PDA

View Full Version : Erectile Dysfuntion

BlueAngel
07-01-2008, 05:03 PM
Mind control is being targeted at you over and over again via their most effective "method" of social engineering and programming.

TELEVISION.

Repetition is key.

Suggestion is key especially when much of our populace has been placed in a suggestive state of mind.

Say it over and over and over again via THE drug company's advertisements for prescriptions to aid in this dysfunction.

Their way to make money on the DRUGS they sell for conditions they create through "mind control" and acts of terrorism such as 911, JKF which caused PTSD, anxiety and fear.

Convincing you through repetition, suggestion that eventually becomes subconsciously embedded in your brain until it is reality so that you NEED their DRUGS.

Dependent on the LEGAL drug dealers.

Got restless leg syndrome, too?

Exposure of the masses to repetition via television is their major conduit for programming society.

jester5150
07-02-2008, 09:18 AM
My boner is working just fine thank you for the thread BlueAngel

ice
07-02-2008, 11:29 AM
your right blue angel . ive hured this subject before .
no one dares tackle it .

so what , it will only show just how many -ank--s there really are anyway .the world is full of them . just look at those we call leaders ? i wonder howlong their tackle has been disfunctional .

BlueAngel
07-02-2008, 12:02 PM
My boner is working just fine thank you for the thread BlueAngel

This thread isn't a survey.

Thank you.

ice
07-02-2008, 12:23 PM
blue angel ? i think you sent me a post , ie email , bye mistake as it quotes that jester made it and it seems the same as the one above .

but its no problem blue angel . just keep kicking , im sure this will get some interesting replies and some , real man issues going on here .

mines bigger than yours ! no its not ! yeah it is ! prove it ? alrite then i will .

thump .

bo hoooooo .

my apology blua angel , ive only just joined up and i had my words and names mixed up . please forgive me , i am a bug .

ice
07-02-2008, 12:28 PM
bye the way ?

this is not a survey , ha ha ha ha ha , very good indeed . very good .:D

ice
07-02-2008, 12:29 PM
come on jester5150 , you fell for that .:D:D:D:

jester5150
07-02-2008, 02:35 PM
im the one who sent you the message ice

ice
07-02-2008, 02:43 PM
which one ?

im new here and as much educated on using this ste as a rocking horse is on quantum mechanics .

im sure i will master it all soon.

im a good electrical engineer , but computes ? no chance .

i did get one from you jester , but im not sure which one you are talking about ,.

is it the - evil doers thing .

our ignorant planet .

ive got ya now , and it was all my own doing . i get mixed up alot because of my little miniscule brain .

ice
07-02-2008, 02:47 PM
at the mo , i know the basics , posts , replies , edits , go advanced , thread creation , but nothing more yet especially any emails etc . replying to emals is adifficult task for me to master . but i will dapt eventually .

i have edited my post to blue angel and have done the right thing bye apologising

ice
07-02-2008, 02:52 PM
anyway ,

im a ------ , so i prove myown point .

BlueAngel
07-02-2008, 02:58 PM
Didn't send you a PM or email, ICE.

This thread IS is no way, shape or form intended to illicit responses from MEN as to their sexual functioning.

This thread's purpose is to demonstrate how mind control is used on the populace via their most efficient method of programming which is television.

This thread is an example of how, through repetition, THEY can create that which didn't exist to exist and that, which you didn't think was true, to be the truth.

Repetition which enters the subconscious and ultimately presents itself in reality.

If this thread is going to create a self-control problem unrelated to the TOPIC by the male species, I can always delete it.

ice
07-02-2008, 03:06 PM
no dont blue angel !

if some of us are silly enoug to lead our selves into showing our mentality so be it !

your a star blue angel , and i certainly know you didnt post me anything . i am apologising , and sincerely mea it . its a good topic !

its true .

allow me if you will .

over here i have noticed many many artificially inserted messages about making men and women think that men are - shall we say , useless !

i will put thm on the next post repply .

BlueAngel
07-02-2008, 03:10 PM
Men have been degraded on television programs, in the movies, through the women's movement, etc. for a very long time.

Made to look like buffoons who only care about sex.

Check out the show with Charlie Sheen.

Two and a half men.

Prime example.

Their campaign regarding erectile dysfunction is just another example of their attempt to degrade men even further making them appear to be useless and selling their drugs in the process.

Can't forget how women (young girls) have been reduced to sex objects.

ice
07-02-2008, 03:12 PM
a BT advert , shows a women talking on the phone to her mother . the man comes out of the onsuit shower with just a towel . he drops it off , next the women turns to the man , sees what he has done , and then blatently ignores him and says to her mother as though nothing is happening

yeah ? thats what i thought

but at the same time she blanks him . turns away uninterested .

another add about debts , shows the tipical family .
child in the yard , man about the house , women on the phone talking to debt , loan companies .

the man says something and she covers the phoneand blanks him rudely .
the child shouts out mother , and she answeres to the child with out covering the phone .
the man then says something and she blanks him rudely again .

the advert ends with the man falling in a cupbaord or something with lots of noise around .

this is an advert to show how women should treat men , and how thick men are .

other adds on tv , like washing powder adds also do the same .

blue angel ? it takes a special person to recognise the facts that you have issued here !

not many can see it !

well done !

ice
07-02-2008, 03:13 PM
wow ! at the same time as me bue angel !

ice
07-02-2008, 03:14 PM
its been going on for years !

it is subliminal commands , and it is sloly making an impact on us all , even in womens attitudes ! well done blue angel !

ice
07-02-2008, 03:21 PM
over here in the uk ?

not trying to tarnish all women the same , as that is wrong .

but the majority now ,

want to wear the trouserse
be the boss
want men to believe in equal rights
want doors opened for them
want to wear the skirt too
and then go potty because men get the wrong impression .

ok fine , equality , but open doors too ? be slave , and equal rights

no man alive can cope with that !

might as well be bl--dy mind reader

ice
07-02-2008, 03:23 PM
mind you it might help . never know . its the only thing left out from the list .

ice
07-02-2008, 03:26 PM
blue angel . although i may have come across strongly earlier through lack of thought .

i can only think in amasement to your analasis and observations .

it seems , i am not the only one who sees these messages on tv .

i bet you didnt get this far in life the easy way .

it takes a very astute , analitic open minded person to see this on tv . it would seem , many poeple on the planet may have not experienced such a manifest of such a life . yet it is to come for them all .

but any one who reads this post , do not believe what i say here

its only speculation . no offense blue angel . just an observation .

crazyhat
10-17-2010, 01:24 PM
Hello everyone,
I know what you mean about adverts, I've noticed it as well. It's as if everyone in the adverts are stupid. As you have mentioned, the men are portrayed as being buffoons and the women are either portrayed as being either arrogant and looking down their noses at the men, or as being vacuous.
And some adverts are just so lame it's unbelieveable. The 'evidence' they use to try and convince the viewer to buy the product is so daft. I really hate those Actimel adverts they had on a while ago. Usually they have some line in them which goes something like how 3 out of five people taking actimel said they 'felt less bloated'. Well that's really convincing. anyone would think that all women care about is how windy they are feeling at any given moment.
And those shampoo adverts with weird made up ingredient names. I am pretty sure they just took a few scrabble tiles and threw them over the floor and just made a new word up out of that. Haha.

Captain Panda
11-25-2010, 02:46 PM
Mind control is being targeted at you over and over again via their most effective "method" of social engineering and programming.

TELEVISION.

Repetition is key.

Suggestion is key especially when much of our populace has been placed in a suggestive state of mind.

Say it over and over and over again via THE drug company's advertisements for prescriptions to aid in this dysfunction.

Their way to make money on the DRUGS they sell for conditions they create through "mind control" and acts of terrorism such as 911, JKF which caused PTSD, anxiety and fear.

Convincing you through repetition, suggestion that eventually becomes subconsciously embedded in your brain until it is reality so that you NEED their DRUGS.

Dependent on the LEGAL drug dealers.

Got restless leg syndrome, too?

Exposure of the masses to repetition via television is their major conduit for programming society.

Yuppers! Americans are easily brainwased by the news. All you have to do is get on CNN, or something and keep telling the public, "9/11 was done by terrorist! BIN LADENs fault! Planes crashed into a building, done by terroists! Believe us, we have a camera! :)"

So, um... what's this about erectile disfuction? o_O

Captain Panda
11-25-2010, 02:47 PM
Hello everyone,
the men are portrayed as being buffoons LOL! I used to notice this in board game commercials. The dad was ALWAYS utterly clueless!
:D

sannu123
05-10-2011, 03:16 AM
Hi guys....I agree with you...I think you sent me a post , ie email , bye mistake as it quotes that jester made it and it seems the same as the one above ........
but its no problem blue angel . just keep kicking , im sure this will get some interesting replies and some , real man issues going on here .........

Thanks for nice sharing......

regards....

sannu