PDA

View Full Version : The Catholic Church and Pedophilia

BlueAngel
07-18-2008, 09:12 PM
Pope apologizes, yet again.

Pope apologizes for Australian clergy sex abuse - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/autralia_pope_sexual_abuse)

I think it is against man's natural instincts to abstain from sex for his entire life such as in the priesthood.

So, what happens?

Do these priests turn to pedophilia due to their isolation within the church or are they sick individuals before they enter the priesthood?

justgroovy
07-19-2008, 06:43 AM

Pope apologizes for Australian clergy sex abuse - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/autralia_pope_sexual_abuse)

I think it is against man's natural instincts to abstain from sex for his entire life such as in the priesthood.

So, what happens?

Do these priests turn to pedophilia due to their isolation within the church or are they sick individuals before they enter the priesthood?

I agree about abstaining from sex but what really is upsetting is that these priests become predators and take advantage of small children. Why not just find a hooker?

Oh and here's a picture I found on another message board. Not really topic specific, but ...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/samechick/darthandthepope.jpg

BlueAngel
07-19-2008, 08:00 AM
I agree about abstaining from sex but what really is upsetting is that these priests become predators and take advantage of small children. Why not just find a hooker?

Oh and here's a picture I found on another message board. Not really topic specific, but ...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/samechick/darthandthepope.jpg

Why not find a hooker?

Don't think a priest would walk the streets in his attire looking for same for fear of being caught.

It's also about power insomuch as children are most times AFRAID to speak out.

Who would believe them?

Accusing a priest of pedophilia.

justgroovy
07-19-2008, 08:07 AM
:p I didn't mean for him to walk out in his fancy priesty outfit to the corner of 47th and 11th to look for a "date" though I must admit the thought is a bit funny. He could easily throw on something else and spend some money to get laid.

Knowing that these creeps are out there taking advantage of little kids really pisses me off. Apologies? Please. They need to either change their rules or start screening. Or dissolve completely.

BlueAngel
07-19-2008, 09:12 AM
:p I didn't mean for him to walk out in his fancy priesty outfit to the corner of 47th and 11th to look for a "date" though I must admit the thought is a bit funny. He could easily throw on something else and spend some money to get laid.

Knowing that these creeps are out there taking advantage of little kids really pisses me off. Apologies? Please. They need to either change their rules or start screening. Or dissolve completely.

Yeah, you're right.

He could change his clothes, but, it still leaves him more open to being caught then when he sexually abuses a child within the CHURCH!

Most children who are sexually abused at the hands of adults are afraid to speak out about it.

Especially when a priest is involved.

This goes against everything that is taught in the Catholic Church.

Who would believe them?

Children, for the most part, are powerless against these predators.

They are threatened; although not their fault, there is a certain amount of shame that they harbor.

Exactly how I feel.

Apology!

Sorry, but that doesn't cut it.

Clean out YOUR HOUSE you SICKOS!

Prime example of how abstaining from sex doesn't make one a saint.

Ozziecynic
07-28-2008, 05:58 AM
It's also about power insomuch as children are most times AFRAID to speak out.

:cool: Ever crossed your mind they could be dual members of both the catholic church and some esoteric secret society like the freemasons or OTO which require them to molest kids as part of their rituals. Clearly because their Grand master or Frater told them to infiltrate all seminaries, monasteries chruches. Looks systematically sick but these puppies are especially in the OTO!.

Ozziecynic
07-28-2008, 06:08 AM
:cool:On another note trust moronic mainstream Catholics to get all excited about the POPE coming to Aus even though the guy bascially endorses child rape.I guess these tike parents must be giving their tacit approval since they seem to think celebrating this fossil with menstral and semen stains all over his ropes is fine.I wonder if he had groupie with catholic school girls at his hotel room.:rolleyes:

BlueAngel
07-28-2008, 12:11 PM
:cool: Ever crossed your mind they could be dual members of both the catholic church and some esoteric secret society like the freemasons or OTO which require them to molest kids as part of their rituals. Clearly because their Grand master or Frater told them to infiltrate all seminaries, monasteries chruches. Looks systematically sick but these puppies are especially in the OTO!.

Plausible, but clearly not all are pedophiles.

BlueAngel
07-28-2008, 05:16 PM
:cool:On another note trust moronic mainstream Catholics to get all excited about the POPE coming to Aus even though the guy bascially endorses child rape.I guess these tike parents must be giving their tacit approval since they seem to think celebrating this fossil with menstral and semen stains all over his ropes is fine.I wonder if he had groupie with catholic school girls at his hotel room.:rolleyes:

That about explains the effects of mind control when people are sucked into worshipping a GOD-like figure and/or an institution that harbors filth.

BlueAngel
07-28-2008, 05:26 PM
One who has not been raped as a child by a pedophile/sadistic pig cannot understand completely the effects of this trauma.

When you are BORN in the USA and brainwashed to believe that your government protects you, but instead become a victim of a mind control, government/CIA sponsored trauma-based cult that abuses you psychologically, physically, mentally, sexually, etc., you feel betrayed.

When you trust the church who supposedly represents GOOD and wind up being raped by pedophile priests, you feel betrayed.

One who has endured such abuse must understand that these acts were perpetrated upon them by very "sick" people and they are in no way, shape or form responsible for such.

The guilt they seek to create in the victim must be thrust back upon the PIGS.

BeenThereDoneThat
07-29-2008, 04:54 AM
I agree with you Blue Angel....Thanx.

God Lives. Soon they will discover that on there own.If ya know what 'EYE mean.

Ozziecynic
07-29-2008, 06:13 AM
One who has not been raped as a child by a pedophile/sadistic pig cannot understand completely the effects of this trauma.

Sorry B angel no offence intended.I havent been a victim or experienced as you have. I dont mean my post to sound like a self indulgent grudge either however just have to vent my own disgust as one can anonymously on the net at the hypocrisy of big institutions like the catholic church even if it does make me an enemy of some fanatical tikes to name but a few. At least for now we still have the freedom to do this no matter where we live. However be warned I believe new wave of mega net censorship by NWO complaint authorities is on its way globally speaking.

BlueAngel
07-29-2008, 06:49 AM
Sorry B angel no offence intended.I havent been a victim or experienced as you have. I dont mean my post to sound like a self indulgent grudge either however just have to vent my own disgust as one can anonymously on the net at the hypocrisy of big institutions like the catholic church even if it does make me an enemy of some fanatical tikes to name but a few. At least for now we still have the freedom to do this no matter where we live. However be warned I believe new wave of mega net censorship by NWO complaint authorities is on its way globally speaking.

Oh, well, in that case it will be time to move on to other forms of exposure.

BlueAngel
07-29-2008, 06:50 AM
I agree with you Blue Angel....Thanx.

God Lives. Soon they will discover that on there own.If ya know what 'EYE mean.

EYE do.

BeenThereDoneThat
08-21-2008, 09:49 PM
For once Blue Angel...if you don't mind...I will agree with you 100% . If I knew you felt this way...I would have better understood where you come from. You are not alone!:)

Ozziecynic
08-31-2008, 07:04 AM
Students allege sexual assaults: reports - Breaking News - National - Breaking News (http://news.smh.com.au/national/students-allege-sexual-assaults-reports-20080826-42yj.html)

More examples close to home when will this pathetic excuse for a church call it a day!.

Operative
08-31-2008, 03:54 PM
Students allege sexual assaults: reports - Breaking News - National - Breaking News (http://news.smh.com.au/national/students-allege-sexual-assaults-reports-20080826-42yj.html)

More examples close to home when will this pathetic excuse for a church call it a day!.

Appears that their main interest is not in teaching the word of their so-called GOD and the consequences of sin.

Obviously, they don't practice what they preach and their main interest appears to be focused on the sexual assault of children.

Leonardo
09-06-2008, 03:04 AM

So, what happens?

Well, this certainly is a change of pace. I actually agree with Blueangel for once in my life. Yes, the Christian priesthood being celebate is a method of the Illuminati. Truth be told, if one will read and study song of Solomon, real Bishops should be banging their wives to kingdom come.

I would like all the ladies to know that I have been to theology school and yet I am against the abstinance of the priesthood. I would like them to know that I am looking for a hot tart to bang forever. And I will give you a ring and roses and all that stuff too.

justgroovy
09-06-2008, 05:53 PM
I would like all the ladies to know that I have been to theology school and yet I am against the abstinance of the priesthood. I would like them to know that I am looking for a hot tart to bang forever. And I will give you a ring and roses and all that stuff too.

You sound too good to be true.

BeenThereDoneThat
09-06-2008, 10:56 PM
Been there Done that for the last 26 years.... She is just right.

You wont get what your lookin' for stud..till you figure out how to treat the ladies....

Time together...
Sexy comments daily...
Spiritual journey together...
and lots of 'Drop the bs and be real'...can't imagine such a turd being so lucky... you'd be better off as a priest.:eek:

BlueAngel
09-06-2008, 11:27 PM

You wont get what your lookin' for stud..till you figure out how to treat the ladies....

Time together...
Sexy comments daily...
and lots of 'Drop the bs and be real'...can't imagine such a turd being so lucky... you'd be better off as a priest.:eek:

Once you cross the bridge and connect yourself to the OTHER SIDE you can never distance yourself from them no matter how hard you try.

A gap no longer exists.

Leonardo
09-07-2008, 02:28 AM

Time together...
Sexy comments daily...

I used to think all of that stuff was true. But it isn't. What I've seen these days is that the ladies want a ghetto thug who will slap them around, treat them like ho trash, cheat on them all the time .

That's how to really win the heart of the ladies. But you have to have nice rims on your hoopty.

And all you stupid Illuminati have programmed them that way!

So now I have to be a gansta priest just to get a woman, even though it goes against the church code which is itself wrong. I have to be so WRONG these days just to be right.

I'm serious, Illuminati. You've really pissed me off. I never wanted a war with anyone. But if you're trying to shut down my penis, well brother, you got a BATTLE CUMIN!

BlueAngel
09-22-2008, 12:52 AM
This is a thread about the Catholic Church and their breeding of pedophilia priests and look what beentheredonethat and Leonardo are discussing!

Couldn't be more inappropriate, could it?

marypopinz
09-29-2008, 04:06 AM
My son was baptised by Father Bert... a true man of the catholic Church. Father Bert, as he said so often was, "always in shit with the bishop".

Father Bert was of the opinion that he was a man and as a man he had normal desires to take a wife. He also questioned the bishop as to how he could advise his flock on marriage when he had no experience of it whatsoever.

Father Bert also clearly stated that half the clergy was gay and the other half were at it anyway, so why the pretense?

The Church was not happy with father Bert and his open-minded opinions that he expressed in public and within the church so they sent him to minister to Myra Hinley in jail, a well known English paedophile that was never to be released. They used him and his sincerity to plea to the public for a second chance for her freedom as within his Christianity, everyone can change... he was foolhardy to believe you can change a nonse - paedophile.

Regardless, after they used him, he went on a holiday to Ireland where he was the victim of a 'terrorist attack'. The old girl at the church he once led told me that the t.v. he was watching imploded and the resulting gas leak was what killed him.

The Catholic Church as well as many government and private institutions is like a dead fish and rotten from its head on down.

XXX

BlueAngel
10-30-2008, 05:54 PM
How 'bout psychologically screening the priests who currently serve the church while you're at it.

Vatican issues screening guidelines for priests - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081030/ap_on_re_eu/eu_vatican_screening_priests)

BlueAngel
12-25-2008, 12:03 AM
Clean up your own house, first, POPE, before you thrust yourself upon the public as an advocate for abused children.

What a hypocrite.

The Pope, that is.

As if the Catholic Church and the POPE has any right to speak to the suffering of abused chidren when they inflict the same upon them.

Like I said, what a hypocrite.

Pope greets Christmas with appeal for abused kids - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_vatican_christmas)