or so.

One day I thought I'd make a one line humorous post on a thread "what would you say to an alien visitor to earth.

My response was "I would say, take me to your leaders - ours are all assholes". :D

For that i was banned on my first post - the excuse was that i was stalking the website? :confused: :rolleyes:

I noticed that Newsblock stopped carrying their forums topics as articles links on their website - obviously I wasn't the first who followed links there form the news list site and was treated badly.

GLP seemed to intimate that if I PAID a subscription - that my banning might be overlooked / reversed...?

One free post and they ban you and ask for money?

The forums not THAT bloody interesting! Screw them and ATS.

ATS and GLP would have to be 2 of the very WORST forums on the internet. When I posted REAL "top secret data" at ATS I was likewise banned forthwith.

You have to learn to be discerning on the internet.

If it smells like a duck and quacks like a duck - the odds are it is a duck.

The question thus is - if they are such poor forums (and they undoubtedly are) why is this forum so poorly supported?

The spammers are enough to drive people away...better moderation would go a long way to making this place more user friendly, I get tired of checking in to see few if any new posts, no reply's to my own posts and only sales of illegal drugs etc offered on every page within the site by the same spammer.

Cheers!

Charlie Prime
03-05-2012, 10:04 AM
GLP are likewise also owned.

I saw documentation showing that, like ATS, GLP is run as an intelligence agency front corporation.

Independent, free-market currencies such as Bitcoin are a genuine threat to the global banking elite. I heard GLP would ban you for posting about Bitcoin. I tried it.

I signed up for an account at GLP and posted "Have you guys heard of this Bitcoin thing"? As soon as I hit the "post" button I was instantly banned by an automated process. Try it yourself.

SlulaSivy
03-31-2012, 09:00 AM
Hi there this is my first time posting. But i been a forum guess for the longest and i decided to post and tell how i like this forum

stompk
09-26-2012, 08:32 AM
Bump

stompk
09-26-2012, 01:07 PM
bump

stompk
10-01-2012, 08:14 AM
bump

stompk
10-02-2012, 05:05 PM
Hi there this is my first time posting. But i been a forum guess for the longest and i decided to post and tell how i like this forum

Welcome

Ozziecynic
10-06-2012, 09:38 PM
No forum is perfect, especially no expose forum americans and brits especially seem to have tendency towards over sensationalism for the purpose of conspiratainment Ickes forum for example even come up with that term not me although think it sums up some of these forums pretty well.